Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dark Forest (Open, Quest)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

The Dark Forest (Open, Quest) Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Forest (Open, Quest)   The Dark Forest (Open, Quest) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Having left from Theden a few days past Yuki lead the way across the land on there trek to the south western forest with Jyneil. As they come upon the transition into the south west dark forest Yuki brings Ulfric to a halt for a moment as he turns his attention to Jyenil. Turning his gaze to Jyenil Yuki speaks up, " Here we are, the south west forest. " the half-breed says before turning his attention away from Jyenil and looking back to the forest ahead of them, " Jyneil, should we run into any form of trouble in here I want you to stay behind me. " He says before glancing back to Jyenil making sure she knew to remain behind him if they do run into any trouble though Yuki wasn't completely sure they would run into any trouble but if they did he wanted her to be safe. " Now shall we be on our way? " He asks with a light smile as he turns his attention away from Jyenil and back to the forest ahead of them as he gives Ulfric the signal to begin moving once again. Gazing ahead of them Ulfric begins to move once again heading into the forest that seemed to hold there destination.

EXP: 219
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest (Open, Quest)   The Dark Forest (Open, Quest) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 pm

As they approached the South Western forests, Jyneil’s gaze would look to the tree lines that blocked off much else which may have hinted what was actually inside the forest. It looked dark and scary, and for some reason, she was getting bad vibes from it; something that made her think twice about telling Yuki that her captor was in here. “Oh…” she would say softly perched in a prissy manner upon the horse that had brought her this far. This had been a journey of discovery for her. She discovered she didn’t like to be outside for more than an hour, which was hell given the fact that they had been traveling since they had left Theden. She also discovered that she didn’t like sleeping outside in camp grounds, she didn’t like bugs, grass, the sun, sweating and a variety of things that had existed up to this point. Needless to say, she had been a bit bitchy up to now, but Yuki seemed well versed in taking her swinging of moods and had led the way here in a strong and resolute manner. Still, after enduring all of the stuff that had made her sad to date, she really didn’t want to go into the forest. More so than that, she didn’t want to tell Yuki that she was making things up, so in the end, the trek would continue.

“It’s safe right?” she would inquire in leading her horse behind Yuki and Ulfric, “it looks so gloomy…”

Ooc: This quest is open to anyone who wants to jump in.

282 / 282
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest (Open, Quest)   The Dark Forest (Open, Quest) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 am

Business had been business. The visit of the fairy had gone rather well, and exploration had picked up once again. Deciding to head back with the fairy, I figured it was about time to make a personal visit to Domen’s domain. On the ground below would be a small convoy which included the builders from my settlement to assist in his. Besides, I had no use for them right now anyway, so it was no big deal to share a little. Having sent the fairy ahead of us, I’d stay in the airspace above the men below, making sure that they made it safely to the old area known to me as Domenance. Dropping out of the air near the border, I would land in front of the human workers and proceed to enter the immediate area of his settlement. There were interesting things going on, and word of some dirty demon magic going on in the south that he might be interested in.
Striding forward, my eyes would move across the settlement that had been growing. He was doing rather well, and that was saying something figured we didn’t have really decent things to work with these days. I’d have to give it to him on this one. Crossing my arms, I would wait for a moment or two, wondering if it was really necessary to fire lightning to herald my coming anymore. It seemed like such a waste of energy, even in friendly lands.

261 / 261
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest (Open, Quest)   The Dark Forest (Open, Quest) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:40 pm

As Ulfric begins to move Yuki keeps his gaze ahead of them, slowly shifting his gaze from side to side as he scans the area ahead of them. When Jyneil speaks up inquiring about the safety of the forest they are going into Yuki pauses in his scanning for a brief moment to glance back to Jyenil, " Yes, it is gloomy. " Yuki comments as he looks at Jyenil before he continues speaking, " I cannot guarantee that it is safe, however I can say that myself and Ulfric will do all in our power to insure you are safe. " Yuki says with a soft smile as he looks back at Jyenil a moment longer before turning his gaze from her once again and back ahead of them. As he looks to the forest once again Yuki speaks up again, " Also, if you would like you can ride on Ulfric with me. ". Though he was not sure of what danger, if any, they would run into in the forest he sought to comfort her with his words and make sure she knew he would defend her to the best of his capabilities. Falling silent after offering to let her ride on Ulfric with him Yuki again begins to shift his gaze and scan the area ahead of them again.

EXP: 222
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest (Open, Quest)   The Dark Forest (Open, Quest) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:30 pm

The Dark Forest (Open, Quest) Domenmenbio_01
Time: Flashback
Interaction: Sanzon, Kazakura

In clarifying a few things, Sanzon would know by this point having been in communications with Paco, that Sub Domenance was an underground settlement, the likes of which those on the surface had little to no knowledge of, or at least it should be that way. Thus, following the route given to them by Paco, the convoy would find itself around the edges of the area formerly known as Domenance to follow the coast line to come up and around to the hidden entrance to Sub Domenance. It would essentially be a guarded entrance to a cave, though the guards would not be in plain view and the cave appeared to be inaccessible due to the high tides, but due to a bit of creative engineering by Hakim, a path was opened to the assisting convoy. If Sanzon were above present day Melrah, no mind would be paid to him from those belonging to Domen, unless someone who recognized him happened to be within the unaffiliated city and looking to the skies. One such person, belonging to Domen, might actually be near the former and broken Temple of Domenance at the edge of the village in the area closet to overlooking the sea as a relic monument of the past.

230 / 230
The Dark Forest (Open, Quest) Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Forest (Open, Quest)   The Dark Forest (Open, Quest) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Forest (Open, Quest)
Page 1 of 1