Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Done for Free

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:15 am

Done for Free Pennybanner

He just kept running deciding that it would probably be a good idea to put as much distance between this girl and that guy. From behind though he heard the guy yell something along the lines of. “ I’ll take your horse on my bone Jay’de!”. Wow. Just. Wow. Bestiality or what. But then again a guy who came around with a talking animal, you had to expect that something wasn’t quite 100% there, particularly if he was persistently growling all the time like a rabid kangaroo. Regardless when he was sufficiently far away he began to slow his speed to a jog. Then a walk. And then he placed the girl down. They weren’t that far away from the place of his awakening and the source of the sacred chicken. “ Well you are safe”. He said as he placed her down onto the ground. “ But I fear by the sounds of it, your horse may have taken your place”. Honestly it was a rather childish not to mention disgusting thing to do. Rape a horse because someone was taken away.

Well. He supposed that people like that would really find any excuse to do it. Users used. Losers er...losed. “ So just who was that guy? It seemed like he knew you...that or he was some kind of ceepy stalker who had been watching your every move...I know one of those...”. He turned around at that point. “ Ah well not important....its not far now...oh yes....seeing as I know your anme now I think its only fair I tell you mine”. He ran a finger along the edge of his hat.

Done for Free 9-51
“ They call me Wiseman...”.

EXP:313
PWC:313

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:57 am

He had her horse, how did he have her horse, and what was he going to be doing to poor Meridion? This day was just getting better and better with each passing moment. Finally the well dressed man set her down on her feet and continued to talk, this was a bad turn of events. Looking at him for a moment, she sighed. "I need to get my horse. That beast is special plus I do not like others treating my property like that." She let out a huff and tucked one of the white strands of hair behind her ear. Jayde began to pace back and forth, thinking of where the man was from, how he knew her, and most importantly how did he have her pet.

"Thank you for your help in a situation I had no clear understanding about." apparently the situation might have turned bad with that man. Hunter's feelings on him were not nice, and then threatening her horse. Her opinion of the man was getting worse and worse. "Why would someone threaten something that belong to another unless they were going to threaten that person as well" Eventually she stopped pacing and ran a hand through her white hair. "You are right, right now that is not important. We had a deal, did we not Wiseman?" Those green eyes looked up at him and waited for him to continue with where they were currently going.

-255/255-
Done for Free 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:23 am

So, there was no memory of the man in the girls little data banks. How strange perhaps he was a stalker after all. But then it all came down to the point of, why should I give a rats ass? Ultimately the answer was that he didn't give two shits about the girl standing in front of him other than that she might be a new and inovative way to get what he wanted at this moment in time. Although then again he had to think back to the words of wisdom from those of before. Make allies make friends, make dinner. One had to first of all build up friends in order to gain in power. It wasn't about what you knew but who you knew after all. And this girl might just be his first step in doing that. Business partner or not it was always good to maintain relations with these people.

Strange though that she seemed so concerned about a beast of burden perhaps it was her lover as well. Perhaps the new people of this world were into that kind of thing. Kinky in a real dirty kind of way. Then again she didn't have the smell of horse love on her. Or what he imagined horse love would actually smell like.

But it didnt much matter. " No problem". He said with a wink and a smile. Giving her ye olde thumbs up. The thumb then moved to behind him with a deralict old building. " Yeah, should be somewhere in there". He put his hands in his pockets and began to walk towards the building in a relaxed manner. Not much seeming to care about their location or really anything that was going on around him. Humming a jolly old tune before turning and facing her once more. The shadow over his face.

Done for Free Sinister
" But I suppose, I could help you get that horse back...it just depends how much its worth to you"

EXP:338
PWC:338

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:06 pm

"Would you quit looking at me like my head is on sideways?" She glared at him for moment before shaking her head and running another hand through her hair. She wanted a hot bath, and she wanted everything to go back to normal. But apparently, with the loss of her powers and magic, it was not going to happen. So instead of looking into the past, she was looking to the future and all that it offered. "Seriously the horse was a gift from a now dead teacher. So its worth a lot in terms of memories. Plus I hate walking everywhere." She looked at the building and her eyebrow raised. With a shrug of her delicate shoulder she followed behind him towards and into the building. "You said, should be. You are not certain?" Shaking her head, her white strands twisting along with her head.

"If you can help me get my horse back, what would you want in return. I really don't have much in the way of items to bargain. And you have already gotten me to cook your chicken for you." That male had her horse and was threatening it. Added into that Hunter did not like him, so she did not. Especially after him yelling that last bit at her. "But first, I want that recipe so I can make some of this chicken. I am fairly certain it will be the best in the land."

-268/523-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:40 am

“...Heh screwed on”.

His own little joke. But he got what she meant, horse was special. Given to her by her master ( was she some kind of sex slave?) so that man having it and raping it probably didn’t seem like such a great thing to her. He could only imagine. Then she questioned his knowledge concerning where they were going. “ Well I said should be because well...this place doesn’t really much look like it did before you know?” . Well of course she didn’t, back in the day Penny had known the way to KFC as if the map of such was engraved on the back of his hand. But well things kind of changed when the apocalypse occurs, no more shiny lights, No more cute girls in short skirts. Just, desolation. It reminded him too much of Onitoshi. What a depressing thought. None the less he gestured his head to the south. “ Sure its this way anyways”.

Her next line of questioning was to do with just what he wanted to help with getting the horse back, she spoke of not having many items and already having agreed to making him chicken. And profits. She couldn’t forget about his cut of the profits. But this was one of those occasions were Penny felt that naming terms probably wasn’t going to be useful to him. People owing you a favour could be far more advantageous in the long run. So he came out with a line from a movie.

“....It does not matter what it is...just know that one day after doing you this favour that I will come to you seeking one, it may be tomorrow...it may be twenty years from now...but do it all the same you must”

EXP:277
PWC:277

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:20 pm

"So if you help get my horse back, I owe you a favor. Hmm... I do not like agree to things that I do not know the price out right. That can get me into trouble." With a sigh, she shook her head and spoke up, "I think I will pass and go get him on my own, eventually" She would follow him to the building and into the building. Keeping her eyes and ears open, in case he was leading her into a trap.

Her mind went over everything she was seeing, it was strangeness. broken, tall buildings that were from prior to the Dawn. As they walked, there came a sign, bent over. It was faded but still had some of its reflective red shine to it. It had eight sides and letters on it that she couldn't make out. The writing of pre dawn era. She stopped to study the sign for a moment. "You know, if I could learn to read this writing that dates before the dawn, I could actually get ahead on my research." She mainly muttered to herself as she shook her head and started to continue on her way. "Too bad that information was lost with the Dawn, it could answer some major questions, maybe even fill in some gaps." With that she was silent for most of the rest of the walk. A slight breeze coming up over them, fresh and clean.
-252/775-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Ah well worth a shot anyways. But it didn't seem like she was going to fold on that one. Maybe he'd do it anyways just out of the kindness of his ever lovig heart. But then again that really depended on several factors most of which included whether or not he could be arsed. But that would be shelved for now. As they walked through the streets he came to the strange conclusion that she didn't seem to be able to read the basic signs around the areas. or what was left of them anyways. " Dawn?....I dunno what your talking about honey but I can read these things just fine...lemmie see here...". He walked over to one of the broken signs. " This one says....Tittytwisters....was a strip club I believe...". He stroked his chin and grinned thinking about the whole things.

Then he seemed to skip along, whistling a merry tune as he came to find the ruined sign of KFC. He shed a single tear. Saluted and then walked inside. " Sad sad day this is". Indeed it was, the day when the deep fat friers had gone cold and hard. The day when the freezer no longer cooled the chicken awaiting to be fried. The day when the pop corn chicken tubs were lain to waste. Scattered across the floor in some sick and twisted style of order. He looked about. The place of his awakening. It almost felt like there was more to it than that though.

EXP:268

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:45 am

"Well the dawn refers to the time about 25 years ago, when everyone awoke without memories. Woke up to a land that was strange. There are families that are not even related but since they woke up together, they remained together. No one remembers anything that happened before then." Her voice broke the semi-silence for a moment as she filled him in on the dawn. Strange that he didn't know this. Was he stupid or insane. And the way he was reading the signs, wait he could read this language. "Wait a moment. You do not know anything about the dawn, what about for the last 25 years, what have you being doing? And you can read this language? Perhaps I can get you to teach me. We have a different language that I could teach you in return." With that she watched him salute to a picture that matched the bucket that the other male had so rudely made her spill to the ground. What was a tittytwister and what was strip club she wondered silently as they walked in past the sign.

Things were laying about, small tables and chairs that had been knocked over, paper containers were every where. Plates made of black material that was unlike anything she had ever seen. Jayde was awed for a moment at everything that could be studied from this place.

-259/1034-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Twenty five years.

Fuck man that was one hell of a time warp!. So everyone woke up, more or less at that point in time. He had to think just what they'd been doing for the past twenty five years if this place was still in such a fucking shambles. But then again she had mentioned that theyd awakened with no memory. Perhaps it was jsut a case of rebuilding society. Learning step by step. It was interesting. He had to wonder just how much of their current society was built upon relics of the past. Although it seemed that they had their own written word. CUlture and all that shit. Although it seemed that they still spoke the one universal langauge (English). SHe asked him if he could teach her how to read. Well to be honest teaching wasn't really his strong suite.

" Well I suppose I could give it a go but its not really a big thing for me toots"

As for what had he been doing for the past twenty five years? He let out a little laugh. His voice suddenly became solemn. " Not sure I know how to answer that one, I was there. With the woman I'd promised to protect....and then...she was gone....I was gone.....and then I woke up here....if its been twenty five years since that day then I can't feel it....I don't remember a thing...just....". He seemed to trail off at that last part then turned around grinning. " WELL it doesn't much matter...we're here!".
EXP:276

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:39 pm

"If you do not wish to teach me to read this language, then do not trouble yourself. But there are so scrolls and books in great library that are in this language. They could provide a lot of clues as to what happened before the dawn." With that she shrugged and continued to investigate the place. As he spoke about what happened she stopped and looked to him. "So you woke up here and this is the same place here" she gestured around to the building "that it was before you just poofed 25 years into the future? So that means that either you were some how time shifted that far or perhaps you were just in some sort of trance or sleep. But if it was a trance a or sleep, you would have aged. That means there are some strong magic forces at work around."

Again that delicate shoulder shrugged and she let the subject fall short, realizing she had just spoken her mind on a lot of things. Usually she kept to herself, but somehow this man had her telling him all her musings. That thought made her shake her head. "So where is this recipe? Where in the building can we find so I can start learning how to make it for my.. us. I mean us." She blushed a bit at that, she was just wanted to get that recipe and be out of here. She could hear rats moving about somewhere in one of the many dark and grimy corners.

-275/1309-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:54 pm

" Not that I'm unwilling to teach girlie, don't think like that. Rather I just don't think I'm a great teacher. But as I said I will give it a go if thats what you want..."

He looked around the place as she continued to speak listing out reasons for his sudden jump in time. He grinned and let out a mild laugh. " Oh. Yeah, powerful magic forces....you got no idea honey....". He bent down and looked at the ground, picking up an empty bucket on the floor. "....Right before it all happened...everything was going to hell....literally....It was just one day was normal then the next...I don't know, all of a sudden demons and angels were everywhere killing each other....course...I was as I always am...neutral....I don't care about who wins...who loses....I just had someone to make sure saw tommorow....not even sure if I did that right at the end of the day...thought I did...". He dropped it and then stood up again.

" Could be wrong though..that or she woke up before me, forgot everything and lived a happy filled life..regardless...the world ended that day, so yeah. Shit load of magic involved". He walked past her bumping into her shoulder. He moved behind the counter into the managers office. Just before he got in he heard her last words and smirked. " Oh toots...I know you mean us...". He reached into his breast pocket and removed the butterfly knife. Flicking open its edge just to glint in the faint light.

Done for Free Sinister
"...Because if I thought that you even had a glimmer of an idea of screwing me over....I'd cut off those perky nipples of yours and feed them to the rats..."

EXP:338

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:46 pm

She was jostled by the bump to the shoulder and that had her following him to the room towards the back of the building. When he pulled out his knife, she did not think anything about it until he spoke. That made her freeze for a moment and just stare at him. Those Jayde colored eyes blinked at him and she crossed her arms over her chest. Almost protectively. "I do not go back on my word. I am just no use to having someone else around. Most of the time I tend to be alone." Her voice came out in a huff like he had misrepresented what she had been saying. Then she grew a little bothered by the guy, "I am sorry you lost this woman of yours. But I would appreciate if you would not take out your failures on me. You have a chance at a new life, free to do what you choose. I would not worry overly much about what happened more than 25 years ago."

Those green eyes became hard as ice as she glared at him. It was the only why to keep her fear choked down. After her little outburst she softly amended, "Although I would like to learn to read that language. I have so much I could learn from the tomes and scrolls at the library." This time her voice came out a bit wishfully at the end. She was only seventeen winters old as it would be, what did he expect of one so young.

-275/1309-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:34 pm

" Oh good glad we've got an understanding then!"

Penny turned his back to her as she continued to talk. He didnt really much care about what she had to say beyond the idea that she wasn't going to screw him over. Of course if she had chosen to run he probably would have done precisely what hee had threatened to do. After all, if she had run that would only serve to have proven her guilt in his eyes. But since she dindt and just explained herself. Much better. And when she had covered those perky little vanilla cones of hers. Oh what fun! He strolled into that managers office and began to look around. The good thing about storage drawers was that rats couldn't eat away at them. Rats had this awful habbit of turning paper into nest materials for their babies and well. That recipe wasn't going to do him much good lying in tatters making up some rats nest.

Inside the office there was a rotting crpse. It seemed that he wasn't the only one to wake up after the event. The man had the uniform in his hands and an empty gun. Penny had no interests in such...crude. Weapons. They made a horrible mess as this corpse proved. Looked about 8 days old. Rats had already started to go to work on the body. So Penny did what any rightful pillager would do. Search the corpse. And low and behold in the breast pocket a set of keys for the filing cabinets! Excellent.

"...So kiddo....they should be in here somewhere..."

EXP:290

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Well Jayde was ignored for the most part and she let out a puff of frustration. If she did not need this man, she could easily walk out the door and never look back. Her arms dropped and she followed him into the room and stopped just inside the door. Her eyebrow raised as she looked at the decaying, rat eaten body. He fished a set of keys out of its pocket and spoke of the recipe being in here. "Well what would it look like, I figure it would be paper, but... oh nevermind, lets just find it." She was frustrated as she grabbed the body int he chair and hauled it out of the chair. Brittle bones cracked as dead weight was pulled onto them. Dragging the body out into the hallway she returned and raised an eyebrow at the man again. "Both of us can better look without that in the way. The room is not that big." She started with the drawers that were unlocked in the desk, pulling out any kind of the papers that looked like a formula might be listed on it. But as she reached around the top drawer of the desk something poked at her fingers. Pulling her fingers out, she noticed to little blue dart like things in them and growled. "This thing is trapped. Are these poisonous?"

-237/1546-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Ok, so apparantly a lot of things had changed.

This seemed to include how teenage girls reacted around rotting corpses. Without much of a blink this girl had dragged out a decaying corpse into the hallway just to make the search a lot more pleasant. Now back before this whole thing happened grls her age would have probably screamed the moment they saw the corpse. This gave Penny the idea that maybe this girl was used to seeing that kind of thing. Regardless he just nodded. Paper copies. He heard her speak again with a growl much like the man who was planning on raping her horse. She seemed to have caught her fingers in tacs. She asked if they were poisonous. Oh. This was going to be great.

" OH DEAR GOD NO"

He rushed over to her, a look of concern on his face. " These are polycenic darts....they contain a highly potent poison, just a jab...no...even mild contact with the skin can kill....quick we need to cool your body temp...its the only way to counter its deadly effects...you have to lower your metabolism rate by cooling your body. Take off your clothes and lie on the floor very still. I'll go search the cabinets for a water based lubricant..".
EXP:231

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Jayde, hearing his assessment stared at him for a moment. Was he kidding? "how do you cure poison..." But that was drowned out as he continued on his little speech. Was she really going to die? She was starting to feel a little sick and strange. But then again that could have been just his words affecting her. Was he lying or fooling around with her? Could she trust him? Was there any alternative. "Fine," She huffed as she began to slip out of her clothing, if she was dying it wouldn't matter anyways. And if he was just pulling her leg, she would just... well she would figure out something else to do to him.

Unless stopped she would slip off her clothing and lay still on the floor, looking at him expectantly. "Well are you going to go get the stuff to help?" Jayde was a true innocent. The way she had handled the dead body was just the way she thought about most things. There was nothing she could about it but get rid of it. So why run and scream like an idiot. But now, like an idiot she was lying on the ground nude waiting some stranger to help save her life. This was going to be one long day, if he was messing with her. It would also be a long walk home. Without him or his recipe. There were just somethings in life that just were not worth the problems they created.

-266/1812-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Oh god, she was doing it. She was actually doing it. Penny had to conceal his own amusement at this point by turning out of the managers office and into the restaraunt proper. Should be something around here even if it was only to. Ah here we go. He went over to the sink and grabbed a bottle of old hand wash. Whilst it was by no means something that you could use sexually. He had no intention of rubbing it anywhere that was going to be inserted into anything! Quickly he rushed back in and got his first full few of the girl naked on the floor. She didn't look too amused at the whole thing. And he was trying to keep the mask of professionalism on whilst fighting the urge to just let himself have a boner. He handed her the hand wash. Since she couldn't read well it made things easier.

" Quick, rub this into your breasts"

He stood there waiting for a moment and then decided he would have to explain that one too. " You'll feel that its cold, and thats about right. The poison reacts with heat, cooling your body is the only way to counter its effects...so just get to it...I'll tell you when to stop". He guessed he could probably watch from his pre-riferal vision whilst rumaging through the drawers for the recipe. So did just that, turning his back to her and opening up the drawers.

EXP:263

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Why was she even doing this? it was chilly on the ground and she jerked her foot as something furry brushed past it. "Please hurry. Wiseman. I really do not relish the thought of becoming rat food." Her body shuddered delicately as she thought about that problem. Her body was young and slender, with delicate curves. Her waist was small, but her hips flared in a manner that would give a man a wonderful handhold. She had pert, perky breasts a little on the small size, but they were at least a handful, they just wouldn't spill out of them. She made a strange sight, her white hair the only thing covering bits and pieces of her body. A white tendril over her right breast that covered one of the perky nipples, a portion laying over her shoulder and covering the upper part of her left arm.

When he returned she took the bottle of liquid from him and poured a little bit onto her breasts and began to massage it in. It was slippery and she made a face as her hands slipped around the perky orbs of flesh. "Are you sure this is going to work Wiseman?"

-211/2023-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:14 pm

This was honestly amazing, really it was. I mean if he'd tried this way back when this never would have worked but the ignorance of this people. Hell he could tell her that she had to jam some sort of large spherical object into her vagina to increase her heart rate and she'd probably do that. But nah, she'd guess at that point when he burst out laughing that he was just playing about with her. And well she wouldn't be too happy about that he imagined. " Yeah, just keep doing it". He waved at her back as he searched through the drawers of papers. Eventually he found a document attributing to the actual preperation of the chicken pror to it being deep frozen. He pulled out the bit of paper and held it up in the air triumphantly. " Here we go....some of this might be difficult to get....". He stroked his chin and then looked back down at her.

" You should be fine now. You can put your clothes back on, but I wouldn't advise runnning around or fighting for at least a week, that shit lies dormant in your system..."

He handed her the bit of paper which was of course in the old langauge. Which meant she still needed him. A perfect lure into the next stage of the business plan. "Course that might mean your horse is in trouble if you can't run or fight....but I suppose I could help you get it back for free...".

EXP:267

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:49 am

Jayde was finally able to stop rubbing the slippery stuff into her skin. As she drew her hands away, she looked at them in disgust. Her face said it all, the right corner of her mouth curled up in a sneer, her eyes glaring hard at her hands now coated in the liquid. Her mind was silently saying ewww, as if she was trying to be polite and not say it out loud. Jayde had to resist the urge to shake her hands. It was now turning cold and slimy and not very pleasant. "How am I suppose to put my clothes on with this stuff. It will ruin the silk. Should I wash it off first?" She looked over to the man, known as Wiseman. She really wanted this stuff off her. Jayde was a nice person at heart, she was a good student, followed her Master's teaching and was dutiful. But due to her upbringing and subsequent exile, she had gained the love of certain luxuries. And despised when she did not have them. She had worked and earned every scrap of silk clothing, every jewel and gem that adorned her body. Vain was not what she was, but she just enjoyed the beauty of it all, plus she liked to cut a beautiful figure.

Dead bodies did not bother her, but she hated to be slimy, grimy, or otherwise ewww looking. Jayde was still only a teenager after all. Intelligent, but still learning what it meant to be wise. When he came over with the recipe in hand she held up her hands and shook her head. She was not going to destroy that piece of paper with her slimy hands. Then in reply to his comment about her horse, those eyes narrowed, "You would do it for free? nothing is free, Wiseman, that much I have learned in my short life. So what do you get from it?"

-339/2462-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:28 am

“ Yeah Sure wash it off if you like although I’d be surprised if any of the pipes were still working in this place...might be a puddle outside or something”.

It was true, whilst the hand wash had probably been lying there since the disaster he didn’t doubt that the pipes would have probably rusted and failed some time ago. And even had she the knowledge of what turning on a tap did, and if it did work. Chances are the water wasn’t going to be too pleasant. And then it was back to business, she was young but had at least learned some fundamental truths of life. Nothing comes for free. In truth he did have something to gain from her. But it wasn’t something that was going to cost her, at least nothing physical or tangible. He put his hand on the top of his hat and pulled it down slightly covering his eyes. “ A Wise Man once said...good deeds are worth their weight in gold”. This was to be his answer for her. There were two interpretations of this phrase, one that simply a good deed was its own reward. That good feeling you’d get was more than enough reward. But to people like Penny. He saw the converse side to it.

It wasn’t done for that warm fuzzy feeling. But rather from the links such a thing built. If he helped her get back her horse which was clearly important to her. Then she would think much of him, and would be more inclined to help him in the future should he come knocking. To build a better rapport with a person, any person. Could always come in handy.

EXP:305

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 am

So she was stuck with this slimy stuff on her, the guy went on about something dealing with pipes and she shrugged. Jayde figured she would move herself out to the outside, still without clothing and find a pond or something to clean off. A clap of thunder heralding a rising storm. While they had been inside the building the sky had grown gray and dreary looking. In fact as she stood out there, the rain began to fall. Jayde shrugged her shoulders at the strangeness of her situation. But at the moment she was not going to look a gift of rain to wash herself off in the mouth.

Another crack of thunder had the clouds opening and pouring out around her. The young padawan stood still and just let the rain wash off the strange liquid covering her breasts. Finally she walked back into the building, looking like a wet cat. Moving back into the office area, she pulled the wet strands of white hair out of her face and stood there dripping. It was cold and her perky little nipples showed just how cold she was. Wrapping her arms around herself, she shifted from foot to foot, as water collected in a pool around her feet. "Wiseman... do you think there are towels somewhere in here?" She looked almost pitiful as she shivered. "It is raining outside."

-260/2722-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:01 am

There was thunder outside and the girl seemed to take that as a hint to get on out and get this stuff washed off her. For a moment as she left Penny's smirk dropped. A hand moved to his head and began to rub at the sides of his temples. A memory. Vivid, clear as day. Him standing in a room, the sound of rain pattering around him. He was staring into a mirror, like slides passing through......a giant figure behind him. Archdemon. Its eyes blurred into him as it placed a hand on his shoulder. His own hand reaching up to touch something that wasn't there. Closed eyes. A blurr. blood. Fire. Staring out into open city, rain falling into the darkness. Tossing pages of a book out into the horizon. The pages of his life. His story. He looked at his own hand, there was a reason people didn't particularly like flash backs. They were different from memory. For a brief second , you were almost there. Feeling what you felt at the time. What you were at the time. For Penny it had been-.

Then the girl came back in and asked him his question. The mask slipped back on as he turned around to face her naked form. Towels. Probably not. " Unlikely. Rats would have eaten them up by now". Not literally eaten of course, but as was mentioned previously rats and mice tended to take things like paper and fabric and use them to construct their nests. He slipped his hands out of his jacket and then tossed it over to her. " There. Use that as a towel. Not the softest of fabrics but it'll get the job done". Would she worry about him getting wet? He didnt much care about that. He enjoyed the rain. And was used to harshness...dampness....vagrancy came with that. Being used to such things.

EXP: 341

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:21 am

Jayde looked at the coat and then back to the male before her. She reached out a hand and took the coat. Her eyes gazing questioningly at him. "What about yourself, wiseman? You will get wet, or worse, the water could ruin your nice coat." She sounded concerned, but he did nothing to stop, she would throw the jacket over her shoulders and around her form, allowing the water to soak into the fabric as she dried herself. When she was finally dry, she slipped the jacket off and placed it gingerly over the chair in the office, while she pulled her clothing on. Making sure everything was covered and adjusted. "So you have the recipe? " she asked softly as she pulled on her boots. Then she stood and picked up his jacket. "Its storming really bad out there. Do you want to wait out the storm or what now?"

Thunder crashed outside and flashes of lightning sizzled the sky to the ground. Rain water, began to leak through cracks and holes in the ceiling in various places. Dripping down with a sound much like water hitting metal, the rain hit the floor making little puddles. It would eventually stop. A gust of wind howled through the cracks in the building, causing a cool breeze to filter through the decaying eatery.

-258/2980-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:26 am

“ Don’t worry about me girl...I’m used to being out in the cold”.

He said in a strangely joyful voice despite the nature of the words. He had that mask of a grin on his face as he watched her dry herself up before sticking his jacket over the chair to dry. Her next question did make him think though. Move out inot the storm or wait it out inside the derelict building. ” Pass up the chance to spend the night with a young honey such as yourself huddled together for warmth or watch you go out in a wet t shirt situation...decisions decisions...”. Once again that grin and then it dropped allowing him to be more serious. Before he spoke once more he moved over to the chair where his jacket was hung over and touched it. Damp, probably take a bit to dry, not that wearing a damp jacket was any strange thing to him however.

” On a more serious note, probably best that we stay inside. Theres more than the environmental issues to consider....storm weather invites all sorts of trouble...not easy to fight off a threat when your also fighting off the wind....not that it matters to me but well call me a white knight, I’d prefer if nothing happens to anyone whilst under my watch”.

But then there was addressing the point about the recipe. “ Yeah I found it, though making it might be tricky....preparation of the food isn’t the issue the actual cooking though might pose a bit of a problem...”.He sat down against a wall and tipped his hat. “ It’ll be getting dark soon, there should be some containers in the main area with a symbol on them that looks like fire. Bring them to me”.

EXP:322
PWC:322

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am

Jayde blushed at his words, although the second part of the statement held no understanding for her. Clearing her throat for a moment, she looked away. "Wiseman... I am... well I am not.." It was apparent that she was uncomfortable. The rest of the phrase was barely above a whisper, her face red from the rush of blood. She was flustered and looked up when he changed the subject, grateful of the change. The blush slowly faded as she moved to find these items marked with a fire. Nodding, she quietly moved out into the main room. This way she had time to compose herself. Searching high and low, she found a container on the wall with images of fire on it.

It took her a moment to get it off the wall. Those green eyes stared at the pictures and she shrugged. Better look for more. This was red with a handle of sorts. Setting that down on one of the tables, she continued to search, finding other containers with fire on them, she added those to the pile. Slowly she lifted the containers and brought them back to the man in the suit. Setting down the first one and then the second one. Finally bringing in the odd one with the handle and metal spout. It was red with paper put on it. "Are these what you are looking for?" She asked softly as she sat down against the wall.

-261/3241-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:39 pm

" What is there something on my face?..".

He seemed to be asking that as a geuniune question not quite getting that his previous comment had somewhat flustered Jay'De. Then she went off playing the gatherer. He pulled one of his knees up to his chest and then pulled out his knife. Flicking the blade in and out. Just how to deal with this world. Well this was one way certainly. Find someone and help them. but then there was that whole other side of him that just wanted to take take take from her. ot quite sure just what he would takee from this one though. Sex wasn't much of an interest to him. Never had been. But there were other things. Innocence for one. He shook his head. Nah, he had to be Wiseman. Couldn't be the demon. no not anymore. Had to keep the mask up.

She came back in with many items, one of which would be useful just in case this went wrong. The other was precisely what he needed. Penny stood up and gathered some of the useless papers and folders in the drawers. Then picked up a chair and smashed it off the wall in a rather violent fashion which might have shocked Jay'De. he gathered the pieces of wood in the middle of the office floor. Pushing the table to the back of the room. Then placed the papers on top of it for kindle. He flicked up his knife and stabbed it into the top of one of the cooking oil containers. He held it out with one hand and poured it down onto the papers. Being careful not to completely soak it, keeping some for later.He put it down in the corner. Picked up a bit of concrete and flicked out his knife. Dragging it across until eventually he got some sparks. The sparks caught and up went the fire.

" There we go"

EXP: 340

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Jayde watched him break up the chair rather violently, and use the wood for a fire. The buckets she had to bring him were obviously some sort of fuel for the fire, the paper laying aorund the room, had been used for kindling. This man obviously knew how to survive on his own. Watching him, she had jumped when he smashed the chair rather violently. This man might have suppressed anger issues, but at least he was helping her out. Softly she sighed and offered, "Thanks for helping me out and finding this recipe. So how do you think we should go about fixing it, since you can read it and I cannot?"

Moving up close to the fire, she settled down in front of it, just close enough to feel the warmth. "Also, what are these things that I brought you and what do they do?" She was insanely curious about these things and if she could actually use them for her research. I mean the liquid fuel was something that could start a fire quicker, kind of like animal fat could do so as well. But as will animal fat, one had to be careful lest it burst into flames and quickly get out of hand. She wondered if the bucket of liquid would be like that. But that would be for later, "Do you think that I can get a small vial of that liquid?" She rummaged in her small pack and pulled out a small glass vial. "I might be able to use it my research."

-285/3526-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Suppressed anger issues. Might just have, but Penny was like all madmen. He tended to not be as simple as that. Harder to read, he might seem threatening when in reality he was being playful. Head butting a certain woman coming to mind. He watched as Jay’de huddled around the fire that he had built. Indeed Penny was used to surviving on his own, and it wasn’t due to his training or anything like that. Penny was a vagrant, had been ever since before the dawn.. Learning to keep warm and survive without the help of anyone kind of came part in parcel. Even though he might not look it now. He was still used to and expecting the roughness of life in the streets. Worse was, that his streets were those of Arden. Hell. A plce were you were more likely to be killed and eaten than anything else.

She asked about the things that he had her gather. He pointed to the red thing. “ That puts out fires...not sure if it still works but thats how its supposed to work...”. He scratche dhis head, twenty odd years, eh probably wouldn't work ut who knew. Maybe the expiry was still on it. Didn't know and suppose it didn't much matter unless this fire got out of control. And considering this was an abandoned building anyways. Didn't give a rats ass if it did. " The other one tends to start fires....as you just saw....feel free to take some of it....as for fixing our issue...well I ain't what you'd call a chief or an engineer...".

EXP:288
PWC:288

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 pm

She took the vial and dipped it into the liquid that was used to start fires. Collecting the sample, she looked at it and wished she had her horse. The saddlebags contained all of her work. All of her notes were with her mount. She sighed and watched the flames tearing through the kindling like hungry wolves tearing into the carcass of a deer. It was soothing and hypnotic. Allowed her mind to wander. Jayde finally shook herself and looked over to the man in the strange suit. "Then we will have to go with the trial and error method. Once I find my teacher, we were heading to a village that he resided in, I can get to the village and a kitchen. Then you can be the taste tester, as well as read off that recipe. Do we need anything else from here?"

Jayde motioned around the room as she waited for him to answer. Her knees bending and coming up to her chest. She wrapped her arms around her knees and rested her head on those knees. In that moment, she looked her age, and looked like she was lost and alone in the world. But inside she was feeling like it was just a matter of time before her world righted itself and she got back on the proper path of her research. Being a researcher was difficult when one did not have all of their equipment. Another sigh came from her as she continued to stare back into the dancing flames.

-272/3798-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:59 am

He stared into the fire blazing, enough kindle to keep it going but hed ensured that it wasn't too much. Too much could have made things more diffficult to control. But as it stood things would be alright with it. He stared over the blaze for the briefest of seconds at his slightly damp company. JayDe. Apparantly her horse being kidnapped and raped was more a blow to her ability to research than anything else. He wondered if the horse itself was a scientist or if it has just carried her equipment. He thought it would probably be the latter but ultimately wasn't willing to rule anything out as far as horse doctors were concerned.

" Its ok"

He said with a mischeivious smile. " We'll get your horse back from the grunting rapist". Which he supposed that they would, it would not be long before she tracked down just where she had left the horse and from there they could progress into actually finding the rapist in question and rescusing her horse and whatever equipment and or doctoring abilities that it had. The main thought in his mind at the moment concerned this girl continuely mentioning that she had a master somewhere. " This master of yours....just what does he do for you?". It was his curiousity considering that the relationship he imagined would probably be similar to the type that he had ongoing with Shiori prior to well.

The world exploding.

Well exploding was perhaps too strong a word but the point remained.

EXP:295
PWC:295

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Jayde looked up at him, her chin resting on her knees. "Why do you think he was after me and why would he hurt my horse? What did I do to that man to make him so angry?" She shuddered as she thought back to the white haired man and guttural growls. Her voice was so stressed out, that she closed her eyes and shook her head slowly from side to side. "I am still not sure how he knows me, I do not know him. And how did he get my horse. All of my things are one my horse." She sighed again and then opened her eyes. Those green jade eyes looked into his face as he asked the question about her teacher. "He is my teacher, a man of great knowledge. Knowledge of magics and battlefield strategy. I was learning to control my own powers through his teachings. I was with him outside of Mare Maris and could not remember why we were there. Someone attacked him, and he warped me out of there. Something with wrong and ended up all the way out here. That was when you found me and that other man." She closed her eyes and went quiet again. Opening those eyes, she gazed back into the fire. "Now that I have divulged most of my short little life, can you tell me more about yours?" She hoped more than just his name and the few tidbits would be revealed. It seemed the best time for such things.

-258/4056-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:44 pm

" I see..."

His eyes returned to the fire. His master wasn't much a master of anything, Not battle not strategy. Well he was sure she could hold her own in the former but well. Thats when she asked about his life. Was it really smart to be telling anyone just about who he was? He smirked. Chances are she wouldn't believe him. But then again even if she did. " Top secret...so lips closed...". He told her, just so she'd know to keep her mouth shut. If she didn't well he could just kill her. " A long time ago, in a world vastly different from this one...there was a man....well he wasn't really a man...he was a demon...an Onikonjou....for years and years and years...this guy just sat down, wasting away...he had no real existance....surrounded by filth and rubbish...living on the street....what was it that prevented him from moving?...becoming more?....insanity". He looked up from the fire and placed a hand on his cheek cupping his head.

" But one day things change....its not as if he just stops being crazy its just that....the madness becomes focused....becomes drowned out by this noise...this sound....like the beating of a drum, of a heart...or the knocking on a door....the noise distracted him from the madness and made him go out into that big wide world that was hell and find just what it was that had snapped him out of it.....but theres more than just hell he finds....theres a world with water...with people....and him and his only friend in the world, a cat. Go out and start to discover what it is to live....sure its tough they live on the streets but that was fine!...they lived..they met interesting people....and then....the noise just...went quiet..".

His eyes went glassy, misty. Like he was remembering something that was almost right in front of him. "....So like before...he finds an alleyway...sits down...decay sets in...and he's trapped in his own head....drowning in his own unorganised memories...thoughts...nightmares...then someone comes to him...someone important....takes him away from the rot and decay....the noise doesn't come back....but he listens and hears....a heartbeat...something to focus and drown it out....this woman...she gave him a life...a job...and helped him train his own mind so that the insanity wouldn't cripple him...but become his greatest strength. Suffice to say he fell head over heels...declared his loyalty...his oath...to protect her till the end....she didn't feel the same way though...but he kept on working, focused in helping her like she helped him..so he built himself a city...became a lord of hell just to build an army to ensure her safety...and when the time came that army was needed...he was there to stand with her...right till the end...as he promised...".He winked at Jay'De.

"...Lovely story eh?"..

EXP: 579
PWC:579

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:58 am

Jayde listened to the man's story, and a few things came to light. The man before her was from a time prior to the dawn, he was a demon, and he was most likely powerful as hell itself if he created an army and led it. An army of demons. So she had made a deal with the devil it would seem. And a crazy one at that. Mentally she shrugged and accepted her lot and part in this currently story of his. Although the story was missing a few things, like what happened to the woman, and why was he still protecting her, when she didn't feel the same. Jayde watched him and shook her head. "Not a true love story. More like a love disaster" She slowly rose to her feet as the storm raged outside the building. Giving a stretch, she looked startled when her stomach growled.

Placing a hand to her belly, she quickly sat back down. "Excuse me, that was... uncalled for." Then she changed the subject, a blush creeping up on her face. "Why did the demon keep protecting her, even after she didn't feel the same way. What happened to the woman at the end of the story? You left those parts out." She really wanted know, if the woman was killed in the end by this demon, then she knew she would have to be very, very careful around him. A clap of thunder exploded outside and the little mage jumped nearly out of her skin.

-263/4319-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:46 am

" Hahaha...yeah that sounds about right actually"

Love disaster, maybe but then the entire thing was a bigger mess than a pick up truck going loco on the freeway. Shiori in love with a man who loved another girl. It was like playing a game of love conga line rather than a triangle. So she was questioning him on the hazy bits of his story. " Well the woman saved him, so he owed her one right?....I mean, what would he do really without a purpose?....gotta remember this guy was a walking bum, he needed something for his life to be focused around...in this case it just so happened to be this girl protecting her and all that crap...and trust me she needed protecting.....she was an heiress to this big ass corporation only the person in charge didn't want her getting to the control position....they wanted her as a puppet and this girl was too stuck in the mud for that...so it came to the point her life was at threat from within her own family.....then of course she used to be a demon hunter. So she made no friends south of the border either...". He scratched his chin. " Honestly I don't know how I- I mean he managed to convince the demons to help her even after that.....must have been a good orator...you know like Hitler but with more style...". He stared into the air and sighed about just what had happened to the girl.

" Ya see thats where it gets weird. Nobody knows quite what happened to the girl, least of all the guy...shes somewhere around I'm sure, but shes not looking for him. But theres the real tragedy I suppose. She ain't looking, yet he has to"

He let out a sigh. " But thats his destiny. A transient ghost. Moving in and out of peoples lives, touching them but never making any kind of lasting effect". At this point Penny tipped his hat and leaned backwards against the wall hiding his eyes beneath the shade and cloth.
Done for Free 9-51
" No matter how much I want to"

EXP:406
PWC:406

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:32 am

Jayde blinked at him and scooted over to the wall beside him, leaning back. "So you owed her one, you have paid the debt. Why not use your life as your own? Focus around an idea or goal that is totally your own. You don't need anyone else to control you like that, or what you focus on. I spend a lot of time by myself out here. Finding my own way in life. A greater purpose, most likely not. But I enjoy myself for the most part. I was researching different areas and their cultures and how they were all similar in hopes of finding a way to read the old script. But you can do that, and perhaps even teach me. From there, I can sutdy a few of the ancient tomes in that writing. There are some scientific things I would eventually like to do. Harness magical spells into items or into liquids. A healing spell into a liquid that can be sold, would make a fortune. Also save a lot of time trying to constantly cast the healing spell." She sighed and closed her eyes.

"The point is, it is my life, my research. My own ideas, my own points of focus. I think that is what you need, not someone to tell you what to focus on, but something to focus on for yourself. What do you want from life? If you are demon, it means you will live possibly forever, what would you like to accomplish? Ruling the world? Making a fortune, killing mass amounts of foes? Seriously, you do not need her, never did."

-279/4598-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:31 pm

" Now you'd be right on a few things there, yeah its my life...yeah I suppose I filled my debt".

What did Penny really want to say? That the chains on him were ones that he wanted on? " I don't have an existance here without that purpose..I feel that if I try to find something myself. I'll drift out of reality again....a butterfly in a hurricane". He made little fluttering gestures with his hands to get the point across. The humans, they had different ideas on things. Her she seemed to be all about the research. Had ourselves a little scientist here. But him, well trying to explain the way he worked to her was like trying to teach a fish to walk. The logic just wasn't there. " Why does a perfectly normal, hhappy family dog...suddenly turn and attack its master?....no history of violent behaviour...yet it just...does it...".. He was trying to get the point across here the only way he knew how. "...No matter how attached you get to an animal...you can't forget its an animal, it doesn't think like you would....it doesn't understand the rights or wrongs of things like that....it has no moral code...ethics....yet still they're thought of in human terms....thats like me...you look at me...you hear me...you think of me just as if I was a human". Fact of the matter is she probably would have been able to tell otherwise anyways because of his coat.

"...I'm not human though...and I don't think like you, my existance...my sanity...I can't exist without a purpose to serve, and it can't be my own simply because I don't have a purpose I need...I don't expect you to understand but...thats just how it is toots...I'll wear these chains of my own will till I fall and fade into Sheol"

EXP:351
PWC:351

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Jayde gave him a sigh and just shook her head. "Well then, it is your life, your choice. If you want chains like that then we had best find you a person to chain yourself too then. Because I do not think you need this other woman. She obviously does not care a wit for you. If she did, she would be looking for you." Jayde's face grew angry for a moment as she thought about it. "Seriously, why her? She obviously took you for granted, I mean, you should never treat friends like that. Friends are so hard to find." The anger drained from her as she glanced over to him from the corner of her eye. "Lets change the subject, what kind of purpose should you serve? What do you like to do? Maybe I can offer some help in find you are purpose, or person to serve. Someone better than your last... well... employer." Her head leaned back against the wall, another yawn creeping forth. "You already have one purpose.... help make that chicken. but you need something more than just that." She was growing sleepy, but her heart was in the right place. She wanted to help the man, even if he was a demon. He had helped her out.

-224/4822-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:01 am

" Well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it"

Said Penny attempting to move the subject on, although he doubted that it would have much effect. Being the servant of Shiori had taught him a lot of things about himself and had really crafted himself as he was. Wiseman. If he had't had that kind of interaction chances are he would have given into the needless compulsions that ruled the rest of his kind and perhaps would have raped and tortured this little girl just for his own amusement. Even the thought of it right now set his teeth on edge. Tying her to the floor and working her over with his knife. Small cuts. Blood...he gritted his teeth lightly and then just let out a grin. Though it wasn't a happy one, or neccisarily one that was caused by his current thoughts. Rather it just seemed to be an automatic reaction to identifiying his own weakness. There was a reason you didn't let a mad dog off its leash. There was a reason you didn't remove the muzzle, it was there for a reason. To keep it from biting.

" Ah yes, the chicken"

He said, fuck yeah. Chicken, getting that shit remade was top class priority at the moment. Anything else could really get in line. Well cept maybe finding Shiori. But then again, maybe that could wait a bit too. Jay'De was right. If she wasn't looking for him that meant she couldn't have been that concerned about him. Really that alone gave him a kind of deep seated resentment. He had been loyal. And yet she hadn't even bothered to lift her head. If she had shouted his name. He would have came running. Then thoughts of torturing her, cutting off her eyelids. So she couldn't look away. Force her to see him for once. He chuckled under his breath. " And what would you suggest then for the ghost of this city?".

EXP: 358
PWC:358

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 am

Jayde yawned and let him move the topic along, then was hit with the last little question as she was getting warm and snug. She thought about it for a moment, unaware of his train of thoughts concerning her, or her body. If she had known of them, it might have sent her running, but as for now, she figured that he was safe. Another yawn caught the innocent girl and she stretched, her head bobbing. "Well my suggestion is that after we figure out the chicken, or while, you can meet my teacher. He might have a job for you, something to leash you. As for me, I seriously doubt I could hold your leash. Certainly not strong enough." Jayde was tired and she began to show it greatly, her body slipping to the side as she slumped over, laying on her side amid the floor and scattered paperwork. Warm and content, she used her arm as a cushion and closed her eyes. "Good night, wiseman. And thank you." It was softly said just before drifting off to sleep.

Jayde had a kind and pure heart. And although she knew that not everyone else had the same, she was still willing to give this demon the benefit of the doubt.

-223/5045-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:55 am

There was a light breeze as the girl finished talking allowing him to ponder her words. Would he let himself be tied to someone other than her? Probably not. The girl wasn't strong enough, and he wouldn't serve her master. In truth Penny had but one liege lord. And that was how it was going to stay. She moved to sleep next to the fire and Penny just tilted his hat to give the illusion of sleep. It would never be true sleep though. He would sit here until morning came and then he would take off into the sunset as he usually did. But would it even be a good idea to wait that long? Yellow eyes flickered within th haze. Probably not. Wiseman waited until he was sure she was asleep.And then silently got up and left. He would no doubt see her again, but he wouldn't allow himself to be around her for that long.

It was the way fate intended things to be. He would touch her life now, and then agian in the future. But would not have a lasting impact. At least that was visible.

" Don't thank me yet, you might regret it"

As the last light of the bonfire faded away in the distance Penny moved deeper into the centre of Medius. No doubt that he wouldnt be able to stay here safely for long. He had things that needed to be done. Established long before he could attempt to settle things down

EXIT

EXP: 264
PWC:264
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Done for Free Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done for Free   Done for Free EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Updated Penny