Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First meetings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

First meetings Empty
PostSubject: First meetings   First meetings EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:50 pm

The night had been dark when one of Mirage's operatives found the stumbling Jayde. She had been near unconsciousness and dragging a bloodied sword too large for her. She had been covered in blood that was a mixture of her own and some unknown. The operative had been told to be on the lookout for the white haired student of their master. She had gone missing for months with no trace. The man would alert her to the fact that she was nearing the village of her master and her lord. The young woman would finally allow the darkness to take her in a sigh of relief, whispering "I did not tell..." The operative would have caught her and brought her back to the village, alerting Mirage who might in turn alert whomever was needed to be alerted.

Jayde in her unconscious, bloodied state, supported a few cuts, and bruises. Her delicate hands, cracked and blistered from trying to wield a sword when she was not able to so very effectively. Her white hair, a seeming trademark of the leadership in this village, could have gossip going in a few a days. In her exhaustion, she murmured to the ears of Mirage, "I did not tell. I did not tell." That and she cried softly in her exhausted state. Whatever she had fought, she apparently had won. The blood staining the simple white clothing that had been hers in captivity. Mirage would know that something was wrong, Jayde rarely dressed in such simple, coarse attire. Preferring flowing styles made of soft fabrics.

-300/300-
First meetings 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

First meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings   First meetings EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 pm

The night was dark, Jayde was tired, and things unfold differently from how Jayde would have imagined them in her delusional state. In actuality, it was Cinos who would have found her following the orders of his Lord Kautuka. He would have been looking for her all this time and finally would have found her in the dim light of the moon this night. The avian spirit, who was a hybrid between man and a bird, only in a majestic manner, would be dressed in light colors as he lands and crouches next to her body. As she speaks to him he answers her, “Kautuka will be pleased… rest now… you’re safe.” He takes the sword and sheathes it on his belt and then picks up Jayde. From there, he flies into the air and heads back to Jun’Jo.

She would be taken to a medium house that was also known as Kautuka’s home. It was also the headquarters and operatives office, though it had beds and living quarters in it. After lying her down in one of the beds, he would stay by her side. The servants of the house come to his side and ask if there is anything he needs. He sends one to go and get a medic. The servant answers, “at once.” The other servants go to get fresh clothes for Jayde. After seeing that Jayde was set down and resting, Cinos walks over to the window and sends out a sonic sound into the night.

Kautuka would be perched on the roof of Battousai’s large house looking over the village. When he hears the call, he knows that Cinos is back and there is trouble.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

First meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings   First meetings EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:16 pm

It was night time, a time for all good doctors to be in their beds. Still, he was kind of used to knocks coming at his door at all manners of the night. The doctor would be resting well in the confines of his yurt when there would come a knocking at his door. His eye would open and he would lean up slightly, alerted to something before realizing that it was the door. In a groggy manner, he pulls himself from under his covers and walks to the door. There he finds one of the village leader’s servants with a message. The message is delivered that a young lady has arrived in poor condition. With a serious look and a nod, the doctor would state, “understood, here I come.” With that, he would walk over to where his shoes were to step into them and then get on his white coat. He would grab his bag on his way out the door, briskly following behind the lord’s servant.

176 / 176
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

First meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings   First meetings EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:36 pm

So the events did not actually move as first thought, and in her exhausted state, the young Jayde would have mistaken Cinos for a simple operative or even for the sneaky Mirage. Either way, she was just glad to be away from not only Noah and his death sentence, but also the battle with the monster who had owned that sword. Jayde was no trouble and as stated before, she was only injured in the way of cuts and bruises. The months of being chained to that couch, had left her a few sizes smaller. It was hard to get yourself to eat when you were being held captive. But all of this was just simply floating around in her mind, like broken bits of glass.

She would eventually quiet and just lay there sleeping as peacefully as possible, her body strained to its max over the past day. It was good that Jayde had not really heard the name Cinos had mentioned since the only name she knew her teacher by was that of Hunter.

-185/485-

ooc: ass. just because you yell surprise does not turn it from rape to surprise buttsex
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

First meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings   First meetings EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Having done his part to alert his master and send word to the doctor, Cinos positions pillows under the head of the young white-haired female and another under her feet. Her clothes were badly damaged, so he looks at one of the female attendants of the HQ and asks her to retrieve some clothes from the back room. Upon his return, their mutual "master" for lack of a better collective term had been curious as to where his pupil was and why none of his operatives knew where she was. While none would question it, his actions of having clothing prepared for her seemed to be a manner of maintaining hope that she was indeed safe and would return to him. Cinos looked at the girl and wondered why she seemed to bring his master such solace. In the weeks that Kautuka recovered in Sunnveil, the young magus had not spent much time with any particular female other than Cinos' sister, who is an empathic healer. So what was it about this girl?

My lord had not returned to his domicile yet, but this is where I seemed to be most at peace. In the air or on top of a roof overlooking the village. When I am here, I am Guardian of Jun'Jo, my lord's domain. I would need to return to Sunnveil soon tho to resume my training in order to build my powers, which I had laxed on recently. There has just been so much on my mind and with worrisome thoughts of Jayde, I have not been able to focus much. My reflection and analysis within my own thoughts would be interrupted upon a distinct sound. It is like a crow, but there is a second sound hidden under it that gains my attention. It was Cinos. There was danger or a problem. Damn it, he was injured trying to find Jayde. My body would lunge off of my perch upon the roof towards the medium house that has been used as Mirage's house and The Network HQ. My flight is hurried, expending extra energy to propel myself faster than normal. It didn't matter, I could not allow him to be badly hurt, carrying out tasks for me.

Arriving at the HQ which isn't that far, flying, from Battousai's residence, I rush inside and call out with an avian cry of my own. A moment later, it bounces off the walls to lead towards the temporary quarters (Cinos' tracking ability used.) When I arrive, I would not be expecting what I find... it's Jayde... and it is not Cinos that is injured, but her. My worry and concern for her is only thinly veiled as I struggle to maintain composure towards the young magus. Speaking softly, I inquire of Cinos, "Have u sent for the Medic? He nods, which turns my attention to her. Since I no longer possess the power to heal, I wonder as to whether she possesses internal injuries or not since I do not see any major external wounds. Cinos shows me the sword and my eyebrow raises at him. "She was clutching it, Kautuka." I nod and tell him to hold onto it until she wakes. It might be hers if she elected to take up the sword after the Event.

587 EXP
OOC: Sorry for the delay. I just finished my big project at work, so I should have a bit more time.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

First meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings   First meetings EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:05 pm

The doctor’s steps would hurry through the street for this night visit as he wanted to make sure that he didn’t mess this one up. There was something about doing a good job for those who employed you that seemed to scream out job security, which was among Rin’s top things to embrace. After a brisk jog or half run through the village, the doctor crosses the distance between his house, near the Garden of Healing to the HQ residence where Jayde would currently be at. Having followed the servant here, he would find his entry, at least to the front door, in that manner. After navigating through the house, he would come to the room where Kautuka would be along with Jayde and Cinos. Seeing the young lady and immediately identifying her, Rin would give a simple look to Kautuka and Cinos to verify that she was in fact the patient, and from there, he would approach the side of the bed, set down his bag and then hold both hands over her body, closing his eye as he focuses on her to magically assess her wounds and current condition; this would be phase one.

214 / 390
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

First meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings   First meetings EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:25 am

Her actual injuries were internal more than external. A few bruises would be apparent by tomorrow morning. Half the ribs on her right side were busted as if something strong had smashed into her. Her stamina was drained into a point of exhaustion, but that would build quickly. All in all the young student was looked like she had been in a fight and come out on top. Or at least been able to run away from the battle. The sword they would not know was just something she picked up that had helped defend her from the troll that had caused her all of this injury. Her eyes would open just a crack as she came to in one of those odd moments, that was effect by the presence of her teacher and the deep voice of his.

Those deep green eyes caught sight of the one eyed man leaning over her and grew wild. It was a pirate. She had been through hell and back and now she was in the hands of a pirate, was her life to be a unending volley of random men capturing her for various torturous reasons? then her eyes, darting wildly around the room caught sight of Hunter. She made to try and sit up, but the pain in the ribs was too much and she winced. The one eyed man must not be a pirate then, but perhaps one of her master's operatives. She calmed a bit and settled down, a groan of pain the only sound for her efforts. Finally she looked at her teacher, a look of shame passing over her face. She had been weak, vulnerable and still powerless. Her head turned away from him not speaking a word in her shame at being held captive for so long.

-308/793-

ooc: ass. just because you yell surprise does not turn it from rape to surprise buttsex
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

First meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings   First meetings EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:59 pm

The arrival of the healer brought a bit of solace to me and relief to Cinos. Patience, the male avian spirit, had learned was not among my stronger qualities. His light colored plumage settles as he nods to the healer when the nonverbal inquisition as to whether or not Jayde was to be his patient. I step back a bit to get out of his way and look down at her. While the medic begins working on her, my attention shifts to Cinos. We keep our voices low as to not disturb his efforts, as I am brought up to speed on what happened. "Where did you find her & how did she come by those injuries?" Cinos looks at me and shrugs, "She was already injured when I found her on the outskirts of our territory. I had been searching for her for days and I actually only found her b/c some of our operatives to the east sent word that they had heard rumors about a young maiden matching this one's description. The rumors were focused in the east, so I traveled there to find her. I was on my way back to gather more information when I picked up on her trail. When I found her, she was already wounded, so I rushed her here." I nod to him. "You did well, Cinos. You have my gratitude. I am just glad that she is safe."

When her eyes open, Cinos directs my attention back to her causing me to gaze down at her. She looks at me and there seems to be something wrong with her. My pupils start to lighten in color as my mind reaches out to her, "You need not worry now, Jayde. You are safe in Jun'Jo. I will not allow harm to come to you." Looking down at the pain that she is in, I decide that I truly must regain my powers and quickly. I never want to see this look upon her face again. I cannot help but think that my absence has caused her to suffer whatever she endured before being delivered to safety.

EXP: 363
TEXP: 1
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

First meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings   First meetings EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:44 pm

As Rin focused and concentrated on Kichi, he was able to feel the type of injuries she had sustained. After a moment, his eye would open and he would move his hand to her right rib and begin to focus and channel magic energy into mending the damage that was done there. While doing that, he attempts to replenish some of her stamina at the same time to assist her body with its own natural recovery functions. For now, he would concentrate on his work and not on the interaction of those in the room. He had to focus, and based on the damage, it might take a good amount of stamina from himself to get her to the point where she was back to tip top; he wanted to make a good impression with this one, so he would give it his all.

147 / 537
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

First meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings   First meetings EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Her emotional state was a mixture of shame, pain, and a bit of darkness that stemmed from her three months of capture and solitude. She had wanted to get to her master as quickly as possible, but now that she was here with him, she could not help but wonder if Noah was correct in his assessment. That her teacher did not care for her safe return. Otherwise he would have been looking for her. But still, she turned at his soft tone in her mind. As always her mind was laid open before him, easy to rummage through her thoughts and memories if he so chose. But still in her mind she answered him as the doctor looked her over.

She willed the memories to surface of the day she got shot, running away. The paralyzing strike of the arrow to her lower back. The three months of being kept paralyzed and chained to the couch all by herself. With only Noah coming in to question her about her master and her lord. Her refusal to tell him, even when facing a count down to her death. Everything was there, the doubt he put in her mind, but her refusal to answer. The depression upon her spending her 18th birthday in such a state and place. The feelings and doubts of being alone. The fear of facing death to keep silent. The voices that had freed her from the prison and then healed her lower back. Everything was there, easy to see in a serious of emotional memories. A warning that the Kami Noah was looking for them and the sword. All the way to her battle with the two trolls and the help of Wiseman. And how they got separated and she stumbled around for days before finally being found. The sword her only defense. She was powerless and defenseless. The sword was just some random knights that had been eaten by the troll. Jayde was not physical in the slightest, so it was comical for her to be toting around the big sword.

After all was shared, a tear slipped down her cheek, and she closed her eyes tight, not speaking a word. Still so ashamed of being so weak as to get caught and held for so long. Her face was still turned from him. Finally she spoke, softly "I did not tell him anything"

-420/1213-

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

First meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meetings   First meetings EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:14 pm

updated Jayde - reseting values
Back to top Go down