Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Warriors Return *

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

A Warriors Return * Empty
PostSubject: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Moving through the forest the half-breed slowly shifts his gaze. glancing at the forest around him. He had not been in this forest in a some time, though now that things had changed he has come to make his return, his return to the mansion his companion Jyn has come to lay claim to. Though the half-breed had decided to return to the mansion he was not completely the same as before when he last encountered his companion, the attire he now wore had changed from the kimono and traditional garb he once wore to something that fit more in the day before the dawn. A long black trench coat covered his shoulders and fell down from his back almost touching the ground, a pare of black paths replaced the garb he once wore to cover his lower half as did a pare of boots to cover his feet, though he wore nothing to cover his chest and the scars it now carries. Another testament to the change that had taken place within the half-breed was the massive blade that rest upon his back bound and covered by cloths. Breaking through the forest the half-breed steps out and shifts his gaze towards the familiar sight of the mansion. Looking upon the mansion he recalls the time when he was sent to the mansion to find a princess that had been captured and taken to it, though no such luck found him that day. Shaking his head faintly to push the thoughts from his head, the half-breed lets out a faint growl as he moves forwards again, moving across the open terrain to close the gap between him and the mansion as he shifts his gaze searching for his companion that lives here, though the half-breed isn't sure if his companion is here at the moment.

EXP: 329 | 329
Timeline: Current
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Some time had passed, and as travelers seemed to come and go, Jyn would notice that he would not have seen Yuki in quite some time. It wasn’t necessarily an issue, though having the mercenary around did manage for making his life just a tad bit easier at times. Little Hunter was often either meditating or going off on his own, so for Jyn, having Yuki around to do things with was kind of a norm he had been getting used to. Still, with his disappearance, Jyn wouldn’t find it too disturbing, but more or less unpleasant. In the time of Yuki’s absence, Jyn would have had to go to seek the assistance of Senna’s clan by himself. Welcome back by the young lady, they had offered a few carpenters to assist in at least patching up the large hole that was in the kitchen, but in order for anything else of merit to be done, Jyn was on his own, though he remained thankful for the services rendered au gratis.

In his mind, what Yuki had done was normal. Jyn had settled too much; now that he was able to get things situated with the mansion, it was time for him to start back on his life’s quest. The mansion was more like a project or a distraction, but he knew that he couldn’t be happy simply living his days out there forever. It was a shame to let a mansion go like this, but as something that couldn’t be carried with him, something like a mansion wasn’t worth much to a traveler.

On the day of Yuki’s return, Battousai would be returning from a scouting expedition. Since the world had been given from Alicia, the number of scouting missions he had gone on was increasing daily. He found himself encountering bandit units and for those who responded unfavorably with him, he found himself in many battles for his life in a short amount of time. All was in good practice to keep their current center safe while in it as the last thing they needed was a raid or something on their possession before he had time to fully race and barter off the items inside the mansion.

In his returning to the mansion, Battousai would come within a close enough radius of Yuki that he would be able to sense the other white haired presence. Just simply aware that there was another presence in the area, he would investigate the person by remaining behind approaching from the side and staying behind large shrubbery and bushes, keeping his body low to the ground. He could recognize that the person approaching his mansion had features that matched Yuki’s, despite small changes and a different attire. Reading into Yuki’s expression on looking at the mansion, he seemed like it was a place he recognized. Standing up, I move into plan site as I approach Yuki from the rear side and speak out, “you there…”

543 / Battousai
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm

As he looks at the mansion, the half-breed slowly shifts his gaze across the structure as he takes in a few light breaths through his nose, sniffing the air as he takes it in through his nostrils. After taking a few sniffs of the air a light smile takes form on the half-breeds visage, his gaze still set upon the mansion as if keeping his full attention fixed on the structure and being unaware of his companions approach. Once his companion came close enough the half-breed could sense his presence and his suspicions where confirmed that it was indeed his companion. When he hears the sound of motion the half-breed briefly glances towards the source of the motion, watching as his companion begins to come out into plain sight though as his companion comes out from hiding the half-breed shifts his attention back to the mansion. When he hears his companion speak, the half-breed holds his tongue, remaining silent for a few brief moments before he finally speaks up. " .. Yes? " The half-breed says, not looking back at his companion, to match the new appearance the half-breeds voice also held a different tone to it.

EXP: 225 | 554
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:46 pm

The response gained back was vague to say the least. Jyn wouldn’t have much to go on to confirm if this was Yuki because even the voice had changed. Thus with that, he wouldn’t make any unnecessary assumptions to jump to the gun to automatically know who it was even if Jyn was well versed in the ability to shift shapes. Still, the person held a standoffish aura, as interpreted by Jyn, though there did not seem to be any ill intent. A glance to his hands didn’t see them move towards any weapons, though the large weapon on his back seemed a bit awkward to attempt to wield when someone had the jump on you. Aside from that, its large size was curious in and of itself. His demeanor didn’t seem threatened; something curious for someone having someone else approaches them from a hidden position. Since Battousai would be the form outward at the moment, he would handle it speaking a few more syllables than the man who stood near him. Speaking forth, Battousai questions, “what brings you here?” It was simple and vague enough to apply to anyone approaching the mansion.

217 / 760 | Battousai
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 pm

A Warriors Return

After responding to his companion the half-breed keeps his back to his companion, his gaze shifting away from the mansion as he takes a moment to glance around. As he hears his companion speak once again the half-breed begins to move finally. Shifting, the half-breed turns to face his companion. Turning to face his companion the half-breeds gaze shifts as he glances over his companion for a moment as he thinks over the question asked of him. " What brings me here... " The half-breed murmurs lightly to himself with his gaze fixed on his companion. The half-breeds gaze shifts as he glances over his companion for a moment before lifting his gaze back to his companions face as he begins to move forwards, advancing towards his companion at a slow pace, not in much of a hurry. " Perhaps for a battle.... " the half-breed says to his companion, " Or... perhaps in search of somewhere to call my own. " The half-breed adds as he comes to a stop, keeping a bit of distance between himself and his companion. Coming to a stop, the half-breed makes no aggressive action against his companion, his hands remaining at his sides while watching his companion.

EXP: 231 | 785
A Warriors Return * 1NewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 pm

As fate would have it, the visitor said the wrong thing. If he came here looking for a battle, then a battle would be had in a swift manner as Battousai wasn’t one for waiting to see the strength that others possessed. Without further talk after the word ‘battle’ and with the first few steps of advancing forwards, Battousai’s body crouches and he swiftly moves into action channeling his energy for a Light Flash and placing both hands come to his side and grip the hilt of his blade, one on each side. With that, his body bursts forth in a dash towards Yuki. The distance between them wasn’t great that great, so he would be able to approach at a good amount of speed, but still a speed where it would be easy to under estimate his movements. Still, it would take roughly a second or two so for him to reach the point where his blades would easily slide from their sheath and strike out at katana length with an apparent slash aimed for his mid section with “kai” called out with the supposed impact of the slash.

Timeline: Current | EXP: 204 / 964
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 pm

A Warriors Return

The half-breed watches his companion and it seems he had said something to upset his companion and perhaps push him towards violent action. Unfortunately this was something the half-breed was seeking, though not necessarily from his companion. The half-breeds visage begins to change as grin takes form on his face, his gaze narrowing into a faint glare. If his companion wished to fight then the half-breed was more then willing to fight with his companion at the moment. Reaching behind him the half-breed grasps the garb wrapped around the massive blade on his back and a simple tug loosens the garb around it allowing the half-breed to grasp one of the handles the weapon has before he pulls the weapon from his back, brandishing it against his companion. Loosing the weapon from its bindings the half-breed brings it up to use as a defensive measure against his companions initial attack. Though his companion had made the first move the half-breed was not going to set idly by and let him make the next, instead the half-breed takes action, putting half his full power behind his offense as he shifts the massive blade with more then average speed, lashing out at his companion with a simple slash of the massive blade since his desire was not to kill his companion, though the power of the weapon and the force behind it still held great might.

EXP: 271 | 1056
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 am

Jyn’s blade would never touch the defending and countering Yuki’s. On arrival, the previously mentioned Light Flash spell would have had time to be channeled and activate following the ‘kai’ that was emitted with his slash. Yuki’s blade would slash ‘through’ where Jyn’s body was as he would have vanished from that area and be at Yuki’s back with his blade already in the motions of cutting his head off. Something noticed, stops his blade from striking Yuki’s neck from the rear; the blade would actually stop just to the side of Yuki’s neck pending the fact that Yuki didn’t move adversely to the attack. Only needing one blade after his revelation, the left blade flips in the Battousai’s left hand just before he slides it back into the appropriate sheath holding the other blade in its place to Yuki’s side as he inquires, “Yuki, why did you not confirm your new appearance to me? Why have you changed?” At this moment, Battousai wondered about Yuki’s current motives; it was in Yuki’s slash that Battousai had noticed the movements that he had spent a good amount of time ingraining into Yuki’s being. Though his weapon of choice seemed to change, the basic foundation of his abilities didn’t.

Timeline: Current | EXP: 242 / 1186
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 am

A Warriors Return

The attack the half-breed unleashed upon his companion seems to go through him and as such the massive weapon collides with the ground as the half-breed comes to realize his companion was no longer in front of him but now in fact rest behind him with his blade having came to a stop close to the half-breeds neck. As his companion begins to speak the half-breed listens and understands that now his companion knows exactly who it is, or at least who he thinks it is. Since my companion had come to realize who he is attacking, the half-breed knew there was little to no threat to his life any longer and thus he begins to move, pulling away from the blade that almost dealt a fetal blow to end his life. As he begins to shift the half-breed pulls his weapon with him and lifts it from the ground as he turns to look at his companion. Turning to face his companion the half-breed looks at him as he thinks on the question asked of him. " I wished to see what you would do. " The half-breed says with a smile as he looks at his companion, " Changed? " The half-breed asks as he glances down at his attire for a moment before lifting his gaze back to his companion, " Oh, this... Well.. its complicated. " The half-breed says as he looks at his companion.

EXP: 251 | 1307
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Battousai’s eyes narrow behind his mask slightly as the seemingly provocative answer comes. He wondered if the male he had previously trained was trying to test him in some manner. Still, he would assume there were more straight forward ways of doing so. The demeanor that seemed to accompany the change in Yuki didn’t sit well with the masked samurai. The frown wouldn’t be readily visible, but the amount of trust that he thought he had for Yuki would internally decrease at least in his persona. Unlike Jyn, Battousai wasn’t gullible enough to give people the benefit of the doubt all of the time. Still, he accepts the answer that things were complicated and with that, the second sword is retracted and sheathed at his side. Battousai makes the comment, “I will not be here long. Like you there are places I must go.” Turning and motioning to the house, the Battousai assures, “there is no problem with you returning here. Think of this as a home for you, as I will do the same when I return to and from traveling.” Since Yuki had returned, the Battousai concluded that it must be to come back and rest from whatever it was he had done; he knew Yuki had a home since he had lived there with him while training, but he understood it was good to have a place to call home when in a place very far from where you normally dwell.

Timeline: Current | EXP: 268 / 1454
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:38 pm

As I emerge from the Void for a moment, my eyes fall upon the base of operations that I have been working out of. The strange thing is that I never officially agreed to work for him, but I find myself carrying out orders and missions for him. Perhaps there truly are some histories that cannot be undone by a single bad chapter. I had been sent out to observe the rumors about a dragon that was terrorizing the area and I had done just that. I also observed several strong warriors who could be useful or hindrances to Jyn, so I would report all that I had learned.

Returning to the mansion, I look around and realize that I need to spend some time collecting supplies to make traps. We aren't here all the time, so we need to make sure that the HQ is protected from would be intruders. I'll add that to my list of things to improve around this place. I pause for a moment and sniff the air. Jyn... and the next scent is strange because it's familiar but not quite. It's hard to explain. Still, I move towards Jyn's scent still lugging along my "spoils" of the mission. Truth be told the dragon's blood was the most important thing to me. I sincerely wanted to experiment with it to uncover if there is any truth to the supposed mystical properties that are carried in the blood of the mystical creatures.

Even from my approach, the horn of Battousai would be visibly so I would approach close enough before kneeling a few paces away and dropping the 31 scales in front of me. The water skins filled with dragon's blood remained tied to my person while the pouch containing the dragon's talons is being retrieved from my belt. My words are soft-spoken and concise, "I have returned, Battousai."

342 exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:43 pm

A Warriors Return

After answering the questions asked of him, the half-breed falls silent with his gaze still set upon his companion as he awaits a response from his companion, wondering if his companion would seek more into the fact he was not the same as he had been when he last seen Jyn. When his companion finally withdrew his second blade and began to put it back into its sheath, the half-breed moved to collect the wrappings he had around his blade and once he collected them he begins to bind them around the massive blade once again. As he wraps the massive blade back up the half-breed listens as his companion begins to speak. The half-breed gives a faint nod to his companions statement, in truth he didn't think he would run into his companion out here but instead in the mansion or when he drew closer to the building. As his companion begins to move the half-breed reaches back with the massive blade and latches it back onto the harness keeping the weapon supported on his body. As he puts his weapon up the half-breed follows after his companion, remaining silent as he listens to his companion speak again. " This place will always be a place I know I can come to, a place that I can treat like a home. " the half-breed begins to speak as he follows after his companion, " Though I come in search of something to claim my own- " the half-breed adds before his attention is caught by a familiar figure, causing him to fall silent as he shifts his gaze to the man he had met before and had dealings with. The half-breed keeps his attention on the man and watches as he reveals the items, items that the half-breed finds familiar, though not belonging to him but a beast he had helped slay.

EXP: 338 | 1645
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Battousai would remain attentive to the words of Yuki and would understand what he was trying to say before they would both notice the arrival of Little Hunter. Of course, it had been Battousai and not Jyn who had given the mission to check on the dragon due to the fact that Jyn was sometimes too playful and familiar with people. For this reason, Battousai rarely showed Jyn to Hunter and answered to the latter persona’s name from time to time. Battousai would pause for a moment hearing the words and nodding, “welcome back. What of the dragon?” At this point in time, Battousai nor Jyn knew that Yuki had actually gone on the dragon’s quest as well, as it had not come up in the small amount of conversation that had been had thus far. Though Battousai wanted to investigate the rumors of the dragon, Jyn wanted to travel south and ended up partaking in the merchant’s quest. It had seemed that two eventful things had occurred around the same time. Still, with Hunter’s skills for reconnaissance, Battousai was sure that he would be able to understand things as if he were there.

Timeline: Current | EXP: 219 / 1673
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Without rising, I give my report. "The dragon did indeed exist and there was some damage down to a village that was close to the mountain that was rumored to be its lair. Still, I have identified multiple fighters that were able to deal substantial damage to the beast and bring forth its demise. Some of those who were fighting the dragon were also here when we first discovered this place. They possess powers like we do." I stop in my report and sniff the air, taking note of his guest. My eyes narrow on him before the scent starts to become very recognizable. "Yuki." I address the warrior with a nod before turning my attention back to reporting. "I have brought forth proof in the form of 31 of its scales, eight of its talons, and I would request to keep its blood for research, but I also have 10 water skins filled to the brim. As of right now, there are no potential threats that I can foresee, Battousai." Since I cannot really fathom referring to him as "my lord", Battousai seems to serve as more of a title for him than a name most of the times. I can't even fully comprehend why I feel this sense of fealty to him to begin with. It kind of sucks!

235/577
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:12 pm

A Warriors Return

When the half-breed hears his companion speak to Dravec about the dragon, he shifts his gaze to his companion for a brief moment as he recalls his clash with the beast. Turning his attention from his companion Yuki looks back to Dravec as he remains kneeling in front of Jyn and begins to speak about the dragon. Thinking upon the matter Yuki realizes he had not seen Jyn at the fight, though he didn't take time to look for anyone during the battle but it seemed Dravec was there. As Dravec begins to speak of other fighters that fought the dragon the half-breed recalls his encounter with Iskra and the male that was with her. When Dravec speaks his name, the half-breeds gaze narrows into a light glare as he looks at the male, it seems Dravec had finally come to know who he is. Though the topic didn't remain on him for more then a slight moment before shifting back to the topic of the dragon as Dravec begins to speak of the spoils he had collected from the dead beast. When Dravec finishes speaking the half-breed slowly pulls from behind his companion and moves to look down at Dravec before glancing to his companion, " I was there fighting the dragon... If I known we were going to show off what we got I would have brought the beasts head with me. " I say as I glance back to Dravec, " I know one of the people Dravec speaks of. " I comment as I turn my gaze from Dravec.

EXP: 277 | 1922
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:49 pm

For a moment, Battousai is a bit caught off guard by the fact that the dragon was actually defeated. Furthermore, the fact that people from the mansion raid were able to defeat the dragon was a bit offsetting. Having seen them through the eyes of Jyn, it was his opinion that those people didn’t seem terribly powerful other than their ability to fly; though there was that one who displayed a transformation that was at least somewhat impressive. Based on that thought pattern, the assumption would come to the honed male that the creature who was said to be unbeatable by normal people was either weaker than described or the people had grown much stronger than others. After all, there was no pretense of a dragon other than the rumors that had come out. Within his twenty or so years of living, Battousai and Jyn’s personas had never personally come across a dragon. With the mention of the others that were there, Battousai held a small bit of solace in the fact that it hadn’t been one single entity that took out the dragon, but rather it had been a collaborative effort of a handful of fighters. That much was acceptable, though Battousai would be interested in knowing how he would fair against such a famous threat.

There is a pause when Hunter speaks Yuki’s name, causing Battousai to understand that Hunter’s ability of perception seemed to be greater than his own. With a nod, the Battousai would suggest that Hunter retain possession of his spoils as the fruit of his missions. The Battousai’s gave shifts to Yuki when he speaks and an interested gaze is given as Yuki advises he took the beasts head; so he was there as well. Finishing off the dragon business, Battousai would nod and accept the report as being complete. He and Hunter would be able to go into greater detail later and with Yuki it probably would come up in conversation. He does, however, mention to Hunter, “we will be moving soon.” Leaving it vaguely there for the moment, Battousai asks Yuki, “so you went there as well? How was it for you?”

Timeline: Current | EXP: 411 / 2114
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Nodding, I put the items back into a efficient for travel setup again before I nod in acknowledgment of his informing me that we would be moving soon. The Void begins to wrap around me as I mutter, "Shimmer." My image would fade from sight as I move to put away my loot while they talk. I had merely come to report and now that that was done, I wanted to get settled. Now I already know that I don't have time to do such a thing as he plans on leaving soon and wants me to accompany him. I have nothing else to do at the moment, so I would agree. Moving into the upstairs bedroom that I had claimed as my dwelling, I drop off my loot and hide the dragon's blood and the talons with it. I keep some of the scales in a pack with me to use for trades for food if necessary. Spending no real time inside, I would move into the Void once again to make my way back to where I had left the two of them. Remaining while they talk or stare at one another, I ponder about what Battousai had said moments earlier. "We will be moving soon..." I had originally taken it as we would be going out on a trip somewhere or perhaps even a mission that he desired my assistance with, but now I am beginning to wonder if there was deeper meaning behind his vague words. If he did have intentions to relocate to a more secure base, then I would have to do my part to aid in securing such a location. I would need to seek out a suitable locale that provided security as well as room to operate and stay connected to the rest of the world in order to take on missions and exert his influence should his ambitions start to flourish. Nodding my head, I know what must be done.

333/910
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:53 pm

A Warriors Return

The half-breed keeps his attention set on Dravec for a moment until he hears his companion Jyn begin to speak again which causes him to shift his attention to his attention from Dravec and to his companion. Turning his gaze to Jyn the half-breed listens though his words seem not directed at the half-breed but instead to Dravec. This only lasts a moment before it seems his companion seeks knowledge from him. Hearing the question from his companion the half-breed thinks on it for a moment, recalling the attack upon his person that causes him to miss some of the battle, though that part can be left out.. yeah that sounds for the best to the half-breed. " Yes I was there. I had heard the rumors and wished to see it with my own eyes and even aid in taking down the beast. " the half-breed says as he looks at his companion, " The fight for me was short lived. I was only able to loose a few attacks upon the beast before it fell to the fighters there. I.. unfortunately didn't get to fight the beast long nor loose more power then I was able to muster. But in the end it was defeated and I was able to get payment for my troubles. " The half-breed says before turning his gaze away from his companion, " And now I come seeking territory of my own. "

EXP: 251 | 2173
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:25 pm

As the words come in, Battousai is attentive to them. There is a light frown under his mask as he is further informed that the battle was short lived. He could translate that to mean that Yuki may have arrived late and came in half way to the battle, but the way Yuki worded things, it didn’t seem as if that were the case. The portion about the dragon would be dropped for now as Jyn would simply nod and accept the words in an ‘I see’ type manner. With the clarification of his original purpose for coming back, Battousai would understand and wonder what objective Yuki had to wish to live alone instead of with them in the mansion. Probing that question a bit, he would make the comment, “is living in quarters with us too cramped?” There was no precedent set about Yuki wanting to progress beyond being a mercenary as Jyn and Battousai had both assumed that he enjoyed that line of work. Aside from the fact that he was a mercenary, the personas didn’t know much more about what he did as a life path.

Timeline: Current | EXP: 203 / 2317
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:23 pm

While his attention is focused elsewhere, I would allow my mind to wander once more. If this location was not a sufficient one, I wonder what area would work. We would probably want to move east towards water if anything unless I hear rumors about an underground water source that could be accessed & utilized. Now that I think about it, if we eradicated the Order of Chaos then we could very well move towards the lake that is said to be there. Wait... bad idea, that's the lake that is said to be surrounded by demons and dark creatures. Perhaps that isn't where we wanna go after all. Where else could we go? This is something that I need more time to contemplate. Looking to Battousai, I exit my own thoughts to inquire, "How went your expedition, Battousai? Fruitful, I hope." After the question, I fall silent once more. Looking at "Yuki" I wonder why he looks so different. His scent is the same but he has changed a bit.

186/1096

Last edited by Kazatul on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:45 pm

A Warriors Return

Falling silent after his statement, the half-breed shifts his gaze slowly as he thinks over what he had just told his companion, wondering what his companion may say in response to his wishing to find territory of his own. As he hears his companion as he begins to speak, Yuki shifts his gaze back to Jyn. The half-breed takes a brief moment to think over what was asked of him before he shakes his head faintly, " No, it's not that. " He begins with his gaze set upon his companion, " Its just I have come to realize I wish for more... I wish to start a group of mercenaries and to do such a thing I need a place to make a base. Somewhere were my group can train, live, and be safe. I don't necessarily want to be a burden to you or the people that already live in the mansion, it is a good place and has some of the things I am looking for. I just thought it might be best to build somewhere else. I don't want to put you or the others in danger should danger come to my door. " The half-breed says before turning his gaze from Jyn, " Unless you have other ideas that you can share with me. " Yuki adds before falling silent as he shifts his gaze to Dravec as he begins to speak.

EXP: 237 | 2410
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:07 am

Understanding the words coming from his disciple, Battousi would understand the gist of what he was saying. Since they had formed somewhat of a partnership, mostly though interactions with Jyn, Battousai felt that he could help out Yuki when he was in need, but coddling him and offering to protect him was the opposite of what the manslayer would want to do for him. It was good that he wanted to branch out on his own strength and lead others under him; it would be Yuki’s path as a man through this world. With a nod, Battousai would simply state, “I see.” At the same time Yuki looked to Dravec, Battousai would do the same. Answering the question, he would make the comment, “it was interesting, but nothing eventful.” Instead of referring to Jyn separately, Battousai would simply state that, “we met with a merchant associate for a large scale competition. We did not win, but we did gain some information of the merchant network.” Since the three of them were gathered, Battousai would decide this would be a good chance to assist Yuki who seemed to want help. At the same time, they would assist themselves and serve two purposes as Jyn had intentions of heading back to Mare Maris; they could come across a suitable place, possibly, along the way. Looking between both Dravec and Yuki, Battousai asks, “do you both require rest?” They were both coming in from having been gone; if it were truly traveling, it was something that could easily be done the next morning after the correct preparations were made.

Timeline: Current | EXP: 306 / 2625
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 pm

They were discussing the possibility of Yuki making his own mark on the world. Since it had come up, I start to ponder upon said possibility. I didn't know if it was completely possible, but I figured that since he had assisted me, albeit without my request or consent, then perhaps I could help him. I would need to sit down with Yuki and discuss what he desires out this location he is envisioning and what purpose it will serve. I did not wish to be disrespectful to Battousai though, so I would make sure that he possessed no qualms with the idea. He puts forth the question about whether or not we require rest. I knew the answer on my end. Shaking my head, I inform him, "No, Battousai, we can leave whenever you are ready. Battousai... with your approval, I will offer to aid Yuki in order to help him start his dream. It will not conflict, but I figure he could use a little assistance in getting started. Your thoughts?" In some respects, I was legitimately asking permission, but truth be told, if I felt like helping him, then I figure Battousai knows that I will do as I please. It was somewhat strange how we still seemed to understand one another. I guess that is a big part of why it is so easy for me to follow him and his orders.

252/1348

Last edited by Kazatul on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 pm

A Warriors Return

The half-breed kept his gaze on Dravec for a moment longer before shifting it to Jyn as he begins to speak, though it was upon a topic the half-breed had no information about, but perhaps important to the two, or at least it seems as if it might be. When the question is asked of him by his companion, the half-breed thinks upon it for a moment, wondering if he should rest though in the end such things can wait since a matter was at hand that needed to be addressed and as such the half-breed shakes his head, " I am fine Jyn. " The half-breed answers, his gaze set upon Jyn for a few moments longer before he turns his attention to Dravec as he begins to speak. As Dravec speaks the half-breed listens to him and from the sound of it it seemed as if the male wished to help the half-breed in his task. Truth be told the half-breed thought such help may be use full and welcomed the idea given he was not completely sure about what territory he wished to claim as his own though perhaps his companion and Dravec can aid him in making a final choice in the matter. As Dravec finishes speaking the half-breed shifts his gaze back to his companion since it seemed Dravec was asking permission from Jyn.

EXP: 241 | 2651
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 am

The samurai’s gaze first shifts to Dravec as his affirmation and request come in. As an objective oriented person, Battousai would feel that probably would be the best course of action to have a clear idea of what were looking for before going to look for it. With a nod, the samurai would nonverbally accept those terms. It was his opinion that Hunter knew him well enough for him to not have to verbally vocalize the interaction between the two of them. If was it was fine with Yuki, then it would be fine with him. From there, the half-breed (Battousai) shifts his attention from the half-breed (Dravec) to the half-breed (Yuki) as he gives his answer as well. He translates his words to assure that they could leave at any time. Since the go time would be set up to him, and also since he had to take a shit at the particular moment, Battousai would inform both of them, “we will depart in about two hours.” After thinking about it, Battousai knew he wouldn’t have to pack all of his items with him to travel since Dravec had the convenient ability to warp them back to the mansion when needed; this meant that he could expect to travel light and not worry about how far they get in their search. Thinking them all on one accord, Battousai would turn around and walk towards the Mansion. His destination was the bushes in the backyard.

Timeline: Current | EXP: 270 / 2895
UYB

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 am

My request had served both its overt and covert purposes. I was quite curious a to the relationship between the brute and the samurai and his approva of me helping him confirmed that there was some form of a relationship between the two. I am still unsure if they are actually friends or if they are merely allies, but it still provides the most valuable commodity in my line of work... information. With the depature of Battousai, Iam left here with Yuki for the time period of two hours. I do wonder what Jyn needed 2 hours for but I just assume that he has some planning to do or needs to pick up some items from the mansion. Looking over at Yuki, I inquire, "So for this base of operations that you will need to make your mark, what all do you need it to do? What sort of terrain do you want ur base to be in? These are the sort of things I am going to need to know any order to help you. Also, what sort of forces do you have under your command? Are they mostly ranged, close quarters like you or what? This intel will better allow me to help you with terrain. Ranged and evasive fighters prefer difficult terrain b/c it keeps their enemies having a difficult time reaching and forces the enemy to expose themselves to the attacks of the ranged fighters." It seems that I would probably end up helping this one with more than just simply starting a bse for Yuki and his forces.

277/1625

Last edited by Kazatul on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:58 pm

A Warriors Return

The half-breed watches his companion, waiting to see what his companion would say to Dravec's request. When his companion begins to speak, the half-breed listens to him and as he finishes he gives a faint nod to what his companion had said, " Alright. " The half-breed says as he watches companion as he begins to walk away. The half-breed keeps his attention fixed on the direction his companion was heading until he hears Dravec as he begins to speak to him. Turning his attention to Dravec, the half-breed listens to the male as he begins to question. As he listens to Dravec, the half-breed begins to think upon the questions asked of him, seeking answers to the questions Dravec is asking. When Dravec finishes speaking, the half-breed shifts his attention from the man and glances around for a moment as he gives a faint shrug, " Those are the things I'm not all to sure of... I would like to find a well defensible position. If it could be found, one that has walls surrounding the area to help keep intruders out. I don't plan to limit myself to a single type of... fighter, I welcome all types as long as they are willing and capable of fighting. " The half-breed says in an attempt to answer the questions put forth by Dravec.

EXP: 248 | 2899
A Warriors Return * 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Hmm... this is going to be quite a bit more challenging than I had thought. It would seem that he is not quite sure of the type of location that would be most ideal and he currently did not have an army for me to make adjustments off of, instead he still needed to recruit loyal warriors to serve him. Well, this is certainly putting the cart before the proverbial horse. Still, if he had a base, it would be easier for him to attract fellow mercenaries. Addressing him, I exhale deeply, "Ok, let's start with the essentials I suppose. What sort of climate is most agreeable to you? Do you prefer the cold or mountains area, forests, to be positioned near water like by rivers or lakes? When you have drawn this force to you, what style of combat will you engage in should an enemy approach your base? Will you meet them head on in the field, attack them from behind your walls, or utilize sneak attacks to try and stop them before they can reach your base? I need to know these things as these will affect where you would best be positioned." I start to look at him wishing that I could actually just tap into his mind and see what he envisions. With that, I would be able to set everything in motion for him and he would simply need to reap the benefits. I await his answer hoping that this one was not nearly as vague as the last.

271/1896
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 pm

A Warriors Return

After answering the questions asked by Dravec, or at least believing he had answered them, the half-breed falls silent and watches Dravec as he waits for the male to begin speaking again. When Dravec begins to speak again, the half-breed listens as he begins to ask another set of questions, seeking more information from the half-breed. As he is asked questions again, the half-breed begins to think upon the questions as they are asked of him. As he listens to Dravec, the half-breed remains silent while trying to come up with answers to Dravec's questions. When Dravec finishes speaking, the half-breed remains silent for a few moments as he dwells on the questions from the male. " Well.. " The half-breed murmurs lightly as he begins to speak, " I like these forests... So I guess climates like this forest. " the half-breed answers as he shifts his gaze to the forest and glances around it for a moment as he continues, " If I found an enemy to be approaching my base with intent to attack I would dispatch scouts and shadow squads to strike at the approaching force from the cover of darkness to reduce there numbers. I would also have archers man the walls to blot out the sun with vollies of arrows should the force make it to my base. Though I doubt such a thing would kill all of the enemy troops so I would set forth wolf riders and infantry to dispatch the enemy in melee combat. Also, having access to a source of fresh water would be nice, unfortunately an army requires such things in order to function, that and food... " The half-breed shifts his attention back to Dravec, " Though if I could, I would ride out and engage them in battle before they made it to my base. "

EXP: 338 | 3237
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Listening to him respond, my hand tries to raise to stop him, but I cannot seem to move. So he has no troops at the moment, but he feels that he will have enough archers to "blot out the sun" he says. I think I will need to ground this one in the reality of the situation first before we proceed. Also, his selection for what he wants is basically everything... he sounds like a woman. He wants to be near water with a walled location that is near a forest, has good visibility for this fantasy archer battle and enough open space for a mounted unit, but enough concealment for ambush troops. He is a brute, so I should capitalize on that, but he seems to have a relationship of use to Battousai and as such, I may be called upon to aid him, so these "shadow squads" as he called them might fall under my responsibility. There aren't many wetlands located in the forest and since the forests are furthest from major commerce areas. The villages there are very self-sufficient and being an outsider can be rather difficult as I learned from experience, living in the Village of the Sun consistently for about a year and visiting much longer than that.

My response is much briefer this time, "Hmm... I see. You should travel more. I need to review some maps and such. I will find a suitable location for you, Yuki." Since we had two hours, I would spend it in the Map Room of the Mansion. In case, Battousai was planning on moving us as well, I needed to be prepared with a viable option to present to him.

304/2200
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:52 pm

A Warriors Return

After again attempting to answer the questions put forth by Dravec, the half-breed falls silent as he gazes upon the male for a moment longer before shifting his gaze from him. Again the half-breed turns his attention to the forest, his gaze shifting over the trees as he thinks upon what he had told Dravec in the hopes to answer the questions put forth by the male. With his new found desire to find a base and build up a force the half-breed began to ponder how he would go about finding people willing to take up arms with him and follow him into battle should such a thing arise. When Dravec begins to speak the half-breed glances to him for a brief moment before shifting his attention back to the forest, dwelling upon Dravec's comment about traveling more. From the sound of Dravec's answer it seemed like it would take some time for Dravec to find a location for him. When Dravec finishes speaking the half-breed gives a faint nod, " Alright Dravec, how long do yo u think you will need to find a suitable location? " I ask as I glance back to Dravec, " What would be the best way to go about getting people to join me? " I ask the male as I look at him.

EXP: 233 | 3470
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:26 pm

As I prepare to leave, Yuki speaks up again. This time he would seek my counsel on the matters that we were discussing. My feet remain in place as I glance back at him. "Come along." The fact of me needing to review the maps in the Map Room had not changed, so I would simply knock out two tasks at once. My steps proceed towards the massive house's side entrance. While we are walking I would answer his questions. The first is about the time frame that we are working with. I respond, "That will depend on a few variables. If Battousai plans to keep this estate as our headquarters then it should be easy to find you a base of operations to start in. If we move locations, it will take a bit longer as I will need to secure potential locations for Battousai's HQ as well as your base."

His second question was a bit more difficult because it was not based upon my abilities and foresight, but based solely upon him. Still, I believe I know what to say in order to set him on the proper course. "Short answer, inspire them. If they are slaves, you will resent you for what you have and they do not. If they are afraid of you, they will be limited in their ability to properly aide you. Whereas if you inspire the people, be them mercenaries or civilians, they will follow you to no end and support all of your endeavors. Inspiration can come in the form of excitement and charisma, love, or even fear, but it is very difficult for it to last if it is based on solely one of those. First, you attract them with one of those methods but you should not delay on showing them that you can be both kind and ruthless when the situation calls for it. That is the best way that I have seen." I look around scanning the area before I raise a question of my own, "Might as well address this now... why do you look different? Who are you hiding from?"

373/2573
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:35 pm

A Warriors Return

After asking Dravec the question, the half-breed watches the male as he waits for an answer. When Dravec speaks, the half-breed gives a faint nod and begins to move, following after Dravec as he heads back towards the mansion. As he follows after Dravec, the half-breed shifts his gaze about, glancing around the area for a brief moment before turning his attention back to Dravec as he begins speaking. As Dravec speaks the half-breed listens to him, though it seemed he couldn't give him a definite answer to one of his questions. After answering one of his questions, the half-breed listens as Dravec begins to answer his second question, information the half-breed truly sought at the moment given he is the one that will have to find followers to build his ranks. As Dravec answers his second question, the half-breed listens carefully to his words and as he takes them in he thinks upon them. When Dravec finishes speaking the half-breed though he was done though he seemed to pose a question of his own to the half-breed. " Hiding? " The half-breed asks as he looks to Dravec, " What makes you think I'm hiding from someone. You don't like the way I look? Do you prefer the way I looked before? "

EXP: 241 | 3711
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:19 pm

When the question about hiding is restated, I nod to him. That was indeed what I had said. "The last time I saw you looked one way with longer hair and not as rugged. Tho I still consider u a brute, you at least looked like a refined brute. Now you truly look the part of a mercenary. There's nothing wrong with that, it is simply different. So those factors would lead me to believe that you were hiding from someone. I have no preference to which appearance u choose. I simply wish to know how it came to be. Have you learned shapeshifting or somthing? Also, u should know by now that I don't much like when my questions go unanswered."

128/2701

Last edited by Kazatul on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:39 pm

A Warriors Return

As Dravec begins to speak the half-breed listens to him as he speaks of the last time he had seen the half-breed and how he looked then in comparison to how he looked now. When Dravec makes the comment about the half-breed being a brute, the half-breed glances to him for a moment before shifting his gaze from the male as he lets out a faint growl. As Dravec continues speaking the half-breed listens and when he makes the comment about shape shifting the half-breed smirks faintly. When Dravec finishes speaking the half-breed glances to him for a moment before shifting his attention from the male. " No Dravec, I am not hiding... " the half-breed murmurs lightly as he shifts his gaze to the mansion, " I have known how to shift my form since I was but a child Dravec. My father was a wolf demon that raped my mother and I am the result of that union... A mix between a human and a demon, a half demon and like my 'father' I have inherited many of the same traits I guess he had... I think of myself as half wolf demon and the wolf as my kin. So there, now you know. " the half-breed finishes, glancing back to Dravec for a moment.

EXP: 227 | 3938
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:49 pm

"Most fascinating. Inherited abilities being passed from parent to progeny. The wolf blood & considering an animal ur kin would definitely explain some things. So you wish to be an alpha of your own pack? I can help with that. Your mother was taken against her will and your relationship with your father seems strained if not non-existent, so I would advise against creating bastards or taking women against their will. It is a sign of sigificant weakness to take a woman in such a manner. I doubt you will have much of a problem finding female companionship once you take the first true step on the road to becoming an Alpha." I did not have many things that I was opposed to but that was one of them. While I know that "to the victor, go the spoils" is frequently used as licene to claim women in such a manner, it is disgraceful and dishonorable. I slow my pace to walk alongside him. It was not his verbal answer that concerned me as it is his nonverbal communication. That is harder to fake as it is instinctual not calculated.

207/2908
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:23 pm

A Warriors Return

Turning his attention from Dravec, the half-breed falls silent and listens as the male begins to speak again. As he begins to listen to Dravec, the half-breed shifts his attention away from the male, though the half-breed finds himself glancing back to Dravec as he speaks of his mother and his father. The half-breed keeps his attention on Dravec for a few brief moments as he goes on to speak about not taking women against there will and making bastards like him.. Shifting his attention from Dravec, the half-breed lets out a faint growl as he gazes off into the distance while listening to Dravec still. As Dravec finishes speaking the half-breed gives a faint nod, glancing to the man that has come to walk beside him now. " I never really had a relationship with my real mother, she abandoned me to the world when I was a child. " The half-breed says as he turns his attention away from Dravec again, " I do desire to become an Alpha... that is what I am meant to be. " the half-breed says before falling back into silence.

EXP: 206 | 4144
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:25 pm

I would not speak on the matter of his mother again as my only real thought is that she probably abandoned the boy due to the trauma caused by looking upon him only to see the boy's father and the horrible things he did to her. It was unfortunate that the child had to suffer for the sins of his father, but such is the way of things. So he did indeed wish to be an alpha. I see no reason that I cannot aid in such an endeavor. "Then remain loyal to Battousai and that is what you shall become. You should make sure that you have everything ready. I need some time to focus on the maps and best possible scenarios. So you will have to excuse me for a while. We can talk more later if you like." I would take a few more steps forward as the command, "Shimmer" is whispered from my lips. My body would fade from view appearing in the foyer and heading for the map room. Two hours undisturbed should be more than enough time for me to come up with a solid preliminary plan.

- EXIT RP -

196/3104
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:40 pm

A Warriors Return

The half-breed holds his silence as he gazes off into the distance until he hears Dravec as he begins to speak again. As Dravec begins to speak the half-breed glances back to him for a brief moment before shifting his gaze from the male, thinking upon what he is saying. As Dravec finishes speaking the half-breed gives a faint nod to what the male had said, " I see.. I shall do my best. " The half-breed says as he glances to Dravec, " I guess you have a lot to think upon now. I shall see you when the time comes for us to travel. Farewell Dravec. " The half-breed says to the male before he fades from view. With Dravec having left the half-breed finds himself alone now that his companion had left as well, though now that he had spoken with the two and got some insight from Dravec he now knew he had many things to think upon for the future. With a light sigh the half-breed fixes his gaze upon the mansion and makes his way to the building and to the room he had claimed as his own to wait out the two hours before they would be leaving.
-End-

EXP: 209 | 4353
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Return *   A Warriors Return * Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warriors Return *
Page 1 of 1