Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Quest: Goods Transporter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Quest: Goods Transporter   Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:01 am

First topic message reminder :


The winds of fate blew from the south to the north, carrying with it the words from an individual who was in desperate need of assistance. Two individuals would be taking part in this quest, crossing the desert now to answer this call, two very familiar characters. One would be Akasha Kikan, Onikonjou living in Inanis who serves within the ranks of the X-Guardians, looking to become one of the Four Heavenly Guardians so she could keep a promise she made long ago to the one who held her heart, someone who was no longer apart of this world. The other person who was with this individual was no other than Yuki, a half-breed who hails from the village Theden, a village allied to Inanis for some years now. What these two was doing together could only be traced back to earlier this morning.

Earlier that Day
Arriving to the Twilight Tavern, Akasha would look around for a specific individual. This individual was that none other than Shura who had contacted her for a meet. She would approach him and sit down at the table. Her expression was that of an individual who was already annoyed, though this was because Akasha disliked Shura. There was calm look on his face as he opened his eyes to see Akasha sitting across from him." Im glad you arrived. You really seem serious about...". Before he could finish Akasha would interrupt." Get to the point already ". Shura would motion back in his chair in a playful manner feigning fear." Woah come on. You're going to come to love me eventually. Im too awesome...". Akasha already had the urge to hit Shura right in the face, but she knew she couldn't so she suppressed the urge." Anyways, I have a job for you...which should help in pushing you up the ranks ". She looked at him with more of a serious look than an Angry one now, waiting to hear what it would be. Shura rubbed the top of a cup with his index finger and ran it around." Word is that a village located in the desert have some things for Inanis that they want to transport in hopes of developing a trade route with is...but it's hard for them to do that because every time they attempt it, they get attacked by bandits midway. It's such a sad thing when my wonderful human beings fight against each other when there are so many other dangers in the world ". Shura said in a sly manner, hidding his true nature on the subject. He motioned with his words before stopping in a shrugging position, arms to the side and upwards with the palms out. His eyes was closed before one opened and his mouth widened into a sly grin." So you want me to go and Transport Goods ? ". Shura would brings his body back into a normal position before nodding with the grin shutting and vanishing." It shouldn't be a problem with someone of your strength, but just to be sure I arranged for someone to meet you at the boarders of this region and the desert ". Shura doing what he did best, put all the pieces in the correct places on the board and began playing in the lives of the individuals. He had through steps enlisted the assistance of Yuki from Theden making it appear that it was Noah seeking the assistance. Of course Shura wasn't a known figure outside of Inanis, and one of mystery within it. Everything was explained to Yuki through the message delivered, how he would be needed for a little job. Of course Akasha Name wasn't mentioned in the message, but it did have Noah's sign of approval making it something legit. " Once you encounter this individual, you both will head to the village, show them that you're there for the job and from Inanis. You will then transport the goods here and then thats it, Valuables to you two and an increase on the Akasha reputation meter ". Shura said before handing her the paper with the special signature on it. Akasha would get up and make her way out of the Tavern.

Present
Akasha would appear at the area within the desert in which she was supposed to meet this other individual. She didn't like blind dates, but it was always like Shura to leave an individual in the dark about things that appeared important. Akasha of course didn't have access to mounts, though she probably could have convinced Shura to allow her one since she was a soldier. She had walked her way here, and at this point had not displayed exhaust, though it would have been a good idea to get a mount." Damn Shura ". She muttered to herself looking around while the wind lifted her hair slightly, looking for someone who looked like they would be the one she was supposed to encounter. There was a slight annoyance produced due to the idea that she was basically an errand girl for the manipulative individual, and the thought as to how he became a council member of Inanis just never sat well with her. At this point it really wasn't important, but it still bothered her a bit. While waiting, she heard a soft voice in the wind, or maybe it was just her mind messing with her. She was almost sure that it wasn't just her mind, but the voice of a female calling out to her from the distance, across the land of sand.
--------------------------------



Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Location: W11c | Desert
Theme: Complications
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»

xp: 1,008 | 1,008
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran



PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:02 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 pm


With that attack, the Bandits around him would look to their leader with their eyes widened." What...the hell!?". The intimidation brought about from Akasha before piled up with the performance of Both Akasha and Yuki, causing the Bandits to realize that this wasn't worth it. After seeing what was done to their boss so quickly and then seeing the huge figure go for his huge sword, they would come to a stop and begin moving back. Their boss was gone so there was no reason to sit around and risk their life for items that probably costed less than things they had stolen in the past. Akasha would stand tall, place her hand that didnt have the claws behind her neck underneath some of her hair, and flicked her hair back." Hmph! Let me know when the fight started ". That right there would be the last of what was needed to cause them to turn around quickly and haul ass out of there. Akasha looked to Yuki and chuckled slightly." Mission Complete...". She would say, referring to the assassination of the leader than the transport mission itself, though Yuki wouldn't know that. She would shake her hand in attempts to shake the blood off her blade before it dried.
--------------------------------

NPC Info (optional)
Name: Random Bandit x??
HP: 100%
STA: 100%
Attributes: Average
Packages: Brawling, Bladed
Skills:
Brawling
٠ Random Attack Style (SYL3)
٠ Melee (DMG1)
٠ Power Hit (DMG3)
Bladed
٠ Generic Blade Style (SYL3)
٠ Swipe (DMG1)
٠ Deep Penetration (DMG3)


Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Regen[4] | Ω-Ether[1]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[8ft]
Theme: Last Fortune [Special Battle Theme]
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»

xp: 235 | 12,708
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:07 pm

For a moment longer, Yuki held onto the bandit's sword before finally releasing his grasp upon it and pushing the bandit free from his broadsword and letting him fall to the sand. With his broadsword free Yuki sheaths it before moving over to get Fefnir. Taking hold of Fefnir, Yuki brings the sword up and glances around, though as he glances around he realizes that what is left of the bandit force is already making a retreat from the battle field. With the rest of the bandit's fleeing, a frown takes form on the half-breeds visage as he lets out a soft sigh. Turning his gaze to Akasha, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Indeed... It seems that the mission is complete. We should check the caravan to make sure everything is in order so we can be on our way. As well as our other cargo. I didn't hear her scream so I guess she is alright. " Yuki says, already making his way back to the caravan to check on the wagons, " We should be in the clear from here on out unless they mount another attack somewhere else. "

EXP: 203

HP: 95 / 100
Stam: 76 / 100

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 pm


" I doubt they'll mess with us again ". She said before walking to the Wagon that Eva was underneath. Ever since the whole thing started with the Bandits, Eva had been scared though she was one of great stealth so even though she was scared she wouldn't make a single noise. It didn't change the fact though that she was. She held her breath in intervals and had her eyes shut up until she heard Yuki and Akasha converse with each other. She would notice footsteps heading towards her, and when they came to a stop basically in front of her, her heart rate increased. There was such intensity brought about within this moment for some reason, and she wanted to know who the feet belonged to. When The person knelt down to check up on her, she would recognize the person and she couldn't help but feel at ease." Are you alright ? " Akasha asked in a calm manner without an aggressive expression on her face. Eva couldn't help but put Akasha on a high pedestal from just seeing her right now, knowing that she would be okay. A slight blush would cross her face as she nodded slowly. Akasha would take that as a Yea, and then bring herself up." Don't worry, we'll be In Inanis faster than you think ". And with that Akasha would look to Yuki, and then ahead of them as the Caravan continued to move once she got back on. With that, Eva knew that there was something special about Akasha, and knew that something drew her to her. Unknowing to Akasha, this would become the start of something new, the a new spice to the dish of Akasha's life. They would continue to travel and transport the goods
--------------------------------

NPC Info (optional)
Name: Random Bandit x??
HP: 100%
STA: 100%
Attributes: Average
Packages: Brawling, Bladed
Skills:
Brawling
٠ Random Attack Style (SYL3)
٠ Melee (DMG1)
٠ Power Hit (DMG3)
Bladed
٠ Generic Blade Style (SYL3)
٠ Swipe (DMG1)
٠ Deep Penetration (DMG3)


Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: V [+3.0] INT: III [+1.0] DEF: V [+3.0] Aegis: IV [+2.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: V [+3.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | Ω-Regen[4] | Ω-Ether[1]
Active Forms: Berserker Rage | Longevity
Location|Distance: Random Desert Village[W12c] | Yuki[8ft]
Theme: Last Fortune [Special Battle Theme]
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
--------------------------------
Relay
»

xp: 308 | 13,016
Gains :: Quest Completed [1 Personel *S Average*]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Listening to Akasha, Yuki begins to check the rest of the caravan to make sure everything was still in order and nothing had been lost during the fighting. Moving from wagon to wagon, Yuki skips the wagon Akasah went to since he didn't need to check it. After checking the wagons Yuki gives a faint nod, " Everythings in order. " He says as he looks to Akasha for a moment and given she didn't bring up anything with Eva, everything with the female must be in order as well which was a good thing. With everything in order, Yuki moves back to the wagon he had been riding on before the attack happened and climbs back onto the wagon. Standing atop the wagon, Yuki shifts his gaze to glance around the caravan as well as the desert, " I guess we shall be on our way then. " the half-breed says with a faint nod before the caravan would continue to move once again. Now that the caravan was underway once again Yuki knew that his task had been completed and his reward was secured, all he had to do was tag along until they reach there destination and he will receive his payment.

EXP: 216

Reward:
50 Value worth in items
- Broad Sword (Common)
- Light Armor Pants (Uncommon)
- ArmGuard (Common)

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Quest: Goods Transporter   

Back to top Go down
 
Quest: Goods Transporter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» The quest for celestians A dragon quest 9 fanfic
» Elf Quest Card Game, a "Magic" variant.
» The Final Quest
» Final Quest #9
» Final Quest #10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum-
Jump to: