Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Heat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Kichi had been in this village for sometime learning slowly more about how to wield her katana. More than anything, she had been learning about the people. So far she made her living running errands for various people of the village. Time had been drifting by slowly as she moved about the bustling town, her basket on her arm. Today she had lunch ready for Takeoff and was carrying it to him. There was enough made for two people just in case he wished to share. They had found it an easy arrangement of living together. She cleaned and cooked as well as wielded a sword enough to be able to defend herself. She did the shopping, handled laundry, and other needs. Plus made extra money on the side doing small odd jobs.

It was warm today, and she was dressed for ghee heat. Of course it was an outfit meant to show off those supple legs and slender body. Her black hair was pulled up so her neck would not be hot. Moving through the town, she made her way to the practice field. After lunch she would go see if errands needed to be made by any of the noteable persons in this place. The healer usually had her going outside the village for herbs. Some of the others had her carrying messages. At least she was useful. Most of all she was quiet and constant.

-252-
Summer Heat 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:10 pm

The heat was bothersome to Battousai, who outwardly complained little to none, but inwardly did not care for it. He preferred all the other seasons to summer. Aside from being hot and bothered, there were still things that needed to be taken care of since he wasn’t the type to hide inside simply because the climate did not agree with him. His garments would reflect his temperature. He would be wearing a pair of shorts, no shirt, but a short sleeved version of his haori with ‘captain’ wrote on the back in kanji would cover his shoulders and back, flapping in the wake of his walking. As always, his mask would cover the bottom portion of his face. There was a bit of peace on his end since he had finally accomplished the technique of separating his body from those of the other personas. As such, Jyn would be scurrying about doing thing that related to his job and Jyneil would have traveled to Theden to visit Yuki. Kautuka was also sent to Theden on different business and Lightning was probably around doing things with the militia or something to that nature.

There had not been much movement since the return from the tournament fiasco that ended up in a botched core raid. Being more cautious now, Battousai’s mind had taken ideas from that time and a plan was in the process of being formulated between him and Kautuka about making a federation alliance in their immediate area. It had always been the idea for Jun’Jo and Theden to work together, but only recently since seeing the cooperation at the core and meeting the other leaders of the world, did Battousai give thought to working with other areas. As such, there was much that had to be done in preparation.

For the moment, Battousai would be on his way out looking for Lightning to see about getting a scouting party together for a mission, but without Jyn in his consciousness, he didn’t have the luck he normally had in locating her easily. Walking through the streets, he would make his way through the village casually and happen upon a face that was familiar. He recognized Kichi from Kautuka’s reports on her and her affiliation with the Doctor, Rin, and Captain Takeo. He never really spoke to her, something Jyn normally attributed in calling Battousai ‘antisocial’ or ‘socially awkward.’ Since he had a good experience in speaking to Lightning and getting her aid with the militia, he figured he might as well practice his social skills. Coming within range of Kichi, Battousai would nod and greet, “hello, Kichi.” He figured that was a normal enough greeting between people, so he assumed there would be nothing awkward or strange by the sudden hello.

531 / 531
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:28 pm

The black haired beauty began to hum to herself as she walked. Her hips swaying in a gentle rhythm with her humming. Back and forth as she walked. The firm rear end moving in time and counterpoint harmony with her curvy hips. Men some times stopped their work just to stare as walked by. Most of the time, those fluid movements were so natural, she did not realize the stares she received. Her body just throbbed with youthful energy, even in this heat. Takeo. Was the envy of the men for the most part. For unlike lightning, she was social and charming. She did not command the attention nor the attitude of the men. She instead inspired their attention and knew how to make them feel valued. It was a known fact, that men worked harder when asked by a women in a pleasing manner versus being told they had to by a woman trying to be a man.

Kichi was lost in thought and did not notice Battousai's approach. At the sound of his voice, her free hand moved towards the hilt of her katana only to release it as she looked over to him. Her body went tense asbif ready fir an attack and just as quickly relaxed when she nodded. A bright inviting smile came over her face, curling her lips upward and revealing a hidden dimple. "Greetings my lord. You startled me. Can I help you with something?" Her voice was soft and pleasant as she went into social mode. Kichi knew that this man rarely spoke unless he had reason and he was not so good in social situations. So she would spare him the drivel that was considered small talk. Unless he showed interest in having the direction of the conversation heading that way. Why was he approaching her? They rarely did more than nod in greeting. If he even noticed her at all.

-344-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:45 pm

The reaction would be noted as Battousai assumed he startled the young lady. It spoke a lot about her for her to be this tense inside the village, so he could only assume she’s led a rough life up to this point. He didn’t have much information about her past, he only knew of how Takeo came to meet her and things that had occurred after she came to Jun’Jo. He would have observed that she seemed to be settling down in this area and had been proving herself to be helpful to the doctor, captain, and anyone who needed odd jobs done here and there.

Shaking his head, Battousai would speak, “no… just passing by… I didn’t mean to startle.” He had come to the spot where he felt it was appropriate to make a conversation starter. The typical starter would ask about how her work was going and such, but since she had placed her hand on her sword, Battousai would ask, “you look like you can handle a sword. Have you been training long?”

189 / 720
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:01 pm

His question brought up old memories and resentment. The smile dimmed slightly as she answered. "Since I was old enough to carry a sword." She was meant to be her sister's sword and shield. Letting no harm befall her. But now that she was banished, that job would have to fall on to someone else's shoulders. Her half sister. The choosen one, the princess, and the favorite. Kichi had the bitter memories of being the bastard only there to do her job and one day breed strong children. It was best that she had left the past behind. It was only a moment for her thoughts before she continued, still with a smile, "though I have been rather lax in my training for awhile. I have yet to find a teacher willing to teach me. Or at least someone willing to be a training partner." The young woman chuckled as she continued to walk towards the training field along side the quiet village leader.

Again her thoughts strayed to her clan and mentally she shook herself. They were the past. Right now she had no need of them. Or their vicious hitch of a leader.

-211-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Battousai casually strolled with her as they seemed to be heading in the same direction. His arms shift back and forth at his side as she looks ahead and listens to her answer before shifting his gaze back to her and nodding. Though she may have been training since a child, there was no doubt that she was probably affected by the reset in power that seemed to strike the universe with the rising of the Second Dawning. What she called to be lax in her training, Battousai knew could be something well outside of her ability to control. Still, if she were trying to get back into swordsmanship, he could see that as an honorable trait. He didn’t see why anyone wasn’t training her currently. Slightly confused, he assumed that Takeo would show her the ropes, but then again, there was a chance that she may not have brought it up with him. He could understand if she were the type of person who didn’t wish to be a burden on someone, since he was aware that she was living with Takeo but hadn’t found her niche just yet. He would simply speak, “I see” to the knowledge of her training situation with a mental note to speak to someone about getting her trained properly. It would not have occurred to him that he could take her under his wing at this moment. Moving on his pondering of her situation, he would ask, “have you gotten settled into the village? You seem to do a variety of things… what do you wish to do?”

286 / 1006
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Kichi was caught off guard by the line of questioning. This converstation was more words than Battousai had spoken with her combined from her entire stay. But of course he would want to knoww such things. She had been living here for some time without really finding a niche. She wasn't a blacksmith or stone mason. She was a displaced fighter. One that once wore the cloak of night and the hood of silence. One that could kill quickly without leaving a trace of herself. But she was not going to reveal those details. That would not be a wise move on her part. Or the fact that she could brew posions and the best uses of each. That could well spell her death. As for fighting, this village had Takeo, Battousai, lightning and many more. They certainly didn't need her for such things. It was rather depressing to think about. He even had his own spies.yes it was depressing not knowing how to fit into a normal society. But he needed an answer so she complied. "Yes. I have settled for the mist part. But still haven't figured out where I fit or belong. Perhaps I should open a bakery. Takeo says my muffins and honey buns are worth fighting for." Her tone was clearly teasing as she chuckled and glanced over to the samurai. Such opposites they were in comparison to one another.

-257-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:56 pm

The joke was lost on Battousai, who simply returned the glance and spoke, “ah, I see.” Since she chuckled, he would ponder cracking a grin, but the action never really occurred. Even if it did, it wouldn’t be noticeable under his mask. In all, his eyes seemed either annoyed or tired, though that was not the case at this moment; he was actually in a pretty good mood. But, about this time he would have reached his limit in a conversation. He felt pretty confident that his ability to talk about nothing surpassed what it formerly had been. Normally when he spoke, it was to issue orders or to speak on a mission plan or diplomacy. He spent far less time speaking about small matters that probably did not matter in the long run. Looking back to the street ahead of him, he would observe, his voice naturally low, “I’ll have to taste your buns one day...” Jyn could probably help her if she actually wanted to make a bakery; he would keep that mental note in mind. Not waiting to keep her, he would turn to her and speak, “I’ll take my leave… when you see Takeo next… I have a mission for him. If you see him before I do. He’ll have to leave the village for it.” Since she wasn’t his direct subordinate and was basically a gopher, he wouldn’t really feel right about giving her missions, even if he were the village leader. Since she was his ‘roomie’ he figured it couldn’t be bad giving her the heads up that she may either have the house to herself for a while, or that she would be traveling with the captain. Before he makes a move to leave, he adds, “if you need an opinion of your swordsmanship, you test it against me… and maybe I can find you a trainer.”

336 / 1342
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:51 am

Well, the shinobi had to do everything in her power to keep a straight face when he replied that he would have to taste her buns some day. Apparently the innuendo was lost on the great samurai. All the better. But she would not dishonor the man by telling anyone of that little secret. Kichi scanned his face and kept her bright smile upon her features. He looked so tired. The heat must be getting to him. For her, it was something that she figured she had received from her demonic father. The ability to withstand the raging heat of summer. Or maybe it was just that it didn't really bother her much. Either way, she still felt a twinge of pity for the man. She would have asked if there was anything she could do to help ease the heat for him, and it would have been sincere and not sexual, but the conversation was drawing to a close. Apparently his abilities of conversation were exhausted. Her dark head merely nodded when the request to deliver a message to Takeo come from the man. "I will tell him, I am heading to the training field to give him his lunch anyways. If you are hungry, I have made double portions." She bowed to him at the mention of testing her sword skills. "I would be honored to test them against you. Although, I do believe you would find them severely lacking when compared to your own."

-264-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Her smile was charming and seemed to keep his spirits light. He could see how others would want to look at Kichi for prolonged amounts of time. He wasn’t blind and knew that the men of the village seemed to have an eye for Kichi, even if they weren’t always looking at her face. As Kautuka would probably comment, that charisma which she held might be useful in the future, but for now he knew she had to find her own place in the village. With a soft yet resolute shake of his head Battousai would decline, “…thank you for the offer.” He didn’t feel right eating food prepared for another man, even if double portions were made. In his mind, Takeo needed his strength gained by the fullness of the meal prepared for him and Battousai thought that it would seem to be arrogant of Battousai to intrude on his lunch with his ‘friend.’ He continues, “whenever you feel ready… I might be able to give you advice on your path of the sword.” With that, he would come to the point where his direction would diverge from hers. This wouldn’t be the last time they met, but it was a casual enough greeting that he felt familiar enough with her that he might speak with her again in passing. After all, she was a treasured member of his village and as a village leader; he assumed it was important to know notable people in your mist.

267 / 1609
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:06 am

"Thank you, my lord. I shall let you know" She bowed and then watched him walk away. Gently the black haired beauty shook her head. Social playgrounds were not his type of thing. Even when such only involved simple pleasantries. Turning to watch him walk off, she sighed a bit and wondered what was going on in his head. Slowly she continued on her way to the training field to deliver both the food and the message to her housemate, roommate, and yes, her bedmate. Upon reaching the training area, she would look about for the tale tell straw hat. Upon finally seeing it, she moved through the small ground of soldiers and/or militia and hoped up on post to get a good look over the crowd to see what was happening. Not being able to get a good look, she jumped down in a single fluid motion, landing gracefully like a cat. Moving slowly she began to make her way to the front of the small crowd. Her body getting jostled as a few men seized the moment of her arrival, to glance down at her chest.

Finally she made it to the front of the crowd and looked upon the scene with a slight smile. A man bumping into her from behind, and certainly trying his utmost to cop a feel, but a well placed foot allowed her to pivot away from the touch without making a scene. Soldiers would be soldiers, and she didn't blame them.

-264-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:34 pm

As he walked away, Kichi would linger in Battousai’s mind for a moment as he continued in the direction he was heading. At the training grounds, Takeo would be busy surveying the men who were currently training under him. Since he was the captain of the main militia forces, it made sense for his group to be larger than that lead by Lightning or Kautuka; after all, he was training the main forces, where as the guerilla combat unit as well as the shadow corps would be smaller by nature due to them being more specialized. While overseeing the training of the men beneath him, he would notice the ranks become slightly disorganized, sloppy and somewhat distracted. Walking to the side to get a better vantage point of the distraction, a grin would come to his face when he saw what it was. As always, it seemed Kichi was rather popular with the male crowd, even in front of their commanding officer. “So it’s lunch time,” the one eyed samurai would grin in a murmur to himself. Lifting his voice, he would call the end of the current session and order for the wandering patrols to be swapped out. The group was informed that they would resume evening training at the usual time. With the brief dismissal, the units would start to disperse and head their various ways as Takeo would fold his arms and walk casually to meet with Kichi. Since it was hot as all hell, he wouldn’t be wearing his usual kimono; he would be in a pair of loose fitting tan pants with an equally loose fitting short sleeved shirt that wrapped closed in the front. His straw hat would be keeping the sun out of his face.

322 / 1931

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Kichi watched as the crowd began to thin out and her bed mate was made even more visible. She approached him as he walked towards her. Her basket in her hand. "I brought you lunch, Takeo-sama." She eyed his figure and raised an eyebrow. "You have dirt all over that" then she shook her head "hopefully no blood this time, since those stains are hard to get out." She chuckled as she handed him the basket. She was shorter than the one eyed samurai. Her clothes clung to her body giving him a covered view off the curves that were his to hold at night. The bright smile on her face was sole for him, then the smile fell and she reached one hand up to cover her mouth as the memory of their leader crossed her mind. "Oh..." her hand dropped and she looked around. "Lord Battousai would like to speak with you, when you get a chance. apparently he has a mission for you. I just ran into him on the way here. He was heading elsewhere though." Apparently she had got to him first. Mentally the woman found herself comparing the two. Would she go as far as the masked samurai if given the chance? She was not entirely sure on that. She enjoyed being around Takeo, he was a good partner for her, but eventually he would want to find himself a wife, and she did not believe herself to be wife material in the eyes of the men around her.

-266-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:06 pm

“Hmm…” Takeo would glance over his clothing semi interested in the observation. A casual grin would cross his lips with a smooth shrug that seemed to offer the excuse that it could not be helped if he got a little dirty doing his job. His right hand comes forth and takes the basket as it is handed off to him. With a raised eyebrow, he would inquire, “the boss?” His steps would begin in walking towards the barracks, which were no further than fifteen or so yards away, in order to sit on the porch. Kichi was motioned to walk with him as Takeo would comment, “hmm… I suppose I can go see him after I eat. But for him to send me on a mission… that’s working me a bit much isn’t it.” It was a light hearted complaint, made as he reaches the porch and turns his body around so that his rear could come to sit on it. Taking a seat, he places the basket to his side, opens it and begins to transfer its contents out of it in order to eat. He would inquire, “did he say what it was about… I mean what the mission was about?” The word mission seemed to suggest to him that he would have to go somewhere. That would be annoying since his primarily job was training, not leading expeditions. But then again, his primary job was to do whatever Battousai asked when it came to the military, so as long as he was getting paid, he figured he couldn’t complain too much. It was easy for him to just go with the flow of things. Looking up and over her body, he would add, “can I get a quick dessert after this?” Even though he said he would see Battousai after eating, there was a small detour into an empty room he wanted to make with Kichi.

329 / 2260

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Kichi followed him the 15 yards or so over to the barracks and sat down beside the man. Her red eyes watching him pull out the food she had created for him. Kichi was a good cook. Anyone that had ever tasted her food, knew it. She couldn't play an instrument, was not trained for woodworking, and she was not a mason. But she could cook, and she sneak around for the most part. The young shinobi was perhaps one of the best cooks in her clan. Not the best, but one of them. So Takeo was lucky in more than just her warming his bed, and every man that had ever tasted her food, knew it. The lucky captain not even having to say vows to get the same treatment as if he would have. Answering his first question she nodded, he knew that she never misspoke. The boss had asked her to tell him. The Second question she answered with a delicate shrug of her shoulders and voice a soft answer, "I really don't know. Him and I just happened to meet on my way here and he asked me to relay the message to you. He never told me about the mission. Although I did offer him some food. You have extra again by the way." She flashed him a bright smile. As to his third question she chuckled and leaned forward to give a quick kiss before he started to stuff his mouth with food. Drawing back she licked her lips and looked to the barracks. "Of course, there is always a chance for desert. Do you think you deserve desert?"

-283-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Heat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Heat   Summer Heat Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Heat
Page 1 of 1