Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

Rep! : 3

Arriving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Arriving   Arriving - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arriving - Page 2 Kiko1

The early morning dusk of Mare Maris had begun to settle as a large triangle shaped sail slid out of the thick ocean mist. The ship, which slowly drifted towards the shore of this coastal settlement seemed to be made out of wood and its style, was nothing anyone would have seen in many years. There was a small crowd of the early birds gathering at the shallows of the beach to watch this mysterious shift drift towards them, as if it was a ghost ship of some sort. With the mist still clinging to the ship, the movements on board was hardly noticed by the bystanders on the shore. Suddenly, a sharp and loud scream would erupt from the mist, as a captain or commander would scream to his soldiers an order which was to be executed immediately. After the scream is swallowed up by the air, the ship slowly turns and within seconds its entire broadside is towards the beach and for the first time the men and women on the beach is able to see in great details the carvings of dragons along the side, atop the ship’s deck, a long line of men could be seen, all of which have masks so evil looking that some people begin to pray to their gods for mercy. Slowly the ship grinds to a halt and with another scream from the deck and with it, a door like movement could be seen from the ships lower compartments. The people on the beach, still wary about the ships presence the evil looking men on top is too afraid to approach to investigate what is being dropped into the surf. From what the people see from their position, there are in total twenty ‘things’ that are dropped into the surf and as the ship slowly slide back into the morning surf, they slowly approach, some with more courage than others. Out of the surf comes eight individuals, all are scantily dressed and looks to be in bad shape, some still have chains around their ankles while others have a chain around their neck. The villagers quickly rush to aid the ones walking by themselves, while others go to aid the ones left in the surf. After taking them all into the safety of Mare Maris, some of the wounded and sick got help, while the ones able to walk by themselves were left to their own wellbeing, one of those was Kiko.

exp 439
texp 1

Arriving - Page 2 Kiko3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit

Arriving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Arriving - Page 2 Kiko1

Sitting down as he speaks, Kiko would cross her legs and place her hands atop her knees. Leaning back into the chair she would exhale as she began to relax. Simply sitting there, she would look around and just admire the simplicity of nature. Nature had no worry, it just went about its business, no slaves, no wars, no misery – it was perfect. With a sigh she would turn to Yuki. “You are lucky” she said before looking around again, “You have always been free, no chains, no one decides what you are going to do or how much you are allowed to eat.” She said while looking away, clearly trying to hide a saddened face. “I bet you also have a lot of friends or even a family” she went on, this time her hand would go to her face, clearing away a tear that had begun its travel over her cheek. “I lost everything back then – my family, my friends and my freedom. Those savages took everything I knew and made me their slave!” she said as she began to cry into her hands, covering her face as she began to sulk and whelp as the tears began to fill her palms.

exp 6690
texp 11

Arriving - Page 2 Kiko3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Arriving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Sitting back into his seat Yuki begins to relax as he gazes upon Kiko for a brief moment longer before turning his gaze from her and again glancing around. As he glances around he hears her speak which cause him to turn his attention back to her as he listens to her speak. Though she seemed to think he was lucky he did not think the same given his past. Remaining silent Yuki continues to listen as she goes on to speak more while hiding her face from his view. While listening to her he begins to learn more about her as she starts to explain how she had lost her family, though he thought she lucky that she had lost them in such a way rather then being thrown away like a piece of trash, but for the time being he remains silent and simply listens to her. When she finishes speaking Yuki lets out a soft growl as he watches her, " Kiko... come here. " he says in more of a command then anything, though he did not wish to harm her or do anything at the time, instead he felt the desire to comfort her since it seemed she may need it at the moment given her emotional state.

EXP: 216
Arriving - Page 2 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

Arriving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Arriving - Page 2 Kiko1

Leaning over in her chair, she would rest her head onto his shoulder as her crying began to subside. Nuzzling into his shoulder as she also wrapped her arms around I, she would release a sigh before looking up at him. “Thank you” she said before directing her gaze a head again. “I still don’t know why they dropped me off here, but I’m glad they did, because its people here. On the ship, we had heard stories of slaves being dropped off on desert islands or on a solid rock in the middle of the ocean to die.” With a shudder she would turn to Yuki a second time. “Should we go back? I’m starting to get tired” she said before standing up, though she would wait for Yuki to do the same before she would begin to walk the same route back to the inn they had been before. Reaching the inn that they had rented a room in, Kiko was looking forward to getting up to the room and simply falling asleep on the bed with the blanket tucked around her. From sleeping on a wet and cold wooden floor for so many days and weeks had almost made her forget the sensation of being warm and sleeping well.

exp 6908
texp 11

Arriving - Page 2 Kiko3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Arriving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 pm

When she brings her head to rest on his shoulder Yuki reaches up and runs his hand through her hair slowly as she nuzzles his shoulder. " Your welcome Kiko. Yuki murmurs lightly as he places a soft kiss on the top of her head. As she speaks again Yuki listens to her as he slowly moves his hand through her hair. " Its ok Kiko, I'm here for you. " He murmurs softly to her. As she turns to him he looks at her and as she inquires about heading back he gives a faint nod, though his reasons for heading back where much different compared to probably why she wished to go back. Yuki stands as well as he puts the blade back on his back before he reaches out to her, slipping an arm around her and pulling her close to him as he begins to head back to the inn with her. Reaching the inn, Yuki leads the way inside and as he steps inside he glances around for a brief moment before taking her back up to the room he had rented. As he takes her back into the room as long as she didn't struggle or pull away from him he would pull her in front of him once they entered the room and hold her close to him as he looks down at her.

EXP: 232
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

Arriving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Arriving - Page 2 Kiko1

Standing in the room, Kiko would close her eyes as she would step closer to Yuki and wrap her hands around him, resting her head onto his chest as she would listen to his heart and breaths. Enjoying the silence of the situation and the room, Kiko could feel that the day’s strains had taken its toll on her body. Having been violently dropped off onto a unknown and foreign island to suddenly find herself in the grasp of a man, and all in the course of a single day! Breaking the silence, she would look up at Yuki. “Thank you” she said in a low voice before loosening her grip of the male and start walking over to the bed. If she wasn’t stopped, she would continue towards the bed and sit down, before removing the covers and then curl herself up underneath them, quickly dozing off into the nether world of dreams – dreams she hadn’t had for many, many years. The fact that she had found someone who was willing to help her and treat her like a fellow human and even treat her like a woman had been a rarity so far in Kiko’s life.

exp 7115
texp 12

Arriving - Page 2 Kiko3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Arriving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:24 pm

In the room Yuki held Kiko close to him in his grasp, his gaze set upon her as he watches her lean into him and rest against his form. As she leaned into him Yuki slowly moved one hand over her form as he gazed down at her. When she finally begins to speak and thanks him, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Your welcome Kiko. " He says as he leans in and places a soft kiss on her forehead before she begins to pull from him. At first Yuki lets Kiko pull from his grasp and begin to move towards the bed but before she can move into the bed and lay down, Yuki moves up behind her and takes hold of her again, grasping her from behind he presses into her form as he slips his arms around her firmly, " Perhaps we can keep sleep at bay for a while longer to take care of some business my dear? " Yuki inquires as he begins to move a hand down the front of her form and unless she stopped him he would move it down between her legs. As he moves his hand down her form he leans in and nuzzles the side of her neck before playfully nipping at her flesh as he lets out a soft growl.

EXP: 223
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Arriving - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Mare Maris :: The Coastal Regions of Mare Maris (Archived)-
Jump to: