Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we a Family?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:39 am

Are we a Family? Noah_FullParty
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: --- | --- | ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | --- | ---
Theme: A Kami's Smile

Dream
5'8" stood the Kami that had found his path in the world. Noah stood there at the village entrance of what appeared to be an advanced Inanis, and everyone within the village appeared to be so happy. So much had to be done to reach this point, but even with this Paradise achieved, he couldn't helo but feel like something was unfinished. He thought for a moment as a few images appeared before him, things that at one point either had importance or those unfinished things included them. The first Image was Queen Sienna of Mare Maris. " I remember I wanted to become good friends with her ". He muttered to himself with a slight chuckle at the childish thought. They were both Kami's, but he had never gotten a chance to become friends with her, one of the reasons why he went to assist Mare Maris some time ago. The Next Image that would appear was Seraphina with a dark shadow behind her. There was a slight smile on his face as he rubbed the side of his head." Fate won against us, but we can't say that we didn't try...I remembered when I wanted to get revenge against the pride demon...but wanting that did nothing but slowly devour the light I once believed to be lost...". He took a step closer to the manifestation of Seraphina and he placed his hand on her cheek, which caused a purifying light to shine for some reason, and after that the expression she would have was that of the Normal Sera that became his first love." I hope you're at peace Sera...I love you always". Noah 100% believed that Seraphina was dead, otherwise she would have returned to him since she loved him, or so he still believed. He no longer blamed himself for what happened to Sera, nor for letting her leave again. He couldn't be that guy stuck on what could have been...he always had to keep moving forwards, which would be indicated by her peaceful image fading away. Death wasn't a harsh thing, though he would have loved to be there and at least hold her before she made the transition. Many other figures appeared, including Yuki, but when that happened everything vanished in a flash of light which would be before he woke up.

Reality
The Kami would be sitting in a room full of chairs, a classroom infact. Both Kimi and Noah was enrolling Jade into school because Kimi thought that even though Noah didn't accept the idea of Jade being their child, he should still play a part in her upbringing. Noah was sitting backwards on the chair with the back part covering part of his Torso, and a few seats away from Him was Kimi and Jade. They were there early some time before school even starts. The sun rose hinted by the blue sky that began to manifest from what was once a dark sky." Im nervous...". Kimi would stroke Jade's hair and smile." Don't be nervous sweetie. Everyone is going to like you and you're going to do great ". Noah's arms was crossed on the back of the chair with his head planted in it, and when Kimi spoke, he would wake up out of the dream that he had. Kimi would turn to the Kami that had just woken up." Hey sleepy head. Did you have a wonderful dream there ? ". Noah processed what Kimi asked, and nodded before turning his attention to Jade. He didn't say anything to her, but he wasn't one of those individuals that didn't accept of a child and basically showed it. He smiled at her which would cause her to feel happy and smile back.

Words :: 663 Exp
Gains ::---
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:35 am

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

It wouldn't be too long before the Teacher made their way to the class with the students that had been dropped off outside. Upon entering the class room, they would take notice of Noah and Kimi in their with the child, and immediately the teacher would bow to Noah." Oh! excuse my lord, I did not know that you were here ". Noah turned his attention to the teacher and merely shook his head." Don't sweat it. Im actually here to...observe the class and My...Kimi's daughter first day of class ". Kimi looked to Noah and narrowed her eyes, even though she was glad that he was going to sit the first day with Jade. She knew that somewhere deep within the Kami was enjoyment for the idea of being a family, since his past dealt with odd dramas regarding family, so in a sense it was like he never had it. He was abandoned by those who had once considered him family before they feared his potential, and therefore he killed them, and Galatea was technically him since she was split from him when fighting against Holly. She would just look at him and laugh slightly before getting up. She would straighten out Jade's hair and then plant a kiss on her forehead." Alright. Mommy's gonna leave now, but your father is going to stay with you ". Upon hearing that, Noah's eyes shot open, but he didn't react in a negative way because there was kids in the class, so all he could do was fall over in the chair, which would make a little crashing noise. " You behave now, and Mommy will see you in a few hours ". Jade would nodd before Kimi went to Noah and knelt down." Don't try to embarrass her too much. I want her to actually like school ". Noah would pout slightly before turning his head. Kimi would kiss him on the cheek which caused him to turn red slightly even while pouting. She didn't kiss him on the lips because she felt like it would have been inappropriate infront of all the kids. With that, Kimi would walk towards the door, bow slightly towards the teacher before walking out of the door.

Words :: 400 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:13 am

The young padawan was at a loss as to where her Master was at the current time. Strange that he had not sent Mirage for her, so she continued in what was her normal everyday life, wandering. Her horse was down south and most likely on his way to find her. That beast was sometimes overly keen in its ability to located the young student. She had met that strange male with the chicken recipe, and then that large wolf with his master that said they knew her. She was still so unsure about that day with her memories missing. She attributed that day to her powers going missing as well. It was like she had been sealed off from her mental abilities so she needed to find a way to unlock her powers once again. That would come rather slowly.

She walked into Inanis, not remembering anything about the major city. Usually her scrolls and books, which were also with her mount would have some information on such a newer city. But she was totally clueless. But she needed to purchase a horse and supplies if she was going to survive. So the white haired hybrid walked towards the outer part of the city. Dressed in her usual red dress, the gold and jade upon the clasps still shiny and looking like new. She was well kept since even in the wilds, she had the need for great personal hygiene. Perhaps a hot bath wouldn't be much to ask for before leaving this city. The Mark of Mercy was still upon her upper arm like a brand. Jayde still didn't know what to make of that emblem. But she knew that she never had before that day.

-305/305-
Are we a Family? 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:40 pm

School
Noah sat there in the seat behind Jade, observing the teachings of the class as well as her intake on the things displayed. The Teacher for a while was talking about Math, and then things that one shouldn't do, basically do's from the don't do's and throughout the entire thing, He noticed that Jade had not answered any questions which made him wonder if she lacked the knowledge or if she was just too shy to answer. When the Teacher turned her attention away from them, Noah would lean in behind Jade and whisper to her." Hey Kiddo, You're not supposed to talk to strangers ". With that he quickly pulled back before the Teacher got a chance to catch him." Alright. Do you know what you're not supposed to do when a stranger approaches you ? ". Jade would raise her hand and answer the question." You're not supposed to talk to Strangers ". The Teacher clapped before nodding her head." Good Good Jade ". Noah nodded his head too like Boss.

Checkpoints
The Guards that were at many checkpoints needed to enter the city itself would check the individual trying to gain access into the city. They were uptight regarding who had access to the city, since the world was filled with evil, and the past event with a demon sneaking its way into there and causing trouble in the dead of night. The bases had influences within 5miles radius of their locations, and with more than 10 set up around Inanis, they basically covered every area. This individual didn't seem normal, but not in a bad way...she didn't appear as any kind of threat, and it also helped that she was beauty and not some kind of troll looking woman. The city carried a keen sense of Aesthetics when it came to most things, including the individuals themselves. With everything checked out, they would grant Jay'de access within the heart of Inanis.

Streets of Inanis
Kimi had been walking down the wonderful streets, thinking about a few things regarding Her and Noah. She didn't wander too far from the school as she was naturally tethered to Jade, though she reminded herself that Noah was there with her so Kimi would slowly, in small increments increase her distance away from the school, and eventually found herself just wandering the streets.

Words :: 445 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:42 pm

It was easy enough to move through the checkpoints since she didn't carry much, but her bags. She would need a new horse, a saddle, tack, survival equipment, and a few other things. She just hoped this place had everything that she needed. Moving through the streets of the large city, she finally came upon a few merchants. Now Jayde had a weakness. A very potent weakness. She loved fine things, like silks and jewelry. Even down to the pretty smelling perfumes. But though these things always tempted her, she always found herself passing by most of them and just sighing. She was a woman after all. Her clothing spoke of her tastes, silk and leather around certain areas for more protection. Gold and jade jewelry adorned her but not overly so. (see pic for more details)

As she stopped by a merchant's booth, she looked down and fingered a beautiful green jade pendant and sighed. This was not what she was looking for, so she slowly set it down and continued on her way to find the right kind of merchants. Finally she came to someone selling horses and she began to browse them, a beautiful black stallion stood out. His coat was sleek and black with a not a single white hair. After haggling with the merchant she finally offered him the bargain and took the horse. She paid the male to house and feed the beast until she returned to pick him up. She still had to get the rest of her shopping done.

-282/587-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:23 pm

School
More time would pass, and so would the activities performed within the class. Now they were partaking in a little activity which regarding story telling, though it was more so a personal story thing. The Kids was sitting around on the floor in a circle formation, and included in that Circle was none other than Noah Himself. How he was cornered into doing this would be unknown to all others, but it was clear that he really didn't want to partake in it by the pouting expression on his face. Next to him was Jade who possessed a bright smile, one that would probably hint that she had something to do with Noah partaking in this kiddy game.

Streets
Kimi made her way through the streets, keeping track of the Time that Jade would be getting out of school. The thought of Noah being there with her was just so cute, along with the thought of Noah disliking it just amplified the cuteness of the situation. She could already picture Noah Pouting in some manner, almost like a little kid. Some of the people would look to Kimi and wave, despite Kimi having it be made clear before that she wasn't really for any special treatment. Still there was no harm in a little wave and greeting, for it was great no matter the situation. She parked herself by a place that sold weapons, and saw someone who was trying to trade for a weapon but couldn't." Hey! Why can't I get it. Im have items that are actually worth more than that sword ? ". The Owner shook his head and sighed." Lad, Law of Inanis...you cannot deal for a weapon unless you possess special permits..". The person would walk away in a defeated manner before the owner looked to Kimi." Ah! Lady Kimi it's wonderful to see you on this fine day ". Kimi laughed slightly before looking in the direction of the Lad." Heh, Kids...they're so quick to want to wield weapons ". " Yea I hear that...". In the midst of that Convo, Kimi would take notice of someone wearing a unique outfit, not quite recognizable but the jade jewelry caught her eyes. She would approach her and look at the Jade." Wow! Where did you get those ? ".

Words :: 417 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:06 am

Jayde was approached by a lady who seemed to be interested in her jade jewelry and thinking about a child by the name of Jade. Boy this meeting could get confusing very quickly if certain precautions were not handled. So for the purposes of this meeting, the child, Jade, would now be referred to as J. The jewelry and precious stones would be known only in the lowercase, unstressed version of jade. And Jayde herself would remain the same.

The young padawan looked up at the woman with eyes the same color as the stones she was adorned with. Glancing down at her jewelry and then back up, she gave a shrug of her delicate shoulder, the mark of mercy clearly present before the silk garments resettled to hide part of it. Her voice was soft and well spoken with the accent of the desert tribes. If one was such that they could pick up on such slight things as the accents and place of someone from them. That was part of her research so she knew how to listen closely to that. "I have collected them for some time. If you will please excuse me, I have to resupply before I continue my journey." With that she gave a small bow and began to turn away from the lady. Jayde looked to be young herself, since she had seen only 17 winters. Her eighteenth winter was nigh, but it seemed like she had grown so much in the few short months she had been working with Hunter.

-274/861-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:22 pm

's fascination was originally with the Jade, but that would change quickly when jay'de shrugged and the same Tattoo that Noah mysteriously gained would come into her view. That alone caused great shock to run through her body as she had no idea that anyone besides Noah possessed that Mark. The odd thing was that after they returned from Mare Maris, they tried finding out what that mark was because even though Noah didn't possess Memory of that day, he knew before that point he never had such a mark. She wouldn't display the shock, though there was a slight moment of stuttering." Uumm..O Oh of course. I apologize for interrupting you...". Unlike Noah, Kimi wasn't one to just demand what she wanted to know, though she always seemed to get her way through some method. It appeared that this individual was on some kind of journey, only here to supply on what she would need, meaning that her stay wouldn't be long, and Kimi just couldn't allow her to leave without finding out about her connection to the Mark and that day. She would rub the back of her head before walking away from the area they were at, though what none of them would notice was that Kimi snatched an uncommon item from the stand and walked away as if nothing was wrong. She was partially using her ability to perform certain things unnoticed as needed with being a spy. There was no noise made from the item when it was lifted away secretly, though it wouldn't be long before the shop owner notice that his item was missing.

Words :: 301 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Jayde smiled as she continued to browse the selection of goods, trading for a few more items on her list. Ignorant of the deception going on around her. Her items were basic equipment for traveling, flint and steel, dried goods, oats for the horse, pot for the fire. Things like that were easy enough to find and very cheap to bargain for. When finally she had made most of her purchases, she figured it was time find a room for the night. The morning would be soon enough to travel. Plus she was hungry enough to eat the horse. A day of shopping was enough to make anyone starve, including a woman.

Her slender frame approached the merchant and she paid for her goods with a smile. She was petite and looked every bit her seventeen winters. That white hair so distinctive that she was hard to miss, plus her more desert style dress. After paying for her items, unless stopped she would continue out of the way and towards the nearest Inn to reserve a room for the night and possibly a hot bath. That would be mice. Cold streams and soap were never any fun, but they kept you clean.

-217/1078-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:21 pm

The Merchant whistled a little as Jay'de made her purchases, and would nodd once she was done. Just like he did with every purchase, he would check over his items to make sure everything that wasn't purchased was still there, as there were individuals that tried to get extra for their buck. After analyzing his products, his eyes would widened before looking to the Woman that had just purchased and now was on her way." Hey! Woman! Stop! STOP!! ". He yelled to her as he quickly looked around for guards who were within the Area." THIEF!! THIEF!!! THIEF!! ". He yelled pointing towards Jay'de. The Guards would make their way towards the Merchant quickly before looking in the direction that Jay'de was walking in. Kimi was in the opposite direction, but within range to see it all go down. The guards possessed swords and light armor as they began to advance quickly towards the female known as Jay'de." Woman! Halt! " Both of the guards yelled as they closed the distance between them and her somewhat quickly. Kimi would use her stealth based skills to blend in with the crowd within the general area, looking for the right moment to make her move.

Words :: 231 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Jayde was accused of something she didn't do. As the merchant yelled at her to stop, she did and turned around. What was this strangeness? She thought to herself as the guards came running over. "Excuse me. I have not stolen anything. I paid for everything." Slowly she set her stuff in front of her where the guards could see the pack.Then she backed away a step. Her hands were raised offering no resistance. Pointing to bag and nodding, those green eyes dared them to look. She was not a thief at this moment. Yes, when she was surviving on her own as a child, that had been the case, but after being accepted at the school, she had never needed to steal again. It was evident that the girl had no visible weapons. "Sir, please. I did not teal anything." Jayde had a view of her stuff, just in case someone was trying to pull a fast one on her.

She had learned to never trust anyone but herself fully and completely. Even Master Hunter, sometimes she doubted him, but that was on the rare occasion, like now, where she was left to defend herself. Survival at its best. No powers, no spells, not fighting prowess. She was weak and could nothing more than hope for the best.

-244/1322-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:00 pm

This was transpiring exactly how she wanted it to, which was surprising since this was a kind of on the spur thing. She would swear that Noah ability to manipulate a situation was rubbing off on her, though this now would be the crucial part. Kimi motioned through the crowd and closed in on the area where the Guards stopped Jay'de. There was two things that she needed for this to work out perfectly, one of which already began to happen. Jay'de was facing the direction of the guards, and with that she had also pulled their attention more so to her bags. The only thing needed was someone to cross behind Jay'de, someone who wouldn't have motioned away due to the situation, even if they were unaware of it. She waited for just that individual who did continue walking, heading passed Jay'des backside, in which Kimi motioned over there casually, crossing on the right side of the indivdual that was crossing behind Jay'de, and with doing so she had the item in her right hand. It was just small enough to hold in the palm of her hand, in which once crossing the individual, she would release it down to the ground in a manner that would allow it to go unnoticed by the individual passing, and roll from behind Jay'de between her legs almost as if it dropped from some kind of compartment on her backside. Kimi didn't stop with it, as she continued going on as if it all was one fluent motion. The Owner would see it and point." There it is! She Thief! ". One of the guards looked at the Item and then to Jay'de." People like you are the reasons I became a guard ". The other guard motioned his head back and forth and a jerking manner." Oooooooooh Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa ".

Words :: 335 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Jayde watched as something rolled on the ground between her legs and out into the light. Rolling her eyes heavenward, she let out a string of silent curses in her mind. Outwardly she shook her head. "I did not take it. I paid for everything." Then the guards started to look like they were going to get a little offensive while she was unarmed. That make her decide the next course of her events. In all honesty, if they had not been cracking there necks and making comments that sounded like threats, she wouldn't have done anything like this. But it was time to cut ones losses and well...

She turned and took off like a shot, weaving through the crowd until she found a low hanging sign. She was faster than she looked, and far more agile. Grabbing onto that sign, she swung up and over the heads of the crowd, flipping over a few of the people as she let go and fell to the ground. Like a cat, she landed on her feet and continued to run. Sprinting for buildings on the edge of town, she was almost free. She could see the way out of this insane town.

-216/1538-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:15 pm

This was something Kimi was trying to avoid, thinking that the girl would just simply attempt to straighten it out. Her eyes narrowed in a pathetic manner, given an awkward smile. ( Shit! You gotta be kidding me ). Immediately afterwards the guards would attempt to chase her through the crowds. Kimi would immediately drop off her leggings as if she was getting ready to hound someone down. Her Beret went to the ground too as she motioned her head to the side as if she was cracking it. The only other thing she had on her was her Bow and her Armor, and of course arrows. She would shoot after Jay'de, knowing that she wasn't going to allow her to leave the city by any means necessary. Kimi was also fast and Nimble, in which she followed in the same pattern that Jay'de did as she tried to make her escape. The Guards would notice Kimi catch up, and slowly pass them. There were ways to go before really getting out of Inanis, though Jay'de was coming close to exiting the main part of the city. Kimi at some point during the chase broke apart from the pattern, though She would keep her within view, Jumping on a crate, to a wooden shed over a shop and eventually making her way to the top of the building. Kimi was the unknown factor in the chase in which she would bring out her bow, an Arrow while on top of a building. Jay'de was moving through the buildings, though the building concentration was more so in the Capital so as she headed away, the area would become more of an opening which would be like jumping from a Frying pan and into a Volcano. The rate that this individual ran was between 7 feet per second and 14 feet per second, which would be plenty of time for Kimi to get a couple of shots off without needing to close the distance, giving that Kimi was able to hit a bullseye from 20 to 100 feet away with ease. Of course she didn't wouldn't aim to kill, but she couldn't allow her to leave. She would position the arrow, pull it back, and then release it, aimed at Jay'des head. It wasn't meant for her head as it would come lower as Gravity would come into the equation, meaning the Target was anywhere from Jay'des butt to her ankles. The Arrow once released would travel at 29 feet per second. After unleashing the first one, a second one would immediately find itself pulled from the quiver and into the bow.

Words :: 466 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 pm

The problem with those that try and manipulate things to go their way, without really knowing what they were doing, tended to have things go too far their way. Such a thing happened on this day. The archer had tampered with fate just too much this day and for the wrong reasons. Fate was a cruel a master at times, and sometimes people got hurt.

Jayde was bobbing and weaving through like it was going out of style, fleeing for her life as she would have it. The guards were not fast enough nor smart enough as she wove in between foot traffic and carts along the road. One could tell she had a life on the street just by the sheer ease that she flowed with the traffic and used them to block the guards from following her. In such things, always was the time that the street rat ended up actually failing to get away. Perhaps it was due to the fact she had lead a different life since her youth. Perhaps fate was not as kind on this day as others. Perhaps it was just a lucky shot that did Jayde in thanks to a woman who wanted to play at being something she was not.

Jayde's hands reached up at the same time Kimi released the arrow, grabbed a hold of a sign post hanging out over the corner of a building. Using this she would have easily pulled herself up on top of the roof to continue onwards across the rooftops. This caused her to stop and not continue forward as Kimi suspected and judged. The arrow struck right as the girl pulled herself up giving the arrow her back. And do to the freak accident of the day rule, the arrow lodged in girl's lower back.

Jayde felt the arrow enter her and instantly she released the sign to fall to the ground in a heap, a yelp issuing forth as the mud on the street dirtied her white tresses. Try as she might, with the crowd creating a circle around her prone form, she could not rise. She turned her head to the side, covered in mud as she lay on her belly. Strangely there was no pain, but that could just be the shock of the matter.

-397/1935-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:11 am

Kimi's eyes widened when the arrow lodged itself into the lower backside of the girl, something she had not expected to happen. She was usually precise with her targets when it came to these kind of things, but she did not expect the girl to attempt to jump up on a sign again giving that they were coming somewhat close to the exit." Oh My God!! " She would move to the edge quickly, jump down and onto a cloth over a shop which would allow her to jump from that and onto the ground. The Chase had caused a few more guards than just the two to get involved, all meeting around the fallen girl with the arrow in her back." Wow...Nice shot Lady Kimi ". Kimi looked to the guard and shook her head." No! I wasn't meaning to hit her in her back. I was aiming for her butt! ". She looked down at the person and began to panic a bit." Oh my god, Oh my god Oh my god!! ". The guard looked to her and wondered what the big deal was. Kimi killed people before and this person had stolen. Stealing didn't result in a death penalty but if it was a result of someone trying to break the laws and escape then it wasn't a bad thing. She looked at the girl and put her hands over her own mouth." Get her medical attention! ". The guards looked to Kimi with an odd look." Why waste medical treatment on a criminal ? ". Kimi clenched her fists and pointed at the guard." Because I said so! she only stole something! now go ". The Guard stood up straight and motioned towards her legs to lift her up. The people wondered what happened, but Kimi payed them no attention. ( Oh my god! I didn't mean for it to go down like this! If she dies Noah will not be happy about this! )

Words :: 322 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:24 am

She was still conscious as they were talking over her, the arrow still protruding from her lower back right into her spine. Her hands came down to press against ground as she silently gritted her teeth and pushed up, the pain from the wound up cause her yelp again in pain and fall back into the mud. What had been an overcast day, now started to drizzle rain upon those surrounding the scene of the crime. Jayde was worried, she could not feel anything from the waist down and from the waist up, she hurt. bruised from the fall, and strangeness of the arrow. Her head fell back down on the street as she just let them handle everything, her mind going into a shock filled fuzz. Blood was pooling beneath her with each heartbeat. Each pump, spilled more of her life essence onto the street. Rain and mud mixing with it, blurring it, soaking it back into the earth.

This was like some cruel, sick twist of fate. One of the few people in the world to have a soft enough heart to grant mercy, was driven down by someone with questionable intentions. And the sad thing was Jayde didn't know as she closed her eyes and just let events transpire around her. Let them handle this, if she was going to die, it was at least appropriate that she die in the street where so many years ago had survived childhood. Sad, the teenager thought to herself, I would have been 18 next week.

-284/2219-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:45 am

Soldiers and Kimi watched as she attempted to lift herself up, and sadly failed at it. It would be after that attempt that the soldiers would pull a joint effort to get the girl up and carry her to a hospital. There was quite a bit of blood on the ground mixed in with the earth which was disgusting. It was unintended blood spill, or at least Kimi didn't intend for this much to be the result of her actions. A puncture in the ass would have done just fine. Only two soldiers was needed to Carry Jay'de, and so the others would just follow as did Kimi. Their destination was the Hospital which was further into Inanis. It began raining, which oddly enough seemed fitting to the circumstances, for Kimi was sadden that this occured. They rushed to the Hospital as fast as possible so they could remove the arrow, and then patch up the wound. There was a little blood trail that would be left as they continued to the hospital, and when they eventually made it in, Kimi would step forwards and yell." Immediate help now! Patient of top Priority ". And with that would catch some of the Medic's attention that wasn't occupied with something. They would make their way to Jay'de and would request the guards to bring her to a room to have the arrow removed.

Words :: 252 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:59 am

She was carried to the the hospital and as she laid there semi conscious and enjoying the numb feeling that was now taking over her body. Under her breath, she kept muttering "I did not take it. I did not take it." As to the arrow, it had severed the spinal cord completely and cleanly, effectively paralyzing the young padawan. The medics, if they were any good would be able to remove the arrow without much more injury, and most likely patch up the holes in her back and stomach. If they were of the magical sort. Infections could set in if not properly cared for, and there was nothing they could really do about the severed spine. That would take magic far greater than theirs, if they used magic. There was the whole possibility that they could be more of the herbs and roots kind.

Kimi had sought to delay the white haired girl, with the eyes the color of jade, and sure enough she did. For now the woman could not even walk much less run. Jayde through out the entire treatment was still semi-conscious and now repeating hos sorry she was for coming to the city. "I should never have come here. I am sorry I came here. I did not take anything." Most of the time she wasn't sure on what she was saying, it was all just a shock induced blur.

-250/2469-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:36 am

The Medics went through with the procedure to extract the arrow from the backside of the girl." The Patient is entering spinal shock! ". Kimi looked to one of the Medics as she was there throughout the procedure." Doctor what's that ? ". Normally the doctors wouldn't have allowed anyone to be there, but Kimi just like in every other thing was an exception." My Lady Spinal shock is a state of shock that accompanies paralysis of the lower part of the body. The person who shot that Arrow must have had keen precision if they were looking to stop this poor girl for life. I mean my god the spinal cord is completely transected ". They did the best that they could, first cleaning the wound after removing the arrow, and then they patched the wound up. They eventually got her to a stabilized state, though the news was still somewhat grim." She's Stable...she'll live but she has permanent motor paralysis below the level of the spinal-cord division ". It was no easy process, but the doctors had saved Jay'des life, though she would not be allowed to walk again. Kimi felt horrible for what happened and placed her hand over her face while shaking it. She achieved what she was trying to do, prevent the girl from leaving, but she didn't want it to be like this.

Words :: 253 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:49 am

Jayde was still in the fuzziness while they were working. What did she do to deserve a fate like this. The young magus could hear them talking over her, the woman from earlier, the one asking about her jewelry, was there speaking with the medics. Why was she here? What did she have to do with all of this? Jayde did not take anything from the merchant, all she had wanted to do was continue on her journey to find Hunter and now she was stuck in this city.

Jayde almost cried when she heard the medic say that she would be paralyzed for the rest of her life. Everything she had worked for, was down the drain. But at the moment, she could do nothing, not even form words again. Why had this happened to her? With guards and medics around, all she could do was lay on her stomach listening to everything going on above her and around here. The guards were talking about how perfect of a shot it was. Labeling and branding her criminal, the medics were whispering about her conditions. In her frustration her hands clenched into fists and she kept her eyes closed against the tears that were threatening to fall. What was going to happen to her now? What next?

Her mind was starting to take a darker turn, her heart seething. The once soft and goodness that had brought on the very mark all of this happened for, was now hardening at this turn of events. This was worse than wondering in the wilderness for weeks as a child. What was going to happen to her now?

-293/2762-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:03 pm

School
Class was soon enough coming to an end and with it would come a yawn from the Kami himself. All the students was at their desks waiting for the teacher to finish writing something on the board. It was their homework assignment in which they needed to have done before the next time they got together. While she was writing down the homework assignment, Noah had got an odd feeling that maybe someone was talking about him now. He would shiver slightly as he looked to the side over to the window.

Hospital
Kimi waited there just looking at Jay'de. The guards would be advised to leave to allow her to rest, and though they appeared to have left, they stationed themselves outside of Jay'des room. They had this little odd thing of wanting to be there in case Kimi needed something, and after having helped her catch this criminal, They couldn't help but want to be there. Now the doctors would eventually leave the room leaving just both Kimi and Jay'de. Kimi would motion a chair to the side of the bed so she could sit next to her. Kimi blamed herself to a great extent, but a little part of her was disappointed in the action Jay'de decided to take when the guards confronted her. She didn't know if Jay'de had panicked at that moment or what, but running wasn't a good choice. Still, Kimi was happy that she wasn't dead. she would wait and keep herself occupied with various thoughts, some that involved Noah, Jade or Jayde. She planned to wait there until the girl regains a state where she was fully aware of everything around her, and there was no telling when that was going to be so Kimi prepared herself for the event that was soon to come.

Words :: 330 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Jayde finally opened her eyes and silently cursed at the numb feeling in her legs. A deep breath later she was focused on trying to keep herself from screaming in utter frustration. How was she ever going to get back into the swing of things. They had rolled her over onto her back during their entire process of examining her. Ignoring everything but her own mind at the moment, she sought to steady herself and calm the turmoil rampaging around in her inner sanctum. If she lost it now, she would be weak, even in her Master's eyes, she would be too weak to continue the effort of training. Slowly she breathed and focused on that, there would be time to find a way to get the use of her legs back. For now she needed to concentrate on her mental powers and why they weren't there.

In and out, she breathed, calming the panic that threatened to have her in tears. In and out as she counted mentally back from one hundred. Finally she opened her eyes again and stared at the ceiling wondering what these people were planning on doing next to her. First she lost her memories of a complete day, then she lost her powers, then she lost her legs. Lady luck was dealing her a losing streak this past week. Finally she let out a sigh and noticed that there was someone in the room. The woman from before, the one at the shop. Why was she here?

-268/3030-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Hospital
" So you're awake. That's good to know...You must be feeling pretty crappy now huh ? ". Kimi asked, knowing not to ask how she was doing because it was obvious what that answer would be. Kimi suppressed the guilt she had for the time being so she could at least attempt to address the girl in what appeared to be a calm manner."I saw it all go down...at least the encounter with the guards...why did you attempt to run away from them ? ". Kimi asked with a curious tone of voice. It was apparent that this girl wasn't from there because if she was then she would have known that Inanis is really strict on the idea of individuals resisting an guard in a situation that involved the possibly guilty party. Kimi was apart of the Military force, though she was the one behind setting Jay'de up." Here in Inanis, running away from the guards is never a good idea, because then it puts you in a position to be...well...look at you now ". Kimi would take in a deep breath and massage between her own eyes." Im Kimi...explain to me exactly what happened ". Kimi asked of Jay'de though Kimi knew already.

Words :: 220 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:36 am

She just nodded to woman, not one to speak much herself. Plus it was obvious she must be feeling bad at the moment, since well she couldn't move her legs. But at least she didn't ask how bad she felt, that would have been even more obvious. So while the woman spoke, Jayde just watched her with those eyes the color of jade, hard and glittering. Why did she run, because in the desert, what happened would have been clear proof beyond a shadow of a doubt for the guards to cut her down in the street or take her hand as punishment. But apparently this city had other judgments. Still she had better answer the woman, so with a soft exhale, she closed her eyes and spoke in that same soft tone, she always had, "Where I come from, the punishment for theft is the loss of a hand, at the very least. Even though I did not steal anything, and was obviously set up, the fact that the item in question dropped to the ground near enough to me that the guards thought it had been in my possession would have meant they could have carried out the judgement and sentence right there. Guards in the desert cities would have done much more than just cut off my hand. The guards here looked and sounded like they were about to engage me in a fight, which I do not even have a weapon and my hands were out. So you tell me, if you were faced with the loss of a hand and most likely rape, for a crime you did not commit. Would you not flee? Mind you they would not have cared if I had protested, what they saw with their own eyes would have been enough to judge me. The desert is about survival.

And before I get lectured upon the fact that this is not a desert city, if you have never been to a city, do you not judge it next to the cities you have been to when it comes to troubling matters. Do you not think the worse when it looks like you have been given a bad hand, since expecting and preparing for the worse, steels your reserve and you now have the worse possible thing to judge which paths you take?"
She finished and opened her eyes to look at the woman.

-415/3445-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 am

Hospital
Upon hearing the girl speak about the consequences of her village, Kimi just shook her wrists in a manner as if she was hurting just by hearing her talk about the punishment in the desert." Aye ya ya..." She would eventually stop shaking her wrists and bring her head up to the ceiling." I wasn't going to give you that lecture, at least after hearing what you have been subjected to because trust me I know. I of course have not been subjected to anything of that level but before my life here I was somewhere else. Of course the punishment level of certain crimes between both here and where I used to live are somewhat similar but I didn't know that at the time and thought different, I know that when you come from a place where you've been a good period of your life, What you have been subjected to have an certain effect on ones mind of the other places that you go to...". Kimi would give a pause before she would continue." You seem like a wise woman, so you know that laws or punishment of the individual is heavily reliant on another individual, the ruler...or as I like to refer to as the Wild Card. No being are the same, and there for no laws are the same. They may be similar, but you cannot assume they are the same. You Prepare yourself for the chances that they are, but don't go jumping the ship. In your case it's understandable as to why you ran, so carry this with you from this point on ". Kimi said as she rubbed the back of her head with a slight nervous laugh before regaining a calm composure." Here in Inanis, we don't dish out a punishment that don't fit the crime...maybe if you did something that resulted in a victim permanently being unable to use their hand then maybe yea We'll chop yours off ". Kimi would laugh slightly, which was ever so fleeting." But stealing ? Once caught, the item is returned and the Culprit is imprisoned for a certain amount of hours. The amount of time it would have taken to have gained what is needed to exchange for said item multiplied by 100, so the Culprit would have been imprisoned for 104 days, and even before then you get a chance to defend yourself ". She explained, though in this case Kimi wouldn't have allowed that." Sure beats chopping off someone's hand. Running away from the guards don't allow one a chance to prove if they're innocent or not, and also deny the City Justice. At that point the officials are then allowed to use whatever force necessary to bring down the suspect, though Inanis Professes the use of Non-lethal attacks unless in time of war, meaning we attack to disable". Kimi explained, knowing that was what she was trying to do.

Words :: 555 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:19 am

Jayde shook her head and closed her eyes, "Well I am disabled. Permanently it would seem. Why are you here?" Her voice was depressed as she turned her head away from the woman. The woman was going on and on, repeating herself at times. But that was the way of some people. So Jayde just listened while staring around the room, taking in her surroundings. At the end of it all Jayde looked back to young woman and shook her head. "It is a mute point anyways, I cannot move my lower half, I am useless. I was a scholar, but now I'm nothing more than a cripple. I wish had been in the desert, Miss Kimi. At least then, they would have given me a quick death instead of leaving me to live without the ability to survive." Yes the desert was harsh, but in a way it was survival and clean about it. Her voice was calm and accepting even though there was a deep sadness to it.

In her mind, Jayde was trying to come to grips with the loss of everything in her young life. To live like this would be useless. Plus who the hell would help someone named a thief, even though she did not do anything of the such. It would have been better if she had been in the desert. Then her life would have been taken since she could not survive on her own. Jayde would not have been forced to like this.

-265/3711-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Hospital
Kimi would release a sigh as she tilted her head over to the side. The Depression brought about by Jay'de situation was understandable, but nontheless Kimi was never one to thrive off a very depression individual and that's exactly what Jay'de was being. She wanted to hit her because of her thinking that it would have been better just to die, something in which Kimi didn't agree with. Kimi may not have been the smartest one in the world or even in this room, but she knew that Jay'des words was nothing more than foolishness, at least in her eyes. She wasn't going to be the one to argue with her and try to convince her otherwise because she didn't know her that well, as well as being responsible for what happened to her so Jay'de was allowed to feel what she wanted to feel without any aggression being thrown towards her." You really see your situation as that bad to where you think Death would have been better. We as beings possess the potential to bypass any obstacle, with enough drive, giving if we're alive. This right here is nothing more than another obstacle... It's obvious to see that I've never been in this situation so I can't say I understand how you feel...but I've known others in worse...though to you it may seem like there is nothing worse than what you're going through now ". She would walk over to some kind of desk and pick up a sharp object and place it ontop of the Female Jay'de." If you truly believe like this would be that horrible and that Death is the best of two evil...that you wouldn't be able to savage your life and regain close if not exactly what you had before then drive this into your neck and bleed out. Not exactly a quick painless death but it'll do ". Kimi's expression was calm borderline saddened. Would she actually allow Jay'de to kill herself ? Hell no. She wanted to see the hidden emotional drive possessed by all living beings, often brought out at the point of what could be considered limitless despair. If Jay'de decided to go through with it, then she would quickly intervene by shooting for and grabbing the wrist.

Words :: 417 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Jayde sighed as the woman did not seem to understand. Life was not easy, no one would have time for her to help her relearn things. It was simple fact that brought this on. To have to totally rely on another being to do everything for her, including certain needs was a true sign of weakness. It would not be tolerated. It was not just depression that caused these thoughts, but also it was the way of the world. She had survived everything up until now, usually by herself. And now, thanks to a stupid move, she was crippled. As the knife was laid upon her, she picked it up and like the warriors of old, she was about to plunge the knife into her own heart. But what ensued was a struggle between the two women over the knife. Kimi grabbing her wrist, and Jayde struggling to wrench it back.

Finally the knife went flying to the floor and skittered along it until it reached the corner of the room. Jayde blinked and sighed. It was not to be. Apparently fate was just going to continue to be cruel to her. "I thought you wanted me to end my life? If not why did you give me the knife? No matter. Fate is still being cruel." The young teenager turned her head away from the older looking woman. "So what will happen to me? I did not steal that item, but I still paid for it with more than fair punishment, even if you include the trying to flee. So what now?"

-281/3992-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Hospital
Holding the wrist and taking away the object, Kimi would look down at her with a mixture of shocked and anger." Oh my god! you were really going to do it! What the hell!? ". Kimi would place the object down further away and then she would slam her own palm onto her face and then drag it down. This girl was wondering about what was going to happen to her now, something Kimi wasn't sure that she could answer definitely with the way she was feeling right now. Just from that alone, Kimi would definitely have to put her on Suicide watch." You know what, I feel really bad for what happened to you, but you have major problems asides from this that you need to sort out somehow. I have to say, you're very very stupid. Actually no, you're not stupid, you're the weakest minded woman I have ever met in my life, and I would think that you would have more strength than that. You lost the use of your legs so you give up on life...what kind of kiddy crap is that!? ". It was at this point that Kimi was just tramping all over Jay'de situation, and though the guilt was still there in full, the annoyance at the fact that Jay'de would have taken her own life because of this was enough to temporarily overpower that of the guilt." You need to adapt some better ideas, because even without this incident, I can't see you living pass 25 if you're under 25 with your mindset. Someone one needs to bitch-slap you into the world of the strong because god knows you need it. You know what, I'm going to call you weak bitch. That's what what Im going to call you from now on until you prove otherwise! ". Kimi would then knock over two of the vases that was meant to decorate the room for the patient and she would walk towards the door. Both of her arms would rise to the air with her fingers down and middle finger up." You sit here about how pathetic you are and how you just got a taste of the bitch puddin. I'm going to go find someone that probably can help you despite how pointless it is giving that you'll probably die soon anyways ". And with that Kimi would walk out of the door and slam it behind her, and with that Kimi felt a bit odd about what just happened, almost like suppressed anger unleashing itself...but she wasn't completely against all that she said...though she had no idea where she got the bitch puddin thing from.

Streets
Noah was making his way with Jade, holding her hand as they headed in the direction of the Hospital. Noah practiced as a Healer, and did it every day for sometime now ever since that day. He figured that if Kimi didn't find them at the school since it was over, she would come to the hospital next." Where are we going ? ". Jade asked looking to Noah. Noah looked down to Jade and then pointed to a really tall building." We're heading over there to that big building over there ".

Words :: 557 Exp
Are we a Family? Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 am

Jayde turned her head and waited for the woman to walk out of the room. When she glanced back, she let out a sigh of relief. Finally that woman was gone. It was hard to work and concentrate when someone was constantly talking and trying to figure you out. So instead she had manipulated the woman into getting angry enough to leave her in peace so she could concentrate on perhaps bringing her own spells and powers back. Jayde was glad the woman had stopped her, she knew the woman was carrying a lot of guilt. That was part of her normal abilities. She could read people by their expressions, tones of voice, and movement of their body. The woman felt guilty about something. Jayde could only hazard a guess that the woman was the one who had shot her. It was a stretch but perhaps she was also the one that set her up. Either way, she was in a den of enemies. No one could be trusted but herself. So she needed privacy to try to regain her powers once more and perhaps heal herself.

If only she had her books and scrolls, but no, she had to do all of this by memory. Her hands moved down to the bed and she pushed herself up into a siting position. Let the woman think she was weak both mentally and physically. Easier for her to do what was needed. Above all else Jayde was a survivor but she had to force herself to think those things. For two main reasons, one she was not sure if the woman had mental powers or if someone else was listening in with them. And two she had to think like that in order to school her facial features and movements to match the words.

Using her hands she pushed herself back against the wall and concentrated on moving her toes. She still couldn't feel them. This was bad, the worse situation she had ever been in. But she would work under the noses of that irksome woman to get herself fixed. With that she concentrated on the power of her mind that she use to have, the well of power that could hurt or heal. But it was not there and it was not long before she exhausted herself. With that she lay back down against the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

The woman had called her weak bitch. That had almost made her laugh. Sticks and stones. Names didn't bother the young padawan, but she would have to work hard to continue with the rouse of being weak and helpless. It would suit her better in the end.

-470/4462-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Are we a Family? Noah_1

Kimi was outside of the hallways, not having known what the woman in there was up to. In normal cases she would have just left the girl alone, but after what the weak minded woman tried to pull, or what she believed she was pulling, Kimi could not leave her alone as the Woman wanted, for she had to be on suicide watch. Kimi couldn't just get the normal guards though because this girl had already proved that she could out maneuver them, and though maneuvering was something that was no longer a problem but she needed to be on suicide watch by someone she knew couldn't be overpowered, and because of that she would enlist the assistance of a Rekku member, one who was positioned outside of the hospital. She sent for him, and within moments he would arrive to the floor she was on. The Member of the Rekku Army were more like personal guards to Noah, and each very skilled in the art of battle. Each individual member was around the size of Yuki, wearing black armor and carrying around a huge sword the size of their huge bodies.Their faces were completely hidden because of the nature of the helmets, the opening being very narrow but in the shape of a Y so they could have view of those around them within battle." You're here...". The Knight didn't bow, though a deep voice would come out from the shadows of the armor." Yes Lady Kimi. What will you have me do ? ".Kimi would open the door to Jay'de room and point to her." Im going to go out and search for his highness. Until I return, I want you to keep watch over her, make sure she does nothing...the stupid girl just tried to kill herself ". Amongst them, killing oneself was a very dishonorable act, and so even though this wasn't a job like protecting Noah, or protecting very important points of the city like the hospital, but this was an order from Kimi and was to be taken seriously. Because of his size, he would find it a little bit difficult getting through the door, actually breaking a little piece of it, but once he was in he would block the whole passage way. With that, there would be nothing but silence.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Rekku Member | Jade
Dark Knight''s Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
--------------------------------
Relay

xp: 417 | 6,581
Gains :: ---

Are we a Family? Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:03 pm

The solider walking into the room made her look to him and mentally sigh. Great her plan backfired and this was probably a suicide watch. Why was this woman so interested in her? All of this made her wonder as to what the woman wanted with Jayde to keep her here. And she must have pull if she had guards this big to watch her. She sighed and remained silent and looked up at the ceiling ignoring the massive wall of armor that blocked the door. The silence would grow as she closed her eyes to meditated and search for her missing powers again. Still nothing. And this is the way she would remain until either the guard spoke to her, or the woman came back, or really anything else besides the two of them pretending that the other really did not exist.

-151/4613-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Are we a Family? Noah_1

The Knight watched every single movement of the individual known as Jay'de, the lowering of her very eye lids and eventually the closing of them. He watched and observed her breathing while she meditated, keeping a close eye on her. In a way he stood like a statue though the huge blade that each one carried remained sheathed. Usually when on guard duty, the sword would be out and infront of him, held downward to the ground with both hands on the hilt of the weapon which would give people the ideas of statues if they didn't have coloration to them. There was an awkward silence between the two, though the Knight really paid no attention to that at all as conversing was the least of his concerns. The time he had been there, there was not a single movement from the Armor as if he literally was a statue. The Body underneath the armor was fit to hold up in such armor without weakening and getting exhausted. Like every individual though, thoughts would be going through his head. (Dark Knight: No real movement, breathing normal. No sharp objects of any kind located anywhere within arms length). Basic little observations made as he watched her. Meanwhile Kimi had made her way out of the hospital, turning her attention to the direction of the school. She was about to begin walking but she noticed two individuals in the distance who looked exactly like Noah and Jade when they came closer. A smile would appear on her face as she was proud to see them. Now she wouldn't have to head to the school. She would wait for both of them by the hospital entrance, and when they came close she would wave to them. Both Noah and Jade would Notice this as they headed to Kimi and eventually came to a stop infront of her." It's great to see both of you. How was school today ? ". Jade looked up to Kimi and smiled brightly." School was so much fun. Because I got the most questions right, I got no homework unlike the other kids ". Kimi would rub her hand through Jade's beautiful white hair." That's wonderful sweetheart. You're Mommy's little girl after all ". Jade couldn't help but smile brightly. Kimi would look to Noah and read his expression." Looks like you had an okay time too...I need to talk to you about something though ". Noah wondered what it could be, which would be indicated by the cock of his head to the side." What is it ? ". There was a slight pause before she began speaking." not too long ago, we came upon what could possibly be a lead as to the loss of our memory on that day in Mare Maris. That lead is currently in the Hospital on Suicide watch ".

Dark Knight''s Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Relay

xp: 515 | 7,096

Are we a Family? Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 pm

She continued to meditate until finally, she opened her eyes and stared at the knight, those green eyes piercing right through him, or so it would feel like. Then those eyes narrowed and she closed them. Again meditating and trying to use her original powers. But there had been no result from that try. She didn't wish to speak the words, but she did feel the draw upon her mental reserves as she had tried to cast a spell, but oh well. With the knight around, she could do much more than glare at him and hope that he would do something interesting. But alas she was forced to go over some of the rules of research she had concocted while she had been traveling. Those thoughts made her miss her horse. Briefly she wondered how Wiseman was getting on rescuing the white stallion from the freak.

-160/4773-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Are we a Family? Noah_1

Kimi would explain the whole situation to Noah, and at the end of the explanation The Kami would have what appear as a Comedic glare towards her." You shot her...in the spine while aiming for the butt..." Kimi would rub the back of her head slightly with a slight laugh following it. Noah would sigh and then rub his head." At least you didn't kill her. You cut it pretty close as most spinal injuries are fatal ". The Kami would continue to rub his head as they entered the Hospital." Hey Umm...Jade wait down here. Your Mother and myself have to check something ". Noah would then turn his attention to a medic or someone who worked there." Keep an eye on her will ya ? ". He said as him and Kimi made their way to the floor in which Jade was on. They would walk down the halls onto they came to a door which was opened, and inside blocking it was just black armor." Dark Knight Aside ". With hearing the voice of his Lord, The Knight would move to the side clearing path to the doorway, that way both Noah and Kimi would be viewed. The once thought of statue would then bow slowly on one knee with the head directed downwards." Lord Noah ". The view wouldn't exactly be what one would think of when they think of a Lord, King or ruler. It wasn't exactly a kid, but more of a teenager now walking into the room. He had grown a bit, only being slightly smaller than Kimi size. It would definitely give the idea that Kimi was older than Noah when comparing the height. He walked in with his arms behind him, Kimi walking in on his right side slightly behind him like his right hand woman." So this is the person who got shot with an Arrow trying to run from the guards...That sucks ". He looked on her with his blood colored eyes, though did not present a negative feel as he normally would.

Relay

xp: 358 | 7,454

Are we a Family? Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:49 pm

The movement of the knight, caused her eyes to open as she stared at the teenager coming into the room. He looked to be about her age, and there was something off about him. But at the moment those green orbs, like the best quality jade, stared at the teenager in front of her. It was apparent he was a lord, most likely of the city. His question was rhetorical and rather like point out the obvious, so Jayde remained quiet until such time as the male asked a real question. If he was the lord of the city, then he would have been briefed. To answer would be to just be to talk without needing too, so she glanced at the woman to his right. The woman from before. Mentally she wanted to smile at the look on her face. But outwardly, she remained still and quiet. And now that she thought about it, it really was not a question but a statement. So what in the world did he expect her to say.

Those green eyes moved back to the Kami in front of her. An eyebrow raised in a delicate arch as she waited for him to go on. Being polite like she was and actually holding her tongue and thoughts to herself.

-220/4773-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:56 pm

Are we a Family? Noah_1

The Silence from Jay'de only caused a smirk to appear on the Kami's face. He moved in closer but just to the end of her bed, his hand moving up and placing itself on where here toes would be under the sheet, motioning her big toe back in forth like one would do a little baby." Paralysis of the lower part of the body due to the spinal cord being completely transected...permanent motor paralysis below the level of the spinal-cord division. Tell me child...". Noah would pause looking at her almost as if he was peering into her from his distance, looking at nothing else but her orbs." You don't look like the kind to need to be on suicide watch...you look like a fighter...or at least strong willed. I hear you possess a special Marking...something I too possess...Something I gained on that day in Mare Maris. What can you tell me about that Marking ? ". He said while playing with her toe." Or anything regarding that day, like who were those individuals who took the that thing from Mare Maris. Your answer will determine if I will return life into your body, mend you of this horrible condition that plagues you ". Noah got right to the point. He didn't beat around the bush or anything. In a passive way he was giving her the choice of life and death, since he obviously couldn't have her in this hospital bed forever which would be for patients who could actually pay for healthcare.

Relay

xp: 278 | 7,732

Are we a Family? Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:31 am

Jayde sat up, pushing herself up with her hands, her eyes narrowing as he played with her big toe. Those green eyes met his red ones and her mind wondered at what he was playing at, what game he was starting. Jayde hated being this weak. She could not even feel his touch. And the fact that he called her child confirmed a few things about him. Mentally she noted these things for her scroll upon this place. It was hard to keep her mind neutral as all of this was happening to her. Jayde had never done a single evil thing in her life. She had only survived. Always pure of heart and soul, she had quietly offered assistance when it was needed, had quietly accepted her teachers' lessons. Yes she had a few thoughts that would be considered bordering the gray area, but she had never enacted upon them. And now that pure heart was starting to lose hope.

He was holding her healing over her in return for information on her master and her lord. It was not going to happen. Stalling him, she sighed and ignored most of his conversation, her voice soft as she answered simply. "I do not know anything about the mark, nor do I remember anything about that day." She was truthful at least, but she was hoping he would not pursue questioning about her teacher.

-251/5024-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 am

Are we a Family? Noah_1

That was not the answer he wanted to hear, which caused him to scratch his head. He was not one to hold back on his threats despite being a Kami or the individual in question." Well you see we have a problem there. During that day I...lost something very important. I can't exactly recall what, but I was under the employment of the people of Mare Maris that day...and I failed to retrieve an object which didn't look too great with the council of Mare Maris despite me telling them that I didn't remember much of anything... I know what these culprits look like, but nothing else...and you see...I feel you have a connection to them and that day itself ". He paused, thinking back to that day, during the battle after going against That Avatar of Judgement. His eyes narrowed and then it hit him. When he was fighting against the others, she was the one who alerted the one that he shot the warning shot too, and at that point had made herself an enemy at the time. She wasn't considered an Enemy now but he knew that she had some kind of connection with them." Actually...I know you have a connection with them...". He didn't possess an Evil smirk, but just one with a loosened expression which would often display ones confidence. It was because he remembered that portion that he knew that they weren't just connected by the mark, and so she possessed more worth." I won't heal you, and I will have you on heavy guard duty in a special place of mines...A Prisoner with perks...eventually you'll tell me what I want to know...no...what I need to know. Until that day comes, make yourself comfortable...because you won't be leaving for a long time otherwise ". He said with the same expression on his face as he turned his back to her." Knight! " and with that the Huge figure would bring himself up and towards Noah." Yes Sire ? ". Noah would close his eyes and walk ahead, giving Jay'de one little chance to admit that she knew something. After the pause, if Jay'de didn't give him the answers he wanted he would speak." Make sure that our guest have a pleasurable stay in the land of Twilight 33. Knock her out before leaving the hospital and cover her body like a corpse". Kimi was kind of shocked about the decision and the nature of it, but didn't display it much. Her eyes did close though as she would remain silent. She could have done something about it but she just didn't." Yes Sire ". Noah and Kimi would then leave the room, thinking it would be rather harsh. He wasn't going to have an hospital bed occupied because of her, and definitely wasn't going to stand there trying to pry info from her when there were other things to be done.

ยป Exit RP [Unless Noah is persuaded to stay]

Relay

xp: 518 | 8,250

Are we a Family? Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:51 am

Updated Jayde
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are we a Family? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a Family?   Are we a Family? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are we a Family?
Page 1 of 1