Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Quest: Goods Transporter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:01 am


The winds of fate blew from the south to the north, carrying with it the words from an individual who was in desperate need of assistance. Two individuals would be taking part in this quest, crossing the desert now to answer this call, two very familiar characters. One would be Akasha Kikan, Onikonjou living in Inanis who serves within the ranks of the X-Guardians, looking to become one of the Four Heavenly Guardians so she could keep a promise she made long ago to the one who held her heart, someone who was no longer apart of this world. The other person who was with this individual was no other than Yuki, a half-breed who hails from the village Theden, a village allied to Inanis for some years now. What these two was doing together could only be traced back to earlier this morning.

Earlier that Day
Arriving to the Twilight Tavern, Akasha would look around for a specific individual. This individual was that none other than Shura who had contacted her for a meet. She would approach him and sit down at the table. Her expression was that of an individual who was already annoyed, though this was because Akasha disliked Shura. There was calm look on his face as he opened his eyes to see Akasha sitting across from him." Im glad you arrived. You really seem serious about...". Before he could finish Akasha would interrupt." Get to the point already ". Shura would motion back in his chair in a playful manner feigning fear." Woah come on. You're going to come to love me eventually. Im too awesome...". Akasha already had the urge to hit Shura right in the face, but she knew she couldn't so she suppressed the urge." Anyways, I have a job for you...which should help in pushing you up the ranks ". She looked at him with more of a serious look than an Angry one now, waiting to hear what it would be. Shura rubbed the top of a cup with his index finger and ran it around." Word is that a village located in the desert have some things for Inanis that they want to transport in hopes of developing a trade route with is...but it's hard for them to do that because every time they attempt it, they get attacked by bandits midway. It's such a sad thing when my wonderful human beings fight against each other when there are so many other dangers in the world ". Shura said in a sly manner, hidding his true nature on the subject. He motioned with his words before stopping in a shrugging position, arms to the side and upwards with the palms out. His eyes was closed before one opened and his mouth widened into a sly grin." So you want me to go and Transport Goods ? ". Shura would brings his body back into a normal position before nodding with the grin shutting and vanishing." It shouldn't be a problem with someone of your strength, but just to be sure I arranged for someone to meet you at the boarders of this region and the desert ". Shura doing what he did best, put all the pieces in the correct places on the board and began playing in the lives of the individuals. He had through steps enlisted the assistance of Yuki from Theden making it appear that it was Noah seeking the assistance. Of course Shura wasn't a known figure outside of Inanis, and one of mystery within it. Everything was explained to Yuki through the message delivered, how he would be needed for a little job. Of course Akasha Name wasn't mentioned in the message, but it did have Noah's sign of approval making it something legit. " Once you encounter this individual, you both will head to the village, show them that you're there for the job and from Inanis. You will then transport the goods here and then thats it, Valuables to you two and an increase on the Akasha reputation meter ". Shura said before handing her the paper with the special signature on it. Akasha would get up and make her way out of the Tavern.

Present
Akasha would appear at the area within the desert in which she was supposed to meet this other individual. She didn't like blind dates, but it was always like Shura to leave an individual in the dark about things that appeared important. Akasha of course didn't have access to mounts, though she probably could have convinced Shura to allow her one since she was a soldier. She had walked her way here, and at this point had not displayed exhaust, though it would have been a good idea to get a mount." Damn Shura ". She muttered to herself looking around while the wind lifted her hair slightly, looking for someone who looked like they would be the one she was supposed to encounter. There was a slight annoyance produced due to the idea that she was basically an errand girl for the manipulative individual, and the thought as to how he became a council member of Inanis just never sat well with her. At this point it really wasn't important, but it still bothered her a bit. While waiting, she heard a soft voice in the wind, or maybe it was just her mind messing with her. She was almost sure that it wasn't just her mind, but the voice of a female calling out to her from the distance, across the land of sand.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Complications
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»

xp: 1,008 | 1,008
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Having received word from Noah the day before seeking his aid in some matters with transporting some goods, which was something the half-breed didn't have a problem with as long as he was getting compensated for his work. Though he had been requested to meet up with someone in the desert, Yuki was already running a bit behind in the schedule since he had gotten a late start to the day.

With in the realm of sand Yuki slowly shifts his gaze as the large wolf under him moves forwards, padding through the sand. Having spent a deal of his life in the desert, Yuki knew how to dress to deal with the weather and such he had a hood drawn up over his head and a bit of cloth covering most of his face and Ulfric had a strange mask like covering on his head to help protect him from the sand. " Where is this person.. " Yuki murmurs lightly as he shifts his gaze while searching for the individual he was to meet as he draws upon the place he was to be meeting this individual. As he shifts his gaze, Yuki spot's a humanoid figure, approaching from behind, Yuki sets his gaze upon the figure as he calls out, " Hail! " Yuki calls out to the figure to get there attention. With the call out, Yuki wonders if this is the person he has come to meet or just some random person.

EXP: 255

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 pm


While waiting in the realm of Sand, Akasha would hear a voice call out, something that would immediately pull her attention off of Shura and towards it. Once she looked at the individual who closed the distance and identified him, Akasha cocked her head to the side. ' Yu...Yuki ? ' She questioned in her head while remaining silence. ' What could he be doing out here...unless he is...oh Wow! Shura couldn't have known...is this coincidence or is this all apart of Shura's game ' Akasha continued to think to herself. Her hand would place itself on her hips that made up of her hour glass figure." Woah Yuki! and what is someone such as yourself doing out here ? " Akasha asked with a curious voice. She didn't know how Yuki tied into Inanis, though it did cross her mind that he could have just taking up the job as just that. He did mention to her before that he was a person for hire and did dangerous stuff for Payment. She would label this as one of those things. Akasha was actually quite surprised to see Yuki again after before, but it would appear that fate, or a mysterious and manipulative individual would bring the two together. This would bring into question if Shura knew about the happenings in Acura, and if he did know then How did he know ?
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Complications
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»

xp: 252 | 1,260
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:17 pm

With the hail, Yuki keeps his gaze set upon the figure as Ulfric continues to move forwards, closing the gap between them and the figure. As he draws closer Yuki begins to notice who the figure is as she turns to face them and as such he reaches up and pulls the bit of cloth covering his mouth down so he can speak with out hindrance. When Ulfric gets with in a few feet of the female Akasha he comes to a stop and looks at the female. As Ulfric comes to a stop, Yuki remains atop the beast as he looks down at Akasha, his gaze shifting over her form as he thinks upon her question for a moment before speaking up, " I am on business. An ally has requested my assistance in a matter and I was told to come here to meet up with another that I would be helping.. Perhaps you are the one Noah spoke of, he didn't give a description of who I would be meeting so perhaps you are the person, which would be a delighting turn of events. " Yuki ends with a soft smile as he looks down at Akasha. " What are you doing in such a place. I didn't take you for one that would live in such a place... to much sand. " Yuki adds.

EXP: 223

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:20 pm


Akasha gave a slight smile when he answered her question in detail, filling in some blanks that she had like how was he tired to Inanis. She found out that he was an ally of Inanis, which to be honest was quite shocking despite not showing it much. Her eyes closed slowly before she shook her head while still smiling slightly." This isn't where I live. I wouldn't dare live in this place. Any person who lives in a place like this must be out of their minds. I live in the Grand City of Inanis ". She said reopening her eyes." To be honest, even though I said I'll be seeing you again, I didn't think I would see you this soon ". Her mind pulled towards getting back on the job. She looked to the large wolf there that he had with him, and couldn't help but think that it was a bit much, though Yuki was a big person so what better to transport him than something big. Still she wasn't really a big fan of any kind of animals. " We should get going though...The faster we finish this job the better ".
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Complications
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»

xp: 200 | 1,460
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm

As she begins to speak, Yuki listens to her and as she makes a comment about the desert and people living in it, Yuki lets out a soft chuckle though as she informs him she lives in Inanis, Yuki wonders upon that fact since he had not seen her before, then again he didn't go to Inanis every day so he could have missed her in his visits. While listening to her, Yuki gives a faint nod as she comments about seeing him again, he too had not thought he would see her so soon but here they are taking care of business for Inanis. Ulfric keeps his gaze set upon Akasha as she looks at him. When Akasha brings up the idea of being on there way to take care of there job, Yuki nods again, " Indeed. " He murmurs as he looks down at Akasha. " I guess that means I am out of my mind since I use to live in the desert when I was younger. " Yuki comments before getting back to the topic at hand, " Come, we can ride Ulfric to get us to our destination. " he adds as he reaches down, offering her a hand should she wish to ride the large wolf. With his gaze on Akasha, the large wolf under the half-breed speaks up, " Don't worry, I won't bite you. " The large wolf says with a grin, " Humans are rather chewy.. " The large wolf adds before letting out a chuckle.

EXP: 251

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:09 pm


Akasha actually laughed a bit when Yuki mentioned that he was from these lands, and afterwards he would offer her a ride on his wolf so the travel wont really take a toll on the two. She wasn't too keen on animals, not for fear of getting hurt or bitten...actually the idea of getting bitten even during sex was something that sped up the blood flow within her...it was a major turn on. The reason was that back then before Akasha and Phaedra sophisticated themselves, She used to eat things of all kinds, Humans, Half-breeds, and even in some cases other demons. Her favorite was human females though...but Animals like this huge wolf was something great for food. Eating the meat, letting the blood spill on the fur and then sucking out the blood from the fur gave the feeling one would get from eating a Mango, getting to the core of it which was a medium sized seed that had things stemming from it which gave the idea of fur, and one would constantly suck on it to get all of the flavor out of it. That was the idea with any furry animal, though this Wolf was big so it was like a feast. Akasha would have no urge, for no force in this realm or any other could cause her to revert to such a nature, though the memories was still there, her sitting up against a tree gnawing at the leg of some creature that she hunted. She smiled at the Wolf though didn't reply back to his he dont bite comment. If she would have, it would have been something like ' Oh trust me, you biting isn't what Im worried about '. She would grab Yuki's hand and pull herself up onto the mount behind Yuki." Thank you, but I still stick by what I said " She said with a smile on her face before wrapping her arms around him." I mean this place is a wasteland, sand...heat during the day, cold during the nights. It may have it's uses but still...for living ? Do you live there now ? I bet you don't ". Akasha said in a joking manner.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Complications
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»

xp: 383 | 1,843
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:28 am

When she reaches up and takes his hand, Yuki helps her up, lifting her with great ease given the amount of strength he wielded even with her size. The large wolf under the two lets out a light sigh since she had not responded to his comment, " Which way now? " The large wolf inquires. Though Ulfric had spoken, Yuki's attention was on Akasha now that she rest upon Ulfric with him and spoke up. With his head to the side, Yuki looks at Akasha out of the side of his gaze for a moment before turning his attention back ahead of them as he shakes his head faintly, " No, I don't live here any more. I live in a village called Theden.. well more so I am the leader of the village. Perhaps you should stop by some time. " Yuki commented as he shifts his gaze ahead of them for a moment before getting to Ulfrics question, " That's a good question my friend... Which way should we go Akasha? " Yuki asks, glancing back to her for a brief moment before turning his gaze ahead of them once again, " I was simply instructed to meet up with you here. Do you know where we must go? " Yuki asks while shifting his gaze.

EXP: 222

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:10 am


Akasha would chuckle slightly as she held onto him before placing her chin on his shoulder from behind. Her lips would be next to his ear as she then began to whisper." Is that a way of asking me out on a date after this ? ". She whispered in a mildly seductive manner so it didn't appear sluttish. There was a slight pause before the female would continue." because as tempting as it may be, I don't date dudes who follow other dudes " She said with her seductive tone immediately switch to that of a giggle as she pulled herself back away from his face. In a way she was messing with Yuki, and at the same time she was being straight up with him. There was rules of Society that originated from individuals, which was okay to follow by, but following directly under another, male or female was something that Akasha wasn't okay with, and definitely wouldn't be okay with it being applied to someone that was in a relationship with her. A Female serving under another male was pathetic, and so was the same for the opposite. It was one of the reasons why she disliked Shura, as it felt like she was serving him by doing things for him like the last mission and this one. What she was reffering to with Yuki was back at the last mission when they first encountered, the female that interrupted their hanging out time mentioned that Their commander had ' Summoned ' them, and already there was two things with that, on top of Yuki following." Who knows, your Commander may summon you again and you may ditch me, even if not directly. I don't but into other peoples business so bringing me along wouldn't be an option just like before ". Akasha said in a joking manner. She would look in the direction they were supposed to be heading and would point.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Tsubomi by MARIA
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»

xp: 350 | 2,193
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:51 am

Gazing forwards, Yuki listens as she begins to speak in a whisper and what she had to saw draws his attention as he dwells on her comment about a date, though what came to the half-breeds mind was something else that involved the two of them. However as he dwells on the idea of doing things with her she shoots down his idea as she brings up when he went to see what his sensei needed. A frown takes form on the half-breeds face as he gazes ahead of them as she shot down his idea. Since his idea had been shot down, Yuki attempts to shift his thoughts to something else as he gives Ulfric a light nudge to get him to begin moving. With the nudge, Ulfric begins to move forward, padding through the sand once again. As Ulfric begins to move, Yuki reaches up and pulls the bit of cloth back up over the bottom half of his face to protect it from the sand. When she finishes speaking, Yuki lets out a soft sigh, " The 'dude' you speak of is my sensei and an ally of my village. He would not send word for me unless it was an important matter. I had forgotten to meet with my sensei before heading to the warehouse... that was a mistake on my part, though a mistake I was, at one point, glad I had made. " Yuki says before shifting the topic, " .... So, which way is it we must go? "

EXP: 257

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:50 am


Akasha was pointing in the direction they were supposed to be going, but she figured that he probably didn't see it." We just continue heading straight from here ". His words caused a small smirk to crawl up on her face, thinking that he was joking like she had been to an extent. She would then point out something that she actually believed." You say Sensei and Ally, but I don't really think that you consider him just that. It wasn't that early in the morning and if it was that then he could have just as well came to you, instead of sending someone to give you a message, and expecting you to interrupt everything that you had going to go to the meeting, when they could have gotten up out of bed themselves and came out here. It was in the morning, they should have been getting up and out anyways. Thats work on that poor messenger and you, as well as cut into us hanging out. You deciding on it showed that you have some kind of submissive relationship with him, just saying. You can label it as Sensei or Ally if you want, but if someone summoned me like they did you while I was hanging out with you, I would have told them to come to me. Asking and summoning are two things that are completely different ". She said while chuckling slightly. She was curious though of what was the good thing that came out of it so she would ask." And what is that ? "
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Tsubomi by MARIA
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»

xp: 272 | 2,465
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:09 am

As she informs him which way to go, Yuki gives a faint nod while gazing ahead of them. With the direction set, Ulfric continues to move forward with the two resting upon his back. When Akasha begins to speak again, Yuki listens to her while keeping his gaze set ahead of them. Listening to Akasha as she speaks, Yuki thinks upon her words as she brings up what he had said about his sensei. While she speaks, Yuki remains in silence as she listens to her and when she finishes speaking, Yuki remains silent for a few brief moments before finally speaking up. " The mistake of leaving for the warehouse, though such a thing is irrelevant. They where not in bed nor do I believe it was my sensei that sent word for me. He wouldn't have summoned me in such a manner and I do not refer to him as my commander. It was not he who sent the messenger but my sister I believe and I didn't know at the time.. " Yuki says as he glances back to her for a brief moment, " I am submissive to no one. " Yuki says with a growl as he turns his gaze back ahead of him, his anger beginning to show, " I am an alpha wolf. " Yuki adds while gazing ahead of them.

EXP: 229

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:37 am


" Mmmhmmm ". That was Akasha basically saying that she didn't believe him in a joking manner, though she would stick to what she thought. She would chuckle after he growled as it was kind of adorable. She couldn't help it because she was just saying what she thought and what she gets out of it was a growl." Alright alright if you say so ". There would be a slight pause, which was because of her thinking whether she should say it or not." Soooo...you're submissive to your Sister ? I don't know whether that's better or worse. I mean my Sister calls me, and I look at her like she's crazy, like as if she can't get up on her legs and come to me. Thats not being mean, just that she have two legs just like I do, and just like your ally and Sister do ". Akasha said in a joking manner. " Look it's okay if that works for you. Despite as insulting as I may seem to be, it's of greater insult when someone is in a submissive position and be in denial. At least you know now, like seriously, what was they doing that was so important that they couldn't have come to you. Did they rather you utilize energy coming to them instead vice versa ? ". She would release a sigh while looking at him from behind." Well I guess it just appears that way to me ".
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Tsubomi by MARIA
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»

xp: 250 | 2,715
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:06 am

From her response, it didn't seem she had believed his comment, though Yuki knew that he had little to back up such a claim since at the moment they where trotting through the desert. As she brings up the idea of him being submissive to his sister, Yuki lets out another growl at the thought of being submissive to his sister. As he listens to her continue to speak, Yuki keeps his gaze set ahead though his anger continues to grow despite the fact that she was speaking in a joking manner. " I am not submissive to my sister. " Yuki says with a grumble as he glances back to Akasha for a brief moment, " The amount of energy in such a task is trivial given my capabilities. They could have come to me, though such a thing would have prolonged things it was easier to simply go to them and see what was needed. It only took a few moments to sort things out. " Yuki adds with a faint nod, " It can appear to you however you wish. I am telling you how it is though, she may be my sister and he may be my sensei and they are both allies of me and my village but I submit to neither ... Nor would I submit to you human. " Yuki snaps with another growl before falling silent.

EXP: 234

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:28 am


Akasha would listen to his words and just didn't believe him as she didn't believe that it would have prolonged things if they had just came out from the get go. They could have came out, told him what was needed to be said, and that was it. Not send someone out just to tell him that they summoned him, just so he could travel back there, and then talk. It just appeared that he was really trying to justify the idea and direct it from him being submissive, which it really couldn't. When he finished, his ending words would carrying a snapping feel, saying that he wouldn't be submissive to her, and then referred to her as a Human. She arched a a narrow brow as she arched back a bit in a manner that would normally be followed by ' Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that '. but it wasn't. She originally thought the growl was a funny way of not wanting to admit, but it would appear that he was seriously getting upset about this. She kept her cool though instead of showing aggressive back." Hey if you're getting your feelings hurt than just say so and I'll stop. I didn't know guys who get mad so quick over someone saying that you're submissive, It's the truth in my eyes...but one thing that's not gonna happen here is that you're not gonna get snappy with me. You would really hate it if I got pissed ". She let it be known right there how things wasn't going to go down.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Tsubomi by MARIA
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»

xp: 280 | 2,995
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:50 am

Remaining silent, Yuki listens to Akasha as she speaks again in response to his statement. Having already started the downward spiral Yuki's anger continues to grow as he listens to her speak though he remains within control of his anger and keeps it in check for the time being. Though he grew even more angry with each passing moment, when she comments about him hating her if she got pissed, the half-breed utters forth a soft chuckle at the comment and its implications, " Is that so? " Yuki insures as he glances back to her, " I'm afraid you are the one that should not seek to get me... pissed. I would hate to cause permanent damage to your lovely form my dear and believe me I would. " the comment is followed by a tooth filled grin, " Though, that isn't all that I would do. " Yuki murmurs before turning his gaze back ahead of them. Turning his gaze back ahead Yuki shifts his gaze for a brief moment, scanning the area in front of them. Though he didn't wish to listen to the two atop him chatter about and Yuki with his boastful taunts in anger, Ulfric is forced to listen to the two while carrying them atop his back, though the wolf lets out a grumble, " How about I let you two love birds off so you can walk.. " The large wolf comments.

EXP: 250

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:35 am


Akasha wasn't happy with the words that he threw at her because of his inability to control himself, and despite that She did not reply in a negative way. Saying that he wouldn't want to piss her off was a warning, so when he said that, it didn't bother her because she was sure that he was greatly underestimating her based on her gender and appearance, but when he went onto boasting like some guys had a tendency of doing, well he crossed that line that would normally result in the worst kind of scenarios when it came to Akasha. Her eyes narrowed, and in an instant Pressure would be applied to the area around her, forcing down everything and everyone, including both Yuki and his Wolf companion. It was a great deal of pressure, but also an indication of her aggression. She wasn't in a rage to where she would go killing everyone and everything around her, but she had the mind set of ' You know what, fuck you '. With such an application, she would jump and flip back off the wolf appearing maybe a feet or two away, though it was behind them so that wouldn't be important. With her instantaneous transition, came heightened awareness as his words displayed that not only was he easy to push, but he had problems. She only had a few words to say to them which would come out in an manner that would present her current mindset." Get out of here before I really get mad! " Those words was a warning and didn't appear as a chant, but with it would carry magical energy throughout the area around her, covering 5 yards all around her. If caught within this area, what was once considered Boasting would immediately become a loss of Faith in their own capabilities in comparison to hers. She was going to do the simple thing of just walking on and finishing the job herself, but another second she would immediately have the ' You know what ? No, you got the bark you better damn well have the bite '. She wouldn't let him go with his boasting, a lesson had to be taught." Actually no, bring it you bitch. I am ready for anything you have so come on ". She said waiting for him to straighten himself up and act upon his words. Right now Akasha would treat him nothing more than someone whose ass she had to kick, no different from the assholes in the bars. The Wolf would be caught in the middle of this, though she didn't care too much for Animals anyways. She didn't take out any weapons though, but would if Yuki drew a weapon on her. What was a mission would now become a battle between genders.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 67%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Intimidate[5]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Boss Battle [Vs Yuki]
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Akasha" Enters "Berserker Rage > Longevity"
» "Akasha" Performs "Ω-Intimidate[MDE3|HND2|AOE1]" *Dice Roll #1*
- Ω-Intimidate: -20 STA | Perfected | [Roll Duration | -1Def/Dex | 5 yards Radius]
» "Akasha" Performs "Ω-Prepare[QUE2|DLY2]"
- Ω-Prepare: -13 STA | Perfected | [2 Techs | Up to 2 Posts]

xp: 501 | 3,496
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:35 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Gazing ahead of them, Yuki is unprepared as he is stuck by a great pressure that pushes down upon him. Not only does the pressure push down upon him, but also upon Ulfric, causing the beast to come to a stop in his tracks and object, " Hey! ". As Akasha flips from the back of Ulfric, Yuki glances back at her as she lands a foot or so behind Ulfric. It seemed if perhaps he had upset the female in some way with his words. When she speaks Yuki listens to her order to get out of here before she gets mad and for a moment Yuki thought such a thing would be the better option given they had a mission to take care of. Shifting his gaze, Yuki looks back ahead of him at the desert for a moment until he hears her speak again, this time telling him to bring it. As she tells him to bring it, Yuki lets out a soft chuckle, " .. You should make up your mind, first you want me to leave and now you want me to stay. " Since Ulfric had come to a stop already, Yuki climbs down from the wolf and turns to look at Akasha, " Alright.. We can play for a moment my dear but after that we have to get back to our mission. And nothing kinky, that will have to wait until after the mission. " Yuki comments with a soft smirk as he reaches over to the sheathed sword resting upon Ulfric and takes hold of the hilt before pulling the colossal blade Fefnir from its sheath, " Shall we use weapons or our fists? " Yuki asks as he looks over at Akasha.

EXP: 287

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:10 pm


" Revitalize! " Would be the word that came from her mouth which would trigger something else, a chain of effects that would grant her the ability to stay in battle despite some of the damages she may recieve. She watched him reach for his blade and couldn't help but smile." Use whatever it takes to keep yourself from falling pray to me. I will not Stop! ". Akasha would pull her demon claw from the side and slip it on her hand, only utilizing one at the moment. Yuki was under the effects of her intimidation, and so Akasha would plan to end this very quick. She had her eyes on him while she talked, just encase he attempted to interrupt her words with actions, in that case she would be ready. The guards were leather and would provide a good amount of protection though the main aspect was at the end near her knucles, possessing two 9.75″ blades that protrude out of the front of the knuckles. It was by no means a huge weapon like Yuki possessed, but it was a good thing because Akasha wasn't looking to go overboard, though it would be treated like a real fight so no holding punches back.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 74%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T] | Ω-Intimidate[4] | Ω-Ether[5]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Boss Battle [Vs Yuki]
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Akasha" Performs "Ω-Ether[MDE3|STA+2]" *Dice Roll #1*
- Ω-Ether: -16 HP| Perfected | [Roll Duration | +20 STA]
» "Akasha" Performs "Ω-Trigger I[CND3]" *Dice Roll #2*
- Ω-Trigger I: -13 STA | Perfected | [Initiates " Ω-Regen " upon " Taking a Hit]

xp: 220 | 3,716
Gains :: 1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day



Last edited by Noah on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:10 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :


--------------------------------

#2 '[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:57 pm

As she gives him an answer, Yuki nods his head faintly seeing that it didn't matter to her if he used his swords or if he used his fists. For the moment Yuki held his ground nad watched Akasha as she pulls her own weapon out, some sort of claw looking weapon though it was no were near the length of his sword which means he would have the advantage of range as well as power. As he watches Akasha, Yuki rests the flat part of Fefnir upon his shoulder while she slips her little poky thing on. Given that they where now going to do battle, Yuki knew that he would incure some damage during the fight so he readies himself for such a thing. Finally the half-breed dashes forwards, though at reduced speed due in part to the large sword he wields. As he draws closer to her, Yuki brings his sword up from his shoulder and launches into an attack, unleashing a devisting strike with all of his might put behind the attack in the hopes of striking her down in a single blow unless she evades or blocks the attack.

EXP: 202

HP: 100 / 100
Stm: 76 / 100

Attributes:
STR: Abnormal |
INT: Strong |
DEF: Strong | -1 +1
AEG: Strong | +1
MOV: Strong | -1
DEX: Strong | -2 (1 from intimidate and 1 from Fefnir)

Weapons:
Chains (Lashing, Unique | DMG +1 | Den 5 | x1)
Bladed Chains (Lashing, Bladed | DMG +1 | Den 5 | x1)
Kukri (Ranged, Bladed | DMG +1 | Den 5 | x1)
Fefnir (Ranged, Bladed | DMG +2 | Den 3 | x1)
Broad Sword ( Bladed | DMG +1 | Den 5 | x1)

Armor:
Light Armor (Den 5 | Upper)

Techniques Used:
1: Vigilant Guard (12 stamina)
2: Unrelenting Strike (12 stamina)

Vigilant Guard Duration: 2/3

Attck Damage: 3 + 2 with 1 dealing flat hp damage bypassing def

-----------------


Last edited by Rune on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:57 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:09 am


With Yuki ready for battle, Akasha would remain in the game, already feeling fully replenished from the stamina that she had utilized before. The huge blade that was once on his shoulder would come up and down towards her, an obvious attack due to the positioning of the blade. He couldn't have a blade positioned like that and then swing horizontally. She would take that into consideration and immediately determine the action to be taken. She would take one step forward making it appear as if she was going to meet his blade head on, though before it could come down, She would shift to the right so quickly that it was beyond that capable by the average human, and even for Onikonjou above abnormal capabilities. Such reaction was close to that of godlike, and what made it worse was that she countinued in a fluent motion passed him while the sword strike would be at the point below the average person waist. Her expression didn't hold hesitation, as if she wasn't going to second guess her movements. The Arm with the claw was close to her when she quickly evaded , though once passed the hit of the blade, it would extend out slightly striking just as fast as she reacted before, making it hard to comprehend and keep up with. She didn't Aim for flesh with this passing though, but the Armor that he had on would meet it's fate like a human or even a demon would have if it was caught by such an attack. It didn't appear powerful, but if hit, the Armor would have two very tiny slash within the side of it which would appear as nothing, and then a split second late cracks appeared all throughout the armor appearing as if it was done for. Her eyes would remain on him with the passing, her head turning slightly to keep everything in view.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 87%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T] | Ω-Intimidate[3] | Ω-Ether[4]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Boss Battle [Vs Yuki]
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Akasha" Performs "Ψ-Attack[DMG1]" *Dice Roll #1*
- Ψ-Attack: -7 HP| Perfected | [STR+0]
» "Yuki" Recieves " 0/Light Armor Breaks " *If Hit*


xp: 350 | 4,066
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:09 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:25 am

Coming in with his attack, at first Yuki thought that he might have her with the hit, however at the last moment she evades his attack. As she evades his attack he comes down with the blade, sinking part of the blade into the sand. Before he could react at such close range, she lashes out at him once she moved close enough. Though as she hit him Yuki felt nothing from her strike as she rips through his cloak and makes contact with his armor, prevening her poky things from getting at his flesh. Her attack lead her past him with the strike, leaving her behind him. Though he had thought nothing had happend with the attack, Yuki found otherwise as his armor begin to crack and show sign of damage from an attack he thought was not powerful enough to do any damage. With a growl, Yuki releases his grasp upon the hilt of Fefnir, leaving the blade resting in the sand where it had landed. Relashing the hit lof Fefnir, Yuki reaches up and grabs the hilt of the broad sword sheathed on his back and unsheaths the sword as he turns to face Akasha, " That was pretty good.. " Yuki says as he looks at Akasha, waiting a brief moment to see what she does now.

EXP: 232

HP: 100 / 100
Stm: 81 / 100 | +5 for non active post

Attributes:
STR: Abnormal |
INT: Strong |
DEF: Strong | -1 +1
AEG: Strong | +1
MOV: Strong |
DEX: Strong | -1

Weapons:
Chains (Lashing, Unique | DMG +1 | Den 5 | x1)
Bladed Chains (Lashing, Bladed | DMG +1 | Den 5 | x1)
Kukri (Ranged, Bladed | DMG +1 | Den 5 | x1)
Fefnir (Ranged, Bladed | DMG +2 | Den 3 | x1)
Broad Sword ( Bladed | DMG +1 | Den 5 | x1)

Armor:


Passive Techs:
Damage Resistance - Bladed (Perfected) | Bladed weapon damage reduced by 25%

Vigilant Guard Duration: 1/3


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:52 am


She turns the rest of her body to Yuki, and though as it would have been in her right to boast about what she did, she wouldn't as she would not stop with her movement. Yuki had released his huge blade, though the only reason Akasha could see him doing that is because he must have realized that the Sword was more of a Liability than anything else. By the time Yuki was already reaching for His second blade, Akasha would be coming back for another round. First she had passed him on his left side with the first strike, and this time she would be coming from the back in the direction of his right side, though that would change based on how he turns around. Turning around from the left side to face Akasha would mean that his back would be vulnerable for her second strike, and turning from the right side would mean that his stomach would be affected by it. She wouldn't give him the time to speak his words as she would pass him yet again, basically appearing on the side that she was once on and no longer behind him, unless the strike would cause him to turn fully which in that case she would once again be behind him. It was yet another quick strike delivered to him as she then slashed flesh this time, though the strength utilize from the strike would create far more damage than what 9 inch blades would appear to do. Again like before, her head would remain locked on him with her passing, keeping an eye on his very movements. With the Passing, she would muttered a Word." Protect "
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 90%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T] | Ω-Intimidate[2] | Ω-Ether[3]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Boss Battle [Vs Yuki]
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Akasha" Performs "Ψ-Attack[DMG1]" *Dice Roll #1*
- Ψ-Attack: -7 STA| Perfected | [STR+0]
» "Yuki" Recieves " 94 Dmg " *If Hit*



xp: 290 | 4,356
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:52 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:24 am

Before he could even take hold of his second sword or defend against the incoming attack, Yuki is struck yet again, however this time he doesn't have the luxury of his armor protecting him from the attack. Unable to dodge the series of attacks, Yuki is able to brace himself after the first attack and weather the next series of attacks before Akasha finishes with her combo attack. Having weathered the attacks Yuki is able to reduce the damage but he had still taken a great deal lucky none of it was fatal. Unfortunately Yuki knew that he was not as strong as he was before and this was another sign of such a thing, he had been beaten with out even landing a single hit upon Akasha and with her second attack. Looking over at Akasha, Yuki utters a pained chuckle as he gives a faint nod, " .. You're pretty good. I'll give this one to you Akasha. " the half-breed says with a soft smile as he brings his hand up to cover one of the areas she had struck him, " Though you will have to get me new armor after this mission. ". Yuki knew it would be foolish to continue with this little fight, there were more important things to deal with at the moment.

EXP: 231

HP: 8 / 100 | +2 for non active post
Stm: 86 / 100 | +5 for non active post

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:00 pm


Akasha looked at the defeated Half-breed and swung her claws yet again. This time it wasn't swung at him, but more so towards the ground at a fast speed in order to get rid of the blood that would have been collected through the slashes. She could have said something condescending given the nature of her victory, but she didn't solely because he was an individual that she had taken a liking to. It didn't mean though that she wasn't pissed at him, attempting to boast to her before. " Don't underestimate me again. Im so mad with you right now that I honestly don't want to talk to you now. I warned you that you wouldn't want to see me mad, I didn't go boasting on what I could do to you because why ? I don't like to underestimate individuals because I hate it when people does that to me, definitely people that I actually like! I can be a little blunt with my thoughts but you was way out of line. I wasn't pushing for a fight! but I dont take shit from anyone! If you're gonna boast and claim that you can do permanent damage to me, then have something to back up that kind of talk". She said as she turned her back to him and began walking away in the direction towards their destination. She didn't bother to walk towards his wolf because she didn't want to make contact with anything that associated him." And you're going to buy your own damn Armor! " She said that out of being mad and believing that the destruction of his Armor was his own fault. Yuki was not in the right place with Akasha now, though it could be worse, and most likely would have been if he was anyone else.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T] | Ω-Intimidate[1] | Ω-Ether[2]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12a | Desert
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 318 | 4,674
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Turning his attention from Akasha now that there duel had ended, Yuki turns his attention to the wounds he had incurred from the female. With a soft sigh, Yuki takes the remains of the cloak he had been wearing and begins to turn it into a make shift bandage to cover the wounds she had inflicted upon him. As she begins to speak, Yuki lifts his gaze to look at her for a brief moment before turning his gaze away from her. While listening to her, Yuki moves over to where he had left Fefnir and pulls the sword free from the sand. Once he had the sword free from the sand he moves over to where Ulfric had come to rest and slips the sword into the sheath resting upon the animals side. Once he had the sword back in its sheath Yuki reaches over and lightly pats Ulfric on the head as Akasha continues to speak. Her closing statement struck the half-breed deeply as she brings up the fact that he couldn't back the boast he had made and instead seen defeat at her hands. Turning his gaze, Yuki looks to Akasha as she starts to walk away and as she comments about the armor, Yuki makes no attempt to retort to her response instead he turns and begins to follow after her in silence. Ulfric begins to follow after the two, remaining behind Yuki as he gazes ahead.

EXP: 253

HP: 10 / 100 | +2 for non active post
Stm: 91 / 100 | +5 for non active post

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:21 am


This was going to be a long walk for Akasha, longer than she had anticipated it to be. The reason would be the silence that would come with it. Right now there was a serious expression as she walked, and while walking, the magic that had formed earlier that remained dormant would unleash itself. It would create a sphere that looks like its composed of a bunch of transparent blue Hexagons connected to each other around the area Akasha. Due to it being a sphere, it would part the sand below her and form a small crater a few feet wide. It was for a few moments before it then fade into nothing and the sand that was once parted would push back towards the center to fill the hole. Akasha would motion up and over the sand coming in as she landed a few feet away and continued walking. She wouldn't explain what had just happened to Yuki because she was in a none talkative mood. Still, despite her mood, she wondered if Yuki was going to be okay. Her eyes lowered in what appeared to be a soft manner as they shifted to the side. True there was no fatal blows dealt in that match, but there was still injuries dealt and Akasha attacks were no jokes when accompanied with her attack speed, and they were heading to handle a job that had a high chance of battle. Akasha could honestly say within her heart that at that moment she was only thinking about her and the need to prove a point than the mission itself.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 97%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T] | Ω-Ether[1]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12a | Desert
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Akasha" Performs "Ω-Reflect[SHLD1]"
- Ω-Reflect: -3 STA| Perfected | [INT+0][/hide]


xp: 283 | 4,957
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Remaining silent, Yuki continues his trek following after Akasha since she knew the direction they needed to be going in. As something begins to take form around Akasha, Yuki watches as some for of barrier seems to take form around her nd last for a few moments before fadding away. Keeping his gaze upon Akasha, Yuki dwells upon the barrier he had just seen manifest around her. THe half-breed wonders if such a thing would come in handy, then again if it is what he thought it is, it would offer a degree of protection. After a moment longer Yuki turns his attention away from Akasha and glances off into the distance at the desert. Gazing off into the distance, Yuki begins to wonder if Noah would find out about there fight, it had set them back if there was a schedual that needed to be maintained, something he hadn't thought of prior. Shifting his gaze, Yuki turns his attention back ahead of him and towards Akasha and the direction they are heading. Gazing ahead of them, Yuki begins to wonder how long the trek will take on foot since she did not wish to ride Ulfric now.

EXP: 217

HP: 12 / 100 | +2 for non active post
Stm: 96 / 100 | +5 for non active post

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm


Eventually after awhile of traveling, the two would be surrounded by nothing but Sand, which meant they would have traveled deep into the desert lands. From what Akasha could see, they were still nowhere near the destination, though it was okay. The time it would take to get there was originally calculated based on travel of foot, but then Yuki came with his mount so that would have decreased the time it took. With this in mind, the two should be able to arrive to the village on time if there was no more interruptions. The fight between them was a hinderance, though more so on the individuals than the time itself because the fight didn't last too long. Akasha didn't mind the time wasted or gained, just getting the job done and then returning. Her payment didn't rely on getting there on time, but making sure that the stuff made it across the desert with as less of an issue as possible. For that though, it may require Yuki at full strength. She would use that as her reason for doing what she was about to do instead of the fact that she liked him." You...umm...How are you doing ? ". She asked trying to keep her full attention up ahead.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12a | Desert
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 230 | 5,187
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm

While following after Akasha as they travel, Yuki remains silent while keeping his attention set ahead of them as he scans the area for any other signs of life, though by now they had travled deep within the desert realm. From time to time, Yuki would lift his gaze and glance to the sky to keep track of the sun and the bodies in the sky during there travel.

Gazing ahead of them, Yuki brings up a container of water and takes a sip as he hears Akasha begin to speak up, asking how he is doing. Though he had thought she wasn't going to speak the rest of the trip and perhaps the rest of there mission, the half-breed found he was wrong as she spoke up. Glancing to her as he thinks upon her question, Yuki puts the cap back onto the container of water after taking a sip, " .. I am doing fine. I am no stranger to injures such as the ones you gave me. " Yuki answers as he looks at Akasha, " My body will finish healing given time, but it's current state will not hender my capabilites in our mission. "

EXP: 202

HP: 14 / 100 | +2 for non active post
Stm: 100 / 100 | +5 for non active post

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:46 pm


Akasha couldn't tell whether he was being prideful or not. His reply gave the idea that the injuries wasn't a big deal but after it was all done and over with, it was to her. She would turn her head just slightly to get a vision of his figure and then she would turn back ahead." Reject all wounds, Regen! " Akasha chanted out loud as she would cast a spell on the Half-breed which would cause all forms of injuries on his body to begin healing at an amazing rate. It was so amazing that one could even see the wounds or what was torn from the body begin to reconstruct itself exactly as it was before the injuries. It appeared as squares matching the color of his skin layering themselves on the wounds and any area on his body that was damaged, and then fading in and making the body brand new through the process. That was just how the process appeared, how it felt was like being pumped with a bunch of pain medication that somehow didn't induce a weakened feeling, and the ending of it being like someone who had just woke up to a wonderful morning all brand new. The Healing spells Akasha possessed matched that of The Kami Noah, and possessed the ability to exceed it.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T] | Ω-Regen[5|Yuki]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12a | Desert
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Akasha" Performs "Ω-Regen[MDE3|HP+2|REG1]" *Dice Roll #1*
- Ω-Regen: -20 STA | Perfected | [Roll Duration | +20 HP | 5% B.Mass]


xp: 235 | 5,422
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:46 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:00 pm

With his answer, Yuki falls silent once again. However Akasha speaks again, this time speaking what seemed to be a chant for some spell. Moments after she finished the chant, Yuki began to feel the pain from the injuries she had cased him to fade away as the magic she had used begins to heal the injures she had caused. As the spell she had cast goes about restoring his body, Yuki moves up next to her and offers her the container of water, " You didn't have to do that you know. My body has been restoring itself since you first casued it damage. Though I do appreciate the gesture, this way I will be at full strength for our mission. " Yuki says as he glances to Akasha for a brief moment, " Shall we travel on foot or would you like to move at a faster pace of travel? " Yuki asks while looking at Akasha a moment longer before shifting his attention away from her and glancing back ahead of them. Since he didn't know where there destination was within the desert Yuki didn't know how long it would take them to get there though he new he could get them there faster if needed.

EXP: 217

HP: 36 / 100 | +2 for non active post, +20 from spell
Stm: 100 / 100 |

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:26 pm


Akasha would look to him come up next to her and offer her the container. She would look at the container for a good second before closing her eyes and accepting it, drinking some of what was in the container. Bringing it down from her mouth, she would just look ahead. " I know I didn't have to. There was no harm in doing so, surely beats not doing it. Leaving someone in pain for a period when you could mend their pain faster if not right there is a bitch thing to do, and in some ways I can be a bitch but not to that extent ". Akasha said as she then looked to the sand with a serious expression and her eyes closing again while crossing her arms. It was more so a stubborn expression than a serious one." Faster...is more preferred. To be honest I despise the desert, so the faster we get this job done the better I can return to the coasts of Inanis ". She said uncrossing her arms and bringing her head up to look at the lands before her, looking and hoping to see something that would indicate them coming close.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T] | Ω-Regen[5|Yuki]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12a | Desert
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 205 | 5,627
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:54 pm

When she had taken the containiner, Yuki let his arm fall to his side and listened to her as she spoke upon the matter of healing him. As she speaks of how she despises the desert, Yuki lets out a soft chucke as he nods his head to her desire to go faster to get the job done. " The desert isn't so bad once you get use to it. It has it's own beauty to it not seen in the rest of the land. Though you would have to live in the desert to understand such a thing. " Yuki says before glancing to Akasha, " We can ride Ufric again, however doing so wouldn't be traveling as fast as we could travel.. Not to say that your slow Ulfric. " Yuki says as he glances to the large white wolf. The large wolf lets out a soft growl, " Yeah yeah... " the large wolf murmurs as he turns his attention away from Yuki. Glancing back to Akasha, Yuki continues to speak, " I can get us there faster then we could by foot or my friend, if you wish that is. " the half-breed says as he watches Akasha, leaving the choice up to her.

EXP: 202

HP: 58 / 100 | +2 for non active post, +20 from spell
Stm: 100 / 100

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:21 pm


" Never gonna happen ". She said in a somewhat of a joking manner despite how serious she was. She wasn't going to live or spend an extended period of time in the desert now or ever. The less time there the better is what she thought, but maybe there really some unique beauty to it that she probably would never see...she'll be okay with that. When Yuki brought up the possibility of getting to the place faster, Akasha would give it thought. He didn't exactly say what this way was, but she figured that it couldn't be bad if it was going to get them there faster. After thinking it over, Akasha would look to Yuki with a smirk on her face. To be honest, she was quite curious as to what this unique way of getting to the place was, and so her curiosity would push her into the decision." Sure, Im up for whatever way you have to get us there faster. I can find myself getting a bit agitated with the sight of nothing but sand sand sand! ". She replied while rubbing the back of her head slightly.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T] | Ω-Regen[4|Yuki]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12a | Desert
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 200 | 5,827
Gains :: 1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:01 am

Having put the idea of getting to there destiation by faster means out on the table Yuki remains silent as he waits to hear if she takes the option dispite not knowing what it is or if she decides to continue there trek on foot, either way Yuki was fine given his past life within the desert. When she agrees to take him up on his offer to get them there faster, Yuki gives a faint nod. As she finishes speaking Yuki lets out another soft chuckle, " Alright. " He begins to before turning his gaze to Ulfric, " I want you to head back to the village and assure the others that I am fine. Once I have finished my buisness here I will return. " Yuki says to the large wolf. As Yuki spoke to him, Ulfric listened to the male and gives a faint nod though the large wolf lets out a soft sigh, " Alright. " Ulfric says before he pulls away from Yuki and begins to head back in the direction of the village. As Ufric begins to head back to the village, Yuki turns his gaze back to Akasha, " Now, your going to have to trust me on this. "

EXP: 206

HP: 80 / 100 | +2 for non active post, +20 from spell
Stm: 100 / 100

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:49 am


Akasha watches as Yuki interacts with his wolf companion and couldn't help but find it actually interesting. Akasha had not put together yet that Yuki wasn't human, even from his declaration earlier because her mind was set around one thing. Still, in her mind Ulfric was an huge carnivorous animal and Yuki was a Human...Ulfric should be making dinner out of Yuki, not talking in the manner that it was with him. She would think the same but turned tables if she was to find out Yuki was Half-Demon...she would think that he should be making chow out of the wolf. It was all interesting to her and she would like to further explore the bond they possessed. That would have to wait though as Yuki dismisses his mount and then looks to her telling her that she will have to trust him now. That was the most awkward thing to be said given their little moment not too long ago. Akasha would play everything up to this point regarding her time with Yuki. She would reply before during the time they were in Acura. There was then now in the desert before the fight, Akasha replaying his words that came with his Boasts, words that brought curiosity along with caution. The last few images would then be when the fight occured between the two. Trust wasn't a good thing to ask for after something like that, but then again Akasha liked the thrill that came with Trusting a total stranger so she would chuckle slightly." As strange as it may sound, I trust you ". Her reply came with an increased curiosity as to what he was going to do that would require her to actually trust Yuki.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T] | Ω-Regen[3|Yuki]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12a | Desert
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 316 | 6,143
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:15 am

With the statement, Yuki watches Akasha as he waits for her response before taking any further action given there fight before he didn't want another to happen at the moment. As she gives him an answer, stating that she does trust him, Yuki gives a faint nod to her answer, " Alright. " Yuki say as he looks at her. Now her answer would be brought into question, though not with words but with action. Without any further warning as to what he was planning to do with her now that she had confirmed that she trusted him, Yuki reaches out to take hold of her.

Unless she stopped him or pulled away, Yuki would take hold of her with a firm grip, though he would make sure not to harm her. Once he had a hold of her he would begin to quickly ascend, raising from the sand they stood in and move into the air. The most common means of travel available to people was simply walking to there destination, however it was not he fastest unless you possessed enhanced speed. Another good way to get to where you needed to go without the aid of magic was to fly, which was what the half-breed decided to employ to get them to there destination or at least closer.

EXP: 231

HP: 100 / 100
Stm: 100 / 100

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:17 am


Well this was it. Akasha trust placed in this individual who she had only met for the second time. The Arm of the Half-breed would down to the Onikonjou's waist and would motion around the back side. For a second there, Akasha thought he was trying to get smooth with her, but when she felt the hand reach the area over her spleen and then gripped somewhat tightly, She was able to come to a conclusion on this method of which he needed her trust for. Her arm would motion over his left shoulder, around the back of his neck and the hand would be slightly passing his right shoulder. She held onto him tightly right before the lifted off the ground and went into flight. Alot of Onikonjou's was capable of flight, though Akasha wasn't one of those Onikonjou's or at least have not discovered her ability to fly. She could Leap great distances, but she did not learn to access her natural ability to fly...so slight was a new thing to her, and therefore would get her blood rushing quite a bit which would cause her to hold onto him tighter." Woahohoooo! Okay you can't be human! ".
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T] | Ω-Regen[2|Yuki]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12a | Desert
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 216 | 6,359
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:28 am

When she didn't attempt to break free from his grasp Yuki knew she was fine with him holding her and lifted into the air with out any problems. Lifting into the air Yuki hears the comment from her, a comment that draws his attention to her and he lets out a soft chuckle at her comment. " Me human? " Yuki inqures as he looks at her. With a shake of his head Yuki turns his gaze from her and ahead of them as he raises higher into the air as he moves forwards in the direction they had been traveling, " Far from it actually, though I am half-human. My mother was human. " Yuki says, though he dose not go any further then that before falling into silence. Now that they had started down the path of back stories since she had figured out he was not human, Yuki figured she would recipricate and tell him something about her life as a human and given the situation and there close proximity, Yuki was obliged to listen to her if she did start speaking of such things. Moving forwards, Yuki starts with moving at a steady pace but begins to pick up speed and move faster as he accelerates towards his maximum speed capabilities.

EXP: 226

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:01 am


Akasha widened her eyes a bit in a mixture of shocked and interest. It made sense now as to why he possessed such a bond with a wolf such as Ulfric and she could bet that the other half of him was wolf demon. It was at that moment where she put things together like the way he referred to her as Human when he snapped at her when she was getting on him about being submissive to the one he considered Sensei. It would also explain a little why he got mad about a subject like that, a wolf and all that stuff about being Alpha." That explains a bit to be honest ". She said laughing slightly while maintaining her grip on him as they flew. There was a smirk on her face as she looked to him and closed her eyes." I can't remember having Parents. It's always just been me and my Sister...So your father was a demon ? it's very interesting, the idea of a Demon and a Human loving each other " Akasha said having a little flash back of her own regarding her past. It was short so her face wouldn't express her having one nor zoning out.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T] | Ω-Regen[1|Yuki]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12a | Desert
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 206 | 6,565
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:12 am

Moving through the air, Yuki shifts his gaze from side to side, scanning the desert below them and area in front of them as he looks for any signs of the area they are heading too since Akasha had not spoken of it yet. As she speaks again, Yuki glances to her and gives a faint nod before turning his gaze from her once again. As she continues to speak Yuki listens to her, however as she brings up his father and then the idea of love between a human and a demon, Yuki lets out a growl at the thought, at least in regards to the relation between his mother and father. " Yes, he was a demon, a wolf demon to be exact. At least that is what my mother told me.. She said he raped her and left her in the forest. That is the extent I know of my father aside from what I enhareted from him. Sometimes I wish I didn't know my mother... She took me to the forest and abandomed me in the hopes that I would die.. However a pack of wolves took me in and cared for me. " Shifting his gaze, Yuki glances to Akasha once again.

EXP: 204

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:41 am


What Akasha originally believed to be a good moment between the two, learning about each other quickly turned sour in almost an instant. The growl was something that made her a little uncomfortable, thinking that she may have said something wrong that caused the growl, and though Akasha knew that she could survive a drop from really high, she would rather not experience the pain that came with it. As Yuki continued on, She got an understanding as to the source of the growl. She couldn't really appear too shocked about the idea that his father raped his mother and then left, for Akasha knew too well the nature of Onikonjou's, or at least most. What surprised her the most was the actions of Yuki's mother, such cowardice as to abandon ones child was something that Akasha could never agree with. Akasha even at one point entertained the idea of having a child, but certain events of her past turned her off the idea, though recently in Acura brought the possibility back to the light. Still she would never do such a thing to her kids, and be more overprotective than anyone in this world. She could do nothing but have Sympathy for the Half-breed, though Akasha wasn't really good at expressing sympathy too much." Wow, I don't know what to say to that ". She replied looking away slightly.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12a | Desert
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 260 | 6,825
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:50 am

Upon hearing Akasha speak again, Yuki gives a faint half shrug to her responce. " There isn't much you can say about something that happend in the past, nothing can change what has already happened. What of you Akasha. " Yuki says as he looks at the female in his arms, " I have told you some of my past so perhaps you can tell me some of yours. I can already guess that you do not remember your parents, something I wish I could say, and that you have a sister who is, I hope, as beatuful looking as you are. " The half-breed says with a soft grin as he looks at Akasha. " And if so, perhaps I can meet her. " He adds in a light murmur before turning his gaze from her as he gives her a chance to tell her story should she choose to do so, though he wasn't going to make her since he spoke of his past of his own volition. Falling into silence once again, Yuki sets his gaze ahead of them as he turns an ear to Akasha as he gives her a chance to take the spot light and begin speaking of her past.

EXP: 200

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   

Back to top Go down
 
Quest: Goods Transporter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic
» Elf Quest Card Game, a "Magic" variant.
» The Final Quest
» Final Quest #9
» Final Quest #10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum-
Jump to: