Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread] Empty
PostSubject: Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread]   Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread] Jackpostava
"Demons tend to come in a lot of catagories. And there are probably more out there than I'll have time to catagorise. For simplicitys sake though I'm just going to focus on the one that matters the most to myself. Psyche demons. Sometimes refered to as demons of sin. Although that isn't quite true. Whilst some of the demons do represent sins, such as myself. There are others out there that don't quite fit into that catagory but do fall into the psyche demon portfolio. FOr example. madness demons. Or demons of fear. It should be noted at this point, what I call the general expanse of demons who are not psyche demons. Are plain, or general demons. These ones tend to have no real specific placement within the emotional spectrum. And whilst I call them by this, it in no way does indicate that they are one like the other. There are elemental demons. There are animal demons ( much like Iskra). Overall. Demons come in a huge catagories. But. Since we are focusing on this one group. Its much easier to just dump everyone else into the other catagory. I suppose I'll start this off in the power scale going from weakest to strongest. Detailing my finds on each and just what if any special properties over other demons I've witnessed. It should be an interesting piece of work at the end."

-Jack, Introduction

Word Count: 285
PWC:267
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread]   Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread] FinchWarDemon-04
" Rage demons are monsters of nightmares. Well at least nightmares for those who live in hell. Before I had claimed control of the clan the rage demons were generally feared in hell for being ones who pretty much attacked anything for no real reason. They directed their anger at anyone and anything that came in their way and to hell with the concequences. Their main features are their incredible size and strength. Generally the feeding on rage makes them for whatever reason turn a reddish tone. However this is not to say every demon with red skin manifests or feeds upon rage. Merely that this is a trait I've seen to be shared among most of the demons of this particular portion of the emotional spectrum. For whatever reason, they also seem to have an odd proficency at controlling fire magic. Whether this is practiced among the clan or just something they are inherintly gifted in I've not managed to really discern yet. But further research should unlock that little enigma.

Despite being the most physically imposing of all psyche demons. Rage demons are considered the weakest of our kind. This isn't because of lack of raw power. In fact, they actually exceed both sloth and fear in that respect. However its the lack of control and coordination behind their clans plans and efforts. Which leaves them trailing behind others. Perhaps under my leadership. This shall change. ."

-Jack,Rage

Word Count: 320
PWC:308
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread]   Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:59 am

No psyche demon starts as they are. An event always occurs to have them turn into such. For the leader of fear this event had been the sheer terror installed into him during the initial chaos. For Jack though. Just what did Jack ever have to take pride in? Well. That was the question wasn’t it? Right now in his lab room in the out post Iskra had built for him. Jack stood there writing his notes on psyche demons. Research into demonic lore and blood magic to make him an expert in the field concerning his own kind and their magic’s. But he did question just what event could cause such a rise in pride that would elevate his kind to the status of Pride. It was a difficult thing to come by pride. Particularly in the amounts required for development in the demonic category that he now occupied, Perhaps thats what made them the strongest. And the rarest. He had a rough idea just what Jowans had been. His mating with that human woman had produced a child. A chid that despite him being the Lord of Pride, he had loved. Perhaps it was the child’s birth that had caused a fathers pride within him to well up that had changed him. But then again it could have been an any number of little things within the demons life that had resulted in his change of type. To Jack, he thought about himself. It didn’t make much sense to him that he would have been a pride demon from day one as all his research concerning his type of demon had suggested all psyche demons didn’t start out like that, but as something else. So, what was it in his life that had resulted in him becoming one. He knew it had to have happened early on. In that dark, lulling over his notes he placed a pen to his mouth. And remembered his words with Iskra. To understand the meaning of his own pride. He’d have to think back a long time to the first years of the dawn.

It was much said that in that first year Jack had spent most of his time caring for the human that he had awakened next to . Well, she wasn’t completely human and was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. But. Things were hard. And Jack was strong. Well, stronger than the humans on Terra, he had the power to break them and take their supplies and food. Thing that she needed. And Jack, well as much as he hated to admit it he needed the company, Jack knew that he was different from the other people around him, for one when things first started out he couldn’t actually interact with the physical world and that had been as much a shock to him as it likely was to the girl. Although. The confusion about not knowing their names, their histories who they were never mind what they were. It was absolute madness. He sat there at his desk thinking that whilst this story was a slight oddity in his life. It did hold a lot of his secrets as to just what early life was like for the pride demon. There were things of direct significance to him. Despite this having some imporatance in Jack’s life he never really thought much about it, at least he hadn’t lately. He had considered it back before Iskra had told him that she had searched and found nothing of an hier to pride. And yet now once again when that hated personage had brought up this subject to him. Jack was left thinking of things once more. He imagined that, his story, if nothing else would be worth recording, after all while he hadn’t been important before, he found that now his level of power was enough to be considered unusual even among the demons. The power that if he had so chose, he could shape the world. Change it. Corrupt it. With this power though had come the attention of others, others like Iskra’s lackey whom had violence towards him practically radiating form his body. Those kinds would at some stage no doubt band together and try to take him out. He felt that perhaps there were secrets to find in his past. Secrets and, tales of himself. When he came to the chapter on Pride. Jack dipped his quill within the blood of the ink pot. And began to write.
exp:800
pwc:753
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread]   Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Notes on Pysche Demons [ Research, Job thread]
Page 1 of 1