Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bitch Where you @? (Kaz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Bitch Where you @? (Kaz) Empty
PostSubject: Bitch Where you @? (Kaz)   Bitch Where you @? (Kaz) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Bitch Where you @? (Kaz) Pennybanner2

It had been some time since Penny had parted ways with Jayde. A while indeed since he had rescued her from her captors in that weird city of order. Even longer since she had taken from him the recipe of chicken and had promised to make him it oh so very soon. Well, soon had been long enough and he was hungry. Hungry and stressed out of his box. But there was a problem, he had no idea where to find the girl, admittedly getting a forwarding address from her probably should have been a starting point. But since he hadn't done that and had just trusted on her good will in contacting him. Well, he had nothing to go on. As of such now along with his regular reports on an area and its recent history. He was collecting information on Jayde and just where she'd gone with his chicken recipe.

Now he was in this place, Theden. And asking around for a teenage girl with white hair and a supple rack got him a few looks that said " pervert". Honestly he didn't much understand why people thought that way, it was just the best way he could have described her. Regardless after the continued looks he began to shut up about the girl, releasing he was getting nowhere and just got back to collecting info about this place and its leader. If and when Shiori ever got around to crawling out from behind whatever she'd slept under. She'd have a shit load of this stuff to read through....

"....God damn Jayde..wantin my god damn fried chicken.....".

EXP: 291
PWC:291
TEXP:+1 ( 2nd thread)
Active Effects:
MPC STG3 ( Coat Lining effect)

Bitch Where you @? (Kaz) Pennyandmittens
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: Bitch Where you @? (Kaz)   Bitch Where you @? (Kaz) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Theden. The growing village ruled by the white haired Wolf Lord and disciple of Battousai, Yuki. I generally stopped here on my way either to and from Sunnveil and Jun'Jo. When schedules and time permit, I visit the Lord of the Village, otherwise, I tend to just check up on my operatives and see what new information has passed thru the village. While this is an allied village, my "paranoia" as some may view it keeps me vigilant in observing potential threats both to Battousai and his interests as well as threats to his allies. This trip is slightly different as well and I am fairly sure that Mirage knows it. Jayde had been sent to receive the last report from Theden, but Mirage doesn't recall Jayde returning. My apprentice generally had free reign to do as she pleases, but for her to be gone nearly as long as I typically am during my treks to Sunnveil is quite irregular. Thus, I have traveled myself to Theden in order to investigate her whereabouts.

My arrival is quite discrete. While I did fly here from Jun'Jo, I decided to keep myself generally unseen. When passing thru the gates, I would nod to the gate guards, so that they would notice the ivory locks of hair expose themselves from beneath the hood of my traveling cloak. Once inside, I figure that the best starting place would be the tavern. That and I wouldn't mind a goblet of wine... well if it tastes better than last time I was here.

EXP: 285
TEXP: #1 (250 words)
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: Bitch Where you @? (Kaz)   Bitch Where you @? (Kaz) EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:12 am

Bitch Where you @? (Kaz) Pennybanner2

As stereotypical as it was the best place to get any sort of information about a place or indeed about a person happened to be in the tavern. Humans tended to be quite loose lipped whilst drunk and whilst he hadn’t quite indulged himself in any of this post dawn booze, he was sure that it would act the same way…although he imagined it being somewhat more…dirty. Everything was, although for a man who used to live on the streets that wasn’t much of an issue. Although he imagined some people would be shitting a brick right about now if they woke up to this.

So he walked in, not really much trying to conceal himself. After all he had no reason to…well yet anyways. He had no friends. No enemies. He was just an odd looking foreigner who had some questions to ask about the local area. Though the moment he set foot in the tavern and smelled the crappy ass tavern food and stale booze his stomach began to rumble again. So with that his mind returned to the “ must get ma chicken!” set. He would approach the bar, kindly turn down the bar mans offer of getting him a drink and instead ask. ”…Maybe later…it’s a long shot though…I’m looking for information concerning this girl…white hair…teens…”. He naturally at this point avoided saying anything more in-depth about her figure beyond the general description. He’d learned at this point that apparently perversion wasn’t thought of as kindly here as it was back in Sai city.
EXP: 288
PWC:288
TEXP:+1 ( +250)
Active Effects:
MPC STG3 ( Coat Lining effect)

Bitch Where you @? (Kaz) Pennyandmittens
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: Bitch Where you @? (Kaz)   Bitch Where you @? (Kaz) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:09 pm

OOC: I guess we'll handle responses for one another.

As my "steps" carry me to the door of the Theden tavern, I pause for a moment as a young girl with a specific flower in her hair walks up to me. She tugs on my cloak causing me to pause and look down at her. She smiles at me and after a giggle, she runs away back over to where other children were playing as well. I open the door to the tavern and as I do, the raucous sounds of "music" and the scent of land meat attack me quickly. While I do indulge when I'm out in the field on a mission for my lord, I tend to avoid land meat in lieu of my beloved sea meat. It just tasted so much better, even when prepared raw.

Once the door closes behind me, I retrieve the note from my cloak pocket as I remove my cloak and approach the bar. My entrance would come roughly three to five minutes after Penny's entrance. A barmaid intercepts me and takes my cloak for me. She looks at me and says, "I bet I can guess what you're thinking about ordering." I smile at her and reply, "Is that so?" My eyes shimmer faintly as I connect to her mind usually my still weakened telepathic powers. She shows me the question and response that took place just minutes ago as she was picking up another order at the bar.

Penny would ask his question and the barkeep would reply, "Teenage girl with white hair. Don't see too many of them around here. The Lord of this here village has white hair, this girl might be kin to him. Oh well there is one girl that I recall. It was before the Second Dawn. She arrived with the Lord of Jun'Jo and that mysterious fellow that is always with him. You know... now that I think about it, all three of them had white hair, but she was young and she was from some quality breeding if you ask me. What do you want with her anyway?"

Blinking once to break the connection, I smile at her and nod. She tells me that she'll get a table ready for me and I nod once more before walking towards the bar and more specifically, the stranger inquiring about my padawan.

EXP: 402
TEXP: +2 (2nd thread & NPC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitch Where you @? (Kaz)   Bitch Where you @? (Kaz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitch Where you @? (Kaz)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Theden-
Jump to: