Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:20 am

First topic message reminder :









The Day had arrived in which Noah would act on the information provided to him by Shura. After confirming the information with Connor, The Kami had made preparation for trip for not only himself, but as well as three other individuals. One of those individuals was Yuki, and the others individual Noah did not know. Connor had advised him to bring one to two others with him, though he couldn't figure out who. Kimi had a few other things to handle, as well as run things during his leave. Galatea was doing her own thing and didn't really care about some rumor about a special item. Only bits of information was known, and Connor also suggested that they check the natives in the desert regarding more information, and so that is what they would do. The Third and fourth member issue was still there, though the Kami would come up with an idea as to resolve it. What Noah did before this day would place a huge amount of trust in his best friend Yuki. He has sent him a letter about the new mission at hand, and placed him in charge of getting a third member for the Mission.

Dear Yuki
Tomorrow is the day in which we will go on the quest for that special item I talked to you about. The Rumors of it's existence was confirmed by one of my Council members, though we need to gather just a little bit more information...I made all of the preparations, You can bring whatever you may need...though I need to request something of it. It was advised that a Third and Fourth member be brought along, individuals who are trustworthy...individuals you would trust with both of our lives. I trust you enough to be able to gather such an individual...Thanks in advance!

Noah was spending his time just waiting, getting little things done before the arrival of Yuki and who ever he decided to bring. Noah set and ready to go, prepped in defenses and Alondite right by his side. He was at The House of Noah, and was just awaiting for a notification that was to come to him when Yuki and who ever else would arrive at the checkpoint that everyone had to come to before entering Inanis.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: New Venture
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 408 | 408
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic



PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Riding along with Noah, Yuki shifts his gaze slowly as he keeps up with the male atop the horse. Yukis attention remains off of Noah as he scans the area in search of any signs of trouble that may becoming there way. When he hears Noah begin to speak, answering his question, Yuki turns his gaze back to the male as he listens to him begin to speak. Yuki keeps his gaze on Noah for a moment before turning his attention from the male as he glances towards the sky for a brief moment. It sounded as if Noah knew some about it, however he didn't have the information Yuki was seeking from him and thus left him in the dark unfortunately. Nodding his head faintly Yuki glances to Noah once again, " Alright. So be ready for anything. " Yuki says with a faint nod s he turns his gaze back ahead of them. Turning his attention back ahead of them, Yuki falls into silence as he begins to ponder what exactly they might face. Noah had made mention of a demon and it was likely that they may face one as well as other things..

EXP: 204
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:34 pm









The Kami nodded his head with sheer determination in his eyes when Yuki said be ready for anything. That was the plan, and so they would race off through the sands. The spell initially casted would keept the horse at it's top peak, never getting tired not even a tiny. They would continue to travel for awhile, though eventually the a red light could be seen within the desert, almost like some kind of red star from a distance. Noah would smile slightly, feeling like that was what he was looking for. It was red, as the shard that he was looking for. There was only one way to confirm this and that would be to push forwards, though before they could even come within distance, the mounts, or at least Noah's Mount would feel something that would spook them, causing them to come to a sudden stop, and then motion back a bit almost as if this was the point of No return. Noah would hold on tightly with the reaction that he had gotten from his horse, and with it he knew that Danger was near." I don't like where this is heading. ".

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 84% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 87% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Empathy[∞] | Proactive[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: Sunleth Waterscape
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Noah" Performs "Proactive[QUE2|DLY2]"
- Proactive: -13 STA | Passive | [2 Techs | Up to 2 Posts]



xp: 207 | 5,070
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 am



Speeding up was a good change in pace for Jyn. He would hold onto the reigns of his large horse bird thing as he attempted to keep up with Yuki and Noah’s mounts. With this, however, it seemed as if Noah’s animal had a bit more stamina than the chocobo that he was currently on. It wasn’t until the creature started squawking and complaining that Jyn realized that its little break back in Noah’s city probably wasn’t enough after the trip that they took in order to get there. As such, Noah would be gaining a distance and Jyn would seem to be trailing behind. “Sorry bird,” would be the only consolation he could offer the complaining mount.

Jyn wouldn’t catch Noah’s words in their entirety; he would hear the word danger though. Yuki speaks to be ready for anything, which was good enough advice for the time being.

As they got further and further into the desert, it would turn out that Jyn’s chocobo just wouldn’t have what it took in order to keep up with Noah’s immortal horse. It begins to slow down on its own and then stands uncomfortably in the desert stands. A bit frustrated, Jyn dismounts and walks to the front of the tired bird before looking up at the rear of the determined Noah. “Crap…” he murmurs lightly before reaching to the side of the chocobo and pulling a canteen of water from it. He takes a moment to rehydrate his mount. After doing so, he holds the mount by the face and looks him in the eye, speaking, “you wait right here, okay! I’m serious… don’t move…” In response, the bird would plop down and complain in squawks about the warm desert sands.

320 / 3169

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:13 pm









Noah would wait for a good minute before getting off of his horse. He stood by it, looking to his horse which knew that he would want it to stay there. There was no words used in communication between him in the horse as the horse would remain in it's place. He looked back to Jyn who had gotten off his exhausted bird and began giving it water. Before they would move on from this point, the party needed to make sure that they were ready. Noah didn't know exactly if there was a battle before them, but he knew that he knew that he needed to be at 100% before going forwards. It was because of that he would begin chanting some words under his breath." I will find you, I will save you ". That would be the chant for his spell revive, and the following words afterwards would be to something else." Rebirth approaches ". The magic energies of the first spell would channel, though it would not cast. Following the channel of the first spell would be the second one, which would do the same as the first and Not cast." Alright, Im set. From this point we go without the mounts ". The Kami said to Yuki, Jyn and Lightning.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 68% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 67% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Empathy[∞] | Proactive[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: Sunleth Waterscape
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»



xp: 225 | 5,295
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Moving forward threw the desert, Yuki shifts his attention slowly, scanning the area around them as if keeping a watchful eye out for anything threatening. Shifting his gaze, Yuki looks towards the red light and wonders what it could be. When Noah's horse comes to a complete stop, Ulfric does to and as Ulfric comes to as top, Yuki turns his gaze first to the large wolf before turning his attention to Noah seeing that he had come to a stop as well. As Noah speaks, Yuki turns his gaze back ahead of them, it seemed as if Noah's mount didn't wish to go any further and by default that meant that perhaps they would have to go the rest of the way on foot or through the air. Hearing Jyn, Yuki glances to his friend for a brief moment as he climbs from his mount and speaks to the large bird, that Yuki knew would probably taste real good if it was cooked up. Since it seemed on foot would be the only way to go, Yuki climbs from atop his mount, " Alright Ulfric, you remain here and keep an eye on things. " Yuki says as he looks to the large white wolf. Ulfric gives a faint nod to what Yuki had said, " Just don't take forever to get back, this sun isn't exactly a fun thing to be in. " The large wolf says as he looks at Yuki. " We shall see. " Yuki says as he pats Ulfric on the side before turning his attention to Noah, " Lead the way unless you want one of us too. " Yuki says after looking to Noah.

EXP: 282

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:03 am

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)

Light road at a steady pace, till catching up with Jin.... "Wake me up when we get there."

xp: 18 | 2219


-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:59 am



Luckily for him, Noah would wait for him, which was a relief. The amount of distance between them was minimal. He looks over to his bird that was still sitting down and resting; since he was finished watering and talking to his chocobo, he would look toward Noah and nod, “right.” Looking to Light, he would offer a “sure” even though they weren’t going to be riding anymore. Who knew what went through her mind at times. Either way, he would look to Yuki who was giving instruction to his wolf mount. Jyn would draw closer to the others to make a group and prepare for the traveling party. With things now set, Jyn would assure he was ready by hailing, “okay, lead the way.” The fact that they were going by foot hopefully meant that they were close now. The heat wouldn’t’ bother Jyn as much since he had gotten used to traveling in the desert during his traveling phase before he settled in the plush lands of Jun’Jo.

186 / 3355

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:36 am



The Kami was off his mount by now, and it would remain in place not wanting to go anywhere without it's owner. Noah would nod when told to lead the way. Assuming now by this time that everyone was ready, The Kami would begin advancing forwards on foot. The Party formation was set and the group would make their way towards the red shine that was a short distance away from them, and by short it meant that it was within view, but a small view so to some it could be considered a good distance. Time would be cut short if they ran to it, but running into something was an action Noah didn't like take. He would walk faster than normal though, moving forwards with drive and determination. The ring around his finger too gave off an odd unique shine. As they traveled to the red light, they would come to notice some things before them, like skeletal bones half buried in the sand, some of the bones themselves that appeared to be charred and some that were just smashed. Noah didn't know if this was recently or not, but the charred bones gave the feel that these individuals had faced with something out here, something that the party itself may have to face off with. It was at this time that The spells that was chanted before would invoke, preparing him for what they may face as they got closer to the light. Soon a pulsating aura would sweep the sand in all directions from the red light. It was harmless, but it was obvious that something was happening there. A Roar, almost like a lions roar could be heard, and with it, the auras that was unleashed in all directions occurred more frequently now.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 88% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 87% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Empathy[∞] | Proactive[∞] | Refresh[5] | Revive[5]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: Knights of the Goddess
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Noah" Performs "Refresh[STA+2|MDE3]"
- Refresh: -16 HP | Active | [+20STA | 5 Posts]
» "Noah" Performs "Revive[HP+2|MDE3|REG1]"
- Revive: -20 STA | Active | [+20HP | 5 Posts | 5% of B.Mass]



xp: 321 | 5,616
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:25 am

When Noah begins to advance forwards, now moving on foot, Yuki begins to move as well, following after the male since he was in led of the group and knew where they are going. Having grown up within the realm of sand despite the fact that he was part wolf, Yuki found no real issues with the heat the desert had to offer. As Noah moved at a steady pace, faster then walking, Yuki keeps up the pace as he follows a few paces behind Noah. Following after Noah as they move towards the source of red light, Yuki slowly shifts his gaze from side to side as he scans the area round them. It isn't until the half-breed hears the roar that he turns his attention back to there destination. Hearing the roar, Yuki lets out a soft growl as he glances to Noah for a brief moment before turning his gaze back ahead of them, " I guess that mean's we are going to be fighting something. Can either of you see anything? " Yuki asks as he glances to Jyn and his sister. Turning his gaze from Jyn and his sister, Yuki looks back ahead of them again.

EXP: 207

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:46 am



Jyn advances on foot with the party group. As they walked, he would see what would prove to be their point of interest. The red shine would be interesting out here in the open like it was. It wasn’t often that things shone that weren’t in the sky. A curious observation would be made of it during the walk of which the rate would be brisk. During the promenade, he would turn around to see if Light was at least following or not before returning his attention to their location as they would come upon it. Moving within range of the red light, he would notice the charred bones before the roar comes along with a pulsating light. When Yuki turns around and speaks, Jyn would simply shake his head not, but would brace himself in case something did happen. He would be positioned behind Noah and Yuki to allow them to be in the lead of the pack while he, and probably Light, held up the rear.

180 / 3535

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:23 am

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)

So it seems we are all going to dismount and go it by foot....

A big yawn comes in a 'ARE WE THERE YET?!" like manner as I take up the rear, rouges like if from behind, with the gun shaped weapon in my hand. There is a red glowing shiny thing like there is an alien space ship landing close by. Which is good because I like shiny things and aliens are cool, and that reminds me that Jyn has still yet to give me a shiny thing. Like 'Yo, if you want to keep it you better put a ring on it.' The alien gives out a roar and Yuki growls back at it... 'WTF. Really?' Too bad I am not in reach to slap him in the back of the head. Then he looks back to ask if the two people behind him can see better than him.... I'm in the rear if I can see what is ahead of us better then the guy in the front then there is some really f'ed organization going on here. "A lot of sand." I give the smart ass answer to the dumb ass question.

xp: 196 | 2415


-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am



Noah's ability at this point in time would make him best for support, but he couldn't just demand the formation of the party, at least not yet. The light before them began to shape itself into that of a 20 feet flaming Lion. That would explain the charred bones seen before on the way there. Noah eyes narrowed as he held his hand to his chest, and from that the ring would give a slight glow." Ascend " Was the word utilized by the Kami under his breath as the ring would shape into a sword in an instant, a sword of which possessed a very unique design. Right now as it was, Him and Yuki had the front, though before the Kami would even attempt to rush in, he would speak a few words in a very low tone." Now Im Mad...Now Im Mad ". The sacred testament gathered magical energy which resignated with the nature of the words, the words themselves expressing the nature of the spell that was being formed. The battle would initiate once the Lion was fully formed, having been made of nothing but fire, no flesh underneath." Alright lets go...I'll for the most part play support. You all do what you do best...whatever that may be ".

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 74% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Empathy[∞] | Proactive[∞] | Refresh[4] | Revive[4]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: Knights of the Goddess
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
--------------------------------
Relay



xp: 226 | 5,842
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:56 am



Jyn stands up right as he watches the formation of the large flaming lion. It was larger than what he would have through they were coming out here to fight. His gaze shifts to Noah as he notices the ring seemingly reacting to the arrival of the feline beast. After noticing that, his gaze shifts back to the forming lion of flames. Assuming that things would get started when the Lion was formed, Jyn would brace himself thinking that this was the time to say something corny, but deciding against it since it was a time to be serious as well. A lion made of fire would be tricky to fight against, mostly for the fact that fire tended to hurt when touched, giving the assumption that the beast had a passive ability by simply existing. A grin comes to Jyn’s face when he sees that Noah would be playing a supporting role while they did their respective things. Among the white haired hybrid’s thoughts was the fact that punching the Lion would probably prove to be hard, but he would have to do his best with whatever he could do. Murmuring under his breath, he responds to the words referencing the towering Lion, “oh, me and Yuki got this easily.” It was mostly to boost up Yuki’s confidence, since his partner was the one with a sword.

250 / 3785

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Gazing ahead of them at the light, Yuki watches as it begins to take the form of a lion constructed of flames. Unfortunately, given the nature of fire, Yuki wasn't sure how good his skill set would be against an enemy made of fire given that he has to get up close and personal to do any form of damage and when you get up close and personal with fire it tends to burn you. Despite this fact, Yuki knew that it was his duty to tend to the Flaming Lion since he had been brought along as muscle. Though he heard Noah murmur some sort of chant, Yuki keeps his attention set upon the lion that was taking form. As he looked at the lion Yuki try's to come up with some sort of plan of attack other then charging in and striking at it with his sword.

Upon hearing Noah finally speak up, seeming ready to contend with the lion, Yuki glances to him for a brief moment and gives a faint nod as Noah informs them that he will be acting as there support rather then doing any real fighting. The half-breed didn't have a problem with Noah acting as support rather then doing any fighting. SHifting his gaze, Yuki glances to Jyn for a brief moment as he gives a faint nod while reaching back and grasping one of the handles of the large blade resting on his back, " How shall we go about this... I can try and lure it closer. " Yuki says as he looks towards the flaming lion.

EXP: 273

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:21 am

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)

A question mark pops up over my head as the kid turns a ring into a sword and then gets creepy by saying he was now mad.... Not sure what that is about but it seems the creepy mad kid has claimed the rule as supporter. Which answer the question for why he drag us out here to start with. I wasn't a big fan of being used by people that couldn't fight for themselves but whatever. Jyn was here and I can't let him go off doing stupid things by himself.

Yuki ask the question of how to handle this... fire beast. "Yu, change head on and keep its attention on you. Jyn and I will flack it from the sides. It wouldn't be able to guard all of our attacks if we all attack at the same time. Best if we attack then fall back before attacking again." I would give the simple tactical plan as I move up. Looking over at Jyn, "Don't hunt yourself trying to punch it. It just fire and isn't really alive or anything."

xp: 181 | 2596


-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 26
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:34 am

Quest: Shattered Charm( The Fire Shard I)
Status: Authorised.

Right so, before you all is this big ass lion made of fire.

Suffice to say the lion doesn't look as if he's that happy with you all being there, particularly the moment Noah turns his ring into a sword and starts getting all abusive. I mean shit, can't a flaming mystical beast take a nap without someone coming along getting mad and wanting to kill it? I mean, he hadn't meant to have killed those people, he tried to lick them and hug them like any other cat. But they'd all burst into flames screaming. Clearly these humans didn't know that the power of his love was more intense than the fire that surrounded him. Making it perhaps all the more tragic that not only could he not share his love without killing people. That people wanted to kill him.

Regardless, he wasn't going to allow himself to be killed. And it seemed that wasn't going to be difficult as the female member of the party had assumed that just because he was a mystical flaming lion, that he couldn't hear. So their plan was pretty much laid out in front of him. How kind.


Name: Fion the Mystical Flaming Lion ( of love)
Race: Mystic Beast
Stats
HP: 150%
STA: 100%
Attributes: Abnormal
Attacks:

Fire
٠ Magical Flaming Lion (SYL3)
٠ Simmering Essence (MDE3, AOE1, ITN3)
٠ Roaring Push Back (AOE2, ERT2, DMG1)
٠ Flion Bomb (DMG3, AOE3)
٠ Hot Bone: Regurgatates a flaming bone and fires it at a target. [DMG(INT) STG1]
٠ Flames of Passion: The lions fire warms the blood, and the heart of a target. Making them want to love and hug the lion. [ STG 2 BND, Emotional]
٠ Fire Hugs: The Lion hugs/pounces on a target, the fire of course causing damage. [DMG ,STG1]
Feral
٠ Physical Flaming Lion(SYL3)
٠ Strikes and swipes (DMG3)



Actions:

The lion looks at Lightning who is apparantly the mastermind behind the plan, and decides to throw it all off by attacking her first and ignoring the other two. It roars in a langauge of lions " Take my hot bone baby!". And spits up a large flaming leg bone which makes its way towards her at abnormal speed. Hot Bone[ DMG STG1



-----------------

Smooth Criminal
U Mad Bro?
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:47 pm



Noah would not say anything regarding Lightning issuing commands to the others as this would seem to be one of the situation where a game plan would need to be made during battle. If they knew what they were going to be up against, then they could have made a plan when they had got off their mounts or any time before then. Noah was going to be acting for the most part as support, which put some odd choices before him. Of course they couldn't just stand close or they would be easy targets, but by splitting up it would make it more difficult to provide support to the others. This specific choice was quite obvious though since Lightning and Jyn would be attempting to attack with Yuki trying to get it's attention...Noah was to follow behind Yuki even if it was to be in the face of danger. He had Yuki's back, as Yuki had been the only other person in this world besides Kimi to have his back. What ever Yuki decided to do, Noah would follow behind, though it would appear that things would begin going opposite according lightning's plan as the beast attention was on her and would begin with attacking her, so it was up to Yuki to get it's attention. Noah would make sure that Yuki's prepared to do that by casting one of his spells on Yuki." I'll find you...I'll save you ". Noah Chanted under his breath at a volume that wouldn't be heard by them. This would keep his condition at top peak while fighting.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 74% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Empathy[∞] | Proactive[∞] | Refresh[3] | Revive[3]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: Knights of the Goddess
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Noah" Performs "Revive[HP+2|MDE3|REG1]" @Yuki
- Revive: -20 STA | Passive | [+20HP | 5 Posts | 5% of B.Mass]



xp: 280 | 280
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:22 am



Listening to Yuki’s suggestion, Jyn would figure he would make better bait since Yuki and Lightning had weapons that would potentially do more damage than the martial artist would be able to. Hearing Lightning’s words, Jyn would figure giving it a go wouldn’t hurt, or at least hopefully wouldn’t hurt too bad. That would mostly rely on Yuki going first which would lock him in the party queue for the time being. Ironically enough, Jyn wouldn’t be as empathetic as others in the party to know that they were the ones being the aggressor towards the Lion here. Much like the others, he would assume that the Lion was the bad guy since it had what they wanted and reflected their approach of aggression. If only Jyn had the power to feel what the Lion was feeling, there might be a way to avoid battle, or at least attempt to. As things were about to kick off, it would seem that the Lion would preemptively strike towards Lightning. Deciding to stick to his part of the plan, knowing that Lightning would scold him for attempting to protect her from the first attack in the battle, Jyn rushes to the right around in a semi circle to get into position of the Lion’s flank keeping at least fifteen feet between himself and the beast.

Ooc // restarting EXP count.
248 / 4033

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]


Last edited by aѕceпxion on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:52 am

As his sister begins to speak, Yuki glances to her for a brief moment as she starts to lay out a battle plan. Listening to his sisters battle plan, Yuki gets a picture of what he will be doing and gives a faint nod. Unfortunately it seemed he would be the bait for there little plan, which means he must get close to the beast in order to try and keep its attention. Turning his gaze from his sister, Yuki looks back to the flaming lion of love as it launches a bone at his sister. Even though the lion had launched a bone at his sister, Yuki doesn't move to stop the flying bone, instead deciding to follow through with his part in the plan. Ignoring the bone flying at his sister Yuki dashes forwards as he sets his focus upon the lion. Since his part of there plan required him to get close to the beast and start attacking it, Yuki hoped that Noah would have the power to heal him should he incur damage beyond what he normal would or get burned due to his proximity to the flaming lion. Since his part in the plan was to keep the lion's attention on him, Yuki speaks up, " HEY! .... " He begins, though he wasn't sure what to say to the beast, " .... Flaming ... Kitten. You want some scratches behind the ear? " Yuki adds as he rushes towards the flaming lion.

EXP: 254
OOC: Restarting EXP count.

-----------------
Yuki | Techs


Last edited by Rune on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)

"No thanks...." Would be the reply to the lion that seems to think he is a dog. Never heard of a lion or any type of cat that liked bones let alone throw magical fireballs at people that are shaped like them. The large flaming leg bone get's deflected with a back hand, leaving a scorched mark on the back of the glove. It ends up in some hole somewhere and a coyote comes along and covers it up with some dirt. Moving off to the left flank of the lion at full speed in a semi circle to get some distant between me and the flamer.

The fact that it attacked first rather than going 'Hey, I'm just a lonely giant flaming lion that wants to find someone to love.' like it could have seeing that it had to speak to cast the spell.... There is most likely a flaming something else somewhere out there in the world that was looking for love too. But whatever Light doesn't know that the flaming lion that was made by a so and so to guard some shard from some demon that Penny, who I really really really... really hate and will enjoy making cheap shots of at him till the end of the RP, didn't seem to bother to read about in the quest log. Yes, I did need to add the four really in the last part and no I haven't read the quest log either just here to kill something. But none of this matters, because the lion didn't take the time to go 'Hey I was just taking a nap go away.' And Lighting is for the most part emotional void making the normal concept of love hard to understand.

xp: 292 | 2888


-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 26
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:02 am

Quest: Shattered Charm( The Fire Shard I)
Status: Authorised.

Right so, before you all is this big ass lion made of fire.

Suffice to say the lion doesn't look as if he's that happy with you all being there, particularly the moment Noah turns his ring into a sword and starts getting all abusive. I mean shit, can't a flaming mystical beast take a nap without someone coming along getting mad and wanting to kill it? I mean, he hadn't meant to have killed those people, he tried to lick them and hug them like any other cat. But they'd all burst into flames screaming. Clearly these humans didn't know that the power of his love was more intense than the fire that surrounded him. Making it perhaps all the more tragic that not only could he not share his love without killing people. That people wanted to kill him.

Regardless, he wasn't going to allow himself to be killed. And it seemed that wasn't going to be difficult as the female member of the party had assumed that just because he was a mystical flaming lion, that he couldn't hear. So their plan was pretty much laid out in front of him. How kind.


Name: Fion the Mystical Flaming Lion ( of love)
Race: Mystic Beast
Stats
HP: 150%
STA: 87%
Attributes: Abnormal
Attacks:

Fire
٠ Magical Flaming Lion (SYL3)
٠ Simmering Essence (MDE3, AOE1, ITN3)
٠ Roaring Push Back (AOE2, ERT2, DMG1)
٠ Flion Bomb (DMG3, AOE3)
٠ Hot Bone: Regurgatates a flaming bone and fires it at a target. [DMG(INT) STG1]
٠ Flames of Passion: The lions fire warms the blood, and the heart of a target. Making them want to love and hug the lion. [ STG 2 BND, Emotional]
٠ Fire Hugs: The Lion hugs/pounces on a target, the fire of course causing damage. [DMG ,STG1]
Feral
٠ Physical Flaming Lion(SYL3)
٠ Strikes and swipes (DMG3)



Actions:
The lion ignores Yuki and Jyn taking a swipe at lightning with its huge flaming paw. [Strikes and Swipes DMG3]. Meanwhile somehow, somewhere. Penny, the aforementioned demon realises something amusing is happening and gives a grin like this.



-----------------

Smooth Criminal
U Mad Bro?


Last edited by Pennywise on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bah)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:02 am

The member 'Pennywise' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:18 am



It seemed like the beast would go after Lightning still, something that couldn't be helped. Maybe it possessed something for females or something. Noah didn't care, which was funny since Noah was the only one there capable of connecting with beings via emotions. He didn't choose to connect to it though, seeing it as nothing else than an obstacle unless proven otherwise. " You dare insult me you inferior little pest? " Was muttered in a low tone. His Magic collected itself, and at the same time the sentence was spoken, the spells that was chanted before would unleash themselves after he made sure Yuki wasn't in his path and that he was aligned with the beast. Each beam would head towards the Lion in a straight path, though a nature of these beams was hidden due to Noah aligning himself with the beast, and since Lightning had parted ways with them and the best Attention would be on lightning and in her direction, it would further hide the beams since it would be in the beasts View. They would head towards it in a straight line, and if the beast somehow caught wind of them and tried to evade, the beams themselves would perform a sharp turn and follow the beast. If Yuki didn't get the beasts attention, then being hit by these probably would.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 74% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Empathy[∞] | Proactive[∞] | Refresh[2] | Revive[2]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: Knights of the Goddess
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Noah" Performs "Seeker[DMG1|HNE1]"
- Refresh: -13 STA | Active | [+0Int | Hone 1 Post]
» "Noah" Performs "Seeker[DMG1|HNE1]"
- Refresh: -13 STA | Active | [+0Int | Hone 1 Post]



xp: ??? | ???
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:18 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :


--------------------------------

#2 '[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 am



The distance which Jyn would have to travel to get in position would actually be shorter than he would have anticipated due to the fact that the Lion had moved towards them, or rather Lightning in particular. The positioning of his run would be calibrated based on the movements of the flaming Lion, but in position on the side and virtually ignored, he would hold his palms at his stomach and channel his energy with a two count channeling time before thrusting his palms out and towards the Lion with a light murmur of Heki with the thrust of his attack. Thus, a swirling orb or light energy would rush towards its target location on the fire creature. The attack would be aimed for the side mid section of the lion, aiming for the largest target on the beast and it would be timed around the time it proceeded in its attack towards Lightning with the hopes of causing an interrupt in the attack. With the best case scenario, it would be timed well with the support mage’s attack.

Used: Light Burst [Perfected, -6 STA]
HP: 100 / 100
STA: 94 / 100
206 / 206
Current Bio:
 

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 am

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:23 am

Though he had made some, though weak, attempt to get the flaming lion's attention, his attempt had failed and it seemed the lion was still focused on his sister, well at least it will still have some sort of distraction but not the one that was intended. With the nature of the target he had to attack, Yuki knew that he was going to get burnt to some degree and injured, though the half-breed didn't let that stop him from his charge, after all the beast was attacking his sister and he was getting paid to risk his life in this venture. Drawing the large blade Fefnir from his back as he draws closer, Yuki lunges into his attack, shifting his body to the side as he thrusts the long blade outwards as he attempts to pierce the lion's flaming hide. In his attack, Yuki combined the length of his arm with the length of Fefnir, a massive blade that was almost as tall as he, to give him some added range between himself and the lion. With the lion still focused on his sister Yuki hoped to atleast land a strike upon the beast before he recieves some sort of counter attack and be caught in the beasts flames.

EXP: 222 / 222
HP: 100 / 100
STA: 95 / 100
Used: Basic Attacks (Perfected, -5 STA)
STR: Strong
WPN: Fefnir, DMG +2
Tech DMG: Str +0

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:23 am

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:54 am

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)

The flaming fur ball seems to like me. As I try to get some distant between me and it, it keeps following me. Maybe I should pet it on the head and give it a name like 'snowball' or something. Having a twenty foot flaming lion around would keep the bandits or other unwanted things away but could prove to be unhealthy. With the big flaming paw swing at me at the same speed as I'm moving it really shouldn't be that hard to avoid it really. But the gun shaped weapon in my hand shift into a blade and my movement comes to a sliding stop as the blade comes to clash with the huge flaming paw. Keeping it from hitting me while the cutting edge runs across the paw. My body would push back to float over the sands in an attempt to pull back away from the fire lion some more.

xp: 154 | 3042
Restarting xp and junk

HP: 100 | 100
ST: 93.5 | 100

Tech:
- Hack n Slash [Perfected] DMG1 (6.5 ST, lvl 3 DMG)

Fighter's Gloves left
- Threshold: 7 | 10
- Den: 3.5 | 5

Blazefire Saber
- Threshold: 22 | 26
- Den: 11 | 13


-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:54 am

The member 'Rek' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 am

Quest: Shattered Charm( The Fire Shard I)
Status: Authorized.


Name: Fion the Mystical Flaming Lion
Race: Mystic Beast
Stats
HP: 150% > 88%
STA: 87% > 68%
Attributes: Abnormal
Attacks:

Fire
٠ Magical Flaming Lion (SYL3)
٠ Simmering Essence (MDE3, AOE1, ITN3)
٠ Roaring Push Back (AOE2, ERT2, DMG1)
٠ Flion Bomb (DMG3, AOE3)
Feral
٠ Physical Flaming Lion(SYL3)
٠ Strikes and swipes (DMG3)

Actions:
The energy strike against the lion (-37 HP) causes a reflexive reaction that would be both offensive and defensive at the same time. The Lion’s paw strike would be interrupted half way before attempting to hit Lightning causing it to miss her blade during the parry (evasion). On taking the damage that caused the paw strike’s retreat, the Lion’s body immediately tenses up as its full defense is utilized. At the same time it begins to glow and growl simultaneously as energy is channeled through its fiery being. Noah’s Resentment strikes the Lion, causing it to be slightly hindered. A large roar is given out as Yuki’s blade strikes into its side (-25 HP), but just as that happens, there is a large, wide ranged 25 yard blast of fire (Flion Bomb, DMG3, AOE3 = 5/Supreme DMG, -19 STA/Counting as affinity) that should encase all of the battle participates except maybe Noah, depending on his proximity back from the creature.

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 am

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:12 am



Things was pushed up to a different level once the attacks began landing on the beast. Noah's Resentment took hold of the beast which was great, and so he wouldn't let up on the attacks even after his had made contact. Noah had been playing both support and Offensive, frequently turning his attention from the beast to Lightning and Jyn who was on the otherside just incase they needed his attention. For the most part Noah and Yuki was okay so far as Yuki still had the support magic shrouding him incase he was to take damage, though a time for a recast would be coming soon." Now Im mad! Now Im mad! " Noah repeated, developing the attacks formed before and launching the first beam and then the second beam afterwards. As the beam traveled, Noah's eyes would widened upon the creation of the flames that would spread across the field all around the beast, heading in every direction. Even though Noah was playing support in was some distance away, he was still within range of the attack, though he wasn't as close as the others. This distance would make enough time for the second spell to be unleashed before it got to him. Both blasts would make contact with the flames, possibly weakening the flames but not stopping them. With the fail attempt to hit the beast and flames coming at him, The Kami could do nothing but embrace for the attack. The flames would engulf him if nothing wasn't done, creating a searing sensation all throughout his body as it passed, but immediately afterwards his body would heal.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 95% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 88% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Empathy[∞] | Proactive[∞] | Refresh[1] | Revive[1]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: Endless Possibilities
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Noah" Performs "Seeker[DMG1|HNE1]"
- Refresh: -13 STA | Active | [+0Int | Hone 1 Post]
» "Noah" Performs "Seeker[DMG1|HNE1]"
- Refresh: -13 STA | Active | [+0Int | Hone 1 Post]
»"Flion Bomb" is reduced " Ascended > Strong " *Due to Seekers*
» "Noah" Recieves " 25 Dmg " *If Hit*

*Stg3 is +1 so Flion Bomb would be Ascended I think unless something occured to increase it's Int. Please correct me if Im mistaken ^^;


xp: ??? | ???
Gains :: --

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:12 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :


--------------------------------

#2 '[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:06 am



A mental arm pump moment would come when Jyn’s attack hits and diverts attention from Lightning, still with that, he would take an opening and continue his attack, not letting up as to assist with Yuki’s attack. It was for Jyn’s loss that the Lion was preparing an area of effect blast almost on hit. Just as Jyn is able to close the distance between the two with his arm pulled back as if to punch, he notices the intensity of the Lion increase dramatically causing him to shield himself instead of attack. Waves of fire burst around Jyn’s body as he strains to hold his guard, the heat searing his body and clothing in its wake. His teeth grit as the pain of the flames racks his body, as he gets a taste of what this opponent was capable of. With the passing of the waves of fire, Jyn’s body untenses as he leans forwards, breathing a bit heavily, his body left literally smoking as pauses in his attack for a moment, not really wanting to rush in after taking an attack like that and not feeling good at all after taking a blow that took half of his lift with it. He prepares to act defensively knowing that he wouldn’t make it past another one of those attacks. Without looking away from the Lion, he would ask, “Yuki, you alright?”

Ooc // correct.

Used: N/A
HP: 50 / 100 (+2 stroll)
STA: 94 / 100 (+5 stroll)
253 / 459
Current Bio:
 

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)

The blade cuts the air as the lion's swiping attack is interrupted by the attacks of others. Seeing that the fire beast was stunned for just a moment, the blade folds back and the weapon changes it shape causing it to make a high pitch charging sound. The blast wave of fire comes quickly and my arm comes up to guard my face from the burning flames as my body is engulfed by it. My knees bend and the heavy boots dig into the desert from the force of the blast. The white coat is now scorch along with a few spots on my arms and legs. The gun like weapon comes up from my side to point at the head of the lion. A pale light glows out of the end of it as the trigger is pulled sending a streak of light across the distant between me and the lion. The sound of the weapon going off echoes through the dry air.

xp: 164 |


HP: 83.2 | 100
ST: 93.5 | 100

Tech:
- Trigger [Perfected] DMG1 (Weapon DMG lvl 5)

Blazefire Saber
Charge: 2 | 3

Fighter's Gloves left
- Threshold: 7 | 10
- Den: 3.5 | 5

Commander's Coat
- Threshold: 8 | 12
- Den: 4 | 6

Combat boots
- Threshold: 8 | 12
- Den: 4 | 6


-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire


Last edited by Rek on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:13 pm

The member 'Rek' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:34 am

Having landed his blow upon the flaming lion with his sword, Yuki is unable to defend against the defensive measure the flaming lion unleashes and is subsequently caught within the blast radius of the fire that erupts outwards from the flaming lion in all directions. Unable to bring up any form of guard against the reaction attack, Yuki takes the brunt of the damage as the wave of flames lap against him like water. The bast of fire from the lion causes the half-breed to stumble back before flling over. For the duration of the flames, Yuki remains on the ground until the waves of fire finally subside. Once the flames had subsided Yuki begins to recover from the attack, though the flames had caused damage to his clothing and his form. Upon hearing Jyn speak up, Yuki lifts his gaze to look to his friend as he lets out a light groan as he begins to raise to his feet though he could feel the pain surge through his body as he moved, " ... I'm alive " The half-breed murmurs as he turns his gaze to the flaming lion, though he makes no attempt to strike out at the beast again at the moment.

EXP: 220

HP: 47 / 100 | +20 Noah's healing, +2 stroll
STA: 100 / 100 | +5 stroll

OOC: I believe the hp numbers are right.

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 am

Quest: Shattered Charm( The Fire Shard I)
Status: Authorized.


Name: Fion the Mystical Flaming Lion
Race: Mystic Beast
Stats
HP: 88% > 83%
STA: 68% > 49%
Attributes: Abnormal
Attacks:

Fire
٠ Magical Flaming Lion (SYL3)
٠ Simmering Essence (MDE3, AOE1, ITN3)
٠ Roaring Push Back (AOE2, ERT2, DMG1)
٠ Flion Bomb (DMG3, AOE3)
Feral
٠ Physical Flaming Lion(SYL3)
٠ Strikes and swipes (DMG3)

Actions:
After sending out the blast of fire, the Lion felt that he might still be in danger. Just to be safe, he begins channeling immediately after his first technique; he knew that he wouldn’t be able to fight organized like this against multiple opponents, but since they were bunched up around him like this, he would take advantage. The attack would already be mostly channeled in the time it took for his opponents to recover from the first attack. Wanting to make sure that his opponents were dead, there would be another bright glowing in his fiery being before he bursts with flaming energy a second time and performing the same technique yet again blasting a wave of damaging fire around him for another round (-19 STA). The attack would not come before Lightning’s shot, however, so it would not be interrupted. The bullet would fight through the Dragonforce fire and flames in order to reach the unguarding Lion after being reduced in its momentum (-5 HP).

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 am

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 am



Noah would recover quite quick from the First Flame wave, and as he did her looked back to see it continue traveling to a certain distance. One thing Noah knew immediately upon seeing the distance that the attack went and the markings that would mark it's cease, was that he was too close in the battle to be playing support, and with attack capabilities like that, there would be foolish to attempt to stay close to the others. He honestly didn't think that the beast would have that kind of attack range, though it was okay because now he knew, and so he knew what distance to always keep from the beast. Did the beast have greater attack ranges than that ? Noah didn't know but he would just have to find out. For now it would be keeping out of range of the beast. Noah would immediately begin the retreat before another one of those attacks or anything like it could be prepped. He was sure that it's attention would be on the others so for the most part he would be good. If they were to reach the point beyond death, then he would work his magic to keep them all in the battle, but his safety came first. It wasn't just selfish but it was also smart. Noah was already 21 feet away in battle which was the norm for him due to the nature of his Resentment spell, and gauging the remnants, he would need to gain 54 feet away from the beast to be in a safe zone. He would motion back with all that he could muster, covering 7 feet per second, meaning it would take him around eight seconds to get out of distance, which was around the preparing time for the beast to attack. While covering the distances, Noah would chant and performing his spells so by time he made it away, He would be able to unleash it to aid the others." I'll find you, I'll save you! " when it finally did attack, The Kami would dive further out of the distance, roll, bring himself kneeling on his knee and thrusting his palm in the direction of Jyn or in where Jyn would be if he decided to attempt to evade or increase distance from the attack." I don't die easily ".

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 95% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 55% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Empathy[∞] | Proactive[∞] | Revive[10|Jyn] | Rebirth[T]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Distances: Fion[82ft] | ---
Theme: Endless Possibilities
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Noah" Performs "Revive[MDE3|HP+2|REG1]"*Roll1*
- Revive: -20 STA | Perfected | [Roll Duration | +20 HP | 5% B.Mass]
» "Noah" Performs "Rebirth[CND3]"
- Rebirth: -13 STA | Perfected | [Initiates " Revive " upon " Taking a Hit]



xp: ??? | ???
Gains :: ---



Last edited by Noah on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:30 am



Jyn would feel a bit better in hearing Yuki’s voice. On closer inventory of his body, he discovers that he’s not that bad off. The attack reminds him the benefit to wearing armor in battle, in that the leather garbs he was wearing were mostly singed, taking a bulk of the damage. His armor seemed to be near its limits, however, something that Battousai would probably bitch about later. Seeing the Lion charge again, Jyn grits, “you’ve got to be kidding me!” He crosses his arms in front of his body, and knowing that he didn’t have time to run back, he would rush forwards. The attack would pass through his body, causing him searing pain and negating the rest of his armor, but just as he had taken the damage, he felt strangely refreshed as Noah’s spell would hit him from behind and replenish his HP more than necessary. Having channeling in that second after being hit, Jyn would initiate a counter attack, by pulling his hands towards his waist, and now closer to the Lion, pushing them out and sending a burst of light energy towards the side of the creature, “Heki.” At the base of the flaming lion, he would judge its reaction to the magic attack and in the next second he would grunt vocally a count and the sands around his body would shift and vanish, only to appear fire feet up in an attempt to swing his fist into the face of the Lion, seeing if he could get off a shot to its jaw before the arc of his jump would land him on the other side. He wasn’t about to give this thing time to channel any longer.

Used: N/A
HP: 100 / 100
STA: 79.5 / 100
380 / 839

Summary:
Light Burst (Strong, 6.5 STA)
Light Dash (5 ft, 6.5 STA)
Punch/Melee Strikes (Strong + Gauntlet, 6.5 STA)

Ooc // Rekoa reminded me I am wearing armor (3 DEN = 6 THRESH), which is now compromised (1 THESH = ½ or 1 DEN). Original HP reduction would have been 0. +40 on Noah’s Omega roll will apply now.
Current Bio:
 

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:30 am

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:29 am

Quest: Shattered Charm( The Fire Shard I)
Status: Authorized.


Name: Fion the Mystical Flaming Lion
Race: Mystic Beast
Stats
HP: 83% > 58%
STA: 49%
Attributes: Abnormal
Attacks:

Fire
٠ Magical Flaming Lion (SYL3)
٠ Simmering Essence (MDE3, AOE1, ITN3)
٠ Roaring Push Back (AOE2, ERT2, DMG1)
٠ Flion Bomb (DMG3, AOE3)
Feral
٠ Physical Flaming Lion(SYL3)
٠ Strikes and swipes (DMG3)

Actions:
By the time the Lion recovers itself from its own attack, it finds itself stricken by an attack to the side. The light burst strikes it, causing it's actions to be interrupted and that attack is followed up by the punch would causes the Lion's face to shift to the side. The punch is only really effective due to the fact that the Lion had not been expecting it. After the punch, the Lion would be open for another attack.

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 am



Noah was out of distance to commence attacking on the beast, and to rush back in would be a foolish move on his part after witnessing what the Lion could do before. This would have been a great moment for Kimi to be there because of her ranged capabilities, and Noah was needed for support. There was no knowledge on the condition of this lightning character, so he would direct his attention towards Yuki who was still within his view." I'll find you, I'll save you! " With utilizing those words, the Magical energies would gather and shoot towards Yuki's Current position. As of now the lion was open for an attack, and Noah was too far to deliver the attack so it would be up to Yuki and Jyn to finish the Flaming lion off. Once the Magical energy reached Yuki, He would feel the refreshing feeling of his healing spell which would cause the injuries brought about by the Lions flame bomb to heal immediately. After launching that attack, Noah would direct his attention to the beast and prepare himself.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 95% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 35% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Empathy[∞] | Proactive[∞] | Revive[10|Jyn] | Revive[5|Yuki] | Rebirth[T]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Distances: Fion[82ft] | ---
Theme: Endless Possibilities
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Noah" Performs "Revive[MDE3|HP+2|REG1]"*Roll1*
- Revive: -20 STA | Perfected | [Roll Duration | +20 HP | 5% B.Mass]



xp: ??? | ???
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:14 pm

This time the half-breed is ready for another attack from the flaming lion and able to raise his guard as well as bring his sword up and use it as a shield to help protect him from the lions premature detonation. Though he had guarded against the attack from the flaming lion, the flames where still rather hot and unpleasant place to be. Once the attack subsided Yuki lets out a light grumble and kicks off the ground, launching himself into the air to be out of range of any further attack of such nature.

Raising into the air Yuki gazes down at the flaming lion and waits a moment before shifting trajectory to begin moving straight for the beast. Moving for the flaming lion the half-breed feels a wave of refreshment splash upon him from the spell Noah had cast upon him. Bearing down upon the beast Yuki tightens his grip upon his sword and draws the colossal blade back, his desire was to catch the flaming lion off guard with his arial attack. Once he came within range of the lion Yuki lets forth a mighty swing with his blade, putting the full extent of his power behind his attack as he comes down in a chopping motion aimed at the lion's back.

EXP: 232

HP: 67 / 100 | +20 Noah's healing
STA: 90 / 100

Tech Used: Unrelenting Strike (Stg 1 DMG, Stg 1 ITN)

-----------------
Yuki | Techs


Last edited by Rune on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:14 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:08 am



After the punch, Jyn’s body would descend to the ground where he would land slightly crouched before looking up and gaining his composure to attack yet again. He was surprised that punching a flaming lion didn’t hurt as much as he thought it would. He would look up in time to see Yuki who comes down with his blade into the back of the lion.

Yuki’s attack is successful and strikes the Lion off guard on his back causing the beast to yet stagger once more. The lion continues to be staggered.

Seeing Yuki strike down on the Lion, with it being his turn now, Jyn would channel his energy once more and focus a ball of swirling energy before thrusting it out, towards the injured beast, sending it rushing over the ground at chest height until it made contact with the Lion’s side. An explosion of light is occurred when it strikes the side of the Lion, injuring it further. With this, the Lion’s ‘turn’ if any, would be negated as it would be left open to yet another attack before it would have time to channel its energy to begin a counter attack. After releasing his attack to the Lion, Jyn would begin running back towards the creature to attempt to ‘finish it off’ with Yuki. He figured since it was still flaming, then that mean it could attempt to attack at any moment or flee. They had come too far, in his opinion, for them to allow the Lion to escape now.

Used: N/A
HP: 100 / 100
STA: 73 / 100
276 / 1115

Summary:
Light Burst (Strong, 6.5 STA)
Current Bio:
 

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:18 am

Striking the lion in the back with his sword strike, a grin takes form on the half-breeds visage, though he had yet to strike the beast down but instead brought it one step closer to being struck down, which was a good thing on its own right. Though he had struck the beast, Yuki remains stationed in the air to keep a slight advantage over the beast at the moment and watch as Jyn launches into another attack. With the strike from his companion, the flaming lion is unable to launch any form of counter attack, being staggered at the moment and left open to further attack, something that the half-breed was going to take full advantage of. " Jyn, let's finish this beast off. " Yuki calls out to his companion as he tightens his grip on his blade and moves towards the flaming lion once again.

Rushing towards the flaming lion Yuki turns his upper body, drawing his right shoulder back as well as the blade he wields, bringing his left arm up in front of him. Drawing upon the flaming lion Yuki lets out a growl as he slings the colossal blade back before bringing it up and over then finally down in a chopping motion as he again goes for the lion's back in roughly the same area where he had first struck the beast with the previous attack.

EXP: 250

HP: 87 / 100 | +20 Noah's healing
STA: 83 / 100

Tech Used: Unrelenting Strike (Stg 1 DMG, Stg 1 ITN)

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)   

Back to top Go down
 
Quest: Shattered Charm (The Fire Shard I)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Shattered Realms Registration Thread
» A fire heard (FINSHED!)*Pick n play*
» Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House
» Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back
» North Chung-Ling; the Fire Fountain City

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum-
Jump to: