Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Simple Life | Job Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

A New Simple Life | Job Thread Empty
PostSubject: A New Simple Life | Job Thread   A New Simple Life | Job Thread EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:24 am

A New Simple Life | Job Thread Chris_CastielNewParty
Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Athena Lacrimae
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions:---
Theme: Embracing Destiny

It was the start of their new lives, or at least life in a different area. The land they had decided to obtain was distance off from other locations so they could be alone without much problems if any. The nearest place to them was Latito, and north west of them was the great lands of Mare Maris, which basically gave them great comfort in knowing that peaceful areas was all around them. One could see this area as a vacation spot, though with the things in this world that was far from true. Castiel and Athena slept outside, along with the other 10 individuals that traveled along with them. They were interested in Castiel and Athena, knowing that with these two they would gain alot of knowledge and possibly encounter Relics of the old world. The day would start for these individuals who slept under the sky. They had no workers in order to contruct homes, or what would become something great one day. To get started on this, they needed to earn Money. They did this through going along the shores and farming/collecting the shells that was along them. They only did a few now. They collected these shells and made sold these shells to individuals in the area that were interested in them.

Words :: 240 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in multiple (at least 2) RPs in one day]
A New Simple Life | Job Thread Space

Last edited by Castiel on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: A New Simple Life | Job Thread   A New Simple Life | Job Thread EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:25 am

^-Shells Harvested
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: A New Simple Life | Job Thread   A New Simple Life | Job Thread EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:25 am

The member 'Castiel' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Simple Life | Job Thread   A New Simple Life | Job Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Simple Life | Job Thread
Page 1 of 1