Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden Time III: Vs Catherine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Golden Time III: Vs Catherine Empty
PostSubject: Golden Time III: Vs Catherine   Golden Time III: Vs Catherine EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Golden Time III: Vs Catherine NoahPost_TrueOldKimiFinalx3
Noah Valesti
Health: 200%
Stamina: 104%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: ---

Kimi
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Dmg/Status Relay:
Theme: Dairy of Jane

Noah was on the ground weakened, almost in a kneeling position, and further back behind him was Kimi, laying on the ground with two swords piercing her armor and pinning her to the ground through her stomach. They were in the desert but the swords was stabbed in so deep that the hilt was to her stomach. There were also two swords within her limbs, one in her right wrist and one in the left, making it where she couldn't move. Someone in a position like this would most likely be dead, but she wasn't. She was in a sense well and alive, though it was due to Noah's spell. It protected her in a sense from the grasp of death, though the pain was all still there. She had been screaming so much that she eventually just stopped and attempted to endure it. Surrounding them was a around 337 individuals with weapons, and amongst them was a female woman in a black revealing dress. She possessed big breasts though not over the top. Her Skin was somewhat pale which brought out her red lips as well as red eyes. Her hair fell to the middle of her backside in a wave fashion rather than straight down." Ha! you're on your knees ". There was a battle going on between them, him and Kimi versus this one woman. The events that led up to this would be revealed later, though what was known was that this was due to Noah and Kimi seeking out more people for their village within the desert after gaining the individuals from the village near Latito. There were warriors from a village that boardered the deserts and The coastal region, a somewhat unknown village that the two just happened to stumble upon. He gritted his teeth as he looked up to her, and all she did was laugh." The highest stakes game...Looks like you're going to die and I will get everything you have...Noah ". The gritting of his teeth stopped and immediately a smirk would appear on his face." You talk too much ". And with that would cause the sand below to form into spikes and shoot up, penetrating her flesh in carrying her up to the sky. At some distance the spike would come to a halt with her just dangling from above." And No...everything you have is min..." before he could finish off that word, a sword would rise from the ground behind him and sever his arm clean off." GAHHHHHHH!!! ". He screamed in Agony. The people around were the spoils of the battle...and so was Kimi and Inanis. Earlier Noah tried to negotiate with the leader of the village, but she was against it, being the risk taking individual she decided something else. The two would do battle, leaders of both village, and the winner would claim everything that belonged to the loser, as well as the loser being killed. In a sense it was a conquering situation brought about through unorthodox negotiations. The winner would claim the people of the loser, simple as that, and from the looks of this it was hard to tell. Noah was weakened and lost an Arm while the female who was thought to be dead happened to utilize her ability over Metal to manipulate a sword that was hidden in the ground to Attack Noah.

Extra:

Words :: 610 Exp
Gains ::---
Golden Time III: Vs Catherine Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time III: Vs Catherine   Golden Time III: Vs Catherine EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Golden Time III: Vs Catherine NoahPost_PrometheusKimi
Noah Valesti
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]

Kimi
Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Dmg/Status Relay:

Up at the top, hanging from the edge of the spike, the Female Catherine laughed slightly. Red lightning started to shoot off from her wound, in a similar manner to how Noah regenerated. The instant that his arm was cut off, red lightning shot off from the wound left by the attack. Bone began to form again first, creating a skeletal arm first. The sight of this shocked everyone around as they thought that Noah was done for. The skeletal fingers motioned back and fourth before Muscle grew from the bones as outlined by the red lightning. It was creepy, but the then the flesh itself would grow making it appear as if he had never gotten hurt. It happened in a really fast manner, finishing by the time he had motioned his fingers 3 times. There was something else that would occur, utilization of the Ultimate shield. From each of his limbs, a black layer would begin to cover him. It appeared as if his skin itself was changing properties, though that was misleading. The black graphite like substance would cover his arm and continue spreading throughout the body until it covered every portion of it. There was laughter coming from it which would give the idea that Prometheus had taken over, though it was still Noah. He could see her from his position, seeing her falling towards the ground with a huge hole in her stomach." You're not human...that's not a surprise. At first I thought you were though and simply had the ability over metal, but now its confirmed...so what are you. Oni...Kami...half breed ? ". Noah asked creating a little small talk between two individuals. Her stomach healed in the same manner that Noah healed, having all her organs destroyed in that attack recreated and walking as if nothing had happened to her." Now who is the one talking to much...the nerve of a handsome guy like yourself covering your looks with that hideous form ". Noah flexed his fingers before leaning over as if he was getting ready to dash." You pushed me to this...I can no longer just sling my power around. You're one of those enemies who just can't be handled in any manner. You need to be handled with care ". Catherine laughed out loud in the presence of the people she led before causing 9 more swords to come to her and hover behind her. Kimi was aware of the small battle talk that was occuring and she would scream out." NOAH STOP MESSING AROUND! ". She was angry, but that was because this whole time she was dealing with this agonizing pain. Noah sighed before shrugging." Well, you heard her...I have to cleave your head off now " and with that, Noah would dash towards Catherine with all he could.

Extra:

Words :: 524 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time III: Vs Catherine   Golden Time III: Vs Catherine EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Noah Valesti

Kimi
Dmg/Status Relay:

At the same time, Catherine would charge towards Noah with everything she had. Her expression was that of a deranged woman, though it didn't scare her men. The battle continued in such a fierce manner that the men had considered both of them to be on a level of their own. With charging for her, The Kami took notice of one of the swords that would appear to be floating behind her to motion and point towards him. For a second he thought that it was going to launch at him, though it didn't exactly do that. The blade extended quickly which would cause him to become very alert. He didn't think that the swords could do this, but he managed to dodge it quite easily by dodging to the right. They wanted Catherine to win this fight, but at the same time that had gained so much respect for Noah for the way that he battled. She continued forwards with another sword performing the same kind of action that the first sword did, extending towards him. He wanted to continue charging for her, despite the swords so he would shift to the left again, but not as much due to the first sword still being out. That left 7 swords floating behind Catherine since there was a total of 9 that followed her in a hovering manner, maintaining a certain distance constantly from her back side, almost as if they were an extension of here. This wasn't going to stop him though as he continued until he closed the distance between him and her. He pushed one of the swords away with his hand quickly, and then immediately used the other hand to swipe at her head. She motioned her head back a tiny and one of the remaining seven swords motioned to the front of her to guard against the attack. She would retaliate quickly with one of the other swords, swinging towards his neck, though he easily dodged it. The sword wasn't going to do any damage anyways, but Noah made it clear in his head to still dodge attacks despite being in this impervious state. The Armor could take alot, but it does weaken with each attack it recieves no matter where it hits on the armor, and it'll be his luck if he have to face something big when the armor breaks because he got a little Cocky. That was something he wanted to avoid, so even when in the armor he managed to dodge attacks to the best of his abilities. She kept swiping at him and he continued to dodge each strike, sometimes initiating counters of his own by striking towards her face which failed everytime due to the swords that was acting as shields for her. Catherine pushed forwards in the midst of one of her strikes and launched her hand forwards, grabbing onto Noah's face quickly." What the!? " and with that Catherine would slam Noah into the sand beneath them, utilizing so much force that it would cause alot of the sand to rise up and fly out all around them. The people watching would turn their heads a bit just to avoid it getting in their eyes.

Extra:

Words :: 578 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time III: Vs Catherine   Golden Time III: Vs Catherine EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Noah Valesti

Kimi
Dmg/Status Relay:

" DON'T LOSE!! " Kimi yelled out before the sand flew past her, which caused Prometheus eyes to widen and then narrow. He placed his right hand on the ground after chanting some words within the palm of Catherine In which many spikes would launch from all around them, concentrated at Catherine. She was able to take notice of it quickly as she released Noah and motioned back. The spokes began firing at her and the swords behind her tried to contest with the speed of the spikes, but it was a bit much for her to keep up with as she was pushed back. Two of the spikes would bypass the swords and take a chip at her neck, leaving a hole where she would appear to be chocking. The Regenerated though like before and then jumped back while panting." Urg! ". Before she could get readjusted, Noah was heading her way immediately. She sent two of her swords flying towards him instead of extending, and when they made their way towards him He pressed his hands against the sand to form together to make earth, and then the earth wall to rise up which would in a sense catch the swords. The swords would stab into the wall, and Noah would warp from his position to the other side and continue his dash towards her." DIE!! " She yelled creating 20 swords that would appear behind her and launch towards the armored Noah. Noah would lean forwards to dodge a sword that was aligned with his head, and then motion to the right to dodge another. A couple of the swords clashed with him and then decent damage to his layer of armor but it still remained in tact. " STAY AWAY!! " She yelled as Noah closed the distance, as well as widened the distance between him and Kimi." Watashi wa Kamidesu! ". And with that he would unleash a new attack. This one wasn't his Dei Iudicium nor was it something that dealth with the manipulation of time within an area. This attack was known as Noah's Judgement, a very powerful and possibly unstoppable attack that allowed it to travel at godlike speed with the godlike power, and at the same time piercing things that was heavily resistant against the element itself. It is because of this that the weapons that usually guarded her broke when the magic came in contact with it, and it continued going. She wasn't able to see it, but she knew that something big was heading her way, or at least something very very powerful. The attack would hit Catherine creating a huge tear in her stomach, possibly severing her torso from the rest of her. She coughed up blood as she flew back, her head looking to the skies. She tried to regenerate from this attack but she didn't have much stamina left, and the attack wiped away her life so she was left there dying." Heh...The first time I ever..." She would cough up blood before her body began to turn to dust." Looos....t ". her flesh would vanish and soon there would be nothing left of her. The people looked to Noah, recognizing him as their new leader so they would bow to him. He turned his attention away from them and made his way towards Kimi, losing his armored state before he got over her and smiled." I don't lose...". He would yank the swords out of her, and allowed her to heal completely.

Extra:

Words :: 635 Exp
Gains ::Population addition = 20% of the Unused Population Space (337)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Time III: Vs Catherine   Golden Time III: Vs Catherine Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Time III: Vs Catherine
Page 1 of 1