Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reflections

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Reflections   Reflections EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Reflections Kaza_01

Since it only took her an hour of shopping and bartering for the most common of items, Kazakura made it back to the cliff and flew down to the ledge that served as an entrance to what might one day be the beginning of the new Domenance. But with a two sacks, she walked into the area to see the flurry of cleaning. Hakim's wife looked to the Priestess and bowed her head in deference. "My lady, we are glad to see you have been spared some of the fate of our tribe. We are scattered to the four winds, or at least my husband would like to believe." Kazakura smiled and looked about the place and set the sacks upon the table in the dining room. Domen may not have to eat, but she sure did as did the rest of their servants. "It is a pleasure to see you again, twenty years to be waking up and finding this much destruction. Lord Domen will be returning this evening, and I would like to see as much of this place cleaned as possible. I thank you for your assistance."
"Not at all Priestess. Our pleasure, Hakim and the men are working on cleaning out the passageway so we can bring in new furniture and such at a later date. Then he will work on returning the water to your bathing area." The woman bowed as her sisters began to go through the sack to find new linens and clothing. Hakim's wife, Maya looked at the things with a bit of disgust. "These are not fitting of your station, my lady."
"I know Maya, but for now they will serve until I find the silk I need."
"We shall work on do that as well for you my lady."
"Shall I help with the cleaning?" For a moment the priestess thought the matronly women would need to pick her jaw off the floor.
"My lady, you jest. This is not a job for you. You must prepare for the Lord's arrival." With that she turned around and began to shoo the priestess from the cave dwelling. The woman was always like this. Kazakura was not adverse to hard work, she had scrubbed floors as an acolyte. So for now it would be enough that she just left the women to work and flew back into the ruin temple.

-443/443-
Reflections Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Reflections Kaza_01

Who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows, only time
And who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose, only time

Kazakura began to pick through the ruins careful, pulling back the overgrowth. Letting out a sigh, as she went moved up the stairs to the wooden door that stood upon its hinges, half broken and hanging there like a lover clinging to a dying man. A hefty push had it opening and falling off the last hinge with a crash. Stepping over the broken door, she entered the shadowy interior where the gaps in the ceiling made the sun shine down in beams. Sand obscured the floor of the temple and dust covered the altar and raised dais. The throne, where the greatest being to walk this realm once sat lording over his people, lay on its side, broken in half. It was saddening to see, the gold on the walls, the silver altar placings, even the precious stones in the throne, had all be taken. Everything of value was gone.

The priestess knelt in front of the throne, and ran her hand over the stonework. A tear slipped from her right eye and slid down her cheek. It was hurt to see everything that they had built reduced to nothing more that memories trapped in rubble. It angered her, the calm, accepting priestess was actually angry at the forces she once revered. How could this happen to them? What happened to the years? To everything they had worked to build. Yes Domen was a tyrant, but he had been fair with his people. Harsh but fair. The people prospered under his care. Was that really evil of him? It was never about evil or good in this world, but survival and being with the ones you cared for the most.

Their relationship was complicated at best. But he always treated her the best that a demon really could. He protected her as she protected him, placed her as his priestess, confessed that he had no heart when she had never asked for it. Once, he had admitted that she weakened him in a way he did not understand. In her darkest moments, he petted her, allowed her to just be herself, they never said much to each other, but trusted the other over any around them. She knew there were most likely other women, even though he had admitted after taking her innocence, that he had not had a woman like that in a few thousand years. But since then, there may of been other women, but he never flaunted them or in their bed. Love was such a complicated thing, especially in her era of time. It was a rare thing in a relationship, most of them made to be for gains to both or one party. But she knew that she was special to him. All of these little things spoke of that. Plus above all of that, he constantly reminded her that it was his will that she remain with him until the end of her days and that she would carry his seed. Now was certainly not the time for that, she would need to gather those herbs before nightfall.

-577/1020-
Reflections Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Reflections Kaza_01

Who can say why your heart sighs
As your love flies, only time
And who can say why your heart cries
When your love lies, only time

Maya and Hakim stood at the end of the tunnel staring up into the tunnel. "Did you tell her, woman?"
"Of course not, she has enough on her mind. Do you really think I want to be the one to tell her that we too, just appeared as if waking up from a long sleep."
"Why not? she would figure it out."
"No that is men talk, between the men. You Hakim, my dear husband, get to tell Lord Domen when he returns."
"At least some of us are together."
"Yes, but we need to find the others. They could be anywhere in this new yet old realm."
"I sent out Arin and Moha to seek out answers. As is our duty to our lord while he is away. The priestess should be the one to tell our Lord."
"I will not have her burdened with such things. Not right now. Things like this could make or break the relationship between them. But we will always be here, loyal until last breath."
"Women, do not try match making again."
"And why not, they are perfect for each other. Now shoo and finish up that water, I want everything to be ready for our Lord's return."
"Why do I let you do this to me, wife."
"Because I am the best thing that ever happened in your miserable life, cur." With that, Hakim planted a passionate kiss upon his wife's lips and smiled at her teasing. Their clan was large, always had been, and Hakim knew a powerful warlord when he saw one. Domen had come in the nick of time and being of a lower class of people, the chance he had been offered to be almost nobility in the city of Domenance, had been too good to pass up. But they were loyal, his sons would find the others if there others, they would also seek out information about the surrounding area to be able to report back to Lord Domen when next they spoke.

- - - - - - - - - -

Back in the temple, Kazakura rose from her kneeling position and wiped away the tear that was slowly running down her fair cheek. She continued to pace through the main room, the glass from the windows, crunching under feet. Time was not their friend on this matter, time was cruel to them to do such. It was like everyone had just vanished. But Hakim and Maya had seemed like they had been here all these years. It was complicated and the priestess just shook her head. Her hand reached up as she began to pull vines away from the walls.

-535/1555-
Reflections Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Reflections EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:22 am

updated
Back to top Go down