Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miracle Of The Battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Miracle Of The Battle Empty
PostSubject: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Miracle Of The Battle Noah_FullParty
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: --- | --- | ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | --- | ---
Theme: Our Future

It was finally their day. The day that both Kimi would begin spending a lot more time together. This would also be the beginning of something very special between the two, starting off with gathering at the Garden. Her attention went towards the flowers before anything else as she waited for Noah. Noah was within the Area near the garden, looking at Kimi from a distance. She didn't have on her armor, but instead had on a nice cream white colored dress that possessed little wavy designs along the bottom of it. Her hair was not done in the manner that it normally was done, for it didn't go down her back. it was somewhat compressed down, and it came over her shoulder, and closer to the bottom was the hair in some form of swirls. She looked quite elegant today, which had an odd effect on his heart. As he could recall, she wanted to do something regarding battling, which kind of threw him off now since he saw what she was dressed in. That kind of dress was something that someone wears to a formal ball or even out on a romantic date." Why am I nervous ? ". He asked himself in a low tone as he remained in his spot.

Words :: 225 Exp
Gains :: 1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Miracle Of The Battle Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Noah's heart raced as he remained hidden. He could see the expression On Kimi's face from a distance and it became one of the things in this world that he feared. It was beautiful and breath taking, but he couldn't find it in himself to go forwards. A part of him wished that the spirits once in him was there to give him the extra push needed. He no longer had them, he no longer had Sera, he only had the one person that caused his heart to quake and she was there waiting for him. The Kami would take a deep breath and then make his way from behind the column and towards the open area. The cherry blossom trees blew, causing some of the blossoms to come off and flow in the wind, passing the space between him and Kimi. His hands wasn't in his pocket and he stood firm looking at the beautiful woman before him. She would turn around slowly in a way that would cause someones heart to drop in an instant. It caused Noah to freeze up, standing in a similar manner that one would if someone was told to stand firm with their chin up. It caused Kimi to laugh slightly before making her way across to him." You made it ". Noah's tension would decrease as he would bring his hand up behind his head rubbing it."Heh yea, If I had known that you were going to be all dressed up, I would have dressed up myself ".

Words :: 262 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Kimi's arms came down to the front of her and layered on top of each other." It's okay Noah. You always look handsome in your white dress shirt, vest and short pants ". She said in somewhat of a joking manner though she did think he always looked nice. The Kami turned red slightly before turning his head slightly trying to hide the mild blush the best that he could. That would also cause Kimi to laugh slightly." Hey...you remember the first time we met ? ". Kimi asked, which caused Noah to turn his head back to her quickly as if he was going to be quick to answer but then he hesitated almost as if he retreated."...Yea I remember ". Noah replied, pausing which would grant Kimi a moment needed to speak. " I never forgot that day...The way you were, you could have left me to the sands...but you didn't ". Noah remained silent not knowing where she was going with it, though he felt like it was something that maybe he should prepare himself for." What did you see about me that convinced you to save me ? ". A Question that would catch Noah off his guard, though he would recover quickly and answer the question." In my time...even being a divine being, I've been shrouded and some kind of darkness...a time when I thought I had found love ended up being my greatest moment of darkness...and I thought I was lost. When I saw you though, It wasn't like passing a normal human in this dreaded world...something told me that this being below me, half buried in sand and injured may be my only chance to the light once taken from me...and though I wasn't fully aware of it, My heart acted on the words ". Noah explained giving a slight laugh realizing how silly it may have sounded.

Words :: 338 Exp
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Kimi tilted her head over slightly, with a slight curious expression." What's so funny ? ". Noah stopped laughed and then began rubbing his head again." I was just laughing at how silly it sounds...It's awfully sweet ". Noah turned his head again, trying to avoid awkward situations at least the ones that were possible to avoid. Noah was serious though in everything he said, looking to her again trying not to retreat with his heart." keeping you around is probably what your question should have been centered around, because it was certain things about you that just didn't clash with me. Things that I found both enjoyable and interesting...You possessed such spice that it intrigued me. You didn't fear me, you questioned me at times when I was wrong. It initially was annoying but then somehow I came to rely and enjoy it. You weren't like the average Human, you were even more special than that of Divine beings I knew. Flare, Determination, the Sheer emotional drive. Unlike most you didn't just have one set, you were also Kind, gentle, enjoyed the simple things in life. You stood by me in situations where anyone would have abandoned me ". Noah rubbed the back of his head again.

Words :: 238 Exp
Gains :: ---
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 pm

" This isn't coming out right, Im sorry. Im just listing good things about you, but not exactly why ". Noah took a deep breath. Kimi continued with her soft smile, appreciating those things. She wouldn't say anything though because she could easily see that he was still trying to open up." Even at the beginning, during the time where I considered you annoying, I felt something I haven't felt before. It wasn't love...it was...like light emanating from a new door that was never available to me, a light ever so warm that I could swear that it was something made just for my cold heart. There was no way in the world that I was ever letting that go...that light manifested into what would become an unbreakable bond...in the form of someone who truly understand me, who truly connects with me...someone who could take in all my secrets, my past, present and even future...and still look at me like I was truly special. Someone who I felt like I could truly give the world to and then some...someone I would truly give my life to protect. I questioned destiny, and why it had some much hate towards me for the pain it caused me...but I can see that it never planned to keep me in the dark...just preparing me for what would be the greatest person in my life ". Noah believed there that he had got the words out right.

Words :: 238 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Miracle Of The Battle Noah_1

Kimi was actually surprised by the words spoken by the Kami, not expecting the words that would come from him to melt her heart. This wasn't sweet talk or an attempt to make her happy...Noah was literally pouring his heart into the answer for her question. Noah was no Poet, nor one to be very passionate on most occasions...and with all those factors into play, it amplified the meaning of his words and made it something truly special. Kimi didn't know what to say at that moment, feeling like she was in Noah shoes in the sense of being frozen. Better put, Kimi was stunned by his words, possibly carrying more power than the words 'I love you'. She wanted to actually say those special words to him after what he had said to her, but something pulled her from it." You know...Noah Valesti...you have a way with words ". Upon hearing that, The Kami would turn red, but at the same time put on a pouting face with his face bloated like a puffer fish." Hey! I was just saying how I truly feel alright! ". Noah would close his eyes with the pouting expression returning to that of a soft, retreating look, as if he was unsure of how she really felt since Kimi's words didn't really express that much.

--------------------------------
Relay

xp: 240 | 1,541

Miracle Of The Battle Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Noah's eyes would close, though a second after closing he would feel her lips pressed up against his, which caused his eyes to widened in shock. It wasn't a quick kiss, but one that came to him gently and passionately. He would have seen it coming if he had not closed his eyes, but the surge he got through him got his heart racing, though it would slow down as he closed his eyes slowly, returning the kiss. It felt like the two souls had merged into one, both feelings of the Human Kimi and the Divine Kami Noah coming together, taking both the good and the bad of each and making something out of this world. Noah always wanted Kimi by his side, even when they made that promise to be together forever, in life and in death when they were within the farplane. This wasn't the first Kiss shared between the two, and though the other kiss was special...this one truly felt like the uniting of both individuals. They would pull away slowly, and when both Kimi and Noah opened their eyes, they could do nothing but love the feeling they got from seeing the individual in front of them. Noah opened his eyes to a beautiful female whose soft smile assured him that no matter what, there would be a warm source of light there for him.

Relay

xp: 246 | 1,787

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:49 pm

One would think that the two would have been married by now, though Noah found the holy ceremony to be something that individuals bond together by love to do. Any other reason would be mere foolishness in it's prime. Both individuals had to be in for becoming one in the same, and throughout his entire life Noah had never thought about it besides with the woman that he was in front of right now. It would also have to be something very grand throughout the land, for even though it was a binding between the two people in love, it would have been truly selfish to not share the experience with everyone close to him and possibly all within the lands of Mare Maris. It would be something that the Kami would have to get planned under the sheets, but he wouldn't settle for anything less than the biggest Ceremony ever. It was right there at that moment that he decided that he would propose to Kimi, though not exactly in the nature that Terrians did. He wanted that moment to be special too so he would hold off until a later date, and for now just plan everything out, the proposal and the wedding itself.

Relay

xp: 222 | 2,009

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:03 pm

There was a moment of just looking at each other, Kimi holding onto Noah's hand. Kimi's expression would shift from soft into a bright grin with her eyes closed. It surprised Noah to the point where his expression would shift immediately to a WTF expression. Kimi would then run off in the north of the temple, meanwhile she was holding onto his hand which would cause Noah to be pulled along, almost losing balance and almost tumbling over." Woah Woah Wait! ". Noah would attempt to regain his balance and attempt to keep from losing it again." Where are we going!? " Kimi looked back slightly and giggled slightly at the sight of him trying to keep his balance while running with her." You'll see ". They would run out of the garden, North of the Temple and towards the coastal area. It was a while jog but they would eventually make it to Inanis City Coast. There was the ocean before them, though Noah couldn't understand what was so important for her to show him that she had to literally drag him out here to this area. He wanted to look around to look for it, but first he needed to regain his composure and catch his breath.

Relay

xp: 226 | 2,235

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:17 pm

It would take a few moments, but then then Kami would catch his breath and regain his composure, shown by him bringing his body up and gazing at the ocean before him. He looked at the waters searching for something that would have been enough to cause her to drag him out here the way she did. So far he didn't see anything, though She would intertwine her arm with his in a romantic way, often done by people out on a date. It then came to his mind that this was just one of the places she wanted to spend time with him at, though it wouldn't justify why she practically pulled his arm off unless she was just really really excited. The Kami would go with it, looking out to the waters and relaxing his body." Come ". That word right there, followed by her motion would tell him that this wasn't the spot she wanted to show him. It was possible that they just stopped there because Noah appeared to be lost of breath so they would stop and then take it easy from that point. That again brought up the question...what was it that Kimi wanted to show him ?

Relay

xp: 211 | 2,446

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:40 pm

There was silence between them as they walked down the coast, though it was not an awkward silence but more of a romantic one, one where they were just enjoying the moment together, the moment itself being complimented by the beauty of the coast. Noah had to be honest with himself, this moment was just awesome and he always enjoyed actual physical contact with her. The way her arm was wrapped around his as they walked gave a special feeling to him, and his mind just became clouded with soft precious moments. Through little points, Noah would think about the times She had been there for him, and like him, Kimi would think the same thing. She would of course be the one to voice it." The Farplane...such a beautiful place. I still can't forget how me and Sophia thought we were saving you by doing what we did, and in the end you came for me when I needed you the most and you saved my like a Hero from a story tale. The Hero that comes in at the last moment and saves the princess from the Darkness that is attempting to pull her down ". Noah chuckled slightly after that, rubbing the back of his head with the hand that was available to him.

Relay

xp: 230 | 2,676

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:12 pm

" Heh...Im no Hero...I just knew that despite the crazy act that ya committed, I couldn't allow anything that could have possibly taken you away from me to happen. You and Sophia actually tried that crazy crap just to save me ". That caused Kimi to laugh slightly as she walked alongside Noah to the location." Well I had to, You're my commander, my King, My..." Before she could finish Noah would interrupt her with that." Nah Nah don't give me that. You didn't do it out of military obligation. You did it because you love me too ". When Noah said that, he would pause and realize what he had said, and though the actions before had already shown that, he didn't mean to say what he just did. Kimi paused while looking at him, a pause that would last for a few seconds before she smiled with closing her eyes." You're right...I did it because I love you too ". Noah didn't think he would actually hear it from her mouth considering that she didn't say it moments ago when they were within the garden after they had kissed. It was unique, the way she said it...it was unexpected. One would kind of expect it in a moment like before, but in the conversation they were having it was not super romantic, but unique in a manner that made it romantic.

Relay

xp: 250 | 2,926

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:33 pm

The walking speed of both Noah and Kimi wpuld eventually begin to slow down as they both began to come closer to structures along the coastal region. Noah's expression shifted a bit wondering if this was what Kimi wanted to show him. There was oddly enough broken down columns that didn't shift with the sands. In fact the Columns seemed to fit the place perfect asides for the whole breaking apart. The place itself had the whole look of Ruins, and it would make the Kami wonder why did she bring him here." Do you remember this place Noah ? ". Kimi's tone gave the hint as if she had expected him to remember, but her clearly didn't which would then be indicated by the shake of his head." I don't believe so...is it a place that I should be remembering ? ". Kimi would move ahead, moving infront of the ruins and then turning around." This place is the place where you were sealed away and when you were freed ". Noah cocked his head to the side looking at the ruins, actually remembering a bit, but he couldn't understand how Kimi would know that as the individual that had freed him from his tomb was Analiesse, of which was no longer with them.

Relay

xp: 230 | 3,156

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 pm

When Kimi and Noah got directly infront of the Ruins, both of them would have view of the entrance and within the entrance there was someone waiting there for him. Kimi held his hands as they watched the individual a good distance from them at the Entrance would take a step forward. When she came into the light, Noah's eyes widened from the shock. Kimi felt this shock from Noah due to the slightly tightened grip. He shook slightly as if he was seeing a spirit like himself but dead, or so he thought." Hi Noah ". There was a slight bit of hesitation in the Kami's Movements before he took a step forward." A...Ana ". He turned to Kimi wondering how. It would explain how Kimi knew of this place, and knew that he was sealed here but how was Ana here was the question on his mind now." How...? ". The Kami looked back to Ana as she began to advance towards him, and eventually embracing him tightly." Noah Noah! I missed you so much. I never stopped thinking about you, what you did to try to reunite me with my father...everything ". This was Kimi's surprise for him. She knew that Noah could basically get anything that existed as an item, so that wouldn't have made for a good gift. Another thing she knew was that despite his natured, he hated losing those he come to care about, which was a limited amount of people in his life. Asides from herself, there was Analiesse and then Sera, or at least that what he told her. She remembered Noah talking about how he lost Analiesse and how it remained on him ever since. With this act, she would clear him of the despair within his heart that clouded the corner associated with that Event. The two worse things to have happen to him was losing Sera on that day and all those terrible things happening to her, and then losing Ana. She saw the expression on Noah's face which looked like he really wanted to shed tears, something she had never seen him do. She knew that this was possibly the best gift she could ever give to him, a peace of mind and heart. The torture Sera received couldn't be helped now, as one would have to reverse time for that. She didn't care too much about that though and definitely wouldn't put any form of effort into it.

Relay

xp: 440 | 3,596

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:16 pm

" Well...". Kimi started before looking off to the side in way that would give the idea that she was about to explain or admit to something." Back then when you told me about Analiesse, the person you were looking for on the day that you found me, I couldn't help but feel bad that your search was brought to a halt when you needed to tend to me. In a sense I felt like that I needed to make up for that, so as of recently I took over the whole investigation for the missing Ana and along with a few members of the Rekku Army, or to be more specific the Dark Knights, we continued and were successfu. We kind of had to do it under the radar because I wanted it to be a surprise for you and we didn't want to alert the captors that people was on their trail. It was not easy, and took a great amount of resources but eventually we came onto some really decent leads and followed them until they led us to Analiesse here. I can go into specific regarding the captors if you want Noah, but it'll be pointless given that me and the Dark Knights pretty much took care of them ". That's when Ana would interrupt." They freed me, and I was so grateful. She then told me that she was under your command. We talked about what you accomplished and what became of you...and then she told me that I could make you happy by doing something...I couldn't pass up a moment to see you again Noah so I would agree ". Noah couldn't help but feel rejoice from all this, there was no one in the world, well and neither Terra and Caelestic regnum that had ever gotten him a gift like this." just...Wow...". Kimi laughed slightly at his reaction and would look to Analiesse." Kimi also informed me that since I don't have a home of my own, that she could offer me residency within Inanis. I humbly accepted, though I really wanted to talk about it with you to be honest. I wasn't sure if you were mad at me for making the foolish mistake that I did that day, and because of it caused you so much pain. I should have listened to you and accepted your offer to come shopping with me that late at night...I just knew that you had been working hard and was quite exhausted, and because of that I wanted to take everything home related into my hands...even though technically we didn't even have a home ". Analiesse said laughing slightly while rubbing the back of her head. Noah would shake his head with his eyes closed." Im not Mad, not anymore... it'll serve no point to be mad, definitely now during this joyous moment. I would love for you to become a resident of Inanis, a Matter a fact I would prefer that you stay in the Temple. Only direct workers of mines and certain individuals live in there ".

Relay

xp: 536 | 4,132

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:36 am

Analiesse listened to what Noah had to offer and she just couldn't refuse. Of course she would look over to Kimi just to make sure that everything was okay with her even though she was the one that offered her a home in Inanis in the first place. Amongst what Noah had accomplished, Kimi had also mention how close they were, more of a passive-aggressive way of saying don't step into forbidden grounds. She did this to make Noah a happy individual, one who was now longer plagued with the thought of losing someone special to him, and so Noah wasn't. Asides from the event that couldn't be helped, he no longer had anything weighing his heart down. All of the special people in his life was with him, and for this he was blessed. The Kami would look up to the sky, almost as if he was facing destiny in some shape or form, and with the soft expression on his face, the Kami would close his eyes and whisper." Thank you...". He would look back down to them and examined Analiesse's body from his position, checking for wounds, scars, and the works...to see if she had been tortured. He saw no signs of scarring on the arms nor legs, and she seemed mentally find but the Kami just had to make sure." What did they do to you Analiesse...I mean while you were in their hands. A lot of time had passed and though...". He wasn't allowed to finish as Analiesse would cut him off, having a soft expression of her own on." They didn't harm me physically...asides from hitting me when I didn't do something right...but then again I'm an Archeologist, I wasn't suited for household duties. Attempting that is what got me into that situation in the first place. I became good at it eventually, and so they found use for me. None of them touched me in any sexual manner though there was one that looked like they wanted to. They were eventually killed though and from that point I was just their slave...It isn't as bad as you think Noah, Im still fine physically and mentally so don't worry ". And with that Noah would embrace her again. Kimi watched as the two good friends was reunited thanks to her, and she had to be honest with herself. She felt pretty damn proud of what she did, though she wouldn't let it go to her head. She thought that she was pretty badass though, as indicated by the way her arms was crossed her breast plate." It is settled, you'll be staying in my temple, I shall have someone set you up and later We'll show you around the place ". With that said, there was a slight tremble which caught their attention. Though they were on the Coast, the Area near the ruins was all stone." Woah! what was that ? ".

Relay

xp: 525 | 4,657
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 pm

All three individuals was now well alert due to the little tremor, something that had never occurred before within any area of Inanis. There was something within the ruins, that much was known, but exactly what was the big question." Hey, it wasn't me ". Noah said in a joking manner, playing into the fact that he was once sealed in these ruins. Kimi caught onto the joke and laughed slightly, though Analiesse looked at Noah with an odd look not getting it." I don't get it ". Noah at that moment wanted to face palm himself just like old times, but right now wouldn't exactly be the time. This matter had to be checked into, and as it stood they didn't have any weapons." Maybe we should head to the Temple and then make our way back here...because we decided to take today off, we had to increase the security further within Inanis and we can't put much more on the soldiers ". Noah would agree with that with a nodd, and he would hate to leave this unchecked so with that, he would turn back in the direction that they came from and would begin walking back there with both Kimi and Analiesse.

Relay

xp: 220 | 4,877

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:47 pm

It wouldn't take long before Noah and the group got back to the Temple, and with doing so they would make their way to the Main chambers. What was supposed to be a romantic Day off had immediately turned into a serious situation, Typical in the life of Noah. He had called a little gathering of close individuals that he knew, that way the knowledge of it would be contained and hopefully the situation if they were up to it. The Kami looked to all the individuals." Hey Bro. What's so Important that I had to come from the Tavern ? "." Sire!"." This is definitely not what I planned "." Alright everyone, we have a little situation...Not too long ago Kimi and myself felt a large tremor from the ruins near here. Due to it We've come under the suspicion that there is something within the ruins, worst case a place filled with...things ". Galatea rubbed the back of her head as she thought the idea of this may be troublesome, but she was there for her Brother if he needed her to be." To keep it contained, a Team of 4 is preferred ". and with that, Kimi and the Black Knight would step forwards. Galatea looked to the only other person there and saw that she was new as well as somewhat worried." Awwww Maaaaaaan!". And with that Galatea would step forwards.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | B.Knight
Black Knight's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Relay
» "Jade" Left the "Party"
» "B.Knight" Joined the "Party"

xp: 252 | 5,129

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Galatea would gear up, though Unlike Kimi and the others she would not utilize a weapon. All she had was the Chains underneath her clothing and something protecting her head. The thought of having to do this was annoying but she was ready. Noah would have on similar gear but would have a broadsword with him. Kimi had a broad sword and her gear, though she dropped the sword for the bow, her specialty. With the whole party ready, they would get ready to leave. Before they left, Ana would grab Noah's hand and cause him to halt so she could speak." Noah...please be careful ". Noah would give her a quick thumbs up." Today is a blessed day. I won't ruin that by being reckless ". And with that, Noah would slip from her grip and make his way infront of the party, leading them back out of the temple. The Party of Noah, Kimi, Galatea and Black Knight was going out to the Ruins. Black Knight was different from the other Dark Knights of the Rekku Army, as he was more skilled, more experienced as well as the lead of the others. The difference he had from the others was that his armor was possessed marks of the past, and he wore a black cape instead of a red one. Noah and Kimi favored Black Knight which was why they included him in very important things such as this.

Black Knight's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Relay
» "Galatea" Gained "Chainmail"
» "Galatea" Gained "Chainmail"

xp: 255 | 5,384

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Walking along the sands of the Coastal region was three four individuals, all aligned with each other in a similar manner to that of when they teamed up with Yuki to assist the village North west of there. The Middle was the Party leader, Noah Valesti, Ruler of Inanis and Divine Kami to lands. His named didn't strike fear because of his realmwide reputation, but one knew not to tread lightly when it came to him. The next would to his right side which was Kimi Rosalyn, Noah's second hand and commander of the Rekku Army. Her personality often caused people to underestimate her fighting capabilities which gave her the advantages in most battles. Asides from being a sniper and an stealthy assassin, Kimi make use of her abilities by sneaking up and playing jokes on the one person she loves. To Noah's left side walked an individual in odd clothing, almost a mixture of gothic clothing and a suit of some sort. There wasn't much known about her asides from the fact that she was Noah's little sister, once apart of him. And Finally, the last member of the party was the Black Knight, the most skilled of the Dark Knight and most experienced. There was much to say for his swordsmenship and his iron clad will power. All this would be what formed the party that was now at the Ruins, prepared to go in and check things out.

Relay
»

xp: 265 | 5,649

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 pm

The Party of Kimi, Noah, Galatea and Black Knight would move towards the ruins once they arrived on the site, and when they moved in they would move in an order of Black Knight first, Noah second, Kimi Third and Last but not least Galatea. The order that they moved in gave no indication of the order of command of the party, but just a little decision that was naturally brought upon by the natures of the individuals. Black Knight was one to protect Noah and Kimi, while Kimi was one to just protect Noah. There was no danger behind them, and so to satisfy that idea, Black Knight would take the lead. Kimi would be protecting Noah's backside to make sure he was fully covered. Galatea was the person who least wanted to be here, so of course she would be the one lagging around the back. They were all on their guard when they continued into the darkness of the ruins, attention alert for even the slightest disturbance that could possibly be seen as a threat. So far as they continued into the ruins, the party saw and found absolutely nothing, though there was no where else where that tremor could have come from. Something just had to be in there, thats what the Kami believed.

Relay
»

xp: 237 | 5,886

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Quite some time had passed since they entered the ruins, a complex place it was for the party consisting of a larger labyrinth beneath the ground. The Party had fended off quite a bit of creatures that had made it's nest down in the ruins, but none of them had encountered what looked like it could have made the tremor that occured earlier, and a second time during their search. Noah played his part as he normally did as the support member despite having a weapon to defend himself. The Fighting was left to Black Knight the Tank of the Party, Kimi the well balanced physical fighter of the Party, and Galatea the offensive magic user. Together with the support of Noah made well for a great party, though Noah was mainly doing healing throughout the whole thing and keeping the party alive. As they moved deeper into the ruins, they would come across a rather large room, lighten and encased with cobwebs. All the way at the back of the room was what appeared to be an opened tomb, and when they made their way through the cob webs, they would approach the tomb." Noah...is this where you was sealed ?". Kimi asked with great curiosity in her tone. The Kami would further look at the tomb and his eyes would lower "I think so... It appears that this is...a dead ". and before Noah could even finish there was another tremor, and when the party turned around A giant spider demon appeared to be blocking their way out. It would appear that the team needed defeat this thing, and so the party would rush towards it, engaging in battle

2 Hours Later

The Party would appear triumphant of the demon, slightly exhausted but their condition was perfect due to Noah's healing abilities. The Spider was down and what appeared to be for the count. The three was infront while Noah was slightly behind them, and as Kimi turned around to walk to Noah to see how he was doing, The Spider leg came up, being as sharp as it was and it would hit the ground between the group of Galatea, Black Knight, Noah and Kimi causing the ground beneath Kimi and Noah to Collapse into the hollowed space below." AHHHHH!!! ". The scream would come from both, and though Noah possessed the ability to fly, the debris made it almost impossible for him to do so. He was mainly worried about Kimi, as shown by him reaching out to her as they fell to the levels below. Black Knight would turn to the Monster they thought they defeated as he Jabbed the huge blade into it's head, killing it right then and there. Galatea would reach for them in the hole and realize that she wouldn't be able to reach them." BRO! KIMI! ". She yelled out before letting her arm hang loose and then closing her eyes.

Relay
»

xp: 534 | 6,420

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Miracle Of The Battle KimiValestiNew2Miracle Of The Battle GalateaValestiNew2Miracle Of The Battle BlackKnightNew2
Theme: Wish

Noah would rise from the debris, rubbing the back of his head still feeling the pain. When he looked above him, he saw nothing but darkness. Some of the debris that came down must have hit along the side when coming down, hitting already loosened rocks, loosened by the original shock from the spider. Those must have came down and closed the top up, trapping them down there. He would shake his head and then look for Kimi." Kimi! " He would then dig for her quickly, removing debris to see if she was underneath. He would then find her her injured underneath and would do his best to remove everything off of her. When there was enough off, He would drag her from there and wouldn't stop until her whole body was from underneath them. She would open her eyes slightly and look to him with a weakened expression." God that wasn't good, and I can't seem to feel my right leg ". She said in a joking manner, something that would cause Noah to laugh slightly and in a weak manner due to being happy that she was alive. He would bring his hand over to her leg as he then chanted." I'll find you, I'll save you Kimi ". She loved those words, a spell that was originally made for her through the knowledge of the Sacred Testaments, a spell that let her that no matter where in the world, he would always be there for her. Her wounds would heal up immediately through the way it normally did when the spell is utilized. She would bring herself up slightly and look around. Where they were was so beautiful despite the fact that she didn't know where it was. The ground was lined with some kind of grass and a white flower that gave off a nice glow. There was water running down there, which carried a sparkle to it, and along the walls and ceiling of the cave was crystals. It appeared like an Underground garden but different. Kimi couldn't comprehend how there was grass down there without sunlight but there was." What do you think this place is...? ". Kimi asked as she got up completely and dusted herself off. Noah would shrug as he looked to the waterfall that was in there. It was a small one but one none the less." I don't know...Let's see if we can find a way out ". Kimi would nodd before her and Noah parted ways.

2 Hours and 30 Minutes later

Both Kimi and Noah could be found sitting on top of the debris, sitting next to each other to where their body was making contact. Both was facing the small waterfall and while doing so Kimi would laugh slightly. Noah would wonder what was so funny, but before he could ask, Kimi would tell him." This was supposed to be a horrible situation, but I can't help but find it beautiful...stuck in a beautiful place with the one person in this world that I love. I wanted time for us where we weren't fighting or working...and as far as things go...I love this ". Those words caused Noah to laugh slightly." You know...I remember everything now...". Kimi looked to Noah with a somewhat saddened expression." Really ? ". Noah nodded his head looking up." I remember her...I remember Sera. The time we spent together in Caelestis Regnum, the rage I felt from losing her...Fighting Idoun up there and being sealed into that tomb up there...Ana Finding me...Finding Sera again...". He would stop with that, and bring his hand to come over hers." And despite remembering that, Nothing has made me happier than when I'm with you. Even in this crappy situation, I feel like I'm at peace with the world because Im with you ". Kimi's expression went from slightly sadden to a sincere happiness that really couldn't be expressed in words, and the next best way was to use sincere. Noah closed his eyes with a soft smirk on his face." You know...there is a story about a Kami...a rather young Kami. He was very much in love with this Human girl, but was too prideful to say anything to her. Instead, he would leave a white flower at her door each monring and then walk past her house later to see if his gift had been accepted. By her taking the flower, it in a way was her accepting his feelings ". Noah would pick one of the white flowers near them and just hold it in his palm." Where did he get this white flower ? ". Kimi asked as Noah then placed his finger tips at the edge of one of the petals." The White Flower itself was a rare and beautiful blossom that could be found near certain water areas of Mare Maris. Each evening, the Kami would go out to search for this special flower and he would not return to his home without it. To him, it represented the rare emotion that had blossomed in his own heart ". Kimi felt slightly weak throughout the body while listening to Noah, her full attention was into the words he was speaking and waited anxiously for the rest." Then one day a Prince came wanting to marry the Human girl, blessing her with gifts and many things she normally could just imagine about... The Kami found out about this and was shattered at the events. He could not imagine that the girl would prefer him, a Prideful misunderstood Kami who couldn't even show himself to her as opposed to a Prince of great wealth. In despair, The Kami went back to the very spot where he had descended down from Caelestis Regnum, looked to the sky and prayed. That evening, when he finally fell silent, he was surprised by the appearance of an exquisite blue bird flying across the sky. The bird circled overhead three times, then dropped a feather into his lap. The feather was long and iridescent, and the Kami never had held anything quite as beautiful ". Kimi would stop him and cock her head to the side." More beautiful than the girl ? ". Noah would shake his head with the same soft smirk on his face." The Girl was more beautiful but he never held her so she wouldn't count ". His index finger would gently poke around at the flower as he would continue. He dropped the Flower and reached behind him, into the vest to a place he knew would always be straight, thus not ruining what he had. He knew that spinal injuries was something he would try to avoid the most despite the fact he could recover from almost all things. Noah would remember when He fought against Eri and Lost, and then the request she wanted as to repay her for sparring Him. She requested a feather of some sort from a Mountain. He didn't know what it was, and didn't plan to get it for her...but out of curiosity he went to find that feather, and along the way heard many things, more many myths about different kind of feathers, what some feathers meant and such. There was some about a Bluejays feather meaning for Hope...and then there was this feather in which he would pull from the backside and reveal it to Kimi undamaged." He could then hear a voice in which he believed was a Divine Kami. Give this Blue Feather to the girl you love and if her heart beats true for you, she will be yours. That's what the voice said to him, and so the Kami went back and did what he did everyday with the white flowers, except with the feather ". Kimi heart started beating faster when she saw the beautiful feather in his hand. It was exactly as he described in the story, almost like a fantasy coming true." He came back the next day and saw that the feather was gone...and his heart shot to the the high heavens. He Practically danced around...When the woman met up with the Prince again, the Kami happened to be assisting with building a church, and so he was able to hear in on their words. She apologized to the Prince, and denied his love....saying that she could not marry him because she was in love with someone else. The Kami was shocked, Happy that it wasn't the prince, and scared because he didn't know who it was. He would close his eyes in defeat...until he heard foot steps and felt someone grab his hand. Turning around, he would see the girl. The Prince would lower his head in defeat, seeing that this must have been the person she was in love with. You know what she said next ? " Kimi would shake her head, but have her head in as if she was living it." 'I always loved you...Each morning, I would watch from my window as you brought a beautiful White Flower to my door. I always hoped you would speak to me one day of your love.' The Kami's heart stopped, almost as if he froze in time itself and from day forward, the Blue Feather became a sign of eternal love for every man and woman who wishes to marry. ". Noah stood off the debris, took one step onto the grass, turned to Kimi and got down on one knee. He held the Feather to her and looked to her. She felt her heart race when she heard the wishes to marry part of the story, but when Noah got into this position, she felt her heart race so fast that she would tire herself trying to keep up. Her body felt so weak and there was nothing but red crossing her face from cheek to cheek." Kimi, I don't think I can live in this world without you...we've promised each other for now and the life after...but lets make it official...Will you, Kimi Lockestar...". Galatea would find her way through one of the pathways that led her down there, and find her stumbling upon this special moment." Bless me with the Honor of becoming my wife ". Tears appeared in Kimi's eyes as she closed them, turned her head away, and then with a moment passing she would look back to him like the happiest person in the world." Yes....Yes! ". She would then jump to him and wrap her arms around him, locking him in before coming in for a passionate Kiss. Galatea would shake her hand in a very exciting way." Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh My GOD!!! AHHHHHH!!! ". She would scream in excitement before spinning around and then passing out. It was then that Kimi and Noah was to be married...

Relay
»

xp: 1,932 | 8,352

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miracle Of The Battle   Miracle Of The Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Miracle Of The Battle