Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Forest Stroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Forest Stroll   Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:52 pm

The large white wolf slowly moves his way through the forest, his head idly shifting from side to side as he shifts his gaze while scanning the area in front of him. Since there was no need for him at the village he had gotten away from it to come to the forest and simply stroll through the calm and relaxing environment. As he shifts his gaze from side to side the large wolf sniffs at the air from time to time to take in the scents of the forest, though he also takes in the sounds the forest has to offer him. Here in the confines of the forest the wolf felt he could get away from the workings of the world of man and simply enjoy the workings of nature and its beauty. The large wolf moved forwards through the forest for a few more paces before it heard a sound that catches its attention, bringing it to a stop as its ears perk up while it shifts its head from side to side, scanning the are a bit more. After a few brief moments of shifting his gaze in search of the source of the noise the large wolf is unable to find anything and shakes his head faintly before turning his gaze back ahead of him and begins to move forwards at a steady pace once again.

EXP: 233

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Forest Stroll   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Moving forwards once again, Ulfric shifts his gaze from side to side as he takes in the forest ahead of him, his paws padding at the ground under him as he walks. As he moved forwards the wolf sniffed at the air to take in the scents of the forest around him. Drawing in a deep breath, the large wolf holds it for a moment before he exhales with a soft sigh as he comes to a stop and sits back, lifting his head to look towards the sky through the foliage above him. As he gazes up through the canopy above him and to the sky, the large wolf feels a breeze shift through the forest and blow against the trees and leaves, causing them to rustle in the wind. As the wind beings to blow the large wolf shuts his eyes and relaxes as he feels the wind begin to blow around him, pushing against his form and ruffling his fur as it shifts around him.

EXP: 169

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Forest Stroll   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:35 am

Forest Stroll
The dry leafs of the forest roll with the blowing wind, covering the sound of the group of women that walk in the forest. Their feet land lightly on the ground, the wind blows their scent away from the large white wolf. Dressed in leather that covers little so to keep cool in the hot desert, and head dresses in the shape of a birds beak with lots of colorful feathers, some have more than others. Most men who come across these women in the wilds think them to be beast and run away if they are not killed first. All but one cares some type of weapon and she is not dressed as the others are. Her face is only slightly covered by her long jade hair. Black robes with gold and silver cover her upper body while she wears white shorts and tall boots on the lower and she holds a black scarf in her head. (The scarf is Eri's and has Eri's and Yuki's scent on it.) She is also shorter than the other but does not seem to be the youngest. One of the scouts spots the large white wolf as the wind ruffles his fur. Her hand comes up to hold the group. With interest the small woman moves forward to come next to the scout. The two look at each other after seeing the size of the wolf. If they had such interest, it would make a fine fur, but they are not in the habit of taking something they have no need for and see killing such a beast for something other than keeping warm and for the meet as being wasteful. After they watch from behind a large tree for a moment, a stick snaps from behind them. One of the younger warriors looks down at her feet at broken stick and her body became frozen. One of the other grabs her a pulls her close to hide from the white wolf. The only one that doesn't go into hide out of fear of being eaten by a forest god is the short woman in black. Her golden eyes still watch the great beast.

xp: 364| --

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Forest Stroll   Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:06 am

Remaining motionless, the large wolf enjoys the feeling of the wind as it blows around him ruffling up his fur as it blows against him, though the wound of the wind prevents him from catching the scent of those that approach him and as he remains motionless with his eyes shut he is unaware of the presence of strangers watching him from a distance. The large wolf lets his shoulders go lax as he relaxes, enjoying the wind. The presence of the strangers watching him goes unnoticed by the large wolf until the sound of a snapping stick catches his ear. Ears twitching the wolf's eyes snap open as he shifts his head to look in the direction the sound came from. The first thought that came to the large wolfs mind was that there is a threat nearby so his gaze narrows as he looks towards the female and he lets out a growl, his lips drawing back to show his fangs. However as he realizes that it is simply a human female. Seeing that it is a human female and not the thread he had first thought it to be, Ulfric begins to calm as he starts to shift and move towards the female. As he moves towards the female, Ulfrics gaze becomes fixed upon her as he starts to sniff at the air while moving towards her. While sniffing at the air, the wolf catches a familiar scent coming from the female. Lifting his head, Ulfric sniffs at the air more to confirm the scent coming from the female.

EXP: 277

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Forest Stroll   Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Forest Stroll

The woman stands tall, unmoved by the growl and posturing of the great white wolf. Her golden eye stay on the wolf as he moves forward. Seeing that the great white wolf did not seem to be angry at her person for being with in the forest. Her small hand is held out with her palm up as an offer to let the wolf get a smell her of her scent. "Meja muhk, munt feeda fumv." The greeting of the odd sounding language with lots of rolling letters come from the woman in a normal tone of voice to show respect to the large beast.

The others slightly peep out from their hiding places, to see what was happening with the large unknown beast.

xp: 128| 492

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Forest Stroll   Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:52 pm

As the female holds her hand out, the large wolf continues to move forwards not stopping in his advance, his gaze remaining locked upon the female. Coming within range of her, Ulfric would sniff at the outstretched hand, taking in the scent of the female before he lets his tongue slip free from his maw and flick across her pawn. As she speaks he lifts his gaze to look at her face as he listens though he is unsure what she is saying since the words she is speaking is not of any language he knows. Though she spoke in a foreign language to him, she didn't seem to be hostile towards him but rather the opposite, instead showing respect towards him. As long as she didn't pull her hand back, the large wolf would shift his head forwards to move part of his snout under her hand, allowing her to pet him if she wished too, " I'm afraid I don't know what you are saying... Can you understand me? " He asks as he glances up at the female before glancing towards the others that seem to be taking refuge behind a tree.

EXP: 204

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Forest Stroll   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Forest Stroll

The woman's face twitches with at feeling the wolfs lick her palm... that is just really disgusting to be licked of all things. Seeing that the wolf wanted to be petted, she rubs his chin with her hand. Mostly to get the wet feeling off it. Her eyes blink for a moment as the wolf talks.... She just stands there looking at him before her face lightens, "Wow you can talk.... That is so cool! So like are you one of them guardian spirits or something or are you from some other world too where the animals can talk and stuff?" She turns to look back behind her. "Yo it is cool guys, I think he is friendly and isn't going to try to eat us...." The golden eyes glance back at the great white wolf, "You don't want to eat us do ya? Not sure if the others would taste all that good...." She leans in close to the wolf to whisper, "I think they have been out here to long without a bath...."

The woman come out from trees. "Ycg ed ypuid dra clynv." The woman looks back at the one that speaks and gives a nod. "Hmm Mr. Wolf, these ladies here are looking for their friend.... I think.... This was hers.... you haven't seen any else around here lately have ya?" She holds the scarf up to show it to the big bad wolf.

xp: 243 | 735

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Forest Stroll   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:27 pm

As the female rubs his chin, the large wolf leans into the rubbing as he looks at the female. When she begins to speak the large wolf is rather pleased that she can speak the same language as his, given his first assumption of her, he thought that there would be some trouble communicating with her since she seemed to be speaking in a different language as he. As he listens to her, the large wolf can't help but chuckle faintly at her comment about him being a guardian spirit. Pulling his head back from her hand, the large wolf shakes his head faintly, though before he could respond verbally she continues to speak, though she addresses those that where hiding for safety. When the comment about eating them is made another chuckle escapes the large wolf, he got a kick out of such an idea though he liked to comment about that to make people on edge so he could play with them a bit, though he had no intent on eating them. " That so.. if you offer me tribute I will think about not eating you. " The large wolf says with a soft toothy grin in an attempt to jest a bit with them. Shifting his gaze, the large wolf glances to the others that come out from behind the tree, his gaze shifting between them before he turns his gaze back to the green haird female as she speaks to him. The large wolf listens to her as she inquire about there friend and when she holds out the scarf, he leans in and sniffs at it, again smelling two familiar scents, " .. I may know who this belongs to, the scents are familiar and I know where one of the people can be found. "

EXP: 313

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Forest Stroll   Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Forest Stroll

After hearing what the wolf had to say, the woman looks back at the others. "Hmm, Ra Ycg vun... dnepida... yht ra femm dyga ic du... cusauha" One of the other woman toss a small bag to her... which she is meant to catch but it just hits her in the side and falls to the ground. Her eye twitches before she picks it up and digs around in the bag.... "Hmm ok how about I give you a scooby stack and you don't eat us and I'll give you some more if you take us to this person you know." She pulls out some dry meet from the bag to offer to him.... She was a little afraid that he was going to lick her again.... she did feel like she could us a nice hot bath but getting a lick bath was not really the type of bath she really wants to be getting right now.

xp: 158 | 893

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Forest Stroll   Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:17 pm

With the comment about eating them if they don't give him tribute, the large wolf can't help but wonder if they would indeed give him tribute or perhaps even run away in fear of being eaten, though given what the one had said about them he wasn't sure about eating them, at least the ones that needed a bath. One of the females speaks again, though the large wolf has no clue what is being said though when the bag is thrown and instead of being caught hits another female in the face he almost breaks out into laughter, though to keep up his image he holds back the urge as he watches them. Turning his gaze, the large wolf looks to the one that speaks and as she offers him some sort of snack, he raises an eyebrow as he looks at her, though she seem to be offering tribute as he had said, but wished for help in return. When the dried meat is offered to him he leans in and sniffs it for a moment before he accepts the offer and quickly gulps it down after licking the females hand again. " Mmm, that was good. " he says with a toothy grin, " Since you have given me tribute I shall not eat you today. " The large wolf says as he looks at the females, " And I shall take you to the one I speak of... as long as I get belly scratches and ear rubs. " The wolf puts forth his own terms to see if they would agree.

EXP: 263

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Forest Stroll   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Forest Stroll

The woman's face twist as her hand gets licked all over again.... that really is sick. A chill runs up her spine as she thinks about how disgusting it is. With the terms given, she looks back at the others for a moment to see that they are shaking their heads at the ideal before they start to move along. She would look back at the big white wolf and shrug, "I guess you are not of luck Mr. Wolf. Thinks for letting us know that we are on the right path though." The dirty hand would come up and rub the side of the wolf's face for a moment before she too would start to follow the other women as they continue on their route before stopping to view the great beast. Giving him a light weave as she walks away into the deep dark forest of the wilds.

xp: 150 | 1043

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Forest Stroll   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:50 pm

As she begins to speak, the large wolf listens to her and a soft frown takes form upon his face. It seemed they were not up for his part of there deal, though he looked forward to the thought of atleast getting ear rubs and maybe scratching. Not only was he not going to get an ear scratch but they where taking the deliciouses that she had fead him. " Awww... And I was hoping for an ear scratch or two.. " The large wolf says with a soft sigh, " Is that anyway to treat a guardian spirit? " He asks as he looks at the female. " Besides, you can do days of searching for the ones you seek or I can take you to the one I know. He is the brother to the one you seek so I'm sure he will know where she is at and I know where he is at. " The large wolf says with a faint nod.

EXP: 155

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forest Stroll   

Back to top Go down
 
Forest Stroll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A Stroll Through the Forest
» Burial Forest
» wolves of the forest
» Attacks in the Mushroom Forest
» the Barn owls of the Redwood Forest (pg)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum-
Jump to: