Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] Domenmenbio_01
This would take place the same day that Domen had reawaken into his new existence, now without any of the power he had once enjoyed in his previous ‘life.’ He had been summoned into this world through his future self who had been a farmer. Waking up with a hoe in one hand and odd clothing on, he immediately flew to Domenance to get situated. There he found that the land he had conquered was no longer there and had been replaced by a village run by a barbarian tribe. From there, he managed to locate Kaelas and Kazakura, and with them, he gained a bit of insight on what had happened to him. He knew that he was no longer in the time he had been in before the red flash. After reclaiming his sea side lair, he left Kazakura to clean it and left immediately in order to gain more answers on what was going on. For this, his body would fly, albeit slower than before, towards the place where he last remembered standing. It would be in the area of northern heights where he had last remembered being in the air with Sanzon and remarking about the powers of Merkus, Bleaus and Dem.

218 / 218
Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] Domenmenbio_03
L
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Reawakening. The feeling had been something of which I would not feel inclined to enjoy. The technology that had sealed my body away had died shortly after, leaving my own body broken and unable to properly recover. Without the means to reach the medical units, which I was assuming were also out of power, there was nothing that could be done. The end was coming, and all I could do was wither away for an eternity here. It had felt like forever before some lucky human discovered the facility of my former life. I don’t even remember how I got there, or what I was doing. How long had it really been? I wasn’t about to ask. My body had lost the ability to hold its physical form. With the fresh air rushing through my form, I flew at full speed straight through the humans and out the passageway in a burst of white and blue light.
I immediately returned north to the heavens, where I saw a sight that was far beyond my understanding. The gates had in fact been destroyed. This was what I remembered. The fight with the upper realm, and the demons who invaded was the last thing that came to mind. I would fall to my proverbial knees while attempting to understand the events that had occurred. More memories would flood my fore mind, bringing me to turn around and head back to the middle realm, for a place called Northern Heights. There was nothing that was more important than seeing and verifying everything that was going on.

Oocness// I get my lightning package STY for doing the test, the first bit of exp is perfecting the STY and putting 50 into my mSP to get me to level 3, and a physical form that enables this thing to work. Or something like that..

263 / 263 / 1
+1 texp
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:32 am

Domen would continue his flight from the former land of Domenance in the direction of the area near and around Northern Heights. As he flew, he could see the toll that the years had on the land. He would reflect on the order of things that occurred. Had had been in the air next to Sanzon who had just asked him ‘um… Dom… what the…’ They witnessed Heaven in shambles, and Domen had asked the Kami if he had his fill for battle for the day. It was a deceptive victory for the humans which seemed more like a loss for everyone. Just when it appeared as if victory was at hand, the being that wasn’t known as Avalon had managed to seal Dem, but due to the acts of Ai’des the there was a red flash and after that nothingness (reference: http://wotr.forumotion.com/t2443p400-beginning-of-the-end). After that, a new set of people started from nothing using the foundation set by the former world to create the current one, and twenty five years into their existence, somehow Domen found himself reintroduced into the world, through the same power that brought the original Dawn.

After traveling over broken terrain for some time, Domen would come to the spot where he had been floating in when the red flash basically absorbed his being. He would look around to see if he could see any obvious clues to tie into what actually had occurred to help tie in knowledge that he would not have in character. For the moment, he would be there, floating in the sky in spiritual form simply observing and scanning his surroundings.

306 / 524
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:05 pm

that was all. My body would slide between large chunks of floating rocks, and pieces of the glorified gate that used to protect my own realm from intruders. I couldn't remember it getting broken apart like that. Twisting backwards, I fell towards the human realm while watching, keeping my gaze and mind open to attempt to remember. Quickly, my mind would snap back to full attention. I remember Dom being there as we stood and looked across the heavenly realm. I was unsure of whether or not he had ever been there, but we both would turn towards the lower realm and gaze as it all ended. What year was it now? I could see the scars of that battle, so could it really be that long? Was I sealed for a decent period of time? Both hands would slide to the sides of my head, take careful movements to be gentle with the headache that was now beginning. Jaine, the human girl, the academy, I could remember it all. I remembered the leviathan, and fighting alongside that demon as an ally as we protected our lands. Everything had then ended in a flash. A single moment of satisfied victory.. and it was all gone. What in the hell happened back there?

Twisting back around, my body would come to face the northern heights about the same time as a clearly defined cliff line would come into view. That was the general area where I at least thought I was when it had all ended. I had to start putting things back together, and fast.

286 / 549 / 2
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:12 pm

For a while Domen would meander around the area of the Northern Heights which he was in before he actually made the gesture of looking up. As he did so, he noticed something flying in at a higher altitude than himself. From the looks of the being, he knew it had to be a spirit, and even though it was probably dangerous to approach another spirit, Domen’s interest would call for him to turn in its direction and fly towards it. As he got closer, he would see that he hadn’t been the only lost spirit in the vicinity of the Northern Heights. He began to recognize the kami he was acquaintances with as he drew closer. Of course, the manifestation of Sanzon in such a convenient time would be attributed to Domen’s power to force his will into reality. Closing in on Sanzon, he would speak, “so you seem to have survived as well. Good.” His body would slow as he approached the kami until it came to a stop with his arms folded. Sanzon would be able to notice that Domen was in full spiritual form as well without a physical body for this realm yet.

212 / 736
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Lowering in altitude, my body would twist and flip around, leveling itself before continuing to drop. Eyes would glance across the scenery, making sure that I was actually still doing what I thought I was, and not just still hibernating. At first glance, another spirit, darker than my own was approaching. I couldn't tell who or what it was, but my guard was up nonetheless. I was not about to engage in combat with a demon in this shape. The first thing across my mind was a full retreat. Something told me to wait though, and it was a strong feeling of remembrance. My eyes would focus, while I still thought I was hallucinating. Fortunately for me, his tone hadn't changed. I was surprised that he said good. I guess it would have been a disappointment for either of us had the other been killed so easily.

"Glad to see you are alive as well. I'd ask what in heaven's name went down, but it looks like you are in the same boat. I have never seen a demon without his physical pants on.."

I figured it would be nice to keep things casual as usual. if I knew one thing about him, it was that he was business all of the time. The only time I had ever seen him even remotely get close to enjoying something was when we fought that demon by the sea. Every other time was all work and no play.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:55 pm

“Hmm…” Domen would nod, seeing that Sanzon’s character seemed to be intact. He would give an “indeed” to agree with him in a dull kind of way before speaking, “I was next to you in the sky and then there was a red flash. When I awoke, I was wearing the clothing of a peasant with a tool for toiling in my hand.” His body turns around and looks to the south east as he speaks, “I’ve journeyed to Domenance to discover that it is no longer the village I created. What I created has been taken over by humans who have dwelled in it for over twenty years. Luckily I’ve been able to locate the priestess but I cannot find many others. Finding you may be the indication of a change in that trend.” Looking to Sanzon with his arms folded, he would inquire, “what of you?” If Sanzon were not in his trademark white suit, Domen would comment on it; if he were, Domen would not. It would be his way of being casual in this encounter; as charismatic as a rock.

192 / 928
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:30 am

It was good to see that nothing on his end had changed. He did seem a bit more talkative. I smiled at the thought of him wearing peasant garb and plowing a field. It was so unlike him that I almost let out a small laugh. Thankfully, that would not have ended well and I knew that so it was kept to myself. I had to think for a moment. I had only been awake for a day, so he had a fair start on me. I could safely assume that twenty years would be the minimum amount of time that I had been asleep as well, probably longer in my case. Well, at least I knew where to start on this conversation.
"the humans found me locked in one of my facilities. I was asleep, and my energy was so far gone that my physical body was unable to hold itself. I immediately returned to the heavens to see what had gone down. If what you say is true, then my own territory would be gone as well. Did the locals recognize you at all?"

I would stand there, folding my feet up to my waist and crossing my legs to take a casual seat in the air. My garb would be a white open shirt and baggy white pants with a dark blue and white robe laying across my body. "I am glad to see you are alive and well. It makes this entire ordeal much more convenient to tackle. Nice shoes." and that was my random comment of the day.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:40 am

Domen would solemnly take in the words provided by Sanzon. His words seemed very curious to him that he had awoken in a very different situation than the demon had. Shaking his head, he would visually answer the question about the locals immediately. With the words about his shoes, he would look down and frown before lifting his gaze back up. “It is also good you’re awake, probably due to my will. As for the people of my village, they are not the same. It is as if they were replaced; I didn’t think the life span of humans to be that short, but all of this is confusing.” Since he had found Sanzon, they could move on to other things now that he’s been briefed with what the Kami knew, which wasn’t much. He would speak, “I want to learn more about this realm and era that we are in, thus I came here to search. What ideas have you about continuing this investigation? Since there is plenty daylight left, I feel there is more we can accomplish." After all, he hadn't come all this way just to find Sanzon. Finding him was a good perk, but he still needed more answers than he currently had.

They would be closest to the lands now known as Rockland; there would be several small tribes situated below and it would be around the same area that the Tonberry Quest had been performed by adventurers in this realm about five years ago.

270 / 1198
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:53 am

i had to agree with him on one thing, and that was that this entire situation was confusing. How could people get replaced. Why did we wake up at different times and in different places? I had no idea what was going on, but now that I had confirmed my own suspicious idea, it all kinda made sense. Maybe this was all an illusion of some sort. Maybe everything was actually okay and this was a completely different dimension or something. I remember there being a sorcerer who could trap people inside other rights in space and time, but I don't know if it could work together like that, and trap multiple people. I would smile at domen as he looked at his shoes. I hadn't even looked at them to be honest, so the fact that something like that got his attention made me smile. If it had been in the old days he probably would have thrown a dark lightning bolt at me or something. It still made me rather happy to know I wasn't the only one dealing with this utter time space crap.

"Well... I would love to give you more information, but I literally just woke up. I flew to the heavens, looked at everything, then came right back down here. I think we need to get some recon intelligence going down there and see what really happened. Thereh ad to be someone who knows more than just farming. I dont see any signs of major technology either, so the realms still may be merged from the incident last year."

I felt weird saying last year, especially since it was probably more like.. 30 years ago...

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:40 pm

“Ah,” Domen would say in response to Sanzon’s words. For a moment he would think over things and look over the terrain. In the distance was the city, but it didn’t seem nearly as noisy or busy as it had in the past. There were no lights coming from it, though evening would be approaching soon, and overall it just looked dead. Looking below them, Domen would look among the small residential building villages until he spotted activity. Seeing something moving, he decides to investigate it, so with a simple, “come” he would beckon Sanzon to follow and proceed to fall freely towards the ground. Flight would catch him before landing as his body would slow and his feet would come to the ground. The area where he would land would be a wide open overgrown green lawn with a large mansion in the middle of it. It didn’t seem as if the mansion had any power to it, much like Sanzon had spoken, and the walls looked as if it were fairly worn. Within their immediate proximity was a female human who was in the process of walking to the local well in order to bring back water for the mansion. Domen would approach the female casually with his arms folded and demand, “human, what is your name…?” As if not hearing him at all, the woman would continue to walk past them, unable to see spirits. With a frown, Domen would step forwards and place his hand on her shoulder, but find that it would go through it. Pausing he looks at his hands and curses lightly before realizing, “I’m yet to become physical, I see…” His gaze shifts back to the mansion; there had to be someone in there with the ability to see spirits. With that, he begins walking in that direction.

335 / 1533
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:36 pm

I would casually scratch my head and laugh about it for a moment. While looking past the demon, I could see buildings in the distance. Unlike the time I remembered, there were no lights there. It made me sad to see such technology being wasted. It really made me wonder if there was a way to rebuild and rework it to make it all start up again. With that in my mind, the academy came to mind. Venturion Academy might still be there, and if it was, then we might be able to establish a solid base of operations here to get things going. I would mention that later though. Nodding as he said to follow, my body would dip backwards before going into a dive straight towards the ground behind him. Landing behind him, I looked through the area. It looked familiar, and I knew exactly where I was. I had been to this location for a dinner party at one point, and I wondered if the owners had survived the war. These homes used to be held by politicians, military leaders, business men and people who were successful in their ventures. I had spent a significant amount of time here at one point. I would watch the human woman curiously. She didn't seem bothered by us, probably because our forms didnt allow us to interact with the physical realm. Were we really this weak?

"we can't touch them, our physical essence has yet to return. "

That was my only response after he passed right through the human woman. First thing on our to do list would be to get our physical bodies back, and from there, start moving forward.

"guess we're following..."

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:39 pm

The attire of the woman that was passed through would be a mixture of the old past realm clothing with that of the ‘present’ that Sanzon had come from. It wasn’t anything that anyone in their right mind with any sense of style at the time would wear together, but since such precedence trends were no more, there would be on ‘cool kids’ or ‘savvy hipsters’ to laugh at her and help her along the way of style. That said, her attire would be one clue in the giant puzzle that Domen would not catch onto. As their neared the mansion, Domen would simply proceed through the door as if it were not there. Upon walking in, instead of seeing the sparkling and shining interior of an upper class home, it would look almost like a cavern with burnt torches hanging on the walls and on the side in order to caste light inside room during the night. For the moment, the glass windows would allow the daylight from outside in. The house would look as if hobos had come in and set up camp within its walls. There would be other people dressed similar to the girl they had seen before; all in all, it looked like a little village.

Of course, the people there would ignore the presence of Domen and Sanzon, save for one. A small boy would notice the blonde dressed in white and approach him, basically just staring up at him. It would seem that this boy was the only one who was able to see Sanzon for the time being.

284 / 1817
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:18 am

Folding my arms up behind my head, even though it did not matter at all, I would stride casually behind the demon. The woman was interesting to me, simply because she looked to wear something different. I hadn't really noticed that it had any meaning for times, but I did notice that it was out of place for the norm. I remembered there being tribes in the past which had their own distinct fashion style, such as that void warping spirit I had made contact with. Speaking of contact, there was a particular fire spirit I would have to find. Hopefully he would be alive as well. Expecting the normal grand foyer, with servants, clean floors, beautiful pictures and bright chandeliers, I was sadly mistaken. My arms would drop to the side as I entered behind Domen, and only a few short words would be muttered...
"what in the.."

this definitely wasnt right. There had to be something wrong still, something that we didnt know about. Was the idea of us being trapped in an illusion true? It sure as hell felt like it right now. My eyes would wander across all of the people in utter speechlessness. Not a single person noticed us, cept for a child. A human boy, who apparently could see me.

"domen, slap me."

I had completely forgot that he lacked any form of social sarcasm, and the thought of him actually walking over and slapping me. I had to wonder if he could see Domen as well, and what the demon looked like to him. Wait.. why could he see me? This really made no sense at all now. My thought process was along the lines of "Can we wake up, for real this time"?

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:45 pm

“Hmm?” Domen would murmur as he turns around. As friends, he wouldn’t pass up a request of this nature, so in a casual manner he pulls the back of his hand across the area of space Sanzon’s face would occupy. Due to his lack of Martial Ability, most of the damage, if hit, would come from the momentum of the heavy hand, but aside from that, it wouldn’t be the usual slap to send the target flying off in the distance. Of course, if Sanzon moved, Domen would simply be confused at the cross up in communication.

The boy, however, would still be standing there, picking his nose and looking up at Sanzon. He would prove that he would interact with spirits when he pulls out a particularly large and green bugger and attempts to wipe it off on Sanzon’s outer thigh. If Sanzon were to move, he would simply eat the thing. Either way, he would speak, “I see dead people…” A concerned mother would walk over to where he was and ask why he was zoning out. Pointing to Sanzon, he would say, “the spirit people are here…” Believing him and alarmed, she would be taken aback and look at the area where Sanzon and Domen should be. Of course, she couldn’t see them, but she would speak, “spirits, if you are there, follow me… I will take you to Bruis…” With that, she turns and begins to lead the way towards the spiraling staircase. Domen, pleased with this, would follow as the boy coaxed Sanzon to follow as well.

285 / 2102
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:23 am

I kept my eyes on the young child as a strike came to my face. It wasn't hard, but it still stung. After all, I wasn't actually prepared for him to slap me. I believed there to be more shock than anything else. Before I could say anything, I stopped and just growled. After all ,l I had asked him to do it. There would definitely be a lesson in social sarcasm that would be kept for later. Looking back down at the boy, I watched him with a more peculiar interest than before. When the child pulled out something absolutely disgusting, I quickly lifted my leg backwards, not wanting anything he could have possibly put on me to actually get there.

Watching the child eat it, I wondered if he had any manners at all. Was this child being educated properly? Obviously not. The words of the child were rather insulting, but it did make me wonder about it.
"Domen.. are we dead?"

I'd look over at the Demon, who still was a good deal larger than myself. It wasn't that I was short or anything, just skinny compared to his bulked mass. No wonder people were intimidated by him. My thoughts would be interrupted at the voice of a woman. Spirits? was she grouping us together? This day couldn't possibly get any more messed up. Not wasting time, I followed behind Domen. I guess he was really here. Once he had his mind on something there was really no stopping him at all. Oh well, guess we were on our way now and it was finally time to be productive.

290 / 2245
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Shaking his head, Domen would assure, “of course not, or my will would not be done.” It seemed like a very simple answer to him; he didn’t want to be dead, therefore there was no way he could be dead. So long as his will was in place, all was right with the world. He would continue to walk behind the woman as she reaches the base of the staircase and begins to ascend it. After a moment of walking, we go from the stairwell, beyond what probably used to be a beautiful balcony, down the west wing and into an area that looked like it had previously been an executive’s work at home office. The woman leading the way would knock on the door twice, before opening it. She would be startled by what she saw; another woman already in there would be standing up from behind the large wooden desk that sat towards the center of the office. The male in the chair would be pivoting towards them as the woman wiped her mouth and proceeded paste the party to head out of the area. Pretending to act normal, the male would greet, “ah we have visitors…” The woman who had led them here would seem a bit affected but would speak, “my son says he can see spirits among us, Bruis.” With a nod, Bruis would motion for them to enter speaking, “yes I see them. A rather big one and his servant; come in and have a seat.” Leather seats would be available in front of the desk as he motions to them. “Thank you Sharon,” he would speak to the lady, “that will be all.” Domen frowns but enters coaxed by his curiosity. Looking to Sanzon, he would give him the ‘you’re talking’ look since he was the more socially adept one between them.

327 / 2429
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:00 pm

I guess I could actually agree with him for once. Usually that only happened when we had to fight someone, but if this was the case, the world may have definitely ended. I'd take a look at the staircase. It brought back vivid memories of when I used to live in one of these giant mansions. There was a lot of reconquering in my near future, and it would start with one of these places, and then carry on to my school. Instead of following Domen up the stairs, I would instead float up the side of them, move through the balcony wall, and land at the top to wait. keeping my eyes on her, I'd fall in behind Domen casually and continue down the hallway until we came to an office. It looked rather like the one I had in my pent house, which was a complete opposite of the one at the Academy. My eyes would move across the figures in the room, but then glare angrily as the word "Servant" hit my ears. Looking up at Domen, I knew the human had to be talking about me. The lady would turn to leave, and we would be prompted to have a seat. Moving over, I would instead stand, allowing Domen to sit.

"Before we begin our business, let's get one thing straight. You are a guest here, so please do not insult me with such labels. This hulking beast of a demon is Domen, also known as the Lord of Domenance, a not so friendly place down south. I'm the head of the Venturion Academy, downtown. We were away on business and just got back to town, so care to explain to us how a bunch of dirty homeless people took up residence in the Northern Heights?"

305 / 2550
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Being offered the seat, Domen would proceed forward and make himself comfortable. He was used to sitting upon a throne, so the transition to a leather chair would prove quite easy. As Sanzon started, Domen would realize something very critical; the chair was exceedingly comfortable. He had ordered his throne be made out of solid and hard materials due to his nature, but after feeling the comfort of leather, he was starting to like it. He pushes his back against it and then looks about it, allowing both arms to rest on the arm rests and even pivoting a little. Yes, he knew to himself that he would claim one of these smaller thrones so that his people would be able to replicate a larger version of it.

While he was distracted, the man would look to Sanzon curiously and raise an eyebrow. “I’m the guest?” he would question after the first thing was gotten straight. Domen would look up at the reference of his name and frown a bit at the terms ‘hulking beast.’ It’s follows up with his title, however, which smoothes things out for the demon, so he could continue to enjoy the chair. After his guest’s introductions, the host would introduce himself with, “well, yippy ki yi. I’ve never heard of either of you or those places. Domenance, Venturion Academy, Downtown, Northern Heights…. what land are you from? And that’s not even the important part; do you know who I am? I’m Bruis Phuking Wil’es, and I run this village you’re in. I welcome you into my throne room and this is how you act? I could use my mystic powers to extinguish both of you spirits right now if I wanted to. Now tell me what business two spirits have in Rockland?”

333 / 2762
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:26 pm

I watched Domen get comfortable. I guess he had never sat in a leather seat before. It wouldn't surprise me if his entire throne room next time around was padded leather walls with whips and chains. Oh well. I'd look at the man as he said throne room. This? A throne room? I'd seen better kitchen cabinets than what he had here.

"You are kidding, right? Domen, is he kidding?"
I'd look at the demon for a moment to get a reaction at the name change. I knew Domen was aware of this locations name, as was I. There was no way that time had progressed to the point where maps had disappeared. Maybe they were just uneducated and had no way to use them.

"Rockland? What kind of back woods name is that for my home. Secondly, this is not a throne room, it's called an Office. This is where high ranking people who lived here, yes this was a home for a single family, not a tribe of squatters, did their business when they were unable to go to their place of occupation. And about these mystic powers, are you talking seeing dead, or actually doing something useful to provide for these people.. such as invading the homes of others. Our business is to find out what happened after the battle that extinguished our world. What do you know of it? "

I was curious to whether or not my own home had been invaded in this way. I wouldn't feel bad about throwing some humans out of my house, and rebuilding it. I knew how technology worked, and I was fully prepared to make the best of what I could scrounge up. It might include a little trip to the division headquarters to see if anything had been left. Speaking of that, the commissioner might still be alive as well. I would look past him and out a window, trying to see if my old home was still standing.

352 / 2900

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Domen’s gaze would shift to Sanzon as the question comes. Domen looks to the man to confirm, “are you kidding?” He would be completely serious in his asking. He didn’t know after all; he didn’t even get social gestures such as joking around, kidding, or advanced sarcasm. The demon did not recognize the name of Rockland, but he knew humans were fickle creatures who named things differently as they wished. It was only with order that the humans were herded correctly; if this man was confused, then it would be Domen’s future objective to assist in helping people like him understand what is and what isn’t. Bruis didn’t seem impressed by Sanzon’s words. He took visible offense to his throne room being called something that he didn’t know of. Just as he was about to reply with bravado and insults of his own, Bruis’s face shifts from anger to awe in the matter of moments. “It… it couldn’t be…” he murmurs lightly looking between the two. Stands up from behind his desk and places his hands against the desk, leaning over it. “You both are Relic People from the land before the dawning, aren’t you?” Looking frantically around, he opens the drawer to his side and takes out a memo sheet with some notes written down about a meeting on a Wednesday. He would look up and hand the memo to Sanzon and ask, “here… can you read this?” They would be unable to read symbols of the past people, but perhaps the two spirits before him could…

290 / 3052
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Again, was this human kidding? I would bring my interest to a focus and attention would snap forward at the change of pace.The relic people? Was there something we were missing? I looked curiously at domen, wondering if he had an explanation for this. Shrugging it off, I would let out a light sigh. These humans had to be uneducated didn't they. looking around the office at the old books, I could tell that time had not treated them kindly. Some looked to be in good shape, some not. Folding my arms up across my chest, I'd stand there looking at the human.

"I can read every single thing in this office, can't you?"

I was unsure if Domen could actually read or not. I figured it might be one of those basic skills that he never used since he could get someone to do it for him. It had to have been nice to have servants to slave away at your every beck and call all of the time. I'd take the memo, and read it.

"The man who owned this home had a meeting on Wednesday. the address is for a cafe in the city. I can safely assume he never made it there since things really went south."

My attention would return to Domen. I had an interesting theory on things that he may want to hear.

"Domen.. what if things ended for some of us, but not all of us? They could have continued on without technology, and had to rebuild society from the ground up. Language, social structure, all of it could be being built daily all over again. What do you think?" It made sense to me that something like that could happen. Maybe those of us who had been in the war had been frozen in time, and this was the result. There were many possibilities at this point, but for me, that one made the most sense.

339 / 3239
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:21 pm

The curious look would be returned to Sanzon from Domen just as it was given. Attention is returned to the paper which the spirit was requested to read and in proving that he could read it, which upon that happening, their host seemed most impressed to the point where he almost squeals about this revelation. He would take a moment to himself to ignore the side conversation going on between Domen and Sanzon during this time of discovery in order to speak to himself about the possibility that the ancients being in existence, and right in front of him at that. “No wonder they speak in an odd dialect and of things that I do not know…” he would rationalize.

Domen would give his attention to his cohort as he would listen to the words he had to say; it was an interesting theory that seemed to hold some merit in it. He speaks, “much time must have passed… and inbreeding must have occurred…” That was the only way he could understand the degradation of society to the point where people totally forgot their past, technology and education. The demon surmises, “something must have occurred to the memories of those who were left living… or only children were left to inherit the earth.”

240 / 3292
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:33 pm

There was a theory called clean slate, maybe that actually happened. I remembered it when I went to class with the girls for a day. We had teachers who would bring things up like that theory when the semester reconvened from holidays as well. I wasn't too worried about it, and would ignore the human while domen gave me his input. I was rather satisfied that he somewhat agreed with the idea that things may have been reset, or maybe only children left. With no one from the previous generations to teach and lead, they would be forced to start all over. This would explain their lack of technological use, the advancement required to create power was out of their reach. However, it was not out of ours.

"Inbreeding? They aren't cattle Domen.. on second though, they aren't educated to the negative effects of it either. You know.. if we could get the power grid back up and running, we could bring the lights back on. We had fuel powered portable generators for backup emergencies at the academy, I think it might be worth looking into. "

I would direct my attention back towards the human. I could feel my interest changing, especially now that this one could be useful. We needed more information out of him. With a few more pieces, we might be able to put things together and get a better picture of what was going on in its entirety. I wasn't about to just shrug this off now that we had made some sort of formal progress.

"Human, what year is it."

292 / 3531
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Domen didn’t necessarily agree when Sanzon stated that humans weren’t cattle. Perhaps they weren’t in the literal meaning of the word, but technically there were times when the demon regarded them in a similar manner. Though he had lived in the ‘future’ realm, the one with technology, for a couple years, he wasn’t completely up to speed with everything from that realm. He was more at home in the past realm where things were a lot simpler. He had a vague concept of what a power grid was and that generators with gas had something to do with the whole power situation, but he didn’t necessarily care for it. In actuality, he didn’t care for the city when it was thriving. After leaving his summoned host, he rarely came into the city and found it noisy and bothersome… probably due to all of that excess power they had. Thus, he is not impressed when Sanzon speaks of looking into such things, but he would not hinder Sanzon from following his dreams.

The man would be rambling something about relic people being ancient gods or something when the attention is brought back to Bruis Wil’es. Sanzon’s newest fan boy would get himself together and give his attention to the Kami, who he just noticed carried an angelic aura about himself suddenly, as he answers, “ah, yes, of course you would want to know that. It is currently 25 years after the Dawn. Beyond that is a mystery to us, because as you probably already know, there are no men of this world who have memories of the time before the Dawn, even if they awoke as grown men. Will you tell me about it? There are many things I need you to look at and tell me the purpose of!”

330 / 3622
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:06 pm

"This was a home for a single wealthy family. Each of these buildings were. I lived in one of them. The city to the west was a large, busy, bright city that housed many. We had electricity, hot showers, radio, movies, night clubs, all things you probably don't understand me speaking of."

Twenty five years, that was the number we were looking for. If they didn't have any memory of before their era was dated, then there was a chance that this was how long we had been either asleep, or out of universal phase. That was the only way I could think of understanding it at this point. I would look back to Domen to see if he had any formal reaction. Quiet, as usual. I would take this as him either not interested, or letting me be the social one as usual. If it had only been twenty five years, then there was a chance that things might still be worth saving here. It was difficult to decide on a proper course of action, but now that we knew what we wanted, there really was no reason to stay here unless Domen had something he was looking into. I'd shake my head for a moment in thought. If there was no past realm, just this one, then that means it happened after the merger. All time's had been merged and integrated into one group of people. I would need a drawing board to map all of this crap out...

"Domen, we've been gone for 25 years. Anything else you want to know about this age?"

280 / 3811
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Domen would catch onto something that had been said, though Sanzon may have missed it. He did have some things to voice and when Sanzon speaks to him, he would nod and turn towards Bruis. His large right hand would lift from its resting position on the arm of the chair and he would open his palm and aim it towards Bruis as if about to blast him through the wall. Instead he speaks, “five days…” Apparently, he had been holding up five fingers and not preparing a spell of utter destruction. Domen would clarify, “you seem enlightened among the humans I have seen of this realm. You shall become my first follower to partake in disseminating my will; therefore, I will allow you five days to spread this news amongst your people so that they may submit to my guidance. If this is ill received, the fifth day will be that of destruction for this place, as I will have been angered.” His hand lowers to his lap as he looks calmly towards Bruis who seemed a bit freaked out having bought Domen’s words, bluff or not. The demon only assumed that within five days, he would have plenty of power needed in order to destroy a small village; how hard could it be to unlock his powers anyway. It would be up to Sanzon to actually touch upon the benefits of serving them, such as increased knowledge and understanding of the world they lived in and whatnot.

272 / 3894
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Well, while I would have preferred peaceful cooperation, this had to be the logical method for efficiency. For once, I couldn't really disagree with Domen's methods. Wait, did he say ancient gods? I had been far too focused on getting what I needed and had completely missed that part of his rambling. It would take me a moment to catch my breath, as I honestly thought my demonic counterpart was going to level the next hundred feet. Five days should be more than enough time for us to both get out previous strength back. Especially if we ended up being productive and double teaming that effort.

"Well, we, and by that, I mean I... thank you for your service as the herald of the upcoming age. Serve us, and live in prosperity. we will give you protection, and access to the knowledge of the lost era. The benefits of serving us far outweighs the other option... Fail, and I wont be able to stop my counterpart from turning this entire area to dust."

I hope he got the point. I knew that Domen wasn't the kind of person to waste time with trivial matters, and he probably didn't accept failure. It looked like Domen's straightforward violence may have been the best course of action in this occasion. hopefully things would go smoothly from here on out and we can set up a solid base of operations.

261 / 4072
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Bruis would see the situation that he was in. At the moment, he would be overwhelmed by everything and the fact that it was happening to him right now. How was he going to explain that there were entities that no one else, besides that one child was able to see, that existed to rule over them? He would have to preach faith. His hands come up and grip his bald head as his body lowers and his elbows come to the table. People were most afraid of what they did not know, and Bruis knew that the relic people were a large mystery. He didn’t know what type of weaponry they could employ; the stories developed by those who speculated were rather farfetched in what things were used for.

“But no one else can see you…” he expresses his worry before giving a sign. Domen would assure him, “the next time you see me, I will manifest myself to your people in physical form. There is a reason only you can see me now. All has gone in accordance with my will.” The man would look up to Domen and nod, seemingly understanding this with an, “ I see, so that’s how it is.” Domen would stand to his feet and dismiss himself speaking, “I have gained the knowledge which I sought. We shall be taking our leave…” With that, since they weren’t physical, Domen would simply float up and slide through the rooftop of the house with the ease of flight. He would wait in the air for Sanzon to come standing about eight or so stories in the air with his arms folded.

293 / 4187
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:20 pm

It was hard to keep a straight face in this situation. On the inside, I was rolling on the floor, far past amused at this human. I had never seen Domen operate politically, only in combat. When he told him that he would manifest himself, it made perfect sense. Five days from now, I would be right there with him. After all, not every day did you get to have an angel and a demon sitting in your office. With Domen moving through the ceiling and up, I'd uncross my arms and sigh. Perfect timing for him to depart, and that gave me a few seconds to add a final remark.

"remember, we will both return on the fifth day. If you really want to get on my good side, there is a mansion like this one, two houses up on the cliff side. Clear it out of any inhabitants and prepare it for our return. Please do not disappoint the god of war, his temper will level this building and everyone in it without a second of hesitation. Have a nice day!"

With that said, I would lift off the ground as well, heading straight through the ceiling, the attic, and finally the roof. Twisting around into the sky, my body would ascend up to where domen was currently floating. Overall, I felt like this trip had become a success, and now all we had to do was go get our bodies back.

"So.. all has gone according to your will... these people really are uneducated.."

While not directly a play at Domen, it had the possibility of being taken as such. They seemed frail, and timid at the thought of that which they failed to understand. Anyone in the old days would have been fine with us walking in, having a drink, and leaving. These new humans really had no idea what to do with us, other than accept us as Divine beings.

341 / 4413
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:25 pm

The human would look to the ancient Kami as he is given the recap of the meeting as well as the final warning. Bruis understands the words that come out of Sanzon’s mouth, but is surprised at the request. If he were honest to himself, he would know that the people he had here were simple and untrained; they had happened upon this land years ago and managed to stake a claim in it. They didn’t have assassins and warriors that would be needed for such a task, thus there would be little hope that they could oust a colony form their claimed land so easily. It would be something he would have to think about between now and then.

Then Sanzon arrives in the air, Domen would look to him and nod, “this is true.” He would look to the skies and noticed that the evening would be approaching soon. With that, he would look to Sanzon and speak, “I am departing for now to return to Domenance. Meet me by the coast tomorrow and we will continue from here.” With that, he didn’t really feel like much else needed to be said, so in his usual manner, he would begin flying towards the south eastern coast and allow Sanzon the freedom of doing whatever it was that he would seek to do in his spare time. As for Domenance, Domen barely had a place to return to, much less invite someone to.

259 / 4446
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:40 am

I had a feeling that he would say something along those lines. It seemed like we were both in this together at this point. There wasn't much else to go off of at that point. At the words of Domenance, I immediately thought about my academy. If there was anything there, I should be able to find it. We needed to really establish a solid operations center in this new era, so whether it be a new domenance or a completely different facility altogether, it needed to be done.

"Good luck, see you tomorrow."

The good luck was more for him than anything else. While I was handling this rather successfully, I thought that he might not be. For someone who valued power and strength over everything else, to be powerless in this situation was probably extremely frustrating for him. I was still surprised that he had no reacted violently when the human threatened to banish us. Oh well. With our departure set and the coast line marked as familiar territory, today marked the beginning of a new era.

I would float there for a minute or two before departing west. The ruined buildings brought hope to me that there was something left of my academy, and that I would be able to find a little bit of the past inside there. we may even be able to use its ruins as the start of a new territory. It was all in the air at this point. I guess we would find out tomorrow.

272 / 4685
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Exit RP
Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]   Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch a Tiger by the Toe [Closed, Flashback]
Page 1 of 1