Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Red's Basket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

Little Red's Basket Empty
PostSubject: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:03 am

Intro thread reward, 1 free tech, Psionic Package.

"Oh my, what big...you have..."
Stage 1
Description: Little Red's sly tongue laced with her demonic energy influences the victim to do as she pleases.
Effect: BND, MLT

----

Little Red's Approved goodies:

---My WIP's, when ready will be placed up in a new post.----

Work In Progress:

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:15 am

"Oh my, what big... you have..."
Description: Little Red's sly tongue laced with her demonic energy influences the victim to do as she pleases.
Effect: influence strength = Low (BND, Magical, Stg1), targets up to 2 victims (MLT, Stg1)

make sure you understand the increased training reqs for techs w/2 effects
i.e.
Quote :
If you have a technique that has Multiple Effects, you take the highest (by Stage) value and add 1/2 of the EXP value required for each effect at its stage.

For example, if you have a punch with a Stage 1 effect and a Stage 3 effect, to get to trained, you will need to invest 1250 EXP (1000 + 250).
If you have a tech with a 3 Stage 1 effects, it will take 1000 EXP to get to Trained (500 + 250 + 250), and 2000 for Honed (1000 + 500 + 500).
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm putting up techniques to be approved. so you'll be seeing their stages from 1 through 6. Note: Just because it's up here, doesn't mean my character has learned it.)

Effect: influence strength = Medium (BND, Magical, Stg2), targets up to 2 victims (MLT, Stg2)

No immediate attention needed:

-----
"All The Better...."
Description: Little Red's survivability shows up here. Her psionic abilities permitting her to sense.
Effect: Alerts Little Red when there is a danger present. (SEN Stg1)

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Thu May 26, 2011 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:08 am

Effect: influence strength = Medium (BND, Magical, Stg2), targets up to 2 victims (MLT, Stg2)
approved

"All The Better...."
Description: Little Red's survivability shows up here. Her psionic abilities permitting her to sense.
Effect: Alerts Little Red when there is a danger present. (SEN Stg1)
needs clarification
dun really like this. "when there is a danger present" is too vague. sen does "Range one can feel changes in their element in feet" so i guess ur trying to say when there's a dangerous element w/in 10 ft? if that's the case then that's prolly fine. lemme kno
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:15 am

Its similar to spidermans spidy senses. so like if something was thrown at her, when it gets within her sensing range, something in her mind alerts her 'hey red something's being thrown at you from this so and so direction move'
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:37 am

"Do not stray..."
Description: Being alone in this realm, Little Red had to discover other means of increasing her survivability, and this technique had been mustered up. Tapping even further into her psionic abilities, she tapps into the mind of others within the range of her technique to read their brain like an open book.
Effect: Read surface thoughts [immediate actions taken] (AOE stg1)

Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:43 pm

"All The Better...."
Description: Little Red's survivability shows up here. Her abilities permit her to sense Psionic shifts around her like when others are trying to harm her. This alerts Little Red when there is a danger present within a certain range.
Effect: SEN (Stg1), Range = 10 ft
approved

Do not stray..."
Description: Being alone in this realm, Little Red had to discover other means of increasing her survivability, and this technique had been mustered up. Tapping even further into her psionic abilities, she tapps into the mind of others within the range of her technique to read their brain like an open book.
Effect: BND (Stg1, Magical), COM (Stg1), Range = 2.5 yd
approved
AOE doesn't have a mind reading effect. i put BND since you'll be controlling access into their thoughts and COM comes w/it's own range so I tossed out AOE since it's not needed. MLT would prolly give you further range by specifying targets
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:24 pm

So with adding MLT, this would permit me to still read their mind even if their outside the COM range? and with the BND would I actually bind them and stop them from moving and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:13 pm

um... nah, i dun think mlt will over ride COM
if COM didn't have a range, sure / but it does
the bind is to stop them from stopping you reading their minds
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:29 pm

so what would MLT give me? just lets me choose specific targets? while com just lets me pick anyone within that range?
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:19 pm

lol. long day. i just see that i told you to get mlt then told you not to. lmao. i'm awesome. dun worry about mlt for now. that's one less effect you'll need. go with COM and BND. that'll give you a 7.5 ft radius (2.5 yds). you'll prolly wanna go with COM 2 to start off.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Do not stray..."
Effect: BND (Stg1, Magical), COM (Stg2), Range = 5 yd
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:50 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:19 am

"The Unknown"
Description: Little red has grown further in her psionic abilities to show proof in the unknown. Tapping into the mind of the opponent she induces an illusion that is so real it induces actual sensation upon the victim, the way this works is her demonic powers surges through the opponents nervous system, thus allowing her to induce pain or even pleasure.
Effect: DMG (Stage 4), BND (stage 4)

"Brain over Brawn"
Description: Little Red has the ability to use her psionic powers to apply a force or pressure to a surface or object, such as pushing beneath an object to cause it to float, or pushing against a surface, like a door, to keep it shut.Strength is based upon attribute of intelligence +1
Effect: DMG (stg 4), MLT (stg 4)

"Blink"
Description: Using psionic Little Red has learned to instantly move from one location to another. Though this is only in the immediate area. Moving as quick as it would take for you to blink.
Effect: TEL (stg 4)

"Where do you think your going?"
Description: Something to give herself a little bit of protection, manifesting an invisible force of psionic powers around her to impede the assault of an opponent or opposing force. Though she can also send back the kinetic energy that her psionic energy stopped back to where it came from.
Effect: SHLD (stg 4) DMG (stg 4)
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:57 am

add costs/reqs
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:53 am

Since when did we have to start adding costs/reqs?
Arent all reqs and costs already stated on the Tech page?

"The Unknown"
Description: Little red has grown further in her psionic abilities to show proof in the unknown. Tapping into the mind of the opponent she induces an illusion that is so real it induces actual sensation upon the victim, the way this works is her demonic powers surges through the opponents nervous system, thus allowing her to induce pain or even pleasure.
Req: Stage 4 msp
training costs: T:1875 | H: 3000 | M: 5625 | P: 6000

"Brain over Brawn"
Description: Little Red has the ability to use her psionic powers to apply a force or pressure to a surface or object, such as pushing beneath an object to cause it to float, or pushing against a surface, like a door, to keep it shut.Strength is based upon attribute of intelligence +1
Effect: DMG (stg 4), MLT (stg 4)

"Blink"
Description: Using psionic Little Red has learned to instantly move from one location to another. Though this is only in the immediate area. Moving as quick as it would take for you to blink.
Effect: TEL (stg 4)
training costs: T:1250 | H: 2500 | M: 3750 | P: 4000

"Where do you think your going?"
Description: Something to give herself a little bit of protection, manifesting an invisible force of psionic powers around her to impede the assault of an opponent or opposing force. Though she can also send back the kinetic energy that her psionic energy stopped back to where it came from.
Effect: SHLD (stg 4) DMG (stg 4)
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 am

@ The Unknown - prolly wanna split up the pain and pleasure part since u got dmg in the tech? the pleasure part would just be a BND unless the BND is making them take the DMG as feeling pleasurable. they'll still be dmg'd in that case.

"The Unknown"
Description: Little red has grown further in her psionic abilities to show proof in the unknown. Tapping into the mind of the opponent she induces an illusion that is so real it induces actual sensation upon the victim, the way this works is her demonic powers surges through the opponents nervous system, thus allowing her to induce pain.

@ brain over brawn - exert would need to be in here somewhere for "force." so... i realize that magic doesn't have a force effect... so you might want to try:

suggested approved version

"Brain over Brawn"
(ANI Stg 4, MLT Stg 4)
Description: Little Red has the ability to use her psionic powers to animate objects with her mind able to make objects look like they're floating around or moving on their own.
Effect: Animation skill = Honed, # of target objects = 5

approved version

"Blink"
(TEL Stg4)
Effect: Range = 20 ft

@ WDYTYG - approved
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:36 am

Shintre wrote:
@ The Unknown - prolly wanna split up the pain and pleasure part since u got dmg in the tech? the pleasure part would just be a BND unless the BND is making them take the DMG as feeling pleasurable. they'll still be dmg'd in that case.

"The Unknown"
Description: Little red has grown further in her psionic abilities to show proof in the unknown. Tapping into the mind of the opponent she induces an illusion that is so real it induces actual sensation upon the victim, the way this works is her demonic powers surges through the opponents nervous system, thus allowing her to induce pain.
I figured given the the energy in their nervous systems that I can make them feel pain or pleasure because she is inducing th illusion on them to feel what she wants them to feel, but her energy is corrosive to anyone that she wishes to damage so it would eat away at the body.

@ brain over brawn - exert would need to be in here somewhere for "force." so... i realize that magic doesn't have a force effect... so you might want to try:

suggested approved version

"Brain over Brawn"
(ANI Stg 4, MLT Stg 4)
Description: Little Red has the ability to use her psionic powers to animate objects with her mind able to make objects look like they're floating around or moving on their own.
Effect: Animation skill = Honed, # of target objects = 5
Okay this works too ^-^

approved version

"Blink"
(TEL Stg4)
Effect: Range = 20 ft
Okay. =]

@ WDYTYG - approved
Yay!
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:04 am

So the verdict on "The Unknown" is? your suggested version or my original version?
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:53 am

as long as both effects are in use either way is fine
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 am

Alright then my version it is

"The Unknown"
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:10 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Red's Basket   Little Red's Basket Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Red's Basket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Character Board :: Technique Thread :: Archived Technique Thread-
Jump to: