Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning in Theden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:51 pm

In the day following his arrival to the city, Battousai would have already been busy having awoken, had breakfast, and then proceeded to the meadows where he gave a mission to Sera. Though his body was still feeling the effects of his new transitional period, he couldn’t rest as there was still much to do. He had happened upon the young lady during her training and in a quick assessment of her learning, found that she had been progressing well. Though he had turned to leave first, after he had given Sera her orders, he remained in another portion of the meadow for a moment to catch a breath and bask in the glory of the pre noon sunlight. After collecting himself and his breath, he turned to the village and proceeded to make his way into it.

After getting into the village, his initial chore would be to seek out Yuki to greet him and have the talk that they were unable to have the previous night. The samurai felt that he and Yuki had a few things to go over before his eminent departure from Theden.

Upon entering into the village, Battousai would look around for any hints to where the young wolf might be. If none were obvious, he would proceed at a leisurely saunter towards Yuki’s main house.

244 / 244
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Though he had still been resting while his sensei had left the tavern and went to the meadow, Yuki had made sure to leave one of his companions close to the tavern to keep an eye out for his sensei should the man leave the tavern and follow after him at a distance to keep an eye on his sensei for safety purposes since he had been worried about his sensei. As his sensei was on his way back to the village after spending some time in the meadow, Yuki finally woke from his slumber with a soft groan as he rolled out of bed and begins to get dressed. Now that he had woken up it was time for him to start his day of being the village leader and talking with his sensei since he didn't have time to do so last night. After climbing out of bed Yuki takes a moment to get dressed before he leaves his room and heads into the kitchen to scrounge up something to eat. He knew his sensei was on the way to his house thanks to his companion's and his ability to communicate with them so he decided to wait at his house for his sensei.

EXP: 206
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Battousai travels the leisurely distance between the meadows and the town. Upon approaching the town he is forced to look once more upon and recognize the changes that the small village had taken in such a short amount of time. He was pleased with what his disciple had done and thinks to himself that something like this only raised the bar now that he found himself charged with wanting to do the same thing as he had instructed his disciple. There was something within him that was telling him to follow this new movement. Purpose had to once again come into his life now that the thing that had consumed his life had come to an end. Entering into the gates of Theden, he would make his way towards its central area to where Yuki’s house should be. It took a bit of navigating since things had changed a little, but with minimal effort, the samurai is able to come upon the familiar abode. Not even thinking to knock since he had never done so before, much like at the mansion and this place before he left, Battousai pushes the door open and steps into Yuki’s lair. Looking around, he would see if his pupil was in visible range; if not he would simply call out, “Yuki…” upon entry.

239 / 483
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:11 pm

After taking a moment to scrounge around in the kitchen, Yuki managed to find himself something to eat for breakfast and with his food in hand he makes his way back into the living room and takes a seat as he begins to enjoy his breakfast. Sitting back in his seat Yuki takes a bite of the fruit he had fetched from the kitchen as he shifts his gaze to the door for a brief moment while waiting on his sensei. He knew the male was coming though once his sensei had made his way into the village he had his wolves break off and go back to patrolling the forest so now he didn't have eyes on his sensei so he had to wait on the male to show up. As he finishes his first bite of fruit Yuki glances to one of his wolves as they make there way into the living room and take a seat next to him, since he thought of them as his kin, Yuki allowed some of his wolves to remain in the house with him as if it where there home as well. As the wolf comes to sit next to him Yuki reaches out and begins to scratch his companions head as he takes another bite of his breakfast meal. As the door is pushed open Yuki looks to the door and watches as his sensei steps into his house, " Hello sensei. " Yuki says to his sensei as he remains in his seat, " Are you feeling better today? " He asks, his gaze shifting over his sensei's form for a brief moment.

EXP: 268
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:17 pm

As things would turn out, Battousai wouldn’t have to look hard for his student. His eyes immediately feel upon Yuki and his wolves in the living room. Even before he had entered, he felt their presences passively which assisted in the immediate location. With a nod, Battousai would counter the greeting stating, “hello…” The door would close behind him as he entered into the interior of the room and continued, “I rested well, thank you for your concern.” It indeed was a little nice for him to have someone who worried about his well being; it was almost like having two Dravecs. It was for a long time that Battousai operated alone supporting the other personas as more of an older brother than a friend, so the feelings that came along with Dravec and Yuki were rare pleasures. As he came into the living room, Battousai would find a seat in the room to sit at with close enough proximity to Yuki for a leisurely conversation; he could identify that Yuki probably had not gotten fully ready for the day and was still in his morning period. Sitting, Battousai would speak, “you look healthy, that much is good.” At this point, Yuki’s physical training wasn’t so much an issue as his social training was. He would as the vague and over spanning question, “how are things overall? Do you feel comfortable as the leader of this village now?” Given some time to do things on his own without Battousai, the samurai felt Yuki must have leveled up a good amount in that aspect.

298 / 781
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:31 pm

After his question Yuki brings his gaze back up to his sensei's face nd as he speaks Yuki gives a faint nod, glad to hear that his sensei is rested. Yuki keeps his gaze fixed upon his sensei as he moves into the living room before taking a seat not to far from him. Having woken up not to long ago Yuki only wore a pair of paints, though that comprised 1/3 of his normal outfit since he tended to not wear a shirt. Still enjoying his breakfast, Yuki takes another bite of the fruite he has and begins to chew it up. As he enjoys his breakfast Yuki listens to his sensei as he makes the comment about how he looks healthy. As his sensei continues to speak, shifting the topic to how things are going and him leading the village, Yuki continues to listen and after the questoins from his sensei he remains silent for a few brief moments as he thinks upon what his sensei has asked. After taking a brief moment to think upon the question Yuki finally breaks his silence as he begins to speak, " Yes, I do feel comfortable leading Theden now. Things are going good. It took some time but I've gotten use to this new way of living. "

EXP: 226
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:46 pm

The sensei’s eyes would be upon Yuki and then shift to the interior of the room as he nods and comments, “ah, that is good.” It was a given that he and Yuki would probably be allies for life, but at least now it seemed that Battousai had nothing more to teach him. He had been trained in fighting as well as in taking care of others; now he could be called a great man. With his own things to get in order, Battousai would waste no time in moving right into what he would be doing in the near future. “Yuki,” he comments bringing them into the subject, “I will be moving to settle lands east of here.” He almost leaves it at that before adding, “I will be away for some time.” Since he and Yuki were connected in this manner, this wasn’t good bye for them; it was more like ‘I’m doing something over here for a while.’ Though Yuki would be welcome to come with him, Battousai preferred that Yuki protected his own lands; he didn’t want to pull the leader from this particular village to assist with matters that could be handled on his own. He would offer, “do you have any questions for me?”

220 / 1001
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:03 pm

After his answer Yuki falls silent once again as he takes another bite of his fruit as he waits to hear what his sensei has to say. As his sensei speaks up, Yuki gives a faint nod to what his sensei has to say though it wasn't much. When he hears his name, Yuki turns his gaze to his sensei as the man continues on with something that the half-breed wasn't expecting to hear from his sensei. The fact that his sensei wished to move to settle lands in the east caught the half-breed by surprise as he looked at his companion. At first the half-breed isn't sure how to react to such a thing, he didn't think his sensei would wish to settle lands as he had done. As his sensei inquires as to questions, Yuki gives a faint nod though the only one he could think to ask at the moment was a simple one, " How far east? " He asks as he looks at his sensei, wondering how far away he will be, though Yuki had no reliance on his sensei. After asking Yuki waits a brief moment before he continues speaking, " Whatever you need sensei you can ask me. I will offer aid and whatever else I can. You have done so much for me and I will do the same for you. Anything you need just let me know. " the half-breed adds as he looks at his sensei, extending his services in aiding his sensei in his endeavor if he wished for such help.

EXP: 263
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:44 pm

The answer offers a convenient opportunity for Battousai. Since he had been so integral in helping build this village, it didn’t feel as if he were asking for favors. With that train of thought, he would speak in response to him stating, “if that is the case, if you have a group of workers available then I shall take them along with me.” Up to this point, his path in this thing had been intertwined with Yuki to the point of salt mixed in with pepper. It would almost be like using his own men, in the way that he thought about it. Since the two nations would probably share resources, then it seemed more of a shift in manpower rather than a giving. He concludes, “aside from that, I should need nothing.” Moving onto political stuff, Battousai would comment, “if the men who came to ally with you early come in my departure, refuse them flatly. They should not be as foolish as to lift blades to you, especially seeing your progress. We will soon pass the point where an alliance with them will be mutually beneficial; since they will be within our lands, they will soon become a liability. That is just something to think of in my absence.”

232 / 1233
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Just as his sensei had aided him when he first begun to build Theden, Yuki had decided to show such kindness to his sensei and extend the offer though he wasn't sure if his sensei would accept or not. As his sensei begins to speak Yuki listens to him and as the request for workers is made, Yuki gives a faint nod as he thinks upon his sensei's single request, though he wasn't sure how many workers his sensei would need and he knew he could give all of his work force then he would be unable to continue construction in Theden. When his sensei informs him that the workers is all he will need Yuki gives a faint nod. With the matter of what kind of aid his sensei would need taken care of the subject matter seems to change as his sensei continues to speak. Remaining silent still Yuki continues to listen to his sensei as he speaks of the men from before that came to the village and what he should do if they come back again. Yuki continues to listen to his sensei and as his companion finishes speaking he gives a faint nod and slowly raises from his seat as he looks to his sensei, " Alright, if they become a threat I will deal with them but until then I shall do nothing but think on things while you are away. How many workers would you like sensei, does a group of fifteen sound like they will help, or would you like more? "

EXP: 267
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:32 pm

The samurai’s gaze lifts as Yuki stands and he answers from his seated position, “if that is what you can spare then that will be sufficient.” Battousai comes to stand himself as he knew that Yuki probably had things to get to in running his village; he himself had much to do and was on a schedule to meet up with Dravec in the lands to the east. For a moment, Battousai looks around and realizes that Jyn had not yet made it to Theden yet. He figured that the other would probably only be a day behind him and would probably come straight to Yuki’s place to assume it as his home as well. He doesn’t linger on this, however, but just notates to himself that his other half had not yet arrived. He looks back to Yuki and concludes, “well then, I shall allow you to attend to your day. Have the men prepared to leave by the tomorrow morning and I will leave with the rising of the sun; if you can have them ready before then, this evening if possible, then the better.” Battousai would wait to see if there was anything else with Yuki while making his way towards the door to exit it. He had to check and see where the Medius Tribes people were whom had traveled with him this far. He would have preferred Jyn to speak with them about their next move, but since the lug hadn’t arrived yet, that put a delay on his plans.

266 / 1499
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:41 pm

As his sensei speaks Yuki gives a faint nod, figuring the amount that he had said would be enough since his sensei didn't voice the decide to have more workers sent along with him, though the half-breed didn't know how many his sensei would need. " Alright. If you require more you can always send word. " the half-breed says as he watches his sensei stand as well. Still Yuki couldn't believe that his sensei was going to settle down and claim land of his own and start a village off somewhere else, though it was good to know that his sensei would be settling somewhere, that way when he wished to see his companion he knew where to find him. Yuki listens as his sensei begins to speak again, again nodding his head faintly as it seems his sensei wished to perhaps take care of other things. " Alright sensei. I could probably muster up the workers and have them ready to leave by this evening if you wish to head out today. " Yuki says before watching his sensei as he begins to head to the door.

EXP: 200
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:24 am

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning in Theden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning in Theden   Morning in Theden Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning in Theden
Page 1 of 1