Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fly me to The Moon( KL)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Fly me to The Moon( KL) Empty
PostSubject: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Fly me to The Moon( KL) Pennybanner2

Some shit had happened. Some weird ass. Bad shit.

He didn't even want to think about it. Just the herbalists chuckles as he had " cured" his problems. OLORDIELORD. He shook his head. Rubbed his behind and kept on walkin. Regardless this Dark King fella had now marked him, not quite sure just what that kinda meant but no doubt it would come in handy at some point if nothing else. So after this horrible occurance, he decided that he needed some distinctly hetrosexual R&R time. So, after picking up Mittens form that nearby tree she was stuck in Penny decided to head off to one of the islands. Islands were always nice after all and usually had some skantly clad bikini bitches. Perving on them would likely be just what the doctor asked for, and perhaps enough to wipe out that horrible...thing. From his mind.

Course, Penny just kept walking east until he hit the sea. At which point he just kept walkin. Yea, thats right. Using his spirit powers of flight to walk an inch over the top of the water. Like Jesus if he had shaved and was better dressed. Mittens was of course up on his shoulders, terrified of the water just like any cat would be. Penny though was too focused on the things to come to much bother with the claws digging into his skin.

Took awhile, but finally he ended up on the island of Laito. Course, it was night at the time. No sun. No Bikinis.

"....Fuck".

EXP:280

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Fly me to The Moon( KL) PhaedraTopFin

She had been here for quite sometime merely working on her own and training. Sleeping out in the open, well hidden away from the human life here working in a more peaceful manner in the nighttime than the day time. Honestly half the times in the day time she stayed on the beach and mingled with the human's that came out to play. Just so she wouldn't seem weird or anything or come off as a monster given how she knew how easily humans turned rumors towards monsters so very quickly. Though she managed to get her hands on a two piece swimsuit nothing fancy, but a solid white two piece, but at night over her swimsuit she wore her normal outfit. black top, and tight black pants. For not though she was taking a break on the beach. A large beach towel placed out and her just laying on her stomach enjoying the night air. Not really aware about anyone in the area, she knew for the most part humans went back to their homes at night afraid of things that may go bumb in the night.

Phaedra Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Phaedra's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: ---
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
Relay
»

xp: 197

Fly me to The Moon( KL) PhaedraLowFin
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:19 am

So as it turns out there was some crazy enough to bee out heere at night looking to lie out on the beach. Well other than himself. And it was a honey. Excellent. Though by the looks of it she was wearing clothing. And well that just wasn't any good. He touched his chin and looked on wondering just what the purpose of lying out like this in the moonlight was. Well, unless of course she was a vampire. Ah yes, that must be it. She had to be one of those blood sucking leeches that just happened to catch fire in the sun light. ( Or if they sparkled. Penny would set them on fire with a molotov). He grinned. He didn't particularly like vampires. But well if they were crazy enough to drink his blood.....welllll....

He shrugged and Mittens jumped own from his shoulder. He had a good look around and then moved over to the woman. " Yo lady, whats with the clothing?...I thought this was a beach!". He grinned a little looking down at his cat who apparantly was looking away from him almost in shame.

" In other news....Just where is this place?....I just kinda...walked here.....yeah...thats it...walked..".

He looked around all innocent like. Yeah, thanks to his coat discovering just what he was, was pretty much impossible for anyone even of his own species. Unless of course he took off the coat...or they already knew. But as far as he was aware only a few select people knew his secret.....speaking of which. [IZUMI DRINK COUNTER +1, VODKA AND COKE]
EXP: 298
Active Effects: MPC STG III automatic, Coat

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Her silence disturbed by the voice of some male species. It was quite a bit odd and caused her to lift her head and look towards this person. It already identified to her that he was not from this island. She had been here for quite sometime and had gotten a look at all the humans upon this island and she hasn't seen this one. Maybe there was the off chance that she had missed a house, but she highly doubted it. Though his next sentence did confirm it that he wasn't from here. He stated that he walked here though in a weird and suspicious manner as if he attempted to try and make her believe that he walked to this island. Well honestly, if she was a human then she might have believed it. A smirk curled upon her lips as she too had walked here. "Tis be the island of Latito, Suspicious Sir." She rolled onto her back and sat up and looked at him from toes to head. "Alas for thou disappointment I must apologize. The moon be high so the beach fun is in its downtime. Thus beach attire is hidden for the next day. Thou if that doth not concern you then I must pass the question onto you; If this be a beach, then why doth thou don clothing?" Would be interesting to see how he reacted to her question.

Phaedra Kikan
Phaedra's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 252 | 449

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Ok well at least he now had a name to tthe island that he was standing on. Though that didn't excuse his lack of bonerness. That and the girl spoke weirdly. Like really weird. Sounded a bit familiar ut he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Regardless, he didn't need to hear her distracting talk. Gags were good for that kind of thing. Though she had pegged him quite well. A quite suspicious character he was."..Ah I see so you like the privacy....though what kind of fun a person could have on an empty beach escapes me....unless you are a treasure hunter...then it makes sense...though I don't think you have a spade..unless of course your hiding it in your rack". An image of himself dressed in polka dot shorts with a little plastic spade and bucket came to mind. Ah yes, that would be fun indeed.

Then she explained that there would be no showing of cleevage until at least the next day. Dear dear, bad things. But she was right in enquiring why it bothere dhim that she was wearing clothes, and yet he wasn't yet willing to part with his. He looked over at Mittens. " Well its my cat". He approached and whispered to the unfortunately, fully dressed beach goer.

" She gets jealous if I'm not fully clothed around other women".

Indeed, Mittens did tend to get rather er...catty. " Suffice to say I'd rather not put up with that".

EXP:266

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:06 pm

[color=Black]
So his reasoning had fallen because of his cat. She had passed visage over the cat and then looked back towards this suspicious fellow. "An acceptable reason. Feline's doth tend to greed upon their masters."[/colors] Though she wasn't putting much concern about this as she had looked at the cat a bit longer before she turned her attention towards the man. "It's quite the lovely night though basking in the radiance that is the moon. Tis a much different appearance hither than it doth be in the core. So I must ask thou something; What hath brought you hither?"

Phaedra Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 122 | 571

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:29 pm

How strange, it was not every day that one found someon who understood the strange possessive nature of cats over their masters. Mittens looked up at Penny, though it was true that she was rather...clingy. She wasn't th real reason behind his lack of nakedness. If he removed his jacket his true nature would be revealed an whilst this world was interestingly understanding behind that. He still found the whole kill the demon thing quite prevelent. Especially from where he had just came from. The mark of the dark king itched on his hand the moment the woman mentioned the moonlight in the core. He knew about that. Had spent some nights survaying the place after he had awakened. Of course there wasn't as much light polluition as there had been back when the place was still standing. Well, other than the random dotted fires here and there...some by people stupid or brave enough to live there.

Others...presumably caused by the demons wrecking the place more. Either or. He didn't care much. He assumed her next words meant, what brought you here? He was tempted to answer with tits so "Tits". Ah there he went again speaking his thoughts before he even thought ab-" You have no idea how long its been since I saw a nice pair". Really he had no sense of sha-" Like...really really lo-"me at all, no block preventing him fr-" Has to have been like twenty years I figured the beach would probably be the best place to have a look at what I'm missing". om saying such things.

" Well that and the mainland food sucks ass....Mittens hasn't had a good fish in awhile ain't that right mittens"

For once an enthusiastic meow spawned from the little black cat.
EXP: 339

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:57 pm

A mere blink came from his response as he said 'Tits' and a smile curled upon her face as she had laughed at the end of his dialogue. It was quite the honest answer and she had liked the honest, so very much. After laughing for a few she left her lips with a smirk as she had suddenly pulled off her top along with her bikini top as well. So she was now sitting there topless, but her hands covered over her nipples as she gazed at him with a devilish look in her eyes. "Such honest doth deserveth reward, alas my suspicious sir, do these count as a good pair?" She had such a lovely size and it didn't sag one bit, nice and bulbous and bouncy like perfect marshmallow mounds upon her chest to which she hugged them to herself to create an even more supple cleavage and even arching her back some to give an even more seductive look. A little surprise as well she didn't have tan lines.

Phaedra Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 183 | 754

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Now he was having flashbacks to that hug from Izumi.

And there wasn't an outhouse nearby. That and the woman wasn't distracted so he could slip away. [i]"Resist"{/i]. His mind seethed with the blood rushing to his " other brain". He tilted his hat slightly getting a good look as she covered herself. His feet moving, brining him around her in a circle. A sort of...predatory movement. Surveying her flesh from each angle. " Ah.....Now you see...thats what I call a reward....". He let out a smirk, Mittens inwardly rolling her eyes as her master plodded off catching the scent of her target. Fish.

Though to be honest he wasn't surprised at the idea of her not having tan lines. After all she was out here sunbathing in the er...moonlight. He bent down his yellow eyes shaded by his hat and by the moonlight. He tilted his head, like a curious sparrow. Speaking for once in her tongue, rhyming as he sometimes did.

" The world has stopped, just you and me. To make the time for me to see...here tonight, beneath the radiant moon. You good lady, grant me a boon...fingers spread like fine spun gold, gently nestled within that fold, like silken thread it holds them fast....cause a rack like that...is meant to last ".

He tilted his hat up slightly with his right finger. And gave her a quick wink.
exp:265

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:23 pm

She had to be honest with herself there was a thrill about being eyed at like this. It caused this thrilling sensation to shoot through her body and cause goose bumps to crawl on her skin. Hell even her nipples had hardened, but that was covered up my her hands. She awaited until he had his fill and even listened to his poem. It was rather nice and she appreciated it and she did admit to herself that the lifting of the hat and the wink did add some points to a smooth move factor she built in her head. With that though she blew a kiss at him and lowered his hat onto his face and ever so swiftly she put her top back on. "I am quite honored that thou has enjoyed taking a gander upon my bosoms." she didn't blush though, but she did smile sweetly.

Phaedra Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 156 | 910

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:52 pm

There was something all too...animal about this. It was perhaps hat attracted some women to his kind.

Penny was a demon. Though one that held in his true nature rather well. Well that was debatable. Each demon was different, just like each human. They shared some overall traits but the more detailed ones. The ones that made each of them individuals..well those were the ones that really mattered. Penny's madness. his strangle lack of that block. Those were his personal touches upon the world. His little hint that he wasn't completely what he appeared to be. A sheep with fangs. Still, that animal drive that came from lust. It amused him. Shee probably liked him looking just as much as he enjoyed being on the other end of it.

Unfortunatly, fun times never last too long. The hat came down blinding him for a few seconds, by the time he got it back up. The top was on. The tits were gone. "...Ah...but a fleeting moment....still...". He tapped his noggin. " Photographic memory". He looked up to see if he could spot Mittens but indeed she seemed to have disappeared from eyeshot. At least for the moment. " But yes, I did enjoy my gander....but where are my manners...here you are showing me your lovely breasts and I haven't even introduced myself...". With that he gave a fanciful bow removing his hat.

" You can call me Wiseman".

Ultimately he probably would have at some point devolved into refering to her via a nickname. One that would probably be " Boobs" if he hadn' t already gotten someone registered under that name. Man. He missed boobs. Had to wonder if she was dead. Regardless. Distractions. He would need to think of another suitable one.
exp:341

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 pm

And like that a stranger he is no longer. Now he had stepped up and evolved into an named acquaintance! Phaedra had nodded her head as he had introduced himself. She had stood up and curtsied with an pretend skirt she wasn't wearing as she had introduced herself. "Quite the pleasure Sir Wiseman. My name is Kikan, Phaedra, in the order of last name to first. Though it would be honor bound to call me Phaedra." Her eyes looked up at him. "Is there any particular reason thou hath venture forth upon this island?"

Phaedra Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 113 | 1023

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:54 pm

"Phaedra it is then"

He said, looking around a bit before returning his eyes to his most graceful current companion. Things like this often had an air about them. There was something about this girl that was more than just the girl with the nice rack who sun bathed at night. Yup, every now and again fate threw Penny into these situations. The man was a ghost in history. Watching it unfold. He had met the boss on a night like this, met most important people, Izumi. Pimp Master general. He was there, standing among them. Survivors of the old world. Witnesses to the final destruction. And yet. His name was not on their lips. His name wasn't even upon the lips of his boss.

He was a ghost. A transcent guest, fate would dangle these things in front of him. Telling him, look and see what is to happen. And know you will never be known as part of it. He gave a mild smirk at the thought. " I tend to...float....about..."{/b]. Hands behind his back he came in closer to his new "friend". [b]"...You'll be important one day....I smell it". He giggled away like a mad man and skipped a few steps away, with a hop and jump.

" You gott streenngth of the hearrtt....no ones gonna bend or break it.......oh yes, I think you've got a sense of DESTINY around you girl...."

EXP: 260

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 pm

She tilted her head and arched a brow and just gave a subtle smirk as she held at her elbows. Watching him move and his tone with honestly as she analyzed it he was a bit....mad. Though that was something normal to her given that she was, well a demon. Her left hand lifted and placed itself upon her heart. "Alas good Wiseman, I am honored for thou prophecy. I do hold a cat's curiosity as to how thou cometh across such a prophecy?"

Phaedra Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 92 | 115

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:22 pm

"Oh I'd call it less a prophecy and more..."

He moved his hand in a circle gesture as if he was looking for the proper phrasing. Moving away from the girl. " A well informed guess....". And thats when his eyes spotted something interesting. " Oh look a shovel!". He picked it up and immedietly started digging. What for? God knows. Perhaps he was making himself a swimming pool. " Theres always this sund that goes along with fated shit girlllie...and you got it all over ya....1 .2 3.4....rat tat tat tat...rat tat tat tat...."

EXP: 134

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:28 am

Quite the fair response in her opinion as she would look to him. He acted quite strangely, though when she looked more carefully at him. Was it really strange at all? Or was it all precise movements done on purpose? It could make this person one of two things, a genius or an imbecile. She wasn't one to believe in this whole prophecy thing and honestly believed that if someone wanted something done, then they had to work for whatever it is that they wanted. Even if it's on a grand scale of changing life anything can be achieved if the work is put into it. "Thou art a curious fellow."

Phaedra Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 123 | 1238

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:31 am

So he was a curious fellow was he. Well that made sense. He supposed that ws the case with him, he wasn't what you would call your ordinary companion. Shiori found that out in the early days. And well in the later ones too. Mild flash back of her totally coming onto him, and then him headbutting her. That had been amusing. He kept on digging away until he saw something shiney in the sand glinting in the moonlight. He bent down and picked up what appeared to be an old rusty spoon. He put it away in his pocket and then kept digging. " Perhaps there are more spoons". Yes, more spoons. He could use those spoons. "...Yes...I could use them to make cheese...". He stopped digging and looked over his shoulder for a moment.

" Then again, even if you do have that kinda...importance about'cha....I won't really be takin much to do with it...never do!...I'm what ya might call an observer..."

He pointed at his eyes and then at her. " Just like observing your lovely cleevage....I have the...habbit...of being in the middle of things...yet never really taking part...just watchin..". Back to digging for spoons. Indeed, his life as an observer of events was most strange. Even when he tried to influence events ti didn't seem as if he made any real impact. He had at one time the biggest army in the infernal depths. And yet even with that he had barely made any sort of change at all. The world was wiped out whilst Gera'Sey was in its hatchling stage.

EXP: 300

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Arching a brow as she tilted her head pondering about what he had said about being an observer. So from this she was able to come up with a little theory that he has gone around and spoke like this to others in his lifetime. Wouldn't be that strange to believe, would it? No matter though it was a neat thing to think about being someone special to cause some changes, but she still held strong to her own belief that she still had to work for it. She didn't think that ti was just gonna fall into her lap. Though on a more curious note, he was digging for spoons. Her eyes shifted towards the shovel he used and then back up to his face. "If thou thinkest on it good sir. The contraption thou art using could in it's own light be a spoon as well though it be much larger, but none the less still one."

Phaedra Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 166 | 1404

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Now in that one his new friend was sort of right. He stopped digging and looked at the spade. It really was in itself a giant spoon. So then why was he digging for more if he had in his own hands the epitome of spoons. The king of spoons if you will. In reality it was a kind of insight into the mind the human mind. They may have had what they wanted, but ultimately they would always want more. Even if what they had was the best and the most amazing. TO him it seemed that it was just like with men and with women. Men could be having sex with some woman that had tits and ass that shot rainbows. And a vagina that had a superman cape on the front it was that good. And yet still they would be led astray by their own desires. Their own natures.

And here he was looking at this, the grand epitome of spoons and wondering. ” Shall I compare thee to a giant spoon?...”. He whispered under baited breath. Indeed, this giant spoon was more than he would ever require. ”….Well indeed it would seem to be….but then man always wants more doesn’t he?....never quite content even with the best…theres always got to be something bigger…something larger……perhaps this may be a giant spoon my lovely bosomed dear…but I am sure that out there somewhere there is a spoon that even trumps the glory of this…and it shall be that which my heart desires..”. He looked out onto the sea.

”…Actually no, I could totally go for some KFC right now…fuck spoons…”

He dropped the shovel and sat down. Thinking about chicken that he would never have again.
EXP:312
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:28 pm

Again this man did something odd, but it a way it was sweetly poetic. Phaedra couldn't help herself but giggle. She liked poetry and it made her smile, no matter how silly the poem could have been. Poetry is poetry. Though with his last response she only laughed, but was a little confused as she walked over to him and stood to his right. "KFC? What is it?" She was not born of the old world, so she knew nothing of the old ways of human society. She was born in this time, this time without the heaven, or hell, sent KFC. He seemed deeply depressed by it, it must have been something important to it.

Phaedra Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 126 | 1530

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:34 am

" See thats what I'm talking about".

He said gesturing over to her. The fact that none of them knew about the divine chicken brand was something that spoke for itself. He was honestly surprised that there wasn't some kind of religion formed around the holy ruins of many convient chicken stores. He imagined some guy declaring that they'd have to abide by the rules of the bucket and its 6 secret sauce ingredients. But no such thing unfortunatly. It seemed when the world burned, so did the glory of fried chicken. "....Ah, there was once this place....a long time ago.....ya see I used to live...down south....". His eyes went shifty for a moment, using that metaphor again to disguise the truth without actually lying.

" Suffice to say I never found any good food there...it was always rats....the occassional dem-demented rabbit....then I came up for a visit and what did I find? A lovely land of rain and.....fine foods..". He shook his head. " Its my favourite food, but its gone now...but then so are so many other things about my old life, honestly makes me wonder why I even bother anymore....but hey ho...I have Mittens and of course the interesting meeting with the occassional traveller....just so happened that this night I got a glimpse of something special". Eyes went down to her chest.

Fly me to The Moon( KL) Trollfaceavatar
" Thy Rack"

And with that, Penny just lay down on the sand and put his hat over his face. " Seems as goood a place as any for a nap...".

EXP: 318
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly me to The Moon( KL)   Fly me to The Moon( KL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fly me to The Moon( KL)
Page 1 of 1