Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grandma's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:37 am

Grandma's House 5_shev10
The birds flew from the tree tops and shot of to the distance sky and as they flew farther they got smaller and small until they were nothing but specks in the distance. Once upon a time..." The trees arched over a path through the woods. Spaced out with more than enough room to allow for the sunlight to beam through. The wind was quite breezy this day, surely the sun was hot but the wind made up for the heat and kept everything at a comfortable cool temperature. Soft steps. "There was once a girl who left into the woods..." her voice sweet and soft and seemed to just trail with the wind. She spoke to no one at all and proceeded on her own to just walk through the arched pathway. "this girl was alone, only with a basket and a red hood..." she stated to herself as she held firm to a hand basket that was held by her right arm, her Red hood fluttered with the breeze as her pace was calm, no indication at all that she was rushing. "Though she was alone, there was one problem." she stated as she stopped walking further looking around. "This girl was lost in the woods. Looking for her Grandma's house to take her some goodies..." she fell silent as she looked down at the closed hand basket before she tilted her head and sighed. "Hmm I think I messed up the story..."
Exp :: 279
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:43 am

Flying through the air would become an issue as I stopped over an expansive forest. What was this place? I don’t recall seeing it anywhere before. Come to think of it, where exactly was I? I had been flying for nearly two hours and now I really had no idea where I was. The gate was nowhere to be found, and after all the time I had spent down here I was definitely late reporting in. taking a breath to calm myself, I would look across the large set of forest, gazing at it even though it disappeared into the horizon. The sun was bright and overhead it felt like my body was on fire. I had no water, and no place to rest. My eyes would shift to a clearing in the trees, which looked like a perfect place to get some momentary rest in while figuring out where in the hell I was at. This entire realm was strange to me, and the last thing I needed to do was get stuck down here with no way of getting back. A light breeze would cross my body as I came to the tree tops, right before I disappeared into their shadows. Coming to a complete halt, my body would set down on the forest floor before turning and looking around. So many new things, new sights and sounds, were all around me. I would have to come back here one day and document all of this. For the most part, I couldn’t see anyone else, so maybe this forest was devoid of life. At least, that was what I mostly hoped for. The last thing I needed was to run into a giant critter out here.

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:17 am

Grandma's House 5_shev10
It wasn't wrong to assume the place being devoid of life, but that was usually how most places on this planet was like. It seems like the population wasn't all that big, but there were plenty of dead to find. Of course it wasn't like that everywhere mostly in those ancient ruins. No matter that held no concern with this moment. These two polar opposites located in one area. An angel, and a demon. Zaiaku lifted her gaze up taking her free hand and holding it up over her eyes to provide some shade. "That bright yellow ball is hot..." she stated to herself as she frown quite unhappy about it. Though thankfully she had a hood and it kept most of the heat off of her. Her lips pressed together as she released a 'hmm' noise looking back the way she had once came from and then looked ahead to where she was walking too. "I guess I should keep walking." She continued to walk. Least so far in this area there wasn't anything dangerous to worry about. Eventually though as she proceeded down this path she eventually spotted someone up ahead. She stopped in her tracks and blinked tilting her head. "That's rare..." she stated rather surprised she even came across another person in this woods.
Exp :: 250 | 529
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:45 am

The sun was definitely hotter than what I had expected. Even though I was in the shade, the musk from the heated trees was like a cooled steam room. Dropping to the side, the white robe would fall from my shoulders only to hit the ground next to a tree. It was far too warm to wear something like that right now. My jacket would come off, and I would be left wearing a white shirt. I may have to start considering these exploration trips a form of camping and come out here better prepared. After all, it still was considered the forbidden land. The entire reason we didn’t come down here wasn’t to preserve our own society, it was because something about this place we feared. Maybe it held the truth to what occurred twenty years ago. That was my hope anyway. I had betrayed the rules, and exited through the giant broken gates for the third time. This time, however, was completely different. I was lost, stuck in the woods under a giant melting pot of a son, and had no idea how to get back to the Oceanside. I figured if I picked a direction to move, I could just go that way until I hit water. Unfortunately, that didn’t really all work out too well for me.

what I didn't expect in this forest of a wasteland was another being. taking my attention to the left, I would stop, bringing my eyes on what appeared to be another figure, clad in red.
"....."

273 / 563
Training : Bolt (Novice -> Trained) [563]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:14 am

Grandma's House 5_shev10
Body language was important here. Taking it one step at a time, showing that she was in no rush would show that she wasn't coming in an aggressive manner. She wasn't planning anything as she herself, too be honest, was a bit lost. Then again she was searching for someplace she didn't know where it was. As she proceeded closer his details came more and more into view. Blond hair, white clothing, a nice frame about a large build, male obviously. She had smiled at the sight to her it was eye candy. How can she approach this situation? Well she was already spotted thats for sure the guy was looking right at her. So she really couldn't just upright turn away or jump into the trees. So she kept moving until she was much closer to him before she had stopped. Holding her hand basket in front of her. "Hello there sir. Is something wrong with those fabrics on the floor? Is more going to be added to it?" She really didn't know why she asked such a question, usually people ran from her the second she appeared, probably had something to do with that ridiculous little 'Little Red Riding Hood' rumor those beings of Terra Ragnum spread about.
Exp :: 232 | 761
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:30 am

I would stand there, cautiously not moving. While my instinct told me to take to the skies, it was rather hot and I wasn’t about to leave the robe of my master laying here where someone else could lay their hands on it. I was highly protective of only two things in this world. The ring my master gave to me, and the robe he handed down as sign of mastery. There would be blood before anyone touched it, regardless of their purpose. Keeping still, the figure continued to approach me until a voice entered my ears. Female? A sigh of relief was released before I gave myself a moment to relax. What an interesting question, would more be added to it… I could always take my pants off and cool down, but not in the presence of a lady. I didn’t know what kind of demeanor they had down here, but that was highly disrespectful of an action when in the higher realms.
“Actually, it is quite warm today and I felt like cooling off. I found this clearing and have been enjoying the shade for several minutes.”
My arms would cross, grabbing the bottom of the white shirt before I lifted it up across my chest and shoulders, removing it from my body. The result would be a carefully chiseled frame, slender but muscular from hours of training every day. Shaking my head, beads of sweat would be thrown off golden blonde strands of hair before I stopped and smiled at her.
“that cloak must be hot in this weather..”

282 / 282
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:56 am

Grandma's House 5_shev10
It was possible that her reactions could have been noticed but she did them when he was taking off the shirt, all it was simply was a lick of her lips as she stared at his 'carefully chiseled frame'. Someone did some expert work on this statue right here. When his vision would return after he removed his shirt she would just smile like she was before. "The sun surely can take a beating upon these beings in this world." she stated glancing up just for a few moments before she returned her visage to this blond made, this eye candy. Oh if only she could have him in her hand basket of goodies. Wait no those thoughts must be put away, well at least for now. People of this world can be rather strange dependent upon the situation they are placed in. "Oh I've been in hotter places, I'm perfectly fine the way I am." She wasn't really lieing on that part, she has been in severely hotter weather. "I am called Zaiaku. People around these parts call me 'Little Red Riding Hood.' and you are?"
Exp :: 210 | 971
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:02 am

Finally, a response from her. The shirt would drop from my hands onto the small pile of my clothes. Crossing my legs my body would slide down to a sitting position in the shade. It was rather nice right here. The shade, the breeze, it was rather cooling and I enjoyed it. There were new sights and sounds in this forest that I had never heard of, and it kept my curiosity at its unfortunately high peak. "Are there hotter places than this down here?" I hadn't really thought about it, but this was so far the hottest place I had ever been to. Even out in the crystal groves there wasn't a place like this. It was humid and still hot, making my clothes heavy and sticky. Thankfully, this clearing was conveniently placed to rest in. "Little red riding hood? that's an interesting nickname. Names Ashurei. Are you from around here? This doesn't seem like the kind of place anyone would want to ever visit, let alone live in. I figured there would at least be some interesting ruins to explore or something before I left, but it's turned up pretty empty."
I would sigh, letting my head drop onto a fist whose elbow was resting on my leg. This female was definitely an interesting one.

245 / 527
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:27 am

Grandma's House 5_shev10
She nodded her head to his question about there being hotter places than this one here. It was true there was, though she wasn't from that place. To her this was a rather comfortable temperature, but then again she's been use to hotter places than this. "Nothing but sand and sun in those places, but thats quite far in the opposite direction of this place." she stated as she fiddled with her basket a moment. This world seemed rather barren for it's largeness, it was kinda sad looking at it as a whole. Even if she was a demon, she still had some sort of compassion, really what else was she going to torment? People of her own kind, it's not quite as fun as humans you know. Though there was something about this one, This Ashurei, that she couldn't quite pick out, but it definitely radiated something inhuman. Not that it mattered to her, it was just something interesting that captured her attention to him nothing more nothing less. "I've been in these parts for quite sometime, but no I'm not from around here. Though there are beings who do live in these woods. Father down that way..." she said pointing down the path she came from. "Little villages they assembled into. Though the ruin's around here aren't all to interesting, kinda spread out a bit two far in between one another. Though I've heard much further toward's Southeast theres more ruins to explore." Without even an invite Zaiaku had moved to sit right next to Ashurei. Placing her closed hand basket in her lap and resting her hands on it.
Exp :: 315 | 1,286
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:37 am

A place that was sand and heat and sun? that really, really didnt sound like a place that I would ever think about going to. I was ready to start complaining about this place as a disastered environment, but maybe it wasn't so bad in the bigger picture. With the girl sitting next to me, I looked at her basket rather strangely. Why someone would carry a basket I didn't know, unless it had a specific occupational function. It would be rude of me to ask while not knowing her. She was different from the other female I had met. What was her name. Senna? something like that. Anyway, not important right now.
"So, you have been here for a while and you don't leave? I don't really understand what could possibly cause someone to stay in this barren place for too long, let alone live here. How do the villages survive? I assume there are animals and other critters to hunt for their sustenance, but other than that, it seems like an almost uninhabitable place to be. Do you have an objective here, or are you an explorer? There is probably a lot of history buried in these woods that could lead us to understanding what happened back then." I would sigh while looking out across the forest. It had gotten pretty quiet, and that gave me a rather odd feeling.

256 / 783
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:50 am

Grandma's House 5_shev10
She blinked as she had been bombarded with questions. This one surely had a high curiosity. It may lead him to danger that he probably doesn't want one day. She would bring a free hand to her chin as she had a moment to think about it really wanting to give a good answer instead of just shoving it off. I have been looking for something, though I can't exactly recall what it was. All I could remember was this basket and grandma's house. Though I don't know who this grandma is..." she sighed and lowered her head looking at the basket. "The people there are quite odd to me, I personally don't like the, but they were entertaining to say the least." given that she had been the root of the ghost stories there and people ran in fear of her. "This place isn't all too bad, theres things to live off of, just need to know where to look. I take it you're not really a camper type of person, living in one of those higher estates thats outside of these woods?" HEr hand returned to the basket and allowed her fingers to fiddle the sides of the basket. "So in the end, I just travel around. Until I do find what is it that I'm looking for."
Exp :: 243 | 1,529
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Well now, I actually didn’t expect her to answer my questions . After all, we had just met and it was odd for people to communicate to casually and without formality where I came from. I would lean back, placing my back and head against the large tree we were under. It really was beautiful. I sighed while listening to her answers finished, until one of them got my attention. An estate? What was that? A camping type person? What did she mean by that? It seemed the language and syntax for structures were slightly different from where I came from.

"An estate? What is that? I don't really understand what camping is either. I'm not from this plane of existence, and am exploring everything I can as to document all of it. To us, this realm is the forbidden land, a place where we are forbidden to venture into. I figured we may be able to find answers to what happened down here since we rebuilt our socieity ontop of the destruction of the old one. How do you keep searching for something if you don't even really know what it is? It's a bit of a strange idea to me, if that makes sense. I feel like you should have an objective you wish to seek, and then begin searching. Why don't you like the people in the villages, or why do they not like you? Is it ancient superstition?"

I hated asking so many questions but I found her answers to be of great interest. She had been truthful (I think) up until now, and I may be able to learn a bit from her while here.

300 / 1,083
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Grandma's House 5_shev10
Yep this one was just a bubble of questions. She would giggle softly as she would stare out in front of her. She tilted her head a moment before she pulled back her red hood allowing her dark brown hair to be exposed out to the world, though this would also show proof of her own inhumanity as it was hidden amongst her hair, but ridged horns protruded from the front of her skull to the back. "This explain's your curiosity." She could figure he was one of those beings that was like herself, but from above. She already knew she wasn't like those of Terra Ragnum, but she herself didn't know exactly what she was, there was just too much of a missing gap in her memories to even understand it fully. "Let's see, how should I start..." she stated as she looked at him. "An estate, as I've heard from those beings of this realm, is really just a very large home. With lots of space belonging to one person. Camping is merely the act of sleeping out in nature away from home. Living amongst the land itself. Again these are just thing's I've heard." She looked toward's her basket. It's the same reason why your looking for something you don't know what it is. You know its out there yet, you don't know how to get to it. I'm merely just searching for something by body calls out for. I don't know what it is now, but eventually it'll come to me. Those people are just strange to me, I don't know what it is exactly, just something in me tells me I shouldn't like them. Could be an ancient superstition, i'm not quite certain, most of what I'm going off is really these odd feelings that are left in my body. But anything past twenty years ago, I can't remember."
Exp :: 348 | 1,877
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:40 pm

So many more answers. I watched interestingly as she lowered her hood, revealing what looked to be a bone abnormality. It was almost as if she bore horns like the beasts of olde. There were creatures who had things like that where I came from, but were quickly dispatched as evil. Were they the natural enemy of ours? I felt an urge to ask that question, but refrained. There would be a moment of silence before I answered to one of her comments. "Yea.. I'm from up there.." I knew she smelled differently, not like the other two I had came across, but something different. I was curious to why our two seperate entities had a natural hatred of each other. From what my master had taught me years ago, there was a balance that needed to be kept. They were the yang to our yin, and without one side, the other would dominate. we needed their chaos and destruction to balance out our healing and complacency. Without their anger and hate, we could never progress forward ourselves. Yep, I remembered it all rather clearly. Unfortunately, that entire lesson didn't really make much sense to the situation I was in right now. This one, well, whatever she was, wasn't an angry raging psychopathic killer or anything. well, maybe she was and I just didn't know it.
"I know what you mean. I woke up with no memories, and wondered through the city until I found others. We all came together to rebuild our society using what we could find. all of it was based off of the construction designs of the old times, but you can still tell there is a difference. I don't know what I'm searching for down here, I just know the answer is here, somewhere. It has to be down here. You don't know why you hate them, but you do anyway. Do they attack your kind?"

358/ 316
Training : Bolt (Novice -> Trained -> Honed) [563, 1,125]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Grandma's House 5_shev10
What reason could she have to be angry? Well aside from having no memories that might be her only reason? But she held a logical mind, which got bored from time to time. Though there was some common ground between them, he too didn't have memories from more than twenty years ago. Like her he woke up and wandered about until he found someone. She pretty much did the same, though she was on Terra Ragnum instead of where she came from. She has visited it several times just to see it since she was rather crazed when she found herself falling through the floor several times and finding herself flying and so on. A bunch of confusing questions which littered her mind, but its long since been put to rest. "I don't really hate them, just don't like them. I can't really tell you what the reason is when I don't even know what I am. I can tell i'm not like these beings that live in this realm and I'm not like those above either. I guess it leaves me to be one of those below, but I'm not really certain I don't feel any common feelings between the way they act and how I do, but it doesn't matter to me, I don't care much for them. Though I've been called a ghost, a specter, not really sure what they mean by it, but i guess it's just something they know that I don't." she shrugged her shoulders. She had some answers, but even then she had questions of her own as well. "I'm sure we'll find our answers somewhere on this realm."
Exp :: 294 | 2,171
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Maybe there was a way to figure things out down here. It was nice to know that all of the realms were absent of memories past that date. There had to be some bigger event that occurred to make that happen. I would have ended my curious questioning there had she not mentioned the above, and below. Did that mean that there were other realms besides ours, and this one? I thought that the evil ones came from down on this plane. Maybe this was the middle ground, a great battlefield to be used between our races. That would be pretty sweet. I was still wanting to ask another question, but I withheld and restrained myself from prying too much. I was starting to get a bit hungry for some reason, and she had mentioned hunting. I had yet to try any of the food from this realm, but if I made it myself then I could be sure it was safe to eat. Maybe this girl was like the other one I encountered on that day at the beach. Heh ad an interesting ability, so maybe she had some tricks too...

"You're probably right. So, you said that there were placaes to hunt down here. What kinds of creatures do they hunt? Do you hunt?"

230 / 546
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Grandma's House 5_shev10
She looked at him and blinked a few times as she looked around and shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't really need to eat until I learned how to interact with things in this realm. But from what I've watched those beings do was hunt after whatever creatures that are in the area." she kinda shuddered a moment as she furrowed her brows together. "These people can be rather frieghtening, they fight anything to ensure their own survival. Even if the creature is much larger and stronger than themselves. It was a few years ago and such I witnessed a band of these people go after this large creature they called a dragyn. It was massive, but they hunted it down for their village to feast upon." she rose a hand to her head and scratched an inch that grew there. "I guess they hunt down whatever can move. Thing's of various sizes and shapes. Must be cautious with them, they are quite smart. As for myself I just make whatever I eat kill itself before I make anyting out of it." She had her own tricks and abilities and most of her abilities related towards the powers of the mind, but no one, as far as she knew, was able to do the same thing.
Exp :: 240 | 2,411
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Well, that was definitely an interesting response. I enjoyed her answers to my questions, as they were not answers I would normally recieve frmo any other being. that truly gave me a level of uniqueness to this one. I may have to remember to visit her more often if I continue these exploration trips. What she finished with, however, definitely got my attention. "Make it kill itself..." That was quite a thing to say, especially from a lady. Could this be that level of suttle barbaricy I had been anticipating? Maybe, or maybe not. Either way, I wanted to find out more. In the upper realm we all worked as a collaborative group for the greater good. It seemed like the people of this realm may do the same, but for a different purpose. Our survival was almost guaranteed, so we didn't hunt or do anything that wasn't out of necessity. I was going to kick myself for asking this question later. The last thing I needed was to start an argument with someone who could make creatures kill themselves. It was a rather bothersome thought to have individuals with that kind of power. It wasn't like I was discrediting my own abilities or anything, but the more I explored down here, the more I was concerned for our way of life in the heavens.

"You make it kill itself before you eat it? How is something like that possible?"

270 / 253
Training : Re-Wires (Novice -> Trained) [563]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Grandma's House 5_shev10
Guess what she said definitely caught his interest. She could see it in his eyes. She nodded her head to it as she shrugged her shoulders. I, honestly, can't say I understand how it works completely. I just know its an ability that I have within me." Her power laden with the power of psionics allows for her to use her mind as a weapon and even tap into the mind of others to bend their wills to her wishes. "It's just something I can do." She straightened her back and then arched it to stretch it a little. "And you? Are you able to do anything unique? I'm sure your people as unique tricks compared to those down here." It was certainly something to find out. She's seen quite a few people do amazing feats since her awakening, some holding mastery in swords, and others knowing how to read and or even use ancient technology. Many areas she was quite interested in. This one, Ashurei, held some interesting things about him. Though what stuck out to her the most aside from his eye candy features was his curiosity. Truly she had to keep him around incase she wanted to find out something new in the world.
Exp :: 234 | 2,645
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Now she turned the tables towards me. It was an interesting question, and almost a request. She had told me about her power to use some form of innate mental ability. It sounded like it could be of a lot of use if used properly. What could I do? I had been taught to keep our art a secret unless absolutely necessary. However, I felt like I could almost trust this strange one. Would it be okay for me to explain it? Probably not. I could definitely demonstrate without revealing the secrets behind our sacred art. The single inheritance has been passed to me with full understanding that only one person in the future would get to utilize these abilities.

"watch..."
My legs would fold upwards, coming to a forty-five degree angle while I rested against the tree. Placing my right arm across my knees, a single finger would extend. Slowly, a breath would be taken in, causing negative energy to filter down my hand and gather in the fingertip. A light blue glow would appear for a brief moment, right before I exhaled, colliding a positive charge with it. The result was simple. A bolt of lightning would be released from my fingertip before striking a tree across from us.

"Ka-Bang..."

247 / 500
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:14 am

Grandma's House 5_shev10
She stared in surprise as her jaw dropped slightly seeing what he had done. It wasn't like what she had seen, well there was this one person who did something with ice. Though this was different entirely. Harnessing a force of nature within you. Impressive." she brought her hands up as she would clap them together impressed by it. This break seemed like a necessity though, it was rather calming and relaxing upon the body. "Seem's like you've trained it for quite sometime, rather impressive." She would raise her hood back up as she heard rustling and then a small rabbit would bounce right out and Zaiaku had stared at it. "Quite a cute animal..." she stated as she watched it as he just did it's rabbit things like hopping around and just being all cute. She would then stand up grabbing her hand basket as she did so. Holding it in front of her. "So how long have you been in this realm?" she asked him while she kept staring at the rabbit bounce around.
Exp :: 208 | 2,853
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:28 am

“Yep, I have a lot of energy inside me that I can use. I’m assuming you are one as well.” After all, that made sense to me more than anything. Humans wouldn’t have horns. At least, I didn’t that they would. Maybe it was just me, but I may have over done it a bit. The edge of my finger tingled, which had never happened before. Bringing my gaze across to the tree, I would notice that the damage was a lot more than I had actually anticipated it being. My eyes would shift towards a small animal, a rabbit? I had trained it for a few years, but i had never seen it react that violently. Maybe there was a reason for it. I followed the rabbit until the girl hopped to her feet. "This is my third day here. I normally only come down here for a few hours at a time but I got turned around and ended up here, so I actually have no idea how to get back up there. This place can be kinda confusing if you don't pay attention. I have mostly avoided the humans today, and focused on getting the hell out of here."

Standing up, my right arm would grab the white shirt and pull it up and over my head before sliding it down my body. It had dried off in the shade, and was rather cool to wear now. Whether or not I was going to be putting that jacket back on was beyond me. It was definitely still hot, and I had no intention of roasting anymore. I could carry it without problem, but I knew taht it would have to come back on eventually. "So, I'm stuck for a while, and you are searching for something that you don't know. Anything you want to do?"

317 / 817
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Grandma's House 5_shev10
Been here for three days already? At least this time, seems like he comes and goes. Though now he was stuck and not sure how to return? Did the entrance he come from disappear? Or was it in a particular location and he moved so far he simply forgot where it was located at? Well he needed to get up there? So wouldn't it be located directly above them? It was a bit weird now that she thought about it. Though she was asked if she wanted to do something. She kinda eyed him as she mentally drooled at the thought. "No, nothing that comes to mind really. This break was rather nice and speaking with someone that didn't run in fear of me is a nice change. Though I am heading down to the southeast a bit, heading for the other beings that scour this realm. Just to search for new information." She opened her basket a moment and looked inside it. There wasn't really anything in there, but a chain. She closed the lid and sighed. "This has been quite the meeting though, rather interesting to know that there are people like yourself around." She looked at the rabbit. "Are you hungry?"
Exp :: 228 | 3,081
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Yea, I had been out here all day, and hadn't found a way to return yet. this had only been a simple morning exploration trip, but somehow I got turned around, and lost sight of the gate. Once I was out of its sight range, it has proven rather difficult to find my way back to it. If i had some sort of map.. that was an idea. I could use what I knew about this land to make a map of all of it as I explored it. this way, I could continually add onto my map and not really have to ever worry about getting lost since I could retrace my steps to get back to a portion of it that I was previously familiar with. I would have to start on that project as soon as I got back from this mis-adventure. Taking a look at the rabbit, then back at her, I wondered what she intended. That was when she posed a rather simple question of whether or not I was hungry. I didn't want to deny that I was, but I also didn't want to deny that I had never killed an animal before. Come to think of it, I had never really killed anything, so what it came down to was whether or not I could actually do it. On the flipside, maybe the female could do it and that way I wouldn't relaly have to worry about any of that at all. After a moment or two of thought I would finally be able to formulate a proper response to her question while thinking about her next objectives for exploration.

"I am a little bit hungry, but I have never killed, nor have I any skill with cooking. Up there, we are each in our own area of specialization and contribute tot he greater good of everyone. We have people who can cook, and do it well."

312 / 004
Training : Re-Wired (Novice -> Trained -> Honed) [563, 1,125]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Grandma's House 5_shev10
She blinked several times as she heard what he stated about the place he lived and how everyone helped everyone out. It must be some amazing place really, usually down here in Terra Ragnum, you kinda had to fend for yourself if you weren't apart of a village. The rules in this place seemed a bit loose and kinda crazy. Like there was no set world rules except for what would be considered 'common sense'. Though from her own experience she could tell that this world can be quite tough on a person who is on their own. "Well thats kinda inconvenient if you're on your own. This realm here, the rules are quite different and you have to learn how to fend for yourself. I'm not sure how the rest of the realm is, but I don't think it can be any better than those who live in this area. Though, I like you." she stated as she smiled walking next to him as she looked at the rabbit. "I'll help you." Zaiaku would look at the rabbit and channel her energy as she knelt down. "Oh my what tasty flesh you have. Now come here and surrenderer yourself to me. Kill yourself." she stated. A moment would pass as she kept her eyes upon the rabbit and the rabbit looked at her not moving until suddenly it began to run towards the nearest tree and bash itself head first into the tree, until it started bleeding through its head and it couldn't move any longer twitching on the floor as it died.
Exp :: 288 | 3,369
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:53 pm

I listened carefully to her words. after all, she had been here a great deal longer than I had.. by her lifetime minus three days. To scale that would be impossible for me right now. I didn't exactly want to kill something that could be used harmoniously. On the other side, there really was no other way to do it other than get it over with quickly. Unfortunately, she took the alternative route. I would stand there, watching the rabbit barbarically smash its head into a tree until it killed itself. She couldnt have told it to sit there and knife it? I really didn't know how I felt about what I just saw, all I knew was that I was speechless.

"well.. that's one way to do it.."

117 / 121
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Grandma's House 5_shev10
She watched the rabbit kill itself as she was, without his knowing, actually getting off at seeing the creature kill itself in the manner that it did. Plus she didn't have a knife, all she had on her was a chain really. She waited a while before the rabbit fully stopped moving before she walked over to it and grabbed it by the ears and it just hung in her hands as she held it up staring at it's blood stained felt. "Mmmm, cruel method, but here is something to eat. I don't really have a cutting item with me, but I can make something just by ripping it apart and what not." she would look to Ashurei, she herself the entire time didn't look bothered at all by how the animal killed itself or even the method she used. Guess she had grown use to it since she had been doing it for quite sometime. Making thing's kill itself without really getting her hands dirty unless she was cooking the thing. Though normally she would eat it raw. "Do you eat thing's raw, or by fire?" It was a question to ask as she wasn't really sure as he took in food.
Exp :: 217 | 3,586
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:35 am

I would continue to watch, with a bit of indifference becoming complacent. It wasn’t that it was an urge to lecture, but more of a feeling of hostility. That type of ability would be rather dangerous in the hands of people who bore ill will towards others. I was slightly worried that she may attempt to use that on someone at some later time. All of my thoughts on this, however, would snap away as I watched her pick up the blood stained carcass and carry it over. Did I eat meat raw? Of course not, what kind of savage would do that? All food had to be cooked. Unfortunately, I didn’t know how to cook that well, and the tools for cleaning were upstairs still. This put me in a rather difficult position. However, the position was cleared when the smell of the dead animal put my hunger aside.
“There isn’t much meat on that, so go ahead and help yourself. I can wait until I get back up there.”
Wanting to change subjects, I decided to ask her a question that had been on my mind for a few minutes now. Earlier she had mentioned ‘down there’, and I was wondering what that place was. Maybe this really was the middle realm, and there were upper and lower realms. Either way, I really wanted to know.
“Earlier you said that you went down below and there are more like you down there. Does this mean that there are more realms than just this one?”

270 / 391
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:52 am

Grandma's House 5_shev10
She blinked at him and she would tilt her head as he refused her offer, she herself wasn't hungry, but she wasn't about to let food go to waste like that. She shrugged her shoulders as she opened her basket and tossed the rabbit inside. "Very well..." was her only comment about his refusal towards her offer of making food. After she closed her hand basket she blinked at his question and stared at him. He was asking about 'down there' and Zaiaku merely tilted her head as she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know for certain if their like me. They don't really have the same appearance as me, and they different heavily amongst each other. Some looking large, some tiny, some odd shaped, some looking like animals some even bigger than mountains. Though the feel you get from that place isn't the same feeling you get from up there or even here where it feels kinda like a mix of up there and down below in certain areas more than others, but none the less. Down below, its another realm." she would shift the basket on her arm with the new weight difference now that she had a dead rabbit inside it.
Exp :: 229 | 3,815
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:42 pm

A completely different realm? That sounded like it could be of some interest in figuring out what happened before the dawn. I had originally thought that the answers would be down here, but it seemed that this place was just as much screwed as our old civilization was. Maybe there was a completely different realm, devoid of damage and destruction that was the cause of all of our pain and strife. I was unsure of whether that was an accurate conjecture but I was rather willing to go with it for now. After all, it made sense to me right now. I would have to visit this other realm and see for myself if it held the answers I was seeking. Unfortunately that would have to wait, as I still had a lot to do on this realm first. There were humans who were living like wild animals, and humans living with a rebirthed culture where they have banned together like in my own home. I was curious to why the entire realm hadn’t been united as one for the greater good. Come to think of it, the only thing that I had seen really close to being a progressive entity was up on the northern coasts. I would have to return there and get some more answers to how they became like that, and dig deeper into their history as a united people.
“Our people are united, but we all have a common goal. We have no distinct leadership caste like some of the places down here. Are you really strong?”
It was an open ended question meant to let me gauge her. I didn’t want her to know that we were not united under a single banner in the heavens. That type of information may bring a hassle in the future, and that was something I did not want to be responsible for.

330 / 721
Path unlocked : Leader of Men, Political
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Grandma's House 5_shev10
You know question's after a while can get on a woman's nerves. Though she stood there showing no indication that she was irritated nor annoyed. Merely entertained by this meeting is what can be noticed. It vastly depends on how you gauge a being's strength." she hardly ever used the word people unless she's speaking towards a person and their people. Other than that, she tends to say beings quite a lot when referring to a person. "Physically? I wouldn't know as I haven't really had the need to use such force. Any other mean's it's a possibility give that my ability could bend your will to my wishes. So maybe yes, maybe no. It's all depends on what you mean by 'strong'." that was a nice answer to his rather vague question. There really wasn't much else she could do. She wasn't one to boast her strength over others as she herself never really interacted with others to know if she was stronger than anyone. Her interaction's usually occurred with her telling them and making them do what she said, never really had she had to bloody her hands to kill someone. The blood that stained her hands usually came after their death when she would eat them, raw or otherwise.
Exp :: 243 | 4,085
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:06 pm

She had given me quite the answer I had expected from her. It had a proper direction, but was still an open ended one, allowing me to interpret it however I felt. Right now, I felt like testing my boundaries and seeing how strong I was comparatively to the other spiritual race. After all, if I was going to be down here I needed to gauge my own abilities and strengths properly to survive. I didn’t have an entire civilization fighting beside me against one common threat or enemy. It was just me. While I did have a bit of concern of that realization, I figured a small test would be more than significant, based on her answers. I wondered just how strong her mental ability was, and whether her mental prowess could contain a being of intellect, and not just wild animals. It made sense that wild animals, who have little personal will power, would not be able to withstand that form of control, but could I?
“Try it. You can bend the will of a rabbit easy enough, but what about a higher being, such as myself? I am curious to how strong that little trick of yours is. Would you mind another demonstration?”While I knew this probably wasn’t the smartest thing I had done all day, I figured to hell with it. I may as well get a little bit of learning out of it. After all, she was being rather generous with her answers. I was wondering why she hadn’t asked me any, even though I was more than willing to give her any answer that she wanted.

290 / 11
Learned : Lightning Burst
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Grandma's House 5_shev10
This one seemed similar in some means like that other person she had met before. Though they had their differences, this one was a spirit and the other a hybrid, but none the less they both held a similarity in some means. Probably this threatening air she was suddenly getting. Just what exactly was going through his mind? Her mental prowess was a unique one, but it wasn't powerful, not as it use to be many centuries ago, but again it was something lost to the new dawn. Arching a brow. "That is a good question." she stated as she herself was rather curious, she has done it to human beings, but she hasn't, at least she doesn't think she has, ever done it to someone of her own species, a spirit species not a sub class species. It could be worth a shot and see if it'll work. Alright, sure let's play this game of his for a while longer. She would small, and her energy would gather, her dark, malicious energy gathered within her. Her tongue laced with her energy as she would speak, similar to how she spoke to the rabbit. "Oh my, what big spirit you have...." At the sound of her voice her energy would swirl around him entrapping him and entering into his very mind. "strip down to nothing." she commanded.
Exp :: 255 | 4,340
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:32 pm

I would stand there while she made her decision. Luckily for me, that didn’t take too long. I kept my stance firm, and would watch her very carefully, anticipating what was about to come. Her entire demeanor began to change, giving me a glimpse at the true spirit of the other kind. I guess I could officially call them the fourth kind now. The energy that swirled around me was dark, cold, and felt rather disturbing. My body would not move on its own, and even though I could feel myself here, it was as if I wasn’t. Slowly, my arms would reach for my shirt before I took a deep breath.
“re..wire.”The energy across my body would stop flowing, disrupting the dark energy that had invaded. My own muddy, unrefined energy would be forcefully filtered through all nine energy points across my body, re-firing my entire body’s mechanical systems while overrunning the energy that had invaded. The result would be a blue shock of electricity across my body that would sizzle outwards in a quick burst. Her technique was a unique one, and while it was practical for survival in these environments, my originally thoughts on it had been close to accurate.
“that was.. interesting to say the least. I didn’t know you liked your men without proper attire…”

251 / 262
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Grandma's House 5_shev10
She blinked as she saw what happened. Her eyes widened a bit surprised as nothing had really ever broken of her powers before. She blinked several times a bit confused by this and stared at the electrical energy that burst off of him. What was it exactly that he did? His electrical energy surged into his body, she had him for a second, only a second, before he had broken free. She felt the energies colliding with one another and her's was just overpowered. She tapped her chin a bit confused and wondered if she could come up with a means of overpowering that, which over powered hers. She would have to have sometime to think up something, but it was a interesting experience to see that there were others that her powers just plainly didn't work on for as long as they normally should have. "Oh my men can come to me as they please, either way I prefer their attire on the ground." She smiled afterwards ever so sweetly as she was quite serious about that. "You, Ashurei, are quite the interesting being. With a curiosity like no other I've ever seen in my time down here.I will assure you this, I'll be watching you."
Exp :: 233 | 4,573
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:54 pm

The static feeling had the hair on my arms standing up. My body would twist for a moment while I got my muscles back under control. I had rarely ever needed to use something like that, and restarting my entire body was a bit of a pain. The result though was what I had expected. Her bind was of a spiritually magical base, and that was something that I could break free from. I listened to her words about watching me, and took great interest in them. I would also be looking out for her, especially since I was eager to see how far her own abilities would be able to progress. I had an intention of getting home before the day was over, and that was something that should probably get started soon. With the sun finally taking a dive towards the horizon, I figured it wouldn’t be as hot anymore. Picking up my jacket, I would throw it across my body before doing the same with my robe.

“You are rather interesting as well. I have enjoyed spending time discussing the ways of this world, and look forward to another run in with you at a later time. “
I was confident she could take care of herself, but nevertheless I gave a kind word of warning and caution to her, just to satisfy myself.
“be careful and take care.”

245 / 507
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Grandma's House 5_shev10
Looking at it, it looks like it was something he wasn't quite use to doing as he seemed like he was having a hard time moving for a moment. Either way it was an opening to do anything to him, while small, it could still be taken advantage of. Zaiaku would definitely keep her eye out for this one, he was quite interesting and a very nice piece of eye candy for her. From the sounds of what he was saying it sounded like he was about ready to leave. She adjusted the basket on her right arm and watched him as he grabbed his jacket. "You too, take care now." she would give a wave to him as she stared at him a moment longer thinking to herself keep alive, I'll make you mine. Mostly a promise she was making to herself that she will somehow see through it. It would take sometime and effort, but she would do it somehow. She would turn towards the direction she was originally heading towards and in calm strides begin to walk away. Heading for whatever it was that laid in that direction. Possibly a new city to explore? Or new people to meet? Even new cultures to experience.
Exp :: 225 | 4,798
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:39 pm

A quick smile would be given before leaning forward. The lean would be accompanied by a sharp bending of the knees before I kicked off the ground and shot into the air at full speed. The direction would change, and I would shift back towards where I had originally come from. As expected and thought, the sun was making its decline and there was a nice breeze across the tree tops. Gaining altitude, I would move up towards the clouds first, attempting to use them to mask my presence. At that kind of height, anyone who saw me could confuse me with a large bird or something of that nature.
I hoped that girl would stay out of trouble, but more than that, I hoped I could figure out how to get back before nightfall. After all, I was not about to sleep down here when I had a perfectly good bed in the upper realm.

- exit -

165 / 672
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:57 am

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grandma's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma's House   Grandma's House Empty

Back to top Go down

Grandma's House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: NW Forest Region :: North West Forest Region (Archived)-
Jump to: