Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Sacred Priestess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: The Sacred Priestess   Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:35 pm

First topic message reminder :


Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: --- | --- | ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | --- | ---
Theme: Divine Will
Location: V8b *Streets|Streets|T.Tavern|Streets*



It was the day that Kimi and Noah were going to see what Jade could do. They knew that she had very special powers for the fact that she was wanted and protected by an Onikonjou when they went to rescue her, but ever since they arrived her they had taken more of an interest into Jade adjusting to the transition than discovering those powers. This was Noah's chance to finally see what this child was made of. They were heading to a special location within Inanis where they trained, or Noah did for the most part. Kimi honed her Archery skills in other areas. Kimi and Noah was walking down the streets to the location with Jade by their side, Kimi holding Jade's hand while Noah being on the right side of Jade. It actually appeared like they were a family with the child in the middle, though Noah had a nonchalant look on his face as they continued to the streets. He didn't expect any forms of visitations today, not from anyone which kind of made it like an off day for him. While walking, Jade would take notice of a shop that sold her favorite food, which caused her to turn towards it, which also caused Kimi to take notice of what had Jade's attention." We'll get Watermelon afterwards okay Jade ? ". Jade would turn her attention to Kimi and nod." Okay Mom ". And with that they continued on.



Words :: 261 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic



PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:21 am



There would be a nod from Kimi and Noah as Noah began moving towards the entrance. Kimi at first was moving slowly due to just recovering from a Stab wound to the stomach, but then moments afterwards started moving as if there was no problem. Again like always Kimi was amazed with Noah's healing capabilities, and knowing that this is just after losing all his power left open to what he would be able to do once he regain the level of Magic that he was able to utilize before. It felt like he had used the highest level of magic on her to heal her even though she obviously knew that it didn't stop there. She would move behind Noah quickly as they would make their way out of the place. She would look back to make sure that Yuki was right behind her. They continued down the dirt road until they would come to a right turn which led to the center of the village, and walking past their view some distance ahead would be 5 Dark Knights moving in and just relentlessly cutting down the remaining thug forces. They appeared to be doing it so easily, swinging their huge blades around, breaking through the weapons of the thugs and just cutting through them with ease. Noah would watch this occur as he expected nothing less of his knights. They even moved in a formation, side by side in pairs of two with one in the middle front of all of them. This caused the thug that was directely under Zelel to retreat from the village, leaving the items that they had taken before from Noah's party during their initial attempt to liberate the village.


Noah Valesti | Kimi | Rekku Member | Jade
Health: 100% | 89% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 26% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Rekku's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
--------------------------------
Relay
»




xp: 309 | 17,349
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:38 am

As Noah begins to move, Yuki follows after him as he begins to reflect upon what has happened up until this point and how he has conducted his actions in the battle he had just fought with the thugs. Though he had dealt with the threat as he had been hired to do, Yuki knew that he could have went about it in a different way if he had not lost all of his abilities, but he couldn't control something like that and all he could do now was better himself as he did before so that the next time he is drawn into conflict he can smite his foes with the full extent of his rage and capabilities. Outside of the building, Yuki glances around for a moment as he brings his hand up and runs his finger along the cut across his cheek, running the tip of his finger through the blood that had come from the wound on his face. Bringing the finger to his lips, he flicks his tongue across his finger, licking some of the blood from his finger before he lets his hand fall back to his side as he looks ahead of them to the dark knights and what they had done with the remainder of the thugs that posed a threat to the village. Shifting his gaze over the heavily armored group of warriors, Yuki thought about having such a thing in his army, a group of heavily armored individuals to massacre a foe.

EXP: 258 / 13,538

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:38 am

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 (aka Steal) Roll' : 10
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:30 am



Once the village was freed, Noah made it to the center and met up with the remaining Dark Knights. He would also take notice of what was before him, which was a huge wagon filled with high end materials from Inanis, stuff mined by the Miners. Noah was glad to see that everything was there." Thank you Sire... The Joint effort of the Party was successful in liberating this village from the thugs, though we don't know exactly what they wanted here or was searching for here". One of the other Knights would then speak." They could have just been normal bandits ". The other Knight shook his head." No, if they were, they would have pillaged in left. They remained around for some reason...if they wanted the valuables, they would have just left with it once they had their stuff...maybe they were looking for someone thats suppose to be in the area ". And it was with those words that caused Noah to recall on something yelled by one of the bandits in the second place that they were liberating. (Noah: Hmmm...that thug said he's not dying alone just because Zelel is looking for some little priestess girl...that must be it. They were looking for a girl for some reason , and this Zelel character must be the Boss) Noah thought to himself as he rubbed the side of his head, though her would keep his thoughts to himself as he had some kind of suspicion." At any rate, we should see no problems here from this point on. We should get going before the people realize its okay to come out. The Attention isn't something that'll be needed, at least not now ". and with that, the Party would continue taking the items to the destination of the original mission which was Mare Maris. That Figure that had been following them since the beginning still continued to follow them. One of the villages some distance away would come across the figure and kneel down." Little girl, what are you doing out here ?". The girl would look up to the figure and then run away." Wait! " The Woman called out cocking her head to the side." What a strange White haired little girl ".

» End


Noah Valesti | Kimi | Rekku Member | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 26% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Rekku's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
--------------------------------
Relay
»




xp: 413 | 17,762
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Shifting his gaze, Yuki glances around for a moment as he begins to wonder upon the fate of the men he had brought with him to guard the medics. As he shifts his gaze, Yuki listens as the knights speak of the attack upon the village and the thugs they had just dealt with. The fact that they did remain behind after attacking the village did seem some what odd, you'd think they would have taken what they wanted and left the place to move on to the next village or there hide out, this is what Yuki would have done. That is unless he had a reason behind staying behind. As Noah begins to speak, Yuki turns his attention to the male as he informs them that they should be moving out. Turning his gaze from Noah, Yuki glances around the village for a moment. Now that the thugs had been taken care of and the village made safe for the villages, there was no real reason to remain behind unless getting some sort of reward from the villages was in order, though Yuki didn't think something like that would happen but he would be getting some items of value from Noah as payment for helping in the conflict. With the order to begin moving, Yuki would fall back to check on his men to make sure them and Ulfric where alright as they head towards Mare Maris.

EXP: 251 / 13,789

-----------------
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Payment from Noah
Result x20 of common value (Noah said so)

-----------------


Last edited by Rune on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran


Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:06 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 (aka Steal) Roll' : 1
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
avatar

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Noah's Payment to Yuki = 20 x " Yuki's Roll " in Common Items
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   

Back to top Go down
 
The Sacred Priestess
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Kalith's Sacred Gear
» Yath'Tallar High priestess or head priestess
» Moon's Poems Of Sacred Aweshomeness
» a poem
» Letters sent to Maya (Elistraeen priestess), Leopold, Thomas, and Crudak

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Inanis-
Jump to: