Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Arriving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Arriving   Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 am


The early morning dusk of Mare Maris had begun to settle as a large triangle shaped sail slid out of the thick ocean mist. The ship, which slowly drifted towards the shore of this coastal settlement seemed to be made out of wood and its style, was nothing anyone would have seen in many years. There was a small crowd of the early birds gathering at the shallows of the beach to watch this mysterious shift drift towards them, as if it was a ghost ship of some sort. With the mist still clinging to the ship, the movements on board was hardly noticed by the bystanders on the shore. Suddenly, a sharp and loud scream would erupt from the mist, as a captain or commander would scream to his soldiers an order which was to be executed immediately. After the scream is swallowed up by the air, the ship slowly turns and within seconds its entire broadside is towards the beach and for the first time the men and women on the beach is able to see in great details the carvings of dragons along the side, atop the ship’s deck, a long line of men could be seen, all of which have masks so evil looking that some people begin to pray to their gods for mercy. Slowly the ship grinds to a halt and with another scream from the deck and with it, a door like movement could be seen from the ships lower compartments. The people on the beach, still wary about the ships presence the evil looking men on top is too afraid to approach to investigate what is being dropped into the surf. From what the people see from their position, there are in total twenty ‘things’ that are dropped into the surf and as the ship slowly slide back into the morning surf, they slowly approach, some with more courage than others. Out of the surf comes eight individuals, all are scantily dressed and looks to be in bad shape, some still have chains around their ankles while others have a chain around their neck. The villagers quickly rush to aid the ones walking by themselves, while others go to aid the ones left in the surf. After taking them all into the safety of Mare Maris, some of the wounded and sick got help, while the ones able to walk by themselves were left to their own wellbeing, one of those was Kiko.

______________

exp 439
texp 1


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:54 am

Arriving

Grumbling softly to himself, the half-breed slowly shifts makes his way through Mare Maris, his gaze shifting and umping between the people that where out at the moment. As he shift his gaze between the people some of them looked back at him, some giving a greeting nod while others a strange cautions look at the half-breed based upon his appearance and the weapon that hung from his back. Though he was getting strange looks from the people around him, the half-breed pays little attention to them as he shifts his gaze while scanning the area around him. As he shifts his gaze scanning the area the faint sounds of screams reach the half-breed's ears, a sound that causes him to pause for a moment as he shifts his attention towards the source of the sound. A desire to find the source of the screams took hold of the half-breed and urged him to begin moving once again though with a change in direction. Beginning to move again the half-breed shifts his gaze about as he heads towards the coast of the settlement where the screams had originated from. As he moves towards the source of the screams the half-breed begins to see people from the settlement as they help what appears to be outsiders that seem to be be wearing chains and other things that may suggest being slaves. Though there seemed to be a few that where walking by themselves and not being bothered by the villagers. The half-breed shifts his gaze across the ones that seem to be on there own, his gaze falling upon one of the ones walking by there selves, Kiko. " Hmm.. " The half-breed murmurs as he begins to move towards the female that was off on her own. As he approaches the female the half-breed reaches into his satchel, " Grow. " The half-breed murmurs, conjuring dark energy with in the bag to take form before he pulls out a simple blanket that looked and felt real enough, being just as a real blanket but was made of dark magic. Coming up to Kiko he offers her the blanket, " Here, you look like you could use this. " The half-breed says with a kind smile as he looks at the female as he offers her the blanket.

EXP: 420 | 420

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:15 am


When a sudden voice is directed in her direction, Kiko spins around, her hands drawn upwards, as to fend off a punch or maybe a whip? When she sees the white haired male standing there, offering her blanket, she would take a step backwards away from him. Her hands would ease a little bit, but still be present in a defensive posture, as if she was trying to judging him and his intentions. After weighing it for short seconds she would with a quick movement snap the blanket from his hand and wraps it around her upper body in a way that would make it stick around her on its own. Bowing her head, as in gratitude, she would take a few more steps away before turning and walking towards a lesser populated area of the area. Her long black hair would still be wet from the water, and sand would still be sticking her clothes and bare feet. Stopping again, she would look back at the beach and the others struggling to get out of the surf before she would look out into the mist with worried eyes almost relived eyes. She would also look for the white haired man that offered her the blanket, though with light shake of her head she would turn again and walk into a lesser populated street, trying to avoid the masses of places such as the bazaar and other places where she might be asked who she was and where she came from.

______________

exp 704
texp 1


-----------------


Last edited by Phew on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:26 am

Arriving

The half-breed watches the female as she makes defensive reactions in response to him, though he simply keeps his gaze set upon her as he offers her the blanket. When she snatches the blanket from his hand the half-breed lets his arm fall back to his side as he watches her wrap the blanket around her self. He expected a verbal response from the female, a thank you perhaps though all he is greeted with from the female is a bow of her head before she takes a few steps back and turns to walk away. The half-breed watches the female as she starts to walk away, a faint frown taking form on his face as he watches her. As he watches the female another side of him urges him to begin moving and in response the half-breed begins to move, following after the female as she walks away. As he follows after the female the half-breed makes no attempt to hide his approach from the female as she moves towards a less populated street. Wishing to make up lost ground between them the half-breed begins to move quicker to catch up with the female as she moves through the streets and as he gets closer to her, the half-breed reaches out with a free hand, trying to grasp her wrist and stop her from walking away.

EXP: 241 | 661

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:29 am


Having noticed the white haired male following her into the empty street she quickens her pace. When he reaches out to grab her hand she quickly spins around and with her palm she quickly spins his hand out and grabs his wrist, making a circular motion with her hands, which would cause the man to spin around and land on his back, at which point Kiko would have already run off into the adjacent street where she would cut down an alley way into another street, which have at least some people present, meaning that anything the male had on his mind would not be able to happen. Arriving into the new street, Kiko found herself to be able to relax just a tad as she would casually walk about, trying to find something or maybe someone that would be able to remove the collar around her neck. As she was walking down the streets and looking for a blacksmith or someone of similar profession, she noticed that people was staring at her. Feeling the awkward situation arising, she decides to get out of the spotlight and maybe find a place where she herself could remove the collar herself. Moving about in one of the emptier streets, she eventually found an empty warehouse or something of the sort. With a little looking about, she quickly find tools such as clippers, tongs, hammers, saws and nails and she was about to wait to remove the collar that was hanging around her neck.

______________

exp 981
texp 2


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Arriving

Reaching out to grasp the females wrist the half-breed is instead caught by a counter from the female as she spins around and takes hold of his wrist and ends up causing him to spin around and fall to the ground on his back, letting the female escape him. After falling to his back, the half-breed lets out an annoyed growl as he climbs back to his feet and shifts his gaze before turning it to the direction the female was fleeing. The half-breed begins to move at a swift pace, giving chase to the female as she makes her escape into a more populated area. Moving into a more populated part of the village the half-breed slows a bit though he stays hot on her trail, using his enhanced senses and his ability to sense her presence to keep track of her as she moves away from him. As he follows after her the half-breed goes over how she had thrown him to the ground before fleeing again and as he goes over it he grits his teeth as he grows angry at what had happened. Following after her the half-breed makes his way into a less populated street and as he does he begins to move faster once again, employing his enhanced attributes to quickly close the gap between himself and the female to catch up to her at the empty structure she had fled too. Making his way into the structure, the half-breed shifts his gaze around until he spots the female. Bringing his gaze to rest on the female it narrows into a glare as he looks at her, " You know, it would be better if you didn't run. " The half-breed says as he shifts his gaze over the female, his gaze stopping at the metal collar around her neck, " .... slave. " He adds, making a quick assumption given her appearance and where she had came from.

EXP: 341 | 1002

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:23 am


Sitting atop one of the many crates which occupied the empty building, Kiko was eagerly trying to remove the collar around her neck; most of what she had found inside the place hadn’t worked on unlocking or breaking it. She was also exhausted from lack of food and water and from the bad treatment she had received on the ship. Having been preoccupied with trying to remove the collar around her neck, the white haired man had been able to get into the building unnoticed by her and when he spoke it took her by such a surprise that she almost fell over. Quickly getting to her feet with a hammer in her hand she would look at him and with a weak voice she would, as it would seem for him – order him out of the building. “Get out!” Standing there with her right hand clutching a hammer and the other supporting her own weight on the crate she was sitting, it was clear that she was in bad shape, which probably came from her little sprint as well as the eager to get the collar off of her neck. She realized now, that she would be too weak to fight him off and the fact that he was able to track her, meant that he was probably strong and or trained in some way, meaning that she did not have a chance to actually fend him off. Trying to move further away from him, she staggered backwards, her leg apparently hurt or damaged in a way from the running. If Yuki was to look at her feet, he would see a bleeding from a laceration on her left leg. In her state she wasn’t able to actually do anything, not flee or fight. With a sigh and a sob she dropped the hammer and fell backwards, hitting the wall behind her with her back before sliding down.

______________

exp 1311
texp 2


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:49 am

Arriving

The half-breed keeps his gaze fixed on the female as she raises the hammer into the air, brandishing it as a weapon while yelling at him to get out. Though she had lifted a weapon and brandished it against him, the half-breed makes no move to draw his own weapon to defend himself against the female or strike her down. As he gazes upon her, the half-breed shifts his gaze about her form, taking note of how she was standing and the shape she seemed to be in and as such the half-breed knew he could offer her aid, if he so desired to do so. When she begins to move backwards, the half-breed watches her, his gaze shifting to the wall behind her before shifting back to her as he glances down to her injured leg that seems to be one of her problems preventing her from making a real escape. The half-breed held his ground, his gaze fixed on her, until she finally came to a stop, her grip on the hammer loosening and allowing the weapon to fall from her hand as she falls backwards against the wall behind her and begins to slide down. Now that she had dropped the weapon and seemed to give up in her escape the half-breed begins to advance towards her once again. As he comes upon the injured female, the half-breed kneels before her, reaching out to push the hammer away out of her reach before he brings a hand up to place upon her cheek as he reaches out with his free hand to her injured leg, " What is your name female? " The half-breed asks her as he shifts his hand from her face and to the collar around her neck.

EXP: 305 | 1307

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:00 am


Her chest falls and rises with each breath as she stares with her black eyes at the man that is now kneeling in front of her. The energy she possessed before was gone with her little sprint. She had exhausted herself, as well as injured her leg, making movement for the next couple of hours, or even a day or two difficult. As he asks for her, she just stares at him, like a caged tiger staring at its captor. As he touches the collar around her neck, she tries to pull herself away from him, but is hampered by the wound on her leg and her state of fatigue and exhaustion. Starting to understand the struggling wouldn’t help her situation, she decided to give in and with that sit back up, her head now more hanging than straining. “K-kiko” she whispered from a dry throat as she stared at him, her black orbs seemed to be softening as she said it. As his hand touched the wound on her leg a short yelp escaped her as she tried to pull her leg away from his hand. Her whole body had gone limp now as the adrenaline and anger had left her body, leaving her as a heap leaning against the wall as the white haired man seemed to examine her. Looking back up at him after having taken her eyes off for a few seconds to look properly at the new surroundings, she would ask him in a humble and weak voice “Do you have a name?” Her voice would be so weak that if would have easily been drowned in the background noise from a street full of people.

______________

exp 1600
texp 3


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:15 am

Arriving

As she pulls away from his hand when he reaches for the collar around her neck, a soft frown takes form on his face as he looks upon her. Though she is unable to pull away from him thanks to the wall and the injury on her leg. Reaching out the half-breed runs his fingers across the metal collar as she finally speaks up with her name. With his free hand the half-breed reaches down and touches the wound on her leg for a brief moment before she lets out a yelp and trys to pull her leg away from his hand. The frown fades from his face as he lets out a soft growl at her actions in trying to escape his touch. THe half-breed shifts his attention from her face and to the wound on her leg, shifting his gaze over it as he lightly moves his fingers over it to see how bad it was. When he hears the faint question from her, the half-breed shifts his gaze back to her face and looks at her with a soft smile, " You can call me Yuki. " the half-breed answers as he withdraws his hand from her leg, " I do not possess any abilities to heal someones injuries. " He says as he reaches into his side back and pulls out a small water skin. Taking the water skin from his side bag Yuki pulls the cap from it and offers her a drink, " You are a slave, aren't you? " He asks as he holds the water skin for her to drink from.

EXP: 269 | 1576

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:43 am


Looking down over her left shoulder, the hair would cascade down over the other before she would look at him again, this time her eyes would be a little sharper, almost like she tried to push a thought away from her. “No” she said in a cold voice to his slave comment. Taking the water sack, she would carefully tilt it so the water inside would flow into her mouth all the while she was looking at him from the corner of her eye. Handing the sack back to Yuki, she would lift herself up against the wall so she was sitting more straight before she turn her foot around a little. “It’s ok, I can bandage it up if I had some bandages” she says before using her left hand to brush some hair back and behind her ear. “I will tell you the story behind the collar in return of a bed, some food and some clothing” she said in a dry voice as she yawned while giving him a drowsy look. Sitting up against the wall, she would also relax a bit more, knowing somehow that this person, at least at this point, did not mean to harm her as the men that had so crudely dropped her off in the shore had done and planned. With a shudder, her hands would go to each elbow as she would give him a questioning look, “Brrr~ its cold in here”

______________

exp 1844
texp 3


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:00 am

Arriving

When she answers his question about her being a slave, the half-breed thinks on it wondering why she had the collar on if she wasn't a slave. As she takes the water sack from him he releases his grasp on it, letting her take it so she can drink as much of the water as she wanted. As she drank, the half-breed shifts his gaze over her form as he slowly moves the tips of his fingers across the collar. As she begins to speak again the half-breed lifts his gaze to her face and gives a faint nod as she begins to speak to him. As she continues speaking in an attempt to bargain with him, a smirk takes form on his face as he thinks over her offer, though he had more in mind then what she was speaking of. " Is that so. " The half-breed murmurs as he watches her sit up against the wall. He keeps his gaze upon her for a moment longer before glancing away from her as she makes the comment about it being cold in the building they are in. Turning his gaze back to Kiko, the half-breed leans in and attempts to place a soft kiss on her forehead, " You will give me more then the answer to the question. " The half-breed says as he shifts his gaze over her form once again before raising it to her face, " I guess you shouldn't have ran in here then? " He asks as he shifts his arms and attempts to pick her up from the ground and raise to his feet to hold her in his arms.

EXP: 279 | 1855

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:47 pm


A light whimper escaped her lips as he picked her up from the cold dusty floor and stood up. Her natural feminine instinct made her put her arms around his neck and almost nuzzle his shoulder as she suddenly felt more protected than she had done in a long time. The feeling of something warm touching against her skin, along with two strong hands holding her instead of giving her a beating suddenly became very comfortable as he would carry her, due to the wound on her leg. With a low voice she would direct a question towards him in a very careful manner, “Do you have some food?” I could be easily seen on her tiny figure that it had been days or maybe even weeks since she had a proper meal which did not only consist of water and some bread. A quick glance would have told Yuki a lot about Kiko and would have also given him clues about what she needed to simple survive. The rags she was wearing had holes in them and was quiet course as well as worn and didn’t look to be able to sustain much warmth, her skin was dirty from labor in a ships lower compartments and her hair was a solid mess, sticking out everywhere as well as being unclean for a long period of time. Everything about her screamed poor or slave.

______________

exp 2088
texp 4


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Arriving

Picking her up from the ground, Yuki holds her close to him, his gaze shifting over her form once again now that he held her in his arms. Having picked her up from the ground, Yuki begins to move, pulling away from the wall where she had taken refuge as he begins to make the trek out of the warehouse. As she speaks up, asking about food, Yuki glances down at her for a brief moment as he gives a faint nod, " I have some dried meat and bread in my satchel along with some more water. " he answers as he makes his way out of the warehouse before pausing for a brief moment as he glances around. Given the state of her condition takes a brief moment to think upon where he needed to go now that he had taken her care into his own hands. After taking a moment to glance around, Yuki begins to move once again, " Shall we find a nice bed? " the half-breed asks as he glances down at Kiko before lifting his gaze, looking ahead of them as he moves down the street as he begins his search for an inn.

EXP: 201 | 2056

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:15 pm


The concept of a bed had long since passed Kiko’s memory, she was used to sleeping on a hard and moist wooden floor, with little to no heat. And now, this man, Yuki was going to get her a bed! Kiko, not really sure how to respond just relaxed in his arms, trying to make herself smaller in case someone would come and maybe ask about her or why she was carried by Yuki. This natural instinct trying to make herself smaller was something she had learned during captivity, as her captors would often punish them without reason and the best way to avoid it was to become invisible, though it came at a price, as it became harder for her to trust anyone or reverse the ‘invisible’. As Yuki carried her down the street in the search of an inn, Kiko’s eyes would dart between the occasional person, as well as sniff the different scents that drifted from tents and buildings into the street. Everything was so different here than she had been used to for the past years. Slowly she would also begin to look more around and not just use her eyes, though she was still careful of what she did, after all, she was in a place she did not know where is and in the arms of a man she did not yet know.

______________

exp 2326
texp 4


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Arriving

Though he had asked a question of her, no such answer was given to his question, but at the moment Yuki didn't give much thought to it since he had many different things on his mind at the moment that dealt with this female in his arms. As he moved through the street Yuki keeps an eye on the female and took not of how she sunk into his grasp as if trying to hide from the world, something that seemed a bit odd to the half-breed though he didn't know where this female was from nor what she has been through in her life. Moving through the street Yuki slowly shifts his gaze from side to side as he scans the area ahead of him while moving past people as they crop up, his grasp firm on the female in his arms as he holds her close to him in a protective manner as if she where a child or perhaps something that belonged to him. After a bit of searching the half-breed brings his gaze to rest upon the sign of an inn. As he spots exactly what he is looking for Yuki glances down at Kiko for a brief moment before lifting his gaze as he makes the trek down the street and to the inn. Coming to the inn, Yuki pauses for a brief moment outside the building as he takes the moment to finagle the door open before making his way into the inn. As he steps into the inn he glances around the interior as he makes his way up to the innkeeper and inures about a room.

EXP: 274 | 2330

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:45 pm


Eventually, Yuki had found them an inn, which Kiko became quite aware of as suddenly, as if out of nowhere they were standing in front of a building. This was partly due to her sleepiness but also her lack of attention for what was in front of them as she had been busier looking at the people they had walked passed – studying their clothes, their appearances and the likes. Upon entering the inn, Kiko reverted back into trying to hide in Yuki’s hands, in her mind, dark and small places was bad, as it reminded her of the cells within the ship she had gotten to the island with. Being held in Yuki’s arms, Kiko doesn’t say a single word and just shifts her gaze from Yuki to the innkeeper and back as the two of them engage in a short lived conversation about a room. She also looks about inside and almost stares at a smaller group of three men sitting in a corner sipping something from their cups as they stare back while whispering among them. A shiver follows Kiki’s spine as she sees it and she quickly return her gaze to herself, hoping they weren’t talking about her. Hopefully, She would be able to fully relax in a warm and comfy bed where she would not suddenly be woken up by shouts or screaming or kicks being delivered to her body.

______________

exp 2576
texp 4


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:51 pm

After talking with the innkeeper for a brief moment, Yuki carefully reaches into his pocket and pulls out some items of value and sets them on the counter as payment for the room before getting a key to the room. After paying for the room the half-breed pulls from the counter, glancing around the room for a brief moment and taking note of the men in the corner, before he heads for the stairs and makes his way up to the second floor. Moving up to the second floor Yuki makes his way down the hallway to the door at the end of the hall and pushes the door open before shifting and stepping into the room with Kiko. Once in the room Yuki kicks the door shut as he glances around the room before setting his gaze upon the bed resting almost dead center in the room pushed up against the wall. With his gaze still set upon the bed Yuki makes his way over to it and as he comes to the bed he begins to set Kiko down onto the bed. " Let's get these tattered garments off of you shall we. " Yuki says as he sets Kiko onto the bed, his gaze becoming fixed upon her form.

EXP: 213 | 2543
[code]

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:02 pm


As she was carried into the room, Kiko had the typical ‘I am slightly worried’ look on her face, though when she saw the room and the bed, the worry that shortly before filled was all gone. As she was put down on the bed, she bounced slightly of the mattress, before coming to a halt. With a slight nod of her head, she did as Yuki said with a little reluctance. The ship which had served as her prison for a long time had changed her somewhat, as the men working there had often told her to remove her clothes and in the beginning she had refused which resulted in her being beaten. Having refused a few times, eventually she just couldn’t stand the beating any longer and so did as they told her and this little piece of survival instinct was still left in her, for she did not know if this Yuki person was going to beat her if she didn’t. Her hands would slowly and a bit shaky start to unwrap the black blanket she had received earlier. Having removed the blanket, she was now sitting in just rags, which she slowly began to remove as well, first the left and then the right arm would be slid out of the torn sleeves of the top before slowly dragging it over her head. As more and more of the top was being discarded from her body, more and more of her flat stomach was revealed and eventually would become completely exposed.
______________

exp 2843
texp 4


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:14 pm

After telling her to undress Yuki falls silent and watches her as she begins to comply with his command, though a bit shaky as she starts to undress. As she undresses Yuki watches her, his gaze shifting over her form as more of it becomes exposed. Once she finishes undressing Yuki slowly shifts his gaze over her nude form, taking a brief moment to take in how she looked with out her cloths. With her undressed, Yuki lifts a hand from his side and reaches out as he moves closer to her. Reaching his hand out he reaches for her cheek as he brings his gaze up to her face, " What kind of garments would you like my dear? " the half-breed asks as he reaches into his satchel with his free hand. Now that he had her in the room with him and naked, Yuki began to dwell more on things to do to her, though for some reason something urged him to not only try and have his way with this female but to also help her in anyway he could and even take care of her since it seemed she may need someone to look after her.

EXP: 202 | 2745

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:25 pm


As Yuki’s hands draws closer to her, the more fear fills for a punch or slap, but when the hand is gently placed on her cheek, her eyes open slightly wide than usually and a gush of mixed feelings starts to spin in her stomach. She couldn’t understand his man, at least not yet. He had told her to remove her clothes, which to her seemed like an order or something else to follow, but this man was actually asking her what she wanted to wear. Her eyes would flicker around for a few seconds as she tried to remember anything from before her capture, trying desperately to remember she thought of what one of the kinder men at the boat wore and tried to imagine how a female version of the same garment would look. “Ah kimono, a pair of tabi’s and a pair of sandals?” she asked very subtle, trying not to become too demanding, though she allowed herself to ask for something else. “Could I wash myself before I put on the new clothes? I don’t want them to become dirty” Her voice was low and respectful as she saw Yuki has her elder and protector and with her question she would bow her head in respect, waiting for his answer before she would move.
______________

exp 3073
texp 5


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:46 am

Yuki keeps his gaze fixed on the female, watching her reactions as he lightly caresses her cheek, a kind smile taking form on his visage. As she begins to speak, answering his question he listens to her as she explains what she would like to wear and once she finishes saying what she would like to wear he gives a faint nod as he thinks over the type of cloths she wants. When she speaks again, this time asking if she could wash up, Yuki thinks on it for a moment as he watches her bow her head. With her head bowed Yuki leans in and places a soft kiss on the top of her head as he withdraws his hand from her cheek and begins to pull away from her, " Yes you can. " He says as he stands up fully and offers her a hand to help her stand up, " I will see about getting you the cloths you asked for while you wash and perhaps after that we can see about getting you some food as well. " Yuki says with a faint nod, his gaze again shifting over her nude form before lifting back to her face.

EXP: 203 | 2948

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:30 am


Still sitting on the bed as he stands up she would then look up at him and when he offered his hand, she would take it with a faint smile on her lips and her dark eyes locked in his. Standing up, she would go up on her toes and walk two steps out onto the floor. “Where can I clean myself?” she would ask carefully while looking around, before looking over her naked shoulder at Yuki while her hands would cross over her chest, covering herself as she waited for a reply. “Thank you again for your help” she said again and bowed her head in gratitude for the help she had received. “Also, im not familiar with the ways of food around here, would it be possible for us to maybe go to some sort of market?” She enquired upon his suggestions of also getting them some food after she had cleaned herself and put on her new clothes.
______________

exp 3239
texp 6


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:40 am

Once she took his hand Yuki helped her raise to her feet and stood ready in case she needed his help moving since her leg was still injured. Though he stood ready to help her it seemed she was capable of moving with out his aid at the moment. As she moves, Yuki shifts his gaze and follows her, his gaze slowly shifting as he looks at her form. Shifting his gaze from her as she inquires where she can wash up, Yuki glances to a bowl sitting atop a dresser, " That should have water in it and there should be some wash rags with it. " He says before shifting his attention back to Kiko. As she thanks him for his help, Yuki gives a faint nod as he reaches up and pulls his coat off along with the massive blade and toss them onto the bed along with his satchel. At first he remains silent as he takes a moment to think her question before finally speaking up, " We shall see. " He says as he moves up to her and reaches out, trying to take a hold of her and pull her close to him against his bare chest.

EXP: 204 | 3152

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:51 am


Before Yuki is able to pull her close enough, she places her right palm on his chest and push him gently backwards as she takes a limp step towards the washing bowl. “I need to get all this muck and grime off” she says as she grabs the edge of the tray and pulls it closer towards her before putting one of the rags into the bowl, soaking it in the water. Slowly she would begin to clean her shoulders and neck, being as thorough as the facility allowed her to be and within the next ten minutes she had washed off her entire body, except her hair and face. Putting the piece of cloth to the side, she would submerge her hands into the water and begin to clean her face and hair, making sure to add a little of the soap that followed so that there was at least some sort of scent to her now, much cleaner hair. Using one of the dry rags, she would begin to dry herself off before turning towards Yuki again, this time using one of the rags to cove her up. “Are the clothes ready yet?” she asked as she took a third towel and wet one of its corners before starting to clean her wound, making sure that all the sand and mud had been washed away.
______________

exp 3468
texp 6


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:00 am

Before he can take her into his arms she reaches up and places a palm against his chest and pushes him back. Stepping back, Yuki lets out a soft growl though he does not attempt to take her into his arms once again since she wished to clean her self first. Yuki keeps his gaze on her as she moves over to the dresser and begins to clean her self. For a few moments he watches her as she begins to clean her self, his gaze shifting over her back side as he watches her. Finally he turns his attention away from her as he turns around, turning his attention to the bed. While she cleans herself, Yuki begins to gather and focus magical energy as he murmurs a simple chat before he begins to bring together the magical energy into dark magic and use it to form clothing for her. Utilizing his magic, Yuki fashions the desired clothing she had requested and sets it out on the bed. Having finished making the clothing she requested, Yuki turns shifting his attention back to Kiko and watches her as she finishes washing up. As she inquires about the clothing, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Yes. " He answers as he lifts a hand and offers it to her, " Come here. " he says with a soft smile.

EXP: 237 | 3389

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:11 am


Taking the clothes from Yuki’s hands, Kiko starts dressing up and after about four minutes she’s fully clothed and her hair have been put up into a tight ponytail. Having dressed in a more acceptable way, Kiko would toss Yuki a quick gaze with slightly pouting lips as she would begin to twirl a strand of hair around her left index finger. Placing one foot in front of the other one she would walk over to him in a gliding fashion. Sitting next to him on the bed, her left hand would trace his cheek and chin before gently turning his head by placing the finger on his chin. Sitting within her face just an inch or two from his, she would wet her lips before leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on his cheek before whispering in his ear, “Shall we go and acquire some food? I am a little bit hungry.” With that she pushes him backwards and stands up and corrects her kimono before turning to Yuki again. “Oh, I almost forgot – thank you” she said while bowing down with her hands on her thighs.
______________

exp 3668
texp 6


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 am

Once she takes the cloths he lets his hand fall back to his side and watches her as she begins to dress. Once she had fully dressed Yuki looks to her face, noticing the pout, a soft smile takes form on his visage as he watches her as she begins to move towards him. He watches her for a brief moment before shifting his attention from her as he glances around the room. His attention only remained off her for a few moments before he felt her hand come to rest on his cheek before moving down to his chin as she turns his head. As she turns his head he doesn't resets the gesture, turning his head to look at her as she leans in and places a kiss on his cheek before whispering to him. As she finishes speaking he begins to lift his hand to take hold of her but before he can she pushes against his chest, pushing him backwards as she stands back up. Falling back onto the bed he lays on his back and looks up at her, his gaze shifting over her form once again before he lifts it to look at her face as she speaks again. " Your welcome my dear. " Yuki answers in a murmur as he raises from the bed. Raising form the bed he again reaches out to take a hold of her and should he grab her he would pull her close to him so there bodies pressed against each other as he leans in close, whispering softly to her, " I shall take you to get some food and then we will come back here. " he says with a soft growl as he nips at the side of her neck before he begins to pull away from her.

EXP: 304 | 3693

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:14 am


Starting to walk towards the door, Kiko barely ‘escape’ Yuki’s grabbing hand. Stopping by the door, Kiko would turn and look at Yuki before motioning for him to hurry up. “I will wait downstairs” she said before opening the door and walking out into the dark hallway. The hallway was empty, except for the sounds coming from downstairs and some of the rooms in forms of voices and laughter. Being impatient, Kiko begins to descend the stairs leading to the main floor of the inn. Slowly walking down the dark staircase she could hear the laughing sounds clearer, she could also see the natural light of sunrays shining either through an open window or maybe the main door they had half an hour earlier walk through or in her case carried. Walking off of the bottom step of the stair, Kiko would walk over to the counter where the barkeeper was standing polishing a metal cup. As she glided over the floor, some of the men in the bar eyed her or a short second before returning to their social conversations. The bar keeper held his eyes on her, and as she reached the counter he would put the cup down and lean over, removing the toothpick he had between his lips. “Is there anything you want miss?” he said in a dry, hall annoyed voice. Kiko on the other hand was simply looking at him with her black orbs, not saying anything to the barkeeper. Instead, she turned around and stood there lookin at the staircase, waiting for Yuki to come down.
______________

exp 3957
texp 7


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:26 am

As she escapes him, Yuki lets out a growl as he watches her as she makes her way to the door before stopping for a moment. Shifting his gaze from her, Yuki looks back to his coat and gives a faint nod to her comment, " Alright. " He murmurs lightly. Shifting his attention from the bed, Yuku turns and makes his way over to the dresser with the dish of water and rags. Coming up to the dresser her grabs one of the unused rags and dips it into the water before ringing it out. Taking the damp rag he uses it to wash his face before running the rag through his hair. Setting the rag back down on the dresser, Yuki turns away from the dresser and makes his way back to the bed before picking up his coat and slipping it back on. With his coat on, Yuki adjusts it for a moment before picking up his blade from the bed and putting it back into place on his back before he leaves the room, following after Kiko as he makes his way down the hallway and then down the set of stairs before turning his gaze to Kiko as he makes his way over to her and offers her his hand.

EXP: 215 | 3908

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:51 am


Accepting the offered hand, Kiko turns around and give the barkeep a smile before turning back and walk outside with Yuki. “Um, where do we go now?” she ask when they had stopped outside the inn while looking in every direction before looking to Yuki. She had gotten bolder no that she was wearing clothes and look more decent than wandering around in mere rags which showed of more skin than a bathing suit would have done. She was also clean; making it easier for Yuki and others to see the true yellowish hue colored skin, indicating that she was not from around these parts. While standing there waiting for Yuki to decide, she again turns to him, this time it was a question about the food they were going to look for. “What types of food do they have here? Do they have rice or chicken or beef of some sort?” It had been ages since Kiko had eaten anything else than dry bread, water and once in a while maybe a strip of meat, so she was not going to let this chance to have food which she hadn’t eaten for over a year pass her by.
______________

exp 4165
texp 7


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:09 am

As she took his hand, Yuki lightly grasp hers as he followed her outside before coming to a stop and glances around as he listens to her question. A soft smirk took form on Yuki's visage as he glances over to Kiko after the question, " Just stick by my side and I will take care of you my dear. " Yuki says, giving her hand a light squeeze before he shifts his attention from her and glances around once again. Before he can begin moving and head into the market he hears her speak again which causes him to shift his attention back to her as he thinks on her question for a brief moment, " We have all of that actually. What type of food are you looking for? " Yuki asks her as he turns his attention from her as he begins to move, heading back into the market with her. " Shall we find a place to eat at or just grab some things from the market? " Yuki asks, glancing back to her for a brief moment before shifting his attention away from her again. Slowly Yuki shifts his gaze from side to side as he awaits an answer from her since it would change where they would get food at, though as he waits he come to the realization that he had went from picking up this female to enjoy her body to now treating her to food and taking care of her in a different manner.

EXP: 253 | 4161

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:39 am


The multitude of choices given to her made Kiko look around as well for a few seconds before turning to Yuki with her final answer, “If we get food from a market stand, we can walk around while eating!” she said as she pointed towards a stall which had some smoke rising from it, often indicating some sort of food being fried or a fire. As they would begin to move in said direction, Kiko would look at all the different people around the market. She found their clothing styles to be awkward, in the sense that she had never seen anything that could resemble it from where she came from. She also noted that some people had guards, indicating that they were either powerful or of some sort of nobility, which Kiko detested as she herself had been a captive or as some would call it, a slave to one similar to the nobles she spotted in the market. She also noted to herself that a majority of those walking around the market was bearing arms, some had poles others had swords or clubs or just simple daggers strapped to their belt, and this caused Kiko to turn to Yuki yet again. “Why are everyone armed? Is there a war or something going on?” she asked, clinging a little closer to Yuki as they continued to walk through the market in search of food.
______________

exp 4416
texp 7


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:50 am

Moving through the crowed, Yuki moves towards the area Kiko had pointed out since that seemed to be where she wanted to go to get something to eat. As he moved forward Yuki held onto Kiko's hand as he slowly shifts his gaze from side to side as he scans the area and the people around him. When he hears the question from Kiko, Yuki shifts his gaze round once again before glancing down to Kiko as she clings onto him more closely. " You afraid? " He asks teasingly before shifting his gaze from her, " It is for protection mostly. There are dangers here that can easily take your life from you with in a matter of seconds. Here we have more then just humans... " Yuki says, glancing down at Kiko once again, " But don't worry, as long as you stay with me I will make sure non of that hurts you. " Yuki says with a faint nod as he turns his gaze back towards the the stall with smoke raising form it. Leading the way to the stall, Yuki comes to stop in front of it and begins to shift his gaze over the food the merchant had cooked up and offered to people passing by.

EXP: 214 | 4375

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:17 am


Putting her tongue out at his little tease she would shake her head. “No, I’m not afraid – it’s just that where I come from, only soldiers are allowed to wear weapons. I get nervous when others have weapons and I don’t” she said as they walked up to the stall, looking at the food laid out for the passing customers. Looking over it, she quickly found a piece of something that looked like chicken that made her mouth flow with saliva and her stomach growl and after another glance she found a similar tempting piece of dark meat, probably beef lying on the grill, sizzling away as the fat was dripping down into the heat below. “How much can I take?” she turned to Yuki before turning her gaze back to the sizzling meat as she licked her lips, giving them almost a natural shiny gloss look. “Also, how are you supposed to pay for this? I can’t remember seeing you had any money on you?” she asked the stall owner began to bag some meat into something that looked like a piece of cloth.
______________

exp 4614
texp 7


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:32 am

As she begins to answer, Yuki listens, finding it hard to believe that people dont carry weapons round where she is from. He couldn't see not walking around with his weapons all the time, he needed them for his protection and trusted very few with his protection and couldn't see leaving it into the hands of others aside from those close to him. Standing at the stall Yuki looks down at the foods, his gaze shifting over them as he thinks on what he would like to have. When he hears Kiko ask how much she can take, Yuki shifts his gaze and glances to her, thinking on her question for a moment before turning his gaze back to the food. As he thinks on her question he hears her spin again with another question, though this one causes him to sigh lightly as he shifts his attention to her, " We shouldn't get more then we will eat tonight. What are you talking about? " He asks as he reaches into his satchel and pulls out a few fancy looking stones and other small things that are rather common, " Now, what would you like? " He asks as he turns his attention back to the stall and sets the items down, " I'll take some fried beef and whatever she wants. "

EXP: 232 | 4607

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 am


Using her free hand she would point out the two pieces she desired from the assortment in front of her. The pieces she had chosen were a medium-small chicken breast and the other was a medium sized slice of beef. Looking at what Yuki showed her, which Kiko guessed to be the form of currency around these parts, she would gently sigh and think back to the sort of currency they had in her homeland. “So, in a sense you trade things for what you need?” she asked or rather presumed, but it’s said it out loud to see if she was correct. Taking the food which was handed to her wrapped into a piece of cloth, she would open it up and take a smile bite of the chicken and slowly chew it as she started to walk further into the market. The taste of meat made her sigh and almost groan in pleasure from the almost forgotten taste. Having lived on nearly scraps of bread and water had made even dreams about his type of food distant and unimaginable. Stopping by a stall that seemed to be selling books and scrolls, Kiko would begin to look over the things on display; one thing that caught her eyes was some sort of map, presumable of the region she now found herself in. Walking up to it while taking another bite of the chicken she would motion for Yuki to come closer. “Do you know where we are?” she asked, showing her interested in the geography she found herself in. Having been a slave on a ship, she had seen some quiet extraordinary sceneries which also gave her some knowledge of what type of nature and features different areas of the world had.
______________

exp 4925
texp 8


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:54 am

After giving up a few items for the food, Yuki lets Kiko take the food when the man offers it since at the moment she seemed to be the one most hungry out of the two. As she begins to speak again, Yuki gives a faint nod to her question, " Yes, we have always bartered for things we want. Everything has a value... " He answers as he looks down at Kiko for a brief moment before he shifts his gaze as he begins to move with her, moving further into the market. As he moves into the market with her Yuki slowly shifts his gaze until he feels a light tug on his arm from Kiko and comes to a stop, looking to her before shifting his gaze to the stall she seemed to be looking into. He keeps his gaze set about Kiko, again his gaze shifts over her form as his mind begins to shift back to what he plans to do to her, though the thoughts only remain for a few brief moments before she begins to speak again, bringing his mind back to reality as he looks to the map as he steps closer, his gaze shifting over the map for a moment before he brings his hand up and points to the north eastern region where they are, " We are here. " Yuki says, pointing to the part of the map where Mare Maris is.

EXP: 243

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:55 am


‘Interesting’ she thinks as he points out the region they were now staying in. It was a coastal area, seemingly an archipelago of some sort. Looking more on the map she would note down the certain areas of steps, deserts, forests and hills. “Have you ever been to any of the other places marked on the map?” she asks as she points to some of the other settlements that had been marked. While waiting for an answer, she would take another bite of the chicken, taking her time chewing it and savouring its Smokey and spicy flavour before swallowing it. As a slave on a ship, she had her duties to attend to, but it didn’t mean she peeked into the charts and books of the desks that were strewn around the ship’s hull. She had, during that time studied the charts of stars and lands and nothing was similar to the one she was looking at now. Maybe it was an older version, or maybe the ship had never traversed into these lands before, which in that case, they would soon. Taking another bite of the chicken she would turn around and look at the adjacent stalls, one of them were selling some sort of armours and other means of defence while another was selling jewellery and other types of accessories and the third, lying opposite of where she was standing were selling weapons. From her view she could see clubs, swords, spears, bows and other types of weapons which she had a hard time classifying. Tugging in Yuki’s arms she would motion for him to follow her and with just a few steps they had changed stalls and were now looking at weapons. Kiko remember the weapons her captors had used, which was the only weapon she had seen anyone wield at all gave her a very little base of what type of weapons she knew. Thus she was looking for a similar looking weapon to that of her captors, but unfortunately the only sort of similar weapon she could find was a rusty blade which had half of its sheath broken off and its hilt partly torn off. Turning to Yuki again, she would swallow the bite of chicken she had been chewing before asking her question. “Could I ask if I could have this blade? It would be of great relief considering that I could defend myself” she asked in a courteous manner as she bowed her head while she waited for his reply.
______________

exp 5375
texp 8


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:09 am

After pointing the area they are in out to Kiko, Yuki lowers his hand as he shifts his gaze over the map for a moment. When she speaks again, asking about other places, Yuki gives a faint nod, " My dear I have traveled many ares of this land. " He comments as he begins to point places out ranging from the south eastern desert to as far north as the place they are in and the location almost center of the map, Medius, to forests in the north west and the north western forest, " This is where I am from. " He adds, pointing to the southeastern desert region, " I was raised here in the desert. " Yuki answers before felling a tug on his arm. Turning his attention from the map it seemed she had not been paying attention to him when he begin to speak about himself, instead her attention resting somewhere else. Moving after her, Yuki follows her to another stall with an assortment of weapons on it. Standing in front of the stall Yuki looks at all the weapons though non of them seem to interest him. Yuki shifts his gaze from the weapons and to Kiko as he hears her speak up, asking him about having a sword. Looking down at her with her head bowed, Yuki thinks on it for a moment, letting out a soft growl before he brings his hand up, lightly placing a finger under her chin before lifting her head so he could gaze down into her eyes, " I shall think about it. " Yuki says, leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her forehead before he shifts his attention to the merchant behind the stall as he reaches into his satchel and pulls out some items before setting them on the counter, " I will give you these for that sword. " Yuki says, pointing to the weapon Kiko wanted.

EXP: 336
Action: Barter Roll

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:09 am

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Honed ]' :
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 am


Still eyeing the sword, Kiko would turn to Yuki has he begins to barter for it. Looking to the merchant, Kiko would give him a cheeky smile before leaning over the counter and give me a teasing wink as her hands would gently grasp the sword and lift it off the counter. The weight of it was nearly perfect, though the looks could have been refined a lot, that and the quality of the blade. Despite being quiet rusty, it was still sharp enough to cut through a whole list of materials and with some fix and polishing, it could be restore to its former glory. “Thank you” she would whisper to the man Yuki was bartering with as she turned and started to walk away with the sword in her hands. Hopefully her little teasing had caused the owner of the stall to not notice the tiny details of payment and that she had taken the sword from under his nose without yet paying for it. Looking at the sword with two big dazzling eyes, she would draw it so that the first few inches of the blade were visible. The rust was mainly on the outside and could easily be removed with some polishing and rubbing. The handle was worn and was in need of some repairs and replacing, as to was the scabbard which had begun to crack, making it easier to make or get a new one than it was to try and repair the one she had. Turning to Yuki she would give him a teasing pout as she winked at him before leaving the store. Knowing that he would be watching her walk, she would make sure that her hips and butt would wiggle a little bit more than usual, just as a little more persuasion for the trade that had just gone down.
______________

exp 5695
texp 9


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 am

The merchant looks down at the items that Yuki is offering for the sword. Turning his attention from the items he looks to the sword for a moment as he thinks over the cost while turning his attention back to Yuki and the woman with him. Looking at Kiko the merchant watches as she gives him a wink, her gesture getting him a bit flustered as he looks back down at the items Yuki is offering. " Alright. " He answers with a faint nod as he takes a few of the items Yuki is offering, " I'll take this much since it isn't in perfect condition. " He says as he looks to Yuki, his gaze shifting to Kiko from time to time.

Yuki keeps his gaze on the merchant aws he seems to be thinking over the value of the item in question. When Yuki see's Kiko reaching for the sword he glances to her for a brief moment, letting her take the sword as he turns his attention back to the merchant as he begins to speak. Yuki gives a nod at how much the merchant was taking for the sword, " Ok. " He says as he reaches out and takes the rest of the items and puts them back into his satchel. After trading for the sword Yuki shifts his attention back to Kiko and watches her as she gives a teasing pout and wink at him, a gesture that causes him to smile as he begins to follow after her. Catching up to Kiko, Yuki would move up behind her and loop his arms around her waist while pulling her back against him as he speaks, " I didn't say you could have the sword right now, did I? " He asks as he glances down at her.

EXP: 303
Bought: Katana
Cost: 3 Very Common

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 am


Feeling Yuki’s hands warping around her waist, Kiko giggles as she holds onto the sword. “No, but you didn’t say I couldn’t” she said in a flirtatious voice as she gently moved her hips in a circular manner, grinding her butt against Yuki’s crotch while simultaneously giggle. “So, what do we do now?” she asked in a whispering voice as she looked over her shoulder at Yuki, simultaneously giving him a cheeky smile. In Kiko’s eyes, men were predictable, so predictable that a very little gesture, such as a touch in a soft spot or a smile could entirely flip the cards. Yuki was a male and in her eyes he was just like the others around, which was thinking with their other head in certain situations ad by playing on that, Kiko had earlier in her life usually been given whatever she wanted, both from her male suitors and captors, though her captors had a way with women that was unfamiliar to her so that didn’t always go as she had planned. Deciding that Yuki was taking too long do decide, se quickly interrupted the brief silence with one of her suggestions. “How about you show me around this place, and I show you around some other place?” she said as she gently rubbed her butt against his crotch, hoping he would take the hint. As if her teasing with her rear wasn’t enough, she also took hold of his hands and quite subtle and brought them downwards to her own little area of pleasure.
______________

exp 5975
texp 10


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:05 am

When she begins to speak, Yuki glances down to her again as he listens to her response to which he gives a faint nod. As she begins to move her hips, grinding her butt against his crotch, Yuki pushes his crotch into her butt more as her actions begin to draw a common and expected reaction from the male as he begins to grow aroused at Kiko's gesture. Though he heard her speak and inquire about what they shall do next, with the stimulation she is providing Yuki's mind quickly begins to travel to what he desire to do to the female. With his mind still on what to do to the female, Yuki neglects to answer her question, though she speaks up again. Again he listens to her as she speaks, thinking on what she has to say though the last part of her statement draws the majority of his attention. Again he presses his crotch into her butt as he leans in and nuzzles the side of her neck before softly nipping at her flesh, " I like the sound of the last part my dear. " Yuki answers and as she moves his hands down he smiles a bit more as he rests a hand over her area of pleasure.

EXP: 216

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:50 am


“I can feel that” she said in a obvious voice as she would take a step forwards and look at Yuki. “Well stallion, shall we go?” she asked mockingly as she would wait for Yuki to offer his arm to her so they could begin to walk. Presumably, Yuki wouldn’t have waited long before offering his arm for Kiko to lock onto as they would walk back into the streets. Walking down the street, Kiko heard some sounds she hadn’t heard for a very long time, music! Looking to Yuki with two bright and dazzling eyes, Kiko’s face wold lit up with a huge smile. Stopping for a short second, she turns to Yuki “Can you dance?” she asks as she begins to move towards the music that is being played a few paces down a side street. Kiko couldn’t remember the last time she had danced; it must have been when she was a child. The culture she had been growing up in and been a captive of was very strict when it came to the women. Women weren’t allowed to literary do anything without her husband, father or owners approval, and if one was so foolish as to disobey them, a solid beating or whipping was to be expected and so all females from her lands did rarely have any ideas or thoughts that differed from the mans. Dancing, mostly used in ceremonies were for the males and their dances, while the females were the ones making the food and serving it.
______________

exp 6242
texp 10


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm

As she makes the comment about feeling his hand, Yuki gives a faint nod since he wished for her to feel his hand where he had placed it. When she begins to pull forwards from him he makes no attempt to stop her at the moment though he liked where she had been located and desired her to remain there. When the comment is made, his gaze shifts into a light glare as he lets out a low growl while looking at her, his demeanor suggesting anger in response to the comment, " ... I am a wolf my dear. " He murmurs as the glare fades from his visage as he takes hold of her arm and begins to move with her. Following at her side Yuki slowly shifts his gaze as he glances around and from time to time he would glance over to Kiko. As he glances around Yuki begins to hear the sounds of music as it starts to fill the air though faintly. As they come to a stop Yuki glances down at Kiko, wondering if she had found something she wanted or something she wanted to see though as he looks at her he is met with a strange question. Taking a brief moment to think upon the question Yuki shakes his head faintly, " I'm afraid I have never really danced before so no. Though I can give it a try. " He answers as he begins to move with her, his gaze shifting from her and back to the area in front of them.

EXP: 262

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:54 am


Giving an almost ‘yay!’ like expression; she would grab his hand and press her way through the crowds until she could see the origin of the music. Though, to her disappointment, there was no dance, it was simply someone sitting by themselves playing music on some instruments. “aww, no dancing here” she said as she at first looked down, but then move her gaze to a small almost inn looking place which had tables and chairs outside. “Shall we sit down for a while, maybe get something to drink?” she asked, waiting for Yuki’s response before starting to move over to the inn. The small square they had entered stood in stark contrast compared to maybe of the houses in the other streets. This had a way more relaxed atmosphere, with palm trees sticking out everywhere, followed by birds chirping their songs as some nice shades to cool off in from the scorching sun. Moving over to the tables, Kiko would quickly find a table she liked, it was situated in the open and in the shade of some trees, it also had a nice view of both the square, but part of the sea and beach which was on the other side of some building, which was connected to the square by a small road or pathway.
______________

exp 6478
texp 11


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:13 am

As she took his hand into hers and begins to move Yuki follows after her as she leads the way through the crowds and to the origin of the music. Coming into the area, Yuki glances around for a brief moment before shifting his gaze back to Kiko as she speaks up again, seeming to be let down since there was no dancing here. He keeps his gaze set upon her for a brief moment before shifting it to the inn as she makes the request to have a drink. " That sounds fine. " Yuki answers with a faint nod. Moving with Kiko, Yuki makes his way to the inn and not giving much care to where they sit he lets Kiko decide since she seemed to be looking for a specific table. Coming to the table Yuki releases his grasp on Kiko's hand before he moves over to the free seat and pulls the massive blade from his back and takes a seat before resting the blade next to him, " After this we are going back to the inn Kiko. " Yuki says as he shifts his gaze around for a brief moment before setting it back upon Kiko as he sits back into his chair.

EXP: 206

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
avatar

Rep! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Arriving   Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:37 am


Sitting down as he speaks, Kiko would cross her legs and place her hands atop her knees. Leaning back into the chair she would exhale as she began to relax. Simply sitting there, she would look around and just admire the simplicity of nature. Nature had no worry, it just went about its business, no slaves, no wars, no misery – it was perfect. With a sigh she would turn to Yuki. “You are lucky” she said before looking around again, “You have always been free, no chains, no one decides what you are going to do or how much you are allowed to eat.” She said while looking away, clearly trying to hide a saddened face. “I bet you also have a lot of friends or even a family” she went on, this time her hand would go to her face, clearing away a tear that had begun its travel over her cheek. “I lost everything back then – my family, my friends and my freedom. Those savages took everything I knew and made me their slave!” she said as she began to cry into her hands, covering her face as she began to sulk and whelp as the tears began to fill her palms.
______________

exp 6690
texp 11


-----------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Arriving   

Back to top Go down
 
Arriving
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The 91 st Foot in Zululand.
» Arriving at Camp
» arriving at the camp
» Akh´Velahr Soldiers arriving

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Mare Maris :: The Coastal Regions of Mare Maris (Archived)-
Jump to: