Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shintre
Admin
Admin
avatar

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Dragon Quest
Level: Intermediate (Recommended Levels 20 - 60)
Location: Southern Medius (Map)

Summary
The summit of O13 is home to a fierce dragon. Lately it has been sighted terrorizing settlements in Southern Medius (M12). The harassed villages are offering rewards to any person or group who is able to take care of the dragon problem. Come to the village to learn about it, or hear rumors of the dragon. Either way, the objective is to find it and take it out!...

Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)

Dragon Weaknesses
Magic: ??

Dragon Immunities
Magic: ??, ??, ??
Status Effects: ??, ??, ??

Participating Members:
 

Begin!

Far and wide over the land people clamor. A problem has arisen! Something great and catastrophic. Something whose news spreads through the ppl like a wild fire. A dragon! That is the name given to the great and fierce beast. It has wings, horns, and skin that no man can pierce!

The merchants connect the major cities and word travels with them. It becomes a topic of conversation in passing.

“Have you heard?”

“There is a great beast near the largest summit of the southern mountain ranges.”

“Many men have tried to fight it off and have died. Even magic users have fallen to the beast.”

“The rumors are real! A reliable source saw it with his own eyes.”

“It wiped out an entire group of the Adventurer’s Guild in seconds!”

“Do not approach that area! It is dangerous.”


-
You are passing through Southern Medius when you hear the rumors of the dragon. You become aware that the dragon’s activity is stirring and a small village in M12 is preparing for the dragon’s attack. You hear a rumor that the dragon nest is at the summit of the mountain @ O13. The summit is 10 km high, cold and treacherous to get to by land. You can either wait for the dragon to appear or try to locate it on your own. There’s no guarantee that the rumors of its nest are true.

-----------------
- The Big Cheese -
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic



PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Yuki turns and starts to follow after Iskra and as he begins to hear Jack begin to speak again, Yuki narrows his gaze into a glare, letting out a faint growl as he focus on holding himself back from reacting and lashing out at the male, knowing right now he has more important things to tend to at the moment. As Yuki moves away from Jack, he turns his back to the male, deciding to get back to the reason why he had came to this village, the dragon that was suppose to come attack the village. While moving away, Yuki feels a sharp sting as something strikes him from behind, the pain surging through him causing his eyes to widen as he comes to realize he had turned his back on someone that had intended to harm him. The pain begins to dull as Yuki's body succumbs to the amount of damage that had been caused to it in the moment of being hit from behind. Things begin to go black for Yuki as he sinks to his kneels before falling forward onto his face as the world around him goes black as he slips into the dark abyss of unconsciousness from Jack's surprise attack.

EXP: 214 | | 951
Location: With Jack
HP: 000 / 100
Stamina: 100 / 100
Status: Unconsciousness


Last edited by Rune on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Talked with Jack and aggreed on how to proceed.)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:57 am

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
avatar

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 am

The Dragon Quest
Level: Intermediate (Recommended Levels 20 - 60)
Location: Southern Medius (Map)

Summary
The summit of O13 is home to a fierce dragon. Lately it has been sighted terrorizing settlements in Southern Medius (M12). The harassed villages are offering rewards to any person or group who is able to take care of the dragon problem. Come to the village to learn about it, or hear rumors of the dragon. Either way, the objective is to find it and take it out!...

Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)

Dragon Weaknesses
Magic: ??

Dragon Immunities
Magic: ??, ??, ??
Status Effects: ??, ??, ??

Participating Members:
 

Begin!

Section B of the Village

Kami in the sky get to the dragon. They fly around and attack it w/sword & magical attacks. The dragon parries their attacks. One of the angel’s is blasted out of the air and flies past Ash. A trail of smoke follows him.

“Weeeeeeee…”

The gravity mage eventually pisses the dragon off so much he looks down @ the ground. The gravity mage shits his pants. The dragon exerts a sphere of heat that pushes back the other Kami. The wave of heat sucks back in and builds in the dragon’s mouth. The dragon blasts a condensed ball (bout the size of a SUV) of fire (strength = ascended) down @ the gravity mage. He’s stuck like a dear in headlights but the ppl around him haul ass. If it hit the AOE would be about 25 yards and dent part of the city.

ooc // i'll try to post twice or thrice today

Hiliger:
 
Dragon:
 

-----------------
- The Big Cheese -
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:38 am

Iskra stopped with a skid just short of the fresh, smoking crater, still watching the dragon as he swatted at the good spirits all around as though they were flies around a streetlamp. With the way that the dragon threw sparks and flames from his mouth, one might have thought him some sort of massive light like the sun itself, wrathfully dishing out heat and light in tremendous measures in the morning sky.

"It's so high up," Iskra growled. No doubt the distance would interfere with the accuracy of anything she threw at the draconic creature.

She grumbled out a few syllables, partially in concern about the sheer power she saw manifest in the creature. Instead of the spell lashing out towards the sky, however, it crept over her body. At first, it would be barely visible frost coming over her frame, but as soon as the murmur was done, it suddenly solidified into a thick sheet of ice over her body.

"Humans can't fly, right?" The question was addressed to Alicia, and she moved next to her to ask it. "You can get on my back and I'll take you closer to the dragon so you can stab it in its eye. Even if nobody can pierce those scales, I'll bet its eyes are still soft. While you do that, I can attack its wings."

[ EXP: 249 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]

Tech Used:
> Shield of Keuakepo [Mastered]


-----------------
Iskra + Techniques
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:38 am

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Mastered ]' :
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 12
Location : The Living Room Couch

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:27 pm


Dragon Quest
"If you could get me up there- that'd be great," she said- following the great beast through the sky. The miniature nuke it had dropped into the center of the city was, without a doubt, the most devastating loss of life Alicia had seen since her clan's war three years ago; yet she hardly paid any heed to the smoking crater, or the few unlucky individuals who had been caught in the blast- but still managed to survive. Now was not the time to get caught up in such things- there would be a time for grieving later, after the dragon was slain and the people were safe once more.

Quickly, she unclasped her breastplate, her shoulder plates and the plate on her torso, discarding them to the ground as Iskra prepared herself for flight. Relieving herself of most of the weight so she didn't drop like a stone upon attacking the beast, Alicia nodded and clambered onto the beast-woman's back. The runes throughout her body were made more clear now as more of her actual body was revealed- though they were still somewhat obscured by her chain shirt and her greaves. "Many thanks- friend. With any luck, I won't fall and plummet to my death," she said with a grin.

It appeared the mostly-polite young woman had been replaced with a hungry battle-maiden, though whether or not that was a good thing was as yet to be seen.

xp: 264 # 4252 xp

-----------------
"Balance is key in battle, as it is in all things. That being said, a bit of force is sometimes necessary to get one's point through."
"In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."
Alicia - The Knight
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:05 pm

From my perch, I observe more of the Sky People in the skies fighting against the dragon. They look so small compared to the dragon. There is a magus on the ground that seems to have attracted the dragon's attention. Well that wasn't smart unless that magus is pretty damn strong. Why isn't he moving away like the others? Doesn't he see that he's about to be killed? I watch with confusion and intrigue but actually make no inclination to even attempt to try and save him. I watch as a strange looking creature makes an ascent towards the dragon. I have never seen a creature like that one before. It is like a dog but far too large and it has bulky back. Perhaps later, I will get a better look at the creature.

Returning my attention to the battle with the dragon, I realize that I find myself actually rooting for the dragon. It is showcasing a glorious display of battling alone against all of the attackers sent against it. Though, I cannot discern a cause. Had this village wronged the dragon in some manner or is the dragon simply a wild, rabid beast that enjoys carnage and destruction? These pondering thoughts fill my mind as I continue my observations.

236

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:12 pm

So the human had some magical abilities, or so the hyena thought as she noticed the somewhat glowing symbols beneath the woman's full armor. Now the demon was in a hurry. The dragon was here and they needed to kill it as quickly as possible, lest it decide to fly away or throw down a holocaust of fire. Iskra didn't care for fire at all, though her affiliation with the ice might be blamed for that.

As soon as she was boarded, the demon took flight. Two wings like a vulture's sprouted from her back, formed of the frost that shed from the rest of her form.

Once they were airborne, it didn't take long for them to come into the dragon's general area. Now was a critical time. Hopefully the dragon had been to distracted with swatting down the other spirits and generally making chaos to notice them, but if the massive lizard hadn't, then Iskra would swoop in low near the monster's upper back. Alicia could be deposited there where she would be less conspicuous, and that would allow her to cling on and climb up to the thing's face and stab its eyes.

If Alicia jumped off, then the ice hyena would swing around to the other side, attempting to distract the monster from the human's progress up his stony scales.

"Kuum nagu päike, märjad nagu vihm..." she grumbled in a chuckling growl. A portion of her frost aura turned malignant and shot ahead straight in a line. Though she flew to hover somewhere several dozen feet beneath and just outside the dragon's left arm, she actually aimed for its vent. It was the best distraction she could think of. After all, there was nothing more distracting than the sudden sensation of over ninety hungry hyenas tearing at one's--

[ EXP: 352 ]

Action: Used Malady on Dragon (STE [Poison])


-----------------
Iskra + Techniques


Last edited by LittleMariko on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:12 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Mastered ]' :
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 5
Location : Almost Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 pm

The warrior scoffed as he retracted the blade and re-sheathed it along his back. Even though he didn't show it he was actually somewhat cross with himself for even asking such a question. Not only could he not care any less about Jack's well being, but there were more important things to worry about right now than a tantrum between two associates and he knew that. Why he had such a lapse in judgement he wasn't even sure of himself, but he stowed any hesitation and followed Iskra out of the Tavern a few moments after she'd left. If the sounds outside were any indication, the dragon was already here and making a mess of things.

Yelling, screaming, and the smell of burning wood. The three environmental traits came together to produce a rather macabre feeling amongst the village. Lethe walked with a calm demeanor, his eyes flaring as he watched Iskra transform with the female knight and take flight towards the raging reptilian beast in the sky above. His current form wouldn't serve him all that well right now, so he would need to abandon it. All it took was a simple act of concentration and Lethe's body immediately began transforming. The process completed nearly as quickly as it had started, as he'd trained himself to transform almost instantly previously. After a flash of light his body had morphed into a much larger and broader form, almost nine feet tall and a body build like a brick house. His skin had lost most of it's tone and turned into a depressing shade of grey, and his once bright white hair had completely changed into a deathly black. Where his face once was a mask now adorned his visage, though calling it a mask was a bit of a stretch since it was directly fused to his face. His eyes, glowing brightly, locked on to the dragon.


Black angelic wings sprouted from the barbarian's back and he took flight above the village. In his new form he was faster, stronger, and more powerful than he once was. Even so, he wasn't going to try to take the dragon on head and with his blade, and was instead going to try his hand at hindering the beast with his magic. The half kami closed his eyes for a moment, uttered a chant, and drew his arms to his side with each hand balled tightly into a fist. In one quick motion the airborne warrior extended his hands, attempting to reach into the dragon's very being to plague him with the blessings of the heavens.

EXP: 478
PWC: 478
Actions: Transformed to "The Barbarian King", used "Blessed Plague [STE: Psn, Bless]"
Other: +1 TEXP (June 6th, earned 250 exp)

-----------------
Lethe | Human Hybrid


Last edited by Lydeck on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 pm

The member 'Lydeck' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 26
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 pm

And the attack was a success. The hybrid fell and by the sounds of things the " dragon" had finally decided to show itself. Jack took one more look down at Yuki. Wondering if indeed he should kill him. It was a possibility. But...then again. Jack was a curious fellow. Iskra had defeated the Hybrid but the fact he was actually still alive meant that perhaps. He had some worth. Perhaps. For this express purpose. Jack left Yuki something to remember him by. Pricking his finger on a nearby knife. Jack wrote in blood on a torn fragment of white table cloth. " Signed. Jack, Lord of Pride". With that done. He dropped it on the Hybrids face. A name would give the boy something to go off should he come seeking a rematch. But would also make it easier for Jack to track his movements.

Using his devilspeed technique. Jack then warped 100 feet outside of the village, getting his popco-. Meat <_<. Out to watch the show.

EXP: 188

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:46 pm

After what seemed an eternity to the unconsciousness Yuki, locked away in a chaotic world of darkness, though in reality it was only a mere handful of minutes, life finally began to rekindle within Yuki as his body begins to recover from the blow it had been struck with. As the spark of life rushes through Yuki, he gasps for air as he comes back to consciousness. As he takes in a deep breath of air, Yuki remembers the man from before and what had happened to him. Remembering what had happened, Yuki's gaze snaps open as he quickly sits up and in doing so causes pain to rush through his body. Yuki inhales sharply at the pain as he glances to where he had last seen the man, though he is no longer where he stood when Yuki turned his back on him. Before Yuki can begin to search for the male that had attacked him, his attention is taken by the large beast attacking the village. Turning his attention to the dragon, Yuki's gaze narrows into a light glare, it seemed the beast he had been waiting for has finally show up while he was unconscious. Turning his attention from the dragon for a moment, Yuki prepares to climb to his feet but before he can do so he notices a bit of white cloth with something written on it. Taking hold of the cloth, Yuki glances over what is written on it and growls faintly as his anger swells. Shifting his attention from the cloth, Yuki slips it into his satchel as he climbs to his feet and turns his attention back to the dragon. As he looked at the dragon, Yuki could feel the pain from his injury which lead him to desire the aid of a healer to help him recover so he can fight this beast.

EXP: 327 | 1278
Location: Village
HP: 002 / 100
Stamina: 100 / 100
Status: Injured but alive.
OOC: Would it be to much to ask for a healer npc or something to heal with?

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 12
Location : The Living Room Couch

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 pm


Dragon Quest
Flying wasn't exactly the experience Alicia had often thought it would be- at least, flying on the back of an ice-cheetah was rather different than she had anticipated at any rate. It was much more unpleasant than she could have imagined- though that could have been due to the fact that her ass was freezing off and because they were headed straight for a gigantic behemoth that would be capable of killing either Alicia or Iskra with barely a swipe of it's great claw. She had hardly any time to allow these thoughts to register in her mind, however- as they barreled towards the beast with such speed that Alicia nearly lost her grip on the icy creature that was Iskra's back.

As the Hyena flew over the back of the oversized lizard, Alicia threw herself off of Iskra's back, landing with a thud on the dragon's thick scales and pushing the air out of her lungs. However, this did very little to slow the Knight, as she used her sword as leverage to force herself to her feet. It was a very odd sensation, moving across a gigantic creature's living (and also moving) back- but she ran onward with reckless abandon- scaling it's neck faster than she thought possible. Hopefully Iskra can distract it well enough that it doesn't swat me off before I can do any damage... she thought as she climbed, reaching for additional spines as she pulled her weight. In moments she was on the beast's head, which bobbed back and forth and seemed to quake with every movement it made. The Knight had barely enough time to think that this was a terrible idea before she was nearly jostled from the great beast's skull with a sudden movement on the dragon's part.

Screaming obscenities to the Fates, Alicia clung for dear life to the monster's horn. She was about to lose her grip before she regained her footing, releasing her grip at nearly the same moment and sliding down the side of the dragon's head. "Last time I listen to goddamned demons!" she shouted, taking a mighty slash at the dragon's exposed eye as she slid past it.

At that, Alicia fell- plummeting towards the earth at speeds she could barely comprehend. Placing both hands on the hilt of her blade, she thrust outward, catching the dragon's arm with her sword is it raised it to swat at one of the Kami flying about it. Somehow, the weapon had found itself into a groove between it's scales, which clearly did not damage the monster- but it saved the Knight from certain death via gravity. Clambering up onto the monster's arm and clinging to her sword for dear life, she shouted again, "Iskra! I could really use some help about now!"

xp: 521 # 4773 xp
Location:
The dragon's left arm- holding on for dear life
Action: Foe-Clearing Technique (Bladed, DMG Stg 2, ERT Stg 2) Additional damage from Artifact applied (Bladed Affinity)
Other: Assistance would be a good thing about now

-----------------
"Balance is key in battle, as it is in all things. That being said, a bit of force is sometimes necessary to get one's point through."
"In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."
Alicia - The Knight
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 pm

The member 'Soothesayer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Mastered ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 am


Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 90%
Attributes: Average [+0.0]
Actions: In Sentinel Form [-1/2 STA Drains] Used 'Hero's Shield'
Athena Lacrimae
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: Average [+0.0]
Actions: None
Theme: Deadlock/Chaos
Location: Castiel: M12 / Athena: M12



So many things had occured, though what caught Castiel by surprise was the idea that Alicia decided to team up with demons, despite what was said earlier about sticking to the circle of just them. He was a tad speechless, so when Alicia Addressed him further he didn't say much. Neither did Athena, feeling the same way that Castiel did. It wasn't anger, but shock that was through them. The figure in the white suit made his exit with a smirk on his face, feeling that things were going to get real interesting soon. Following the event of the news, The demons they were supposed to be teaming up with had began making a ruckus, which caused both Castiel and Athena to move their distance away from them. They were at a complete lost here, and knew that getting into this mess would be a big mistake, more so like Alicia was realizing. Castiel breathing despite being chocked remained cool and efficient since the moment earlier where he was about to confront the individual earlier. It was what he called his Sentinel State, one developed to increase his recovery in battle when fighting at full performance. Their attention turned away from the actions of Jack and Yuki and was directed towards where Alicia once was, which to their surprise was no longer where Alicia was. Castiel wondered where could Alicia have gone, though the screaming and such gave him a good idea." Athena! come on! ". Before they could make their way out of the Tavern, Athena saw what occured between Yuki and Jack, but Yuki after moments of being unconscious came too. She turned back to Castiel and followed him outside only to find out that the dragon had made it's appearance, causing fear amongst the masses. This didnt scare him though. What freaked Castiel out a bit was that Alicia was heading into battle alongside the demon, in which he held his hand out to her from a distance." Al...Damn it! ". He muttered to himself before seeing the dragon in the skies. He rushed out a little more when Athena following behind him not sure what to do. She was scared, but didnt move as if she was scared, holding the Katana that Castiel had brought her for some form of defense. When they made it out, more to the area that would be targeted by the dragons fierce attack, Castiel looked up with his eyes widened a bit. The inhaling and the build up of flames indicated the attack, but when it came rushing down towards them as well as other individuals who had been fighting the dragon, His eyes shot towards Athena." GET DOWN!! ". He yelled jumping over Athena, forcing her body to the ground with his huge body and covering her completely. He did his best to make sure that no portion of the attack made it to Athena, taking on the full damage to protect her with his 'Hero's Shield' Ability, his muscle tightening to withstand the attack ." AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! ". He unleashed, feeling the pain of the blast which probably killed many other caught in it. The damage to his body was unknown, and would be revealed after the clearing of smoke around the crater created by the blast.



Words :: 603 Exp
Gains ::
1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 am

The member 'Castiel' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
avatar

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:50 am

The Dragon Quest
Level: Intermediate (Recommended Levels 20 - 60)
Location: Southern Medius (Map)

Summary
The summit of O13 is home to a fierce dragon. Lately it has been sighted terrorizing settlements in Southern Medius (M12). The harassed villages are offering rewards to any person or group who is able to take care of the dragon problem. Come to the village to learn about it, or hear rumors of the dragon. Either way, the objective is to find it and take it out!...

Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)

Dragon Weaknesses
Magic: ??

Dragon Immunities
Magic: ??, ??, ??
Status Effects: ??, Bless, ??

Participating Members:
 

Continue?!

#Castiel’s Super Omega Hero Shield withstands the dragon’s attack.

A Kami watches #Jack fly away. He was one of the people who didn’t run away when Jack and Yuki transformed. He’s within voice range of #Yuki. If Yuki calls out to him and gives him a reason to, he might help Yuki out.

#Ashurei stopped flying when one of the smoking fighters falls past him (B/c it’s been 2 days and this help me organize what’s going on). This gives #Iskra time to fly past his altitude and up to where the dragon and the five Kami are (note: the previously referenced dragon height was 10 km. Not posted, but when he got closer to the village, Dragdrag drops to around 5 km, then the gravity mage pulled him down a few km so I’ll put the dragon to put him at about 2 km in the air. This way it won’t take 30 mins to an hr to get to the dragon xD). The five kami in the air stay back and keep their distance. Two of the Kami helplessly look after fireball that had been thrown down to the ground and gravity mage. The Kami talk between each other. (Dragon current main body approx size = 30h ft x 15w ft)

“Stay back…”

“We need to come up with a plan of attack.”

“Distract him and attack from afar for now. We can use a collaboration spell to bring him down.”

The Kami start this plan with 3 surrounding him on all sides and 2 starting to channel energy. The Kami attack the dragon with ranged attacks. They’d do this around the time Iskra gets up to their level in altitude. The Kami attacks don’t have much effect on the dragon, but they do annoy and distract him. The dragon senses when Iskra gets to be closer than the Kami who keep their distance. The dragon turns his attention to her after she drops off #Alicia and spins its body around (heavy G forces @ Alicia) and flaps its wings at Iskra. This sends out a physical gust of wind with Supreme force behind it @ Iskra. The force disrupts the butt aimed Malady and should be wide and long enough to push Iskra away. B/c the dragon is able to feel Alicia he does her just like the assassin from before. Before she gets to his head, the dragon’s body bursts in flames (Stg 2 DMG + Abnormal INT). #Leth’s bless spell is ineffective on the dragon (sub objective fulfill “uncover the dragon’s weaknesses and immunities”).

The Kami realize they got help vs the dragon so they'd try to work together with the new people.

Hiliger:
 
Dragon:
 

-----------------
- The Big Cheese -
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Iskra blinked as she found herself caught up in the wind of the dragon's flap before the creature burst into flame.

"Crap..." she grumbled, tumbling down through the air and trailing snow like a cold comet before she finally brought herself to a stop somewhere near the same altitude of the retreating kami. "It can't just kill the human..."

While she'd just met the female human, she had accepted her, as it were, and she didn't really care to see her new companion charbroiled to a crisp. That was okay, though. Humans were resilient little things, and any damage she suffered could be fixed with a few quick licks. It worked on many things. She was sure it would work on a battle maiden.

Once again, the impulse to attack the delicious-looking kami came over her, but she refrained because of her greater concern for her friend's safety and the defeat of this common prey.

"Hey, kamis!" she shouted to the chanting bunch who joined her in the air and hoping they'd be cooperative in the name of preventing loss of life on the ground... not that she cared about such a thing, but if they did, it'd be good for her. "What have you tried on him already? We should switch up our methods if one thing isn't working!"

After her short question, she turned her attention back to the dragon to see how her friend was doing. She saw Lethe's tactic and was familiar with the sort of magic her lackey used, so the wasn't vulnerable to the blessed influence of the good spirit in him. Perhaps it would be vulnerable to curses.

"Lethe!" she cried out to the barbarian. "Go get Jack! If the dragon is a creature of the light, he'll be hurt by the darkness. Hurry."

After the command and another short chant, she once again projected her magic influence out of her mouth to give the dragon pain. It was a type of evil magic, but if that didn't work, she had her lackey's alternate element of the ice. No creature was immune to everything. He had to have a weak spot.

[ EXP: 408 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Actions:
> Used Malady [Mastered] again on the dragon from a distance
> Talked to the kami NPCs and asked them what they've tried on the dragon already

OOC: By the way, "Blessed Plague" has poison on it as well. Was that effective?


-----------------
Iskra + Techniques


Last edited by LittleMariko on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Mastered ]' :
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:56 pm

My perch is too far away from everything, but I don't need to get too close and it has one of the best views over the village. I scan the area for another good perch within relative range and find one that doesn't seem to be in path of the big fireball. "Shimmer." My body fades from sight and lands on a smaller building about 100 feet away before the command is repeated. "Shimmer." I reappear now on my new perch which is closer to the action, but still at a safe observational distance. I am intrigued by the battle formations or seemingly lack thereof of the Sky People. Watching the dragon convert to flames looks like an impressive trick... one that cancels my idea of wanting to ride this dragon. Something about having a fire crotch doesn't seem that appealing to me. Wait, the weird looking Sky Person looks much smaller now that I'm closer. What is that dangling from the dragon? I definitely think I got the better assignment. This is quite exciting to watch. Part of me still longs to enter the fray, but being unable to fly and my powers being slightly out of control, I would probably just get myself killed. No, I will remain in observation mode remaining attentive to the battle and my surroundings. This could be very useful when I return to report in.

257/729

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 5
Location : Almost Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Damn! Of all the things in this world that Lethe would have banked on damaging this creature it was holy magic. Judging by the reaction from the dragon, his attempting attack his done no damage at all. It either ruled out the dragon being a demon or at least ruled out that it was vested in dark magic. Or perhaps it had grown an immunity to holy magic like he'd built up an immunity to dark magic himself. Either way it didn't bode well for this fight, and Lethe began to wonder just how they were supposed to deal with it.

Iskra, however, yelled over to him with an idea that he should have thought of. Of course! If bless magic wasn't going to work, then dark magic was a good place to try. Iskra herself may have known a bit of dark magic (he wasn't sure, though) but they had previously been with someone that specialized in it in their own demented way: Jack. It would seem that between the time the fight broke out and he exited to fight the dragon Jack had left the area and was content with watching. Besides the fact he wasn't appreciative of a gesture, he knew Iskra wouldn't be either.

Stretching his wings, Lethe flew at great speeds to where Jack was, using his short distance deportation skill to hasten his travel time. He didn't have any time to waste, as they'd no doubt need him back in battle as soon as possible.

As he came within distance of Jack, Lethe gave a heavy flap of his wings to halt his advance in front of him. "You, demon!" He called out in a gruff, deep voice. "Iskra demands that you answer the call of battle! The dragon is resistant to holy magic, and it seems the dark arts will be effective. If you're truly as prideful as you claim, you may want to come. Wouldn't want anyone to think you a coward, would we?" The warrior grinned.

With the message delivered, Lethe turned and began his rapid return to the battle field.

EXP: 376
PWC: 376
Other: +1 TEXP ( June 7th, earned 250 exp)

-----------------
Lethe | Human Hybrid
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 12
Location : The Living Room Couch

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:19 pm


Dragon Quest
Searing pain was all Alicia knew anymore. One moment she was clinging to her blade on the arm of the dragon, and the next she could do nothing but scream in agony and plummet through the skies. All of the cloth and leather on her person was either burning or had burnt off already- leaving large portions of her body exposed to the elements. Some of the plate and chainmail had also fused to her skin from the heat of the inferno- which brought a sort of pain throughout her person that she never even knew was possible. Her skin, for the most part, was terribly charred and black- some of it even having fallen off as she raced towards the earth at increasing speeds. How she was not dead was a mystery to the Knight- but she wanted this agony to end and end soon- whether it be through death or some other miracle.

Coherent though escaped her though- and her sword still lay firmly implanted in the dragon's scales- fused there from the strength of the flames that had caused her so much agony. She could only blame herself for what she was currently experiencing- after all, it was she who had agreed to jump onto the monster, thinking she'd be safe from harm away from it's blazing maw. Clearly, however, she was quite wrong.

It was an exquisite sort of anguish- feeling the searing misery from her wounds as well as the biting cold from the wind as she dropped through the skies like a stone. There was no place in her mind for hope- for want of anything other than the end of her torment- but she still clung to life desperately despite her mental protests. She still had people to protect and battles to win- and such had become such instinct to her that she simply could not stop. Yet there was still no room for her to actively think of such things- such reasons to her survival- in her throes of anguish.

She could only stare and reach for the heavens- no longer screaming as she fell back towards the burning village as shock set into her body.

xp: 386 # 5159 xp
Location:
The Sky, plummeting towards the village
Health: 12.5/100
Stamina: 85/100
Other: No sword, armor destroyed, falling to her death and in searing, endless pain. Possibly on fire as well. Also, bits of armor fused to flesh.

-----------------
"Balance is key in battle, as it is in all things. That being said, a bit of force is sometimes necessary to get one's point through."
"In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."
Alicia - The Knight
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 5
Location : Almost Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Lethe hadn't even taken the time to see if Jack was going to answer the demands of the matriarch, more intent with getting back into the battle with the airborne plague on the village. Up until now he hadn't taken a good look at it, but having flown towards it at eye level, the massive size of it was well represented. The warrior himself could hardly believe that something so big, so aggressive, could have been living here without laying waste to everything in it's path already. Maybe it had been hibernating, or maybe something had driven it mad. Whatever it was, Lethe had never seen anything like it and he felt a surge of excitement at the prospect of destroying a creature as powerful as this one.

Whatever visions of glory he may have had, however, were thrown to the way side when he caught glimpse of the beaten human descending unceremoniously towards the ground. He immediately recognized it as the female knight before, and from what he could tell the plan she'd hatched with Iskra didn't go as well as they'd foreseen. While Lethe had no prior contact with the knight until just recently, he recognized her potential as soon as she'd introduced herself to the group. It would be a shame to let someone like that die, a female no less, and he was quite sure that Iskra would understand the detour he was about to take.

Disengaging from his path towards the dragon, Lethe's massive black wings kicked him down in the direction of the falling woman. He had built up surprising speed to this point, and his descent had only increased it. Unfortunately for him the falling knight had done the same, or at least he'd misjudged her descent. It wasn't going to be the most graceful save in the world, but it'd keep her from certain death.

Streaking across the sky, now just under two stories above the ground, the half kami caught the woman in extended arms. The force of a falling body suddenly hitting him caused him to plummet towards the ground swiftly. Lethe twisted his body before they hit the ground, causing his own body to absorb the force of the landing. For him, his transformed state would save him from any damage at all from the fall, so in truth he wasn't remotely worried for his own safety. Such was the advantages of unlocking powerful abilities such as transformation. The two rolled across the ground until the came to a stop, Lethe letting go of the woman midway through allowing her to come to a stop a few feet from him.

Grunting, the transformed warrior got back to his feet, "You should find cover. You're in no condition to fight. I would heal you, but I lack that ability ..."

With a flap of his wings, Lethe took flight once again, this time blade in hand.

EXP: 545
PWC: 545
Other: I didn't mean to roll, for ignore that.

-----------------
Lethe | Human Hybrid


Last edited by Lydeck on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding note about not meaning to roll)
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
avatar

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 pm

The Dragon Quest
Level: Intermediate (Recommended Levels 20 - 60)
Location: Southern Medius (Map)

Summary
The summit of O13 is home to a fierce dragon. Lately it has been sighted terrorizing settlements in Southern Medius (M12). The harassed villages are offering rewards to any person or group who is able to take care of the dragon problem. Come to the village to learn about it, or hear rumors of the dragon. Either way, the objective is to find it and take it out!...

Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)

Dragon Weaknesses
Magic: ??

Dragon Immunities
Magic: ??, ??, ??
Status Effects: ??, Bless, ??

Participating Members:
 

Continue?!

Dragon is poisoned: 20 of 50 HP

The Kamis holla back young’em (woot woot).

“We’ve attacked the dragon’s body with energy attacks and blades. When you get close to him he will emit a burst of flames. He can also shoot balls of flames from his mouth. Before you came we were going to distract it and use a collaborative spell to try to shoot it out of the air.”

“Look, it moves!”

The dragon’s body continues to burn with fire, now w/o human fleas. The dragon’s body spins and shoots up several yards into the air quickly. It arches and then plummets down at the village. Fire and smoke billow from it for the full 2 km. It looks kind of like a meteor. The dragon takes the battle to the ground. Where? Where Kaz’s character is watching. This is PURELY coincidence b/c that’s where the dragon wants to land. People run, scream and try to get out the way.

So… I attack Kaz’s character with a dragon meteor. When the dragon hits, the explosion is huge (AOE 25 yds, DMG = Fierce). Another part of the village is destroyed by a big blast. Flame walls shoot up on all sides all killer like with the dragon standing over a scorched crater.

Hiliger:
 
Dragon:
 

-----------------
- The Big Cheese -
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:08 pm

As Yuki shifts his gaze in search of someone that perhaps could offer the aid he sought, his gaze falls upon a Kami that isn't to far from where Yuki stands. Fixing his gaze upon the kami for a moment, Yuki calls out, " If you possess the capability to heal someones injuries then I need you to follow me and do so! I have a dragon to kill. " Yuki yells out to the kami close to him. Though he needed to be healed, Yuki's actions did not hinge on the kami taking the time to heal his body and injuries, instead of waiting for conformation and healing from the kami if it decided to do so, Yuki begins to spring into action, with a growl of anger Yuki invokes a transformation, as the transformation takes place energy pushes out in all directions around Yuki as his new form rips out from the human form he once had, as the transformation finishes Yuki stands up, having changed into a large white werewolf. As his transformation comes to an end, Yuki turns his attention to the dragon, another growl escaping the half-breed as he kicks off from the ground and takes to the air, as he takes to the air Yuki draws dark energy to him, holding his hands out in front of him he draws the dark energy between his hands and forms it into a sphere of dark energy. Pushing his hands together, Yuki compresses the sphere of dark energy between his hands before he begins to extend his hands out, the dark energy shifting into a long shaft of dark energy that finally takes the form of a javelin-like weapon made of dark energy. Once Yuki finishes the weapon made of dark energy, he locks his sight on the dragon, having landed on the ground to attack the village, griping the javelin-like weapon he draws his arm back before hurling it at the dragon. Unless blocked or other wise stopped, the magical javelin missile thing would fly through the air and upon impacting the dragon it would burst into an explosion of dark magical energy, the explosion covering a diameter of 10 yards around the impact sight dealing a great deal of damage.

EXP: 406 |
Health: 2 / 100 (Unless Kami heals him)
Stamina: 86 / 100
Location: Air, village
Transformation: Demon-Werewolf, Balanced II (+2 to All Stats), Slight (+1 to Movement), Exert, Shift, Kemo'no, Trans Merger
Drain: 1
Tech: Lance of Destruction
Drain: 13 (I believe)
Damage: Destructive?
Roll1: Free Channeling
Roll2: Lance of Destruction
OOC: x.x Guess I should have made it clear that Yuki didn't transform in previous post, we worked it out so there was no need for transformations.

-----------------


Last edited by Rune on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:08 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:29 pm


Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 95%
Attributes: STR: Average [+0.0] INT: Average [+0.0] DEF: Average [+0.0] Aegis: Ascended [+3.0] MOV: Average [+0.0] DEX: Average [+0.0]
Actions: 'Sentinel' Active [-1/2 STA Drains]'Hero's Shield Stg6' Active [+3 Aegis for 9 posts]
Athena Lacrimae
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: Average [+0.0] INT: Average [+0.0] DEF: Average [+0.0] Aegis: Average [+0.0] MOV: Average [+0.0] DEX: Average [+0.0]
Actions: None
Theme: Deadlock/Chaos
Location: Castiel: M12 / Athena: M12



The true power of the guardian, to dish out heavy defenses and to protect the ones he cared about. The hulk structure of this inidividual became viewable when the smoke cleared, and to the surprise of any individual that may have noticed as well as survived the attack, his both barely had any forms of burns on him after the utilization of his Hero's shield, which would produce the power of great defense against magic for an extended period of time. He brought his head up only to see that Athena was unharmed. Athena's eyes was shut close as if she was embracing for impact, but then her eyes open slowly to see the light of day." That could have ended badly ". Castiel said in a joking manner. Athena couldn't believe how Castiel seemed completely unharmed from what had just happened. Did he possess some kind of special power that he had never showed them ? They were in a fricken crater so the attack was of pure power, and yet Castiel protected them both and was alright. Athena just couldn't process it, but seconds later something caused her eyes to widen greatly." CASTIEL! IT'S ALICIA!! " She yelled pointing to the sky which caused Castiel to turn and face up when Alicia attempted to attack the dragon, but failed and was launched back down to earth due to the deadly strength and power of the dragon." ALICIA!? " His eyes also widened, even not having known her for a long period of time he developed a connection with her, which invoked the shock through his body upon this sight. Him and Athena brought themselves up and began racing towards where Alicia was going to meet her fate in attempts to catch her and save her, but their speed wasn't great unlike the other individuals here. Luckily one of those individuals decided to save her from a fall to her death, in which Castiel would get there right with Lethe left her side." Oh no..." Athena muttered fearing the worst that Alicia was dead. Castiel knelt down where Alicia was placed and closed his eyes for a moment. It was obvious she was in pain, and it was hard to see her like this. He had to make a call, stay and fight the dragon, or make an immediate yet temporary retreat with Alicia and Athena, just so they could get her some kind of Medical treatment." Alicia's still alive Athena, We have to get her to safety and get her treatment...she's barely hanging on...". He explained going off the damages of the body. He could tell much from the damage, as pain and dmg is different aspects that really didn't determine each other. Castiel had suffered great pain from being in the dead center of the dragon attack, but his body had developed such a heavy defense that not much if any damage was done to the body itself. Alicia's body though didn't have the same results. He began to pick her up with ease, though didn't want to take forever." Athena, Move infront of me. I'll act as a shield for us, and we'll make our way to some of the other people fighting. They must have a Medic person or something that heal the injured that wasn't obliterated completely ". Castiel said looking to where Iskra was speaking with some of the individuals." Hang in there Alright Alicia...I can't lose you now...I can't deal with loss too well ". He said in attempts to joke with something that was kind of true. Athena lead the way over to Iskra while holding Athena, though he would address everyone as a whole." HELP! my friend, she needs help! She got hurt fighting the dragon ". Castiel explained to them, though they as well as Iskra may have already known since they probably witnessed it happening.




Words :: 715 Exp
Gains ::
-


Last edited by Castiel on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 26
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 pm

To say the fight was enjoyable was to say the least of things. Jack was indeed having himself a gay old time. Watching as the dragon tore the heroes and villans alike to shreads.Perhaps. Just. Perhaps. This indeed was a real dragon of legend. The idea taunted Jack. And excited him at the same time. It was at this point that his show was interupted by a black winged figure. At first Jack didn't recognise him. Until he spoke. " Oh". Jack said, voice bland, bored. " Its you". Not taking his eyes off the dragon as the woman in armour fell to the ground. " Damn and here I thought one human was going to live out of this whole thing". He rolled his eyes as the hybrid spoke something about Iskra demanding his help, and if he was a pride demon he wouldn't want to be known as a coward. Little did Lethe know that his words actually put Jack off helping even more. For one. His pride was not subjective to the opinions of those lower than himself. Punishable for questioning it. Yes. Subjective to. No.

The point of Iskra demanding anything of Jack was precisely the put off. If Jack ran to her beck and call then he would be subservant. This. Was not the case. So as Lethe returned to the battlefield. Jack just merely ignored his words. However. It was eating at him. Not anything that Lethe said. Merely the idea that Iskra actually required his help. The Matriarch was proud. And she knew he was just here to watch. So if she was asking like this...

" Fiddle sticks...".

Jack snapped his fingers and grunted. Hating to get involved in this little situation but seeing little choice. For this though. Jack was going to need power. Power on fucking high. And for that. He needed to transform. His body shifting as a grey mist began to rise and settle over the town. Several red eyes glinting in that mist as the Dread Wolf howled into the skies. Jack rushed after Lethe. Growling as he looked towards the dragon. They wanted a show of dark magic? Fine. He'd give them one. Beside him, a wolf of blood and darkness formed. Jack shouted out at Iskra. " You owe me for this bitch!". He chose his words carefully there. Bitch, the female dog. But at the same time a detrimental term. A subservant one. The wolf of Blood and Darkness dived up towards the dragon aiming to take the dragon by the neck. It was a variation of the spell he'd used on Yuki. However because of his current form. Infintely more powerful.

Current Form: Dread Wolf: + 2 all stats ( All ascended bar Int= Destructive)
Attack: Dogs of War: +2 Int = Destructive + 2 = Break DMG 1

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 pm

The member 'Jack' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
avatar

Rep! : 2
Location : Baltiwhore

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 pm



I would stand there and watch the scene unfold before me. Without really attacking the dragon, I used this moment of peace to get my bearings straight. There were others who were fighting as well, and hopefully that could get me the time I needed to do what I needed to. My body would twist to the side to prepare for the amount of energy that had to be consumed here. Hands would come together but remain apart. In my right, a positive charge would be held, and in my left a negative would form. The color would swirl around me as I inhaled and exhaled. “Within the name of the heavenly realm, I punish thee.” Each one would be deeper than the last. At the peak of energy use, the two would begin swirling in counterpoint to each other. I would keep my eyes on the dragon, watching its movements before making my own. “warp of lightning” For anyone who could possibly see me, including the kami, a crack of lighting would occur before I disappeared. My image would reappear directly below the dragon, ten feet away.
“Roar of thundering destruction!”
The collected energy would be sandwiched together in a swirling bright light as my arms thrust forward, releasing the large blast forward hopefully into the underbelly of the large beast.

W/P Count : 290 /1,871/6
Location : Attacking Dragon
Techs : Roar of Thundering Destruction (INT + 2, Girth = 50 ft, can be delayed 1 post, MST), Lightning Warp (WRP 4, MST)
HP/STA :: 100/68 Stats at 4, INT at 5
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 pm

The member 'Ashurei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Mastered ]' :
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:44 pm

"Energy attacks..."

Or so Iskra had mentioned aloud to herself ponderously before everything seemed to go to hell in very short order. How disappointing. The one known as Alicia had chosen to fall instead of going through the fire and the flames and stabbing the stupid lizard in the face anyways.

"I guess if you want to do something right, you have to do it yourself." She then yelled towards the angelic spirits, "If you see me approaching the dragon, please distract him. I can take a hit if I get up close!"

But for now, she didn't plan to attack the flaming thing. Perhaps it was procrastination. She hated fire.

With a brief tuck of her wings, she fell to the ground like a rock, only to catch herself a bit above the ground, flapping gently to land next to the man who'd picked up Alicia.

She paid little attention to his implication for help. The demon was in a hurry and rushed, tall enough in her hyena form to scrutinized the burnt body. A quick sniff confirmed that the human wasn't long for this world. That fire had been pretty intense.

With a gesture almost audacious in its suddenness, she licked the near-corpse's burnt face. It left a sticky, glowing, light blue sort of drool that would soon be absorbed into her skin and spread to the rest of her form, mending what was broken and expelling the germs and bits of shrapnel. "She'll be fine. When she gets up, she can help more."

And with that she'd departed the human company, circling a safe distance from the temporary wall of fire...

Until someone stole her thunder.

It seemed that the atmospheric shift that came about when she'd transformed, that is, the blizzard, was replaced by darkness and countless, red eyes staring soullessly down from the sky.

"He listened..." she growled aloud to herself as the sudden expletive reached her ears and she looked to notice the dreaded darkness hounds rushing to the dragon with their eldritch maws spread wide.

Not that it would be all she'd do, far from it. With a brief chant of a phrase that translated would mean, "Wake, my friends", she would display a trick of her own. She opened her mouth and a snowstorm issued forth, like a vomit of wind and frost. Eventually, a noise from the spell like laughing could be heard as two hyenas manifest from the middle of the air and joined the dark hounds in rushing the dragon.

[ EXP: 485 ]

Action
> Used Lick [Mastered] on Alicia [MDE (3), HP++(1)]
:: Omega Squared: +10 HP per turn for 10 turns (Mode)
> Combined Wrath of the Exiles [Mastered] with Jack's attack
:: Zeta: Strong +1 Damage (Abnormal (3), two separate attacks, hones for 1 post)
:: Combined with Destructive (5) + 2 = +10 Damage, +3 to second hyena, which hones to the dragon's back leg.


-----------------
Iskra + Techniques


Last edited by LittleMariko on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added in effects after rolls + bolded relevant stuff)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:44 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Mastered ]' :


--------------------------------

#2 '[ Mastered ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 pm


Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: Average [+0.0] INT: Average [+0.0] DEF: Average [+0.0] Aegis: Ascended [+3.0] MOV: Average [+0.0] DEX: Average [+0.0]
Actions: 'Sentinel' Active [-1/2 STA Drains]'Hero's Shield Stg6' Active [+3 Aegis for 8 posts]
Athena Lacrimae
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: Average [+0.0] INT: Average [+0.0] DEF: Average [+0.0] Aegis: Average [+0.0] MOV: Average [+0.0] DEX: Average [+0.0]
Actions: None
Theme: Deadlock/Chaos
Location: Castiel: M12 / Athena: M12



Castiel and Athena wasn't sure on what to feel now, for the form of this demon, this huge Hyena was intimidating in size even though they all were fighting something even scarier. He didn't move back though, as he stood firm with Alicia in his arms. When the demon went to lick Alicia, Castiel closed his eyes slightly thinking the worst was about to happen, but when he opened his eyes, Alicia was covered in saliva that was colored in unique color. He didn't know what had just happened, but the words of the Demon caused his heart rate to decrease slightly, returning to normal levels. Athena expression changed to that of sheer happiness when she heard that Alicia was going to be okay. Iskra left and now they just had to protect Alicia until she fully recovered." Thank god ". He muttered to himself, making a note to thank Iskra later when he got the chance to. Alicia no longer had a sword though due to what had occured in the air, but Castiel and Athena came well prepared for the situation. He then began moving in the direction of where the second explosion (Dragon Blast) Came from, attempting to head outside of the village, a village of which many had fled from.




Words :: 235 Exp
Gains ::
-
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 12
Location : The Living Room Couch

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:41 am


Dragon Quest
Memories filled Alicia's thoughts- memories of regret- of failure- of her father and of her tribe. Everything came crashing back to her in an instant- the visions so powerful that she could not even perceive the world around her. Perhaps this was what it was to have one's life flash before their eyes? Or maybe it was simply the best time for her to remember what she did not want to for so long. The first day she picked up a sword. Learning that she never had a mother. Realizing that her father wasn't the man she remembered him to be. Seeing the fear in her people's eyes when it was her task to lead them. Stepping down from her position as chieftain, despite the fact that it was her rightful place.

She tossed and turned in her sleep, oblivious to the raging battle and the burning village around her. Absent to the feel of Castiel holding her. Ignorant of the great lengths the others had gone to save her. Heedless of the magics Iskra had worked on her to heal her life-threatening wounds. She was in another world, lost within her thoughts and past as she fought to regain her hold on reality.

Her brush with Death had brought her to enlightenment- yet no peace in such realizations.

Her father dominated her mind- almost everything had something to do with him in some way or another. He was not as she remembered him to be- a great man who lead his people through war and hard times. She was able to see with unclouded eyes just what sort of person the man she respected above all others- and she didn't like what she had begun to realize.

A tyrant. A monster. A manipulator who used his own daughter as a pawn and ardent supporter.

Dorn was a great man indeed- though he was less a savior of his tribe and more a warmongering slaver. The war three years ago between his tribe and the bandits war more because he wanted to expand his empire and make others fear him. He had summoned the demon- using his own daughter's blood as a sacrifice to do so. The only reason Alicia was still alive was because the Kami who had defeated the demon (not her father) breathed the last of it's life into her even as it died.

Everything was so clear to Alicia now- and she struggled against the torrent of truth- the downpour of unvarnished facts that overwhelmed her being. She had deluded herself for so long in order to protect herself- that Dorn was the greatest man to live and that her tribe simply didn't understand. She had deluded herself into thinking that, by continuing on as a Knight- she was upholding her father's name; and those of her tribe had simply grown tired of trying to get her to listen to the truth of things and found it easier to help her live her lies.

It was painfully obvious why she wasn't chieftain- no one wanted the insane daughter of the mad dictator who killed five hundred of his own men simply to prove his strength to lead them. No one wanted to deal with Alicia anymore- aside from using her skills to their advantage, since it was useless to attempt to reason with someone who actively thought that the man who had caused so many people so much misery as the best man to have ever lived. No one wanted to deal with a disillusioned Knight who followed her black-hearted father's ideals to a T.

She was unwanted by those she had striven to protect for so long- even if her reasons were pure and her heart untainted by the darkness that had filled her father.

Realizing these things was too much for her- finding truth in so many lies broke down whatever mental fortitude she claimed to have and, for the first time since as long ago as she could remember-

The Knight wept.

Her eyes flew open- and her vision was filled with the worried visages of Castiel and Athena- as well as the tumultuous black sky- filled with the hungry eyes of a hundred starving wolves, snarling and gnashing their teeth at the Knight. She lashed out, striking at the Guardian and scrambling out of his arms- screaming as she did so. It would appear more as if she were simply in more agony- and while that may have been the case to some extent- pain was only a small factor in her hysteria.

Stumbling, she fell once, pushing herself back to her feet with shaking arms and tears still falling from her eyes. It was just too much- too much to take in all at once. The world seemed to be falling to pieces around her (which, to some extent, it was), and there was nothing she could do about it. Normally the solace she found in her thoughts and memories would comfort her now- but those had since left her, and now she had nothing to hold her sanity together, at least for the moment. She was alone- no matter how many people had helped her and were still helping her.

"GO AWAY!" she managed between breathless gasps- though her cries were hardly heard above the din of the dragon and the village being destroyed. Struggling to break into a run as the healing balm began to regenerate her incinerated flesh- she reached for her sword- her comfort object- her pillar in her quickly shattering world. Finding it no longer in it's rightful place she shrieked again- sprinting as far away as her injured legs could take her. She just wanted to be alone- to have her fantasy back- to recall that the falsities that she had believed were truths were once again that: truths.

Yet the eyes of the hounds above would not leave her alone. The Guardian would not leave her alone. Privacy was not a luxury that could be found on the battlefield, even for one as unstable as Alicia was at the moment. To anyone outside of the ruined hull of what used to be her mind- it would simply seem that she had gone into shock- or some stage of it at least. She fell to the ground again, this time tearing at the blackened and charred armor that still clung to her body.

She laid there on the hot earth, still sobbing uncontrollably against the pain- the onslaught of emotions- the truth. And, amidst all of the chaos around her and inside her- a single coherent thought sounded amid the storm, striking through her conscious like a slash of a blade:

And thus, the mighty Knight has fallen.

xp: 1225 # 6384 xp
Location:
The burning streets
Other: Apologies about this post >_>; Decided to do some pretty intense character development on the fly... hopefully people enjoy reading it >_>;

-----------------
"Balance is key in battle, as it is in all things. That being said, a bit of force is sometimes necessary to get one's point through."
"In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."
Alicia - The Knight
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:05 am


Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: Average [+0.0] INT: Average [+0.0] DEF: Average [+0.0] Aegis: Ascended [+3.0] MOV: Average [+0.0] DEX: Average [+0.0]
Actions: 'Sentinel' Active [-1/2 STA Drains]'Hero's Shield Stg6' Active [+3 Aegis for 7 posts]
Athena Lacrimae
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: Average [+0.0] INT: Average [+0.0] DEF: Average [+0.0] Aegis: Average [+0.0] MOV: Average [+0.0] DEX: Average [+0.0]
Actions: None
Theme: Deadlock/Chaos
Location: Castiel: M12 / Athena: M12



Alicia's awaken was supposed to be a moment of relief, but instead it was a moment of hostility when she struck him, causing Castiel to flinch slightly. He was more shocked than anything, losing grip of Alicia as she scrambled away from him. This shocked Athena too, though it caused Athena to back away due to fear of getting hit like Castiel did, though he didnt feel much when struck." Alicia what in the hell! wait! ". He called out to her, giving chase after Alicia. It was another hard call to make due to the fact that they were there supposingly fighting a dragon and saving lives, but instead they were there chasing after an injured hysterical woman. Castiel gave chase, being followed by Athena, though it wasn't a huge pain catching her due to her constant stumbling, and eventually falling to the ground. They were there for the job, but his top priority was protecting the lives of the people he cared about, and Alicia now fell into that category, so he was to put her and Athena before anything else, meaning that the dragon would have to wait or take a rain check. He tightened his muscles incase she was going to strike him again, being prepared." Alicia! what's wrong ? It's me Castiel your friend". He placed his hand on her, hoping to get down to the meaning of this.




Words :: 255 Exp
Gains ::
1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:40 am

Dust had arisen from the attack, and the result of all of those creatures-of-energy rushing the reptile remained to be seen. What could clearly be seen by everyone in the area was the knight's sudden breakdown. Though her body was easy enough to repair, the same couldn't be said for her mind. The beast rolled her eyes. "Oh why can't humans just keep it together?" she growled. The knight had survived a terrible fire and a long fall. Couldn't she just be happy to remain alive? It appeared a sign of weakness to the beast, though she planned to inquire about the source of the sudden sobbing later.

For now, she had to satisfy herself with curiosity and trying to guess within herself at the sudden cause of it all. Perhaps the pain had driven her mad. That made sense. Often when she'd torn at the leg of a fleeting deer, it would suddenly go quite insane with fear for its own life, tearing around in a dangerous situation in the hopes of getting lucky, sometimes even running towards the fires of a village in hopes of shaking off whatever was chasing it. That's what Iskra was reminded of now, seeing Alicia.

[ EXP: 226 ]


-----------------
Iskra + Techniques
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 5
Location : Almost Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:33 am

After seeing that particular display from the dragon it suddenly occurred to Lethe that charging at the beast head on with his blade probably wouldn't be the best route to take. Well, if he enjoyed looking the way he was and not looking like a piece of meat left on an open flame for hours on end. Thinking much better of the actions he was going to take, Lethe re sheathed his blade and decided to take a different approach.

The dragon seemed to be a fiery beast, and such a property would probably dampen his attack. Such a thought was almost enough to change his mind about attacking completely, but since Lethe was transformed he was much more confident in his ability to damage the best, even if it was strong versus his element. And so, Lethe began his attack.

Concentrating the power of ice was a task that had become a small feat to the barbarian, as it'd been something trained again and again. Since the dragon had landed it was going to make him an easy target for this next attack, and a grin formed on the warrior's face as he realized he had yet to use it in live combat.

His amber eyes narrowed on the intended area: right below the dragon, and after a quick mutter of syllables and flick of his wrist, the terrain around the dragon suddenly became quite unforgivable.

EXP: 258
PWC: 258
Other: +1 TEXP ( July 8th, posted in 2 threads)
> Used "Unforgiving Terrain" DMG (3), AOE (3)
> Current Intelligence: Ascended

-----------------
Lethe | Human Hybrid
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:33 am

The member 'Lydeck' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
avatar

Rep! : 12
Location : The Living Room Couch

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:45 am


Dragon Quest
She lay there for several moments, the healing balm magically knitting her flesh back together as she slowly gained control of herself again. As much as she wanted the truths that had been revealed to her after her brush with Death, they would never be anything other than lies to her ever again. Instead of feeling more pain at this revelation- Alicia simply felt nothing- numb.

Her change in emotion was sudden- abrupt and almost terrifying to witness. One moment she had been bawling on the ground like a newborn babe- and the next she was forcing herself to her feet and wearing an expression of such serenity- such emotionless grace that one would think she were a different person. To some extent, that was true- while Alicia still bore the same body (albeit, a lot more charred and wounded than normal), she had gone through drastic mental stress in such a short amount of time that something just snapped inside of her.

"Go away, Castiel," she said, pushing his hand off of her body in a fluid, serene motion. Wiping herself off, she glanced to Athena as well, the same look of passiveness purveying her features as her actions showed. "You too, Athena. I have no use for either of you- just as you have none for me."

Looking up, she watched the dragon lay waste to the city with flame and fang. The sky was still black with the beckoning eyes of the hounds of hell- though she stared into them with the same numbness that seemed to overlay all of her actions now. "Pity," she muttered, looking at the destruction around her, "It was such a nice town." With a final glance at the blazing behemoth, Alicia sighed and began walking through the wreckage, looking from left to right as she went. Her wounds were still far from completely healed, though they seemed to no longer hinder the girl as she trudged back towards the ongoing battle.

Absently reaching for her sword that wasn't there while she walked, Alicia began to hum a slight tune- whispering what sounded to be a part of a song, a poem, or perhaps a childhood lullaby of sorts. While the notes of the music were present in her voice, they were strangely muted, overlaid by the monotone that filled her voice. Words could not be made out against the seemingly omnipresent chaos that filled the skies and streets, though she was clearly stating them as she walked towards the beast.

She spoke a bit louder, barely loud enough for Castiel to hear her in her monotonous voice as she continued approaching the dragon, "I wonder if anyone has even considered that this thing could be attacking as an act of vengeance rather than simply out of hunger and anger? I was always raised to believe that dragons, while not exactly the nicest of creatures, they never attacked unprovoked. Perhaps these people did something to enrage it?"

"But the path of destruction is so much easier..." she nudged a burnt corpse with the remains of her boot, "And much more fun for everyone involved."

xp: 592 # 6976 xp
Location:
Slowly walking back towards the dragon

-----------------
"Balance is key in battle, as it is in all things. That being said, a bit of force is sometimes necessary to get one's point through."
"In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."
Alicia - The Knight
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 pm

In minding my own business, I discover that it was not the best idea to have moved closer. Standng there atop my new perch, I spy the dragon making its way towards me. My first thought is to attempt to use Shimmering Rupture, but until I can figure out what exactly happened last time, I figure I shouldn't risk it. Instead, I keep it very simple. As the dragon dives towards me, I see energy attacks fly at the dragon, so I find that to be an ideal time to make my escape. "Shimmer." My body would vanish from sight amidst the chaos. Once I arrived atop another roof, I would call upon another chant, "Distort" before releasing spatial energies towards my former position. If they reached their destination, they would hopefully arrive around the same time as the dragon to cause a distortion in the Void to erupt and damage roughly fifteen feet of the dragon's body.

174 exp

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 pm

The member 'Kazatul' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Mastered ]' :


--------------------------------

#2 '[ Mastered ]' :
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
avatar

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:32 pm

The Dragon Quest
Level: Intermediate (Recommended Levels 20 - 60)
Location: Southern Medius (Map)

Summary
The summit of O13 is home to a fierce dragon. Lately it has been sighted terrorizing settlements in Southern Medius (M12). The harassed villages are offering rewards to any person or group who is able to take care of the dragon problem. Come to the village to learn about it, or hear rumors of the dragon. Either way, the objective is to find it and take it out!...

Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)

Dragon Weaknesses
Magic: ??

Dragon Immunities
Magic: ??, ??, ??
Status Effects: ??, Bless, ??

Participating Members:
 

Continue?!

IC/OOC

@Yuki - So the way I’m looking @ it, Yuki had a very real delusion. I’ll allow that he’s able to “not be passed out long enough to ask for help.” But, b/c he has 2 HP he’s not gonna be moving all like that or doing any of that nonsense. The Kami does come over to help him, but the process of healing him is time consuming. It involves 1) casting a sleep spell on Yuki 2) the Kami stripping, sweating profusely and then stripping Yuki 3) the Kami rubbing his nude body against Yuki’s nude body while rubbing his hands through his hair and whispering sweet chants of healing. When all that’s dun, the Kami gets up, puts on his clothes and leaves Yuki 5 common items for a good time. Yuki’s clothes are not put back on, but he’d wake up feeling refreshed (i.e. 100 HP/STA).

@ Jack – In my last post, pretty much the dragon’s only movement was hurling down @ the earf. So it LOOKED like in you post didn’t reference that @ all and attack the dragon up in the sky. I understand you might have meant it differently seeing at everyone would want to actually hit the thing they aimed at. That’s fine. But be more clear. If you were shooting into the air, your attack would goes over the falling dragon and the rest of my post works out as normal. If you were wanting/needing to do an interrupt then you’d want to be more specific on how it happened, if possible, etc. IN THE FUTURE be more careful about when your attack falls into a particular timeline and reference your aim a lil better.

@ Ash – Smh. The dragon steps on you (or tries to). Btw, I think you warped through a flame wall too. It’s all good tho.

@ Mariko – The angels are cool w/that. W/the joint attack, it dun look like yall are aiming for the same place. I saw where you MAY have tried to correct it in ur post. Prolly one of the reasons Kaz wanted to make it so that both parties knew they were collabin before performing a collab. But, neither here nor there. ATM collabs only support combining DMG and DEN effects. The MLT, HNE, etc, won’t carry over w/the collab. Alt, you can’t use part of your tech for a collab and another part for a diff attack. Just stuff to keep in mind.

@ Lydeck – not sure how u got a Stg3 dmg tech, but you might wanna take it down to 2 and get some EXP back or bump it up to 4. Stg 3 dmg is currently null. Your attack is good tho.

@ Kaz – you get away… for now.

@ Overall/Summary – Dragon is Poison: -30 HP (max -50 HP). Yuki is revived by the Kami (I’ll clarify the timeline against the dragon since it wasn’t everyone’s posts. It’ll go Ash, Lydeck/Jack/Mariko). The dragon senses Ash. It ducks and the attack misses. It tries to grab Ash. If it grabs him, he’s gonna try to bite his head. But Lethe’s attack would probably save him. The abnormal flame wall is encompassing enough to guard the dragon & it buffers Lethe’s attack with a +1 elemental bonus. But the dragon takes a small amount of dmg from it and it makes it stumble. Might just fall on Ash. Jack and Iskra’s attack blasts through the flame wall and dispels it, but the main attack misses the dragon’s neck (narrowest part of its body cept for the tail arguably) b/c of the lowering of his body, shift in movement, etc. Dragon still knows that something big attacked it so it’s all like “oh hell nah.” The food is fighting back too much and the dragon’s stomach is churning b/c of the poison… so… it farts. The poison is dispelled and green poisonous non flammable gas covers the area around its body (run Ash). B/c of OOC knowledge the dragon’s HP isn’t listed over its head, but it doesn’t look like it’s in tip top shape. B/c Lethe’s attack hits, it heads back up to the sky @ Lethe and tries to eat him. So the dragon would rush at him, open his mouth and try to engulf him. Dragon speed = Ascended. Attack = critical. Swallow option = yes. Distance estimated @ either Hunting or Long Ranged Projectile.

ooc @ all - sry for the crappy post. busy day. shin no happy. double standard = all yall supposed to post better than me xD

Hiliger:
 
Dragon:
 

-----------------
- The Big Cheese -
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 pm

In the realm of unconsciousness Yuki has a rather pleasant dream about him attacking the dragon, though in the realm of the conscious things where not as he dreamed, though he had managed to ask the kami for aid which came but in a rather strange way. Luckily for Yuki he was put to sleep before the kami begins his strange ritual of healing and remained that way for the duration of the healing. It isn't until a few moments after the kami's ritual of healing was finished and the kami had left that Yuki finally begins to rouse from the slumber he had been put into. Rousing from his slumber, Yuki comes to find he is laying on the ground naked, though he had no recollection as to why he was in this state, one of the last things he remembers is asking the kami for aid.. Though the question as to why he is nude and who had done this to him comes to Yuki his attention is quickly returned to the dragon that plights the village. With his gaze on the dragon, Yuki lets out a growl as he as he releases the beast within him, invoking a transformation. As the transformation begins to take place energy begins to push out in all directions around Yuki, through the transformation the human form the half-breed once had is shed, giving way to the beast with in him, a large white werewolf. Once the transformation had come to an end, Yuki lets out another growl as he begins to focus and draw dark magical energy to him. Holding his hands out in front of him, Yuki focus the dark energy between his hands, shaping it into a sphere before he pushes his hands together compressing the magical energy between his hands. After compressing the sphere Yuki begins to pull his hands apart, the magical energy taking the shape of a shaft as he pulls his hands apart until finally it takes on the form of a javelin-like weapon made of dark energy. Once he finishes the weapon made of dark energy, he draws his arm back and launches the magical attack at the air born dragon. Unless blocked or other wise stopped, the magical javelin missile thing would fly through the air and upon impacting the dragon it would burst into an explosion of dark magical energy, the explosion covering a diameter of 10 yards around the impact sight dealing a great deal of damage.

EXP: 451 | 2135
Health: 100 / 100
Stamina: 86 / 100
Location: Village
Transformation: Demon-Werewolf, Balanced II (+2 to All Stats), Slight (+1 to Movement), Exert, Shift, Kemo'no, Trans Merger
Drain: 1
Tech: Lance of Destruction
Drain: 13 (I believe)
Damage: Destructive? | 112.5 (I think, seem to get wrong answers on the damage calculator some times xD)
Roll1: Free Channeling
Roll2: Lance of Destruction
OOC: Interesting healing ritual xD

-----------------


Last edited by Rune on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added damage)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :


--------------------------------

#2 '[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:00 pm

With the dragon's attention dverted to someone else, who is floating in the air, just how many of the Sky People had traveled down to this realm. I only knew of Ashurei, but there seemed to be so many more. Perhaps they had only descended from the skies in order to combat the dragon knowing that if it is allowed to run wild down here that at some point the dragon could turn it's attention north to their realm. Better to crush an enemy in their territory than battle them in yours, especially if u have civilians to protect. Now that I am safe, I return to observing what's going on rather than try and attack the dragon. Follow the mission no matter what.

132/1035

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War


Last edited by Kazatul on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Calc WC)
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 26
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Whatever happened in the next few seconds was irrelavent. The Dragon managed to survive. Taking to the skies in an attempt to escape. Or perhaps gain a better foothold upon its enemies. However, Jack himself did have the advantage that unlike others. He could fly virtually unopposed. One of the few perks of being a spirit. Jack wasn't much interested in killing the dragon however he'd already involved himself in this fight and well if he didn't see it to the end then it would appear to be as precisely Lethe had said. Cowardise. And well although Jacks pride of himself was not formed around the opinion of other people. He didn't like the idea of someone viewing him as a creature who ran. He was something to be feared. The thing that drove children to hide in their bed sheets. For women to weep over their lost husbands. He was cruelty.He was absolute.

Previously Iskra had attempted to combine their two attacks into one, although it had been powerful it had ultimately been. Unsuccessful. Jack whilst being able to deal out ungodly levels of destruction on his own. Felt that it was likely better to go with the " overkill" switch. " Iskra!". He shouted over at the Hyena Matriarch. Snarling naturally as he did so in this current form. " If we're going to do this. Let us do it properly. I'm going to take control of the dragons blood. Follow the power of my magic like I taught you, follow the taint. On that spot. I want you to freeze the spell. We're going to try to freeze this dragons blood in its very veins!". If dragons conformed to any lizard like rule. Being naturally cold blooded. They hated the cold. Freezing blood was likely going to cause severe pain. If not death to this creature. " Are you ready?".

Regardless of whether she was or not. It seemed that they had no time to lose. The Dragon began its attack on Lethe, diving in what seemed like an attempt to eat him. Quickly Jack gathered his magics. Whispered his Chant, and channeled it at the Dragon. Hopefully Iskra would be able to follow his actions. To bring an end to this beast.

Attack: Devil Drive: + 1 INT [ Destructive + 1 = Godlike/Supreme]

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:54 pm

The member 'Jack' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Iskra frowned. The dragon was not-dead.

Yet, she observed Jack taking charge in the situation, and she was instinctively obliged to follow.

The dragon wasn't in much of a position to dodge, having taken Lethe as some sort of food item. Well, he was human after all, and a part-kami one at that. He likely tasted like awesome with a side of delicious, or so she thought with an inability to consider that a creature of the light might not find other light spirits as tasty as she might find them.

Yet, she didn't delay. She hopped, standing and moving on the air as she murmured out a spell quickly at the behest of the pride demon. Her effort was combined with his as previously, flowing towards the same target.

The invisible wave of cold projected itself towards the airborne drake, aiming to send a chill through his body.

A lot was riding on the success of this attack, she thought as she sent the attack hurtling towards the dragon. They didn't want the beast to crawl back to its lair.

[ EXP: 203 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Actions:
> Used Frostbite [Perfected] DMG (1) [Ice]
> Combined it with Jack's attack


-----------------
Iskra + Techniques


Last edited by LittleMariko on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add damage)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest   

Back to top Go down
 
Shinteractive Quest: The Dragon Quest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic
» Elf Quest Card Game, a "Magic" variant.
» The Final Quest
» Final Quest #9
» Final Quest #10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum-
Jump to: