Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Demon Hunt: Inanis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 49
Location : Greenville, SC

PostSubject: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:57 am

The six of them entered into Inanis under the cloak and dagger routine. Just normal humans. In fact they looked like they were just random travelers. Their military uniforms changed out for normal traveling attire. In fact their cover was that they were on their way to meet up with a merchant caravan from Rajeh that they were to escort to Mare Maris. Just simple hired guards. Nothing more. The shortest one of course being both female and so much smaller than the other five. Although, she was known to be carting around enough brass that it was sometimes a wonder.

Kitsume had decided not to try to meet up with the leaders of this city. It could be more of a problem. First they would try tracking and if that didn't work, then they would enlist the help of those who lead and protected this city. No need to raise an alarm and scare the little bugger into the next city. So, they made their way into the city to a tavern or place of eating whatever they could find. Upon entering the establishment they would encircle a table as she went for drink and food. Time to blend in with the other travelers. She got up to the bar and placed her order and pointed to their table. With that she moved , fluidly back to that table and took a seat. The others were talking and laughing, pulling out a deck of cards to pass the time away, their senses attuned to everything around them while pretending they were nothing more than mere guards.

Somewhere in the city, far away from the tavern. A cruel fate was happening to an innocent woman as she was drained dry of energy by the incubus. Her family slaughtered before her eyes. And the place was left pristine and blood free this time. The scene of the crime was almost spotless and the bodies of the three little children only looked like they were sleeping. The demon let his signature be known for a moment and then hid it again as he moved on to his next victim.

-385-

-----------------
Kazakura's Heart
Jayde's Inner Sanctum
Kichi's Dancing Shadows
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:57 am


Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea
Health: 200% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 150% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: Complications
Location: Noah: V8b


A night like no other. People were enjoying themselves in one part of the city, while despair was brought into another, though it was an isolated incident of which was not heard of until now. Inanis was considered the safest place in almost all of Terra, though that was due to the reputation of the Archangel that resided there. He was recognized throughout the entire realm of Terra, though only few, mainly the people in Inanis along with special individuals knew of what he looked like. Some said he was a high class looking kid, and some said that he was a smooth handsome adult. Both was true, but tonight it would be false. Within the House of Noah, resided a female never seen before." Oh no no no! My cake! " The voice echoed through the halls from the kitchen and from a figure that had possessed a sincere beauty that almost matched that of Queen Serena herself. Her attire indicated that she was possibly an individual of high class, giving said idea through the unique aspects of the dress, utilziing the color scheme of White and pink. The Pink of her dress matched that of her hair and close to that of the little rose accessory around her neck. In terms of color, the only thing that stood out was her irises, which possessed a unique factor of their own. " Are you alright Sophia!? " one of the guards rushed in quickly only to see smoke coming from infront of her.

Crimescene
Kimi was within the area where the crime had taken place. It was her job to oversee security as she was also the commander of the Army. Right now there were 10 individuals asides from herself there checking into it almost like an Investigative Unit." Anything ? ". Kimi asked looking at the bodies, receiving a shake from the Soldier checking the body out." No...nothing. I don't see any entry wounds on the body or anything. There is no pulse so I would think they died of natural causes ? ". Kimi looked at the bodies and closed her eyes. Even as a Commander it was hard to look upon dead children." I don't believe that the children would have suffered from an heart attack. Too young, and all at the same time ?. Send the bodies up for the Alchemists to study. Report to me when they've discovered the cause of death. The rest of you gather your units and perform a search within the area. I want who...or what did this caught. Do not alarm the city though ".

Tavern
A little bit after the unknown individuals made their way in and somewhat got settled, another individual would make her way into that same tavern. She was dressed in the same manner as she has always dressed since encountering Noah, and Now barged into the Tavern with her arms out like some kind of star. Alot of the individuals within the bar turned to her and somewhat cheered. It was a mix of cheering and greeting. None of them reacted in a negative manner to her appearance which one would find strange if they had been there for the first time. Her skin was grey, eyes amber, and she had around 6 stigmata's going across her head." Galatea!! Woot! ". She didn't say anything. Galatea merely waved to them all and continued her way inside and towards one of the stools near the counter." So what is a Valesti doing in here this late ? " The Owner of the joint asked while cleaning a glass.


Notes:
 


Words :: 653 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 am

Moving forwards atop his wolf mount Yuki slowly shifts his gaze as he scans the area in front of him. Following around there leader also mounted atop wolf mounts where a group of three warriors and two archers that made up his personal bodyguard as well as a small group of three wolves though they moved at a distant from the group, acting as an early warning system to anything that may pose a threat to the group. Yuki and his group approached from the south west. Instead of sending word ahead to Inanis of his visit, Yuki had neglected such a thing, instead going for a surprise visit to see the child Noah and the city he has built for himself. As he drew closer with his group Yuki could see the city and his gaze shifts as he searches for any signs of guards, wondering if he would have to stop and wait for Noah to come and let him into the village, though as he drew closer Yuki found a lack of guards, which seemed rather odd to the half-breed. " Hmmm.. " Yuki murmurs lightly to himself as he shifts his gaze and glances to the small group of fighters with him before turning his attention back ahead of him as he continues leading the way forwards. As he made his way closer to Inanis Yuki has his wolf companions come closer to the group before they make there way into Inanis. Entering into Inanis Yuki again shifts his gaze as he searches for anyone he can speak with since he had no clue where the child Noah would be.

EXP: 287

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:05 am


Shura
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: In My World | Shura's Theme (Sophia's Theme)
Location: Noah: ???


Walking in the dark was no other than Shura. He was always out and about, no matter what time it was. Night time was the best time to get information about things, definitely from places like the Taverns. He was actually heading there to meet an individual that he had encountered before, the second most interesting individual that he had ever encountered in his time here. While walking he could do nothing but think to himself. ( This is going to be a very interesting night. I wonder what she would think when she hear about the new stuff I have for her. Her expressions are very unique, and reactions even more so ) He brought his head up looking towards the Tavern that he was supposed to head to. He was defenseless at the moment, but he didn't figure that he would need any form of protection in a city such as Inanis. There officers were individuals that were on top of the job, and then there was the Archangel himself of which he had never gotten a chance to meet, or at least that is what he believed, not knowing the truth about Sophia. He would bring himself to a pause once he made it to the front of the Tavern, not having entered it yet.



Words ::231 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 49
Location : Greenville, SC

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Demon Hunt: Inanis
NPC: Malathorne
Location: Inanis
Theme:
Crime Scene 1. The Spooky House

There wouldn't be much of a trail unless one could track by any other sense than the spiritual one. This Demon was crafty. Although the guards there would be reporting the sound of horrible insane giggling. All in the house could hear it. As if the being was still there. And Shadows moving across the wall that they could only see out of the corner of their eyes. The woman's body looked to be nothing more than a shriveled husk of skin and bones. Like someone pulled all the moisture out of it. Then it would happen that the giggling became more intense and the bodies of dead children began to rise as if under a necromancy spell. The soft gelatin of their eyes began to leak out of their eye sockets leaving nothing but empty holes as their mouths opened in a silent scream. Their voices could be heard in floating around in the room. "Help us, Help me. It hurts. It burns..... Mommy where are you...." Then in a flash their bodies would begin to shrivel up and dry out. And their skin would start to slough off their bodies in grand sheets of dried flesh. Like a boiled chicken. The meat falling right off the bone, leaving nothing but their bones gleaming white under the surface.

They began to scramble out of the beds they were lying in and shamble towards those examining them.

Kimi begins to feel the pressure of someone behind her. When she turns there is nothing there, but a shadow on the wall behind her, wielding a giant ax. When turning back around there was nothing again.

Spooky House
This house is a highly evolved illusion spell created to trap the souls of those that enter its doors. Anyone entering the house is under a lovely little spell called

Malathorne's Spooky House (BND4, AOE5, STE3) Psionics/Perfected
This spell is placed on a scene of his crimes, like a signature of a serial killer. With this he can manipulate the minds of those weaker than him, binding them into the horrible illusions that he can control in the house. Making them see, hear, experience things that might not truly be there. It instills fear into the hearts of all who enter.
BND- Fierce
AOE- Contained to just the house and all who are in it
STE- Fearful [A status where a target will become less adept at physical and magical attacks (-1), but their defenses will strengthen (+1)]


Undead Children
Stats: Strong
Attacks:
Bonespur (DMG2) A claw attack with their hands.
Gnaw (DMG2,STE3) Poisoned bite that infects those caught in their jaws.

Rules:
1. State location and stats
2. Break up posts for NPCs if you have too.
3. State a short summary of actions in ooc brackets.
4. Site rules still apply.
5. Roll boyos.

Exp 523 (EXP going to Kitsume)
+1txp (Seraphina)

-----------------
Kazakura's Heart
Jayde's Inner Sanctum
Kichi's Dancing Shadows


Last edited by Kazakura on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 49
Location : Greenville, SC

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:51 pm



The small group was dealing out cards amongst itself as they waited for their food. It would take long, but to the casual observer they appeared to be nothing more than six ordinary humans sitting around a table. Five with swords and one with a long staff. The only strange thing was that the bo staff was white with interesting designs etched all around it. Sometimes they pulsed with the electrical current that ran through ktsume's body. But that was only during odd moments while Kitsume was wielding the thing. If one would pick it up or had metal magics, they just might be able to sense the fact that it and kitsume were made from the same stuff. A metal so different than anything they had around here. In fact the metal ran trough the entire body of the small framed woman. Little did she know that one of the same composition resided in this city. Little did she know that they had met before. Little did she know that this white haired man, roaming the streets of Inanis this evening was once her own best friend. Fallen was out there, and neither of them remembered each other or the cause that they were made for. So long ago. So much war and bloodshed. The living weapons were so close, yet so far away.

They were brought their food, each of them in traveling cloaks and traveling attire. Five strong male, and the small slight female. The female picked up her hand of cards and sipped on the drink in front of her. It was all a matter of time. And Kitsume knew that they could be patient. As the patrons all began to get riled at the sight of someone, kitsume was sitting facing the door as usual, they all looked up from their game and quieted down. The spoons in their hand rest in their bowls of stew. They turned to look at the woman entering, gave her a once over in that silent way and then turned back to their game. Only Kitsume's eyes remained on the woman. Wrong markings for the demon that they were hunting. So she slowly let her eyes down to the hand she held. "I'll open boys, 2."

-402-

Location: Tavern
Summary: Playing cards and eating.
Techs used: N/A
Stats:
HP: 100%
STA: 100%
Strength: Average
Intelligence: Average
Defense: Average
Aegis: Average
Movement: Strong
Dexterity: Average

-----------------
Kazakura's Heart
Jayde's Inner Sanctum
Kichi's Dancing Shadows
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:44 am


Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea
Health: 200% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 150% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: Left the Temple Alone to T.Tavern | Pulled out Bow | Talking
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Complications
Location: V8b *Twilight Street|Crimescene1|Twilight Tavern*


Sophia looked back quickly to the guard there at the doorway as she swing her hands quickly in attempts to blow away or part the smoke that had began to fill the room. The guard moved in and placed his arms around Sophia's shoulders when she started coughing a bit and pulled her out of the room. He was glad to see that nothing bad had actually happened to Sophia, and after getting her out of the room, he rushed in to put out what was creating the smoke. After that he would rush back out to check up on Sophia." Im okay, thank you very much ". She showed her appreciation for his assistance with a kiss on the cheek. It caused the guard to smile a bit and then look to the room." If you don't mind me asking Ma'am, what was it that you were trying to make ? ". Sophia cheeks puffed out as well as her lips a tiny as she began to fiddle with her fingers." I was trying to make a cake like Galatea taught me but everything went so wrong at the fifth step". The guard rubbed the back of his head slightly before looking to the kitchen that was a mess before the smokey developement. " If I may suggest something, speak with Galatea about the process of making the cake. She should be in the Twilight District Tavern last time I heard ". Sophia would think for a second and realize that it was a good idea." I shall, thank you again ". despite her higher status, she bowed to him as signs of respect before leaving his presence. The guard rubbed the back of his head while smiling." She has got to be the best thing that has happened to this City ". And with that, he turned around and made his way into the Kitchen. Sophia made her way out of the temple and towards the Twilight District. She could have warped there though she wasn't a fan for using magic to do everything, only when the situation called for it.

Kimi didn't know what was going on, but she found herself becoming somewhat paranoid within the house. She brought her hand up slowly as she then grabbed onto the bow behind her. There was something here or so she believed, which caused her heart rate to increase only slightly. Despite the fear that developed a bit within, she wasn't going run like civilians would have, though she probably couldn't have. Her eyes narrowed while looking around, pulling and readying an arrow. The Soldiers that was sent off to look for the beast was making their way from the impure district and to the Twilight district, checking the areas. The soldiers that was left examining the bodies of the children would find themselves in a creepy situation, now being approached by the corpses of the children. They immediatly became offensive with the eyes basically melting out, knowing that these were monsters. Soldier backed up as he yelled out " The Children! They're alive again! but with no eyes! Engage! " And with that, one of the Soldiers would back up, position an arrow with their bow and launch on at the forhead of the corpse while the other readied their sword, preparing himself while the thing walked towards them.

Galatea simply sat there and looked to the clock. When the Owner asked her the question, she would give a slight shrug." Just hanging out. Really waiting for someone to come here...I was supposed to be meeting them here to discuss business ". The owner laughed a bit while cleaning the glass." It's always something with you Galatea, though you make things interesting ". She giggled slightly before spinning in her seat." Hehe you think so ? ".


Notes:
 


Words :: 695 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:23 am

As he moves forwards the half-breed continues to shift his gaze as he scans the area while moving through the outskirts of the city. Since there was no guard posted Yuki knew that he now had to fall back upon finding his way around the city on his own or find someone that could help direct him so he could find the child Noah. Being his first time here Yuki is flying blind, or rather ridding blind as he rests atop his wolf mount while shifting his gaze, unable to really get his bearings. Shifting his gaze, Yuki looks to the three wolves he had with him, " Run along my friends, go see what you can find. " Yuki says to the three wolves with him before he shifts his attention. THe three wolves look to there master as they hear him speak and after given the order they begin to move away from the group of six and each takes a different direction, moving deeper into the city. With the three wolves moving out into the city Yuki glances back to the five with him to make sure everything is alright with them before shifting his gaze back ahead of him. The give that had become Yuki's bodyguard for this trip remain in a loose formation close to there leader with the warriors closest to him and the rangers tailing in the back. Each of the three wolves move as fast as they can as they begin to move through the city as commanded by Yuki. To most they would probably seem like wild animals moving through the city, either a common or uncommon sight, though they make no attempt to cause trouble. While moving through the city, one of the three wolves comes across a rather strong signature, Sophia. Picking up on the signature the wolf begins to move in to investigate the source of the signature as it relays its location back to its master. At first the wolf would try and remain hidden in the shadows as it followed and watches the female, Sophia.

EXP: 371

Location:
- Yuki & Guard: Streets of Inanis
- Wolf 1: Streets of Inanis, near Crimescene
- Wolf 2: Streets of Inanis, near Tavern
- Wolf 3: Streets of Inanis, close to Sophia
Summary: Moving down the street, sent out scout wolves.
Techs used: None
Stats:
Health: 200
Stamina: 200
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal

-----------------
Yuki | Techs


Last edited by Rune on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:34 am


Shura
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: Talking to Owner
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: In My World | Shura's Theme (Sophia's Theme)
Location: V8b *Twilight Tavern *


Shura motioned his arms up and opened the doors to the Tavern, making his way into it in his usual manner. He looked to the place that seemed to be quite full as always and simply shook his head. At first he didn't spot the individual until he looked straight ahead to see a female teenager sitting at the back talking to the owner. The features of this female matched the person he was supposed to meet with as he then made his way over to the stool next to her. He didn't sit down immediately, though he would pull her attention by placing his hand on her shoulder." Valesti Galatea, It's great to see you again ". He would take his hand off her and then sit on the stool before looking to her. He held his arms up slightly to the owner with his index finger out." Just water tonight. I have a feeling that my body will need it later ". The owner laughed slightly before shaking his head." Shura you're always getting into trouble or bringing trouble around. I don't know how you can live that kind of life style ". Shura watched as the owner poured him some water in one of his expensive glasses." It's not easy, but hey someone got to do it. The trouble you cant entirely blame me for, for I am just a mere victim in a life where people's aggression overclouds their ability to comprehend ". Again the Owner laughed slightly.



Words ::266 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 49
Location : Greenville, SC

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:21 am

Demon Hunt: Inanis
NPC: Malathorne
Location: Inanis
Theme:
Crime Scene 1. The Spooky House

The one was shot to the head, but like all undead the thing still ambled forward after the guards. They were rather slow moving and very shambling like. The one now had an arrow sticking out of the cheek. Their words still filling the place."Please mommy. Its hurting. Stop the mean man. He hurt us. We shall hurt him. Yes we shall" They were voices of children in pain, the tormented souls of the damned as they reached the guards. It was at this point, they began to move extremely fast, those empty eye sockets gazing at the guards. "So hungry. feed us" Thus they began their attack, jumping onto a single guard and ripping him to shreds. His arm came out of its socket, ripped out by the first child, as he fell screaming, his leg was torn off at the knee. While he was still alive, they began to claw at his belly, his screams of agony echoing through the house. He was able to look at the one child feasting on his small intestine before he stopped breathing. Their mouths were stained red by the event as their now, razor sharp teeth, gnaws on the snapping bones and innards of the poor guard.

In the room with Kimi, something lurked. An axe wielding shadow, that came out of the wall like a thick ooze. Dripping down and forming a puddle on the floor, from which this Ax wielding shadow would rise from the depths. The only thing visible were red eyes and a very sharp looking ax. Now would be the time to run away. But if they got to the doors they would find that they were unable to get out. They were stuck in the menacing house. The shade stepped forward and swung its axe at Kimi (DMG - Abnormal), coming from an overhead to straight down her middle kind of swing. That insane giggle could be heard again as the axeman struck out at the woman. A masculine voice filled the house, very calm but happy sounding. "I hope you like my little surprise for you. Enjoy my little children, dear ones. You will not be surviving the night. Too bad since I really wanted you to see the second house. That one is a masterpiece" That giggle happened again and the man's voice was gone.

Spooky House
This house is a highly evolved illusion spell created to trap the souls of those that enter its doors. Anyone entering the house is under a lovely little spell called

Malathorne's Spooky House (BND4, AOE5, STE3) Psionics/Perfected
This spell is placed on a scene of his crimes, like a signature of a serial killer. With this he can manipulate the minds of those weaker than him, binding them into the horrible illusions that he can control in the house. Making them see, hear, experience things that might not truly be there. It instills fear into the hearts of all who enter.
BND- Fierce
AOE- Contained to just the house and all who are in it
STE- Fearful [A status where a target will become less adept at physical and magical attacks (-1), but their defenses will strengthen (+1)]


Undead Children
Stats: Strong
Attacks:
Bonespur (DMG2) A claw attack with their hands.
Gnaw (DMG2,STE3) Poisoned bite that infects those caught in their jaws.

OOC:
-Yuki's wolves cannot TRK the signature since TRK is not in the spell that created them.
-Roll is for the axeman
-Roll your techs and post them in your summaries.

-418-
(Exp to Kitsume, TXP Seraphina)

-----------------
Kazakura's Heart
Jayde's Inner Sanctum
Kichi's Dancing Shadows
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:21 am

The member 'Kazakura' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Honed ]' :
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 49
Location : Greenville, SC

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:32 am



One of the guys looks up and chuckles. "You must want to lose tonight" She shook her head as bets went all around the table and the cards we revealed. Kitsume took a small pot from this and they played another round. Unconsciously, during the second hand, Kitsume cracked her knuckles and the sound was strangely metallic in nature. The rest of the Remnants did not even blink an eye. They were use to the oddities displayed by the runt amongst them. They trained with her on a constant basis. They knew that the metal ran throughout her body and that sometimes the sounds that came from her body being hit were rather metallic in nature as well.

Kitsume took a sip of her mug and glanced up to the barkeep. "Anyone need a refill?" She picked up the mugs that were offered to her and moved to the bar close to the weird blue haired chick talking to the guy. She gave them a bright smile and then turned to request and pay for the drinks. With the bartender refilling the drink, the short kitsume climbed up on the seat and waited. She was barely over five feet and looked rather naive. The white pole crossing her back and hanging there in case she needed it. She was listening to those in the tavern. Trying to find out what exactly was going on in the city. So far no news of the demon. He would strike soon. He had to. If nothing else she would go out tomorrow and search for evidence. It wasn't like him to not kill someone his first night in a city. That's what he did in Mare Maris. Taking her mugs, she slipped off the stool and nodded to the two talking near her. "good evening" she stated merrily as she passed by them on her way back to her table of 'friends'

-336-

Location: Tavern
Summary: moving about the tavern
Techs used: N/A
Stats:
HP: 100%
STA: 100%
Strength: Average
Intelligence: Average
Defense: Average
Aegis: Average
Movement: Strong
Dexterity: Average

-----------------
Kazakura's Heart
Jayde's Inner Sanctum
Kichi's Dancing Shadows
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:06 am


Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea
Health: 200% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 150% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: Talked to Galatea/Soldiers | Guarded with Leggings (DEN 2/5) / Launched Arrow (Abnormal DMG/Supreme SPD) | Talked to Sophia/Soldiers
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Complications
Location: V8b *Twilight Tavern|Crimescene1|Twilight Tavern*


Sophia already played it in her head on how she was going to ask Galatea for her assistance regarding the creation of the top of the line cakes. Cakes that would make even an individual that hated sweets melt with joy. There was so much excitement in her face, though it was balanced out with the negative feel of night. Sophia loved the night for it's moonlight glow and starlight, but everything else that came with the night was things that she detested. Regardless of having the power to back herself up against almost anything, she still disliked the night. She couldn't run as fast as she could have due to her and her long beautiful and elegant dresses. Twilight Tavern came into view, but she also noticed something else that happened to be strange. a group of 4 of her soldiers moved into the Twilight tavern together. Yes there was a such things of hanging out with friends, but this seemed to have an intense feel to it, more so indicated by the way they were walking aka their walking speed, and the expressions of the side of their faces from the distance. She didn't make nothing of it though as she continued towards the Twilight Tavern. The guards entered it about a minute before her, and so when she entered, she would see them approaching the person she had come to see. That's when she thought something was up. She didn't get a serious face like the rest of the spirits within her would have. Her expression was that of worry and concern so she would make her way over towards them, passing the woman (Kitsume) who had just gotten up to get refills for the drinks. The people in the tavern got up at the sight of Sophia and some bowed while others waved. " We love you Lady Sophia! ". She was an individual that was admired and loved amongst the council that ran Inanis, everyone not knowing that most council was in fact one individual excluding Kimi and Galatea, and amongst all Sophia was truly loved. She turned to them and waved slightly before continuing towards the soldiers and Galatea." Oh my is something wrong ? ". She asked with a somewhat worried tone.

Kimi heart was beating, but her senses still in tact. Amongst Sophia's group, Kimi was the one with the greatest awareness, and henceforth was the best tracker. She maintained herself as best as she could with her weapon already readied. It would be a moment with the materialization of the shadow creature behind her where her senses let off a huge red alert, and that moment was when the creature took the first step in advancement towards her. She turned quickly, faster than the average human and saw red eyes and a sharp looking axe being swung before her. It would have been almost impossible to dodge to the side now that the split second was spent turning around quickly, so what she would do was drop back towards the ground on her butt, and in the process rise her leg at the same time as if she was going to kick the creature in the balls. It wasn't intended for that though as the leg would come up in the path of the axe and block, the armor leggings would buffer the damage produced by the axe, reducing the damage to nothing. Her bow would come swiftly the area above her knee (Below her knee with the way she's positioned now) And her arm would pull the arrow back. The Side of her leg and positioning of the bow would aid her in aiming the arrow at the area slightly below the red eyes, being the chest. She released the arrow which would travel to damage it.

Galatea looked to Shura and nodded her head." Amen to that " She said in agreement to Shura about people letting aggression could the ability to comprehend. She wasn't going to drink anything, not really being one to enjoy adult drinks. She turned her attention to a female that made her way over to get more drinks, which her greeting would cause Galatea to smile in a non cheesy way. The lips was together and her eyes lowered, almost like a smirk but it wasn't." Good evening to you too " It was around that time though that the soldiers made their way into Twilight Tavern and approached her." Ma'am, we have a situation. We were ordered by Kimi to go out and gather Units for an crime that occured ". Galatea's smile changed immediately to an indifferent look as she faced them." Wait what ? What kind of situation ? ". The other soldier would then speak." Not too far out of Twilight District, something occured in which resulted in the death of Children and their mother. There is no cause of Death determined as they didnt have any entry nor exit wounds. We thought it may be natural causes but Kimi disagreed and labeled it a crime..probably something unnatural. Occured not too long ago, maybe within an hour frame ". Galatea narrowed her eyes a bit." If that woman labeled it a crime scene then something must be up ". It was around that time that Sophia made her way into the place and approached them, asking whats wrong." Sis! " She jumped from the stool and hugged her, hanging from her neck." Umm...I think so. These soldiers came and reported a crime to me that occured only minutes ago to an Hour. 2 Children and a dead mother. Im going out to the crime scene to check it out and talk with Kimi for more information ". She then turned her attention from Sophia and to her soldiers." You go out, keep it on the down low. Search and destroy. Me and Sophia ". She assumed that Sophia would be coming along with her." Will be heading to the crime scene. Stop who...or whatever is doing this before more incidents ". And with that Galatea would look towards the entrance as she began walking.


Notes:
 


Words :: 1115 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:15 am

Once the wolf had sensed the presene of magical energy as well as a rhater strong spiritual presance it relays this back to its master Yuki to see what Yuki wished for it to do. Shifting his gaze, Yuki pauses for a brief moment as he gives the wolf that had sensed the signature to command to search for the source of the signature. After giving the command to the wolf Yuki continues on his way with the guard he had brought with him. Moving down the street Yuki shifts his gaze from side to side, idaly taking in the sights before him of the city the child Noah had made. The other two wolves that had been sent out by Yuki continue to move on there way, one of the two shifting through the darkness as it makes its way towards the Twilight Tavern, though to it it was simply a building with in its sight. As the wolf nears the Twilight Tavern it can hear the normal sounds coming from a tavern and sends word back to Yuki that it might have found a place where he can seek information at. This news comes as a slight blessing to the half-breed since he wasn't sure where to go, though he knew that he should be able to find out where Noah is at the tavern. With this news in mind, Yuki shifts direction and begins to head towards the taven, following the general path the wolf had taken to get to the tavern.

Making his way to the area where the wolf is, Yuki spots the Twilight Tavern and as he does he brings his mount to a stop before he climbs down, looking back to his guard, " Wait out here. " He says to them even though they are his guard he has them stay out side as he heads into the Twilight Tavern.

EXP: 323

Location:
- Yuki & Guard: Streets of Inanis
- Wolf 1: Streets of Inanis, near Crimescene
- Wolf 2: Streets of Inanis, Twilight Tavern
- Wolf 3: Streets of Inanis, Twilight Tavern
Summary: Went to the Twilight Tavern
Techs used: None
Stats:
Health: 200
Stamina: 200
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:27 am


Shura
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: Talking to Owner
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: In My World | Shura's Theme (Sophia's Theme)
Location: V8b *Twilight Tavern *


Since Shura was right next to her, he would notice the arrival of Sophia as well as the Soldiers before her. He turned around a bit as to appear as if he was minding his own business but then what he heard would cause his eyes to motion in a way that displayed slight shock. It would appear that Kimi was smacked down in the middle of something that was going on within the village. Every bit of the details discussed amongst the soldiers and Galatea reached his ears and recorded itself in Shura's infinite Memory. Truly interesting information that could lead to some thing that he may be able to use along the lines. Being Him, it would have been foolish to pass this moment up. He remained silent, and listened hard as he heard Galatea's foot hit the ground, which meant that she was off the stool, and foot steps indicated that her and the group was leaving. He continued to listen until the noise was completely overpowered by the talk within the bar. It was because of this that he couldn't assume that they were outside of the Tavern, so he would await a little while before even attempting to look back to see if they had exit. His intentions was to stalk them and get as much out of this as he could. He would then rise from his seat slowly, not knowing if they were gone or not.



Words ::258 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 49
Location : Greenville, SC

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:21 pm



Demon Hunt: Inanis
NPC: Malathorne
Location: Inanis
Theme:
Crime Scene 1. The Spooky House

Screams filled the house as the rest of the guards met gruesome fates at the hands of the undead children. then they started to come towards Kimi. The leggings blocked the axe and the shade brought the axe up for another swing, coming straight down at the young woman. Now the arrow hit with great force and was absorbed somehow into the inky blackness that served as his body. He seemed to take no damage from the attack. The swing of the axe would (DMG - Abnormal) come straight down at her chest area.

The children were coming at her, slowly shambling forward. Their bone like claws arched and curled as they drooled. Another sinister giggle resounded through the house. And the male's voice came back. "Give in little Kimi. You will be killed otherwise. What does Noah have? He is weak and will never love you. Give in and become mine. I will treat you like a queen. There would never be another before you. I can make all of this stop. Come with me, be mine." Another shade began to form behind the undead children. This one in the form of a small male child. A shadow version of Noah. The voice that came out was no other than Noah himself. "Kimi, I could never love you. How could I, you are nothing more than a silly human. You would die before a blink of the eye in my life. Why should I give my heart to you." The first child took a swipe at her with those claws. (DMG - Abnormal x2)

Spooky House
This house is a highly evolved illusion spell created to trap the souls of those that enter its doors. Anyone entering the house is under a lovely little spell called

Malathorne's Spooky House (BND4, AOE5, STE3) Psionics/Perfected
This spell is placed on a scene of his crimes, like a signature of a serial killer. With this he can manipulate the minds of those weaker than him, binding them into the horrible illusions that he can control in the house. Making them see, hear, experience things that might not truly be there. It instills fear into the hearts of all who enter.
BND- Fierce
AOE- Contained to just the house and all who are in it
STE- Fearful [A status where a target will become less adept at physical and magical attacks (-1), but their defenses will strengthen (+1)]


Undead Children
Stats: Strong
Attacks:
Bonespur (DMG2) A claw attack with their hands.
Gnaw (DMG2,STE3) Poisoned bite that infects those caught in their jaws.

OOC:
-Roll 1 is for the axeman
-Roll 2-3 the child's attack
-Roll your techs and post them in your summaries.

-281-



-----------------
Kazakura's Heart
Jayde's Inner Sanctum
Kichi's Dancing Shadows
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:21 pm

The member 'Kazakura' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Honed ]' :


--------------------------------

#2 '[ Honed ]' :


--------------------------------

#3 '[ Honed ]' :
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 49
Location : Greenville, SC

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:45 pm



As kitsume moved back to her men, her ears picked up on the conversation going on at the bar. So Malathorne had struck already, judging by the fact that the two women were discussing a crime with a woman's death. She nodded to her men and as one they began to pick up their cards and down their tankards. It was time to move out before the others realized what they were doing. "I believe there are sights to see here boys" She said to them as two of them pretended to stumble towards the door. Two of the others placed themselves under their comrade's arms and 'helped' them out the door. They would pass by Yuki, laughing and acting drunk. The smell of alcohol on them. Kitsume smiled as she walked, collecting her stuff first, to the bar and settled a few items down for payment. "Thank you. I believe we'll collect our comrades and tuck them in before they get noisy and a damage something." She tipped her head to the one man standing behind her and together they began to exit the bar.

Passing by Yuki, they would rejoin the others and begin their trek down the street. They would drag their two drunken men down an alley to act as a short cut. Leaning them up against the wall, she would look around making sure no one was following, including any animals. When it was clear she would speak into their ears. "Time to play hide and seek, boys. Follow them when they come out. We may be of assistance, but my senses tell me we may be around some very powerful spirits. Especially the demon." She would whisper as one, they all began to fade into the darkness of the side street. "Watch them from afar." With that, Kitsume would pull up the dark hood and begin to climb up the backside of the building and in a flash, she was on the second story window ledge. After that it was easy to quietly move onto the rooftop to watch from the darkness of the night. Moving up to the front of the building remaining low. This was her area of expertise. An assassin was quiet and blended into the darkness.

-402-

Location: crouched on top of the Tavern
Summary: moving around to the back of the tavern with the men, dispersing them without anyone around, and the climbing up the building.
Techs used: N/A
Stats:
HP: 100%
STA: 100%
Strength: Average
Intelligence: Average
Defense: Average
Aegis: Average
Movement: Strong
Dexterity: Average

-----------------
Kazakura's Heart
Jayde's Inner Sanctum
Kichi's Dancing Shadows
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:57 am


Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea
Health: 200% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 125% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: Performed Noah's Judgement[DMG6|QCK6|MPN3] | Guarded with Leggings (DEN 0/5) | ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Complications
Location: V8b *Crimescene1|Crimescene1|Twilight Tavern*


The soldiers, Galatea and Sophia would be out of the bar, making their way in the direction of where the first crime scene had occurred and where Kimi were at the moment. The originally was walking at an increased rate, and that rate steadily increased until it turned into a sprint being led by the soldiers that were leading the way. Even in the long Elegant dress Sophia managed to run and keep up with them. There was no time to waste, and so they would pass an individual that were heading to the Tavern, an individual by the name of Yuki. He was someone that stuck out completely compared to everyone else in this village, but there was a situation and no time to stop. A curious mind would probably follow them, something of which they wouldn't pay any mind to until making it to the scene. The maneuvered through certain areas, taking routes that would cut their time down significantly. Despite the seriousness of the situation, Sophia possessed the worried look as if she was hoping someone was alright.

Kimi managed to fend off the first strike, and her swift reactions utilizing her bow was perfect. Had it been Human, or someone possessing a Physical body then it would have been fucked no doubt, but what shocked her was that the arrow was absorbed into the figure and didn't impede on it's actions. She could have easily rolled out of the way, but the shock she gained on her attack being ineffective would delay that, so instead of rolling out of the way she would use the same leg to guard against the attack, though this time since it was for the chest area she would have to motion back a bit to be able to bring the leg where the axe would meet. After She would push it back and then roll out of the way. The leg guards would lose it's ability to defend after that strike, though it didn't completely break apart due to the threshold. With rolling out of the way quickly she would look to the figure as well as the other enemies that began to come for her. She kept her guard up while looking at all of her enemies before her as they approached her. She took a step back, and as she did a voice began speaking to her. Those kind of words would have normally angered her, but the nature of what was going on had her guard up. She shook her head slightly before making her way back some more." He may not love me now...but unlike Sera Im not gonna duck out on him so do your worst...". It was around that time that the shade formed a child behind the two undead kids, a child that appeared to be Noah. It shocked her, and even more when it began speaking to her. Tears began to stream down her face, but there would be a twisted laugh that occured with the following words spoken by the human." Why!? because Im far better than that Kami you supposingly gave your heart to! See where that got you ? a being of your own race ". She asked as if she was speaking to the real Noah. Kimi's guard was up meaning she was more aware, despite the distraction attempt by the shadow version of Noah and when the kid made a swipe at her, she jumped back, and though she would evade the swipe, she would bump into a wall. She was mad a little inside, at the idea of using comparison of the racial nature, knowing she had achieved more for Noah and done more than Sera could have ever hoped to do, and yet this being used the idea of her being human as a way of Noah not recognizing her. Kimi naturally possessed strength, endurance of both physical and magic, speed and reflexes to that of an Oni, and higher than the average Kami. The idea was laughable, but the idea being used in this situation was messed up.

Sophia and Galatea would arrive to the house, and as they did, One of the guards would attempt to open the door into the house so Sophia could be shown the crimescene. It didn't open up though, which gave alert that something was up. Who would have locked the door to the scene ? What Sophia would do would shock Galatea as well as the other soldiers considering she was always the nice passive individual that usually didn't resort to rough actions. She would prepare herself in a sense of accessing her power then hold her hand out to the door, and with that, the spatial magic would form and pierce through the door in an instant. This would be shown by the door as well as good portions of the wall connected to the door being blown in." That's not how we handle a crimescene Lady Sophia ". She would take a step in without hesitation, which would normally be a rookie move when something is up, not being aware of what was going on in the house


Notes:
 


Words :: 914 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:25 am

As a group of people passed by him, Yuki pauses for a brief moment, his gaze shifting to them as he looks to the female Kitsume, a slightly familiar figure to the half-breed. However he cant quite place it at the moment, though he knows her from somewhere.. Shaking the thought from his head Yuki sniffs at the air some, catching the scent of alcohol he thought about having a drink however at the moment he knew that such a thing had to wait until he finished what he came here for. Beginning to move forwards again the half-breed doesn't make it to the tavern before someone else passes him, a rather attractive and fancily dressed female with a few guards rush past him and down the street. Such an interesting sight took hold of the half-breeds attention, first some drunks pass him by and now two females with soldiers run by him... Turning around Yuki looks to the group that moved down the street, " Hmmm, I wonder who that was.. " He murmurs softly to himself as he waves his hand and dismisses the wolves he had summoned since he felt he no longer needed them. After dismissing the wolves Yuki begins to move after the two females and soldiers, his own group of bodyguards following after him now that he had changed and begun to move down the street after the two females. Following after the small group Yuki makes his way to the house, arriving not long after the door and wall had been blown in by Sophia. Drawing closer to the house Yuki watches as one of the females he had follows moves into a house.

EXP: 304

Location:
- Yuki & Retinue:
Techs used: None
Stats:
Health: 200
Stamina: 200
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:02 am


Shura
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: Talking to Owner
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: In My World | Shura's Theme (Sophia's Theme)
Location: V8b *Twilight Tavern *


Shura didn't want to make it obvious that he would be following them, so he fell behind quite a bit and just walked in that direction. Kitsume and the others in her group was off his radar, and so was Yuki. He didn't know any of them was following Sophia, asides from the individual Yuki. He found it better to just move with the flow of things instead of sneaking around, though he did tap into a bit of that aspect with just waiting for them to leave and creating some distance from them. Other guards and a huge figure following after Sophia's group wasn't a big surprise, as people including himself found himself compelled by her, though the idea of the word is to utilize some sort of force..Sophia a just naturally had a powerful and irresistible effect, influence on the individuals she led and on the individuals she encountered. Shura would slip his hands into his pocket and casually followed along. (Shura: I just have an even greater feeling that this is going to get extremely interesting and worthwhile) He thought to himself, wondering about the situation he was going to get himself into. He wasn't the best fighter, and wasn't even sure if he could handle himself outside of the normal situation...still he believed that some information was worth risking your life for.



Words ::258 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunt: Inanis   

Back to top Go down
 
Demon Hunt: Inanis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Training a newbie demon (Tag: Prix, Zippy, Iblis)
» When the demon's away, the angels will play! [Tag: Zurg]
» Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)
» Mars(Demon Dog)
» Kaigen "Ice Demon" Naito

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Terra Main Archives-
Jump to: