Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 am

The Return Eri_1a
The Return...

The black cloak drapes my body moves in the wild winds I ride through the rocklands. My head is coved by a black hood and lower part of my face wrapped in the long black scarf. Holding the reins of the large land bird in one hand, I look down at the small sleeping boy with the teal colored hair in my arms as he holds onto me. Glancing over my shoulder I check on the cart felled with men and children and the small band of my fellow sisters that have sided with me in leaven the desert to rebuild our clan in the northern lands. The journey from the deep desert has been a long and much has been lost but it was getting close to the end as the mansion that was claimed from fiends that once lived there comes into sight. The hawkstriders let out a loud call as we follow the walls that rest on the dust gray ground. Pulling the reins to turn into through the broken steel gate that has yet to be fixed. The white haired woman with her face coved rides up next to me as she looks around at the area.

"This doesn't look like much."

Glancing of at her as I hear her calm voice make the statement.

"It just needs a woman's touch too it that is all. We have all the basic needs. A wall for defense. Room to build. Lots of game to hunt and we give water... that isn't very good so we'll need to fix that."

We both look at the fountain as we pass it. Pulling back at the reins the large bird comes to a stop as while as the cart and the others as I look around for anyone. I lost track of Jyn after the race so I would assume he would have returned here at some point even though it has been a while.

xp: 325|
The Return Eri_3a
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:24 pm

“Tsk,” Battousai would be peeved, while moving swiftly, at the carefree nature of Jyn that allowed an unknown group arrives in such close proximity to the mansion. Assuming the worst, Battousai make his way out while Jyn complains in the background, ‘I had to shit! You can’t just stop in the middle of that! And that transformation was awkward, I hadn’t wiped yet. On top of that, if they were enemies, they would have snuck up instead of riding to our front door.’ Battousai would pay little to no mind to Jyn, but would observe with interest that the enemy had come directly into this mansion specifically through the front gates and had approached the front. He wondered if they were perhaps some type of group from an allied clan having come to speak diplomacy of some sort. As luck would have it, Dravec, Eri and Yuki would be away from the mansion, but since it still was a place of value, Battousai did not wish to see it forfeit to settlers.

Coming from the woods where Jyn had taken time to squat, Battousai would teleport through the element of light in order to appear in front of the group. He would be standing with his arms folded and looking out at them with his mask and horns on with a normal attire of loose fitting cargo pants while being topless with no shirt; both his blades would be at his sides . He would be standing to the west of the area between the fountain and the front door to the mansion. Speaking out to the group, he would inform, “this location is already settled, what business do you have here?” Due to Eri’s current appearance, it would make sense that he wouldn’t readily recognize her.

EXP: 328 / 328
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:31 pm

The Return Eri_1a
The Return...

The attention of the group becomes focus on to the lone man with the horned mask over his face. The youngest two of the group that have yet to take a male look at each other and whisper to each other about the masked man.

"He is really short..."

"Do you think all the men in the Rocklands are that short?"

"I hope not."

The white haired woman leans forward on her large bird mount to look pass me at the masked man as he questions our being at the location.

"Hmm. Is this the man You spook of, Jyn? He is a lot smaller then I thought he would be from the way you speak about him."

Not turning to look at her when she asks me the question. The hooded head just gives her a simple nod and the sleeping child in my arms is pulled from my body to be held out for her to take. Dismounting the large colorful bird, my feet come to touch the stone ground. The gloved hand comes up to pull the scuff down to uncover the lower part of my face. "It has been a while Jyn. I wasn't sure if you would still be here or not. Have you found what you been looking for yet?" A grin forms on my soft lips as glowing eyes look out from the shadows of the hood at the masked Jyn standing there trying to look all cool without his shirt on. By the way he looks and smells we must have interrupted his training for the day.

xp: 265 | 590
The Return Eri_3a
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Battousai is cautious of their movements, but from their demeanor he is able to understand that they know of his counterpart and were non aggressive. He would watch Eri’s approach trying to decipher, if he knew who she was at first. It would not have crossed his mind that the young lady would have changed in appearance and hue since the last time he saw her. When the scarf is pulled down to show her face, he still wouldn’t recognize her, but he would recognize the fact that there was no need to battle here and that he probably wasn’t the best to speak with her. After being addressed, Battousai lowers his gaze to the ground and his body takes on a bright light as he bulks up from his slender to his normal form. Still probably short by their standards, he would pick up a few inches in this form in height and girth. As his body settles in its new form and the light around him dims, his right hand reaches up and pulls the mask from his face and removes the horns from his head placing the leather and cloth garments in the right and left cargo pocket while greeting, “not yet, but if you ladies are here, I might be able to settle for this.” It takes him a while to catch the context clue, but then again, everyone he spoke to knew he was on a quest, thus the reason he was a traveler. It was the fact that there were several ‘strong’ women around who spoke of him in a certain manner that he began to understand that he was surrounded by Al’Bhedians. Taking a leap off of an assumption, he would counter, “is this a new look for you?”

EXP: 311 / 639
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 am

The Return Eri_1a
The Return...
Seeing Jyn's from change slightly the ground of women look at each other at the odd event of the outsider being able to do such a thing. With most of them being so young few have even seen someone that was from outside of the clan and some of them didn't even speak the common language. The men caring for the cart take an interest the happening with the small man and much like how house wives would act, they whisper to each other. Wondering if the outsider man was going to get away with speaking to the Alpha female directly before being spoken too.

The question about my appearance comes and I glance down at ground for a moment. "I really can't say that it is new. It is a little complicated so just think of it as a new hair style." I give him a smile as I look back up at him.

A young girl with pink hair and blue eyes pops out from behind me to look at Jyn. Her eyes blink a few times before they narrow to scowl at him and she sticks her tongue out. That is till my hand comes down on top of her head causing her to bit it.

"Some of my sisters have come back with me to see about settling here in the northern regions and I thought this would be a good place to start with all of the room we have. After seeing the way people live here it seems to me that they could use our enlightenment."

xp: 262 | 852
The Return Eri_3a
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:32 pm

The smug grin remains on Jyn’s face as he tilts his head and comments, “new hair style… okay.” Aside from being naturally happy, he was pretty happy to see that she had come this way, regardless to whether she had come back to him or the mansion that they conquered together. So what would be appropriate? She didn’t seem like the type to enjoy a welcoming hug after not having seen one another; there was still that stand offish aura that seemed to be a hindering space between them. To him, it seemed like they were close without being intimate, which was kind of perplexing in this thoughts. After greeting the alpha female, the movement of below her draws his focus as his attention is gathered by the young girl who sticks out her tongue at him. This cases him to carry a surprised look for a moment before it fades away and he chuckles a bit while shaking his head and murmuring “more competition…” Looking back up, he would notice the odd behavior of the males. Returning his gaze to Eri, he would comment, “well, we still have plenty of room. I’ve cleaned up a bit, but with more hands, it will sure be helpful. Yuki and Dravec are away right now both with different things, but they’ll probably be back… probably…” Motioning to the house, he would conclude, “well, I guess welcome back, Eri.” Rubbing the back of his neck he would state, “no real reason to stand outside I guess. If they want, they can load stuff into the house through the big ass hole in the kitchen…”

EXP: 299 / 938

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:46 am

The Return Eri_1a
The Return...
Seeing Jyn's naturally happy character was a nice change after the long journey to get here. I give him a nod in reply to his welcoming me back before turning around to address the white haired woman. I point off to the side of the house where the big ass hole in the kitchen would be at as I explain to bring their things in through the hole that is there. The little boy is handed back to me before she starts to give orders on what to do. The men in the carts unload the children and then gather up the belongings of their mate. On average there are two males of every female in the group and at less one child for each male but by the looks of it a few of the females have more than two males while other only have one or none. The most feathers see in ones hair is three which is normally a reflection of their rank within the group but isn't always true.

After a moment of making adjustments to carry the small boy, I take hold of the hand of the little girl that is still eyeing Jyn for laughing at her. Glancing over at Jyn, "Come see me later so we can talk.... after you have taken a bath. Come along Aria." I walk forward towards the front doors of the house. The little pink hair girl holds her nose for a moment before her arm is tugged as I walk away to take them to my room.

xp: 260 | 1112
The Return Eri_3a
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:09 am

Jyn’s gaze follows the young ladies as they make their way with their perspective men to begin unloading things. It was a bit strange to watch something like that, but it did kind of confirm Eri’s words about her tribe to allow Jyn to know that such a place did exist on this earth. He couldn’t really make out the ranking system, but he knew that they seemed to listen to Eri pretty well, so she must be the leader of this group. Jyn think that it would be just his luck to meet the alpha female of the group rather than any of the lower ladies on the totem pole; still, they all didn’t seem to be that bad in terms of look and body composition. Jyn’s gaze shifts back to Eri, still trying to get used to her new look, not really sure if he preferred it, though she was still pretty even like this. With her words, he nods in a ‘sure’ type manner seeing as she had something to speak about, or at least they had to catch up. It wasn’t until she spoke that he looks a little surprised and self conscious about his smell. With a nervous chuckle he explains, “well… training and all… alright, yeah, gotcha.” With that, he would allow her to go her thing with her people before he would simply stand there and watch them for a moment. “Well…” he murmurs to himself, “I can’t simply stand around stinky…” Turning around, he begins to walk to the side of the house where the storm gutters were. Since he saw the mansion already had a method for collecting water when it rained, he simply put a big ass barrel and cut the storm drain for it to feed in. This setup was found all around the mansion at most of its storm gutter outlets and would serve as the quickest source of water, preventing a walk to the nearest water hole or well. While walking there, he wonders if he should hunt first and bring back a boar or something for the incoming travelers.

EXP: 372 / 1310
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 1