Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Discussion / OOC / Archived

Go down 
+18
RagnorakTres
Soothesayer
Dice Roller
Phew
Rune
Noah
LittleMariko
Kaguyalover
Kazatul
Pennywise
Shintre
Rek
ero
Lydeck
Kyro_Shiori
Ashurei
Kiun
aѕceпxion
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

OOC goes here, not on other boards.

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:35 am

xD Well said
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 am

Jack wrote:
Kaguyalover wrote:
soooo then how do we know if our character can read or not? This is really stopping me from joining your thread, since you sent us a letter and i'm just confused because my character technically can't read it.
Everyone cannot read the ancient langauge. This does not mean that they cannot use a modern equivalent

it's not really built into kanon/canon or w/e yet
but the way that would work out is
there's probably like a base language that ppl can write that coincides w/how they talk, etc
this would be distributed prolly mostly by merchants and stuff
so we'll call this language C
but diff areas will prolly influence this written language differently and have lil quirks, etc
so mare maris might have C++ while medius might have C#
they're all built on C tho
which means that ppl can prolly read enough to get an idea of what they need to kno
now the ancient text (JAVA) hasn't been cracked yet, but that's ok

hopefully that clears it up some
yall be semi-literate yo

that's also something that can be brought up for discussion for the Nov Shindows Update
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Yo Shin, in the retrospect of one of the 5 signs of the apocalypse ( Rune asking a good question)

I suggest unto thee that ye taketh the arrow and change it so that it may say " very common" and the rest, beth common, in thy mercy.And to changeth poison arrows, and bolts to, poison arrow, and bolt.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Shintre wrote:
Jack wrote:
Kaguyalover wrote:
soooo then how do we know if our character can read or not? This is really stopping me from joining your thread, since you sent us a letter and i'm just confused because my character technically can't read it.
Everyone cannot read the ancient langauge. This does not mean that they cannot use a modern equivalent

it's not really built into kanon/canon or w/e yet
but the way that would work out is
there's probably like a base language that ppl can write that coincides w/how they talk, etc
this would be distributed prolly mostly by merchants and stuff
so we'll call this language C
but diff areas will prolly influence this written language differently and have lil quirks, etc
so mare maris might have C++ while medius might have C#
they're all built on C tho
which means that ppl can prolly read enough to get an idea of what they need to kno
now the ancient text (JAVA) hasn't been cracked yet, but that's ok

hopefully that clears it up some
yall be semi-literate yo

that's also something that can be brought up for discussion for the Nov Shindows Update

Thank you for the useful answer Shin <3
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 am

Kaguyalover wrote:
There's a picture of a map attached and large illustrations. If you'd like, I can send it as a singing telegram instead.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:31 pm

So I am currently sitting at my mother's house, watching her dogs and trying to post. Finally it dawns on me that this thing is slow as hell compared to my computer at home. No messenger, except for the hotmail, so I'm screwed trying to get posts out tonight. I will be back home tomorrow evening to post. And I may try again in a few minutes. But this thing has given me an error messages twice now.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:01 pm

aww bummer, alright see ya tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:19 am

LittleMariko wrote:
Kaguyalover wrote:
There's a picture of a map attached and large illustrations. If you'd like, I can send it as a singing telegram instead.

*slow clapping*

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 am

*bops Jack on the head with the -be nice- nerf foam bat"
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:51 am

oops forgot to state some of my techs and stats
Kazakura
Strength: Average
Intelligence: Average
Defense: Strong
Aegis: Average
Movement: Abnormal
Dexterity: Abnormal

Mommy's Rage (transformation l boosted II) Perfected
That look in the eyes of the mother when her children have finally pushed her over the edge. It's the red demonic glow that shoots from those eyes like laser beams. This transformation gives her the ability to move faster, act quicker than her children and anyone else for that matter. Flames begin to spout from nose and mouth.
Effect: +3 Movement, +3 Dexterity, +3 Defense, +3 Strength
Slots: 3
Visual Effects: hasten
Physical Effects: Pressure
Persona Effects: Glow

Mommy's a Ninja (SYL1) Passive l Perfected
this style of combat is a mother's best friend. She is able to wield anything at hand as weapon. It is sneaky like a ninja and most kids, or people don't even know what is coming until it hits them.
Effect: All combat skill level based on style

Be nice (DMG2) Perfected
With her foam bat, created and made by the Nerf company, Kazakura is able to do just enough damage to get the point of "Be nice" across. If the person/child still does not listen, please see to Transformation above.
Effect: Strength + 1

-rolling for Be Nice against jack-

Last edited by Kazakura on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:51 am

The member 'Kazakura' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:24 am

...You made me spill my tea....

Jack
Strength: Abnormal
Intelligence: Strong
Defense: Abnormal
Aegis: Average
Movement: Strong
Dexterity: Strong

Empire Strikes Back(transformation l boosted II) Perfected
In every british person, there is an inherit evil.It is this very evil that powered the british empire ( along with muffins,scones and tea). When a British person is pushed to the edge, their true evil is unleashed in the form of mild mannered brutality.
Effect: +3 Movement, +3 Dexterity, +3 Defense, +3 Strength
Slots: 3

Glasgow Kiss (SYL1) Passive l Perfected
Scotsman are renowed for ebing particularly brutal hand to hand fighters. After all, what other people start off fights by hitting their opponents with their face? As a scotsman, Jack employs this fighting style in combination with multiple other techniques learned from master martial artists and mysterious homeless people.
Effect: All combat skill level based on style

Dragon Kick(DMG2, WRP STG6,AOESTG2) Perfected
The legendary technique of Sir Penny the Wise. Jack draws back and kicks his opponent in the chest, propelling them into space and beyond the stars. " Dragon kick your ass into the milky way ~ milky way!~

Rolling for Dragon kick
Effect: Strength + 1, kicks person into milky way, explosion on contact

Last edited by Jack on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:24 am

The member 'Jack' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 ZETA
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:11 am

Back on topic of shindows suggestions!

I suggest the reintroduction of the kill inactive people and jack their stuff rule!
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:53 pm

I second that suggestion, but 3 weeks or a month seems like a very long time. I would drop it to:
Week 1, PM is sent to member with a link to the "KO Inactive" thread + a copy PM sent to Shin, so he is informed.
Day 7, Shin sends his "Hey Member A wants to KO and rob ur character" PM.
Day 10: If the inactive hasn't returned to announce a reason for absence (or hasn't previously announced absence, like Phew and Soothe did with their absences) then, Member A can go ahead and post KO'ing and robbing the character.

Killing or taking over a character, should require a Permission/Approval from Shin.
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Sounds agreeable to me
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Kazatul wrote:
I second that suggestion, but 3 weeks or a month seems like a very long time. I would drop it to:

Actually, right now we do have a 90 day rule, but it only says that the person forfeits their character, not that they get all of their stuff jacked.

I think that they should be allowed to have their stuff (and possibly exp *cough cough*) jacked so it doesn't go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:05 pm

I would have to disagree with the EXP aspect, just b/c we already know that most of these threads will go unchallenged, so it starts to seem like too high of a reward for an uncontested solo.

A possible "solution" for the EXP would be to add a second option of making it a NPCC-led thread and that would basically be how you can:
a) take over the character; make them join you (ex: what I did with Adrian)
b) kill the character
c) absorb their exp... somehow. (This is the other reason why it would need to be NPCC-led b/c as far as I know there is currently no way to absorb someone's EXP, so the Mod would create a scenario to allow this)
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:24 am

Content Site wrote:
If a character dies then either a new character can be made or the current character can be re-invoked somehow based on storyline. You can use your spirit to possess another member character in order to combine your EXP\TEXP with theirs, but this will be like giving your character away.

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:00 am

I disagree with the idea entirely.
That of which you're quoting indicate that they have a choice in the matter
That of which you're suggesting doesn't.

It's their freaking character. They shouldn't have to look over their back over a certain period just to make sure their character is still there and the exp they worked for is still there...
- They probably went on a really long break
- They probably quit and may get a feel to come back and RP. It happened to most of us if not all of us at some point in our RPing lives
- Shin already have incentives to being an active RPer which is the Texp. The fear that your character or even exp will be gone when/if you come back shouldn't be added to it. With the Exp gone, you will start from scratch >.>

" • Failure to post in an active RP for 48 hrs may grant management the ability to control your character to push along an RP if requested.
Do not hold up other's RPs. If you're going to be out, either let a staff member know or post it on the inactivity board. "

That's the only thing that should deal with someone not having control of their character or having it available to them. Nothing else, and that's going for threads that is active, not threads that are like four month's old (And has been updated on already by thief) and the only reason it's being brought back to someones attention is because they want to make use of someone else stuff. None of us have that right and none of us should be given that right period...

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:08 am

Noah wrote:
I disagree with the idea entirely.
That of which you're quoting indicate that they have a choice in the matter
That of which you're suggesting doesn't.

They probably went on a really long break
- They probably quit and may get a feel to come back and RP. It happened to most of us if not all of us at some point in our RPing lives

They choose to leave without saying why. Note that one of Kaz's points is that this cannot happen if a person indicates they will be away, this does not include a time period. If you do not wish your char to be jumped. Say you will be gone/ are taking a break to get your groove back. Also after three months, since the forfiet the char as Mariko has already pointed out. Any time over that means that the character would technically no longer be theirs to control.

Quote :
That's the only thing that should deal with someone not having control of their character or having it available to them. Nothing else, and that's going for threads that is active, not threads that are like four month's old (And has been updated on already by thief) and the only reason it's being brought back to someones attention is because they want to make use of someone else stuff. None of us have that right and none of us should be given that right period...

Think of it as like vultures...picking on the scraps of the already dead >_>. Its just part of the circle o' life. That said however, I will say that taking their exp seems a bit much. As whilst we are able to kill them and jack their shit. They should at least have the same rights to the ressurection system should they choose to return.

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:23 am

Just Wow...lol
Well nothing I can say about the control of someones character/killing them/taking items since it is within the rules.

but my main problem is indeed with the EXP suggestion as the past few posts gave hints of even 'discussing' such a ludicrous idea, which in a sense is basically deleting/taking away every thing they've done...and worst of all based on the inactive member themselves...giving a possibly huge ass boost for close to nothing >.>. And even if you did a quest or something dealing with an NPCC then still no
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 am

I can respect that. And as I said. Whilst I believe that this rule should be implimented. I do believe that the exp boost might be a bit much even with the several warnings suggestion of Kaz.

They do have the rights to the ressurection system.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:42 am

Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Yeah, I believe the H2H system also gave them the ability to retrieve their EXP/TEXP in the same death rules as before. Basically as a "Welcome Back" reward. This is more a spring cleaning sort of thing b/c it moves the inactive bios to their own thread. Also, the takeover option also allows a character to be continued which both Kyro and I did when Jen got bogged down with work and had characters tied to our storylines, so her characters continued and would have been given right back upon her return. That is also why I am primarily opposed to the killing them option b/c if I beat you up and rob or simply manipulate you out of your possessions then that gives you a reason to train when you return + a means for 2 members to interact. Thus boosting "community relations" even if those relations are you wanting/trying to attack me to get your stuff back. Plus again, most of the bios raided would be people that we're pretty sure aren't coming back. Glad you voiced concerns though. Thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Speaking from the stand point that Kaz is talking about. If I had been able to come back to H2H I would have been so bummed that someone had killed my characters when RL had called me away. I would have stopped rping. RL sometimes gets in the way. So, killing the character should not be an option.

btw I am still so sorry for the Work shit. But someone had to feed the kids. But anywho. Life happens. Also if my stuff had been taken, oh well, I can always get it back. But the exp and stuff, that is hard to get back.

Perhaps if there are inactive characters tied to a person's storyline that they can't access due to the other person's inactivity, perhaps we can come up with a way to let the person still interact with them (NPCC). Not just pushing along an rp. But to resolve issues within the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:34 am

You bring up good points but again I feel I must reiterate the points brought up. The system suggested that before any jacking/killing can occur the people in question need to have had several warnings. On top of this if they are leaving for a bit, be it a week two or an unspecified ammount of time. They need only post on the OOC board this is the case as opposed to just vanishing to have their chars put in the safety zone. If they don't take advantage of this after multiple warnings then really it kinda indicates that they would not be planning on returning.

However I suppose we must take account of laziness, or changing minds. Personally I'm still for the killing, as with certain chars if you wanted a bio raid then leaving the person still alive would likely be an OOC action. And if you were forced to apply to that then you'd be discounted out of the whole bio raid thing. Plus ressurection rules still give back all your experience. So my suggestion!

Kaz's stuff
- Can't bio raid if the person has posted OOC notice to their absense
- Person needs to have multiple warnings about their inactivity making them vulnerable, then a notice about interest in a raid.
- Permission needs to be gained for raid.

Jack Addition
- Items can be jacked but exp/texp remain with char for ressurection/ character change purposes should they return
- If killing is to be an option. An NPCC coordinator or MLC member should fight using the char on behalf of the inactive member if they are not returned. Giving them a chance to at least win, or if thats not an option. Run for the high hills.

-----

Side note, I'm currently in spain! ( yes two vacations in one month)
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:36 am

Side note: damn it >.<
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:24 pm

having tech issues with messenger and internet. Not getting anyone out here until tomorrow morning
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Aye Damn
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Neg rep to Jack for taking a second vacation! Get back to work! Europeans and their fun vacations! Bah!

And ok, since the pros/cons have been brought up, I would say to move this issue over to Shin's suggestion thread for him to weigh in on for the November Update.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:38 am

I'm entering my Madness Place and might be gone for a bit.

Jenn, you don't have to do my updates until I come back.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:46 am

no problem give me a head's up when you return. Happy trails and hurry back.
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:16 am

Madness Place? o.o
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:46 am

Also! Happy Birthday to Kazakura! *sips tea*...spanish stuff not as good as british make..oh well..
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:58 am

THANK YOU!

>.> Is it tea time already? thought you were Scottish not British?
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:59 am

Tut tut Jen...

Britian = England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland

Therefore, I am a Scottish brit. I can refer to myself as either.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:20 am

silly me I guess trying to poke at you and get your ire going is not working. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:42 am

^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:32 am

Is that my birthday image... wow. I feel.... so... loved
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:15 am

it wasn't... but it might be now
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:26 am

*huggles* Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Happy Birfday from Californication! ^_^ *glomp & hump* Yep... that just happened!
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:58 pm

o.o *ish glomped and humped* ooooo birthday humps are the best. Thanks Kaz!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Happy Birthday.
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Thank you, Kyro. That means a lot to me. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:30 am

Any of you people skilled at making avatars, animated ones, and interested in fattening your wallet? ;D
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Why a church is indeed the best place to be during the zombie apocalypse

https://www.youtube.com/v/i1stTM558lg
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:09 pm

What do you mean... "you people"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion / OOC / Archived
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next