Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reversal of Decay III(Closed Flashback)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Reversal of Decay III(Closed Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Reversal of Decay III(Closed Flashback)   Reversal of Decay III(Closed Flashback) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:47 am

Reversal of Decay III(Closed Flashback) Pennybanner
The Monday Following

“ Some people think that ya need magic to be invisible”.

Said his instructor beginning todays lesson on infiltration and generally sneakiness. “ but that’s not really neccisary, don’t get me wrong magic that makes you disappear completely is hella useful if you don’t want to be seen, but that tends to have its down sides too like showing up on magical senses....you Wiseman I;m gonna teach you how people like me become invisible....the trick is hiding in plain sight...”. It was said that to hide something you had to hide it best right in front of the person you were hiding it from. After all if they didn’t suspect you were hiding something then that primary illusion was enough. “ Moving sneakily, I’ll teach you, concealing yourself in shadow...hiding noise...removing evidence...you’ll learn all that but the first and most primary skill I’m going to teach you is to blend in....sometimes in an open area, when cameras are watching dancing from shadow to shadow isn’t the best way to hide who you are or what you are doing...sometimes the best way to go ahead and do it...is to just act like everyone else....walk in the crowd...and become a part of the scenery”.

EXP:245
PWC:245

Back to top Go down

Reversal of Decay III(Closed Flashback)
Page 1 of 1