Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Morning Woods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Morning Woods   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:29 am

Quick Post Box wrote:
Things seemed to be progressing well. Battousai was able to go back to Theden and bring with him 25 men who were assisting Jun’Jo with their building. On top of that, his own men were working hard in order to create a village that all could be proud of. During this time, the issue came up of where resources would come from after the land was cleared off. To continue to try to pull all the resources from Jun’Jo would leave it barren and ugly, so for that purpose there needed to be a place to gain resources from that was separate from the actual residential areas, meaning more land would have to be conquered. Since they specialized in lumber, a place with wood would be preferable, but location was also an important factor. On top of that, it was probably a wise thing to get an outpost set up; since there would be a village rising up, attention would be drawn to the area; for that purpose, precautions were to be made.

So far in Theden, there were three large (medium) houses made of wood, as well as several huts and yurts set up for the men who worked in the budding village. One of the large (medium) houses would be claimed for Battousai, with the other to be shared between Dravec and his apprentice; though it would be arguable if Dravec actually used such things as ‘beds’ and ‘indoors’. The sun would rise, welcoming a new day, and Battousai would rise from his bed in order to begin said new day. His intent would be to prepare for the day, locate Dravec, and set a party to move to the lands which his aid would be recommending for the outpost and potential lumber camp.

321 / 321

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:48 am

My return had been delayed by... illness for the last couple weeks and would be expected to be delayed a bit longer, while I continue to undergo a transformation for lack of a better term while recovering in Sunnveil. Mirage had remained in the secret village to oversee the Network while I was gone with Battousai and Jay'de in Mare Maris and also during my departure following those events and while she might find cause for concern that I had not contacted her or returned, she knew what her duties were until my appearance. While she personally enjoyed the secret HQ village of the Network, referred to as the Nest, she had relocated to Jun'Jo for the time being. She would be residing in the domicile that is meant for me and Jay'de. It would be more of a primary hub for me to operate out of when not at the Nest.

Mirage had awoken shortly after dawn and prepared her report for the samurai lord of Jun'Jo. Being an operative was rather easy for Mirage, but my role as Strategist and Advisor to Battousai is something she definitely struggles at. Still, we had a role to fulfill and so it would be done. Once her report is prepared, she leaves the house and makes her way over towards Battousai's normal morning location in order to report in and receive orders for the Network.

EXP: 258
TEXP: 2 (250 & NPC)

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:05 am

Battousai begins a fire within the confines of the house in which he dwelled. The fire would warm up the middle portion of the house first and begin to spread about the structure. A metal pot would be hanging from a handle propped up by two wooden stands on either side making a makeshift cooking area that added additional function to the fire pit. A bucket of water would sit beside the fire place; Battousai would take that and section out a portion to drink and a portion to wash his face with. He would get dressed in white loose fitting garments pressed to his body by his leather armor and while he was doing that, he would allow his food to heat up, a simple breakfast of rice and meat.

Mirage would find him in his house still, if after coming to the door, Battousai would allow permission for her entry. By now, he had gotten used to her reports, though his questions were generally the same revolving around the awaited arrival of her master. Her presence reminded Battousai of his students, one being missing in action, namely Sera. It seems that either she was taking her mission to heart or she had recovered her memory and abandoned them. There was a lack of closure there, but it was more of an annoyance than anything else. As Mirage made her entry, Battousai would be spooning a portion of the rice onto a ivory plate in preparation to eat.

275 / 596

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:17 am

The lord's domicile would actually be the first place that she would look since it is early in the day. Upon reaching the lord's residence, she would knock on the door or partition and wait to be acknowledged. She would inform him that it was her in the event that he asked. Once permission to enter is granted, she would enter. Kneeling across from him at about 8-10 paces, she would bow respectfully. Mirage knew full well that she was a reflection of her leader while he was still missing, so she knew that she needed to act with the utmost respect towards Battousai. As she watches him prepare his plate, her first instinct is to request that he allow her to do that for him, but she restrained. He seemed to be in good health, so there seemed to be no reason to treat him as if he is incapable of looking after himself. Instead, she would remain silent for a moment. Once the rice is prepared, she would speak, "Good morning, my lord. Construction is progressing on schedule. The Network has cultivated contacts in three of the nearest border villages in the Desert Lands in order to begin trade of resources, goods, and information. The same efforts are being put forth in Latito and the nearest southern Coastal Region villages. Latito is providing minor resistance to outside influence, but I plan to send a token of goodwill in order to show them that we intend only to aid them in both economic prosperity and their own security. Those are the priority points of the report, Lord Battousai. What are the lord's orders for today?" She falls silent as she awaits the commands of the day and the question that frequently comes and provides no solace for either her worries about her leader nor towards her wonderings of his approval or disapproval of her aptitude as his stand-in advisor.

EXP: 362
TEXP: #3 (2 threads)

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:10 am

The samurai would hear the expected voice of his arrival as he prepares his plate for breakfast. His gaze would shift to her as the bow is presented before turning back to his food, giving her his ear to listen. She seemed a bit more disciplined than his other disciple; he hasn’t seen her around since the second dawning, but assumed she was with Dravec at the time. Either way, even when he wasn’t here, Dravec seemed to be a valuable resource to Battousai, if not through those which he commanded. Since it seemed she were waiting for him to finish, he would turn with the rice in hand and walk over nearby her and sit with his legs crossed before her, using his lap as an eating place for the time being. He eats while getting the progress report and after hearing the summary, he would speak, “that is fine...” He would continue, “I want to move forward with finding land for an outpost… as well as retrieving wood resources that is a good distance from the residential areas… where we are currently are. What surrounding areas have the scouts found that would be suitable for this?”

219 / 815

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 am

Mirage reaches into the pouch behind her and retrieves a "traveling map", one that is small enough to be easily transported with her, but large enough to easily read. She tells Battousai that her leader had started scouting the sector directly to the south or to the southwest. She would set the map between them with the north facing view provided for Battousai. She had studied the region more than enough times to be able to easily read the map upside down. She points out both areas and gives the rundown of the pros and cons. Thankfully neither of them had actual villages in them and while there were a few settlements, well really they were more resource gathering camps, neither posed a potential threat or reason for alarm. No martial force would be required to bring those sectors under the samurai's influence. More importantly in Mirage's mind tho is the fact that both sectors would fulfill the parameters that were set.

While wood wasn't overly abundant since it was not a heavily forested area, it would provide an ample supply while trade routes are being established between Jun'Jo and more forested regions. The closest hubs would be the ports near the Eastern Cove and the mountain merchant villages that bring in goods from Medius and the forest lands north of the Coastal Regions. She inquires, "My lord, is wood to be our primary import? I can get word to our merchants and operatives that are assigned to mercantile village posts in order for them to inform merchants that we require specific amounts of wood or other resources. All it requires is your command and I will see it done."

EXP: 324
TEXP: +2 (NPC & 250)

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:52 am

When the map is laid down, Battousai would look over it, orienting himself with it. At this moment, Jyn would be allowed to share the viewing session with Battousai, looking through the samurai’s eyes in a sense, as he would look over the map as well, giving his input in a more internal manner to Battousai. It seemed that he was in agreement with what Mirage was saying and mentioned something about ordering her to present her reports in the nude. The last part is mentally ignored, as Jyn often is when he is not being helpful, but Mirage has the samurai’s full attention as she speaks. With a nod, he would comment, “wood seems to be universal among needs for now. It is sturdy and easy to build and rebuild with.” Looking back down at the map, he would point to the first place that Mirage had mentioned and would comment, “I would like to see this area before the afternoon. If it is suitable, then we can place men on it today and begin the surveying of the land. After putting some men on it, they can begin to prepare the land and possibly set up an output there.”

217 / 1032

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:31 am

Mirage nods respectfully and confirms, "Your Will be done, my lord. I will dispatch a scouting party to prepare for your arrival and I will have your horse prepared." She pauses and makes a marking on the map within the selected sector directly south of Jun'Jo. She looks over the map and remarks, "If you were to build an outpost, my lord, the primary purpose of it should... I mean could be used as a resource hub until it can be formed into an adequate resource camp. My master had planned to establish something like this in order to start paving roads in order to make travel easier and faster for your resource gathering teams. It will also serve as a beacon for the lesser resource camps in the area. When they realize that they can get stable work, they could possibly draw them to Jun'Jo (future promotional tour) and it will serve to increase the lord's influence and work force." With the matter of the sector scouting well handled, Mirage would turn her focus inward now. She pauses for a bit longer before she convinces her to simply present the idea that she had been told to flesh out by her leader before his disappearance. "Lord Battousai... before my master's disappearance, he was working on the idea of building an academy of sorts. It would essentially be a way to provide structured training for your non-military personnel. They would be taught how to better perform their duties and it will serve as a way for your populace to be more useful to Jun'Jo. With such an academy, my master believed that you would also be able to increase your work force at a faster rate. If I might advise in his stead, there is a plot of land in the western area of the village near the lake that would be ideal for this academy (Trade School)." Again, she would fall silent and wait. In truth, it was her idea, but her master held clout with Battousai, so presenting it as his idea would be smarter in her opinion. After all, she did not desire credit for such things. Her place was out in the field and while she was accepting this role as a way to aid Jun'Jo, she longed to return to missions.

EXP: 424

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:51 am

Battousai would agree with the sentiments of the resource camp and see the logic of making a resource hub, and such a thing would have the protection of the outpost. Like before, when she spoke, he would be completing his breakfast. He didn’t like to waste a lot of time eating, so he would eat swiftly in an efficient manner. With the idea of the trade school, Battousai would nod slightly and think upon it. So that’s what Dravec had been planning, or at least one of the directions. It seemed like a good enough idea. The samurai thought that they would probably need teachers in order to have such a thing in existence, but given the amount of workmen they currently had, finding a few in the bunch who were good at passing off skill probably wouldn’t’ be that hard to do. The samurai gets a mental image of the place of which she’s talking just so that he is able to picture it in his mind. With a nod, he would oblige, “that’s agreeable.” Ready to get a move on with the day, he would finish off his plate and speak, “go ahead and dispatch the scouting party. I will meet you outside in a moment as then we will leave shortly.”

229 / 1261

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 am

Mirage would find a sense of relief and a boost to her confidence when he approves of her idea. With that settled, she bows deeply and answers, "At once, my lord." She rises to her feet and fades out of view (Role: Stealth) as she exits the room. Heading outside, it doesn't take long at all to get a scout in front of her. Her order is quite concise, "Resource Hub South is approved. Make sure the path to Location Dō is clear as well as the surrounding area. The lord wishes to survey that location." The scout tells her that everything was checked yesterday and she looks at him. He falls silent in intimidation before he responds, "My team will depart at once." She nods and he dashes off towards the southern gate. In the distance, one could see him joined by three other scouts. While Mirage may not possess the full array of power that the Leader does (did), her abilities are still well respected and feared within the Network. With the scout sent ahead, she would remain outside just looking at the villagers carrying on with the affairs. She thinks back to when her master first arrived to negotiate and the resulting return and the bloody "campaign" that followed that meeting. The purge of noble and the brigands was swift and sent a very clear message. Disturbances would not be tolerated... AT ALL. The people have since seen development begin and with the coming advancements, the populace are enjoying growing prosperity under Battousai's rule. It is now that she truly begins to understand the vision of her leader and their lord. Order provides stability and that is the most secure path to prosperity. Nodding to her, but coincidentally also a passing villager who greets her, she smiles.

EXP: 345

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:19 am

Battousai would remain seated as she bows and exits the room. With that done, he stands to his feet to see about putting away the plate that he used and completing the progress of getting ready for the day.

Though when initially thinking about creating this village he had previously been worried about asserting his status among the workers, due to his lack of social grace and charisma, but it seemed as if that had been taken care off as a side effect of Dravec’s devotion. He seemed to have gained the status of being viewed as a Lord, which didn’t seem too bad for him and would certainly be acceptable as any flattering ego boost would be. Having the scouts did seem to put the workers at ease so they would be able to endure their jobs in peace without the worry of bandit raids or the sort.

After finishing his preparations for the day, he would equip himself lastly and then proceed to and exit the door to his home. Stepping out, Battousai takes a moment and looks the lakeside territory from his front yard. The area was continuing to grow on him. His steps continue and he leaves from that area to rejoin in the company of Mirage. Seeing her in the distance, he would make way towards her to begin the trek to the scouted area.

250 / 1511

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:34 am

Since the scouts only had one task and purpose, they tended to be faster than normal militia, which would give them a sufficient head start. Thankfully for them, they didn't have to scout the entire sector again, just the path that Mirage would leading Battousai on. She had no desire for the samurai to be surprised on her watch. As he approaches Mirage, she would be checking over her weapons. There would be two daggers sheathed behind her back as well as a 3rd sheathed on her right thigh and a 4th on her lower left leg near her ankle. While the daggers tend to be her primary weapons, her favored weapon is coiled around her armored right arm. It is a daggertail (Bladed Chains) that she was given when she was named as the Hunter's Second. She stands calmly in observance of her surroundings, he seemed pleased with the idea of establishing an outpost and then expanding it into a resource camp for operations there. When her master returns, they would undoubtedly proceed to claiming the southern sector, so she is fully aware of the fact that that area would need to have a solid foothold from which they could exert true influence over it.

Also while the samurai is approaching, a young man would walk forward with two horses. Mirage wasn't the biggest fan of horses, but she did not have the necessary skill with spatial manipulations to teleport long distances, so she had no alternative other than horseback.

EXP: 287
TEXP: +2 (250 & NPC)

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:52 am

As Battousai approached the Mirage he would notice a man approach with two horses. For a moment, he wondered what they were for before he realized that they would be taking the horses. The samurai knew one thing about himself, and that was that he was uneasy about riding another beast due to control issues. He could control his legs and his body, but another beast holding him was an entirely different thing. He never liked horses and only road them on occasion, but since he didn’t wish to look like a little bitch in front of Mirage, he would mask the concerns for the beast and cope with the fact that they would not be traveling by foot. Though he was prepared to spend the time it took to go by foot, he understood that traveling in this manner would free him up to get more accomplished over the day.

Battousai would look to the man for the basic instructions on getting onto the horse, if they were given, or at least something like ‘watch your step, and hold onto this.’ If that wasn’t given, he would simply wing it, and hop proceed to climb on the beasts back, pretending to know what he was doing. So long as he wasn’t tossed, all would be right in the world. Speaking to Mirage, he would question, “what it the travel time difference between going on foot and by animal?”

260 / 1771

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:05 pm

If only her master could see this. The operative formerly known as Dravec and Hunter knows full well that Battousai doesn't care for mounts. He learned this when they set out from the mansion in Medius in order to head east in order to find a location suitable for the construction of Jun'Jo. When they arrived in the general vicinity of the the land that would become known as Theden. The funny thing about all of this is that Mirage actually doesn't like mounts either, so it would increase the amusement if her master were present.

When the beast is held in front of her, she leaps onto its back situating herself in the saddle before grabbing the reins and leaning down to whisper into the horse's right ear telling him that if he throws her off or does anything wild and crazy that the villagers would be dining on horse meat tonight. She pats him on the head and lifts up to see if Battousai was ready.

The stable boy would look at Battousai and sense/notice the hesitation. Since Mirage is preoccupied with mounting her own horse, the boy looks at Battousai and speaks softly so that only Battousai could hear him. "My lord, place your right into that loop while holding onto the reins primarily in your right hand. Use your left hand to grab the top of the saddle and once you have a stable footing in the loop, lift your body into the air and swing your left leg over the back of the horse. Be sure not to kick the horse in the rear tho because it will take off running. These horse are rather intelligent, so you don't have to hit the horse to get him to obey you. Simply talk to him and he will understand your basic commands like Go, Stop, Slow Down, and Faster. Use the reins to tilt his head in the direction you wish to go if you need to turn left or right. Try to avoid making loud noises in its ear. Good luck."

Around the time of the well wishes from the servant, Mirage would be looking up at Battousai. His question would follow soon after. She responds, "By horseback is much faster and you do not expend your own energy. I am ready to go when you are."

EXP: 419
TEXP: 2 (250 + NPC)

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:30 am

Battousai would look to the stable boy and then to the loop in which he were to place his foot. He felt he could handle at least that. He lifts his right foot and places it itnot he loop hold holding onto the reins with his right hand. His left hand grbs the top of the staddle and with a pull, he brings his body up and manages to get into a mounted position on top of the beast. After getting situtated on top, he would look over to the boy and nod with a simple thanks for his assistance.

Looking over at Mirage, he could see that she seemed to be skilled at riding. His glance would advise that he were ready to go as his question is answered. After her words, he would speak, “good,” and look to the beast below him and speak plainly, “follow that other horse.” It seemed like a simple command to him, though maybe not as simple as the stable boy described. If the horse didn’t get it, then he would simply revert to “go” to see if that would make it start. That said, he would follow Mirage to the spot where they would be going. While riding, he would inquire, “how is it that you and Dravec came to know one another?”

228 / 1999

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:54 am

The scouts arrived at the intended location called Dō. They fan out and encircle the area. Checking using their own methods of observation before meeting around the checkpoint marker and waiting.

Mirage and Battousai's ride would be both expedient yet relaxed. His question could have prompted a detailed story that is to be told later, but she would summarize with, "It was years ago shortly before he turned 16. He was training to become an operative like his master. He had just lost some close to him so he was far more vicious than you may know him to be. They were tracking a bandit that betrayed some warlord. A group of us had just been taken as spoils of a raid from the "courtesan school" that I was sold to. Hunter and his master chased their target into the village. Things got very bloody and even in his rage and covered in blood, he just looked at us. Blood almost got into his eyes, so I offered him my scarf to clean his face. After the things I had seen, I wasn't afraid of him like the other girls were. He snuck us out of the village before returning to his master. Most of the girls scattered and a few stayed with me. We followed them around the desert lands for a while until the Master opened a portal within the Void. Normally it is instantaneous, but the portal lingered for a while and we ran into it. We ended up in the Great Forest to the west. We found a village to stay in and did what we had to do to survive. We learned survival skills and when he came to the Village of the Moon on a mission, I found him and I have followed him ever since." She looks forward once more thinking about her master. She legitimately missed him, more than just as a leader, as with everything they had been thru over the years, they were in fact each other's closest & most trusted companions.

EXP: 366
TEXP: +2 (250 & NPC)

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:57 am

Battousai would attempt to grow use to the current activity of riding the beast as he follows behind the lead of Mirage. She would have his attention, though the beast and the road ahead would have his gaze. In hearing the story from her, he would come to understand a portion of his friend that may not have been previously known. Between Dravec and Battousai, they knew what they experienced together and what was considered vital information; beyond that, they didn’t do much pillow talk about certain portions of their past. “I see,” would be the simple response from Battousai as she complete the story. From there, he would say nothing more, simply allowing silence to exist between them until enough time had passed to bring them upon the area that he was supposed to be surveying.

Upon arrival to said area, the scouts would have already done their job as far as making sure the area was clear. There would no surprises as Battousai would take a moment to dismount from the animal. Much happier to be on solid ground, he would take some time to look around the area and visualize it’s usage. Finding it suitable for both an outpost area and a resource camp, he would nod and look to Mirage granting, “it looks good. I’ll take it.”

250 / 2249

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:49 am

The silence is welcomed as a means of reflection and inward thought. The visit to the location is kept rather brief. There was not much to see at the moment but the samurai seemed to see the potential that it held. With his approval given, Mirage would nod and releases a distinct whistle, which is answered from four different locations around Battousai and Mirage's positions. Silence returns to the area and Mirage looks at Battousai and speaks, "The worker will begin on the Outpost and Resource Camp immediately, my lord. Shall we return to the village or is there more that you wish to survey?" The manner in which he made his declaration sounded like they were done here. Looking around after posing the question, Mirage began to see what was yet to be built. The builders would probably arrive first along with a contingent of militia fighters to serve guard duty while they work. Since this project had been planned for a bit, the schematics should already be prepared. They will simply need to show up, work out any last minute kinks that the terrain might present to their original plans and once the supplies arrive, get to work on building.

When the samurai and the operative returned to Jun'Jo, if he doesn't give her any further instructions, she would be returning to the Network Hub in Jun'Jo to start overseeing the daily operations of The Network.

EXP: 275

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 56
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:07 am

Exit RP
Sent to UYB

-----------------
"I am the Solution."
Jyn'rai Keirosuki [Techs] - Domen'Yun [Techs] - Asei Jyn [Techs]
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 19
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 am

RP COMPLETE
Path: Leader (Operative network)

-----------------
"I Will Strike First and I Will Strike Last. Order calls for your neutralization."
Kautuka - Mystic Hybrid | The Art of War
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
avatar

Rep! : 49
Location : Greenville, SC

PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Updated Kaz

-----------------
Kazakura's Heart
Jayde's Inner Sanctum
Kichi's Dancing Shadows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Morning Woods   

Back to top Go down
 
Morning Woods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Good Morning Sunshines (It's not REALLY morning, that's just meh sayin' xD)
» if you went into the woods last night...
» A not so pleasant morning
» Healing in the Woods
» A clearing in the woods.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Jun'Jo-
Jump to: