Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden Time II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Golden Time II Empty
PostSubject: Golden Time II   Golden Time II EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Golden Time II NoahPost_TrueOldKimiFinalx3
Noah Valesti
Health: 200%
Stamina: 104%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: ---

Kimi
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Dmg/Status Relay:
Theme: Kakusei

It's been a little period since their return from the realm below. So much had happened that left the Archangel in a state of confusion. By his side was Kimi, the first person who had literally followed him into hell in back, showing the true dedication of someone by his side. Noah needed some time to process the information so for a good period of the time he would reside in his chambers. Meanwhile the village was enhanced greatly due to the efforts of the villagers. Noah laid in his bed looking up at the ceiling with Kimi laying down next to him. She wasn't up on him but it was as if friends were chilling over each other house just having a moment where one would bring about some profound things. She was there to help him through what he had experienced in hell. All he could do at the moment was mutter one thing." Galatea... ". Kimi wanted to say something, but most of her attempts so far had been futile." Noah...I can't explain what happened down there...and Im not even sure I can help. Im going to be here for you though so don't stress yourself too much ". She wanted to Stroke Noah's head but she knew it wouldn't be a good idea. He was in his older form, which due to recent events in Hell became his default form. It was as if the body was allowed to finally grow, and that the child form had became one of the forms that would require magic in order to invoke. It was really inconvient because of his past as the child Noah. Something then hit her as she then jumped off the bed and slammed her fist into her palm." I got it! ". Noah turned his attention to her and wondered what she was on about." The villagers had just finished constructing the new buildings! all 2 floors and such. How about we go out and gather more villagers. Im pretty sure with our abilities we'll be able to gather far more than we did last time. Before I was working with the hothead Prometheus, but you would do so much better than him. It'll also be good for us to go out since the past few days we were underground fighting off huge rock demons and stuff... A place I remind you that I will not be going to again...that is unless you need me to ". Noah could see what she was trying to do, and he very much appreciated it. It would have been in a sense disrespectful not to accept her method of helping him, and with this it would be helping the villager greatly. Kimi expected him to say another time, or something of that nature, but she found herself completely surprised at his acceptance of this little venture." Alright...Let's go ".

Extra:

Words :: 508 Exp
Gains ::2 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs | At least 5 Posts in the day]
Golden Time II Space

Last edited by Noah on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Golden Time II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Time II   Golden Time II EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Noah Valesti
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]

Kimi
Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Dmg/Status Relay:

The Two would make their way out to the south this time in the direction of the desert waste lands. They weren't exactly heading there, but wanted to make their way into the lands that both have not been in, as well as check the area near Latito. That was their main goal though, figuring that getting people from the lands nearby would be better. Noah couldn't bring himself to develop an ability that would allow him to warp a large amount from one area to another. The most he could do at the moment was himself and 3 others, which often included just him and Kimi. There hasn't been a moment where he had needed to warp others though. The two was traveling on foot together, not warping to cover a larger distance because they wanted to use this time as to just talk. There was so much discussed during the period that they were traveling, stuff regarding Sera, regarding Yuki, and more importantly the stuff that went on in hell. His expression was more well composed than it was before which indicated that he was coming out of the confusion a bit. That trip was something else. " Galatea...I would have never thought someone like her existed...". Kimi looked to Noah." You mean someone like you ? ". He gave a slight nodd as he continued walking." And this whole time she had been in the realm below and I didn't know ". They would continue discussing the matter at least until a village of a decent size came into view. Kimi looked at the village from a distance and began making little calculations in her head." Based on the number of houses I can point out, I think we can get a good amount of individuals to come with us if we play our cards right. People in the surrounding lands should have heard of Inanis...the land of beauty and ". And right before Kimi could finish Noah would interrupt her, first by bringing up his hand in a way of telling her to stop." Don't Kimi...please. When you get like that it starts to ". and before Noah could Finish, Kimi would interrupt him." Make you feel all proud inside ? ". " No, it make me want to just facepalm myself. That's not a good thing too ". Kimi motioned over to Noah and began poking him in his left arm." Oh come on... you know you it doesn't make you want to facepalm yourself. You're too proud to be agitated when someone is speaking highly of the wonderful place that you build with your two hands, along with the two hands of others including myself...but thats not the point ". She gave a cheesy smile due to the playful nature that in a way overtook her now. Noah couldn't admit it, but her uncommon playful nature was quite enjoyable.

Extra:

Words :: 522 Exp
Gains ::---
Golden Time II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Golden Time II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Time II   Golden Time II EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Noah Valesti

Kimi
Dmg/Status Relay:

Kimi continued to poke his arm all the way to the village. When Noah got there, he looked around at the people of the village who at first didn't pay him any mind until someone took notice of his skin color. There was word of an Elder from this region who ruled over a portion of lands and with a village of his own. He was a great leader, and one of the features of that individual was the color of his skin. Of course there wasn't much negative attention if any. Some of the people wondered what he was doing there." Excuse me! can anyone her direct me in the direction of the person in charge of this wonderful place ? ". Some of the people continued to look at him non stop, while some continued doing what they were doing and occasionally looked back at the both of them. A Man in what appeared to be tattered clothes made his way over to them before coming to a stop a few feet away." Let us welcome you to Windy village. The person in charge, or our elder is Old man mazdah. He lives in a mid sized home in the middle of the village. you really can't miss it if you go straight from here. It's like the intersection of the village ". He was trying to find a better way to describe it to another elder who was so well known throughout the region. It was a little strange though because he didn't look like an elder, or old as the title would hint. The Kami nodded before holding his hand out to the individual." Thank you very much for your assistance. I am Noah...village leader of ". and before he could answer, the man in tattered clothes would answer." of Inanis! That place is well known just so you know. I want to be able to go there myself one day ".The man then shook Noah's hand quickly." My name is Helios...Im a former archeologist of Mare Maris ". Hearing this struck an interest in him, something that Noah would check out more after his and Kimi's objectives were completed." Nice to meet you Helios...I have to go now, but Im almost certain that we will indeed be bumping into each other again ". And with that, both Noah and Kimi would make their way for the home of the elder. Both of them would eventually come across the home that was guarded by 2 guards, and so he would walk in. They didn't appear to be hostile so the guards did nothing. Once they got in, they approached Mazdah which was an old man smoking a pipe sitting in the center of the place." Why have you come so far out here...Noah Valesti of Inanis ". Both Kimi and Noah arched a brow, but a smirk appeared on Noah's face." So you know of me. That makes things alot easier and so we can skip introductions ".

Extra:

Words :: 520 Exp
Gains ::---
Golden Time II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Golden Time II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Time II   Golden Time II EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Noah Valesti

Kimi
Dmg/Status Relay:

" I detect ill intentions from you...". Noah shook his head a bit and folded his arms across his chest." No waaay. Im only here to discuss between, elder to elder...and Kimi ". He had to include her since she was the one that got him to go." I wish not to discuss business with you. You formed such a beautiful village...but I feel something wrong, and the skies tell me just to avoid you...tell me something Noah Valesti of Inanis. What pulls you to this world ? What is your goals ?". Noah's smirk then turned into a serious expression as it would appear that this old man was picking his nose into places where people often ended up dead." My goal is to build a Utopia where Spirits and Humans live together. Oni's are included in that utopia for I am looking for the unification of the world ". The old man laughed a little before caughing a little bit." I didn't know you were such a liar, and not a very good one at that. You may be able to pull that off with other individuals but not me. Guards! ". He called out to the guards that was outside, and they would quickly swoop in and thrust their spears into the gut of the Kami." NOAH!! ". Kimi yelled as the other guard quickly brought the spear to her neck, warning her not to make another move. Noah's body would appear to have fallen lifeless onto the ground, which made Kimi start to develop tears in her eyes. before they could fully develop, there was a chuckle coming from the body of Noah as he lifted himself off the ground. Red lightning shot off from where he was stabbed and it appeared to have sealed up in almost an instant (Example around 0:47). Not even Kimi knew that Noah possessed this ability, which kind of intimidated her.Somewhere she was glad that he was alive, but the way he just revived like that, or healed in an instant without even using one of his healing spells. The guards looked with shocked expressions." My feelings were correct. You're pulling from the souls to regenerate...sacrificing souls ". Kimi's eyes widened a bit as Noah held his hand out." Enough of this ". With that Said, Kimi would motion away from the spear quickly and knock one of the guys unconscious. The other would rush at her and try to attack her but she would shift to the side, break the spear with her fist by punching at it, then she would bring her leg around and hit the guy in the head, knocking him out. Noah's eyes would look at the Elder and a smirk would appear." You was too well intuned with the world old man...it shortened your already short life...I want you to go out there, give a speech about how you will be uniting with us, and how out of good faith, you will be sending a portion of your villagers to live in Inanis. After so...when we leave, you will kill these two guards...and then kill yourself ". With that order, Noah would walk away, having used his Power of Kings on him, so everything was to happen just as he commanded. Kimi would follow after him in a manner that a subordinate or second in command would.

Extra:

Words :: 612 Exp
Gains ::Population addition = 20% of the Unused Population Space (421)
Golden Time II Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golden Time II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Time II   Golden Time II Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Time II
Page 1 of 1