Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:29 pm

The sun hung high with in the sky around mid day, bathing everything within its sight with its warm rays of light. Standing with in Theden, the half-breed slowly shifts his gaze as he scans over his village, taking in all that has been built thus far as he thinks upon what else needs to be built to help the village. He stands wearing only half of his attire, his coat and sword having been left at his house since it was such a beautiful and hot day he decided not to wear them thus he was partly nude since he didn't wear a shirt. As he shifts his gaze he brings a piece of fruit up to his mouth and takes a bite of it before he begins to chew up the bit in his mouth while slowly shifting his gaze.

Throughout the forest around Theden moved packs of wolves of various colors, though they may look normal in the setting they are agents of the half-breed, familiars called upon by him to scout out the forest around Theden and keep an eye out for any travelers on there way to Theden as well as any threats in the forest that may be on there way to the village. Each wolf able to communicate with Yuki to alert him to threats and people approaching the village. Each pack of wolves numbered three in total though there were always some not far away should something happen and stalked through the forest.den from sight as they stalked through the forest.den from sight as they stalked through the forest.

EXP: 282
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:16 pm

It was mid day and Sera, was flying high among the clouds letting her mind wander. She had made a promise to Yuki that she would return and it had been two weeks since she had left Noah's village. So she was returning. A lot had happened since then, Jack had not returned and she had be given half of his army, which she had told Jonah to leave in Hell at the seat of Pride since she was to complete the gauntlet. She still had a few things to do before taking on that task. She needed to be just a little bit stronger. So she had been traveling back to the other side of the plains. A large beastie of some sort had attacked her and for a almost a week she had recovered trying to remember again. Sera hated that feeling of being so fragile that she had to be careful. She remembered most of her history and everything that had happened but there were still gaping holes as big as the mouth of hell in her memory. With a glance down she noticed the village again and swooped down, beginning her dive straight towards the man without his coat, Yuki.

She still did not trust him, but he was a student just along with her. She would remain for a little while but she had to go complete the gauntlet. She had agreed that with Jonah that no more than two weeks before he would march to Iskra. She wanted Jack's men. Had found that she liked the idea of being a leader, but she had to earn that right and she was not going to screw that up by being too weak. Though the thought of the gauntlet scared her. She had to survive in hell the place where she was at her weakest.

As she dived towards Yuki, she let out a call and waved. Her wings spreading out at the last moment to slow her and let her land before him. If he allowed her, she would give him a swift hug. "I have returned. Like I promised. Although I got waylaid and my memories shattered again. But I have returned." She looked him over, "I am sorry it took so long. The village looks amazing." She let him have a bright smile as she glanced around. Her promise kept she flexed her wings and let them disappear. "Oh I have finally remembered a good portion of my past, not all of it though.

-430-
+1 txp (10/16) 250 exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Shifting his gaze slowly the half-breed until he hears a call out from above which causes him to shift his attention and look up. Lifting his gaze the half-breed looks to the familiar sight of Sera. He didn't return the call out or wave as he watched her, his gaze shifting over her form as he watches her wings spread out and slow her before she came to land before him. He didn't stop her as she came up and put her arms around him as she hugs him and as she does he brings an arm up and lightly places it on her lower back as he listens to her while gazing down at her. Releasing his grasp on her he takes a half step back as he looks down at her, again his gaze shifting over her form before he brings it to her face. She made mention of the promise and how she had kept it, though for him no such promise had been kept since she had not came back when he had last seen Kimi and the male with her, the one that was from Noah's village. Already the half-breed could feel the sadness that had came upon him when she had not returned, though he pushed such feelings down back where they belonged as he looked down at her slowly bringing a hand up from his side and reaching out to touch her cheek if she allowed him to, " Is that so... " He murmurs as he looks down into her eyes, a soft smile taking form on his visage, " Perhaps we should go back to my house so you can rest while we catch up? "

EXP: 280
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm

She let him reach up to her cheek and touch it before nodding to his question. She moved out of his grasp then and looped her arm into his as she began to walk towards his home. "So how are you feeling? I'm sorry about how left" A look of complete and total sadness came across her face as she shook her head. "While at Noah's city, I gained back some of my memories and had to go answer some questions about gaps. So after getting those answered, I came here." She explained as she walked with him. Her steps almost bounced as she told him her story. "And on the way here, I got attacked by a giant lizard. It had a purple tuft of hair, a demon of some sort. And I woke up with it dead at my feet and no memories. So I wandered the wilderness for awhile until I fell into a hole and smacked my head. Most of my memories returned and I knew I had to get here as quick as I could. But I did actually kill something that attacked me. Are you not proud of me?" She was so happy about being strong enough to do that.

-202-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:56 pm

He didn't stop her when she pulled back from his touch, for now letting her do as she wished when she looped her arm around his and begin to move. As she begins to move he turns and follows at her side as he listens to her as she continues to speak. As she asks about his feelings he gives a faint shrug as an answer as he turns his gaze from her and looks ahead of them as he walks with her towards his house. Remaining silent the half-breed listened as she explains what had happened after she had left here that night with the child Noah. Though she seemed to be rather happy that she was here now, the half-breed keeps his emotions in check for the time being as he listens to her, giving her a chance to explain her story and why she had not came back with Kimi and the other. While listening to her he glances down at her from time to time. While listening to her, he came to understand that she has changed from the last time he had seen her, she had managed to defeat a demon, that was something good and as she asks if he is proud of her he gives a faint nod as he looks down at her and smiles at her, " Yes, I am proud of you my dear Sera, you are getting stronger which is good... You will need that strength. " he murmurs before shifting his gaze from her and looks ahead of them to his house in the distance.

EXP: 265
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:13 am

.content

"But in the hole" she continued on with her story, "I met a white rabbit and then these people were having a strange tea party. It was rather like having a dream, but oh well. I will have to tell you more about that place later." They walked on towards the house in the distance and once they reached it she smiled as she turned to face him. "Noah helped me out a lot with my memories. Apparently I've known him for a long, long time. Did you know that I am a Kami? Me of all people. I know it to be true, but that part is still a little hazy in my memories. Hence the wings." She set her pack down the floor after entering the building. Bending down she opened it and riffled through the contents finally pulling out a large tooth from the creature she had killed. She turned around to hand it to Yuki. "I brought this back for you. Figured you might like it for decorating. Since you have a dragon head and such. And to honor the fact that you helped to make me a stronger person." She blushed and glanced around. "The village is growing so fast, it is amazing. I knew that you were a truly good person."

+1txp (10/17) 2 rps
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:31 pm

The half-breed continues to listen to the female as she continues to speak as he leads the way through his village and back to his house. It sounded as if she had a rather interesting story to tell him and he thought perhaps he would have her continue it later. When she turned and looked at him with a smile he looked down at her with a soft smile upon his face. When she made the inquiry as to if he knew she was a kami he gives a faint nod though he remains silent still. Coming to the house he would push the door open and let her enter first before he followed after her and shut the door behind them, now having her with in his personal domain. Watching her the half-breed takes note of the tooth she has pulled from her bag and he shifts his gaze over it for a moment before he reaches out and takes it from her since she is offering it to him. Taking the tooth from her he shifts his gaze over it for a moment before turning his gaze back to her as he gives a faint nod, " Thank you. " He murmurs softly as he pulls away from her and moves over to where he had the rest of his trophy's and sets the tooth down with them for now. As she comments about the village he looks back at her, seeing the blush on her face, " Yes it is... It needs to be ready to handle any threat that may come our way. " he says as he lifts a hand and offers it to her, " I heard that you had a falling out of sorts with Noah and that you left him. "

EXP: 287
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:13 pm

She reached up and tucked her hair behind her ear and shrugged. Her hand came out to accept his. She gave it a gentle squeeze before tugging away and moving around the room. "Actually not really a falling out. While with him I remembered a few things that he could not answer. So I went to get those answers. I got them and was returning here to tell you about everything. I actually have known Noah a very long time. He was my teacher so many years ago. We fell in love, well I actually fell in love with Gabriel, the older version of himself, but I did not know it was him. We worked that out and then I remembered somethings that happened after my first trip to Terra here. Mainly being captured by a demon and used for blood magic. But I got all of those questions answered." She smiled at him as she chose a chair and plopped down on the cushions. "So what has happened since I left? There are so many new things, you have to tell me about them all. And we'll have to spar so I can show you what I learned. Oh and one last thing. I found out that I am a certain type of Kami. Means I can pass the seven judgements of heaven, or rather I will be able to when I am strong enough." She watched him cautiously, it was hard to judge his mood at the moment and she hoped it was a good mood. Hopefully he was happy that she had returned. "Oh and why the new look?"

-274-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 pm

When she took his hand in hers his smile grew a bit as he returned the simple gesture, giving her hand a light squeeze before she pulls her hand from his grasp and begins to move around the room. As she moves around the room he slowly shifts his gaze to keep it fixed on her, his gaze shifting over her form as he listens to her when she begins to speak about her and Noah. As he listens to her he remains silent while following her with his gaze. He didn't care much for her relationship with Noah, though as she makes mention of a demon and blood magic he can't help but wonder if it was the same demon that was after her before. When she plops down into a chair the half-breed finally begins to move and moves over in front of her now that she has sat in the chair. He listens as the topic shifts to the village as she begins to ask about it and as she mentions sparing with him to show him what she has learned his smile shifts into a grin as his lips draw back just enough to reveal his fangs. He liked the idea of sparing with her, then he could show her just how strong he is. He found it strange that there were different types of kami in this world, to him they where all the same though it seemed interesting that she is able to pass judgment. When she asks about his new look the half-breed glances down at his form for a moment before lifting his gaze back to her as he gives a faint shrug, " Do you not like it? "

EXP: 286
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:00 pm

She gave him a good look up and down, then smiled. "Well I liked the other one better, but this one works too." He had gotten to right in front of her so she had to look up to talk to him. His lips pulled back showing a toothy smile and she felt like she was being stalked by a wolf. She chuckled at such a thought and shook it off. "No I was not laughing at you, laughing at myself and everything I have gone through just to get back here. But Noah will be fine, I think Kimi is in love with him." She could not do anything since Yuki was right in front of her blocking her path. "Have a seat, Yuki and tell me over everything that has happened? Has Battousai returned yet, I wanted to beat him back here. I finally learned the stroke he taught me." She was nervous will him towering over her and such. It would make anyone uneasy or nervous, especially with their last parting words being that he wanted to make her his bitch. She wondered if he still felt that way or if he could control his impluses.

-201-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:10 pm

As she answers him he gives a faint nod to her answer, though he doesn't give the answer to much thought at the moment since it didn't really matter to him. He remains silent for the moment and watches as she shows him a toothy smile, something that almost draws a growl from him but for the time being he remains silent as he looks down at her. Listening to the chuckle escape her he shifts his gaze over her form for a brief moment before bringing it back to her face as she speaks up, explaining that the laugh was not directed at him. Listening to her as she continues and explains more about the child Noah, the half-breed gives a faint nod and when she tells him to have a seat he glances from her for a brief moment as he thinks upon the idea before turning his attention back to her and listens as she finishes speaking. Remaining in front of her for a moment longer he finally begins to speak. In time my dear I will tell you all that has happened. " He finally begins to shift from in front of her and though he began to speak he didn't answer her about her sensei, not wanting to give much thought to the male. " Perhaps I can get you something to eat or drink? " He asks as he takes a few steps back to give her some room, though he keeps his gaze set upon her much like he had gazed upon her the first time they had met, gazing upon her as if she where prey.

EXP: 274
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:56 pm

"Oh yes, a drink would be wonderful. Thank you so much. Tea if you have it or just plain water." She would wait for him to bring a drink before taking it and sipping on it to continue their conversation. "So Yuki. Am I still welcome here? I have no other place to stay. I guess I could stay in the rooms above the tavern." She took another sip and continued to speaking, letting out a sigh. "Yuki, I did not have a chance to thank you for being there when I woke up. I know you were just trying to help me, and I am grateful for that. And..." it was time to address where they had left off when Noah had warped her away from Yuki. "I understand what you said to be a part of you. Noah has multiple personalities in his body, so the darkness in you that day was something similar. I do not hold a grudge for you. We had started over again and then all of this. Thank you for coming to my rescue after that Demon, Jack, came after me. We have tried to be friends and it was working until that day. I am so sorry for it ending up like that. Please forgive me for running off like that."

-217-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:34 pm

When she accepted the offer to have a drink the half-breed gives a faint nod and makes his way into the kitchen, pouring her a glass of water since he didn't have any tea. He makes his way back to the living room and hands the glass to her before he moves back to sit down on the ruins of a pre dawn couch. Sitting on the couch he leans back into it, most of the covering having been replaced with furs of various animals, while leaning back into the couch he listens to her as she continues to speak again. He gives her a faint nod as she inquire about being welcome here, she was still indeed welcome here within his home, now that he had her here once again he wasn't going to let her sleep with in the tavern, instead she would sleep within his home as she had done before. The half-breed remained silent as he listened to her as she continues to speak, within him a struggle took place now that she had returned, the side of good had been subdued by the darkness but with her here it struggled to get free though at the moment the darkness had consumed the half-breed and taken control. When she thanks him for coming to her aid that day when Jack came for her he gives a faint nod though what happened after brought more anger to the half-breed, helping the darkness within him. " You are welcome my dear, we... I wasn't about to let that demon take you. " He murmurs with a soft growl as he shifts his gaze over her form, " It's alright, you have been forgiven. " as he looked at her his gaze still held the desire he had for her body, though at the moment he restrained his actions and made no attempt to take her, instead he remained civil with her at the moment.

EXP: 335
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:10 pm

When he came back and handed her the glass, she took a sip before looking at him. There was an awkward silence as they gazed at each other. Then she smiled and took another sip of the water. "So do you have anyone cooking for you? I could earn my stay by cooking for you. I am a really cook, so I found out." She would wait for his answer before continuing. It was a rather awkward moment. But perhaps if she cooked, he would not be thinking about trying to get her to have sex with him all the time. Even though it looked like Jack was most likely dead, she still did not wish to have casual sex with Yuki. He frightened her and she was doing her best to not show anything. He had wanted to change, perhaps he had already done so. She sighed and tilted her head, a yawn finally coming from her. "I do believe I may need to rest. It was a long road that I traveled these past two weeks. And I am glad to be somewhere safe and sound. It was not easy to sleep on the ground so often. And it has gotten rather cold here lately."

-205-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:53 pm

As she asks if he has anyone cooking for him, he shakes his head faintly, though the others in the village brought him food time to time he didn't have someone cooking for him on a regular bases. Though she offered to cook for him in order to pay for her stay, he had other ideas of how she could 'pay' for her stay here though he knew she wouldn't accept any such method. " .. If you wish to cook I won't stop you. " He answers with a faint shrug, knowing the only way to get what he wants from her was going to be by force since she seemed to not wish to do such things with him. He watches as she lets out the yawn and listens as she begins to speak. When she makes the comment about sleeping on the ground the half-breed lets out a soft chuckle at the thought of such a thing, though it was no problem for him to sleep on the ground. With a faint nod he slowly raises from his seat and steps forwards, moving closer to her before he brings a hand up and offers it to her, " It has gotten cold as of late. Would you be apposed to sleeping in the same bed... for the sake of being warm that is. " He says as he looks down at her, a soft smile upon his visage.

EXP: 233
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:27 am

"Well good. I would hate for you to go hungry while I was here." She chuckled thinking that the rest of this was going to be the end of it. He hadn't made a hint at anything sexual yet. Which was a good thing since that would be most unfortunate for him if he did. He moves over to her, rising from his chair. And she smiles up at him accepting his hand as she herself rose. That was when the question of sharing a bed came into play and she just about face palmed herself. He had to go there right now. But perhaps he was only teasing he had been smiling. So in her mind she gave him a second chance at redeeming himself. And she believed that he was only jesting about. He was smiling after all.

Still keeping her smile, Sera shakes her head. "That would not be proper Yuki. And you know it." Her tone was light as if replying to a jest or a joke. "Not to mention you at least have blankets and such on the beds. Plus warm fires to keep me warm." Her hand released his and came up to cover her mouth as she yawned. "I really must be getting to bed soon. So that I can be awake early enough to help you with building your village. As well as cooking your breakfast. Thank you for everything you have done Yuki. I am most grateful." She handed him the glass back with a smile.

-256-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 am

As she took his hand he lightly grabs her hand and helps her raise from her seat. When she begins to answer him he lets out a soft growl as he looks down at her. Of coarse she was not going to accept such an offer even if it was such a simple offer as and held no sexual context to it. She had yet to submit to such a thing nor would she ever it seemed. As his hand is released he brings it up to her face as he watches her yawn once again. Listening to her again the half-breed gives a faint nod as he lightly takes hold of her chin and gazes into her eyes as he takes the glass from her when she offers it to him. " A blanket and fire is nothing compared to the comfort of a body resting in bed with you, I meant nothing sexual by my offer my dear but as you wish. " leaning in closer unless she pulls away, he would attempt to place a soft kiss on her forehead, " I may want your body but I am playing nice right now. " He says playfully before releasing his grasp on her and withdrawing his hand, " Since you wish to sleep, I shall not keep you any longer. There are blankets and pillows on the bed in the spare room and if you should come to need anything you know where I'm at. "

EXP: 237
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:40 pm

She allowed him to get all touchy feely and even kiss her forehead. Her reply to his comments was a simple, "Thank you Yuki for not being sexual about it. I am sorry but I do not want a casual relationship with anyone. Part of my nature. When a Kami loves, its with their whole heart and expects it in return. " She leaned up and kissed his cheek before turning around and grabbing her pack. "Goodnight Yuki. I will see you in the morning" Flashing him one last brilliant smile she headed down the hall to the spare bedroom where she softly closed the door and got ready for bed.

-116- exit rp
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:49 am

Updated Seraphina
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:51 pm

As she speaks he listens to her and gives a faint nod though what she said is something he didn't want to hear, at least part of him, the other part was only angered by her words. When she leaps up and kisses him on the cheek he smiles faintly, " It's alright my dear. " He murmurs softly to her with his gaze still on her. Again he nod as she speaks and watches her as she heads down the hall, " Goodnight. " He says to her before heading to his room for the night, leaving her to rest.

-End & Exit-

EXP: 98
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 1