Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Helping The Lost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Helping The Lost   Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:10 am

[quote="Rek"]

Helping The Lost


With the two females now in toe, the large wolf slowly shifts his gaze, glancing around some as he leads the way to where he had last seen Yuki. Leading the way, the large wolf turns his gaze to look to the two females as they follow after him, " Do you two have names? " the large wolf asks before shifting his attention back ahead of him as he sniffs at the air for a brief moment to make sure he is on the right track. If they chose to tell them there name, the large wolf would return the gesture and introduce himself as he lead them to where Yuki would be.

The trek to find the half-breed wouldn't take more then a few minutes before the white haired male could be spotted not far ahead, standing next to a blond woman speaking with her. With Yuki in sight, Ulfric would move towards him and as he drew closer he calls out, " Yuki, there are some people that wish to speak with you. " the large wolf calls out to the half-breed. Upon hearing Ulfric, Yuki shifts his gaze and glances to the large wolf and the two females with him, before he turns his attention back to the blond haired female standing next to him. " Alright, go take care of your business and I will see you later. " Yuki says to the blond woman. " Alright. " The woman says with a nod before glancing to Ulfric and the two females for a moment before she turns her gaze away and walks off. Turning his attention to Ulfric and the two females, Yuki speaks up, " I don't believe I have seen you two before, new to Theden? .. What can I help you with? " Yuki asks as he looks at the two.

EXP: 312

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:06 am


Helping The Lost


The red headed woman seem uncaring about the large wolf's concern of how she treats the pink haired girl. Following the beast as he leads the way, the pink haired girl follows the two of them after she stands up and rubs her butt.

The red headed woman stops when they come to Yuki, her one good eyes looks down at him. Her one arm held under her chest as one would if crossing them. Not wasting time she doesn't bother answering his first question and gets straight to the point of why she was here.

"This beast calms that you may know where the Val'Cei maybe."

Smoke flows from her between her lips as she talks down to the white haired man. With one arms behind her back, the pink hair girl waves to himself with a nervures closed eyed smile.

"Maybe you should calm down a little Eva and explain things to him...."

"His understanding is not needed just an answer."

xp: 163 | --

-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:15 pm


Helping The Lost


Yuki sets his gaze upon the large red headed woman, his gaze having to shift up a bit so he could look at her face since she seemed to be a bit taller then he. When she mentions Ulfric, Yuki glances to the large wolf for a brief moment before shifting his gaze back to the red haired woman. Ulfric slowly moves over to Yuki and turns to face the two. Having listened to the red haired female, Yuki thinks for a moment, the meaning of what she had said eluding him for a few brief moments before he finally realizes what she is talking about. As the pink haired girl spoke, Yuki glances to her for a moment before shifting his gaze back to the red haired female as he gives a faint nod, " I know where she may be, unless she has already traveled from there and if that is so I know someone you can ask to find out where she may have went from there. The last I saw of my sister was in a village called Jun'Jo, it isn't far from here. Travel north east and you should reach it, the village is lead by an ally of mine, Jyn, she should be there with him and if she isn't he may know where she is. "

EXP: 219

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:40 pm


Helping The Lost


"She is with Jyn?"

The little girls hands clap together, her eyes become shape like hearts. Little heart shaped bubbles float up as her face sparkles. The red headed woman eyes Yuki for a moment questioning if she should believe anything that comes from his mouth. A steam of smoke is huffed down at him before she turns around to walk away.

"We will be leaving at once, so do not waste to much time with this animal Aria."

The girl blinks for a moment as the red head walks pass her. Looking back at Yuki, her hands come behind her back as she give him a smile.

"So this is what you have been doing Uncle Yuki? Mother must have been a little shocked to see you had been picked by such a pretty girl. She always said you was the useless one in the family and no girl would ever take you."

xp: 154 | 317

-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:39 pm


Helping The Lost


As the question is asked, Yuki gives a faint nod. Given his time in Jun'Jo with his sister and Jyn and how she seemed to be dressed when in his house, he figured the two where together in some way, though he knew he could be wrong in his assumption. Having turned his gaze to the little girl, Yuki watches her reaction to his comment, however as the red headed woman speaks Yuki lifts his gaze and looks to her as he lets out a low growl, his gaze narrowing into a glare as he looks at her, " Watch your tongue or I will remove it. " Yuki murmurs to the red haird female before shifting his attention to the little girl as he hears her speak. Looking down at her his expression changes as he listens to his niece speak, " I have not picked up a girl little one, Chamilia leads some of my army. " Yuki says as he reaches out to ruffle his nieces hair. Ulfric looked to the little girl and blinks, he was rather surprised to learn that the little human that turned into a crazed badger was Yuki's niece.

EXP: 201

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:55 pm


Helping The Lost


"She is with Jyn?"

The red headed woman just ignores Yuki's taunt as she leaves the scene. Only turning her head to look at him with the one good eye before blowing a stream of smoke from her lips.

With the rubbing for her hair the girl's face gets red with anger. Grabbing Yuki's head with both of hers and lifts it up off her head. Her red eyes narrow as she looks up at him with one hand on her hip and the other pointing a finger at him.

"Don't be treating me like I'm a child. I'm thirteen and a woman ready to carry the seed of a good man...."

Her arms cross as she finishes declaring her womanhood with a huffy turn away with the flick of her hair.

"And here I thought you wasn't the disappointment I thought you was."

xp: 140 | 457

-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire


Last edited by Rek on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:08 pm


Helping The Lost


As Aria lifts his hand from her hair, he lets her before pulling his hand back and resting it at his side. He keeps his gaze set on her, watching as she puts a hand on her hip and points at him before speaking. Listening to her, Yuki holds back a chuckle as she speaks, even as she gets huffy he remains silent as he watches her begin to walk away, " Thirteen already. Seems like yesterday you where a little one. I guess I'll have to try and make it up to you.. How about I get you a present? " Yuki asks, tempting her with the idea of getting a gift, " What would you like? A new sword, perhaps an axe or some armor? " he adds, though the gifts he asks about he knew where not typical things a female may want.

EXP: 143

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:46 pm


Helping The Lost


"Um, No that is ok."

The little girl would reply to the offer of a gift. The items he listed didn't sound to wanting and the village doesn't look like it would be one where she would find something to her liking. And then there was the time limit was quickly running out. If she took too long then Eva would start to get worried and spend someone after her. Which could end up being a bad thing.

"I better get going before the others start to become restless. Everyone seems to be on edge lately with all of the abnormal events that have taken place."

Her body would turn to leave, pausing for a moment.

"Our encampment is to the northwest. It would be wise if you told your men to stay out of that area till we leave tomorrow."

With the warning given, the small girls moves to walk away from the site to rejoin her tribe before they grow worry of her being gone.

xp: 167 | 624

-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:10 pm


Helping The Lost


As his offer for a present is declined by his niece a frown takes form on the half-breeds face, she must not have liked the things he offered to get her, then again what he had offered didn't seem like things a little girl would like to get. When she brings up that she has to go, Yuki lets out a soft sigh as he listens to his niece speak of the rest of the group. With his gaze on her he watches as she begins to move away but pauses for a moment before speaking again. As she comments about where there camp is, Yuki gives a faint nod, though he didn't take to good to the warning she gave him. " They can come and stay in the village, we have housing for many and it would be safer that way.. " Yuki begins, offering them a place in the village, " Also, If you don't like a sword or something what would you like? It doesn't seem right not to get my niece something for her birthday.. " The half-breed adds as he watches her walk away unless she stops.

EXP: 192

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:43 pm


Helping The Lost


The little girl pauses for a moment when the invitation for them to stay in the village. A giggle comes from her lips, "Mother is right about you. You are either really brave or just that stupid. I don't think inviting a group of women that would love nothing more than to break your legs and cut off your manhood so they can nail you to a cross for all to see, would be a very good idea." She would stick her tongue out at him before give him a closed eye grin. By the casual sound of her statement it would be hard to tell if she was just joking or not. With knowing how the tribe of women feels about men it was most likely not a joke. "I do like cute fuzzy things if you really feel the need to get me something."

xp: 146| 770

-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:08 am


Helping The Lost


Yuki keeps his gaze on his niece as she comes to a stop and lets out the giggle before she begins to speak. Listening to her, a frown takes form on the half-breeds face as he doesn't take to good to what his niece is saying. The first response drawn from the half-breed at his nieces words is a soft growl to show the anger that had begun to take hold with in him. Given that she is related to him and thus making the others his people in a sense, Yuki had thought to extend a kind gesture, though now he sees that such a thing would only be met without the same kind gesture. Even as she informs him of what she likes, the anger in the half-breed still holds grasp of him, " Watch your tongue Aria or I will have to punish you.. I will not tell my men to watch out for your camp, this is my land and as such you and your people will do no harm to mine and if they do then I will be forced to take action and you won't like the outcome. This is your warning. " Yuki ends with another growl, his tone of voice showing his anger. " I will see to finding something cute and fuzzy as a present for you and get it to you. Perhaps some sort of animal, wolf pup? " He asks, his tone changing as he trys to remain civil with her.

EXP: 245

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 am


Helping The Lost


"You? You are going to punish me?" She laughs as she has to believe the he is joking as it is forbidden for a male to even touch her and for one to clam to pass some type of punishment on her was so out of the question that it was laughable to her. Though Yuki has never been one to follow the rules. "Sorry if the truth hurts your feels Uncle, but even with mothers clams that you didn't kill Suki. Most of the tribe still see you as someone that can't be trusted. You getting angry and saying you'll punish me for that doesn't help show they are wrong either." Her body shifts to leave giving a light wave. "Do as you want Uncle, I'm just telling you with mother gone there isn't anyone to stop them from catching any man that wonders never by to rap and then kill them when they are finished. We have a lot of young girls just waiting to pounce on a man. The sooner we find her the better off everyone will be."

xp: 182| 952

-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:28 am


Helping The Lost


Though it seemed to her as if he was joking, the half-breed had not been joking with his threat to punish her, if he had to he would do just as he had said. As she continues to speak, Yuki listens to her though her words draw another growl from him as she brings up events in the past that the tribe blame him for. As his niece begins to move away again, if he was close enough to her Yuki would move forwards and bring his hand out and place it upon her shoulder to stop her, " If they wish to not trust me then so be it, I don't need there trust right now. Right now they must understand that they are in my land and as such they will do no harm to my people and should they I will take action against them even if they are people I once called kin and even if you are my niece I will bend you over my knee and spank you if you are in my lands. This is the only warning you will get, if I have to I will show you just what kind of monster I can be. If the one leading your group right now has a problem with it she can come speak to me. "

EXP: 208

-----------------
Yuki | Techs
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:52 pm


Helping The Lost


With the hand grabbing her shoulder the girls red eyes shift to look at Yuki. He still did not seem to understand what she had told him and just repeats himself over again. I her mind this was a weakness. Him trying to tell himself he was the master of the this land. The thought of enlightening him on the fact that land was wild and free and it could be tame for a time. No one could truly own something that belong to the whole of the world. And him calming that his owns the land proves what they think about him to be true to start with. Deducing it would be a waste of her time as her words would just fall on deaf ears and he did not seem to understand the philosophy of their people. Her hand comes up to remove his hand.

"I see. I will be sure tell mother you wish to speak with her when we finally find her. Now if you don't mind I need to be going."

xp: 176| 1128

-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:39 am


Helping The Lost


With no more interruptions of her leaving from Yuki, the small pink hair girl departures from the village. Meeting up with the tall red head at the gate. Returning back to their encampment as night falls, they weave through the large number of colorful large tents made up of mostly sandworm silk. The pink hair girl informs her people that they will be moving East in the morning and forms a small vanguard to lead the way in front of the slower moving caravan. The night will pass an morning will come, at the breaking of the dawn the vanguard sets out on what they hope to be the end of their long journey.

-exit-
xp: 114| 1242

-----------------
"I am the Rebel"
Lightning | Army of One
Shukumei | Reign of Fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Helping The Lost   

Back to top Go down
 
Helping The Lost
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A Lost Pulse
» The lost treck of Kiaki
» 110319 Has Tiffany lost too much weight?
» Mission to Planet Lost Paradise
» Finally Kakashi lost his Sharingan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Theden-
Jump to: