Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Grand Shoppe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

The Grand Shoppe Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Shoppe   The Grand Shoppe EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:34 pm

The Grand Shoppe Fate_young-1_1
The Grand Shoppe
The bell on the door of the shoppe rings with it's opening. The red eye of the small figure that walks through the doorway, glances around the small shop. Some noise comes from the back for a few moments before a well dressed goblin like man comes crawling out. He greets in the small girl with a toothy grin as she walk about looking.

"Good day little mistress. Is there anything that the Great Bairwin Wildarson, traveler of the unknown and owner of this grand shoppe, help you with."

"Robes."

The goblin pulls on the collar of his nice shirt after hearing the dry words of the young lady.

"Robes... I have some fine fabrics that I believe would suit you well...."

"I like this."

He looks at the roll of fabric that she runs her hand across.

"Ah, you have a good eye young lady. This is living iron silk that I personal harvest from a giant hell spider queen from the Deep. It is said to be as strong as any restores itself when it is damaged and even resist heat.... and by the way it feels in here right now, that seems like something you will need. How will the young lady be paying for this fine set of robes?"

This small girl holds out a hand full of black crystals for the goblin to look at.

"You met our dragonspawn I see. They seem to like these little crystals, and rightfully so. They are rather useful in crafting a few things. So you had a run in with them? They have made it a habit to harass travelers outside the gate. Once a minor annoyance that has become a very real threat to the commerce of the village. Fewer and fewer travelers come our way these day, and even I, The Great Bairwin Wildarson traveler of the unknown and owner of this here grand shoppe!, is having a harder and harder time keeping my grand shoppe stocked with the finest goods from all over Barathrum! I remember a trip I made into the Deep many years ago. The place was literally crawling with dragonspawn and hell spiders because the people of the area refused to drive them out. I wonder how long before the dragonspawn grow brave enough to strike the village itself?"

The girl looks at the chatty goblin. The slight hint of being annoyed graces in features.

"I do not care about your travels nor do I care of the well being of this settlement. I do care about the robes I wish to be made."

The goblin blinks a few times before nodding.

"Very well then, give me time to get them ready."

xp: 450 | --
The Grand Shoppe FateF_3
Dark Harbor by Two Steps From Hell on Grooveshark
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

The Grand Shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Shoppe   The Grand Shoppe EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Barter roll
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

The Grand Shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Shoppe   The Grand Shoppe EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:35 pm

The member 'Rek' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Novice ]' :
The Grand Shoppe BETA
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

The Grand Shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Shoppe   The Grand Shoppe EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Twilight Ensemble [Robes: 4 DEN wt-1, Density Augment, Item Repair] Special: Density only reduced by tearing - 29 Value
Twilight Tights [Lower: 4 DEN wt-1, Density Augment, Item Repair] Special: Density only reduced by tearing - 29 Value
Twilight Veal [Head: 4 DEN wt-1, Density Augment, Item Repair] Special: Density only reduced by tearing - 29 Value

87 Value
Item Values x 0.9
6 Very Common
1 Common
3 Uncommon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Grand Shoppe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Shoppe   The Grand Shoppe Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grand Shoppe
Page 1 of 1