Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)

Go down 
+2
Rune
Noah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 Noah_1

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 KimiValestiNew2
Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 GalateaValestiNew2
Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 JadeValestiNew2
The Day had arrived in which Noah would act on the information provided to him by Shura. After confirming the information with Connor, The Kami had made preparation for trip for not only himself, but as well as three other individuals. One of those individuals was Yuki, and the others individual Noah did not know. Connor had advised him to bring one to two others with him, though he couldn't figure out who. Kimi had a few other things to handle, as well as run things during his leave. Galatea was doing her own thing and didn't really care about some rumor about a special item. Only bits of information was known, and Connor also suggested that they check the natives in the desert regarding more information, and so that is what they would do. The Third and fourth member issue was still there, though the Kami would come up with an idea as to resolve it. What Noah did before this day would place a huge amount of trust in his best friend Yuki. He has sent him a letter about the new mission at hand, and placed him in charge of getting a third member for the Mission.

Dear Yuki
Tomorrow is the day in which we will go on the quest for that special item I talked to you about. The Rumors of it's existence was confirmed by one of my Council members, though we need to gather just a little bit more information...I made all of the preparations, You can bring whatever you may need...though I need to request something of it. It was advised that a Third and Fourth member be brought along, individuals who are trustworthy...individuals you would trust with both of our lives. I trust you enough to be able to gather such an individual...Thanks in advance!

Noah was spending his time just waiting, getting little things done before the arrival of Yuki and who ever he decided to bring. Noah set and ready to go, prepped in defenses and Alondite right by his side. He was at The House of Noah, and was just awaiting for a notification that was to come to him when Yuki and who ever else would arrive at the checkpoint that everyone had to come to before entering Inanis.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: New Venture
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
Relay
»

xp: 408 | 408
Gains :: ---

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 Noah_3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Striking the lion in the back with his sword strike, a grin takes form on the half-breeds visage, though he had yet to strike the beast down but instead brought it one step closer to being struck down, which was a good thing on its own right. Though he had struck the beast, Yuki remains stationed in the air to keep a slight advantage over the beast at the moment and watch as Jyn launches into another attack. With the strike from his companion, the flaming lion is unable to launch any form of counter attack, being staggered at the moment and left open to further attack, something that the half-breed was going to take full advantage of. " Jyn, let's finish this beast off. " Yuki calls out to his companion as he tightens his grip on his blade and moves towards the flaming lion once again.

Rushing towards the flaming lion Yuki turns his upper body, drawing his right shoulder back as well as the blade he wields, bringing his left arm up in front of him. Drawing upon the flaming lion Yuki lets out a growl as he slings the colossal blade back before bringing it up and over then finally down in a chopping motion as he again goes for the lion's back in roughly the same area where he had first struck the beast with the previous attack.

EXP: 250

HP: 87 / 100 | +20 Noah's healing
STA: 83 / 100

Tech Used: Unrelenting Strike (Stg 1 DMG, Stg 1 ITN)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Hearing Yuki’s words invoke a sense of ‘rally’ within Jyn to make him want to finish off the creature with his friend. In this sense, they would both be building up to a fantastic climax where they would finish together and leave the beast spent, if all went well. Already in his rush towards the creature, Jyn had little in his arsenal aside from melee attacks and light attacks, still he would attempt to make it work. With a burst of speed, Jyn would dash forwards and ahead of Yuki, sliding under the flaming beast’s torso as it is in its stagger state. Jyn’s feet slide into the dirt as he brings his body to a halt and swiftly dashes back towards the creature he had slid under. As Yuki comes slashing down on the creature Jyn would come up with an upper cut punch, which sadly enough, was just a leaping uppercut, but in the future might hold possibilities of being a flaming uppercut. The beast is sandwiched in between the dual attacks and caught off guard. Both attacks are very effective, somehow, and there is a large explosion of flames which has the strength to push back both Yuki and Jyn. The push back of flames would leave smoke lingering over the desert sands, as well as kick up enough sand to hinder vision for some portion of time. Since the sand had been dispersed up, it would eventually disperse down and fall like a mixture between dry snow and rain. When the dust settled, however, the Lion would no longer be there. In its place, a red shard would be floating above the ground and rotating in a slow, showcasing manner.

312 / 1426
Current Bio:
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Having gotten Jyn to join in an attack with him, Yuki lands a combo attack with his companion, catching the flaming lion between his blade and his friends upper cut punch. With the large explosion from the flaming lion after the combo attack, Yuki is sent flying back and hits the sand, rolling across the sand for a few feet before he comes to a stop. Slowly raising up from the sand, Yuki glances around though his vision was hindered by the sand for a brief moment before it finally settles down, falling like snow and rain upon the desert. Finally able to see, Yuki notices that the flaming lion they had been fighting was no more and it seemed that the combined attack from he and his friend was enough to defeat the beast. Seeing that the flaming lion had been defeated Yuki lets out a sigh of relief as he glances around before turning his gaze to the red shard that had been dropped. Looking at the shard Yuki speaks up, " Dibs.. " He murmurs lightly before turning his gaze from the shard and glancing around for his companions.

EXP: 207
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:18 am

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 Noah_1

Noah would watch as the battle brought itself to a closure with the assault unleashed by both Yuki and Jyn. The once fierce Lion would be brought down and defeated by their combined strengths. Noah saw the sand splash upwards and eventually rain down upon them, and with that he would make his way towards them, taking a couple of seconds to get there but soon he would arrive to them Only to see the Red Shard that he had come out here for. It was at the time in which Yuki called Dibs for it, though it would slip passed Noah since his full attention was on the shard. He would take a moment to look at the shard before actually speaking towards the others." Job well done. The results of our efforts...You know it is said that this shard possesses unique abilities that protect it's owner from harmful elements, keeping the spirit and body warm ". Noah would turn away from them with it in his hand, His face gaining that devilish smirk in which completed his signature look as The Machinator. His expression would turn back to normal as he turned to the entire party." There is only 1 in existance, it's worth possibly unimaginable...Though it does not come close to the bond that We have as Friends Yuki ". The following words would carry sincerity to them." You saved me...back In the Twilight Temple...You saved My Love Kimi...I can't express the debt owed to you...so let this be a start ". And with that, Noah would Toss Yuki the Shard, though it's radiant glow would spread and infuse their very souls with it's essense, granting them the Will of Fire ...Fion's Will. With that would come the end of their adventure.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 95% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 35% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Empathy[∞] | Proactive[∞] | Revive[10|Jyn] | Revive[5|Yuki] | Rebirth[T]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Distances: Fion[82ft] | ---
Theme: Endless Possibilities
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
Relay
»

xp: ??? | ???
Gains :: ---

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 Noah_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3