Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Discussion / OOC / Archived

Go down 
+18
RagnorakTres
Soothesayer
Dice Roller
Phew
Rune
Noah
LittleMariko
Kaguyalover
Kazatul
Pennywise
Shintre
Rek
ero
Lydeck
Kyro_Shiori
Ashurei
Kiun
aѕceпxion
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

OOC goes here, not on other boards.

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:19 am

What? Cybering?!

I wanted to be the first person to cyber on this site >:{
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:29 am

oh shit son, do we still do that monthly activity contest? If so, I am definitely going to start cranking out a lot more solo's. I've been banking up the multiplayers and getting lots of people experience other than myself (ya know, bein a team player and shit).

And.. that quest starts.. like right now?
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:33 am

Who's your team, Ash?
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:48 am

Right now, I've rpd with Kaz, Shiori, and Kaguya. I figure, I want to hit up an rp with Jack to see how well I can stand against a demon, and you cause you're fun to RP with.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:22 am

@Kiun: I don't cyber with myself... or anyone for that matter. And I didn't even notice the post since I post from my phone in the mornings before I get to work... like now.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:29 pm

cyber:
i dun have the board set up for the site contest yet
i'm still thinkin if i want to do it
until then
godZilla shit:
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:37 pm

WTH?! Stay away you dirty old man! Take Kyro instead... he likes that sort of stuff!
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:47 pm

what in the hell...
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Pause.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:49 pm

hammer time?
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Kazatul wrote:
@Kiun: I don't cyber with myself... or anyone for that matter. And I didn't even notice the post since I post from my phone in the mornings before I get to work... like now.

I seem to remember many a time when Shin would jump in and be like, "Yo Kaz, your RP is great and all and I'mma' let you finish, but... you can't use that hottub part for wordcount homie! You can't!"
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Kiun... you sound bored.. you should go start a thread that I can come jump into..
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:46 pm

I'm currently debating whether I have time to post before dinner or not. >: |
And Kyro and Mari are already trying to kill me. Why you wanna' jump on the Kill-Kiu-Because-He's-Not-Actually-A-Fighting-Character train? QQ
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:56 pm

nah, I'm exploring and stuff. I don't want to kill you. A friendly spar is a friendly spar. I'm an angel after all..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Well look at this. I get a chance to check back in on you guys and everything is starting over Haha I'm in the process of moving which is the reason I left last time but in a couple days I should have stable internet and could make a comeback... just got to think of a new charry. Not to sure how much ill post right off the bat though with the whole moving thing. But Ive been itching to get back on here.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:32 pm

welcome back, and good luck with moving!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Yea its going good so far. I might use my idea I had for Armant and modify it because Ive had some other character ideas I've wanted to try. Ill think him up slap a name on him and jump on in as soon as possible haha Y'all changed your forum names so now I have to try and figure out who is who again lol I think Ive gotten it mostly figured out.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Your dice roller is fucking bullshit, Shin.

Edit: Nvm > >
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:20 pm

I went back to my original name.

lyd: yep.. it is..
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:43 am

I used to hate how long winded I was at "RPs", but at an RPG like this being overly long winded pays off rather nicely.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:36 am

Kiun wrote:
Kazatul wrote:

I seem to remember many a time when Shin would jump in and be like, "Yo Kaz, your RP is great and all and I'mma' let you finish, but... you can't use that hottub part for wordcount homie! You can't!"
Oh wow!!! I forgot all about that RP! Those were not cybers... they were merely RPs that just so happened to have strong sexual content and nudity amidst the violence, adult language and adult content in such a manner that Viewer Discretion was Advised.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:59 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:19 am

With us, viewer discretion should always be advised..
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:32 pm

@Ash: Yeah...

Yay for being able to help move this quest right along.

@Jack: Go post to enter the saga! :p Unless you're secretly helping the Green Plight!

@Shin: That's actually a great idea for future quests... allowing two sides! :p It allows the members to potentially battle against one another on the big scales. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:47 pm

two sides?
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:50 pm

viewer discretion... what his this, iv never heard of it
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:50 pm

HAPPY DAY LATE B DATE RUNE!
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Yea, what Shin said.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Shin, remember back in the day of WoTC and WoTR? You would do call to arms where we could pick a side to fight on and represent. He is saying to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:12 pm

@Shin: Yeah, so say in the case, some people could have been hired to help the Green Villain as a henchman while others were hired to rescue the Princess. Thus, giving two sides to the quest and in a scenario like this one where there's just a room or rooms with treasure in it, the Green Goblin could offer some to whoever is serving him, so the reward would essentially be the same.

@Rune: I thought you looked a lil older. Happy belated, Wolf Boy!
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:17 pm

it also isnt a green villain.. think of it like those things from Fable 2 that you get turned into if you are bitten by..
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:20 pm

lol, its wolf man >.> and thanks
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Kazatul wrote:
@Shin: Yeah, so say in the case, some people could have been hired to help the Green Villain as a henchman while others were hired to rescue the Princess. Thus, giving two sides to the quest and in a scenario like this one where there's just a room or rooms with treasure in it, the Green Goblin could offer some to whoever is serving him, so the reward would essentially be the same.
stfu noob
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:49 pm

ITT: Shin doesn't have time to make a real response so he just makes fun of the most acceptable target.

I approve.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Ashurei wrote:
it also isnt a green villain.. think of it like those things from Fable 2 that you get turned into if you are bitten by..

Balverines!
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:25 pm

BALVERINES!!

I was like.. WTF are they called..
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:35 pm

When it says "Naturally Spiritually Aware.", does this mean that they can see and sense spirits or just that they can see spirits?
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:17 pm

aware like you are to normal ppl around you
like if i lick u, ur aware
you sense w/the sensing package
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:54 pm

So...

Anyone around? I put a call out down on the rp board for anyone who wants to rp. I can come to any location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Ash you better keep putin up too cuz when I get internet at my new house I'm be on here like a fat kid on cake. Haha luckily I has my phone to keep tabs til then cuz the att guys skipped out on hooking me up t home today like they were supposed to. Grrr. Oh well I think I got two buddies might join me when my net goes up.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:09 pm

thats good. Make a thread on any board and I'll join you anytime.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:58 am

I demand a "most improved troll" award!
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:00 am

Unfortunatly you are as likely to get that as I am for " How the fuck does he write this much"

That is. You arn't <_<

*sips morning tea*
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:11 am

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:47 am

Lydeck wrote:
Fuck.
Thanks, now I know what my new OOC thing will be!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:39 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Hey demons .......
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Yes?
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:27 am

.-.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:53 pm

>.>

so, about that questing thing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion / OOC / Archived
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next