Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Envoy of the Beginning II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Envoy of the Beginning II Empty
PostSubject: Envoy of the Beginning II   Envoy of the Beginning II EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Envoy of the Beginning II NoahPos4
Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: ---
Theme: Destiny~Noah's Theme

" So your name is Noah! Im glad to meet you. My name is Analiesse but you can call me Ann or Ana. Whichever you think is better " The strange lady spoke holding her green bag tightly. Noah turned his attention towards this Human and narrowed his eyes quite a bit. It was strange, that he was annoyed with her but didn't want to ditch her. She looked down onto him and knelt down, lowering herself to his level a bit." What I dont get is why a kid like you was in a place like this all alone. Where are your parents ? " Ana asked, which got Noah thinking just a little. He didnt want to say that he didnt have any parents, and didnt want to give some kind of sob story to explain the absense of what is supposed to be his parents. Finally coming up with something to say, Noah turned his attention towards Ana and rubbed the back of his head." My Parents are vacationing somewhere, though Im old enough to take care of myself ". Noah said, trying to say something that a kid his age would say, or the age that he appeared to be.

Words :: 206 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in multiple (at least 2) RPs in one day]
Envoy of the Beginning II Space

Last edited by Noah on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning II   Envoy of the Beginning II EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Noah
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Ana looked to him and her cheeks puffed out like a blowfish as she narrowed her eyes towards him. This was an expression that Noah had never seen in his entire life, so he didnt know how to read it too well. He motioned back waiting for something to happen." Well if you can so called take care of yourself then how come I found you in that tomb ? That says that you can't take care of yourself...that you'll need someone to take care of you while at least until your mother gets home". She made Noah quite nervous, definitely this part about someone taking care of him. Something big was coming, and he rather avoid what he believed was coming so he would stop her immediately." No thank you. I prefer not having anyone on my back or slowing me down. That tomb thing was because I wanted a place to rest but got too weak to lift the top up thats all. I have been doing things on my own for a while and trust me...whether you believe me or not...Im a very Capable person ". Noah said turning his attention away from Ana. Noah began walking away from her, closing his eyes hoping that she wasn't the type that would follow. It appeared that the chances was against him as she was exactly that type, except that she seemed more peppy then the usual annoyance. He didnt look back, but her heard the footsteps follow him.

Words :: 263 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning II   Envoy of the Beginning II EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 am

Noah

While Noah continued to walk, Anan followed right behind him even though she maintained a period of silence. It got a little annoying having someone hovering over his back... literally since she was taller than him by quite a bit. Noah thought that maybe if he paid her no attention that she would go away. Boy was He wrong. She traveled with him further south into the occupied lands and still no stop, but finally she did begin to speak." You know, these lands belong to someone I know. He's not mean but he's very strong so you should travel with caution. Everyday him and his friend aways scouts these surrounding areas to make sure there are no intruders or monsters roaming these lands ". Ana's warning caught Noah's attention, causing him to direct his attention towards her and coming to a complete stop. ( Hmmm... Interetesting ) He thought to himself before addressing her." Who is the owner of the surrounding lands ? " Noah asked with much curiosity, and the moment he asked Ana would reply simply." Castiel does ". That reply caused him to arch a brow as it forced images in his head of his encounter with Siluros. ( That Human that I saw on that day that Siluros was so obsessed with... It is the heavens that want me to come and make this area my domain. This is a clear sign as I foresaw our encounter ) He thought before nodding his head." I'll be sure to stir out of his way then".

Words :: 280 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning II   Envoy of the Beginning II EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:52 am

Noah

Ana cheered a little bit, not wanting issues to occur. She knew how Castiel had plans on building on these lands and didnt want other people roaming it until things were done. Noah merely said what he said to make it seem like he would heed her warning. The truth of the situation was that he needed the land himself even though he could have just as well taken over the area east of here. Noah brought his arms up and looked at his hands. He had just realized it now, but Idoun had did more than simply seal him in that tomb. For some reason he didnt seem intuned with his magic, his spells in his head seemed... incomplete. He wanted to test it out but the lady was there and he didnt want to spook her. Someo of his spells weren't visual so there wouldn't be any issues about her seeing anything. One in particular that he wanted to test out was Daemonium, so turning to her he would begin chanting." Ut sit lucis radios projeci producat creaturam omnium cordium, demonem tenebras devorabit omnia in viam! DAEMONIUM! ". After the chant, he noticed that Ana didn't freak out, which showed that the spell either didnt work or had a complete mental resistance against the spell. All he received was an odd look from her.

Words :: 244 Exp
Gains ::-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning II   Envoy of the Beginning II EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:59 am

Noah

"What...was that ? " Ana asked tilting her head to the side. Noah gained an awkward look and then turned from her immediately, his left eye twitching only slightly.( That bitch! She some how sealed my knowledge of my spells away... without them Im vulnerable. My need for this land has just became a Must have ) He thought to himself before thinking of a reply to give to Ana about what had just been said." Oh! it's kind of a secret language that I often spoke with a dear friend of mine, thats all. I guess old habbits die hard ". He began rubbing the back of his head slightly as he turned his attention to the lands. ( Im going to claim these lands as my own...build up and regain my powers. In order to do this I must claim the lands from the one known as Castiel. Interesting enough I think I'll still be able to hold my own in the foreseen confrontation ) He thought to himself, claiming the land they were in as his own. He didnt say it out loud due to Ana being there and how much she would probably be against it. A devlish smirk appeared on his face as his eyes narrowed slightly.

Words :: 218 Exp
Gains ::-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning II   Envoy of the Beginning II EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Noah

The two would continue walking and his facial expression made a complete turn when he noticed a figure in the distance. The moment he thought that he didnt want people in the area would be the moment that he would bump into the one in charge of the land. The figure known as Castiel would appear in the distance, though a bit too far for Ana to recognize. Noah was able to recognize though which was why his expression made a complete 180. ( What is he doing out here ? Maybe he's on one of those rounds that Ana mentioned that he does...still there is something off about this. Didn't she mention that there was another individual traveling alongside him...or maybe I heard wrong. ) Regardless of if there was another individual with Castiel, Noah would continue walking in his path until the point where even Ana was capable of recognizing him from a distance, which caused her heart to stop for an instant." Oh no...oh no oh no ". Ana repeated as they drew closer." Let's turn around and go " Ana suggested, which caused Noah to shake his head." How about let's not ". Moments later Noah would find himself feets away from Castiel, staring down his huge figure compared to his own.

Words :: 237 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *July 30*] | Noah Claimed Land "V8b"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning II   Envoy of the Beginning II Empty

Back to top Go down

Envoy of the Beginning II
Page 1 of 1