Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Performance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Rep! : 0

Performance Empty
PostSubject: Performance   Performance EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:19 am

Katsui would keep moving through the groups of people through the bazaar. He was moving through the place hoping to pick up something up too eat. There were plenty of stalls set up that offered a wide assortment of foods being sold. A few things would catch his attention. He would exchange some local currency for a meat pie and two apples. He was on assignment from his captain to see if the blacksmith they had a contract with had the weapons ready for a new batch of recruits of the military. It was grunt work, but Katsui was in no position to complain since he was literally on the lowest part of the totem pole. Katsui took a quick bite of his pie as he noticed a large concentration of people in front of him. He would slow too a stop wondering what had caused a large concentration of people to gather. He could hear yells and cajoling of the crowd. "Performers?" He asked himself as he started too forge through the crowd too get a better look at who was causing the hold up.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance   Performance EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:46 am

As I move down the street I slowly shift my gaze, scanning the area and people before me as I move through the bazaar. While moving through the bazaar I take a few moments to glance at some of the stalls and the goods that the merchants are offering. I wasn't really in search of goods to barter for per say, though it is always welcome to find something I may need, there is always the chance. What I had really come to this place for was some work so I could earn some goods to trade with. " Hmmm... " I murmur lightly to my self as I come upon a merchant stall that holds a few different kinds of weapons. Stopping at the stall I begin to shift my gaze and scan over the various weapons the merchant has to offer. As I shift my gaze over the weapons the merchant has to offer I begin to hear some yelling which I try to ignore at first but as it continues it ends up hooking my curiosity. Turning my attention from the weapons I look towards the crowed where the yelling is coming from. " I wonder whats going on there... " I ask myself as I pull away from the merchant stall and make my way to the crowed of villagers.

PWC: 225
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance   Performance EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:02 am

Katsui kept moving his way through the crowd until he was finally able too get a good look at what the commotion was. People went flying through the air, tumbled along the ground, and contorted their body into impossible shapes. His eyebrow would arch at seeing some of the contortionists and acrobats as he took the last bite of his meat pie. He did have to admit that these guys are pretty good. "Wonder if I should tell the captain, would be cool get the other guards could get that kind of flexibility." He said scratching his chin.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance   Performance EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:14 am

Moving up to the crowed of villagers, I shift my gaze across the people in the crowed before I begin to move into the crowed. Making my way into the crowed of people, I begin to push some aside and start to work my way through the crowed so I could see what is going on, perhaps it is a fight though there is no telling what it could be that has drawn a crowed. As I draw closer to the front of the crowed I catch glimpses of men flying into the air which only fuel my curiosity as to what is going on, such a strange sight to see people flying into the air.

PWC: 112
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance   Performance EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:27 am

It was a good diversion for the doldrums of everyday life. Katsui even found himself giving a small little smile at seeing this being drawn in with the rest of the crowd. He pulled out one of his apples and took a bit from it before turning. There was an errand too run, and he couldn't be diverted from watching the performers. He would be stopped though by bumping into one of the crowd. "Excuse me, sorry about that." Katsui said though he instantly noticed the multicolored eyes of the person, which gave him an exotic air. "Sorry, but are you from around here?"
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance   Performance EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Working on pushing through the crowed I keep my attention fixed on what I can see of the performance taking place at the center of the crowed. This was a bit of a mistake as I was not paying much attention to the people in front of me which leads me to bump into someone moving the opposite way of the center of the crowed. Bumping into the person I instantly shift my attention to the person, my gaze shifting over the male as he speaks to me. Before I can respond to his statement he speaks again, though the next a comment about my origin. I shake my head faintly at the question, " No. I am from the desert region. Why do you ask? " I inquire as I look over the male once again.

PWC: 137
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance   Performance EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:27 am

He gave a slight nod of his head. "I was just wondering cause you didn't look like you were from around here." He made a gesture towards the performers. "These guys have certainly brought in quite the crowd, just is not the right place too have them." Katsui said maneuvering himself around the other, so he could get a better view. He had to resign himself that he would have to go around the others, or he could take an old thief shortcut, the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance   Performance EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:54 pm

As the man begins to answer I listen to his answer and give a faint nod before shifting my attention towards the performers as he gestures towards them and continues speaking. Shifting my gaze I look back to the man as he finishes speaking and begins to move a bit, " I see... Indeed they have. They make the place seem more lively and keep people entertained, though in the way if you wish to go about your business. "

PWC: 84
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance   Performance EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:19 am

Katsui gave a sharp nod of his head. "Yeah, the guards will be here shortly too break up the crowd, but I do know a shortcut if you want too get on the other side of the crowd without making a scene." He said making his way into a small side alley. Here they would escape the press of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance   Performance Empty

Back to top Go down

Performance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Mare Maris :: The Coastal Regions of Mare Maris (Archived)-
Jump to: