Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Envoy of the End

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Envoy of the End Empty
PostSubject: Envoy of the End   Envoy of the End EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Envoy of the End NoahPost_TrueNoahFinal
Noah Valesti
Health: 200%
Stamina: 104%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: Against Fate [Location of Power]

A time when it all began, a time after the death of something great, and before the birth of something horrific. Terra was on the path of progression and though it was infested with Spirit's and half-breeds alike, human kind continue to manage their great living. Some say that fate plays a part in the lives of every living being, Oni's, Human's, Half-breeds and even the divine beings above. This is where the story of the Kami that had fallen from Caelestis Grace. This particular Kami had lived a mischievous life style, defying the very nature of being a Kami itself, but it all changed when he met another. This individual blessed him with something that no one else could, though it wouldn't last forever. In the midst of enjoying this blessing, Fate had decided to intervene and take it away from him, and purge him from the heaves above for a reason that would be unknown to the world itself. He of course refused to allow this to be taken away from him without a fight, and so with his divine abilities at his disposal and a spirit that wasn't ready to be put to rest, The Kami would engage in a battle against fate itself, hoping to restore what was once broken; Hoping to regain what was taken from him for no justifiable reasons. The name of this Kami was Noah Valesti.

Words :: 256 Exp
Gains ::---
Envoy of the End Space

Last edited by Noah on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Envoy of the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the End   Envoy of the End EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:41 am

Noah Valesti
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

"Wait...what..what are you..AH!!!!!! " There was a loud scream from a woman within the village before an explosion occurred. The explosion would cause the other people in the area to wonder what happened, which in a way attracted them to the area. It was then that they saw the destroyed house with the woman parts everwhere and the part of the woman's child sticking out of the rubble. people that was attracted screamed once they were able to recognize the parts and which would lead to them scattering. They figured the boy must have been a demon due to his appearance and feared for their lives. Some of the males was able to gather the courage to want to protect their families and homes, but it would be a futile goal. Noah held his hand out towards them as he began to laugh a little." The Humans of this world...no! this world in general! ". He said as he unleashed a widespread attack that would kill all of those that made an attempt to stand up against him. After seeing this, a woman would approach him scared out of her wits. She was at the mercy of the Kami before she began to speak." Wha...what do you want ? Why are you doing this ?".

Words :: 230 Exp
Gains ::---
Envoy of the End Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Envoy of the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the End   Envoy of the End EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:46 am

Noah Valesti

Noah's head looked to the person that asked that question, and for the first time ever Noah's wings became clear. They weren't like the average angelic wings, nor where they're wings like Kami's of higher rank. One circular object revealed itself behind the head of the Kami appearing to be floating on it's own despite it being an extension of the Kami himself. It appeared like a somewhat big Halo made of the solid substance. It wasn't sharp, and was gold. The design on it were a bunch of eyes that one would see in some form of ancient structure. It was a piece that definately stood out, but it was merely the object that would bring fourth the wings. From the lower right and left of this halo, energy shot out and formed what appeared to be red colored wings of light. They didn't remain still though, as the energy flowed in a manner to that of a chainsaw, almost like an Angel winged chainsaw. It kept it's form, but made the somewhat high pitched noise that would give others the idea of a laser given if they knew what a laser was. The sight of this got the persons heart beating fast, not knowing what was about to happen to them." I want what was taken from me ".

Words :: 236 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Envoy of the End Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Envoy of the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the End   Envoy of the End EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Noah Valesti

The woman shook her head in a hectic manner due to lack of understanding of what Noah wanted." I don't know what was taken from you! ".Noah looked over to the body of the dead child that was half buried under the rubble before he looked to the female." Tell me something...why is it that pathetic human beings such as yourself are allowed the pleasures of loving without suffering much of the true consequences ? You're able to grow up, fall in love, harbor children as a result of that love, live happily and die happily. You all are self-destructing beings who don't deserve happiness! Im not nearly as bad as you all are, and even with my scheming ways, I never truly hurt someone...so why ? ". He began laughing after that and threw his arm to the side." Your very existence stinks up the world...Half-breeds...Humans...Oni's. You all deserve nothing. This world needs to be purged from existence itself! ". He yelled out while laughing even more." In the New Dawn, The Archangel stands ready to cruelly and mercilessly strike down anyone who manages to escape the first wave unleashed by him, although it seems that no one can ". Those words alone would cause the lady to freeze in place as Noah approached her. He motioned down for a sharp object down within the rubble and stood infront of her. He flipped the Object around and held it in a manner that one would do a dagger." No...please don't..." He brought it from below and upwards, jabbing it through the jaw from below, which would cause the weapon to pierce through it, entering her mouth then piercing through the ceiling of her mouth and entering her brain. The weapon would pierce through the top of the skull, and with that, Noah would release the object leaving it there and he step over her body when it fell over.

Words :: 355 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Envoy of the End Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Envoy of the End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the End   Envoy of the End Empty

Back to top Go down

Envoy of the End
Page 1 of 1