Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enny (D)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Time would pass after the 5th day meeting between Sanzon, Domen and the Bruis and in the days that followed, it seemed that both the Kami and Oni visitors were busy with their own things. On Domen’s side, he ended up meeting a mischievous and like minded blood mage by the name of Jack who ended up offering forth an army and land in Onitoshi to the Alter of Domenance. Aside from that, Domen had come across a cute little pet in the form of Shukumei, a flame demon of questionable origins who existed in the time before the second dawning. With that said, Domen had a lot on his plate between training and building multiple territories in hell and on earth as well as his original plots. As such, the time came around where he, in all of his infinite wisdom and grace, remembered Sanzon and was curious as to what the Lightning Cub was up to. His curiosity would cause for him to call upon his faithful right hand fairy, Paco, who would be charged with serving as an embassy of sorts, to check up on Sanzon and see what type of developments were going on his end. Happy to oblige his master, the human sized fairy would mark a good day for the trip on his calendar and said trip would be made to the land of the core with the intentions of visiting Sanzon.

253 / 253
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:25 pm

“alright.. back it up…”
The group of humans would steadily take a step back. In the center of the old training arena was a single table with a black, square device sitting on the center of it. Across the table were a series of wires leading to a larger box with an open door. The lightning tiger would close the door before walking over to the black box, which was in fact a simple car battery. This was not the brightest way to attempt to recharge a battery, and the first test was to even see if it would hold a charge. I had figured a car battery would be enough to power a microwave, and had split the wiring myself. With no ground to worry about, the only possible outcome was success or failure. With another set of wires running over to his side of the table, he would lift one in each hand. A slow, yellow glow would begin to emerge. The light in the old microwave would flicker, but not light. Pumping more into it, the glow would slowly turn blue before the microwave light bulb burned brightly. The hum from the microwave buttons lightning up and the plate rotating would only last a moment before the battery exploded, sending a small cloud of toxic vapors up. There cheers of success would turn to frowns and sighs of failure before the organizations leader floated out of the room and up towards the surface. He was officially out of suits, and was now doing a fair job of ruining the clothing of these times. All he wanted was hot water for some tea, the easy way..

296 / 296
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Paco would find himself flying through the afternoon skies in the direction of the core on this fine day. He had gotten up in the land of Domenance, had breakfast with Domen and Kazakura and then proceeded to leave on his trip to visit Sanzon as previously ordered. He was a bit glad that he didn’t have to worry about the fire child today, since she seemed very skilled at irritating him, almost to the point where Sanzon seemed like a fun person to be around. Thus Paco would be in high spirits as he flew into middle Medius.

He would bypass the suburbs that surrounded the former city and enter into the airspace shared by broken skyscrapers and towers. When it came to finding his way around, Paco had a pretty good memory of how to get to places he’s been shown to before, and on top of that, he had pretty good directions from Domen, which were brief and concise. Seeing the area that should be Sanzon’s headquarters, the fairy makes his descent from the height of birds to the realm of humans. Flying over the compound walls, he would come into the main area and immediately search for activity, figuring that there should be a guard, or minion about to show him the way to the lord of this particular area. If there were no one available, then he would simply proceed in the direction of the glass doors that should be the entrance to this area, if his memory served him correctly.

280 / 533
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Stepping out into his office, the door would slide shut behind him, leaving him in what would be a mostly repaired glass wall that was melded together with wood planks and a little bit of stone work. It wasn’t the top notch construction that had been done previously, but it would work. On each corner of the compound stood a small tower, looking over the grounds and around the perimeter. While they were not really fully manned, the two guards that currently patrolled the area would notice the small fairy. Looking at it curiously, they would remember the implicit directions given to them by their leader. They had already been informed of several prominent beings, one of which was a small flying fairy, a white haired void user, and a large, angry looking demon. Recognizing the small, flying fairy, they would not bother raising arms.
As for the tiger, he would be standing on the balcony, looking out over the courtyard. Paco need only look up to see what he came for. A yawn would escape his lips before he sighed and moved back inside, heading for his desk. There were stacks of papers on the walls, and Angela was working hard to attempt to educate the people here on the old was, including the language that we had used for writing. So far, it was moreo f a headache than anything else. Taking a seat, I would wait for the little fairy to either fly up to the balcony, or figure it out from the inside.

283 / 579
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:34 am

As he came in a little closer, Paco’s size would fill out into the size of a normal boy, an occurrence hailed by the proficiency of his master’s utilization of dark energy that caused a transformation in the formerly minute fairy. Aside from being able to take the form of a small fairy and a boy, there was also the option of Paco becoming a small red jewel that rested on the master’s personage so that he could be easily summoned and just as easily put back away, since the fairy had a penchant for talking beyond what the master cared to hear. In his arrival, he would take notice of the guard who took notice of him before looking up to the balcony and seeing the target for his arrival enter into the scene. Instead of proceeding with his current path, it diverts to lift him up and into the direct proximity of the balcony, flying diagonally upwards to it, coming to stop at its height, on the opposite side of the balcony wall as Sanzon about five feet away from the structure. In his arrival, the fairy would hail, “greetings auxiliary servant of my master! Wonderful weather we’re having today; I hope you are doing well!” Since he was arriving as an ambassador for his master and was in good spirits, he forgot the past banter played between himself and the kami in front of him, and opted for a fresh and welcoming salutation.

269 / 802
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:52 am

It was an impressive feat, to have avoided this miniature nuisance for such a long time. Whenever he showed up, as I recalled, things usually ended up going poorly soon after. Maybe the time frame lapse screwed with his head or something, but I was not particularly friendly with the pint sized spirit fairy thing. To be exact, I found him to be more of a headache than women of the past time. Getting up, I would walk over and slide the door open before shaking my head, turning around, and heading back to my desk. Taking a seat once again, my eyes would look over the spirit. The voice sounded familiar, and I wouldn’t exactly be able to tell it was him until he announced himself as a servant of a master.
“Your master.. not mine. What brings you all the way out to my neck of the iron woods on such a fine day. . Doesn’t Domen have a more important tree for his favorite dog to be barking up?”
Crossing my hands in front of me, I would lean back with a smile on my face. I hadn’t heard from Domen in a few days. Across my desk were pieces of parchment with the state of the moon on them. Currently, attempting to get the pattern of time down was a priority for the latest task that we had been working on. There was still so much work to do. I had dispatched two builders over to the old estate to assist with patching it up, and they had yet to report back. Maybe it was time to head out there.. maybe not.

283 / 862
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 pm

As Sanzon moved into the interior of the structure, Paco would make his way over the balcony and come to light upon its flooring. The dragon fly wings that were fluttering behind his back retract into his back in a puff of sparkles as he assumed the form of a normal lithe lad. Still in good spirits, he would speak, “it’s trivial… my master is the master of all, since his will controls all. Whether or not you acknowledge your relationship with him only affects the amount of blessings you will receive from his will; you’re only hurting yourself!” Crossing a small distance, he would continue, “and yes, there were many important trees that were all barked up until this point. Your position in this world is indicated by the amount of time it took me to arrive here and the fact that it is I and not my master who is here. Condolences are begotten unto you for the lack of the blessing of his presence and the sound mind to understand it.” Moving in turning his back to Sanzon, Paco would start snooping around, visually taking in any hints as to how far Sanzon had progressed with this place. He would murmur, mostly to himself, “but how you survive in his grace is beyond me…” Looking to Sanzon with a perplexed look, he would inquire, “what of your manners, ambassador? I expected to be greeted with drink and food, as seems to be customary among diplomats.” As always, his speech and size did not seem to flow naturally at all.

290 / 1092
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:49 pm

I would lean back, watching him peculiarly. It didn’t make sense that he would claim to be an ambassador, as I did not consider myself a foreign asset to his master. What would this one know of diplomats? There really wasn’t anything to keep the tiger from sending a bolt his way, other than the headache it would cause with Domen later. With a smile across his face, he would lean back in the chair and chuckle for a moment. Lack of a sound mind? I was pretty sure it took more than just strength to survive successfully down here. Intelligence that required asset and resource management was required to do anything, but he wouldn’t understand any of that. He was just, after all, a dog.
“You see, I do not see you as an ambassador or a diplomat. I myself am not an ambassador either so you can spare yourself the equal footing. I choose to work with your master with shared interested, as an ally, a business partner, and more importantly, a friend. I know that term probably goes far beyond your understanding, since you are, after all, just a diplomat. If you are here then it must be for business. Domen wouldn’t send his most trusted dog just for a casual visit so please get to the point. What exactly do you want? ”
As always, sharp business demeanor would be taken with the fairy.

260 / 1,122
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:25 pm

As if gaining a false perception from Sanzon’s words, Paco would smile at the response. In his mind, it seemed like Sanzon understood Paco’s importance and his status as the lord’s most trusted aide, which put him over Sanzon by default, giving the fairy great joy. “Good!” he would speak, seeing that they were, in his mind, more or less on the same accord. With a pep in his step, he would continue, “why else would I be here?” Posing the question a few more steps are taken towards Sanzon with the additional, “moreso, the question should be asked, what took me so long to get here.” In thinking about it, he would alter, “me or my master… more or less…” Getting back onto the correct train of thought, he would continue, “but as a subservient friend of our lord, tabs on you must be kept, regardless as to whether those are his words or not. Since there is no way for us to communicate with one another from the various domains of our lord, then physical contact has to be the best method. I would think it unfortunate if we lost communication with you and something was to happen to you and your settlement here. But then again, if it were meant to be, the master’s will would lead him to you. Still, it’s a necessary and obvious thing that we would visit one another from time to time…” Getting to the point, he would sum up, “since you hadn’t come by to see the master in a while, I was sent to come by and see you.”

287 / 1379
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:05 am

I guess the little spirit did have a valid point. I hadn’t been able to really work on visiting him while repairing this facility and getting my territory back. There were new gang leaders, and they were much bolder than they were during our time. Maybe it was just because I had yet to recover all of my strength that they felt the arrogance in standing their ground. Either way, things were rapidly changing down here and soon this territory would be mine again.
“I would be unable to ask you that question, of what took you so long, as I had no method of ascertaining your departure time. Were I capable of that, then maybe your trip here would be unnecessary. Regardless, you are here now, safely and intact. I do miss the days when I could just give a phone call and things would be taken care of. As you can see, things here are busy. Apparently as a savior of the weak and poor, the humans of the old slums flock here for protection and guidance. It’s perfect to establish a strong group of loyal humans. Now.. how is Domen? Has he noticed anything with the moon lately?”

I was curious to whether or not he had someone monitoring the skies. I, for one, had been doing that but figured his own side could go either way. whether he trusted me to take care of something so trivial, or wanted his own method of securing that data was outside of my knowledge realm.

274 / 1,396
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Paco would tilt his head to the side and speak, “no, we haven’t really been moon gazing.” He shrugs and speaks, “well, it’s only a matter of time before master regains all of his powers. When that’s done, he’ll be able to speak into your head, so you won’t need those little devices that you used in the age of technology.” Moving back onto the topic of conversation, Paco would answer, “but all goes well in the land of Domenance. The master is very busy; very busy indeed. There was a small issue with the priestess being a bit cranky lately, but it’s to be expected. The master is a busy man.” Moving from that without any realization of what he might be hinting at, Paco continues, “but I also came here to repair our relationship. Since we will be seeing each other and working together, then I want to be able to stand you!” With a smile and a small twirl, Paco would comment, “and now I’m more close to your size thanks to the master’s transformation magic!”

195 / 1574
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:36 am

“A cranky priestess? Sounds like a woman is being.. a woman. “
I thought on his words, wondering if Domen was expanding faster than I thought he was. It wasn’t exactly that there was a competition between us for that, but I wanted to make sure that I at least stayed on equal footing with him. I also wanted to make sure that I would have the manpower to support him should an issue arise. Those kind of things usually followed him, and myself. There wasn’t a lot that we could do about that though. What the future held was left to the future, and that was out of our control.
“you mean repair the years of your superiority complex? I don’t see anything to repair, as I need only deal with you. Whether you are a small fairy, or can blend in with the locals doesn’t matter much. I will say this, please relay the message that the moon gets fuller every night. “
While the fairy wouldn’t get the meaning, I was confident that his master was a bit more intelligent than that. If our recent investment was worth protecting, then we would need to make sure at least one of us happened to be there. Pondering it for a moment, I thought to myself in silence before moving forward with that thought process.
“and it just so happens you might actually be useful..”

252 / 1648
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:13 pm

“Ha ha,” would come the response from the boy sized fairy with the regards to the priestess, but his smile soon fades as he sees his olive branch thrown away. “So it’s going to be all business with you…” Paco would surmise, “very well, I was hoping that things would be more pleasant between us.” With a nod, he comments, “fear not, white one, I will pass the message to my master. I’m sure he would be interested if the moon were indeed getting larger day by day. I assume if it were, it would have some place in his will to explain why it was doing so.” From the vibe he was getting, Paco assumed that it wouldn’t be ‘comfortable’ to hang out in this area with Sanzon, but still he would ponder, “but still, traveling this way has left me tired. You won’t mind hosting me for a little while, would you?”

163 / 1737
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:21 am

This might work perfectly after all. I was still waiting for that first new moon, when it was the darkest outside. That was my sign to get back to the northern heights before things went south, and get word to Domen while doing so. Having the fairy here could be advantageous for both of our ventures. The fairy had done well to make it here with little issue, especially without escort. For that, I was impressed but would never tell him.
“As a servant of a friend, you are a guest here. The old student’s tower is still unopened, as power is required for the elevator system. However, the windows work just fine. I have a room up there, so take whichever one you want. Although we haven’t really seen eye to eye for the last.. well.. decade.. so long that your boss and I are business partners I will have to learn to deal. For that, you are welcome here.”
It pained me a bit to say that, but politics would be required to make things go as smoothly as possible. Besides, the old student dormitory was pretty much untouched, save for some facial damages and a lack of power to use it properly. The beds all still worked, and I could send Angela to check if he needed anything later.
“If you would like to join me, it looks like a full moon tonight.”

251 / 1899
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:46 pm

With the changing of the mood, Paco would pick up a bit, generally jovially gullible when it came to people being nice to him. A pleasant visage would return as he folds his small arms at his chest and nods, “I see I see.” The accommodations would work well for him, especially if he were to have his privacy. He wondered if he could be of any help with the elevator thing that Sanzon spoke of that was without power. He didn’t know anything about such contraptions, but he fancied himself a quick study, regardless to whether it was true or not. He didn’t understand the importance of a full moon, but he would speak, “I’m not oppose to joining you! Will we be relaxing and getting massages from lovely ladies, or is there a mission that needs to be run? While I’m here feel free to use me as I’m needed! As I reflect my master, I am happy to be of help to those who help him!”

178 / 1915
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:24 am

“right now everything is quiet. Excavations are going on schedule, and we are rebuilding our medical wing. Angela, an associate of mine who was chief of research and development before the end of everything has taken over with that. Some of the technology, such as sterilized items and the like are still intact, and working. Thankfully, an air tight packaging doesn’t really ruin over time. Your gesture is appreciated, but as a guest it is not asked of you to assist there, or anywhere. Relax and enjoy the open skies, we both know that would never happen in the old days.”
It was true, the city lights would block out the stars most nights. I had spent a great deal of them floating above the clouds watching the stars. It was one of the redeeming qualities of this time, that there were no big city lights. Unfortunately for all of us the lack of power was an even bigger issue. I really needed to find that ex commissioner and see what could be done about all of that. Even if we had to generate the power ourselves for a few minutes to kick start it, something had to still work somewhere.

220 . 2119
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:33 pm

When he was like this, Sanzon would come across as a decent spirit to the small fairy. With the go ahead to relax, Paco started to think about the lines that he might be given a small vacation. But he wondered if such a thing was alright, given the fact that he must be ever vigilant in working for his master’s ideals. After thinking about that, he reminds himself that all works in accordance to Domen’s will, so the next food for thought was the aspect that his vacation might be a blessing from Domen and not Paco taking time off where he could be working. “Ah,” Paco would reply, “well, thank you for your hospitality. If it’s all the same with you, I think I’ll linger a day or two, just to float around here and there and take it easy.” Since he was in the core, he fancied that he may do some treasure hunting on his master’s behalf; since important things were here, there was a chance that he might be able to find something that could be of value to his master, or maybe something that Sanzon could use in his fancy building. With that, it seemed as if the initial meeting was close to concluding, at least on Paco’s side of things. He had come and spoken with Sanzon without being zapped or having to defend himself, which was always a good thing. As a closing conversation point, Paco would speak, “if you don’t mind, I’d like to test my abilities on you some time too. I know you and my master used to spar; I wanted to practice against you, even if it were just once.”

299 / 2214
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:08 am

A spar? I’d smile, wondering if the training facility would fully handle something like that. Come to think of it, Domen and I had been unable to really have a few rounds lately and there was much curiosity on my part to how the little fairy was able to work. I wasn’t exactly doing anything right now either, so why not.
“Have you ever seen the inside of this facility?”
With a smile on my face, I could assume his answer was no. I had no recollection of taking him or his master on a tour. Then again, in the old days I wasn’t really the type of person to go around showing off the work I was doing under the table. There were far too many problems with trying to harvest spiritual energy for things like energy drinks that I knew that commissioner would come here in full force. If he ever found out that I had been selling energy drink with spirits energy infused in it, I wouldn’t be able to get within twenty miles of the spirit net.
“It hasn’t been used in a while, but we used to train humans with spiritual energy, giving them a facility to openly practice their abilities without worrying about the damage. It’s underground and we should be able to get a few rounds in if you plan on relaxing this evening. Besides, I haven't been able to get out there and get a round in with your boss so you might be the next best thing. ”

268 / 2387
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Not sure what to make of the smile, Paco assumed cautiously that Sanzon liked the idea. With the posed question, Paco would shake his head, not recalling going too deeply inside of the facility. For all practical purposes, it was his memory that he had only seen the outside and maybe Sanzon’s office. “I don’t think so,” he would admit before the explanation of the training room comes into play. With the explanation, it seemed like there was a place that could accommodate them without them being exposed to the risks and surprises of the outside world of the core. Returning a grin, Paco would admit, “that sounds good then. Then that sounds like a plan!” The fairy knew that Sanzon’s powers had been reset, but he didn’t know how quickly the kami would regain those powers. He only had his master as an example, but then again, he didn’t expect Sanzon to grow at the rate of his lord. “Are you ready now,” Paco would ask, “or do you have immediate business to attend to?”

197 / 2411
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 am

Hopping up with a bit more energy than I had held in days, I thought about the lack of actual workouts that had been done. Dealing with business and politics again had really left me itching for a few rounds, but there really wasn’t anyone here that could make me break a sweat. I still had a way to go until I returned to my previous strength, but this might give me some idea of the strength of this fairy, and the strength of those that Domen trusted. Giving a casually enjoyable glance to the spirit, I’d nod my head and walk towards the door
“follow me.”
On the other side of the office was a white wall that had been pried half open. Pressing it the rest of the way, the old elevator shaft that led down to the former council office would be revealed. Dropping into it, the kami would disappear into the darkness, entering the old upper academy, an area where only spiritually tuned humans had lived, worked, studied, and enhanced their arts. Landing in the old office, which had been my personal getaway with Angela, I would wait for the other before heading down the corridor towards the former training area. This would be the first time I had used it, so I would hold the faith that my original building designs were as good as I had thought they were when they were initially constructed.

261 / 2648
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 pm

With a nod, Paco would answer, “right” given the request to follow the Kami. He was surprised that the request would be answered so promptly. It seemed as if the Kami didn’t have anything on his plate today that would prevent him from having the friendly spar. Since they didn’t get along normally, this would probably end up being either a bonding or a rivalry moment; well, that would be up for debate since it was obvious that Sanzon would not think them to be on the same level, or anywhere close to it. With that said, the fairy would wait for the Kami to lead the way before following him in the direction he would lead. The Kami would be observed vanishing into the confines of the white wall that had been pried apart. Following suite, the fairy would enter into the shaft after the Kami. From there, the following continues through the corridor and onward. During this time, Paco would be taking in his surroundings and realizing that this area was more than met the eye. “So there are even secret passages such as this one…” he would say, taking their route to be some type of hidden escape rather than taking it what it was probably meant to be. Since Sanzon had not spoken, but merely stated to follow, Paco would not bring up any particular topic. He would simply continue performing a combination of floating and walking which kind of looked like skipping with a wafting type motion mixed into it.

285 / 2696 (restart)
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Entering into the main hallway, the dimly lit torches would light the immediate area, revealing a wall of windows to the right, and several rooms on the left. Moving down them, I would give a tour while explaining the former purpose of this facility.
“Back before the end of everything, this academy covered as a research facility. We brought in humans that were spiritually equipped, and gave them a place where they could develop their abilities past what normal society would have allowed. I used this for a few reasons, the first being to add more of our energy into the populace. Since we weren’t allowed into the core area because of the spiritual net that kept us out, it was a way to integrate more of our kind subtlety into the city. The second reason was to harvest that energy, and infuse it into one of our company’s products, which was an energy drink. We gave the city energy through spirit particles. What you are seeing down here is the facility for the upper academy students. The area on the right was their student council, their student leaderships, private meeting area. I allowed them to run themselves, and in turn they fell in line and worked hard. They studied, learned, lived, everything down here.”

We would continue walking until we moved down an open stairwell, leading to a large, open metal door. Stepping through it, I would toss my robe over onto one of the benches that were used as a waiting area for students. On the right, a staircase would move up to an observation deck where Angela would previously study the student’s progress, and make records of their combat potential. This time, however, I would move into the arena, giving a nod to the fairy to follow.
“welcome to my personal arena.”

346 / 2,994
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:14 pm

With the starting of the tour, Paco would be all ears. He would look at Sanzon as they walked through his academy while gaining greater understanding about it. The thought about using human spiritual essence for an energy drink was slightly amusing to the fairy since it would be like using human essence to revitalize other humans. It seemed odd and ironic, and almost fad-like, such as an energy drink that utilized whale sperm or something like that. He would simply nod and listen as they walked. As they entered into the arena, Paco would look around and take noticed of the place. Thoughts of something like this for Domen came to mind as he could probably benefit from an enclosed fighting area; though for his master, it would probably have to be specially fortified. “Wow…” he would murmur and observe, “so you had something like this in here…” He would take a few steps into the center of the area and turn around to take in the span of the place; it was unlike any place he had previously been before.

204 / 204
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:14 am

I would stand a little to the side before floating over about twenty yards. It was about the size of a full gym, with four feet of concrete for the walls, floor, and a steel roofing inlaid with cement. It was designed to hold combat that would withstand my own abilities, and make sure that I did no damage to the actual academy while students were in session.
“Yep.. I had to build a place where I could train our students, and they could fight freely, so of course it had to be able to withstand that. I would go as far to say that Domen and I could have gone a round or two in here with minimal damage. And it’s far enough underground where I didn’t really have to worry about the division’s anti spirit squad coming after me down here. For a training area, I think it’s perfect. Its one hundred by one hundred with a sixty foot ceiling. I’m not surprised that it survived this long intact. It really helped out with business.. By increasing the spiritual energy of the students, many who resembled the same spiritual signature that we gave off, we could really amp up our product. It was like infusing our own energy into something for humans, only we could extract it from them and not our kind.”
Stretching a little bit I’d bring an arm across the front of my body and pull it to the side.
“ready to go? I’m curious to see how well you can operate in that form. ”

275 / 3,269
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 pm

The fairy’s gaze would continue around the room he was in as he hears the dimensions and its purpose. He could see that it was about as long as a basketball court and just as wide. There seemed to be enough clearance overhead to even fly a moderate amount if needed. Nodding his head, he would remark, “yeah, this place is pretty nice.” Turning his attention back to Sanzon as the question is mounted, he would give a confident grin, “well, I hate to brag, but this form seals my true power. No matter, at this level, it should be enough for a warm up and test of might.” Though, it would probably be the opposite, since it should be obvious what Sanzon was capable of. Though he had not watched him fight lately, Paco had seen Sanzon fight on numerous occasions, though the opposite could not be said in truthfulness. This would be a rare moment when Paco would fight like a human, not in his tiny pixie form, nor in the large dragon dragonfly form which he used to be able to hold in the past. Since it seemed that Sanzon was ready, Paco would maintain a stance that was basically the same as him standing up with his hands on his waist. In a puff of fluff, his fairy wings would flutter behind him and his feet would levitate inches from the ground as he would not and speak, “I’m ready!”

261 / 465

Name: Paco
HP: 100/100
STA: ***/***
Attributes: Strong
Armor: None
Magic Atk: Strong + 0 = 2
Other Skills: Sensing, Flight
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 am

I’d listen to the fairy, wondering if he had ever fought in that form before. Watching the fairy wings puff up behind him, they seemed to be allowing him to levitate a few inches above the ground. I’d roll my shoulders back, dropping my arms to waist level with palms planted towards the ground. I had been focusing a bit in the past on regaining a particular ability of mine, one that allowed me to fight on a different level than I was currently capable of.
“then, let’s begin..”
Focusing on the internal energy that was currently circulating through my body would slowly begin to increase its rotational speed. With that, a blue glow would begin to form while an increase in gravity for the immediate area would press down. It wasn’t as strong as I wanted it to be, and up until now I had completely failed with drawing out any form of internal power like I had used to. What strength had been there was gone, and regaining it had been a slow and tedious task. At this point, the last thing I wanted to do was appear weak to my business partner’s assistant, so I had to try a little extra harder to make even something as simple as a spar matter.
“erupt.”
The blue glow would become a rotation of lightning before the light faded to a soft blue light. I would breath a little heavier, trying to maintain the amount of energy required to hold what was once such a simple ability. It really was a shame that I had lost the ability to tap into my inner strength. Thinking over to Domen, I wondered if he had been able to do the same yet.
“shall we?”

reset (311 / 3589, 12 texp)
80 / 80
-10,000 (all exp, finally unlock Transformation Balanced 1)
STA: 94 / 100
Attributes: Strong, Intelligence and Movement : Abnormal
Armor: None in effect
Magic Atk: Abnormal + 0 = 3
tech used : transformation, -6 STA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 pm

With the words, “erupt,” Paco would go on the defensive assuming that it was a chant for an attack or something like that. His guard would raise and he would be cautious of Sanzon’s movements, but he would notice that Sanzon hadn’t moved towards him, but had performed some different type of technique. Blue glowing and lightning was something generally trademarked with Sanzon, so that wouldn’t be too much out of the ordinary, but the heavy breathing would suggest some type of stamina draining technique had just been performed. Paco could only assume it was some type of augmentation spell, but he wouldn’t know what type or that it was a type of transformation. With the taunt to start, Paco was cautious for a counter, but decided that something had to break the ice. “We shall,” the fairy would switch from defensive to offensive as he holds his hands in front of him. The sparkling fairy dust that radiated around him would sparkle and condense into several bee stingers, which, with a forward thrust of his hand, would rush out in the fashion and physics of a basic magical beam, towards Sanzon aimed for his chest. Knowing that the attack would provoke a response, Paco’s wings would flutter in anticipation of moving quickly.

249 / 714

Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:48 pm

There it was.. that feeling. It stayed this time, stabilizing into a soft blue glow. It felt good. The tingle was sizzling through my body while the electrical current was amplified. Raising my head, I’d match eyes with the fairy opponent, watching him take the first offensive. Throwing my left arm straight up while a simple chant was released, a blue light would swirl in front of me. “lightning shield!” The blue electricity would twist yellow while a layer opposite of it would swirl rapidly in the opposite direction. The positive and negative layers would balance, creating a forceful wall that would collide with the wall in front of me. With the lightning crackling to the side, my right arm would fly up as I stepped forward with my right leg, shifting weight and lowering my left arm. Fingers would curl into a single pointed finger before a blue spark ignited from the end. The last time I had used this technique in front of Domen it was comical at best. Now I had a feeling that there would be far more to it, and hoped that I could not only control it, but fully stabilize the energy that was currently moving through my body. The blue light would flash for a split second before a bolt of lightning emerged, shrieking across the air between us in response to his first attack.

259 / 339
STA: 82 / 100
Magic Attack: Abnormal + 0 = 3
tech used : transformation, -6 STA, Lightning Rotation Shield (perfected, int1), lightning bolt (free chant perfected, int1)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Already on the move, the fairy would notice his own attack hit onto a shield of electricity. It was a bit demotivating, but something well within the realms of being able to happen. Not only was he fighting for pride, but also to get a full range of what Sanzon had developed in the time he was away from Domen. When the lightning bolt comes out from Sanzon’s two fingers, Paco would be in the process of shifting the opposite way that he was leaning. The lean was a feign, but it didn’t seem like it would matter much. Still, the fairy’s body would be moving diagonally back and away from the attack that had come in. In seeing it, he realized that Sanzon probably would not come towards him and specialized in ranged combat. With only magical based skills, Paco would be the same in that aspect; most of his attacks would have to be ranged. The fairy didn’t pride himself in fighting up close, nor tactical fighting. This battle would indeed be a good experience for him. In this turn, Paco focused mostly on evading the lightning bolt and did not counter attack. The bolt had come in fairy quick, much quicker than he would have traveled over the same distance, so he knew that the margin of error he had in evading attacks would be very small. Sanzon was no slouch, so proud as he was, Paco couldn’t under estimate Sanzon’s abilities. If anything, he cautiously over estimated them.

280 / 994

Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Watching the fairy move on what I would assume would be a defensive maneuver, I would of course take that opportunity to move forward at full speed. I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold this form for long, so until I had the training in this form down, it was a serious disadvantage to hold it for too long. With the area between us getting cut down rather rapidly, the same arm would raise, throwing another lightning bolt, streaming the energy from my fingertips. While it careened towards him, I would mutter two words, “Flash Step!” A spark of yellow would appear while my body disappeared, moving ten feet forward in an instant in an attempt to appear closer to him. If I had to say, he was probably not used to being in close combat with that form of his. While I was also not a particular expert in close combat, I was comfortable fighting there. Both of us had speed, so a ranged battle would be drawn out and boring anyway.
On the release, my left arm would fly up, mimicking a pistol at a gunfight. At the level area, another blue spark would emerge before a lightning bolt screamed from the tip of my index finger. A flash, and it was off, heading straight towards the fairy again. I had a feeling he would counter it, or dodge it again, so I had to be ready to make a move as fast as I could.

261 . 600

STA: 64 / 100
tech used : transformation, -6 STA,Bolt x2, Flash Step (lvl 2 teleport, Perfected)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:21 pm

The fairy noticed when Sanzon moved forwards and full speed. It was alarming at first, since Sanzon’s full speed was much faster than the fairy’s full speed which he was moving at. Paco also didn’t know if that was Sanzon’s true full speed, or if he were moving casually. With the reduction of distance between them, Paco would not be able to shift his momentum fast enough to avoid the first bolt of lightning that streaks towards him. His body would tense knowing that he would be hit in knowing that an attack must be coming. He hears the words ‘flash step’ as he feels the pain of the bolt hitting him, but he doesn’t see the teleportation movement since he was in the process of being thrown back by the bolt of Lightning. Instinctively moving to catch himself, his wings force a shift in his direction as the second bolt of Lightning passes where he would have been. In his immediate glance, Sanzon would not be where he had expected him to be, so this would put the fairy on alert.

199 / 1193

HP: 75/100
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:29 pm

The feeling would be tingly. I had never used a transmission technique such as that, and never really had a reason to. It was more of a hybrid between the warp magic that I had previously known, and the natural element of my style. It was an interesting experience, to say the least. To be able to move at such a speed; transferring your entire body into energy for a split second before being re-cast into existence, that was into the material world a moment later. The technique would have put me a few yards away from the right side of the fairy, facing away from him. I hadn’t thought that far ahead, and my anticipation of him moving in that direction would be inaccurate as the secondary bolt on arrival would of course fly into a wall on the other side of the training arena. Twisting my body around, my left arm would fly up, locking in a 90 degree angle in front of me, fingers spread out. Blue sparks would cross between the spread fingers as I spoke once more. “Lightning.. Blast!” The sensation would reemerge in my chest before the highly refined internal energy collided across my body. Clashing with the negatively stored energy, the barbaric technique would sent a wave of white crackling lighting outwards in all directions, attacking everywhere since I had no idea where the opponent was. Hopefully he was within range of it, and I could get a lucky catch on this one. The fairy hadn’t been able to move on an offensive yet, and while I was satisfied with that, I also wanted to know exactly how strong he was.

306 / 906

STA: 52 / 100
tech used : transformation, -6 STA, Lighting blast (DMG 1, AOE2, Perfected)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:18 pm

The shout of the chant would give away Sanzon’s position and with that, the fairy instinctively hit the deck. He had already taken a hit from Sanzon and it didn’t feel that good. He didn’t want to risk getting hit another time, so he would try to get down on the ground to protect himself. Luckily for him, in this instant, Sanzon had flown up and he had gone down. Aside from that, there was enough distance between them for Paco to feel the warmth of the energy that was meant for him without taking the properties of damage associated with being in its range. From his prone position, he would thrust out a palm and send for a fairy blast, attempting to hit Sanzon in the back where his current position was. He knew that lying on his belly pointing head wise towards Sanzon with his right arm extended wasn’t the most gallant of poses, but he needed to land a hit and follow up with it. After the first blast, he would immediately fire two more, one after another, aiming for the same general location. This was within the first times that he had been targeted in this manner, normally he was on the winning side of a group battle and didn’t have to go one on one with anyone. It would take him a while to get used to this much attention from one person with nowhere to run to.

258 / 1451

Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 am

The white and blue orb of lightning that surrounded me would fade away, and as I rotated almost in a circular motion an attack from somewhere else would land its mark. I had not expected the fairy to be down on the ground. With the first one landing on its mark, my body would jerk backwards, moving linearly away from the fairy while the other two would strike the ceiling above. Lowering myself down to the ground, I would take a breath and wait for him to get up. It wasn’t honorable to fight someone who was in such an absurd position. The sting from his fairy magic would cross my lower body, away from where any armor would have naturally protected me. If I was going to leave myself open like that I almost deserved to have been struck. While waiting for the spirit to get up and face me again, I would begin to casually stride towards him. It was nothing personal or meant as an insult, but it allowed me to think across a few possible courses of action. I needed to get into close combat, where I was surprisingly anxious to fight in. I tried to not be there normally due to my lack of using a weapon, but when fighting someone who was unarmed, I felt like I could definitely handle myself just as well. The transformation would break, while the glow subsided. Hopefully, I wouldn’t really need it here anymore.

264 / 1,170

HP: 89.5/100
STA: 57 / 100
Attributes: Average, Intelligence and Movement : Strong
Magic Attack: Strong + 0 = 2
tech used : None, Strollin
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Paco wouldn’t spend long on the ground in that position. After the attacks passed Sanzon, and Sanzon’s gaze had come to him with the coming of his strides, Paco would grin and point towards the ceiling stating, “be careful of falling debris.” It made sense that he could pretend that his other two shots were meant for the ceiling. If Sanzon was the strategic type, then Paco assumed the comment would cause for him to look up or something like that; it might be over estimating the fairy’s abilities, but it was a strategy nonetheless. Thus, Paco’s actions would be dependent on Sanzon’s reaction to his feign. If Sanzon were to look up, Paco would immediately raise his hand and thrust out three more fairy shots aiming for his chest. If Sanzon were to not look up, Paco would smile nervously and there would be an awkward pause, at least on his end before something probably witty to him would come out; that was of course if Sanzon didn’t interrupt him by calling his bluff verbally.

199 / 1650

Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:08 am

“failing debris? In here? “
I would shake my head while continuing to stride forward towards him. It was a nice try, but a bluff like that wasn’t going to work. I had trouble bringing the roof down when I was at full strength, there would be little either of us, at the present, could do in this state to do any damage. “I did design and build this place you know.. “ Taking a breath, I would wait for a little more energy to come back. It wasn’t that I wasn’t ready to fight, I just wanted to make sure that I had my strength there before I attempted something absolutely awesomely reckless again. There was a tingling in my right arm, and a particular technique came to mind, one that required an exhaustive amount of force. It also required sacrificing quite a bit of clothing to use. From this range, it was impossible, but closer, it might work depending on how stable my internal energy was at this point.
“you know, laying down in a battle won’t help you very much..”
I’d keep the tone casual, jokingly choosing my words. There was no insult or harshness to them at all. I couldn’t bring myself to attack someone who was not in a readied position. How I still managed to have an honor code after all the work I had done with Domen was beyond me.
"oh yea, how is all of the rebuilding going? I assume Domen has begun to the reconstruction of his former territory..."

275 / 1,445

STA: 62 / 100
tech used : None, Strollin
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:15 pm

‘Poop,’ the fairy would think as the bluff is called. It would make sense that the creator of this area would have confidence in it. From the looks of things, it would take something stronger than Paco could muster in order to bring the roof down. By looking at him, Paco could tell that the glow which was radiating about Sanzon’s body had lowered in its intensity. He attributed this to the fact that maybe the glow was related to Sanzon’s burst in speed and might even make his abilities stronger. He had seen Sanzon move, so he would compare the pre glow movements with the afterglow, and see how they would differ. Since he had some time with Sanzon apparently talking, Paco, having stood up previously, takes a moment to dust himself off and smirk at the jest, “it seemed to help me dodge something big.” But, the topic of the empire had been brought up, something sure to launch Paco into a round of talking. “Well, you see…” he begins, before he realizes that they were in the middle of fighting. Sanzon was no longer glowing, which meant that perhaps the glow had a cool down to it and that Sanzon was trying to bide time in order for it to come back. Figuring himself to be clever in having this though, Paco swiftly believes himself to have a moment where he can take the initiative. Reeling back mid sentence, he lifts up both palms and sends twin puffs of fairy dynamite towards Sanzon in the form of gold glowing balls. With those out, he swiftly follows behind them, trailing in their movements in a bee line to Sanzon. Both orbs were aimed for either of Sanzon’s upper body to hit on the right and left side, close enough together to accomplish this task while Paco’s rush would be within their center and to the rear.

350 / 2000

Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:22 pm

“what the?”
So much for a friendly conversation. It was rather a surprise that the fairy would do something like that. I was actually being a little serious about my question. Guess it was my fault for bringing business into entertainment. Flinging my right arm up, a blue spark would emerge from the tip of it, streaming a bolt of lightning underneath the two. I had failed to perform it correctly earlier when I overshot the technique, but this time might be different.
“flash step..”
A spark would sizzle, and I would be gone, traveling through the lightning past the gold glowing balls of light. Emerging in a flash on the other side, the same maneuver would be taken with my left arm raising, pointing towards wherever the fairy might be. Curling my fingers into a fist, my knuckles would glow a soft yellow while electricity swirled through them. I had never used this technique in combat before, so it was best to think about it for a moment. The ability was simple, it functioned by circulating positive energy into the opponent’s body, then tore through their nervous system dealing internal damage as well. Seeing the fairy close, I would wait for him to get closer before making any form of offensive movement forward. The last thing I wanted to do was walk right into some dirty fairy magic.

261 / 1,706

STA: 55 / 100
tech used : bolt, 1 FC Perfected, Flash step 2 perfected
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Since the magic was moving at a speed higher than Paco could move, he would be trailing in their movements. The balls pass through nothing as Sanzon flash steps through them. In that instant, Paco realized when he lost visual sight of Sanzon and aborted the rush towards him, veering off to the side as his projectiles trailed on and eventually struck the wall behind where Sanzon had previously been. With his body coming around, he picks up Sanzon’s current position and anticipates an offense coming his way. Following the direction of his momentum, his body continues to trail back as he attempts to put distance between him and Sanzon’s new position.

132 / 2132

HP: 79/100
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:13 pm

It wasn’t consistent. The little fairy, now in a humanoid form, had moved several times, and there was no pattern. Normally I would be able to pick up a pattern, and at least anticipate where the enemy was going to move but that wasn’t the case this time. Bringing my hand up to my face, I would scratch my chin for a moment while moving my body in a circular motion to face the fairy. He kept a decent distance, probably either as a precaution to get close or knowing that I was a long distant fighter. On the flip side, with the fairy keeping distance, it also meant that he was also a ranged fighter. I could have figured that one out just from the amount of time he had spent throwing his fairy magic at me. Feeling a tingling in my fist for some close combat action, I figured Hell, why not.
My body would lift slightly off the ground as I took a step forward towards the fairy, lifting up into the air for a few moments. The body would rise up to about a forty degree incline while keeping the distance the same. There would be a slightly circular movement taken, bringing my body ever so slightly closer to the opponent. I had an idea of how I wanted to proceed, but I also wanted to know if there was more that this guard dog was capable of.
“and here I was having a friendly conversation..”

260 / 1,966

HP: 91.5/100
STA: 60 / 100
tech used : strllin
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:26 pm

The last attack didn’t seem to work too well, but luckily Paco’s senses worked well in helping him stay away from injury in the fight. The amount of damage he had taken earlier was starting to subside a little and his body was attempting to heal in his moments of not attacking. Still, the amount of healing would be negligible, but more important would be the time needed to catch his breath. Though Paco seemed to have infinite stamina, he would cosmetically huff and puff, given his disadvantageous situation. Now, that Sanzon was walking and talking on his way to the fairy, Paco’s movements would stop as he would allow his feet to come to the ground. Sanzon was definitely stronger than him and faster than him, but the one advantage that the fairy would have, would be the fact that he was not confined to the same level of physics as Sanzon. He was much simpler and only had a few limitations to match his few abilities. Thus, in a cheap manner and taking the reins of his lack of limitations, Paco would hold up his hands and interrupt, “infinite fairy flurry!” (later to be nerfed). His wings rapidly spread out; he glows, “ahhhh!” and then in that instance he begins to emit pulses of energy one after another from both hands and the top and bottom tips of his wings sending waves and orbs of energy Sanzon’s way in a machine gun rapid fire manner in a dbz way that would be reckless for someone limited by stamina. If unchecked, he would release nearly a hundred shots at Sanzon and his general direction since his aim was all over the place, before stopping. As normally, the stopping would come from him ‘seemingly’ spent of his energy and breathing hard to see the effect of his ultimate attack.

344 / 2476

HP: 79/100
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:12 am

What the.. at this range, there was little I would be able to do in terms of moving out of the way of this one. Natural reflex would take over, and my body would crackle with energy once more. The machine gun of energy would not be something I could reciprocate, even with my level right now. The most I could do was take a gamble, hoping that a technique like this would work, not exhaust me, and not manage to take down the fairy. Competitive nature aside, it was an absolutely reckless technique that I should not in a thousand years have thought about using on someone that I considered a business partner. That didn’t matter though, and the gamble was done.
My right arm would fly backwards while black electricity coursed across my entire arm. The clothing that had been there would sizzle away while a blue spark emerged from my fingertips. It was an uncontrollable energy that even I had no real guarantee to succeed with. “Heaven Shattering thunder Strike!” . A single step forward would be made before the arm flew forward, colliding with the immediate energy from the fairy. If successful, I would be able to at least counter a bit of the attack with the outward spray of black and blue lightning. The last time I had recalled using it was against the ex commissioners attack, and it had turned out rather well there. Let’s see how lucky I was.

272 / 2,238

HP: 91.5/100 (calculate after technique?)
STA: 60 / 100
tech used : Kuritikaru
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:12 am

The member 'Ashurei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'100 Roll' : 22
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:50 pm

The black electricity would fizzle and emerge, but not as it had previously. I could remember vividly the amount of power that I had released. Maybe this wasn’t enough of a threat for me to mentally pull out that much energy. The massive number of shots from the fairy was, well, unexpected to say the least. My energy output had failed in matching his, and while it had taken care of the first few of them, there wasn’t much I could do to react to the rest. I had thought somewhere in my mind that a spell by that name would be an over exaggeration of its actual abilities. Apparently I was wrong. The singing feeling from the energy striking my body would send a smoking corpse to the ground.
Coming up to my feet rather slowly, what was left of that half of the robe would drop to the side, revealing a singed body. Cracking my neck and rolling my shoulders the necklace around my neck would flash brightly before armor spread across my torso, stretching down to my waist. It was absolute arrogance to not use something like this from the start of this fight. Maybe then I wouldn’t have had to take that much damage.
“alrighty.. last time I try to take go the easy way.. I am rather surprised that you had been hiding something like that in such a small body..”

254 / 2,492

HP: 65 /100 (calculate after technique?)
STA: 65 / 100
technique: none
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Slightly leaned over, Paco would breathe heavily as he watches the outcome of his technique. To his horror, Sanzon begins to get up slowly. He could recognize that somewhere in there, Sanzon had performed some type of technique which must have buffered him from the bulk of the attack; if that were so, Paco didn’t know what else he could do against Sanzon. He didn’t have any more aces up his sleeve to depend on. With the words that come in, Paco’s shoulders sink and he gives a sigh and finally resigns, “I give. You are truly on to offer a challenge to my master… you weren’t supposed to get up after that attack, but I’m afraid that’s all that I have…” The sting of defeat throbbed in his chest as the words were forced out. Though the fairy had his pride, he knew that resigning while he was still standing was a better show of strength than getting beat down in a downhill battle. He was able to gauge the strength of the lightning tiger with this, and that was the main reason for the spar, at least on his end.

206 / 2682

HP: 81/100
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:56 pm

My breath would stabilize as I stopped stepping forward. The fairy had damaged me, which had made sense figuring he was one of the more trusted servants of the demon. The words would take a moment to register, with the fairy conceding this spar. I was a bit surprised at that move, and would wait for a few seconds before accepting it. I wasn’t going to attack someone who conceded, but I also wasn’t going to lower my guard in case he was just talking, and prepping for something else.
“just get stronger then.. I’m sure you were stronger before everything ended, maybe you haven’t gotten all of yours back either.”
I almost felt bad for the fairy.. almost. He had done well and lasted long, without me even doing much other than take a strong hit from me. I was impressed with the versatility of the fairy, but would never tell him so. It was a pain, but it was what it was. Stretching with a light breath, I’d casually stride to the side, heading for the door.
“well, this gave me quite the appetite. If you want an escort up to the tower I can arrange that. I'm having a rather strong craving for something sweet. Speaking of sweet, how is Domen doing with the rebuilding? I will gladly send my builders to assist him for a while. I'm not really using them right now. ”

255 / 2,737
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enny (D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enny (D)   Enny (D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Enny (D)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum-
Jump to: