Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Training I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Warrior Training I Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Training I   Warrior Training I EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:27 am

Having taken a group of the warriors to the training area close to the barracks, Yuki had some training in mind to make sure that they had not gotten rusty with there skills and where still able to defend the village should they need to and perform there duties when called upon. Shifting his gaze between the four warriors he had pulled aside from training, Yuki rubs his chin lightly as he thinks for a brief moment before speaking, " I'm sure you know why I have brought you here. " he says as he looks at the four. The four individuals nod as one of them speaks up, " Indeed we do sir, we figure you wish to test our martial skill in combat. " The warrior says as he looks at Yuki. Hearing the answer, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Yes. Perhaps you four should warm up by sparing with each other for a few moments. " . The four warriors listen to Yuki as he gives them instructions to spar with each other. Having already brought out the gear they would need to spar with, the warriors take a moment to get ready, putting on some padding and arming themselves with wooden swords and shields before getting ready as they wait for word to start from Yuki.

EXP: 231
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Warrior Training I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training I   Warrior Training I EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:56 am

Once the warriors had gotten ready and into position, Yuki shifts his gaze between them for a brief moment before giving a faint nod, " Alright, begin. " Yuki says as he looks at the warriors. When the command to begin comes from Yuki, the four give nods before turning there full attention to there opponent opposite them. The four warriors begin to fight in two groups, facing against each other in one on one combat. Though they where training with wooden weapons to reduce the over all danger of injury, the ability to be injured by strikes was still a thing that could happen. As the two groups begin to fight, warrior exchanging blow with warrior and blocking with there shields, Yuki's gaze shifts between the two groups fighting as he watches them. While watching, Yuki begins to move to the side and start to move around the two groups fighting, his gaze continuing to shift over them as he watches them exchange blows while going at each other. Even though it was not true combat the four knew they couldn't slack off in there training and showed this with there tenacity as they go at one another.

EXP: 222
Personal Note: First post pwc already claimed.
Back to top Go down

Warrior Training I
Page 1 of 1