Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inanis and Theden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:56 am

Inanis and Theden NoahPost_PrometheusKimi
Prometheus
Health: 200%
Stamina: 61%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Ultimate Shield[OBC+6|ANI6]
Active Skills: Ultimate Shield [10Den|∞Posts]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: Golden Time Lover

Sometime after Sera leaving, Noah couldn't help but feel like maybe the universe was again pulling her away from him. He felt powerless to do anything about it, and feeling powerless was something Noah nor the other individuals sealed within him liked feeling. Even Sophia, the kindest individual didn't like feeling powerless. Noah couldn't clash with his beliefs and force her to stay there, so he could do nothing but let her go. It appeared at the time that it was just something she needed to do so she could return, but it felt a lot deeper than that, like she was brought back into his life and taken out. It was because of this that Prometheus was able to gain freedom from the body temporarily, and while he was out he was doing things that he wanted to do. Recently he had just gathered more people for the village, and now he was making his way towards a place he or Noah had been to before. He was heading into the lands of Theden, and knew that they could benefit more with Theden as an alliance. Traveling with him was a single female with fair skin, long brown hair and green eyes. She wears a red uniform consisting of a beret and a dress on top of her armor, with details in blue and yellow. The color pink is also present in her joints, including her shoulders, belt and feet. It was something that stood out, and she walked aside Prometheus as his right hand or second in command. He appeared as the older version of Noah, but that would change when he not only accessed his Archangel state, but also took on a new form." Can't escape 'cause to run is degradation! " and with that he would take on the properties of Grantine. His Mass appeared to have increased and did not look anything like Noah. This would most likely be alarming to any guards that kept watch on the outskirts of the village, and yet Prometheus kept walking." Prometheus, why are we coming out here ? Didn't you tell me that this place belonged to a feral being ? ". Prometheus laughed slightly as he just walked." Noah told you that...I could care less about the relation, but Noah throwing away a chance for an alliance for a bitch is something I can just sit by and see...even though before I had no choice but too. I wonder if he's still sore about what happened...". Kimi was a bit worried about this entire situation but was willing to follow Prometheus into the pits of hell and back, because it meant following Noah into the pits of hell and back." Can you please stop calling Seraphina a bitch. Noah still loves her ". She didn't like Prometheus speaking so ill of someone that was close to Noah, and Prometheus knew this which caused him to smirk underneath. " Whatever the case, it'll be foolish to go in there unprepared, even if it's just talking...get behind me ". And with that, Kimi would slow down a bit and then take a step to the right before continuing.

Words :: 550 Exp
Gains ::---
Inanis and Theden Space

Last edited by Noah on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:18 am

Around the village through the woods where packs of wolves that Yuki had out scouting and keeping watch as an early warning system against any type of threat or even someone coming to the village. When one of the groups of wolves spotted the approaching male along with the female they begin to stalk the two through the forest, the group of three wolves keeping hidden in the forest as they followed the three and not making any aggressive moves. The moment the wolves had picked up the approaching people Yuki knew about it thanks to his connection with his wolves. Having caught wind of the approaching male and female Yuki dispatched his rangers to take up sniping positions at the border of the village while he took the group of fifteen warriors with him. With a soft growl Yuki begins to make his way towards the location the male and female should be showing up at if they continue there coarse and don't deviate. From what he could see with the wolves the male looked to be clad in some sort of armor as well as the female so already Yuki was getting ready for a fight though it didn't seem like the two had any other forces with them so that could mean only one of two things, that they are either stupid or believe they are capable of dealing with the half-breed. The thought of them thinking they are capable of handling him brings another growl to the half-breeds lips as he already felt the anger build within him. Reaching around behind him, Yuki takes hold of the colossal blade resting on his back and pulls it from the harness it rests on before he brings it down to his side as he makes his way to the outskirts of the village before coming to as top and shifting his gaze as he searches for the unknown male and female.

EXP: 348
Inanis and Theden 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:43 am

Prometheus
Stamina: 81%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Ventus Secundus[HP+6|MDE]
Active Skills: Ultimate Shield [10Den|∞Posts] | Ventus Sencudus [HP+6|5Posts]
Dmg/Status Relay: Prometheus Recovers 20 STA

Prometheus wasn't aware of the eyes watching him and Kimi, nor did he care too much. Kimi had stuff to protect her and Prometheus himself was the Ultimate shield. When he got closer, the half breed came into view, carrying that weapon he normally did. It was here that the Kami would bring himself to a stop, and Kimi, being basically the navigator with alert Prometheus on things that he 'probably' wouldn't take notice of." He's big, and so is his weapon...be careful Prometheus ". He gave a shrug while looking at the figure approach him." I've taken down bigger...". He replied even though there was no intent to fight. People had a habbit of doing stupid crap, and after what Yuki displayed before when Noah was last here, there was no way he would exit out the chance that even the smallest thing would set this half breed off. His fingers rubbed together in anticipation, creating sparks with each time that they rubbed together. When the Half breed was within speaking distance. He would laugh slightly before crossing his arms across his chest." Ho ho hoooo! the big chief did us the honor of coming all the way out here instead of making us walk all the way in there ". There was a bit of a slick tone with it. Kimi took a deep breath and just waited behind Prometheus." Relax Kimi ". He said to reassure her that nothing was going to happen. The word relax was also a cast for a spell, which would begin recovering the energy he used earlier before he had even arrived to the village, the energy that he used on the Ultimate shield.

Words :: 309 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:53 am

Catching sight of the male, Yuki shifts his gaze over the males strange appearance and he couldn't help but wonder why he looked as he did. Behind Yuki stood the fifteen warriors that where under his command and stationed at various higher locations waited the other fifteen units of the half-breeds military power, the rangers with there bows at the read. Yuki keeps his gaze fixed on the male, though there seemed to be a female taking refuge behind him but she didn't seem as much of a problem now that the half-breed is able to see her. As the male begins to speak Yuki listens to him, another growl escaping the half-breed as he listnes to the strange male's comment. Yuki found that he didn't much like the tone the male was taking as he spoke to him and as such his gaze narrowed into a light glare as he gazed at the male. " Who are you and what are you doing here? " Yuki asks before letting out another growl as he brings his blade up and rests the flat side of it against his shoulder. Out from the threes behind the strange male and female hiding behind him move the pack of three wovles that had been following him, the three wolves move from the forest finally making there presence now as they move behind the two to cut off there retreat and pin them between themselves and Yuki.

EXP: 259
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:17 am

Prometheus
Stamina: 100%
Actions: ---
Active Skills: Ultimate Shield [10Den|∞Posts] | Ventus Sencudus [HP+6|4Posts]

The growl only caused Prometheus to smile underneath, as well as the warriors that appeared behind Yuki. It appeared as if Yuki had gotten ready for an assault by another army, which did nothing but flatter Prometheus. Kimi on the other hand was a little worried of the predicament they seemed to be in, though she was aware of Prometheus abilities so her worries was only limited. With the blade arched over his shoulder, Yuki presented an unfriendly feel, though Prometheus get in no position that would even give the idea that he had anything to worry about. Yuki's question was quite simple, though Prometheus would get a little slick with it." Who am I ? Im a one man Army...I am the Ultimate shield ". In a sense he was speaking the truth about both, after the event sometime ago dealing with the dark king." You may call me Prometheus, and as to what Im doing here...Im here for whatever I want. Money! Power! Women! It comes with the territory of being me! ". Kimi facepalmed herself before she walked from behind Prometheus and shook her head." Let me talk...". She would take control of the conversation from Prometheus and now face Yuki." We do not come as a threat. We came as ambassadors of a village Southeast of here called Inanis. I am Second in command Kimi, and this unique individual here is Prometheus...he alongside Noah and 4 others rule over Inanis. We're here in hopes of discussing what Noah couldn't due to the events that occurred the last time he came here to Theden ". Prometheus looked to Kimi and arched a brow." Unique individual ? ".

Words :: 312 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:38 am

As the unknown male begins to answer his question, Yuki listens to him however his aggression rapidly begins to grow as the male answers his question with an answer that only meant one think to the half-breed, that the unknown male was here looking for a fight. A fight that the half-breed is more then willing to give him. Another, more aggressive growl escaped the half-breed as the unknown male answers his question while he tightens his grip on his blade as he gets ready to launch into an attack. When he noticed the female moving out from behind the male, Yuki glanced to her for a brief moment as she moves out from behind the male nad around in front of him. Shifting his gaze back to the unknown male behind the female Yuki begins to listen to her as she starts to speak, however her reassurance that they are not here as a threat do little to nothing to ease the half-breed's anger and get him to back down. When she mentions the child Noah Yuki shifts his gaze back to her as he recalls the last time he had seen Noah and how things had went down prior to Noah and Sera leaving his village and unfortunately it only made the half-breed more angry as he remembered the threat Noah had spoken to him as well as the bind he had been placed in. Another growl escpaed the half-breed as he focuses his gaze upon the female, his gaze shifting over her form for a brief moment before he brings it back up to meet her face, " Damn child... " Yuki murmurs to himself as he recalls the last time he had seen Noah. " Come here female. " Yuki says with his gaze fixed on Kimi, though it was more of an order then a simple request. Though the last time he had seen Noah the child spoke of a threat and it did anger the half-breed, he had done nothing to truly injure him so Yuki decided to hold off on any aggressive action.

EXP: 365
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:33 am

Prometheus
Active Skills: Ultimate Shield [10Den|∞Posts] | Ventus Sencudus [HP+6|3Posts]

The Kami couldn't help but laugh a bit as he could feel the intensity that was building up in the half breed. He couldn't believe how easy it was to get under the skin of this individual, and for now his pushing would basically come to a cease. He wasn't here to actually start anything, but the idea of having this many gathered up for more so security purposes. It didn't display cowardice because the leader himself had came out, when he could have just stayed back and let his flunkies handle his stuff for him. His aggression was a problem though, but he believed was okay if there was no more pushing...bitter sweet temptation. The only thing that would give away an idea of the expression that Prometheus had was the area above his eyes. His mouth remained shut even when talking, which made it a bit difficult to read. The way that he addressed Kimi, damning her was something that Prometheus didn't care about, but when he basically ordered her to come here, Prometheus eyes narrowed. The color of the eyes was similar to that of his very skin though the pupils was yellow." Kimi stay...Don't get the idea that you can order my followers around because there is you here and some people backing you...Im far more fierce and unforgiving than that pathetic excuse for a boy Noah ". He made that clear right then and there, but then Kimi would bring her hand up slowly, place it on top of Prometheus hand that was on her shoulder and easily remove it. For a small looking girl, her physical aspects was that to a strong Onikonjou." Prometheus relax. The both of you need to cut this manly pissing and growling contest out. This is official business, how you feel personally shouldn't play into these matters ". She was talking as if she was speaking to both Yuki and Noah, though it wasn't Noah there it was Prometheus." We're all grown adults here, not little brats who can't understand the idea of compromise, understanding and forgiveness...if he wish to do harm to me...then all I can do is hope that you'll avenge me. I don't think he will though so stop acting like this...I swear it would have been easier coming with Sophia instead of you, but then again that's a matter that's not entirely in my hands ". With that, Kimi would make her way over to the Half-breed who appeared to be towering over her with a great distance between the heights. Her expression was that of a well composed individual, not expecting much to happen, meanwhile Prometheus was in the same spot just waiting for something to happen. He also couldn't believe how strong this female was, and how she could speak to him in said manner despite how much sense she was speaking. Kimi remained silent as she looked to the individual known as Yuki, wondering what in the world did he want, or what he intended to say or do by her being closer.

Words :: 565 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:02 pm

After giving the female the order to come to him, Yuki keeps his gaze fixed on her until the male speaks up. Lifting his gaze Yuki looks to the male as he begins to speak. The male's words drew another growl from the half-breed, " I would be glad to put you in a shallow grave. " Yuki says, snapping at the male as he lift his blade from his shoulder. As the female begins to speak up Yuki shifts his gaze and looks to her once again. As he listens to the female Yuki lets out a soft grumble as he begins to lower his blade and stabs one end into the ground before releasing his grasp on the weapon. Yuki understood what she was saying and despite how he felt towards this male and even how he felt towards Noah he knew that the alliance he and Noah where going to do would be good for his village so despite how he felt he still thought about such a thing but given how things had happened last time and this unknown male, something inside Yuki told him that it would be best to deal with the female since out of the two she was not here with aggression. When the female begins to move Yuki keeps his gaze fixed on her as she moves away from the male and comes over to him. " I have no intent in harming you. " Yuki says, the tone of his voice slowly shifting from anger to a softer tone as he speaks to the female. " However, before we can discuss anything about business I must know something. Why is Sera not with you? " Yuki asks as he looks down at the female while thinking back to the last time he had seen Sera and promise to return to him, however she was not here with the people that say they are with Noah.

EXP: 324
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Prometheus
Active Skills: Ultimate Shield [10Den|∞Posts] | Ventus Sencudus [HP+6|2Posts]

Prometheus was calm, but a little annoyed with Kimi. There wasn't much he could do but trust her and let her handle this. Despite Yuki's words about putting him in a shallow grave, Prometheus didn't react besides glare at him. Kimi was glad to see that he had no intent on harming her, though the question that followed after that would be something that would cause her to become unease. She wanted to lower her head as a depressed feel came about her, but her expression remained strong as she was acting as a leader at the moment speaking to another leader. There was a little pause before Kimi answered, and what she answered she felt like Yuki wouldn't be cool with it. From hearing what had happened before, there was a bit that occurred over this Kami." Seraphina is no longer within Inanis. A few days ago she left the village alone, wanting to go find herself. Noah didn't force her there, so he couldn't force her to stay...". Prometheus chuckled a bit as he heard the bullshit that Kimi unleashed from her mouth." Way to try to sugar coat it. The Bitch up and left because she was getting no where with Noah. Noah tried oh boy did he try, but in the end Sera couldn't remember the love they had for each other. The poor boy was heart broken when she needed to go 'Find herself' ". Prometheus arms came up and his index and middle finger from both hands clawed the air as if indicating bullshit." If it was me in control, I would have made the bitch stay. She knows far too much to be left roaming free...then again Noah does have his ways when it come to that girl. There are plenty fish in the sea am I right ? ". He asked Yuki, knowing Yuki wasn't going to agree with him on anything, which was the fun in all of this. Kimi closed her eyes and sighed before massaging in between her eyes. She didn't like when Prometheus talked ill of Sera, but that was only because she knew how much Sera meant to Noah, so it was 9000x worse when he spoke ill of Noah. Again she remained cool because she had to go by her own words, and therefore couldn't bicker with Prometheus. There wasn't much that could be done at the moment besides wait and hope that Sera's decision to depart from Inanis didn't hinder anything. There was a calm look from the female, and from Prometheus there was an indifferent look, his arms crossed while one motioned up from the other and scratched the side of his head where his ear would be outside of the transformation. He honestly didn't care, and unlike Noah or Kimi, couldn't see what was so special about one specific girl.

Words :: 511 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:45 pm

After the question Yuki keeps his gaze set upon the female as he waits for her to answer. As she begins to speak Yuki listens to her and as she answers his question he couldn't believe what she was saying. Sera had left the child's care and went off on her own but didn't come back to him as she had promised. As she answered Yuki could feel his anger growing, however it was not directed at the female before him since she was just a messenger answering his question. As the female finishes answering his question Yuki gives a faint nod as he thinks over her answer for a brief moment before his attention shifts to the male she came with as he begins to speak. Though he had not shown signs of his anger as the female had answered his question, as te male begins to speak Yuki's gaze shifts into a glare as he lets out a growl as he listens to the male. As he listened to the male the half-breed's anger grew even faster. " I see... Thank you for telling me this. " Yuki says as he shifts his gaze back to the female as he works to ignore what the male had said and suppress the anger that grew within him. " It would be best if your friend kept his mouth shut my dear or I will have to shut it for him. " Now that the matter dealing with Sera had been taken care of and he had found out that she had left the child's care Yuki felt there was nothing more that he could do since she probably didn't know where Sera had went when leaving the child's care so he dropped the matter. " Now, I have not forgiven the child for what has happened that day and when I see him again I will deal with those matter as I see fit but I see no problem with us talking as I had planed when I had seen the child last.. " reaching over to his sword Yuki grabs one of the weapons handles and pulls it from the ground before he brings the weapon to rest on his shoulder again, " Follow me. " Yuki says with a soft smile as he looks down at the female a moment longer before he turns and gives the troops with him the signal before he begins moving, expecting the female and the male to follow him. The warriors begin to move as well, giving Yuki some room to talk with the two from Inanis.

EXP: 435
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Prometheus
Active Skills: Ultimate Shield [10Den|∞Posts] | Ventus Sencudus [HP+6|1Posts]

Kimi just looked at Yuki and then closed her eyes. She already knew a response was going to come from Prometheus though she couldn't stop it. Prometheus placed his hand on his stomach as he began laughing quite a bit at the words spoken by the half-breed. He just enjoyed this, getting under his skin with simply just his words. Prometheus didn't have to do anything physically, and he just got a rise out of this. What Yuki said is what really induced the laughter as he found the words extremely funny. This all displayed that he didn't take Yuki seriously at all." HA HA HA HA HA!! Oh my god! you..." He brought his hand up to his face and rubbed it against the area under his eye which would simulate him wiping a tear. In this case, from the material rubbing against each other would create a type of spark." you really should be a comedian. That was hilarious, you know... you saying you'll shut me up. Oh! I also see what you did there, My mouth is shut as I talk too... man...comedy genius. I don't see how your entire village isn't laughing at you, am I right ? ". He asked the others in the area knowing again he was gonna get nothing but tension." I like you... you're funny little wolf boy ". He shook his hand with his index finger out in a comedic way. All this would cause Kimi to get frustrated, though she wasn't surprised that that had happened. She was a bit surprised how even though she said what she said before, the two was still going at it. She wasn't there mother, and despite the anger she could tell that Yuki had, she had expected him to be a bit above this after what she said. Her frustration would be clear to those looking at her as a vein appeared in her head above her right eye. The eye itself was twitching a little bit as she then addressed Yuki." I also believe that it would be best if he decided to just let me handle the vocal requirements for the discussions ahead. Sadly to say I cannot do anything about it, and instead of both of you still going back and forth on it...just ignore Him. I can already see what will happen if this continues...eventually...I say within a 20 minute period from now, one of you will actually do something, and ya will be at each others neck. You people will defend you, and despite how much Prometheus words burns my ears, I will defend him with my life...Im not saying who, but people will die, all because you just couldn't ignore Prometheus. Anything important he says, take it in...everything else is easy to filter out. He get a rise out of messing people off their game and invoking them. Just ignore him and we can avoid any unneeded issues, because I know your warriors must be feeling the tension here as well...and it's not needed ". Kimi had to say what needed to be said. Prometheus looked to Kimi with one eye bigger than the other which would indicate that he was arching a brow." What the hell!? ". He then turned from her and faced Yuki. She made it seem like he was the problem, though it was both of them that kept this tension up. if nothing else was said from Yuki on that, she would gladly follow him, in which she would be followed by Prometheus.

Words :: 605 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:47 pm

As the male begins to laugh, Yuki begins to ignore the male though he knew he was probably laughing at his comment directed at him, however the laughing did push the half-breed's buttons and caused him to grow even more angry. Shifting the blade from his shoulder Yuki brings it around to his back and attaches it to the harness on his coat as he lets out a soft growl. After the growl Yuki drew in a slow deep breath and held it for a moment before he begins to exhale. When the female begins to speak Yuki shifts his gze back to her and listens as she begins to explain how the male will only cause problems since that seems to be something he wishes to do. Yuki could not deny such a thing since he himself was ready to attack the male but for the sake of an alliance Yuki held back his growing anger. The female seemed to be rather wise to the half-breed and unlike the male she is with she did not wish for violence and instead wanted there to be no fighting and needless death. With his gaze on the female he could see her expression and it caused a soft smirk to flash on the half-breeds visage as he brings his hand up and reaches out to lightly pat her on the head, " Don't worry my dear. " Yuki says with a soft smile to Kimi before shifting his attention to the male, " I'm sorry my friend but you will be resting with the damned. " Yuki says with a playful smile directed at the male, the phrase a simple chant from the half-breed as he called upon one of his spells. With the spell Yuki would carefully reach out and as long as Kimi didn't pull away from him he would take her into his grasp in a soft manner so as not to hurt her as he begins to raise from the ground while a shadowy darkness quickly spreads across the ground and up form the darkness come chains to bind around Prometheus and hold him in place as long as he doses not move or break free from the bindings. " Now let's get down to business shall we? " Yuki asks as he looks to Kimi.

EXP: 393
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:28 am

Prometheus
Stamina: 88%
Actions: Performed Dimensio Porta[SHLD6|AoE1|FC]
Active Skills: Ultimate Shield [10Den|∞Posts] | Dimensio Porta[8Den|5Posts]

His eyes narrowed with the words of the one named Yuki. It was just as Kimi figured would happen, and she knew that Prometheus wasn't going to be the one who would throw the first punch. The words spoken by Yuki would give the idea as if he was going to kill or attempt to kill Prometheus, the thing he had been pushing for. The biggest Mistake that Yuki made, was not only with the words, but also attempting to reach out to Kimi in a careful manner. His best chance would have been attempting to ensnare both of them, and then release Kimi, a weakness that Prometheus lacked in a sense. No words was needed for him, as a barrier would form itself around Himself and Kimi, almost cutting Kimi out at the edge. She could tell because the hand that reached out for her would come to a stop and be thrown back. The barrier itself would expand outwards at a quick rate, being spherical which would surround them. It spread out to the maximum of 15 feet all around, and any that was close who would touch it would be tossed back like a rag doll, which would be a portion of the warriors. Being of the spatial nature, it would not be viewable without special means, so the warriors close to Yuki and even Yuki himself would be thrown like a rag doll. This was exactly what it did to all physical substances, and as for all magical substances...well it met a worser fate. The magic that came in contact with it would in a sense become devoured. It would display distortion like air waves that would travel around the sphere, but the magic that made contact wouldn't slow down. it would make contact, appear to make contact, and just vanish. The chains would have made an attempt to come at him, but came in contact with the barrier, vanishing within it. Kimi wasn't able to see the barrier herself, but from the effect knew something was around them." WHAT IN THE HELL!?! " Kimi yelled out, but before anything else was allowed to happen, Prometheus would narrow his eyes." PUNK MOTHER FUCKING BITCH! WHAT PART OF THE ULTIMATE SHIELD DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!? ". And before Kimi knew it, shit was already going down. Yuki had thought he could be slick with what he was attempting to do, but didn't take into account that Prometheus had been ready since the beginning. His Dimensio Porta was a skill that unlike before, no longer needed words in order to invoke, just the thought of it. His next plan was to wait from a reaction from Yuki or the soldiers, of which based on that would decide the fate of Yuki's village. The moment an attack would come, he would invoke a new spell to get them out of range, and then obliterate the village himself. There was panting coming from the Kami, which was his excitement for what was going down." STOP NOW!! " Kimi ordered both of them.

Words :: 546 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:16 am

As he reached for the female Yuki could sense the magiacl energy with in twenty feet begin to change which let him know that the male was getting ready to use a spell since he wasn't using another spell on the male. Though he felt maigcal energy around them begin to change Yuki still went for the female however before he could get to her his hand is struck by something unseen that causes him to be flung back along with some of the warriors that where close to Yuki. As he is flung back, Yuki takes to the air to keep from falling, however the warriors that where hit by the barrier didn't have the same luck as there leader and end up falling to the ground. As the warriors fall to the ground the others quickly move to there defense, forming a wall in front of the downed warriors as they draw there weapons and stand ready to attack the male but wait for Yuki's orders to do so. Hovering in the air Yuki watches as the spell he had cast to try and capture the male seems to be devoured by some unseen spell the male had used to protect himself and the female Kimi. Yuki glances to his warriors for a moment as the ones still standing take up a defensive formation around the downed ones. An aggressive growl escapes the half-breed as he shifts his gaze back to the male as he speaks up. Before he could respond to the male's statement the female Kimi spoke up which draws Yuki's attention to her as he listens to the order to stop. " I care not what sort of injury you may give me, however I will not stand by while you hurt those of my village. " Yuki begins as he comes to land back on the ground in front of his warriors, " I will only give this warning once, if you do harm to my people again then I will do harm to you. If you are the 'ultimate shield' then you should be protecting instead of harming. Not just your female there but also others, unlike you, Noah would have been able to stop me with out having to hurt others. " Shifting his attention from the male Yuki glances to his warriors to make sure they are ok and as he looks to them he dismisses them so they can go get the ones who had been hit by the barrier checked out. Turning his attention back to Kimi and the male Yuki continues to speak, " .... You may be some sort of shield but I am nothing more then a weapon to destroy and even the strongest shield can be broken. " With that, Yuki lets out a soft sigh as he felt like his sensei at the moment or someone more wiser then him, " With that out of the way... as long as your companion there is a good little boy then we can get back to business Kimi. " Yuki says, offering the female a soft smile before he slowly shfits to his side and gestures for them to follow him.

EXP: 541
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Prometheus
Active Skills: Ultimate Shield [10Den|∞Posts] | Dimensio Porta[8Den|5Posts]

Kimi was really upset with both of them that she was close to the brink of shedding tears while having an angry expression on her face. Prometheus on the other hand was just waiting for them to try something else. It appeared as if they were in position to defend the people pushed back by the barrier, which obviously didn't mean anything to Prometheus. When Yuki gave his words to the Kami, Prometheus merely threw his arm to the side and began laughing out loud. He would recognize Kimi's demand and not do anything physical, but his words would not be halt." HA HA HA! You got some nerves Mr.Temper. It wouldn't have come down to this if you was a better leader...so easy to mess with You're going to lead your entire village into an early grave, and it wont even be by my hands. You should reevaluate yourself instead trying to give me some kind of talk on principles. Again I remind you that Im not Noah, Im far more fierce and powerful than he is...making such a foolish mistake would have not only put you into an early grave, but everyone here...". He then crossed his arms before leaning forwards." Prometheus stop... ". The words would fall on deaf ears as he continued." No wonder someone as weak as Noah was able to trounce your ass. You possess no sense of control. Me ? I want everything in the world, Im greedy, I possess anger...but just like everything I must have...I must have Control...You're doomed to fail as a leader, and if you...try anything again, just like what you just tried now...Im going to step outside of my principals...kill you...kill all your warriors, female and male alike. I wont let a single one escape...I'll hound them down like the pathetic dogs that they are...". Kimi would again try to get her words through." PROMETHEUS STOP! " Again the words fell on deaf ears as he continued." Once they're dead, Im going to annihilate your entire village, Woman and children too...learn your place pathetic wolf boy. I may come with words, but I didn't attempt anything because unlike you Im far better than you. Im badass and dont possess a temper...please growl for me". and with that Kimi would swing her hand at Prometheus face, which would cause his head to motion to the side but it did no kind of damage. Prometheus didn't even reply to his thing about Yuki being nothing more than a weapon to destroy, because at this point he was nothing but a joke to Prometheus. Kimi had tears in her eyes." My god both of you are so fucking stupid! This is exactly what I said would happen! and you " She said as she pointed to Yuki." You were supposed to be above all this. What you didn't take my words seriously!? You couldn't hold back your temper because of some words!? How fucking old are you!? ". She was giving them both a verbal thrashing which exceeded out of her normal comfort zone." And you! " She directed her attention towards Prometheus." I don't know what kind of person get a fucking sick thrill out of something like this. I met the others, but you are by far the worse! get over yourself! you may not possess the limitations that Noah does, but that only means you're a horrible individual ". Prometheus was silent after that while just looking at Yuki, just ready for something and not even caught up in Kimi's emotional rant." Is this where Im supposed to feel bad and be like you're right ? ". He asked laughing slightly, not taking her seriously." That's your true problem...you never take anyone seriously, and though you have control...you just don't know how to back down ".

Words :: 707 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:08 pm

As the male begins to laugh once again and speak up, Yuki resigns himself to ignoring what the male is saying, or at least he trys to do such a thing. Though he trys to ignore what the male is saying Yuki cant help but listen to him. As he listened to the male Yuki held to his resolve to not stike out at the male and start some sort of war between his village and wherever Noah may have. Though he put up a strong shield of anger to protect him, Yuki still had not recovered from the events that had taken the child Noah and Sera from hims village while he was bound by the child's spell so as the male continues to speak Yuki's heart continues to sink as his anger begins to be replaced with sadness as he dwells upon what the male is saying. When the female begins to speak Yuki shifts his gaze to her for a moment as he listens to her begin to yell at him. He keeps his gaze on her for only a brief moment before he slowly shifts his gaze from her as he lets out a soft sigh as the anger that had taken hold of him begins to release its grip on the half-breed. Allowing his shoulders to go lax, Yuki lifts his gaze to look at the two for a brief moment before he shifts his gaze once again as he begins to turn around. " ... Perhaps it would have been better if Noah came, we have things to discuss. " Yuki murmurs lightly as he turns around so his back is facing them and begins to walk away from them. " When you are finished dealing with your friend Kimi, please come with me. " Yuki says to Kimi, ignoreing the male with her as he begins to move away from them at a slow pace so Kimi could catch up with him if she wished too.

EXP: 327
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Prometheus
Active Skills: Ultimate Shield [10Den|∞Posts] | Dimensio Porta[8Den|3Posts]

Prometheus eyes narrowed a little bit before turning his head a little. The tears didn't last too long after she had closed her eyes trying to regain her composure. There had been some tension between them but Prometheus saw no reason to allow her to go. Things had to be done, and through Prometheus didn't reply to her last words as it struck a cord, he still didn't feel cool." Im already finished...Prometheus let me out. Im going to proceed alone with handling affairs. I thought maybe that you'll have some form of respect for me to be able to handle this in a decent manner, but all you've done but cause tension. Let me out now ". It sounded like a demand, in which would cause Prometheus to arch a brow." Wait wait hold up missy. Im the one in charge here. Now I know I may have pushed things to get out of hand a little but come on all I did was protect you. If anything you should be happy that Im able to man up to protect my woman ". She placed her hand on her hip and cocked her head to the side as if Prometheus was in the dog house now." When did I become your Woman ? Im not yours, or anyone elses for that manner...you know what look Im not even gonna sit here and entertain such a foolish idea because there are more important things to be done. Now let me out... ". Prometheus shook his head a little bit indicating that he wouldn't do it." Im not gonna let you proceed alone...I don't care what you may think of me, so we proceed together or I take you home in an instant ". His voice possessed less aggression in it than it did before, and Kimi realized that she was in a bind here. The look in his eyes was that of a determined one despite the dark colors." Alright...but please no more Prometheus. No more smart alley comments, no more threats. Try to take this serious without escalating it into some kind mid village brawl. I want this to be handled so I can head home and continue helping with the village ". There was now an odd silence amongst the Kami before he simply nodded and began walking ahead. There wasn't much she could since he was the leader, so to continuing discussing it further would have been pointless. To an extent she believed that Prometheus really did care, but he was an individual of wanting things, and wanting to get his way would fall into that greedy category. The Barrier remained over them since Prometheus wasn't too keen on letting it down. There was an indication in the ground to show the distance that the barrier covered, though he would be careful as to maintain a certain distance.

Words :: 510 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Yuki continued to move away at a slow pace though thanks to his heightened sense of hearing he is able to hear the two as they speak with each other. Though he only wished for the female Kimi to come with him since he didn't want to put up with the male, Yuki had no further desire for conflict at the moment so he didn't comment when the male made it clear that he would be accompanying her. As the two of them followed after him Yuki glances back over his shoulder at the two before he turns his gaze back ahead of him. Moving slowly so they could catch up, Yuki begins to lead the way into his village as he starts to wonder how this should be handled since it was not with the child Noah and instead a female that seems to be affiliated with Noah. " Tell me Kimi, what would you like to see first or... talk about so that we can take care of this business. " Yuki asks as he glances back to Kimi once again. " Perhaps you would like a tour of the village? " Yuki asks as he glances to the male with her before turning his attention away from them.

EXP: 211
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Prometheus
Active Skills: Ultimate Shield [10Den|∞Posts] | Dimensio Porta[8Den|2Posts]

They both continued to follow Yuki into the village, and with doing so Yuki would speak to them...well more so Kimi. She was given the option of being able to take a tour of the village or even just discuss it. Kimi thought it would have been a marvelous thing to be able to view the village. One should become familiar with an allies village just in case something happened and it required some form of navigating, something that Kimi specialized in. Prometheus just continued walking with his arms crossed in an annoyed fashion. He was at that point where he didn't want to get into it with Kimi so it would be best for him to just chill and observe. Kimi was the most useful individual in the village of Inanis, and Prometheus, as well as the others could foresee her being of great use in the future, both as a friend and an right hand. She brought her hands together in a pleasant manner and just smiled at the idea of being taken through the village." Lets go on the tour and at the same time speak about the village, or more importantly the workforce that you possess and on going projects. Within Inanis we currently pride ourselves of the structures of the homes and The House of Noah. It's a estate sized temple made with the help from our miners in the Honor of Noah. They are pleasant individuals who probably wouldn't mind assisting in projects here if everything went well ". She said looking around before looking to Prometheus. The Barrier would then come down as they got closer to Yuki, and when that happened Prometheus turned his head away from her acting in a manner that displayed that he didn't want to entertain the idea, though he would if it needed to be." yea, they'll have a freaking party at the idea of working to build up another place with no kind of payment ". Kimi immediately detected the sarcasm in the voice of Prometheus so she would quickly jab him at his rib cage as a way of trying to get him to be quite, but the armor not only prevented that, but it caused her to injure her hand slightly." Ouuch...Prometheus, you either forget or underestimate the kindness of your own workers ". Prometheus looked to Kimi and laughed slightly at her hurting her hand." That'll never stop being funny ". Kimi gave Prometheus a glare and stuck her tongue out at him in somewhat a playful matter, something that Prometheus was kind of proud to see. It didn't really affect him too much, but he would have preferred to be considered an okay individual in her eyes rather than the worst of the worst.

Words :: 505 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:52 pm

As Kimi begins to speak Yuki listens to her, again glancing back at her as she answers his question, expressing her desire to go on a tour of his village which is something Yuki would be glad to give her though he didn't have to much to show her. While listening ot her Yuki gives a faint nod and as she speaks of offering assistance to help him build he grows even more delighted, he may have to take her up on the offer. Since Kimi had taken him up on his offer to tour his village Yuki begins to think upon what he should start with. Yuki wondered a bit on the 'House of Noah' she spoke of and how it was a temple to the child though he most think highly of himself which gave Yuki the idea of maybe having a temple built for him... As Prometheus spoke Yuki listened to him but didn't respond to him, still trying to ignore the male so he wouldn't get drug into another squabble and cause more problems. " Unfortunately there isn't to much to the village. I focused the workforce on building housing for villagers primarily and we have a shop and some land producing food.. An allie of mine has been kind enough to let me use his workforce as well and even built some wall going from the north east stretching down to the south east but it is not finished. I plan to have a wall around the entire village. " Yuki begins as he starts to take Kimi and Prometheus on a tour of what he had built thus far and as the half-breed had said it wasn't as much as in other villages the bulk of the structures being housing for the villagers.

EXP: 307
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Prometheus
Active Skills: Ultimate Shield [10Den|∞Posts] | Dimensio Porta[8Den|1Posts]

It was good to hear that they had spent most of their expenses towards the building of homes for the villagers. It gave the idea that he put his villagers first before anything, though Kimi already picked that up earlier when confronting Prometheus. Kimi haven't known Yuki for long, not even more than an hour but one thing she was able to tell from what occured today, was that Yuki possessed great anger within him. She didn't know where it stemmed from, but she hoped to find out in the future if this thing was ever going to work. In the meantime her attention would be directed more towards the homes of the villagers, taking in the different structures that was amongst the village. There were homes that appeared to be medium sized buildings and then there were smaller structures that looked to apppear like some kind of dome of sorts (Yurts) It was quite an interesting site, definately for Kimi since she didn't know what Yurts was. They walked near Yuki, but Prometheus and Kimi walked directly next to each other as if they were actually aligned with each other. They were just an inch away from actual skin contact, which displayed how close they walked." Do you have some kind of financial status system here ? what I mean is like are the rich and poor living in the same area or have them cut off...Urg I can't find a better way to put it ". She was directing this at the differences in the size places, some of them being medium sized homes and obviously bigger than the other dome like structures." Wait before that, first what are those domes ? ". Kimi asked really wanting to know before she made any kind of assumptions. Prometheus didn't bother speaking on that, having thought about the idea that there was another ally that Yuki possessed that they weren't aware of. Even though this ally was his ally didn't mean that they should be in a comfort zone. It would be something to check out on a later date when they weren't in the middle of roaming through the village. The idea of having a wall was good though, something that Prometheus would admit to himself mentally. Right now he relied on his own personal power to defend what they had since they didnt really have too many warriors, though that would change eventually. It would be good to have the workers build various types of defense mechanisms that would assist in defending the village at least until they got actual warriors. This tour had brought some things to mind that didn't come to neither Prometheus nor Kimi's mind before, so it was a great thing that they had decided to do the tour.

Words :: 516 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Leading the way Yuki hoped that perhaps Kimi could bring to light things that he could build to help his village grow and prosper since she is affiliated with the child Noah and he has his own settelmetn somewhere else perhps they have things that he has not built that he may need. Hearing Kimi begin to speak Yuki glances back at her for a moment before shifting his attention away from her and glances around for a moment as he thinks upon her question. Having never really thought of such a thing since to him even he was rather poor you could say though he didn't think he needed much to get by since he was use to taking what he wanted when he needed something. Before he could answer her question though she comes up with another asking about some of the structures in the village. Yuki lets a light chuckle escape him, " Those are homes Kimi.. When I first started building I wanted to get things up fast so people would have places to stay so I threw together some basic homes. I have been thinking about replacing them with better ones though. As for your first question, not really.. People just live where they need mostly. If you have a big family then you will need a larger house, if not then you don't need a very large one. At least that is how I see it. I dont really focus on the rich or the poor but more the needs of the people I guess you could say. People need homes so that is what I build, you need a place to work I build you a shop... It is fairly simple I guess. " Yuki finishes with a faint shrug, " Do I need to praise the rick and shun the poor? " He asks, glancing to Kimi.

EXP: 321
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Prometheus

Kimi was delighted by the answers that she got from Yuki. He just tended to the needs of his villagers, which was great. Now knowing that those structures were home, Kimi understood it much better. He didn't build better things for the more privileged. He did what he could for everyone, in a similar fashion that Noah did. The House of Noah was a huge estate sized temple possessing enough rooms where 100 people could have their own living space. It was possibly their biggest project, and it would be their homes until Noah constructed homes for them outside of the temple. He didn't want them living in anything that he didn't think they should be living in. The archangel wanted all the homes to either be medium, or large. if possible he would construct more temples for everyone else. " No you definitely shouldn't do that. There are some places that actually do that and I find it not right...". She said looking around more. With moving, she noticed there were no huge areas that were dedicated to mining projects, or in other words there were no quarries. In Inanis they were working on their second Quarry, intending to have a maximum of 3 Quarries with in Inanis. They made great for mining projects in which they would utilize in order to increase the production of big dense homes for the citizens. This was something Kimi wanted to bring up but she wanted to wait to make sure that they didn't already have any projects like that. Prometheus looked around too and took notice of the same thing that Kimi did and then wondered if Yuki even knew of such projects." Hey, Im taking notice that you don't seem to have any mines or even quarries within the area. It'll be a good thing to invest in making at least one. They require alot of work but the materials you find in them will make the constructions of homes a lot easier. You'll be able to increase the production of homes by 160%, build home for more citizens, in which would increase your overall productivity... that is if you go about it the right way ". Prometheus said giving a slight shrug while looking around. Kimi was quite surprised that he had said exactly what she had been thinking. In a way it was kind of creepy due to the idea of both of them thinking about the same thing. " Hey! I was thinking about the same thing. I always also thinking that maybe they should build a school. We have a school so a portion of our entire population could get an education. With getting an education they'll be able to choose different paths and contribute to the village itself ".

Words :: 510 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 am

After the question Yuki shifted his gaze from Kimi and looked back ahead of them once again as he wondered what she would say though she didn't seem like the type to go along with giving the rich privalges while the poor suffer. As she begins to speak again her words confirm what the half-breed had thought and he gives a faint nod as he listens to her speak. THe idea of giving the rich privileges never came up in the half-breeds mind when he was working on things, to him everyone was on the same level of wealth and stature, they were all subjects under him. Though he wondered if it would be right for him to have a better home to live in since he is the leader of the village. When Prometheus begins to speak Yuki is a bit surprised as the male begins to speak not of harsh things but more so offering advice in pointing out something that his village didn't have. As Prometheus brings up the thought of a quarry or mine Yuki begins to think where such a thing could be built since he wasn't sure of having such a thing right in the middle of the village but perhaps not far from the village so it wouldn't casue any problems. Now that it had been brought up Yuki adds it to the list of things he will have to look into getting built for the village. Moments after Prometheus falls silent Kimi begins to speak once again and Yuki listens to her once again as she comments on how what Prometheus had said was her idea, though she goes onto bring up another thing that he could build for his village, a school which was something he had not thought of to build. Nodding his head Yuki glances back at the two, " I see... I will have to see about getting a mine or something along those lines built close to the village and as for a school... That sounds like it would be a good thing to build as well. " Turning his gaze from the two Yuki glances around for a brief moment, " I haven't done to much to build up an army though that is one of the top things on my list.. I wish to have a strong enough force to defend my people against whatever my threaten them. "

EXP: 414
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Prometheus

Prometheus couldn't help but play words in his head at the thought of Yuki having not build an army. Possessing an Army gives the idea that one is expecting trouble or know that they will go out and start trouble for other people. He laughed mentally, knowing that even though Inanis may have some kind of military power in the future, the defense of his village will be done by him and him alone. The memories shared through the network help promoted this as he could remember himself alone facing off against the army of the dark king. There was others who provided some kind of assistance, but he didn't even allow his own men that he was meant to follow to engage in battle. Overconfidence could lead to ones own downfall, but it is this power to allow him to shelter the weight of everyone else alone. He wanted to say something on it, but actually put some thought into it so that he could avoid offending the half breed if possible." It's foolish to have that as one of the top things on your list. You're going the right way as it is...Im a nasty individual, but to shoot to building an army, regardless of the reason makes you worse than me. I don't allow others to fight my battle, and I don't train them to fight my battle...the village is my responsibility and so I shoulder it alone. I could have come out here with a group of fighters of my own, or just people who know how to wield a sword...but I didn't. Am I overconfident...bet your ass. The leader is the sword of the people, and if they decide that they love their leader and their home so much that they want to become the sword of the leader, then that's great. I know the nasty of this world, For 20 years now I know...hell I again I reiterate that I am that nasty. But if I can help make it where my people don't have to become that nasty or even experience it then Im going to do it...after all I get what I want ". He said with a pause." Let your people develop their own reason to fight for you...don't 'try' to form an army. People will only want to defend their homes yes, but when one fights for reasons that they really want, want on their own, then thats when you know you got something great ". He didn't look at Yuki once while explaining this before shrugging." Then again that's just my personal feel on it. It's your village, you do what you want with it ". Kimi looked at Prometheus and found herself agreeing with him deep within her heart, though she didn't make any physical signs that would indicate that. She was though speechless to the words not ever seeing it the way that Prometheus saw it.

Words :: 518 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:12 pm

After speaking about his desire to build an army Yuki fell silent as he waits to see what Kimi would have to say about that since she didn't seem much like the ighting type to him but more so the peace maker. As Promethus begins to speak Yuki is again surprised that the male is even offering advice but the half-breed listens to the male as he speaks on the matter. As he listened to Prometheus, Yuki came to understnad that they had different ideals on the matter also what pushed Yuki to wish to make an army and be a power was the events that had happened before Noah and Sera had left his village. As Promethus finishes speaking Yuki gives a faint nod of achnowledgement to what he had said. " I understand what you are saying, however I have different views on the matter... Before Noah and Sera had left Theden to go to Inanis there was a demon not far from here that I felt was a threat to Theden, the individual even had demons roaming my village that no one could see.. Not even Noah knew they were there. It may sound dumb, but my village was violated, to me at least... And Is it wrong for wanting to have the power nececary to defend ones home? " Yuki asks as he glances to Prometheus, " I know I have the power to fight. It is what I have done all my life... it has been my job for many years. However when faced against an army of unknown size sometimes you need help fighting such a thing. If I could, I would defend Theden all by myself, however one man cannot be in every place at once time, I'm sure you understand this even as the 'ultimate shield'. A shield can only protect against so much. Though... my other desire for building up an army is to offer support to thouse who may need it.. As a mercenary I know and understand the need for people willing to fight and willing to do what it takes... "

EXP: 365
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:12 am

Prometheus

Prometheus took in Yuki's logic instead of tossing it aside like he would do normally with things that he didn't agree with. It would appear that Yuki's situation came about due to an unfortunate event that occured recently, though Prometheus didn't remember it. He was attempting to remember it due to Yuki saying that Noah didn't even see the demons, and the only other time that he had been to this village was when he first came for negotiations and encountered Noah's love. It was annoying thinking about this because it was some time since she was even mentioned, and now thinking about Sera caused a bit of frustration to spark up within the Ultimate shield. (Noah: Heh...I remember it as clear as day) (Prometheus: Oh you're aware...that's annoying. I had figured that I would get possession of the body tomorrow too, and then the day after tomorrow).(Noah: That's funny. Im alright...I may have messed up a little that allowed you to get control this time, but trust me there wont be another, so you better enjoy). (Prometheus: How can I enjoy when Im thinking about that bitch). (Noah: You better be talking about some random female that you met today or yesterday). There was a mental laughter that occured from Prometheus. (Prometheus: No! Im talking about that bitch that left you, Seraphina). Right there a conflict would occur in almost an instant. (Noah: How dare you talk like that about Sera you inferior fool). Again, Prometheus laughed while shaking his head.(Prometheus: Hey you should be proud that Im talking about her like that. She forgot all about you. It means that she didn't love you that well from the beginning). Silence swept through the mental realm of the Kami. Prometheus hoped to use this to in a sense weaken Noah so he could maintain control more often. With the silence, Prometheus would continue with what occurred outside of his mind. He remembered the event all too well now, though he didn't see anyone. When he had made it to Yuki when Yuki was about to confront this jack individual, jack fled the scene before Noah could even catch sights on him. There was no direct connection that Noah knew of between him and Sera, but He knew that anything else that Sera was in wasn't good news, though it would be something that he would have to check out himself. There was so many questions which had to be answered, something Noah should have took advantage of when Sera was in Inanis. There was the whole memory issue but maybe there was something that she did remember. This was exactly why Prometheus hated her, because it brought up so many thoughts about things he personally didnt care about, but his connection to Noah made it like that." Oh, well then you go do what you got to do...".

Words :: 546 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:50 pm

As he listens to Prometheus speak up Yuki gives a faint nod, " I plan to... I hope to be ready should someone come here with the desire for war. " Yuki comments as he glances to Prometheus for a brief moment before glancing to Kimi, " These schools that you spoke of, perhaps you could tell me more of them? " Yuki inqures as he looks at Kimi while he reflects back to what she had said about the schools and getting people in Noah's village educated so they can choose a path. " I'm sure there are some villagers that would like the thought of having a school and being able to help out around here. " he adds with a faint nod as he turns his attention from Kimi. " Also, aside from these schools, is there anything else you might suggest? " Yuki asks, wondering if there was something he had not thought of that he could use given Kimi didn't seem to be war driven as he is perhaps Noah had other things in his village that might help him if he built, though he knew his goal would always stay the same, to build up a power base here and take control of surrounding areas.

EXP: 215
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Prometheus

Kimi looked to Yuki and before she could even speak, Prometheus would cut her off to address Yuki regarding the possible battle situation." Well if that's the case then find some method of contacting us...set up outposts outside of the village and from there get word to us immediately...you have allies now Wolf and it'll take me only an instant to get here ". The Wolf thing wasn't intended to be some form of insult, but since earlier, it seemed like something Prometheus would pick out as some sort of nickname. He wanted things to be successful between them, and Prometheus always got what he wanted, even if it meant wiping out another army who threatened Theden, including those who supported that Army. With saying that he brought his hand up, and flexed his extremely sharp fingers. Kimi looked at Prometheus and couldn't help but feel like he really did have a heart underneath that black graphite like layer." Awwwwwww...you care ". He shifted his attention quickly to Kimi with his eyes narrowed." Don't make fun. I don't care for the sake of caring, I care because I have principals, and as long as Protecting allies don't get in the way of what I want, then I will protect them simple as that ". He crossed his arms, which would indicate that he was done with the subject. Kimi looked to Yuki recalling his request to hear more about the schools." Oh! the schools. Well the schools consists of 7 different academic programs. First being The A.G which is the Agricultural sciences program. The students there are taught how to take care of livestocks. Don't have actual livestock for them to practice on, so we utilize books for the moments. Taking care of fields and other forms of agriculture practices. Our future farmers of tomorrow ". Kimi said with a proud look on her face." Then there are our R.R or Realm Research programs, where we teach Archeologists about relics of the past, as well as teach them various method of excavating. They help form the books for the other programs as well ". It was then that Kimi remembered that she had a little gift for Yuki, which was intended to be offered earlier as a peace welcoming gift a bit before Yuki and Prometheus got into it." Oh! That reminds me, here " She said reaching into a mid sized pouch that she wore on a the waist area of her armor. With bringing her hands out, she would bring out 4 books developed by their Archeologists." This was meant to be a gift for you all before you and Prometheus got into that little situation earlier. These books have some some prints as to constructing schools too say maybe they'll be of some use ". She handed the 4 books over to him." There are a few things I want to suggest actually, but can't be sure on the my words until we finish our quarry in which we are lacking some workers for. ".

*Gave Yuki 4 Archeologist Items*

Words :: 545 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Yuki shifts his attention back to Prometheus as he begins to speak and listens to the male as he starts to speak of building outposts and offering aid should he need it. The idea sounded alright to the half-breed and if it did come down to such a thing, he may indeed call upon help from Prometheus and Noah. Shifting his gaze from Prometheus, Yuki glances to Kimi as she begins to speak to the male. Yuki shifts his gaze over the female for a moment before he shifts his gaze from the female and back ahead of them. When she begins to speak again, answering his question Yuki listens to her as she starts to speak more on the schools as he had requested of her. As he listens to Kimi Yuki begins to wonder if he should have a female like her around to help him around the village, perhaps even take care of his affairs around the village so he can go off and od other things when needed. When she makes the comment about remembering something Yuki glances to her for a moment and watches her as she pulls some books out of her pouch and as she hands them over to him he reaches out and takes them from her and shifts his gaze over them for a moment as he gives a faint nod, " I see.. " Yuki murmurs lightly as he looks at the books and realizes that he wasn't sure if he had something he could offer in return for her peace offering. " Thank you Kimi. " Yuki says as he looks to the female and smiles softly at her, " .. I don't know if I have anything I can give you in return for these. "

EXP: 299
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Prometheus

Kimi shook her head as her face became slightly red, hearing that he appreciated the items that she brought. She didn't want anything in return for them, though when Kimi shook her head, Prometheus immediately cut in as to say that there was something he was looking for." Well we're currently in the process of constructing another Quarry. This one will greatly increase our production in mining materials. It's a landscaping project though so maybe some stuff that assist with that, or anything in general would help ". Kimi look to Prometheus and shook her head." No way! what I brought here was a gift, not something for some kind of business transaction". The Ultimate shield laughed slightly before shaking his head." Think about it like this, you give him books and stuff that may assist him, in return he gives us stuff that would assist with our project. In due time when the project is finished we can give him a real gift than just four books. Everyone win and you still get your feel of giving...so relax a bit and don't get all twisted in a not over it ". Kimi gave a pouting expression before turning her head away from him quickly. Prometheus appeared to be looking in the interest of everyone else, but in order to get what he wanted, which was a new completed quarry real soon, he had to appeal to everyones needs." So yea, anything that would assist in that would be great ". It was close to impossible to tell if he was grinning or not, but he was. (Balmung: You seem to only have a heart when it's benefiting you huh ? ). Prometheus was proud of the way he was and wouldn't change for anything. What he wanted is what he wanted, and what he wanted now was to further improve their village, to make it big and prosperous. He didn't care too much on war because he knew that he'll handle it himself, taking down any form of threat that came, whether it be friend or foe. If Radiant quarry was completed on time, then the amount that they would profit from the stuff mined would be far more than double their workforce, something that would aid in possibly building 3 to 4 temples within a short period. Even as they spoke now the project was being worked on, the great workers of Inanis not sparing a single moment on anything else besides building new homes and other things needed for the village. Prometheus waited for a response from Yuki to see if he had something, and if so would he be able to get it now. His plan was to take a second to transport the stuff to the village and then return here, giving that there was anything to take back.

Words :: 513 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:51 pm

With his gaze on the female Yuki watches her as she shakes her head and he gets the impression that she didn't want anything in return for the books she had given him, however to him he felt he should give her someting in return eventhough she had given him the books as part of the becoming allies process. As Promethus begins to speak Yuki glances to the male for a moment as he begins to explain a project they are working on and desire for things that would help them get the quarry finished faster rather then slower. As Promethus brings up the desire for things to help with there quarry, Yuki gives a faint nod as he shifts his gaze from the male and begins to think upon what he could offer that would help with there quarry. After thinking on it for a few brief moments Yuki gives another nod as he comes to a decision, " I don't know if I will have much that will help but we can take a look to see what we may have to help you with your project. We have merchants that bring in stock from other villages, agricultural workers that work the land, they have been working on getting land to produce food for the village... Perhaps they will have somethings that can help you with your project. This will be what I give you as Theden's gift to Inanis. Just as you give me a gift that will help my village flourish, so shall I give you the same kind of gift. "

EXP: 274
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Prometheus

Prometheus would rub his hands together in a very satisfying manner as the thought of being able to get things that will assist with the quarry will be gifts to them. Kimi couldn't believe that Prometheus had turned her gift into some kind of transaction. It kind of defeated the purpose of it being a gift, but she came to the acceptance that if Yuki was going to gain much more from them later when they produce more from the quarries then it was alright. It would still in a way be a gift from her, but more so from the village itself. Prometheus turned his attention to look around for places that may appear as to be the spots where he could get these things. Merchants and Naturalists based things was exactly what he needed to complete the quarry, though he usually used the miner items produced by his own village." I'll head off in search of these places so I can collect them. I'll tell them that you allowed them to me as a gift. Both of you can continue talking about village stuff. I'll catch up with you two later ". He said walking off, waving his hand though since he wasn't facing them, it would appear as if the backhand of the hand was what he was using to wave back to them. He was only leaving Kimi alone with him only for a second, having a feeling that he wasn't going to do anything to her. It wouldn't take him long to retrieve the items anyways, which was why he decided to part ways from her. Kimi looked to Prometheus walk off in search of the places where he would be able to retrieve the items and she released a sigh." He appears to be readable, but he's not ". She muttered to herself basically telling herself that she has yet to understand him. She didn't even know Prometheus long but usually she have some kind of idea on a person and their principals. It wasn't like Prometheus was switching between personalities, he just had that one just like everyone else within the body. It would be something that she would have to figure out later. Kimi turned her attention back to Yuki and rubbed the back of her head." Please forgive him, he wants what he wants...though thats no excuse ". Her defense to excuse Prometheus dismissive behavior was poor, but she couldn't help but apologize for such things. It wouldn't be long before Prometheus found the merchants and even some of the Naturalists, and with letting them know that he had permission from Yuki to obtain what they had, the Kami would ascertain the items, and with getting them, his next goal was to make his way back to Inanis and hand them over to his Workers, a goal he would achieve in an instant.

Words :: 520 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.] | 4 Merchant Items & 4 Naturalist Items
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:16 pm

As Prometheus begins to speak Yuki listens to him for a moment before glancing to the male as he speaks of going to find the items that he had spoken of to give them in return for the gift they had given him. Yuki had planed to take them so they could get the things they would need, however now it seemed as if he wouldn't need to do that since Prometheus is already heading off to take care of that part of things. Having no problem with Prometheus going and finding the items they would need since he would know what would be of use and not be of use to them, Yuki watches him walk off before turning his attention back to Kimi as he hears her murmur to herself. Having herd her comment Yuki wasn't completely sure what she was talking about however it didn't seem to be directed at him so he didn't give it much thought. As she begins to speak to him Yuki listens to her as she appoogies for Prometheus actions. " As long as he does not cause any trouble then it is fine. It is probably better this way since he know's what you need and I have no clue what that would be.. " Yuki says with a faint nod. " Again, thank you for these books. I will make sure to put them to good use and have a school built for my people. " he comments as he turns his attention to Kimi again, " If I may ask of you, there is something I would like you to do for me. Since Noah did not join you on this tirp I would like you to take something to him for me. " Reaching into his pocket Yuki pulls out small sack and offers it to Kimi, " This is some hard candy I would like you to give him. "

EXP: 315
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Prometheus

Kimi was quite glad not only did he have no problem with Prometheus, but he was still appreciative for the books. She assumed that they would get back to talking about the village, though quite a bit was already discussed. She wondered if she had to elaborate further on the school, but instead he would ask of a favor from her. What this favor could be was the only thing on her mind at the moment. Maybe he wanted more advice on stuff in the village, or maybe he wanted her assistance for a period, something she couldn't exactly do. When Yuki actually asked the favor with handing her a bag of hard candy, something that Noah absolutely enjoyed. She would accept the gift and agree to pass it along to Noah when she saw him again." Wow, Alright I'll do it...you know Noah is crazy about candy. How did you know ? They are a good thing to get him in a good mood. Only a few people knows of this ". She would place the candy sack into the pouch that she once held the books in. She made sure it was secured, and left the pouch open just a little bit so that there was little chance that they would collect heat, melt and stick together. It wouldn't have made much of a difference to Noah, but Kimi wanted them to be just as Yuki gave them. She also didn't want the pouch to collect the smell of the candy once melted. " He'll really appreciate this, trust me when I say this ". Meanwhile, back in Inanis was Prometheus giving the items to the workers who was on break from working on the Quarry. The thing about this was that the people was kind of freaked since this was their first time seeing Prometheus. To them, he appeared as some random stranger that came bearing gifts, a freaking scary looking stranger." Blah! you people need to recognize your leaders when you see him. Me and Noah are one ". He tried explaining to the villagers, some of which recognized him from the village that he stumbled upon before and ended up saving them." That's him, but where is Kimi ? ". At the words of some, the other villagers believed. Noah was an individual of a thousand faces, so there was really no doubt that this was him. When they asked that, Prometheus thought for a second as he scratched his chin, creating tiny little sparks." She's in another village making friendly with the village leader. I came back here to deliver some stuff that would be useful to the project regarding the Quarries. It was a gift from our ally Theden ". After explaining that, some of the villagers were happy at the thought, and the workers just got back to work on the Quarry.

Words :: 512 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:54 pm

As she takes the candy from him Yuki releases his grasp on the pouch and lets his hand fall back to his side as he listens to her as she begins to explain how Noah likes the candy he had given her. When she inqures as to how Yuki knew about the candy he gives a faint shrug, he had no idea what kind of candy the child liked though he rememberd him making mention of candy before he left. While listening to her Yuki gives a faint nod, " I see. " He murmurs lightly as he glances to Kimi. " I had no idea this was the kind that he liked... The last time he was in Theden he made a comment about getting some candy and I remember having this as a child so I figured I would get some for him. " With that matter taken care of Yuki decides to shift back to what they had been speaking of. Shifting his gaze from Kimi, Yuki glances around for a moment, his gaze slowly shifting as he looks at his village, " If you don't mind, perhaps you could tell me a bit more about these schools. " Yuki asks as he glances to Kimi for a brief moment before shifting his attention away from her as he wishes to get a better understanding for them. As a child he had never been to a place where you learned something, no instead he learned things in the forest or on the streets by trial and error.

EXP: 256
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Prometheus

Yuki brought up the thing about the school, something that she would have been glad to enlighten him on further than she already have. She already explained the agriculture program and the Archaeological program, so next would be the program that helped introduce the Miners job." Well, asides from the two that I explained, there are the T.D or Terra digger programs. It is to teach citizens about the different types of Materials found on Terra regnum, Materials found inside and outside of mines. They also assist in the development of the homes like you see before you. The current workers have developed more than 10,000 sq ft of on isolated projects, including that of Noah's Temple. It is quite interesting actually since their work can help in development of most of the general things like buildings, homes and such. The more students that take that path further increases the growth rate of the village itself. Right now it's actually our main concentration, though we're working towards the other areas. Come to us for your building construction needs ". Kimi gave a nodd to what she said before she would continue on with the explanation." Next would be our Alchemic program. It's actually one of the tougher programs revolving around chemicals, and transmuting various properties. We don't have any alchemists at the moment, but we will when the population increase. The Merchants play an important part in the village since the students that graduate the school in that program eventually becomes the workers that own our shops ". The last group wasn't really a program, though it just helped people exert themselves and their personal beliefs to further push the idea that everyone could voice their words in the village. The Supporters are seen more so as radical individuals who could voice their words as long as it didn't bring harm to others within the village. Coming to that point would result in Noah, or one of his persona's stepping in. Issues that occur within Kimi's presence are usually handled by her and her alone, though things that may get out of hand is placed in the hand of the Kami who owned the place. Meanwhile within Inanis, Prometheus was checking through a few things to make sure everything was set to go when they got back to working. There was something he needed to do within the temple, so once handling it, he would make his way within the temple and down the halls. Before he could even get a good distance ahead, someone chased after him and made their way to cut his path once they caught up with him." Sir I have something urgent to report. Something arrived within the village, some kind of note which appears as some kind of reach out for assistance ". Prometheus rubbed his head slightly before tilting it." You really thought that this was something that would be brought to me and interrupt me for what I was doing...". Prometheus took the paper and read it, looking at specific details regarding possible chance that the writer may be up on the real, and from the words he felt like it may be serious. This was something that he had to look into, but wasn't going to have Kimi suffer the burden of taking a trip all the way back." Alright I'll check it out. First I need to pick up Kimi. She is still in Theden ". And with that he would look away. Since the Kami was traveling alone with this one, he would utilize a different spell, an old one in which he utilizes in battle. He didn't need to say a single word as he instantly warped from his location to a location that he had seen with his own eyes, which was not too far from Yuki's and Kimi's postion. Upon getting there, the Kami looked ahead and rushed up there and placed his hand on her shoulder." Im sorry for interrupting, but it would seem that something had come up and we need to get going. We can assume things are good for now. So we'll have to set up for another gathering some time soon". and with that the Kami would then warp Kimi back to Inanis before warping himself. There wasn't much time to continue so he would have to schedule where it wouldnt be so hard. It was soon that the two would be gone.

Words :: 824 Exp
Inanis and Theden Space
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:15 am

As she begins to speak once again now that he had asked more about the school's she had spoke of Yuki begins to listen to her as she starts to talk about the other types of programs the school has to offer. While listening to Kimi talk, Yuki comes to realize just how important these schools seemed to be and how much he needed at least one if not more of these schools to help his village and the people in the village. Though he had aksed her to continue speaking he did not think she would have so much to say about the schools but it quicky becomes clear to Yuki that he indeed needs these. With the schools he could have more workers or even people from different walks of life that could help the village. Now that he had gotten a grasp of just how important these schools are Yuki decides to move the constrution of at least one of these schools to the top of his to do list for the time being. When she finishes speaking Yuki gives a faint nod as he thinks over all that she has told him about the school he plans to build. " I see... " Yuki says with a faint nod as he looks to Kimi, " I will have my workers start right away on constructing one of these schools for my people and look into building more as well. " As he continues speaking he notices Prometheus and glances to the male as he rushes over to them. Before he can greet the male and continue speaking to Kimi, Prometheus speaks up about something but before Yuki can even ask what is going on or say his goodbye the two of them vanish from sight as they teleport away leaving Yuki standing there by himself.

EXP: 316
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inanis and Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanis and Theden   Inanis and Theden Empty

Back to top Go down

Inanis and Theden
Page 1 of 1