Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shintre
Admin
Admin
avatar

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Dragon Quest
Level: Intermediate (Recommended Levels 20 - 60)
Location: Southern Medius (Map)

Summary
The summit of O13 is home to a fierce dragon. Lately it has been sighted terrorizing settlements in Southern Medius (M12). The harassed villages are offering rewards to any person or group who is able to take care of the dragon problem. Come to the village to learn about it, or hear rumors of the dragon. Either way, the objective is to find it and take it out!...

Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)

Dragon Weaknesses
Magic: ??

Dragon Immunities
Magic: ??, ??, ??
Status Effects: ??, ??, ??

Participating Members:
 

Begin!

Far and wide over the land people clamor. A problem has arisen! Something great and catastrophic. Something whose news spreads through the ppl like a wild fire. A dragon! That is the name given to the great and fierce beast. It has wings, horns, and skin that no man can pierce!

The merchants connect the major cities and word travels with them. It becomes a topic of conversation in passing.

“Have you heard?”

“There is a great beast near the largest summit of the southern mountain ranges.”

“Many men have tried to fight it off and have died. Even magic users have fallen to the beast.”

“The rumors are real! A reliable source saw it with his own eyes.”

“It wiped out an entire group of the Adventurer’s Guild in seconds!”

“Do not approach that area! It is dangerous.”


-
You are passing through Southern Medius when you hear the rumors of the dragon. You become aware that the dragon’s activity is stirring and a small village in M12 is preparing for the dragon’s attack. You hear a rumor that the dragon nest is at the summit of the mountain @ O13. The summit is 10 km high, cold and treacherous to get to by land. You can either wait for the dragon to appear or try to locate it on your own. There’s no guarantee that the rumors of its nest are true.

-----------------
- The Big Cheese -
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran



PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 5
Location : Almost Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Up to this point Lethe had proven to had a considerable amount of luck. After all, the dragon had yet to truly attack him even though he'd been flying around doing all sorts of tasks the in one way or another defied the fabled reptilian. Directly attacking it, however, seemed to garner a much different response from it. Lethe's attack had little to no effect, which was something he had already anticipated was going to happen. What he hadn't anticipated on was everyone else and their mother missing their attacks. And this wasn't just regular missing, it wasn't even near mark.

For a moment Lethe wondered if perhaps there was a vaporized drug in the air, because only people that were drunk could miss that badly. Furthermore, to make matters worse, the dragon had taken flight and, had turned, and was coming down at him. Attacking it probably wasn't the smartest idea in the world if he wanted to avoid evoking it's ire, but it was too late for that now.

The warrior wasn't about to let himself get eaten, as there was too much at risk. Sure, he could try chopping it up from within, but what he was caught up on one of it's razor sharp teeth? That'd be the end of him. Instead, Lethe did was his instincts told him to do and attempted to dodge the attack. Moving left, right, or behind himself wouldn't help much, since the dragon was coming at a downward motion from the sky. The only plausible way to dodge the attack was the quickly move towards the dragon's underside. Since it was a beast of flight it wouldn't be able to turn and fly on it's back; during it's attack it would have to dive at him in a "U", as there was no phyiscal way for it to to a sideways "U" at it's current angle.

Thinking quickly, Lethe summong ice around the heels of his feet in an instant, freezing the ground as well, which augmented his movement. He was already transformed, so he was sure that he could match the dragon's speed, but he wanted a bit of an advantage to help with his escape.

Having prepared himself in a few seconds, Lethe awaited for the dragon to close it's distance to a point where it wouldn't be able to turn it's entire body around, and he sped forward to dodge the attack.

EXP: 440
PWC: 440
Other: +1 TEXP (July 14th, earned 250 exp)
> Used Frozen Pathing (Movement +1) [Character Movement = Supreme]

-----------------
Lethe | Human Hybrid


Last edited by Lydeck on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 pm

The member 'Lydeck' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :


--------------------------------

#2 '100 Roll' : 41
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 12
Location : The Living Room Couch

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:57 pm


Dragon Quest
Barely an eye was batted at the ongoing battle with the dragon as Alicia approached it- occasionally glancing from side to side for something or another. She wasn't entirely sure how she would be able to reach it again, what with Jack, Iskra and Lethe all preoccupied with their own attacks- but she would find one somehow- she'd be damned if she didn't at least wound the creature before the others eventually felled it.

Finally sighting what she had been looking for, Alicia diverted from her path to that of a charred corpse of a villager. He was carrying a sword- a crude weapon in comparison to the Knight's beautiful Nyla- but it would have to do. It was a bit longer than she was used to- considering Alicia used more of a broadsword and this was a pretty decently sized longsword, but for what she had in mind, it would work even better than her old one. "Sorry friend," she muttered to the blackened villager, "But I think I need this more than you."

Glancing back up at the battle just in time to see Iskra and Jack miss terribly with their attacks- Alicia sighed and looked around, hoping that some sort of deus ex machina would appear to give her a way onto the gigantic flying beast. Luckily for the Knight, the Fates it seemed felt bad for attempting to burn her alive and quickly presented her with a way onto the dragon- in the form of a burning church bell and a makeshift see-saw, made from the burning roof of a house and a large wooden rafter from the church. Better yet- it was actually aimed in the direction of the lizard- so there was an ever so slight chance of being able to hit the damned thing.

Though, she was loath to think of what would happen should she miss the creature. She was relatively sure it'd be an image somewhat similar to slapping a hunk of raw meat onto the ground.

Regardless of these thoughts- as they meant little to her in her current, broken state- she rushed toward the beam and clambered up onto it as quickly as she could- moving onto the end away from the bell that was about to fall. She had just enough time to note what was happening with the battle (the dragon appeared to have farted for some reason or another- which struck Alicia as odd- but not incredibly unbelievable) before the gigantic metal gong broke free of it's supports and began it's decent with a mighty BONG! Bracing herself against the oncoming surge of energy beneath her- Alicia was launched into the air- her new-found sword in hand as she flew on toward the behemoth.

To anyone watching, it was certainly a rather ridiculous sight to behold- the Knight blasting herself through the air with applied physics and stupidity/not-giving-a-shitedness. Had she been in a more mentally stable state of mind, she would have been more content to simply help the villagers who were in grave danger at this moment. However, that was neither here nor there, and the Knight had made the conscious decision to attempt this foolish and probably very deadly maneuver on her own- without any outside influence. It was her fault if she splatted against the side of another building or was eaten by the thing.

Luckily for the Knight, she had dropped a large portion of her armor- and what she hadn't left behind when Iskra had originally taken flight with her had been all but burnt off. Her chainmail, her gauntlets and her greaves were all in terrible shape about now- almost as bad of shape as her body- though that was rapidly fixing itself thanks to Iskra's healing powers; but they would still serve as a minimal buffer against the impact she was about to have with a gigantic scaly horror.

A slight smirk worked it's way onto her impassive features as the side of the dragon's head appeared in the exact location she needed it to be in.

"Perfect."

The improvised projectile that was Alicia collided with the beast's head- with her sword extended out before her into the thing's eye. There was a loud breaking sound as she slammed into the beast, probably a rib or two shattering from the impact. She didn't stick around to see if her attack did any damage (and she didn't pay enough attention to the dragon that she was now, for the second time, on top of again, to note such details), and instead used the last of the momentum she had built up to fling herself onto the creature's back and begin running down it like a madwoman. For whatever reason, she felt no pain from her broken ribs- whether it be from shock, nerve damage or simply another effect from the healing balm Iskra had laid out on the Knight.

She barreled across the back of the monster, looking for a somewhat safe place to leap off of the monster. She had just enough time to look behind her and note the wave of cold being blasted at the monster- which would probably kill her should she still be on the beast when it collided with it. With hardly more than a "Hup," Alicia jumped- careening through the sky (although nowhere near as high as she was before) rushing toward a burning shed that appeared to be filled with a rather inordinate amount of hay.

"Thank the Fates..." she muttered as she approached it- though she was by no means out of the woods yet-considering the beast was still kicking when she left it's back.

xp: 1044 # (EXP Reset) 1044 xp
Health:
32/100 (Negated the heal from this post due to slamming into the dragon)
Stamina: 85/100
Actions: >> Path of the Knight STY (1) Attack
>> Momentum-based attack +1 to Damage, -1 DEX & MOV
Location: In a shed, covered in hay
Other: Apologies for the insanity

-----------------
"Balance is key in battle, as it is in all things. That being said, a bit of force is sometimes necessary to get one's point through."
"In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."
Alicia - The Knight


Last edited by Soothesayer on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:57 pm

The member 'Soothesayer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
avatar

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 pm

The Dragon Quest
Level: Intermediate (Recommended Levels 20 - 60)
Location: Southern Medius (Map)

Summary
The summit of O13 is home to a fierce dragon. Lately it has been sighted terrorizing settlements in Southern Medius (M12). The harassed villages are offering rewards to any person or group who is able to take care of the dragon problem. Come to the village to learn about it, or hear rumors of the dragon. Either way, the objective is to find it and take it out!...

Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)

Dragon Weaknesses
Magic: ??

Dragon Immunities
Magic: ??, ??, ??
Status Effects: ??, Bless, ??

Participating Members:
 

Continue?!

Yuki's attack hits the dragon & Penny and Iskra's attack hits the dragon.

It's game over.

Lethe's able to evades the dragon successfully & Ash lives (somehow). So the dragon is hit very hard. It's body explodes on the side it was hit. It's knocked out the sky and falls to the ground. When it hits the ground the ground shakes. The angels don't even have to attack. They fly down and make sure everyone's okay. They heal Ash, Jack, Iskra, Yuki, Alica, Lethe, Castiel and Crew. The village people rejoice.

"What fearsome magic!"

"The dragon has been slain!"

"We are free of the dragon's reign of terror!"

"Dragon wings for BBQ, yall!"

The village and the people there run out and surround the dragon. Everyone who fought the dragon are regarded as Heros w/a banquet scheduled in their honor. Things that can be looted off the dragon: Scales, Fangs, Nails, Eyes, Skin, etc. Heros are given first pick.

QUEST PASSED!

dragon spoilers
rolling 3 STE’s ineffective on dragon (x3) Paralysis, Bless, Stun
rolling magic packages ineffective on dragon (x3) sound, fire, matter
rolling magic package dragon weak vs (x1) Static


OOC: Roll for items quantify/quality of looted items

Roll 1: d10 = Uncommon items
Roll 2: d10 x 2 = Common Items
Roll 3: d100 = Very Common Items

* Regional Fame (South Medius) rewards go to everyone who attacked the dragon
EXP Bonus = my roll x 500 (9) = 4500

Hiliger:
 
Dragon:
 

-----------------
- The Big Cheese -


Last edited by Shintre on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 pm

The member 'Shintre' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 9
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 26
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Considering what had just happened to the dragon well. There wasn't much to go off. Luckily Jack was adept at making use of what he had. Summoning up his magics he drew the dragons blood into himself, it wasn't for some recycling use. Rather because he doubted that he had enough storage vials on him to actually contain the entire source of the dragons blood stream. Once he had finished absorbing all the blood. He moved through the corpse and picked out one other item of choice related to that. The dragons heart. Although it wasn't blood. Its relation to it made it an item of choice to keep a hold of for his experiments. He never knew when it would come in handy.

He heard the cheering of the crowds. Transforming back into his human form, it didn't take him long before he decided that it was time for him to take his leave. Partying and celebrations wern't his thing anyways. He looked over at the Matriarch briefly. Before walking backwards into the shadows. Devil speed. Taking him far away. On his way back home. To regurgatate the dragon blood. And begin his research.

[[ Jack Exit]]

exp:219

Obtained:
2 uncommon items:Dragons Blood, Dragons Heart
2 Common items
48 very common items

-----------------


Last edited by Jack on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:14 pm

After unleashing his attack upon the dragon Yuki watches as his attack strikes the dragon along side other attacks that sought to end the life of the beast. With the combind might of all the attackes set loose upon the dragon Yuki watches as its life finally comes to an end and the mighty beast falls back to the earth and crashing upon the land causing the ground to tremble under its might. With the threat of the beast no longer looming over head I see no more need to remain in my other form so I shift back to my human form and quickly slip my garments back on and collect my belongings. After being healed by one of the angles Yuki makes his way over to the dragon to collect his spoils of battle. Since he along with the other hero's is given the pick of his spoils Yuki goes about collecting what he wants from the beast, going so far as to attempt and get the head of the dragon as a trophy along with other bits of the dragon that the half-breed finds he may want, scales, fangs, and other pieces of the dragon. Once he had all he wished of the dragon Yuki felt he had no more business with remaining in this village, having done what he came here to do and now it was time to move on. With the battle having came to an end as well as Yuki's business in the village he decides to make his leave with his spoils.
Exit

EXP: 265 | 2400
Rewards:
- 7 Uncommon Items (Dragons Head included)
- 5 Common Items
- 19 Very Common Items
- Regional Fame (South Medius)
- 4500 EXP

-----------------


Last edited by Rune on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:14 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '10 Roll' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 '10 Roll' : 2, 3

--------------------------------

#3 '100 Roll' : 19
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 26
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:22 pm

OOC: Forgot the roll >_>

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:22 pm

The member 'Jack' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '10 Roll' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 '10 Roll' : 2

--------------------------------

#3 '100 Roll' : 48
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 12
Location : The Living Room Couch

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 pm


Dragon Quest
Emerging from the shed she had fallen into with a few errant pieces of straw sticking out of her hair, Alicia approached the mound of gore and blood that had once been the dragon. Looking for her sword, Alicia was more than dismayed to note that her sword was indeed ruined- half-melted to the remains of the beast's arm. With a sigh, she began to move about the town, helping to put out fires and whatnot as she did so- not actively looking for any of her friends or allies as she did so. She had much on her mind- and if anyone approached her she usually just waved them off or outright ignored them. At one point she saw the young, white-haired man dragging what appeared to be the remnants of the dragon's head out of the town- which Alicia approached, took out a dagger and carved out it's non-ruined eye (the other one having a rather sizable longsword sticking out of it) while the man (whom Alicia had no idea had survived Jack's onslaught) continued pulling it behind him. The only person she actively looked for was Iskra- whom she either missed entirely or simply didn't notice the large Hyena-woman whenever she looked.

After helping to put back together the town for the remainder of the day, Alicia joined in on the feast that had been thrown for them- though she didn't show any particular levels of enthusiasm as the party went on around her. She was distant- in mind and demeanor as everything went on, unaware of her surroundings almost. Before the feast ended, excused herself from the premises and left the city, toting the spoils she had looted from the dragon's corpse in passing, as well as the small items and gifts she had been bestowed by the village itself.

xp: 338 # 1382 xp
END THREAD
Items Received

Uncommon - 6 (Included Dragon Eye)
Common - 6
Very Common - 43
Bonus EXP: 4500 EXP

-----------------
"Balance is key in battle, as it is in all things. That being said, a bit of force is sometimes necessary to get one's point through."
"In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."
Alicia - The Knight


Last edited by Soothesayer on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 pm

The member 'Soothesayer' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '10 Roll' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 '10 Roll' : 3

--------------------------------

#3 '100 Roll' : 43
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 5
Location : Almost Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 pm

In one way or the other it probably wouldn't have even mattered if Lethe had just sidestepped from the oncoming dragon, because it appeared as if it was dead before it ever hit the ground. He knew Iskra had attacked it, but someone else had too, and their attacks had both struck about the same time - very effectively - and took out Lethe's attacker before it even got there. He was sure that wasn't the reason they chose to attack it at that time, but it was definitely convenient.

Lethe found himself standing behind the body of the dragon, and it didn't take long for the villagers to begin celebrating. They ushered them as champions, and the assisting kamikonjou went about healing up everyone that had been involved. The warrior himself figured he may as well scavange the body him, though he wasn't doing it for his own being. He was well aware that Iskra would want certain parts of the beast, so he went about collecting them before anyone else had their way at them. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Yuki, who had gone about picking the items he was going to go after.

Fora moment, Lethe thought about jumping the man. After all, in the barbarian's eyes he was nothing but an annoyance anyway. A back talking fairy of the woods that thought he was special because he had multicolored eyes. Or maybe it was because the man could turn into a white two legged animal or something. Lethe wasn't sure if it was actually any of those things, he just knew he didn't like the man for his disrespect given towards Iskra.

Collecting what he could, Lethe left the scene and went through the crowd, spreading the word that members of the Nogatii tribes were the ones that had assembled here to defeat the dragon. Even if it was a lie (besides him), it wouldn't definitely make his tribe more well known in the area, and half way famous he gathered. Eventually Lethe found the matriarch. He growled, motioning towards the departing adversary. "I believe he took what you wanted. Shall I track and maim him?"

EXP: 407
PWC: 407
Other: +1 TEXP ( June 14th, earned 250 exp)
> +4,500 EXP
> 2 Uncommon (Are you)
> 2 Common (Fucking)
> 3 Very Common (Kidding me?)

-----------------
Lethe | Human Hybrid


Last edited by Lydeck on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 pm

The member 'Lydeck' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '10 Roll' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 '10 Roll' : 2

--------------------------------

#3 '100 Roll' : 3
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Iskra sighed in relief when the dragon finally perished, somewhat weary as the crowds exploded into praise.

She didn't bother shifting out of her true form for awhile. First, she was adjacent the massive fallen corpse of the creature. Already the others had begun their looting of it. Jack had thoroughly exsanguinated it. Yuki seemed to be making off with the head after her friend and servant, Lethe, had so kindly removed the fangs for her later use.

While the icy barbarian was spreading seeds of admiration throughout the crowd, she mounted the dragon's tail. It was of a dry texture due to the effects of Jack's blood magic. Excellent. The treatment would preserve it well for travel, and it would make a good gift for her merchant friend, Nori.

Then she clamped her great jaws about a spot at the base of the tail and pulled firmly backwards. The brute strength behind her bite shattered the scales and brought the jerky-like flesh up in long ribbons.

These she laid out as she took another mouthful, pulling the flesh from the bone like the peel from a banana until the bone was naked in the late-morning sun.

Only then did she shift up to her human form and stuff the fruit-by-the-foot imitation into her satchel, which stretched to support its load, surprisingly. As a shapeshifter, she had the ability to pull and store matter from nowhere and in nothing in minor cases like these.

She used her blades to saw off the beast's impressive claws. Several of the dark, scintillating scales she kept as well, and a few bones.

By the time she was finished, her ally had reappeared, and she found a pleasant bit of bloodlust in his words.

"We can find him later. Whenever there is a chance for him to die, he isn't slow in prancing towards it. Besides, all I cared for were the creature's teeth, and you have brought me them."

She grinned, a devilish grin and leaned affectionately against her underling. "I will need your help in advertising my brothel tonight at the feast."

[ EXP: 408 ]


-----------------
Iskra + Techniques
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:27 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '10 Roll' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 '10 Roll' : 9, 5

--------------------------------

#3 '100 Roll' : 11
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:54 pm

And like that they had managed to defeat the reptilian beast. My observations had shown me some of the power of the ones who had shown up both here as well as the estate that is now Jyn's base of operations. I would teleport to remain close to the action yet out of the way. I search around for a few more water skins or containers. I knew full well what I planned to claim and utilize. Looking at the felled beast, I smile with a devilish grin. Nodding my head, I watch as each approaches to claim their prize. One can tell a bit about a person from the spoils of battle that they claim. So the seemingly most powerful one just seemed to desire the dragon's heart and he also held interest in the dragon's blood. So I am not the only one curious as to the mystical properties of the life force of the great beast.

Looking closer, I recognize Yuki trying to lay claim to the dragon's head. It is rather amusing that while he is severing the head of the great beast, there are others who are ransacking the creature seemingly unbeknownst to the young brute. I must admit that I find it rather amusing. I make my way forward and instead of trying to go for the most extravagant spoils, I simply seek to claim proof to return to him, so that he can see that I followed thru on the orders that I was given. I have no wounds or excessive amounts of blood in my clothing, so yes, this should indeed be fine. I would collect up # number of dragon talons (Uncommon), then fill up # number of water skins of dragon's blood (Common), and collect as many scales as I could remove and find (Very Common). Once I collect all of that, I would attach as much of it to my person as possible and teleport away with the rest. My mission had been successful and is now complete, so no point in lingering.

-EXIT RP-

361/1396
EXP: 5896
PWC (Org): 1396

Spoils
Uncommon: 8 Dragon talons
Common: 10 water skins of dragon blood
Very Common: 31 dragon scales

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War


Last edited by Kazatul on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Included Spoil Totals)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:54 pm

The member 'Kazatul' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '10 Roll' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 '10 Roll' : 5, 5

--------------------------------

#3 '100 Roll' : 31
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:06 am


Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: Average [+0.0] INT: Average [+0.0] DEF: Average [+0.0] Aegis: Ascended [+3.0] MOV: Average [+0.0] DEX: Average [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Athena Lacrimae
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: Average [+0.0] INT: Average [+0.0] DEF: Average [+0.0] Aegis: Average [+0.0] MOV: Average [+0.0] DEX: Average [+0.0]
Actions:---
Theme: Deadlock/Chaos
Location: Castiel: M12 / Athena: M12



It appeared that during the little period that both Castiel and Athena was trying to figure out what was going on with Alicia, the battle commenced between the parties. Things had changed so much in that period, not realizing it at the moment. They were initially there to slay the dragon, but for some odd reason that didnt turn out to be the case. Their major concerns was about Alicia, and due to her words before the two decided to stay out of it. Castiel was a defender anyways, so in terms of physical damage he couldn't do a large amount anyways like the others could, so it would be good to just watch, and protect those that needed protecting. Eventually the dragon was felled by the combined efforts of the Demons and Alicia, which caused him and Alicia to head over there. He wanted to speak to Alicia, but kept himself from it and merely closed his eyes. Meanwhile Athena looked to the remains (Loots) that remained and she smiled a bit." I bet some people would pay alot for stuff from the thing that terrorized them ". It was those words that caused Castiel to turn to her and nodd, not liking the idea too much but understood that Money was something that was needed. After the group had collected what they needed, Both Castiel and Athena headed out. Their destination unknown.

[Cas/Ath Exit]



Words :: 259 Exp
Gains ::
1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Loot
Uncommon: 10 [ Dragon Scales and a claw ]
Common: 11
Very Common: 17
Total Exp: 4500 + 4704 = 9204


Last edited by Castiel on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:06 am

The member 'Castiel' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '10 Roll' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 '10 Roll' : 6, 5

--------------------------------

#3 '100 Roll' : 17
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 5
Location : Almost Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 am

Forgot the second part to my roll #2

-----------------
Lethe | Human Hybrid
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 am

The member 'Lydeck' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   

Back to top Go down
 
Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic
» Elf Quest Card Game, a "Magic" variant.
» The Final Quest
» Final Quest #9
» Final Quest #10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum-
Jump to: