Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Discussion / OOC / Archived

Go down 
+18
RagnorakTres
Soothesayer
Dice Roller
Phew
Rune
Noah
LittleMariko
Kaguyalover
Kazatul
Pennywise
Shintre
Rek
ero
Lydeck
Kyro_Shiori
Ashurei
Kiun
aѕceпxion
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

OOC goes here, not on other boards.

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kiun
Intern
Intern

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Oh shi-, am I doin' this?! A long lost momento of Shin and Mari's childhood!

Spoiler:

Brb reporting Shin for Sister Abuse.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:02 am

lmao! that's kiunlarious!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Good deal on fixing the calculators and wall of effects; now I can use a single browser.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:11 pm

ha... bask in it and admit my awesomeness boy!
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:57 pm

yall have a good weekend
i'll keep tabs on my phone, but...
IT'S FRIDAY AND I'M OUT DIS BIATCH! (work)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Quote :
So if there's no difference, why would ever get a weapon over your starter weapon? It doesn't make sense to pay 10-20x the cost of this weapon you can find during a job quest if there's no benefit. Not requesting anything, just an observation. Probably could've shortened the weapon list by A LOT!

@Barter: Limited to Common doesn't affect its density or damage tho, unless I'm missing that somewhere. Also, having more than 1 weapon, why not just have 2 common swords then and save yourself a lot of "money".

The reason that people would 'ever get a weapon over your start weapon' in order to get multiple weapons. There are others that should be a no brainer; it eludes me why you ask dumb questions with the only answer possibly being because you want to seem like you're making an impact. Not everyone has a preference mapped to yours, so if I have a swordsman who wants to have 7 swords, which I might, then that would give purpose to getting other weapons.

Traditionally weapons aren't expensive to begin with; in a setting where you have 75% of the world's population dead, there has to be random weapon just lying around. So yes, you should be able to find them in job quests. You're not paying 20x its value if it's value is equal to your job quest; you're playing x1 its value.

There's no reason to shorten the equipment list because there's no redundancy in it, unlike your words. Not everyone's going to want a sword, so in the sake of variety, you want to have all bases covered. Why limit the types of weapons just because they're easily (your words) obtainable? Not everyone's going to want the same weapon that you do. Some people may want guns, which aren't the generic swords and gauntlets that you're talking about.

If you want to do something a certain way, then do it and let others do things their way. At this point it looks like you're just bitching to rant for lack of anything constructive to say since you're obviously not offering anything better, and even if you did, I'm pretty certain it would be tailored specifically towards your character.

Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:53 pm

I like how you always hold onto the most irrelevant thing in my question. The matter is not about picking up a second weapon as that wasn't even the main point/focus of the comment.

If there is no difference between COMMON and RARE weapons, why would someone spend extra to get a RARE weapon when a COMMON weapon does the SAME thing with no added bonus for the RARE weapon.

Follow the words in caps and maybe you'll stop making dumb remarks. You should really learn to read an entire post, huh?

EDIT: This might help out... what is the difference between Gauntlets (Common) and Bladed Gauntlets (rare) in terms of site mechanics like dmg and density and all that?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:58 pm

It's okay everyone, I found out in messenger he's actually pissy because he wants bladed gauntlets (rare) instead of gauntlets (common). Why? I guess that would be a reason to get rare weapons; there you go.

Hell, theyr'e 2 weapons in one at any rate: blades and gauntlets.

Edit: "what is the difference between Gauntlets (Common) and Bladed Gauntlets (rare)." Um... one has blades...?
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:18 pm

I think he's asking if one does more damage than the other, or if the bladed gauntlets are more effective than the non bladed in any way other than it's rarity. And, assuming that's what he means, he's saying that if they don't do anything special compared to the common weapons, then he's not sure it's worth it going after said rare items since there's no advantage to.

Of course, you may have and probably did know what he meant, but I figured I'd just clarify that for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:22 pm

i'm pretty sure with bladed gaunlets you can actually kill someone in one shot... like you know a blade to the jugular, the temple, heck maybe even decapitating them...

Edit: or make them bleed out
or make their guts fly out
or slice them up
or cut an arm off
or a leg
or a arm and a leg
or two legs
or two arms
or you can shave
or you can cut hair
or dice meats
or cut vegetables
or stab someone
or stab an animal
or you know something that blades could do....

oh what do you know i found multiple uses a Bladed gauntlet over a regular gauntlet ^.^ difference yaaaaaaaay

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Fri May 20, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm not pissy tonight, I'm in a great mood. Thanks Kaz!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Heh, welcome Ashurei.

As for Psi and his meaning, I know exactly what he wants. He'll use an example unrelated in attempts to throw that off. He wants to get bladed gauntlets and he wants them to have bells and whistles on them if he's going to pay the increased price tag for them. The original reason he wants the bladed gauntlets are because they're 'gullier' than normal gauntlets and fit his character's image batter. The thing is, this world doesn't have "money" or value based on our current opinions. It's based on rarity. This point was brought up earlier in regards to why swords should be 'common.' In terms of craftsmanship, I would assume finding gauntlets with blades on them would be harder than normal fist gauntlets, and they would probably be harder to make. If they sound like a 'special order' they should be higher in rarity by default IMO.

He would have a sound argument on H2H or something similar; per say if he were comparing two of the same things in a saturated market where you could put a price tag and be picky about what you're getting.

Short version is, if it's less of a common thing, the more uncommon it becomes. Since he's already admitted this to me, I'm fine on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:44 pm

The other issue at hand is craftsmanship. We essentially rebirthed an entire new society of processing, where things are now done by hand, including the creation of tools to make them. finding someone with the skill to make bladed guantlets is going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Kazatul wrote:

EDIT: This might help out... what is the difference between Gauntlets (Common) and Bladed Gauntlets (rare) in terms of site mechanics like dmg and density and all that?
Easy answer... Gauntlets (Common) does blunt or bashing dmg while Bladed Gauntlets (rare) does thrusting and slashing dmg. This would come into play vs armor ie. The Bladed Gantlets are more like to ripped through Heavy Clothing and lower the density then Gauntlets would.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:03 pm

go for the bladed ones, I like it when people wear lightning rods...
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Umm... I didn't admit anything, lil homie. But yeah, Kyro and I have discussed this and the difference is the simple plausibility for critical hits since with regular gauntlets, you would need to hit someone in the temple, solar plexus (or heart if you've got Physical Melee perfected), or the back of the neck to land a critical.

@Lydeck: He knew what the hell I was talking about.

@Kaguya: Those points would be applicable if I hadn't specifically asked in terms of site mechanics such as damage or density b/c the site makes no differentiation between damage types and there's nothing special for bleeding unless the target chooses to add that themselves. So now maybe you see why Kyro dodged that part of my point and focused on the irrelevant.

@Eri: Outside of cloth armor, there's no difference in accordance with site mechanics.

OK, so now that that is dealt with, time to go post for everyone.

@Ash: You're welcome and according to the last time I asked Shin, there's no bonus for that either b/c I asked about the lightning and plate armor thing b/c that would make you excessively entertaining to watch vs a plated tank charry. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:16 pm

There probably wouldnt be a bonus unless I did an AOE electrical field that I could, say, negativelly charge all metal in.. that way my positivelly charged bolts become homing lightning bolts ^_^
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:28 am

You are way too dangerous with electricity...
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:51 am

First time someone tries to argue a point on their magic using real life science, I'm just going to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:10 am

...Am I still here? where da' rapture at? Oh well, back to posting I guess.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:39 am

I know, right? It sure is a nice day outside for the world to be ending.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:59 am

Kiun wrote:
...Am I still here? where da' rapture at? Oh well, back to posting I guess.
Ah, good. You start the thread and I'll drop in :3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:27 am

Quote :
6:27pm Saturday (IDT) - Time in Jerusalem, Israel.
Maybe that christian group assumed EST?
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:29 am

Gotta watch out now, rapture might happen and there will be a moment of darkness before the world restarts and theres no memories of a times past >.>
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:20 pm

aѕceпxion wrote:

Wait until you see what I have planned... Kaz knows what im talking about ^_^

Oh yea.. as for this rapture business.
Try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity ...is based on movement like T-Rex – he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Velocirapture. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two raptures you didn't even know were there. Because Velocirapture's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this – a six-inch retractable claw, like a razor, on the middle toe. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, oh no … he slashes at you here [makes slashing motions below the child's chest] or here … [above the groin] or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines. The point is … you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know … try to show a little respect.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Ashurei wrote:
aѕceпxion wrote:

Wait until you see what I have planned... Kaz knows what im talking about ^_^

Oh yea.. as for this rapture business.
Try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity ...is based on movement like T-Rex – he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Velocirapture. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two raptures you didn't even know were there. Because Velocirapture's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this – a six-inch retractable claw, like a razor, on the middle toe. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, oh no … he slashes at you here [makes slashing motions below the child's chest] or here … [above the groin] or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines. The point is … you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know … try to show a little respect.

Climb upon my trusty steed
Later you will taste my seed
This heart of mine is yours to capture
From now until velocirapture
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Shin was attacked by the christian raptures last night and died. With a heavy heart ,much like Scar in the Lion King, I am now in charge of the site; I humbly accept everyone's allegiance. His sister is in charge of the hyena army and Ashurei and Surreal are both tasked with taking over the Pride Lands. Kaz is hereby exiled from the site, shoot him on sight.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:11 pm

I enjoyed the rapture last night... it's called Kristina Sky and Markus Schulz live until 5:30 in the morning! So hopefully most of the nutjobs have been magically teleported to the other realm where they can no longer bother us by shouting their scriptures on the train at 8 AM while people are just trying to go to work or take a nap on the way to work until people, generally the Christians with the decency to understand that not everyone believes what they believe, have to tell them to STFU. Let us all hope so.

Umm... Kyro... I have communed with the Great Shin Spirit... he says that rumors of his demise were greatly exaggerated and that you, a heathen, should repent... also, he has a question for you though...

What does Shincellus Wallace look like?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:42 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:33 pm

*Skips ahead*

Say what again! I dare you! I double dare you!
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:55 pm

He's black!
He's bald!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:20 pm

And?...
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Shut up and wait for Kaz to finish me off. Gawd.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Quick question. On the site it says that you start off with an affinity automatically, and passing the quiz with a decent amount of right answers get you a free package. Does this mean that a char would have 2 Packages ? I dont want to overstep my bounds since I saw on many other Bios that they just had one.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:00 pm

You are naturally attuned to something, that doesnt mean you get a package for it..
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:18 pm

@Kyro & Lydeck: Lmao!
@Castiel: Ash is correct. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:58 pm

That sounded so wrong... and:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:30 am

trololol
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:44 am

Transformation Page ::
They can stack attributes and cost 6% per post to maintain each

Site Mechanics
- Transformations cost 5% stamina to hold per post.

--------------------
So, we can have multiple transformations active, for (using 2 as an exaxmple) 12% experience a post (2% a post at perfected). Now, I am assuming we use the transformation page, and not the site mechanics page.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:56 am

yay! i'm still on the page xD
MUFASA HAS RETURNED
shincellus wallace doesn't look like a bitch... so don't try to F*** him like one!
lol @ rasheed wallace
@ the transformation thing - yea i peeped that. it's getting fixed. go w/what's on the transformation page. the old sta trans reference is legacy. transformations stack, so you can have more than 1 active at a time.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Yeah!! Now, just remember who the good one is. Who didn't try to usurp ur power in ur NORMAL weekend absence & claim that the rapture got u. *nods* If u want him executed, I have ninjas on standby!
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:23 pm

lmao
SUMMON TEH NINJAHS!
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:31 pm

-appears-

Hi, I'm like a ninja, but I dont wanna get my hands dirty, so like yea..
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:02 pm

THEN YOU SHALL ACCOMPANY ME TO GET MANI/PEDIS WHILE THE OTHER NINJAHS DO THE DIRTY WORK!
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Done. Let's go.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:25 am

ya'll mad gey.

That said, ASH IS BEATING KAZ BY FIVE POSTS. Shin doesn't count 'cause he has Host Connection.
I had money on Kaz winning too. What, did Shin ban him from cybering with himself in his RPs now? Is that why his post count is so low?
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:19 am

What? Cybering?!

I wanted to be the first person to cyber on this site >:{
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion / OOC / Archived
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next