Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Quest: Goods Transporter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:01 pm

First topic message reminder :


The winds of fate blew from the south to the north, carrying with it the words from an individual who was in desperate need of assistance. Two individuals would be taking part in this quest, crossing the desert now to answer this call, two very familiar characters. One would be Akasha Kikan, Onikonjou living in Inanis who serves within the ranks of the X-Guardians, looking to become one of the Four Heavenly Guardians so she could keep a promise she made long ago to the one who held her heart, someone who was no longer apart of this world. The other person who was with this individual was no other than Yuki, a half-breed who hails from the village Theden, a village allied to Inanis for some years now. What these two was doing together could only be traced back to earlier this morning.

Earlier that Day
Arriving to the Twilight Tavern, Akasha would look around for a specific individual. This individual was that none other than Shura who had contacted her for a meet. She would approach him and sit down at the table. Her expression was that of an individual who was already annoyed, though this was because Akasha disliked Shura. There was calm look on his face as he opened his eyes to see Akasha sitting across from him." Im glad you arrived. You really seem serious about...". Before he could finish Akasha would interrupt." Get to the point already ". Shura would motion back in his chair in a playful manner feigning fear." Woah come on. You're going to come to love me eventually. Im too awesome...". Akasha already had the urge to hit Shura right in the face, but she knew she couldn't so she suppressed the urge." Anyways, I have a job for you...which should help in pushing you up the ranks ". She looked at him with more of a serious look than an Angry one now, waiting to hear what it would be. Shura rubbed the top of a cup with his index finger and ran it around." Word is that a village located in the desert have some things for Inanis that they want to transport in hopes of developing a trade route with is...but it's hard for them to do that because every time they attempt it, they get attacked by bandits midway. It's such a sad thing when my wonderful human beings fight against each other when there are so many other dangers in the world ". Shura said in a sly manner, hidding his true nature on the subject. He motioned with his words before stopping in a shrugging position, arms to the side and upwards with the palms out. His eyes was closed before one opened and his mouth widened into a sly grin." So you want me to go and Transport Goods ? ". Shura would brings his body back into a normal position before nodding with the grin shutting and vanishing." It shouldn't be a problem with someone of your strength, but just to be sure I arranged for someone to meet you at the boarders of this region and the desert ". Shura doing what he did best, put all the pieces in the correct places on the board and began playing in the lives of the individuals. He had through steps enlisted the assistance of Yuki from Theden making it appear that it was Noah seeking the assistance. Of course Shura wasn't a known figure outside of Inanis, and one of mystery within it. Everything was explained to Yuki through the message delivered, how he would be needed for a little job. Of course Akasha Name wasn't mentioned in the message, but it did have Noah's sign of approval making it something legit. " Once you encounter this individual, you both will head to the village, show them that you're there for the job and from Inanis. You will then transport the goods here and then thats it, Valuables to you two and an increase on the Akasha reputation meter ". Shura said before handing her the paper with the special signature on it. Akasha would get up and make her way out of the Tavern.

Present
Akasha would appear at the area within the desert in which she was supposed to meet this other individual. She didn't like blind dates, but it was always like Shura to leave an individual in the dark about things that appeared important. Akasha of course didn't have access to mounts, though she probably could have convinced Shura to allow her one since she was a soldier. She had walked her way here, and at this point had not displayed exhaust, though it would have been a good idea to get a mount." Damn Shura ". She muttered to herself looking around while the wind lifted her hair slightly, looking for someone who looked like they would be the one she was supposed to encounter. There was a slight annoyance produced due to the idea that she was basically an errand girl for the manipulative individual, and the thought as to how he became a council member of Inanis just never sat well with her. At this point it really wasn't important, but it still bothered her a bit. While waiting, she heard a soft voice in the wind, or maybe it was just her mind messing with her. She was almost sure that it wasn't just her mind, but the voice of a female calling out to her from the distance, across the land of sand.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Complications
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»

xp: 1,008 | 1,008
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic



PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:50 pm

Upon hearing Akasha speak again, Yuki gives a faint half shrug to her responce. " There isn't much you can say about something that happend in the past, nothing can change what has already happened. What of you Akasha. " Yuki says as he looks at the female in his arms, " I have told you some of my past so perhaps you can tell me some of yours. I can already guess that you do not remember your parents, something I wish I could say, and that you have a sister who is, I hope, as beatuful looking as you are. " The half-breed says with a soft grin as he looks at Akasha. " And if so, perhaps I can meet her. " He adds in a light murmur before turning his gaze from her as he gives her a chance to tell her story should she choose to do so, though he wasn't going to make her since he spoke of his past of his own volition. Falling into silence once again, Yuki sets his gaze ahead of them as he turns an ear to Akasha as he gives her a chance to take the spot light and begin speaking of her past.

EXP: 200
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:08 pm


Yuki was right, nothing could be done about what happened to the past, though certain responses were often given during moments like this to express something to the other individual. Akasha didn't want to lie and say that she was sorry because she had nothing to be sorry for, and didn't have that huge of a connection to Yuki to express such a feeling regarding that. She believed what happened was really messed up, but so was alot of things in the world. When Yuki asked about her past, Akasha eyes would lower as she didn't want to discuss it, and wouldn't feel obligated to tell so she would shake her head. No words came out to express her refusal, just the shake of her head. Her past sucked big time, and she really didn't like making comparison to certain things so she wouldn't, but like Yuki's past, hers was pretty bad, at least up to the point where her and her sister Sophisticated themselves. When Yuki went on to talk about her sister and how he hoped she was a beauty like her, she would blush slightly which was a first in a while giving Akasha's persona. She laughed Mentally as Phaedra was more than just a beauty like Akasha, the Two were Identical Twins down to every single detail, hair length, color, eye color, bone structure and didn't even possess marks that were different. The only thing that was different between the two was personalities." Errr My Sister is definitely a beauty ". She said laughing slightly before looking down, now taking notice of sandstone structures down below." There! There it is! ".
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12c | Random Desert Village
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 308 | 7,133
Gains :: 1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 pm

When she shook her head, indicating that she didn't wish to speak of her past, Yuki gives a faint nod of understandment since she didn't wish to speak of her past like he had done. Though as she speaks of her sister Yuki listens to her as she makes the comment that she is beautiful, something that makes the half-breed smile faintly, however before he could respond his attention is taken as she says something completely different but relavent to there situation. In the moment Yuki had fogotten th pay attention and missed some markers along the way but now it seemed they are coming upon there distination. Sine thay drew upon there destination, Yuki begins to descend, moving towards the ground until finally his feet come to rest upon the ground and as they do he come s to a stop, " Alright the lift is over and now we can discuse what you owe me for that? " Yuki say's teasingly as he looks to Akasha before turning his gaze ahead of them as he begins to step forwards, not saying any more upon the subject of giving him something in return for flying them over the sand.

EXP: 216

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 am


With bringing themselves to a stop and to the ground, Akasha would release Yuki and look to him as he teased her. There was a smirk on her face as she poked him in the chest in a friendly manner." Fat chance ". She said before laughing slightly and walking away. People would take notice of their arrival and wonder what could they be here for. They didn't look like the bandits that usually attacked they supplies so their guard was decreased slightly. They did Notice that The female had a claw like bladed weapon on and became curious. She would walk towards an area that seemed to be packed with a bunch of horses and transport carts. It looks like this was it. A guard and what appeared to be the one in charge of the place would then approach both Akasha and Yuki." Who are you and what is your business here ? ". Akasha would bring out a piece of paper that would clear all that up." Oh! you're from Inanis! Welcome and we appreciate your help ". There was a female near the carts that observed the interaction. This female possessed the look that was different from everyone else there, wearing garbs that was different than everyone else, more peace full with a pink theme. She wore a cloth around her though it was tight by two ends under both arms as to not cover up the front which had what appeared to be a real sapphire gem on the front.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12c | Random Desert Village
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 270 | 7,403
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:47 am

Upon hearing her responce to his statment, Yuki glances to her for a brief moment, " I guess you walk next time. " Yuki says in a playful manner as he follows after her. Moving forwards, Yuki shifts his gaze from side to side as it seemed they have arrived at there destination. As someone approches them and speaks, Yuki turns his gaze to the person that spoke, however he remains silent for the moment since he was not the one that knew why they are here but rather simply someone brought along to ensure that things go as desired. Turning his gaze, Yuki looks to Akasha as she takes something out of her pocket that seems to set things right. Turning his gaze again, Yuki glances around for a moment, noticing a differently dressed female as apposed to the others. Yuki keeps his gaze set upon the female for a few brief mometns before turning his gaze to Akasha and the others, " So what exactly are we going to be doing Akasha? The request I recived didn't exactly tell me what my part would be. "

EXP: 201

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:07 pm


Now there was the playful aura about the two, both Yuki and Akasha which was something she liked, though right now would be strictly business. She would turn her head to the side slightly to Yuki when he asked what they were there for, and with such a question Akasha would feel that it was her job to give the answer." Well These wonderful desert folks here would love to open a trade route with Inanis. We're here playing escort duty you see...". And right there the guy who seemed to be chief would interrupt though it was not intended." She is right, for you see The Grand City Inanis has come to be a well established city within the Coastal region, and opening a trade route with them will help us flourish as a village...but every time we try our Cargo gets attacked by bandits. Most of our people that goes out on the trip come back alive, but none of our stuff ". There would be a slight pause as he turned to look at his daughter behind him." My daughter...wants to move out from the desert lands and live in Inanis too, but traveling has been impossible due to these thugs. I don't want to keep her here if she dont want to stay, but I can't very well allow her to travel with the Caravan while there is a possibility of her getting hurt or Worse ". Akasha wasn't here for Babysitting, but one extra person to protect wouldn't exactly be a big deal to her. She looked to the Woman known as Eva and closed her eyes." I get what you're getting at...No need to say anything more. So We're to escort the Cargo and you're Daughter to Inanis ". Eva would step forwards with a happy expression on her face, arms in front of her and bowing slightly when she heard Akasha say that she would do it." Thank you very much ".
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12c | Random Desert Village
Theme: A Dream That Will End Sometime
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 345 | 7,748
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:21 pm

As Akasha begins to answer his question, Yuki finally realizes the full extent behind why he was called upon to offer aid in this task. While Akasha answers his question, Yuki gives a faint nod to the answer he had been given. When Akasha is cut off by a male, Yuki turns his gaze to the male and listens to the male as he speaks, confirming what Akasha had said, though going into more detail about the matter. As long as he was getting compensated for the work he was being asked to do, Yuki had no problem with protecting a convoy of cargo on its way to Inanis and as such he had no objection to the mission. Though, as the male begins to speak of someone else joining them, Yuki begins to wonder about such a thing, protecting cargo was one thing but protecting the lives of individuals was another and each different in its own respect, however it wasn't his place to object to such a thing since he was hired on as protection. Though, as Yuki gets a look at the one the male is speaking of, his thought pattern on her coming along quickly begins to change to a more tolerable attitude. " Sounds fine to me. " Yuki says with a faint nod.

EXP: 229

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:52 am


No objection to the job was something that Akasha really liked. She found people that bitched about certain aspects of a job annoying, and like other annoying people she would dismiss immediately. She couldn't help but feeling that Yuki was too easy with the acceptance. Playing the other stuff from their trip in her head, the way he has been acting, her smooth attitude towards her and the works, then looking over to the Female, Akasha couldn't help but feel that maybe if it was a guy that they had to escort then maybe he wouldn't have been that okay. He probably still would have accepted, but would have made some kind of notable objection. Her eyes narrowed as they where shifted to the side that Yuki was standing on, more like a comedic manner of suspecting/accusing someone of something. Her elbow would motion up and hit/nudge Yuki in the arm before she would address him." So that's your kind of girl ? ". Akasha asked in a kidding manner as she was just joking with the Half-breed wolf. The Chief would look at the two and wonder what was going on as he didnt hear her, and so he decided to ignore it and then look to his daughter." Eva dear, the Transport is ready. Do you possess all your things ? ". Eva would look to her father and nod very quickly." Yes I am! ".
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12c | Random Desert Village
Theme: Judgelight
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 256 | 8,004
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 am

Upon feeling the hit/nudge from Akasha, Yuki shifts his gaze to her, at first wondering what the gesture was for since it seemed she was attempting to get his attention. Looking to her, Yuki hears her comment which causes him to glance back to the female for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to Akasha. " And what if she is my kind of girl, will that upset you? " Yuki asks as he looks at Akasha, " Though, what if you are my type of girl, then what? " the half-breed inquires before turning his gaze away from Akasha. Given what information he had, Yuki knew that they would be up against some sort of bandit opposition though he didn't know the numbers which was always a disadvantage unfortunately. Despite not knowing how many he would be going up against on this mission, Yuki knew that he had a strong ally to aid him in this endeavor since Akasha had already proven herself in battle. One of the only things that remained uncertain on there side was this newcomer that had been accepted, she didn't seem the warrior type, though the half-breed knew looks can be deceiving.

EXP: 218

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 am


His first words caused her to look to Eva. Right as she was about to give a shrug to the idea, Yuki would continue with his words which would cause her to halt in performing the shrug. It was the following words that caused her to smirk slightly while looking to him." Oh really ? Then I'll have two things to say...You got excellent taste in woman, and most importantly, You'll be playing with a kind of fire of which you've never experienced in this world. You sure you can handle that ? ". Akasha said poking him and then walking off before giving him a chance to reply back to that. She would look to the chief and then to Eva who seemed ready for the trip." How good are you at keeping out of sight ? ". Akasha asked out of curiosity and possibly a necessity to adjust any plan that was to be made in order to keep this mission from failing. If Eva was hurt or worse then things would go south, so the amount of attention spent on her would be determined on whether she could hide herself well from enemies. If she could, then that would be perfect for she could hide among the things with in the Carts.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12c | Random Desert Village
Theme: Judgelight
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 222 | 8,226
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:55 am

As she begins to answer him, Yuki listens to Akasha's words and as she makes the comment about dealing with fire he has never experienced, the half-breed grins at the thought as he looks at Akasha, however before he could say anything to her about the comment she had already begun to walk away to tend to other matters. For the time being, Yuki decides to leave the topic alone since they still had a mission to take care of. After a brief moment he begins to move and follows after Akasha and looks to Eva after Akasha had asked about how well she is at hiding. " We could always stuff her in a sack.. " Yuki murmurs lightly as he looks to Akasah, " Disguise her as an item we are transporting, then again if they where to take her thinking she is food or supplies that would be bad. " Yuki brings his hand up and rubs his chin lightly as he looks to Eva, " Hmm. " The half-breed murmurs lightly as his gaze shifts over the female. After a moment Yuki turns his gaze back to Akasha, " Or did you have something else in mind? "

EXP: 206

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:17 pm


Akasha waited for a reply from Eva. Eva thought about it for a second before nodding her head slightly." Im quite good at it. I know I don't look like it because of my clothes, but when it comes to blending in Im really good at it ". She said with a slight bow. Akasha arched a brow slightly at the bow, and wondered what she did to warrant such an gesture. Eva was just really appreciative of them helping. Akasha would turn her attention to Yuki who seemed to be attempting to come up with a way that Eva could stay out of sight during the Trip. She would hear his first suggestion which caused her to chuckle softly while Eva looked to Yuki a little bit freaked by the idea, wondering is he serious. Akasha looked to Eva and waved her hand slightly at her." Don't worry, we're not gonna put you in a Sack ". She assured her, before bringing her arms to cross underneath her breasts." Though My companion may be onto something there. You will definitely be among the Cargo, but we need to set it where you will be hidden from danger, and if necessary you can get out without being hindered. What I plan is to have a little extra board attatched to the bottom of one of the larger carts, one that you'll simply be able to lay on and ride the whole way. There is no saying what kind of danger may come, and though I don't doubt our ability to protect you, it'll be easier. Ranged Projectiles of any sort would hit the side and above the cart. You'll be below and the center of it so regardless the items above would be damaged before anything could get to you. We will of course have our attention more so on that cart just in case, but that way everything is covered ".
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12c | Random Desert Village
Theme: Judgelight
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 330 | 8,556
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:27 am

It seemed that his idea was not accepted by either of the two, though they didn't like his idea the half-breed didn't care much since it was just a suggestion and even to him it didn't sound to good should they think she is supplies or even know that it is a female they could take her. Since his idea was not accepted by either, Yuki lets Akasah decide how she will be concealed. Despite the fact that his idea was not accepted it seemed Akasha took some of it to come up with her own idea to hide the female. As Akasha speaks of her idea, Yuki listens to what she wishes to do to hide the female in the cart. Listening to her idea, Yuki found it was pretty good given that she would be hidden but able to react if needed and with luck not found if they captured the cart. While listening to Akasha as she spoke of her plan, Yuki listened and to her idea and thought upon it. As Akasha finishes speaking of her plan the half-breed gives a faint nod to the plan, " That sounds good. ", Yuki says as he turns his gaze to Eva, " Do you think it would be wise to put some armor on her to protect her? "

EXP: 220

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:54 am


Eva looked to Akasha upon hearing the plan, and though she was a little skeptical of it, she considered it better than being put in a sack. It would mean that she would be looking at nothing but floor board the whole way there, though she guessed that it wouldn't be too bad. She'll be able to look out from the sides even though she may not see much. She would nodd to Akasha's Idea and then turn her attention towards Yuki. There was a bright smile on her face as she then looked to her own clothing. They wasn't exactly Armor persay, but they possessed the ability to protect her to say the least. For the most part it was all just cloth." Maybe you're right...I won't be doing much moving so the weight of armor shouldn't be my concerns...". That reminded Akasha of Yuki's Armor Situation as she then turned to him with a smirk on her face." You can use this time to go get yourself some Armor. Both of you can go out and get Armor while I prep the extra area beneath the Cart for Her...The two of you don't be long now ". Akasha said waving her hand to them as she would towards the Carts aligned with each other, more so the sizes of wagons with horses attatched to the each of them. Akasha would discuss the idea with the chief and the chief would set it up for them to get what little boards that they had out there and use them to construct the thing that Akasha had planned. Once the stuff was obtained, Akasha would begin working on the stuff and would be finished by time they came back.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location: W12c | Random Desert Village
Theme: Judgelight
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 300 | 8,856
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:43 am

Keeping his gaze upon Eva after his comment, Yuki takes a moment to look at the cloths she wore now that he brought up the idea of armor for her and as she looks at him he takes note of it while listening to her as she speaks to him. Though she didn't like his initial idea of putting her into a sack for the trip, she likes the idea of armor to help protect her. As Akasha begins to speak, Yuki shifts his gaze from her as she brings up the topic of his armor, however she had no intent on getting him a new set of armor instead leaving it up to him to get some new armor. With a soft sigh, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Yeah, getting some new armor would be a wise thing to do, though I still think you should be the one to get it for me Akasha. " Yuki says in a playful manner as he looked at Akasha a moment longer before turning his gaze to Eva. Turning his gaze to Eva Yuki shifts his gaze over her for a brief moment before bringing his gaze to her face, " Perhaps you would be so kind as to show me where we can get some armor? "

EXP: 207

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:32 pm


Eva would look to Yuki as she nodded at the idea of leading the way. It was her home so she would know a place that was nearby that would allow them to purchase some items. She would begin walking through the place making their way to the place where the armors and clothes are made and sold. Meanwhile Akasha would be working on the cart extra area underneath. It wouldn't take much time at all, so she expected them to hurry with getting new Armor. Eva and Yuki would come to arrive at a Shop and as they did, the Owner would come out to greet them." Ah! Eva! Welcome. What can I provide you with ? ". Eva would think for a moment before looking at her own clothing." Do you think you can provide me with an exact duplicate of what I have on but capable of providing more protection ". The reason she preferred Clothes than Armor was because they maintained their density giving if they dont tear. Eva never hung around for battle long enough for that to happen. She would then watch as Yuki asked for what he wanted and so the guy would get them what they wanted in exchange for some valuables. It would take no time at all, and when Eva got her outfit she would just hold onto it instead of putting it on now. There was no place to change so she would do it when they begin transport.
--------------------------------

Shop Owner
Cloth || Head || Den:1 || Very Common(2)
Cloth || Upper || Den:1 || Very Common(2)
Cloth || Lower || Den:1 || Very Common(2)
Total Value: 6

Eva *Akasha*
1 Common Item [Barter Roll "Delta": x1.0]
Total Value: 10


Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[3ft]
Theme: Judgelight
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 258 | 9,114
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]



Last edited by Noah on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:32 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Novice ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:34 am

As Eva begins to lead the way, Yuki follows after her, his gaze slowly shifting as he takes a moment to glance around while following after her while she leads them to an area where they can get there armor. Arriving at the shop, Yuki looks up at it for a moment before making his way into the shop and glancing around before turning his attention to the male as he begins to speak. For the moment, Yuki remains silent as Eva tends to her buisness first since the male had spoken to her. While Eva speaks with the male, Yuki listens to her while he shifts his gaze, glancing around at what the shop has to offer in the way of goods for people. Once Eva had taken care of her request, Yuki turns his gaze back to the male working the shop as he speaks up, " And for me, I would like some simple light armor, nothing special. " Yuki says to the male before falling silent to let him fetch the things they had requested. Once he had the armor he had requested Yuki hands the shop keeper the items it would take to cover the armor before he would begin to follow after Eva once she begins to head back to the cart.

EXP: 222

OOC: Barter Roll

Light Armor | Body | Den 5 | Uncommon
Roll: 1.00
Uncommon Items -5

-----------------
Yuki | Techs


Last edited by Rune on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:34 am

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Novice ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 am


Eva watches Yuki as he requested light Armor, though she would not comment her personal thoughts on it. There was style, efficiency, style, and defense that one had to consider when picking armor, and with different people there were different things that would apply, but as long as two of those three things applied then it was all good. Eva wasn't a big figured individual so she wouldn't be able to wear light armor as easily as Yuki would be able to, though when the time comes she would have her average things upgraded to possess the nature of actual armor while not being armor. The Owner would get the armor and then make their way back to hand it to Yuki, and while this was going on, Akasha had just finished completing the adjustment to the wagon, so she would begin to wait for them to return. She wanted to get this thing over with and make it back home to possibly relax. Eva would look to the owner and give a slight bow." Thank you very much. We really appreciate you assisting us in getting armor for the transport ". The guy would nod as he then waved them off. Eva would turn around as she stopped partially looked to Yuki before continuing walking in the opposite direction that they had came from. She would walk and within no time at all the party would make it back ready to go.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[3ft]
Theme: Judgelight
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 260 | 9,374
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 am

Once he had the armor, Yuki looks over it for a moment to make sure it was sufficient enough before turning to the shown owner and giving a faint nod. Following after Eva, Yuki shifts his gaze over her form for a brief moment, " Not one for traditional armor? " Yuki asks as he looks at the female for a moment longer before turning his gaze from her. As Eva lead the way back towards the rest of the group, Yuki again gives the armor he had bought another once over, his gaze shifting over it for a moment before he finally decides its time to dawn the armor for the mission. As he follows after Eva while she leads the way back to the cart they had left, Yuki begins to slip the armor on, first unfastening the clasps that keep it held together before he begins to slip it on over his chest and the shirt he wore to provide a layer between the armor and his skin. Once he had the armor on, Yuki refastens the claps and adjusts them so the armor fit snug. By the time he had finished getting the armor on and adjusted they should be arriving at the cart ready for departure.

EXP: 215

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:42 am


Eva would look to Yuki when he spoke his words and she would look ahead with a soft smile." Not really. Though that may be because I don't find myself in confrontations too many times that would have me rely on it. I don't go looking for fights, and when forced into confrontation I prefer the ability to move than have great defenses ". She said while rubbing the back of her head slightly." I mean having defenses is good but if you decrease your chances of being hit then thats all the better in my opinion. In these clothes I can do that ". Eva brought her hands back down as they would eventually bring themselves back to the location where Akasha was waiting for them. She would look at the clothes that Eva had in her hand and she would arch a brow." You didn't get any armor ? ". She asked as Eva brought the clothes forwards." They aren't exactly armor, but they provide some kind of protection as well as the ability to move about easily. I don't exactly have the necessary strength to be lugging armor around while fighting ". Akasha would nod her head as she understood that. She would then look to Yuki with a smirk on her face." You ready to head out ? ". Akasha asked, waiting for confirmation before she was to have the people begin moving their way out of the village.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[3ft]
Theme: Judgelight
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 257 | 9,631
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:03 am

When he heard Eva's answer to his question, Yuki could understand what she spoke of and given her build why bulky armor wouldn't be good for her, though for him it was a necessity " I see. " The half-breed would murmur in response to her comment. As they come back to the location where Akasha is, Yuki shifts his gaze from Eva and looks to Akasha for a moment as she comments on the garments Eva had gotten as well. Turning his gaze from Akasha, Yuki glances to Eva as she begins to answer and keeps his gaze on her for a brief moment before turning his gaze to the cart as he gives it a once over to see if he could find what Akasha had done to it to make it support an area where Eva could hide. Upon hearing Akasha speak to him, Yuki turns his gaze to her and gives a faint nod to her question, " Yes, I am ready to head out. " Yuki says, confirming that he is ready to begin there trip back to Inanis. With his answer, Yuki turns his gaze back to the cart, " So where is Eva going to be hiding? " Yuki asks as he looks at the cart.

EXP: 208

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:51 pm


Akasha would move over to the Wagon that Eva would be on, and she would motion below as if she was checking for something. Connected between the wheels was a board that was slightly less than the width and length of the cart itself, just so it would be covered by all sides." She will be laying down on this little board here ". Eva looked at it with an odd look, but wasn't against it. It would also give her some time to change into her identical yet new stuff." Alright...again thank you ". Eva would say before motioning down and moving underneath the cart. Akasha would merely nod before looking to Yuki. She had already got the confirmation that he was ready so she would then begin to walk to the front of that wagon." Let's go everyone! ". Akasha said in way that everyone would hear, and therefore all of the carts would begin moving. Using her right hand, she would latch onto the side of the cart and just hang off the side. Pulling a wheeled vehicle through the sand was a hard job, but the mounts was trained for it and so it would be as if they were moving without being hindered by the sand. Now they just had to get the stuff back to Inanis Safely, and that included Eva too. She was left in their care, and so she would place her life in Akasha's and Yuki's hand.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[3ft]
Theme: Judgelight
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 256 | 9,887
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:30 pm

With his gaze on the cart, Yuki look to the area under the cart as Akasha point to it. Though he had first thought she would be hiding inside the cart with some of the goods that they are transporting, Yuki realizes she will be ridding in a different area now. " I see. " Yuki says with a faint nod in response to Akasha's comment about where Eva will be laying. Turning his gaze from the wagon, Yuki looks to Eva for a brief moment before turning his gaze to Akasha. Now that everything was set, the only thing left to do was get things moving and it seemed that Akasha was in agreement with such a thing as she gives the order to begin moving. Once the wagon begins to move, Yuki starts to follow after it the cart, " How fast are we planning to travel Akasha? " Yuki asks as he turns his gaze to Akasha for a brief moment before shifting his gaze away from her. Now that they where starting the return trip, Yuki wished he had Ulfric remain with him so he would have a mount to ride instead of the wagon.

EXP: 202

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:02 pm


Akasha would look to Yuki when he asked about the speed that they would be going at. Akasha thought about it for a moment as the Wagons moved forwards and out of the village." Well we're going to be moving at 10 miles per hour which is quite fast. I don't want us to be moving slow to the point where we easily become a target and at the same time I don't want to be moving too fast where secure stuff in the wagons can be messed up. Plus we have to consider the safety of Eva along the way. I think it's a good speed ". AKasha said while still holding onto the cart, allowing it to carry her throughout the village and out of it. Akasha left a window open for Yuki to ask something else because she figured that he must have asked that question for a reason. Then again he could have simply asked that question out of simply wanting to converse with her which would be understanding as well...still she would leave that little period open for a reply. While the two was conversing amongst each other, Eva was below laying down flat on her back. She had began changing when she first got under there, and so would be done dressing by now, looking exactly the same as she did not too long ago. So far, the start of the trip would be cool and simple to them.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[3ft]
Theme: Judgelight
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 251 | 10,138
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:10 am

As Akasha begins to answer him, Yuki listens to her answer to his question. Listening to her answer, Yuki keeps his gaze set ahead of them and as she finishes answering him, he nods his head faintly to her answer, " I see. " Yuki says as he glances to the wagon for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to the path ahead of them now that they had made there way out of the village. Remaining silent for a moment, Yuki shifts his gaze between the wagons in the caravan before turning his gaze back to the one Akasha is in, " Make sure to keep an eye out on the path ahead of us and look for anything on the path that could cause us to stop. As well as people that seem like they may need help. " Yuki says as he glances to the wagon Akasha is ridding in, though he wasn't sure if she had thought of this so he decided he would bring it up. " An ideal plan would be to immobilize the caravan and attack from both sides. " the half-breed adds before glancing around for a brief moment before making his way into the same wagon Akasha rode in.

EXP: 210

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 am


Akasha looked to Yuki as he spoke to her about keeping her eyes on things around them and the people who were along for the Transport. She gave a slight smirk before nodding her head, and of course she didn't need to tell him to do the same since she would think that he would follow by his own words. Akasha would turn her attention to the front of the Caravan as there was a smile on her face, a confident one as similar to that of an adventurer setting out on a new journey, the winds blew passed her as it did in Acura...The winds of fate. She couldn't help but feel that the results of this transport would be something that would change her life as did the event in Acura. Meanwhile Eva was underneath the cart on the board just fiddling with her fingers, laying on her side so she could look to the side though there wasn't much to be seen but feets off individuals that traveled alongside the carts. She wanted to release a sigh, but she didn't. Eva would keep a certain silence about herself as they traveled through the desert. Akasha didn't look back, but she could in a sense feel Yuki get onto the cart because of the motion in the cart that would be felt when Yuki got onto it. Everything seemed to be moving smoothly, though it was always the silence that was the most deadliest. She could not help but be ready for whatever had to be thrown at them. With her demon claws, Akasha would swipe through the enemy when the time was to come.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 87%
Stamina: 80%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Trigger I[T]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[3ft]
Theme: Judgelight
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»


xp: 290 | 10,428
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:01 am

Coming to rest upon the wagon, Yuki takes a seat so that he faced backwards so he could keep a lookout behind the caravan and keep an eye out for anything approaching from behind them. Once he got settled in, Yuki remains silent for a few moments as he shifts his gaze, scanning the area behind them. Finally after a few moments longer Yuki decides to speak up, " Since there is a high likelihood that we will be attacked during this trip, what direction do you think they will come at us from? " Yuki asks as he glances to Akasha for a moment before turning his attention to the area behind them. After asking the question, Yuki fall's silent once again as he waits to hear Akasha's answer. Shifting his gaze, Yuki glances down at the cart they ride on through this trek, and wonder how Eva is faring with riding in the hiding are as apposed to inside the cart like normal. Lifting his gaze from the cart, Yuki glances behind them for a brief moment before turning his gaze to look to both the left and right of the wagon to scan the area around them.

EXP: 211

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:51 am


There was a light smile when Yuki broke the silence that had fallen upon the Caravan. Akasha wasn't really one to do the silent scene too much unless in the presence of someone annoying, in which then she would be one to prefer the silence. Her eyes would narrow a little as she then began to think." Well I would expect them to attack from the front to simply cut off the Caravan. These structures seem to travel okay when being pulled through the sands by horses, but I don't think they will do so well in turning to the side to avoid the bandits. In a sense because of the structures and the sand, going to the sides to avoid bandits coming from the front isn't an option for us, so the best way of attack would be from the front ". Akasha explained, almost sounding like her Sister Phaedra utilizing some form of logic in her thinking. It was a reply that was actually new to her, though the scenario of the question wasn't one that would require intense thinking for." But then again, I could be...". And before she could finish, a splash of sand shot outwards on the side of the wagon that Akasha was latched onto, and from the splash of sand came a Bandit with a sword who tried swipe Akasha. Her eyes widened, and her reaction would be to shift her head to the side along with the leaning of her body in the direction the sword swing was going to as to increase distance from it's length. It would come across her cheek slightly in which once it passed, the back of her hand would come up and across the face of the bandit hitting him with full force and knocking him away from the Wagon. The body would hit the sands and remain there as if it was dead though he was just passed out as Akasha's hits had a habbit of doing that in a single go." Wrong " was all she said as some more bandits began popping up from the sands itself, some distance away from the Wagons.
--------------------------------

NPC Info (optional)
Name: Random Bandit x??
HP: 100%
STA: 100%
Attributes: Average
Packages: Brawling, Bladed
Skills:
Brawling
٠ Random Attack Style (SYL3)
٠ Melee (DMG1)
٠ Power Hit (DMG3)
Bladed
٠ Generic Blade Style (SYL3)
٠ Swipe (DMG1)
٠ Deep Penetration (DMG3)


Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 53%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Regen[10]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[3ft] | Bandit[4ft]
Theme: Last Fortune [Special Battle Theme]
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Akasha" Recieves " 5 Dmg " *If Hit*
» "Akasha" Performs "Ω-Regen[MDE3|HP+2|REG1]"*Roll1*
- Ω-Regen: -20 STA | Perfected | [Roll Duration | +40 HP | 10% B.Mass]
» "Akasha" Performs "Χ-Attack[DMG1]"*Roll2*
- Χ-Attack: -7 HP| Perfected | [STR+0]
» "Bandit[1]" Recieves " 113 Dmg " *If Hit*

xp: 375 | 10,803
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]



Last edited by Noah on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:51 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :


--------------------------------

#2 '[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:47 am

When Akasha begins to speak, Yuki listens to her as she puts forth her idea about where the bandits will attack from. Listening to Akasha, Yuki nods his head faintly to her idea as he thinks upon bit. If they did attack from the front then hopefully she would spot them before they get to close and give them time to get ready, that way they couldn't stop the caravan. As Akasha pauses with out finishing her statment, Yuki glances to her to see what was up. Turning his attention to Akasha, Yuki watches as the sand splashes outwards and a bandit goes for Akasha. With the apperance of the bandit, Yuki lets out a soft sigh as he turns his gaze from Akasha and glances around for a moment as he raises to his feet. " No, it couldn't be that easy. " the half-breed murmurs with a soft growl, again wishing he had brought Ulfric along for the ride given he possesses the ability to sense things. As more bandits come from the sands, Yuki sets his gaze upon the bandits, " Bring the caravan to a stop and prepair to defend the wagons. " Yuki says as he reaches back and grips the hilt of Fefnir and beings to draw the blade from his back as he jumps down from the wagon he rested on, facing the bandits. " Hold them off here or attack before they can get to the caravain? " Yuki asks as he glances towards Akasha for a brief moment.

EXP: 266

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:10 am


Akasha would take in Yuki's words and simply reply with a nod as she then looked to a Bandit that would jump towards her from distance. Akasha would push off the Wagon, moving towards him in a spinning motion. He body would begin to motion like a wheel as she came down with her leg towards the head of the bandit, slamming it on him and sending him back down to the sand. That hit was just as powerful as the other one delivered to the first bandit, and like the first bandit he would be knocked out with a single hit." STOP! " She yelled out to the people in charge of the Wagons. She couldn't be an individual that could protect it while it was moving, so it was better for it to be in that spot. She was an Onikonjou of course so she was able to move a bit faster than the average being, but still it made things complex trying to protect something moving unless she was on it. She pulled out one of her weapons and slipped her hand through the leather which acted as a wrist guard due to the material. Once it was on, she would open and closed her fist and then bring it down infront of her. She possessed two, but for now only utilized one. The Bandits saw how she was able to take out their men with a single hit so they would look towards her while some moved towards the Wagon Yuki was near. She looked at them and swung her hair back before getting in a stance." You've already lost ". The Bandits heard Akasha and for odd some reason felt some form of intimidation.
--------------------------------

NPC Info (optional)
Name: Random Bandit x??
HP: 100%
STA: 100%
Attributes: Average
Packages: Brawling, Bladed
Skills:
Brawling
٠ Random Attack Style (SYL3)
٠ Melee (DMG1)
٠ Power Hit (DMG3)
Bladed
٠ Generic Blade Style (SYL3)
٠ Swipe (DMG1)
٠ Deep Penetration (DMG3)


Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 46%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Regen[9]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[3ft] | Bandit[2ft]
Theme: Last Fortune [Special Battle Theme]
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Akasha" Performs "Χ-Attack[DMG1]"*Roll1*
- Χ-Attack: -7 STA| Perfected | [STR+0]
» "Bandit[2]" Recieves " 113 Dmg " *If Hit*

xp: 295 | 11,083
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]



Last edited by Noah on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:10 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Turning his gaze from Akasha, Yuki looks back to the bandits and lets out a light growl. Setting his gaze upon the bandits, Yuki looks to the ones that begin to move towards him, " Let's get started. " Yuki murmurs as he tightens his grip on Fefnir. Gripping his sword, Yuki dashes forwards raising his sword into the air as he moves towards one of the bandits. Coming within range of the first bandit Yuki swings down with the colossal blade cleaving into the bandit and sending a torrent of blood spewing from the bandit as he cleaves through his helpless victim. With the first bandit down, Yuki shifts his gaze to look to the next bandit within his range as he pulls his sword back, drawing the blade from where it had come to rest after slicing through the bandit. Turning his gaze, Yuki glances back to the caravan for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to the bandits. Though he knew he needed to fight, since it was his job, he also knew he shouldn't stray to far from what he also had to protect even though there is someone else here protecting the caravan.

EXP: 215

HP: 100
Stam: 94 / 100

Tech: Basic Attacks
Attack Roll!

-----------------
Yuki | Techs


Last edited by Rune on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:48 pm


The Thugs seen the fighting performance of these two alone, and knew immediately that they couldn't be normal. The one known as Yuki had cleaved through one of their thugs with ease, and so in the eyes of the others, he would appear as the biggest threat of the two. Akasha wasn't utilizing her weapon though she had it on. There was no restrictions on handling these thugs, so one would think that she would be slicing and dicing too. Akasha wasn't thinking about it, believing that her blows alone was enough to take them down for good without having to cleave flesh. One thing that Akasha would definitely take notice was the exhaustion she was developing. This was because she had forgotten to tend to her exhaust after she defeated Yuki earlier, so that would be her next move. Now was better than never was what she had in her head so she wouldn't go attack, but instead she would speak a word while dodging sword strikes from the enemy." Revitalize! " and with saying that single four syllable word, the Omega factor within her would shift it's functions and deliver the energy within certain parts of her to immediately intiate the recovering process. After the spell was casted, She would fell herself gaining a second wind, and thus the heavy breathing that was once there was no longer there.
--------------------------------

NPC Info (optional)
Name: Random Bandit x??
HP: 100%
STA: 100%
Attributes: Average
Packages: Brawling, Bladed
Skills:
Brawling
٠ Random Attack Style (SYL3)
٠ Melee (DMG1)
٠ Power Hit (DMG3)
Bladed
٠ Generic Blade Style (SYL3)
٠ Swipe (DMG1)
٠ Deep Penetration (DMG3)


Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 66%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Regen[8] | Ω-Ether[5]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[5ft] | Bandit[2ft]
Theme: Last Fortune [Special Battle Theme]
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Akasha" Performs "Ω-Ether[MDE3|STA+2]"
- Ω-Ether: -16 HP| Perfected | [Roll Duration | +20 STA]

xp: 260 | 11,343
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:48 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:06 am

Turning his gaze from the caravan, Yuki looks back to the bandits just in time to bring his sword up and use it to block an incoming attack from a bandit that had advanced upon him. As he blocks the attack of one bandit, another launches into an attack, using the first as a distraction to catch the half-breed off guard. With Yuki defending against the first bandit, the second launches into a surprise attack landing a quick and powerful blow to the half-breed's chest, however as his blade strikes the armor the half-breed is wearing it lacks the power to break through the armor and do any real damage to the half-breed. Though it didn't do any damage to him, Yuki still felt the force of impact from the attack, something that caused him to let out a grunt as his attention shifts to the second bandit for a brief moment. Turning his gaze back to the first bandit that had attacked him, Yuki brings his foot up and thrusts it outwards, kicking the bandit in the chest and knocking him away and into the sand. Having knocked the first bandit away, Yuki turns his full attention to the second bandit who had already begun to back away after landing his failed attack. As the bandit begins to run for his life, Yuki releases his grasp upon the colossal blade Fefnir in favor of a smaller weapon. Reaching to where he keeps his broadsword sheathed, Yuki grips the hilt of the weapon and dashes towards the bandit as he unsheathes the sword. In one fell swoop as Yuki unsheathes his broadsword, he strikes the bandit in the back as he try's to run away, the blade slicking into the bandit's back though lacking the full power to strike the bandit down in a single strike.

EXP: 335

HP: 100
Stam: 88 / 100

Tech: Basic Attacks
Attack Roll!

-----------------
Yuki | Techs


Last edited by Rune on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:06 am

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 am


Akasha was back to above 75%, in which she would show it more so through her breathing and fluent movement martial arts. A Bandit would push towards Akasha in which she would motion downwards with one leg out and an arm that extended in the same fashion that the leg did, while the other one was arched back as if it was some stance. She moved into this stance a second before the swing of the Bandit's weapon, in which she would in an sense scoop her opponent up. The hand would grab the area slightly above the ankle and she would lift him, throwing him off balance with her scoop. She would then slam him down to the ground with just as much force as she would pack into her punches, which would knock them out. Akasha's attention constantly shifted between each and every individual in order of who was closest to the Caravan. From what she could tell, there was 8 more to dispatch of which wasn't much to Akasha. another one of the remaining eight would rush her and thrust their sword towards her. She would jump back and evade the strike effortlessly, and with it was a smirk. There was a things about facial expressions when combined with various performances...they possessed the ability to anger enemies, demoralize them or various other things, and what this one would do is displayed that they were nothing compared to her, something that would cause demoralization.
--------------------------------

NPC Info (optional)
Name: Random Bandit x??
HP: 100%
STA: 100%
Attributes: Average
Packages: Brawling, Bladed
Skills:
Brawling
٠ Random Attack Style (SYL3)
٠ Melee (DMG1)
٠ Power Hit (DMG3)
Bladed
٠ Generic Blade Style (SYL3)
٠ Swipe (DMG1)
٠ Deep Penetration (DMG3)


Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 86%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Regen[7] | Ω-Ether[4]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[5ft] | Bandit[2ft]
Theme: Last Fortune [Special Battle Theme]
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Akasha" Performs "Χ-Attack[DMG1]"*Roll1*
- Χ-Attack: -7 STA| Perfected | [STR+0]
» "Bandit[3]" Recieves " 113 Dmg " *If Hit*

xp: 275 | 11,618
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 am

Though he had struck the bandit, Yuki had not killed him in a single strike but came close to it and with the force of his attack, knocked the bandit to the ground and stunned from the pain of the strike. With the bandit on the ground, Yuki brings his sword up and thrusts it down into the bandit's back, delivering the final blow to take the bandit out of the fight for good. Having defeated the bandit Yuki lifts his gaze and glances around before setting eyes upon one that was moving towards one of the wagons in the caravan. With his gaze set upon the bandit moving toward the caravan, Yuki dashes forwards, able to utilize the full extent of his speed now that he had dropped Fefnir. Using his above average speed to get to the bandit before the bandit can get to the wagon, Yuki grabs the collar of the bandit's shirt and jerks back before throwing him to the sand in one fluid motion. With the bandit in the sand, Yuki comes down with his broadsword, thrusting blade first down into the bandit's shoulder and sinking the weapon through the flesh and into the sand beneath the bandit.

EXP: 219

HP: 100
Stam: 82 / 100

Tech: Basic Attacks
Attack Roll!

-----------------
Yuki | Techs


Last edited by Rune on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 am

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 am


The battle seemed like it was just flying by due to how easy it was to take down the bandits, but the bandits wasn't her true objective. She would be scanning through them as she took each down one by one, trying to find someone specifically. She didn't want to appear like it was obvious that she was looking for someone so there wasn't much motion in her head asides from the targets she was picking off, the ones nearest to the Wagon.

Earlier that Day
Once Akasha made it out of the Tavern after speaking to Shura, she would make few preparations for the trip which included grabbing something to eat, and then having her weapons repaired, something she hadn't done in awhile. Once she finished and began making her way out of Inanis, she would encounter the one and only Shura, who made his way to here some distance outside of Inanis." What is it that you want ? You already told me the job...". Shura would motion to her and lean on her shoulder playfully." But I haven't told you the reaaaal job. For you see, these troubles won't stop. I wouldn't have someone with your potential to handle transport jobs, or at least those alone ". Akasha could see the sly smirk on his face and she just released a slight sigh." Out with it because you're working my last nerves...". Shura would chuckle slightly before cutting infront of her and holding up a picture with a man's face on it." You are to Assassinate this man...he leads the band of fools who dare to attack cargo that comes to Inanis. Giving you a Hit within a Tavern is sooooo Cliche that I felt like I should do it in the manner of coming out to tell you good luck before your departure. Leaders not affiliated with Inanis that cause Inanis even minor issues must be killed off sadly to say ". Nothing on Shura's face displayed that he was sadden about it. Infact there was that annoying smirk on his face that Akasha loathed so much." There is no doubt that He'll attack with his band, so it shouldn't be hard, it'll be just like killing him in battle...just make sure he doesn't walk away alive. Everyone else try not to kill, but this guy...he no longer exist as of today understood ? ". Akasha would grab the paper, and get a good look at it before nodding." Whatever...". Shura would back up and light the paper on fire." Good, now do be safe my love ". Akasha tensed up at being called his love, and she would stick the middle finger at him basically telling him to go fuck himself.

Present
Akasha continued to scan for him, but she didn't see him. Some of them had their face covered and some didn't. She still fought though, moving back out of an attack of a thug passing by and she would merely chop him in the back of his head, knocking him unconscious while still looking. After doing that here eyes would widen at the sight of one individual who matched the picture exactly.


--------------------------------

NPC Info (optional)
Name: Random Bandit x??
HP: 100%
STA: 100%
Attributes: Average
Packages: Brawling, Bladed
Skills:
Brawling
٠ Random Attack Style (SYL3)
٠ Melee (DMG1)
٠ Power Hit (DMG3)
Bladed
٠ Generic Blade Style (SYL3)
٠ Swipe (DMG1)
٠ Deep Penetration (DMG3)


Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Regen[6] | Ω-Ether[3]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[5ft] | Bandit[2ft]
Theme: Last Fortune [Special Battle Theme]
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Akasha" Performs "Χ-Attack[DMG1]"*Roll1*
- Χ-Attack: -7 STA| Perfected | [STR+0]
» "Bandit[4]" Recieves " 113 Dmg " *If Hit*

xp: 565 | 12,183
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:25 am

Unable to finish the thug off in a single strike, the half-breed lets out a growl as he gives the sword a twist while the thug the weapon is pierced through struggles to get free while crying out in pain. While the bandit struggles to get free, Yuki places his foot upon the bandit's chest to keep him pinned to the sand before he quickler jerks back with his sword arm to yank his blade free from the bandit. Once his sword was free from the bandit, Yuki removes his foot from the bandit's chest only to follow thorugh with a quick kick, knocking the bandit away. After knocking the bandit away, Yuki shifts his gaze and glances around for a moment, taking stock of the number of bandits that are left to be delt with as well as where Akasha was and how she seemed to be doing. After seeing that Akasha is handling herself Yuki turns his gaze from her. Turning his gaze from Akasha, Yuki shifts his attention to where he had left Fefnir. Setting his attention upon the blade Yuki makes a move for the weapon since it had more power then his broadsword.

EXP: 211
[/justify]

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 am


Akasha would throw both arms to the side as she looked at her opponent, her body motioning down, legs spread apart in a motion like she's squatting a bit. Her arms would be apart and the fingers tense pointing upwards [@0:54]. There was a serious look on her face, unlike before. The objective was right infront of her, along with some bandits near him but she didn't care. She was able to determine which bandits she would take out first if they attempted to impede her path to their leader." LET'S END THIS! HYAAACK! " Akasha would break straight for the Leader, the speed she was moving at was staggering to the bandits as it could be viewed as something...Demonic. It was then that they would have realized that the people that the village got to protect the Caravans was not human, but before they could actually act on that realization, or at least before the leader could act upon that realization, it was over. The Bandit saw Akasha appear before her rather quickly, and before anything, he would feel a sharp pain from his scrotum, and then that same pain would extend straight up his body, straight through the middle, going from his scrotum to the top of his head before he felt nothing. This was Akasha's attacking speed, being that of which others are not able to keep up with. There was two thin red crimson lines that would appear in the clothes before blood shoot out everywhere.
--------------------------------

NPC Info (optional)
Name: Random Bandit x??
HP: 100%
STA: 100%
Attributes: Average
Packages: Brawling, Bladed
Skills:
Brawling
٠ Random Attack Style (SYL3)
٠ Melee (DMG1)
٠ Power Hit (DMG3)
Bladed
٠ Generic Blade Style (SYL3)
٠ Swipe (DMG1)
٠ Deep Penetration (DMG3)


Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Regen[5] | Ω-Ether[2]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[5ft] | Bandit[2ft]
Theme: Last Fortune [Special Battle Theme]
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
» "Akasha" Performs "Χ-Attack[DMG1]"*Roll1*
- Χ-Attack: -7 STA| Perfected | [STR+0]
» "Bandit[Leader]" Recieves " 250 Dmg " *If Hit*

xp: 290 | 12,473
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]



Last edited by Noah on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:02 am

Before he could get to Fefnir, another bandit appears before him, stopping the half-breed dead in his tracks. Having placed himself between the half-breed and his sword, the bandit charges straight for Yuki and launches into an attack, slashing his sword through the air. Forced to come to a stop Yuki looks to the bandit that impedes his path to Fafnir, though before he can do anything the bandit comes at him, slashing his sword thorough the air as he advances. As the bandit launches into his attack as he comes towards him, Yuki brings up his broadsword and uses it first as a shield to block the incoming attack. As metal clashes upon metal the half-breed holds fast as the bandit puts his full strength behind the attack, however it isn't enough to force the half-breed back or to buckle under the force the bandit puts behind his blade. As the bandit pushes against his blade, a grin takes form on the half-breeds visage as he reaches up with his free hand and takes hold of the bandit's blade to hold it in place as he brings his down to thrust into the bandit. With the half-breed grasping his sword, the bandit tugs on his blade in an attempt to free it from the half-breeds grasp. Though the bandit's sword begins to cut his hand as he try's to free his blade, Yuki keeps a hold of the blade as he thrusts his broadsword into the bandit's stomach.

EXP: 272

HP: 95 / 100
Stam: 76 / 100

Tech: Basic Attacks
Attack Roll

-----------------
Yuki | Techs


Last edited by Rune on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:02 am

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   

Back to top Go down
 
Quest: Goods Transporter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic
» Elf Quest Card Game, a "Magic" variant.
» The Final Quest
» Final Quest #9
» Final Quest #10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum-
Jump to: