Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Warriors' Arrival I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

The Warriors' Arrival I Empty
PostSubject: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Jyn and company had left from the mansion where they were temporarily based at and traveled east for two purposes. One was to return to Mare Maris for Jyn to reset his traveling in a manner of speaking and the other was in order to assist Yuki in finding a territory to find home. When company was referred to, it was consisted of Jyn, Hunter, Dravec and the ten clansmen who had come along with them hailing from a neighboring clan. Aside from the people in the party there were several houses and a horse drawn cart in the procession as well. The trip had gone well up to this point; since it seemed that Dravec had some idea of where they would be going along the route lead led back towards the coast, they would be following the trajectory which he set up in his chartered course. By this time, they had traveled several miles already. Jyn would find himself riding atop one of the horses given to him by the clan Senna was in during their departure. Looking up to gauge the time of day it was and then looking down at the map to gain their bearings, Jyn would call out to Dravec if he were close by and inquire, “are we there yet?”

229 / 229 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Unfortunately Yuki had lost out on his chance to ride the horse for the trek which put him on foot for the duration of the trip, though such a thing wasn't much of a problem for him though riding a mount along side the others would have been nice. Trekking the journey on foot the half-breed stays ahead of the main group, scouting the area ahead of them for any sign of threats or anything unexpected. Slowly Yuki shifts his gaze from side to side as he lifts his head, tilting his nose to the air before taking a few sniffs of the air in search of any foreign smell to the forest or anything that is familiar that shouldn't be in the forest. As he takes in the air through his nose Yuki hears the call out from Jyn which causes him to pause for a brief moment as he glances back towards the rest of the group. Holding silent the half-breed shifts his attention back to the area ahead of them as he wonders the same thing though he isn't exactly sure since he didn't take the time to try and get a look at the map and there destination.

EXP: 208 | 208
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 pm

For scouting, I had develop a method that I called "void hopping" which is basically me moving in 30 yard increments in a sort of "now u see me, now u don't" manner. So during the last few miles, I have been moving around like that. Stopping, I glance back to the procession and the others were slowing us down. This is one of those times when I wish Jyn & I knew our own secret language or that I had the power to speak into his mind. My ears pick up the question even though I am roughly 50 yards away or so. I hear him clear clear as if I was right there next to him. Within a couple moments, I would be back with the group moving along next to Battousai's new domestic beast. "We have quite a ways to go, Battousai. My original calculations had us traveling at a much faster rate than we are. I will check the map against our current rate of travel to find out when we will arrive."

Last edited by Kazatul on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Jyn’s gaze shifts to the side with the arrival of Dravec next to his horse. With a nod, Jyn would understand that there was still some traveling to take place before them when he was hoping that the answer was probably something along the lines of ‘just beyond the ridge, my lord.’ He did understand that indeed they probably would have moved faster without the ten clansmen tagging along with them, but Jyn had a horse named Ford, so everything was okay. The clan members in the cart would be talking amongst themselves with the middle aged elder riding to the side of Jyn opposite the side that Dravec had popped up on.

“Hmm…” Jyn murmurs lightly before continuing in the conversation with Dravec, “I see. I guess that much is fine, it’s no biggie. I take it that we’re probably traveling at a rate of about three to four miles per hour. Given the amount of time we’ve been moving, I have a pretty good idea of where we are on the map. We should be able to make it to the river that leads into Central by nightfall. We should be able to camp there and continue along your path in the morning.” Jyn grins a bit and comments, “this definitely is the long way, isn’t it? Oh, what did you and Yuki end up coming up with yesterday when you spoke?”

252 / 481 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Again Yuki shifts his gaze, glancing back towards the group for a moment as he wonders if Dravec was able to respond to Jyn's call out or if he was to far away to hear his companion request an audience with him. The half-breed keeps his attention fixed on the direction where his companion and the others are for a few brief moments before shifting his attention back to the forest ahead of them knowing if Jyn sought an audience with his companion would call out for him. Yuki finds his question becomes answered as he faintly hears the sound of Dravec as he speaks to Jyn. Having his question answered, the half-breed gives a faint nod. As he turns his attention back to the forest ahead of him Yuki begins to wonder where about in the forest they are and how far away from there destination they are at the moment. With these questions in mind Yuki begins to slow up a bit so he would fall back and catch up with his companion and the others in order to get a heads up on what is going on at the moment.

EXP: 201 | 409
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:32 pm

I did not like that this trek was taking much longer than anticipated, but Jyn did not seem to mind, so I would simply have to deal with it. I smile at this joke before replying, "This showcases the need for proper intel, Battousai. I'll review the map and adjust the course to better terrain." I retrieve the map when I hear Jyn's question about what Yuki and I discussed. I comment that I believe I found a suitable location for help to settle. My voice lowers so that only Jyn would hear me, "As you can see, we're headed towards the inland island called Latito. There is a location there that I wish to show you. It is the black diamond on your map. Along the way there is a pass along the coastline that I believe would be a benefit to you should Yuki establish his base there. There are mountains adjacent to the area of which I speak so with Yuki on the blue X, we effectively create a controlled valley that would be enemies would have to pass thru in order to gain access to the black diamond. The gamble is that should relations sour with Yuki, he could attempt to cut off our trade route." It wasn't a threat that I truly worried about, but it was a possibility & my job was to keep Battousai informed. There was a grey symbol on the eastern banks of Latito's "sea". I had not mentioned that location yet. Whether Jyn had drawn his map or not was not as important b/c I figured he would have a rough idea given his travels to the Coastal Regions and to the Desert Lands.

297/474

OOC: What forest? :p We're going from south Rocklands to Latito. That should be predominantly plains and such. You and your forest love. Lol.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Jyn would take another look at the map and revisit the black marking that he had seen earlier when looking at the map. It hadn’t been explained that it was the destination, but as he was hearing it seemed as if it were to be a stop along the way. While looking back over the map, his attention is to Dravec as the tone of voice lowers and the information is passed between them. Jyn didn’t put a terrible amount of stock into the words about settling down since in his mind, he wouldn’t settle until his accounts were all in order with his past, but it was good food for thought for something to do after that, or perhaps creating another home other than the mansion, to frequent between travels. The words seemed to be some master scheme that Dravec was thinking of with something that he and Battousai may have spoken about and Jyn would simply listen and leave it at that. When the comment is brought up about Yuki, Jyn would confirm, “he’s good people. I wouldn’t worry about my relationship with him.” With a grin, Jyn would comment, “so who would be our ‘enemies’?”

Up ahead in Yuki’s line of sight there would be movement along the horizon in the path we seemed to be following. Though the area was more or less flat, there weren’t many places to flee to or hide. From the distance it was hard to tell who the people in the distance were, but it seemed to be a party of about ten individuals.

282 / 563 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Though he had begin to slow, Yuki keeps steady pace so he would still be ahead of the group but with in a closer range of earshot in case his companion decided to call out to him or even if Dravec needed to call out to him. Having moved back a bit the half-breed managed to hear Dravec and Jyn speak for a few moments before the two fall silent to his ears. As the two fall silent to his ears, Yuki shifts his full attention to the plains ahead of him, his head slowly turning as he shifts his gaze scanning the area ahead of him. As he moved across the plains ahead of the group Yuki had already begun to miss the mount he had been offered a little bit, such a thing would help him move faster across this terrain and if he and the others were all on mounts they could travel much faster, though as he thought about it Yuki came to the realization that he didn't need a mount but infect he could create his own in a sense. The thought of a mount is quickly pushed aside in Yuki's train of thought as his gaze falls upon something moving off in the horizon ahead of them. With his attention fixed on the movement ahead of them, the half-breed narrows his gaze and focuses on the movement in an attempt to discern whether it was friend or foe though at this range even his keen sight cannot aid him beyond making out about ten individuals.

EXP: 268 | 677
OOC: Hey, I can't help it, forests have the hot elf chicks >=D
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am

The response from Jyn reminded me why I often preferred to deal with Battousai. Jyn was too carefree and playful. Yuki had seemed very reliable and h's a good fighter, but I trust no one absolutely. I would allow him to push the thought from his mind while I would make a mental note to safeguard Battousai's interests in the event of a falling out. When the question of enemies arises, I have to give that one some actual thought. At the moment, we didn't actually have enemies to speak of. At least not at the moment or there are none that I am actually aware of. Still, potential enemies are something that I must account for. "Our enemies will be anyone who attacks us, bandits who aggressively venture too far north, those who would threaten your allies or anyone who gets in the way of Battousai's ambitions. They are enemies and must be removed. Anyone who is an ally of the Order of Chaos is also an enemy." I fall silent as I was about to tell him not to worry about it as Battousai & I will handle that, but Jyn is part of Battousai, so I must be respecful & aid him to become stronger as well so that Battousai is never vulnerable.

229/703
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 pm

The ten individuals that Yuki notices turn out to be hot elf chicks from the forest. Among them are weapons ranging from bows and arrows to long swords; each has a different hair color with bodies of goddesses. The one in the lead seems to be looking directly at Yuki from their distance as he makes them out as if having noticed him before he had noticed her. With a look of seriousness on her face, she would make a waving motion to Yuki and motion for him to come towards her.

With a nod, Jyn started to realize that Dravec would be getting into boring topics. “I see,” he would remark for the moment before realizing that it would probably be better for his counterpart to be out at the moment. Jyn would make the comment, “one moment please, I’ll get him.” With that, a light glow would cover his body as his form would shift into the shape and mannerism of the red-eyed, snowy haired samurai. After the transformation is complete and his body adjusts to be slimmer and more lithe, he would reach into his cargo pocket and pull out his mask and horns in his right hand. While putting on his mask he would comment, “apologies for having to deal with that.”

234 / 797 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Though he had spotted something ahead of him, Yuki continues to move forwards at the same pace, advancing towards the ten individuals. As he moves closer he is able to make out the people ahead of them, though the individuals where not as he had originally thought, at least they did not appear to be bandits quite the contrary, they appear to be rather attractive female elves and how could such beings of beauty be bandits? The half-breed fixes his attention on the one that seems to be in the lead and when she begins to wave to him to come towards her, he thinks on it for a brief moment before he begins to act. Again the half-breed is drawn by his more primal urges though this time he has a remind to make sure he does not get caught off guard like times before. Picking up his pace, Yuki begins to pull further ahead of the group and close the gap between himself and the hot elf chicks. As he moves towards them he makes no move to reach for the blade resting on his back since the ten had yet to show any sign of hostility though they where armed but such a thing is to be expected, after all one needs a means of defense against would be attackers.

EXP: 232 | 909
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:14 pm

I scan the area as is so normal for me to do while Jyn, or Battousai for that matter, is around in order to spot danger before it spots us. I notice Yuki moving ahead comparatively faster than the rest of the group, but Jyn telling me that he is going to "get him" snatches my attention back to him as I try to figure out what he is talking about. That information becomes apparently clear when the light signifies that shift from Jyn to Battousai. When he dons the mask and holds the horns, I bow respectfully. A horizontal shake of my head follows that as I tell him, "You need not apologize for anything, Battousai. Yuki is up ahead and there is a split in the road coming up ahead in roughly 200 yards. If we veer slightly to go southeast instead of directly south, we can travel along the western bank of the nearby small river. The ground there is softer and easier on the horses' hooves and the wagon's wheels. If we take this path, I believe we can recover some of the lost time. It will also make for swifter stops when the mounts need water."

Since I have no reason to turn my attention to Yuki and my senses do not pick up anything out of the ordinary. I am unaware of anything going on with or around Yuki or these hot elf chicks from the northern forest area that apparently have followed us or something of that nature.

269/972
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:09 pm

The hot elf chicks would bring their party to a halt as they awaited Yuki’s landing. The chick on the side of the leader would murmur something to the leader and they would have time to talk amongst themselves about various things before Yuki would finally make it to them and then would wait for him to come to a halt. If Yuki were to stand before them, the leader of the group would greet him speaking, “Hi, my name is JayZee. We are members of the Hotelf (pronounced Hoe Telf) clan traveling in this area. Because of how dangerous the land is, we want to be able to pass your party with no altercations; am I right in assuming that the group you are with is peaceful?” While she spoke, a few of the chicks would be amongst themselves holding their hands over their mouths in whispering manners while speaking about Yuki to one another.

Battousai continues to ride with his gaze forwards as Dravec speaks. With a nod, he accepts the incoming words and thinks on them before saying, “good.” He takes the time to forcefully and mentally suppress his other personas so that he would be able to speak freely without them listening in. He makes the comment to Dravec, “the originator of my body seems bound in an endless quest to kill this target that has been eluding us for a lifetime; it would be most fortunate if that loose end can be tied up swiftly.” For this purpose, Battousai confided in Dravec his desire to build a network of operatives much like they were when they grew up. Having a group of intel gathers would swiftly rectify the issue of Jin’s eternal hunt.

317 / 1114 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 pm

As I move towards the group I keep my gaze set on the ten, shifting between them as I keep an eye out for an signs of aggression from the group, though no such thing comes forth from the group which is a pleasing thing to know since I didn't really wanna kill these hot elfs, though perhaps do other things with them.. Coming to the group of ten I come to a stop before them and shift my attention to the one that seems to be the leader as she begins to speak. With my gaze fixed on the leader I listen to her as she introduces her self before going onto explain herself and the rest of her group. As I listen I can't help but glance from the leader and to the others with her. When the leader finishes speaking I shift my attention back to her and take a brief moment to think upon what she had asked. I don't recall talks of doing battle on this trek, at least not unless it was something we had to do so I guess we were here peacefully. Since the others where still a ways behind me I guess it was up to me to put on the big boy shoes and be the diplomat at the moment. " Greetings JayZee, I am Yuki. " I say as I bring a hand up and extend it out to the female in a friendly manner, " We have no intention on attacking you or your people. We are not here looking for trouble but if we are forced too we will defend ourselves, I'm sure you can understand that given the dangers of the land. " I say with a soft smile as I look at the leader, attempting to make sure nothing bad came of this encounter.

EXP: 309 | 1218
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:50 pm

So it would seem that there was a mission to be undertaken. Also, given the beginning stages of my current plans to aid Battousai, I could not afford to devote myself personally to the task, so I would have to utilize my intel network to locate the target. Nodding to Battousai, "I have been putting together such a network for months now. I have contacts in the NW Forests, throughout Medius, the desert lands, and several within the Coastal Regions. So finding the target will not be a problem. I will get the word out when we stop tonight. I will need a detailed description of the target. Do you want me to handle this for you or is this a personal matter?" Something told me that it was for sure the latter of the options.

Looking around, I notice that Yuki is speaking with someone. I notice that they look female, so I figure, he is probably flirting with a group of female travelers who probably got their cart stuck in the mud or something of that nature. As long as he has fun while remembering my terms for assisting him from yesterday's conversation.

214/1186
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:48 pm

“Yuki,” the leader repeats his name from her own lips. As he extends his head, she leans down and extends her hand to his, shaking in a greeting before lifting back up to sit upright and back arched along the horse she was currently mounting. She answers back, “yes, I understand that fully.” The young lady to her side leans over and whispers something to her before she would nod and return her attention back to Yuki and ask, “may I ask how you can fly? You’re not a normal human, are you?”

Battousai would stoically answer, “it’s a personal matter” while being slightly distracted on Yuki’s current position. With his eye sight, he would be able to look toward Yuki as if looking through binoculars simply by activating a stronger manner of sight within himself, but he continues calmly, “all I need to know is a location.” As for the description, it will be hard to give one after all these days had passed though Jin perhaps could recall the faces of the two ring leaders that had to be hunted down. Battousai answers, “I will show you the symbol you are to look for once we arrive at a resting point.” He observes, “you have been busy.”

231 / 1345 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 pm

When she takes my hand, I lightly grasp her hand and shake it before releasing it and letting my hand fall back to my side as I look up at her on her mouth. Well that went good and it seems she understands me and hopefully won't be a threat to us in our trek, though perhaps I can find out where there village is so I can go visit when I'm finished here, something that doesn't sound like a bad idea given how these elfs look. Looking up at the leader I shift my gaze to the female at her side as she leans in and whispers something to her. When the leader returns her attention back to me she begins to speak again, seeking information from me. For a brief moment I frown faintly at the question she had asked but as the frown fades from my visage I give a faint nod to her question, " No, I am not... Well, at least part of me isn't. Though it shames me to a point, my father was a wolf demon that had his way with my mother and I am the outcome of the forced union. The ability to fly is one of the traits I have inherited from heritage. " I answer as I watch the leader to see what her reaction to this will be.

EXP: 230 | 1448
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 pm

So it is as I thought. I had no problems with being sent out or in this case sending my fellow operatives out for recon to search for an enemy of Battousai. That would actually be kind of fun to be honest. It is a time like this with a mission like this one that makes me wish that I could go out on the mission myself, but my duties exceeded beyond that of just an operative. I had to aid Battousai with strategy and tactically moving in a manner most optimal to his ambitions. For now, I would have to focus a location for him to use as the foundation of all future endeavors. That must remain the first step. From there, we will assess where his vision shall point next. I follow his gaze over to Yuki. "Do you want me to go and inspect, Battousai?" I did not necessarily want to interrupt whatever it is that Yuki is doing up ahead, but we are almost upon them, so he will have to keep going anyway. At least with a little warning, he can find out where they are from or headed and try to meet up with them after we finish with our business. Battousai speaks to me again about a symbol that I would be searching for. I assume, he is talking about some form of crest or perhaps a relic that this target keeps with them all the time. Whatever it was, it was apparently distinctive enough so I would welcome the information. My gaze turns back to Yuki again. My vision sharpens on him as my eyes shift to appear more avian than human. Of course, I would not notice this myself.

299/1485
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:09 pm

The reaction that Yuki gets seems to be positive as he isn’t shunned for his dark origins. This coaxes more murmured communications between the ladies in attendance. “What’s an interesting story,” the leader would admit before noting the approaching proximity of the traveling party that was coming from behind Yuki. The distance away was still a couple hundred feet, but quickly approaching at a walking pace. The leader would turn her attention to Yuki once more and inquire, “who is the leader of your expedition?”

When the question is posed by Dravec, Battousai would shake his head in a slow but negating manner and speak, “I want to see what he will do.” Looking to Dravec Battousai would make the comment, “if you hover around him too much he may take offense to it. Even if you mean to help him, it’s hard to have someone embrace you if you don’t allow them a sense of independence and pride.” A portion of these words would be fueled by the fact that Battousai saw himself as Yuki’s sensei, but also Battousai knew Dravec and how his thorough nature was. Allowing Yuki an unplugged controller wouldn’t necessarily harm anything, though it was clear to Battousai that they didn’t own the young man. Given his new changes and darker demeanor, Battousai felt he needed to be around Yuki a bit longer to be able to properly gauge him.

270 / 1615 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:23 pm

I had expected that he would send me forward, but he tells me to let Yuki play this out on his own. Seeing no reason to object, I remain by the side of his horse and keep pace next to Battousai. Since we have a bit more time, I would address a different question that Battousai had posed, "Been busy? Not really, Battousai, I have been working on expanding and focusing my avenues of intelligence between my network. As for this trip, I spent a good portion of yesterday putting this plan together. When I returned, you stated that we were moving, so I put together an option for where we could move to." My voice trails off for a moment before I look up at Battousai to pose a more important question that had been bothering me since they first arrived. Seeing no point in hesitating, I pose the follow question, "So who exactly are these people traveling with us, Battousai?" That question there had been nagging me for a while now, so I figured it would be best if I just went ahead and addressed the proverbial elephant in the room since it couldn't really be avoided anyway. Awaiting his answer, I scan back and forth between Battousai and Yuki. There was no denying that Yuki is strong physically, but I have not had the time to truly test him mentally and to gauge the conviction of his heart compared to the intelligence of his decision making. If I was to help Battousai make this one a strong leader then I would have many tests to be undertaken by the man wolf.

297/1782
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Keeping my gaze on the leader I watch her as she seems to accept what I had told her and not think and react negatively towards it, which was a pleasing thing to known. As she makes the comment about my story I give a faint nod as I shift my gaze, glancing from her and to the others in her group for a brief moment before turning my gaze back to her. Within the span of time having come to talk with this female and admire her beauty and the beauty of the others with her I had forgotten about my companion and the others with him, that is until she brings them to light as she inquires about the leader. After she asks I shift my attention from her as I turn to glance back at the group, my gaze shifting to my companion , noting the mask he had put on along with the horn thing he seems to wear some times. " The one with the mask on is leading the expedition. " I answer as I lift an arm and point towards Jyn, looking at my companion for a moment longer before I shift my attention back to JayZee, " May I ask where your clan is? " I ask as I look at JayZee.

EXP: 220 | 1668
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 pm

“…” Battousai remembers that he hadn’t mentioned anything about the people who were traveling with them aside from the introductions that Jyn did when they were back at the mansion. Understanding this, he would inform, “they are clansmen form a neighboring clan in Rockland. Jyn met a woman while scouting and went back to her clan’s village building a report’ with them.” It seemed that Battousai seemed to always speak more when around Dravec, though his tone would be low and awkward in its flow. He continues, “Because we were leaving the mansion for a prolonged period of time, he left to have them watch over the area for us. In return, one of their prominent figures, the mother of the woman he met, requested that he allow some of her clansmen to follow with us. For the moment, they are at our disposal.”

The leader nods and takes note of the Yuki’s party leader before returning her gaze to him to answer his question. She informs, “due to various reasons, we are nomadic…” She seems somewhat ashamed about this and the ladies behind her seem to share a similar distaste for this truth. However, she continues, “but for that reason, I would like to request a favor. Can you introduce me to your expedition’s leader? I have a proposal to offer him.”

255 / 1870 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Nodding my head to the horse mounted samurai, "I understand. Hostage for hostage. If they move against the mansion, you have aprminent member of their society to be held as prisoner. I doubt it will come to that tho." I had numerous reasons for thinking that way. At the top of them is that they seem to be friends, Jyn & this woman, so her being friends with him instead of Battousai makes her seem less formiddable in my eyes. The hostage aspect is a major deterrant to war or battle simply because we can use his capture to break their spirit or turn them against one another. This is indeed how my mind works. Now there are some who might consider me to be paranoid since I analyze the probability and best counters to basically any & everyone turning against the one I serve at any given moment. At this very moment, that is Battousai. The strange thing about his persona "situation" is that I hold no fealty to Jyn, but since he shares form with Battousai, I must keep an eye out and aid him too.

My thoughts evaporate to the background of my mind as I notice Yuki point at Battousai. I would bring his attention to this as Void energies are visibly drawn to my right hand. This had to be thought out within the next few moments to lessen the possibilities of threat to Battousai.

258/2040

Last edited by Kazatul on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:02 pm

As the leader begins to speak, I look to her and listen to her answer, a soft frown taking form on my visage at her answer. Such a thing is a true shame, it would have been nice to go and visit her clan and there home but it seems I would not get to do such a thing. She continues to speak and I listen as she begins to speak of being introduces to my companion for some offer. I give a faint nod, " I am sorry to hear that you and your people are nomads now. Yes, I can introduce you to him, please follow me. " I answer before turning away from JayZee and the others. Turning around I begin to walk back towards my companion and the rest of the group to help close the gap between us at a quicker pace. As I move closer to the group I speak up, calling out to my companion, " Jyn, come here! " I yell out to my companion as I lift an arm and wave to him in an attempt to get his attention. After calling for my companion I glance back to JayZee and speak up, " If you dont mind me asking, what happened to make you nomadic? "

EXP: 216 | 1844
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:21 pm

With his words, Battousai was pretty sure that Dravec didn’t fully understand the implications of Jyn’s diplomacy; it was the type of reaction that the drunken and paranoid uncle might give to a nephew, but at this level, Battousai didn’t believe that it mattered terribly much whether Dravec understood one hundred percent or not. He would simply allow Dravec to surmise that answer and leave it at that. There is silence from the samurai as they make their approach to the group of ladies as well as Yuki. As things would work out, it would look like the ladies and Yuki were making their way towards the traveling party. There would be some murmuring among the clansmen on the cart, but in a hushed tone as to keep their observations of the women to themselves. Battousai’s interest would be on them as they approached and his eye would twitch slightly with the demand to come hither. It wasn’t Yuki’s fault, but rather Jyn’s fault for being so casual with him. Still, Battousai wondered if they should perhaps have a stricter teacher student relationship. Zayzee answers Yuki, “we’ll get into that in a bit…” She leaves the rest to his imagination as they arrive to Battousai and Dravec. Looking to Yuki, Battousai inquires, “yes?”

249 / 2119 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Truth be told, I could probably relax by his point, but something feels off. It is probably my paranoia, but still, none of the energy gathered around me is released, but instead, I harness and channel more spatial energy as they approach. Yuki's tone and word choice moves my gaze to Battousai as the request sounded much like a command since there were no words of inquiry incuded with them. I am curious as to how he will respond to being called in such a manner. Much to my pleasure, he does not move to strike the wolf brute. Good. Watching the apprach, I scan the women in order to try & discern the potential threat that these women posed to Battousai. As of right now, I see none but I do know that that is generally the best deception. To appear demure & weak in order to lure an adversary into dropping their guard so that u can strike swiftly and crippingly. So for now, I observe poised to act and act quickly.

185/2225

Last edited by Kazatul on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 pm

As JayZee speaks, answering my question though with out the kind of answer I sought, I give a faint nod, " Alright. " I say as I glance back to her for a brief moment before shifting my attention back to my companion and the others as we finally meet up. Coming to a stop I look to Jyn as he speaks. " Jyn, this is JayZee. " I say, looking to Jyn as I gesture towards the leader of the group before shifting my attention to JayZee, " JayZee, this is Jyn the leader of this expedition. " I say as I gesture to my companion while looking to JayZee. After briefly introducing the two I move over to Jyn's horse and begin to speak to him, " She is seeking to speak with you on some matters and I thought you wouldn't mind speaking with her. It seems something happened to her clan that has made them nomadic. Perhaps she wishes to become allies with us. " I say, glancing to JayZee for a moment before turning my attention back to my companion and Dravec, " I don't believe they will be a threat. " I add as I look to my companion.

EXP: 206 | 2050
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:27 pm

The company comes to a halt when the two traveling parties converge on one another’s position, meeting in the middle. The cart wheels pause in their rotation and the horses are calmed and rubbed to rest. During the introduction from the white haired oen with the biggest sword, it became clear to Battousai that he would have to work on assisting Yuki with understanding the idiosyncrasies of his personality disorder. Whereas Jyn didn’t mind being called Battousai, Battousai didn’t necessarily enjoy being called Jyn, which was probably natural seeing as he was the stronger of the two. With the amount of time that he’s spent around him thus far, Battousai would have assumed Yuki to have picked this up thus far. Correcting Yuki in front of people they would probably never see again didn’t seem as gainful as simply proceeding with this at the moment, but the point was noted. With a nod, Battousai accepts the fact that the lady wished to talk to him and turns his attention to her. Confirming Yuki’s words, JayZee would admit, “yes…” She looks over Battousai and then to Dravec before returning her gaze to Battousai in a face to face type manner with a certain air of professionalism in her tone depictive of a leader as she continues, “of course we don’t look to pose a threat or start a fight; we’re actually distressed.” In thinking about it, she decides, “I guess it’s best to give you a summary first. Our land was recently sacked and taken from us; we were forced to flee and we’re all that’s left of our tribe. There seem to be strong people and weak people in this world and that difference seems to be obvious.” Her voice becomes more concise, “I’ll get straight to the point. Your traveling partner, Yuki here, seems very strong. We would like to borrow him from you for a little while so that he can mate with us. We wish to have stronger offspring to continue our clan in the future.” Looking to him, she adds, “…unless he has an issue with the proposition?”

Battousai looks on casually thinking about the deal tactfully. In the background of his mind, Jyn yells out, ‘nooo! Take me too! Why should Yuki have all the fun, he hasn’t even shown any interest in women to me!’ For being a distraction, Battousai mentally blocks Jyn out, who spirals backwards in blackness while yelling ‘nooooo.’ Battousai would of course want to see what was in the deal for them, but he would look to Yuki and wait for a response to her addressing him; Yuki would be outnumbered ten to one in this ‘battle.’

507 / 2626 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:04 pm

My gaze shifts to Yuki as he speaks and I close my eyes to hide the sheer annoyance at his words and actions. There you go, moron, let the people who none of us know what their true intentions are know who to keep their eyes on in case they choose to act with aggression. Every fiber in my being thinks to teleport him somewhere painful. Doesn't even matter where. I would not acknowledge him as unity must be shown first and foremost.

When the female leader speaks, I ignore her assurances that they are not a threat. That has yet to be seen and I cannot allow my guard to drop and Battousai be caught unaware. When she presents her proposal, the first thought that passes thru my mind is one of confusion. Why would they wish to procreate with the servant instead of the master? The second thought is happiness that I was not chosen for this task. That would certainly not sit well with me. The third thought is actually far more strategic as Yuki could benefit from this. If he accepts, then these women would be indebted to him and he could effectively make himself the Lord of their clan thus giving him a base to begin from. When his offspring are brought forth, they would establish a solid ruling family. Of course his offspring would not be of much value until roughly 15 or 16, but this was certainly a long-term investment. If Yuki does go off to procreate with these women, they have no idea the strange offspring they will bear. Still, that is not my concern. Remaining silent, I observe to see what decision will be selected.

311/2536

Last edited by Kazatul on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Keeping my gaze on my companion after speaking I fall silent. As JayZee begins to speak I listen to her as she starts to explain why her and her people had come to be nomads and lost there lands. It is rather troubling that someone had killed all of her clan and taken her lands from her, such a force could be trouble in the future. As I hear her speak my name I glance to her for a brief moment as I am drawn into the conversation though for unknown reasons. As she makes her desire with me clear to Jyn and myself my jaw drops faintly as she explains she and the rest of her clan wish to mate with me to increase there numbers. This was rather mind blowing and at the same time something something I knew I couldn't pass up, not just to help JayZee and her clan but also for the sheer pleasure it had to offer. There was no way I was going to let something like this slip through my fingers.. Shaking my head faintly as I come to back reality I glance to JayZee for a moment, " I have no issue with such a thing... It would be my pleasure to help your clan. " I comment before turning my attention back to my companion, " I do have a request though JayZee. I have a duty to my friend here, we have yet to finish our journey so unless it is alright with Jyn for me to go now I would ask if you could travel with us until we have reached our destination. " I say as I shift my gaze back to JayZee.

EXP: 286
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:05 pm

The reaction from Yuki is enough to know that he will at least tolerate the idea. JayZee seemed pleased that Yuki accepted the offer and gazes were turned to Battousai. Sitting on his black stallion, his arms were folded at this chest and sitting upright, he would look between the two. He felt it would be easier if Jyn were to handle this transaction, but if he allowed that, then there was a chance that Jyn’s offspring would be mixed in somehow; but that was something that the world was not yet ready for. The samurai did have a few liberties at hand; he needn’t worry if they were trust worthy, for he had Dravec in his party. Chances were they would be watched even if they didn’t know they were being watched at all times. Aside from that, Yuki was continuingly growing strong, which was something Battousai wanted to continue to oversee and cultivate. He felt confident that Yuki could probably take the women in a battle if needed, and if not, the addition of himself and Dravec would be overkill as they could simply be teleported under the ground. Only a brief moment passes before the gazes shift to him that Battousai would speak, “what do you have to give?” At first, JayZee looks surprised, but then she turns to the side and addresses her right hand, “Daim?” The right hand looks to her and nods before pulling around a small bag containing barter items. JayZee explains, “this is all we have left from our village.” Battousai would nod to have Dravec check the bag which would be filled of various things of varying value to which he would describe. Regardless of what he reported was in the bag, Battousai would speak for him to give it back and say, “we only need your word that you will do more good than harm.” Looking back up to him, JayZee gives a modest nod and assures, “you have that word.” Accepting this, Battousai would confirm, “your party can travel with us. We will camp at the river west of here for the night; after that…” Battousai’s gaze shifts to Yuki, “do you feel confident you can take back the village on your own?” This would be a chance for Yuki to show his strength to allow Dravec to thoroughly gauge it; aside from that, it would be training as well.

443 / 3069 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:30 pm

The business being transacted prompts me to allow the spatial energy to be harnessed and channeled internally instead of my preferred method of allowing the energy to move around me. I do not need to place my gaze upon Battousai as I am more concerned with observing these new women. When the question of value comes up, I look at the leader as she misunderstands his meaning. We had access to plenty of barter items and if we ever needed more, I could simply take on odd jobs for payment instead of information and scrolls that I have yet to follow up on. Still, when this new woman, Daim, steps forward, I move to retrieve the bag and look inside. I inform our leader of what I find to be useful, but there is no enthusiasm in my voice. While I am in no means of exceptionally good character, I did not take from the poor and needy. Still, they were set to benefit far more from us than Battousai will benefit from them, including our protection during this journey. Holding the bag, I turn to him ready to present the items to him before I am told to return it. Nodding my head, "Battousai." I return the items to Daim before stepping back to remain next to the horse. I generally stood closer to the head of the horse on this trip. I wanted to have an extra step in order to warn him or teleport Battousai out of the path of any danger.

The question posed to Yuki is an interesting one. It would be an interesting opportunity to see Yuki in action as well as a chance to see how well we work together. If he agreed to the terms, I would add that discussion with both these new women and Yuki to begin gathering intel on the village. This would be a mandatory step in preparing his strategies.

343/2879

Last edited by Kazatul on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Yuki shifts his gaze to Jyn for a brief moment as he spaks up asking what they have to give. Shifting his gaze from Jyn, Yuki looks to JayZee for a brief moment before glancing to Daim as she pulls out a small bag of items. Yuki gazes at the bag for a moment before shifting his gaze to Dravec steps forwards to check the contents of the bag. He keeps his gaze set upon Dravec for a moment before turning his gaze back to Jyn as he speaks again. At the moment Yuki remains silent as he watches the transaction and deal take place between Jyn and JayZee since he had already spoken with his answer. As Jyn begins to speak again informing JayZee and the rest of her group that they can join them Yuki sighs internally, his gaze still on his companion as he begins to address him. As his companion puts forth the question, Yuki remains silent as he thinks on it for a moment, though there were unknowns that needed to be taken care of Yuki gives a faint nod as he speaks up, " Yes, I can take back the village on my own. " Yuki answers before shifting his gaze from his companion and glances to JayZee for a brief moment.

EXP: 224
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 pm

When the question is asked, the women hold a look of disbelief. Daim begins, “there’s no way one man could…” Yuki’s words interrupt her as he assures them that he could probably take back the village on his own. The leader, JayZee composes herself and comments, “surely you’re jesting. Our entire village was taken by these bandits…” She explains the situation a bit more, but Battousai had already thought about a few things. The chance was high that whoever took the village had a plan that helped them take it and mapped out its taking; this could be counted as part of their strength. Battousai didn’t feel like they would have a game plan for if someone came to the women’s aid. JayZee mentions that there were at least thirty men in the army, to which Battousai didn’t seem impressed. The details could be worked out later. Nodding to Yuki, his confidence was all that was needed as an answer. Battousai ignores the chatter about the impossible and turns around to the clansmen behind him as he announces, “we continue.” With that, he would motion Dravec to proceed with him and he would continue forth along the trail they were traveling. JayZee and the women would stay back as the caravan passed, looking among one another, still a bit surprised that they would be heading back the way they had come. While moving away from the group, Battousai would speak to Dravec, “when we get there you can scout the area.” It would be up to Dravec to come up with a contingency plan for the worst case scenario.

As Battouasi and Dravec continued along with the clansmen, the women would eye Yuki in a new light. One would ask, “so you really can take on an army by yourself?”

339 / 3408 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:53 pm

This trip has taken an unexpected yet agreeable turn for the better. We were continuing after this delay that would probably bring about another delay. Still, the interesting possibilities that were ahead of us excited me, tho I would not show it. A the order to proceed is given, I move forward with Battousai and while I am not one to question my leader's orders and decisions in front of the others, I did not know if the odds were in favor of Yuki surviving this one unscathed. When given the command to scout the area when we arrive in the general area of their village. "I had planned to do so. Battousai... about sending Yuki in alone, what if he needs help in the heat of battle? At least send those women with him. After all, it is their fight as well." I would pause for a moment before nonchalantly offering, "Or u could allow me to help him. A strategy typically needs to be adjusted during battle to optimize its efficiency at all times." It was a simple request truth be told. I figure Battousai doesn't want to overpower the battle and have the glory and credit given to him, but Yuki versus a whole army seems a bit much.

227/3106
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Yuki keeps his gaze set upon JayZee as she begins to speak, starting to explain some more about who had taken her village from them and how many there were in the group that had attacked them. As he begins to listen Yuki keeps his composer as he takes in the information JayZee begins to provide. When the amount of bandits is brought up, Yuki thinks over the number for a moment as he turns his gaze from JayZee and back to his companion. With his gaze on his companion Yuki begins to think over what he will have to do and as Jyn gives the command to begin moving, Yuki gives a faint nod as he turns his attention back to JayZee and the rest of her group. Shifting his gaze between the women Yuki could see they still didn't believe he was up for such a task, though such a task would be rather reckless to go at alone but he was not one to reckless things, or at last the dumb ones that could get him killed. When the question is asked of him, Yuki glances to the one that had posed it and gives a faint nod before shifting his gaze between the group before bringing his gaze to rest on JayZee, " .. Yes, I can take on an army by myself. I understand your disbelief but you shall see. " Yuki says with a soft smile, " Now, shall we be on our way? " Yuki inquires as he begins to move after Jyn and the others.

EXP: 263
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:00 am

For a moment, Battousai’s gaze shifts to Dravec and then back out to the road ahead of them. He did not think the amount of men that Yuki would be facing would be too bad so long as they were normal humans. Still, if Yuki did require help, then that would work out in his favor since it had been some time since he had cut down a man. Still, he did have a point about sending the women with him as it could build camaraderie between him and them. He compromises, “The women can go. If the battle does not end in five minutes, then we both will go in and end it.” Since they currently knew nothing about the strength of the army, so the scouting will help mold his strategy. He assures, “I’ll make my final decision when we get there.”

The women are somehow partially convinced by Yuki’s words. The leader keeps a cautious gaze on the man wondering just how strong he was before she nods and agrees, “yes, let’s keep up.” With that, she would motion for the hot elf chicks to follow behind her as they would move with Yuki to keep up with the group. Inquiring of Yuki, she would ask, “are the other two… the leader and the other one, strong as well?”

223 / 3631 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 pm

I have no qualms with his decision, so I simply nod to him and acknowledge, "Understood, Battousai. I'll scout ahead. Yuki is preoccupied and we need to make up time." Barring any interruptions, I would shimmerinto the Void and reappear ahead of the group by roughly 30 yards or so.

OOC: Let's skip ahead I the day.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Following after his companion and the rest of the group Yuki glances back to JayZee and the others to make sure they too were following as well. " How hard could thirty humans be.. " Yuki asks himself mentally as he moves at a steady pace so JayZee and the others could catch up to him as he followed after Jyn and the others. As he hears JayZee speak again, Yuki glances to her for a brief moment before shifting his gaze back ahead of him as he begins to think on her question about his companion and Dravec. " Well... " He murmurs lightly as he dwells on the question asked of him, " Honestly I am not sure about one of the two.. I have not really seen his physical strength but I have seen some of his magical prowess and he seems to be more adept in the magical arts. I don't believe he possesses the same amount of physical power that I do and as for Jyn. " Yuki says as he eyes his companion for a moment before shifting his gaze back to JayZee, " I don't think he possess the same physical powers as I do but he is very skilled in the use of a sword. He is the one that tought me how to use a blade. " Yuki says with a faint nod before he falls silent as he follows after Jyn and the others.

EXP: 244
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Arrival I   The Warriors' Arrival I Empty

Back to top Go down

The Warriors' Arrival I
Page 1 of 1