Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retraining In The Meadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Retraining In The Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Retraining In The Meadow   Retraining In The Meadow EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:47 pm

With a soft gurmble the half-breed gazed off into the distance as he dwells upon what he must do now... Things had changed and he had lost all that he had been able to do. However such was not the end for he felt that he could regain what he had lost or at least replace what he had lost with something new, all he had to do was learn how to use his weapons once again as he had done before. It was this that brought the half-breed to the learing not far from his village to train. Shifting his attention from the distant forest, Yuki glances around for a brief moment before he reaches out and takes hold of one of the colossal blade's handles before he pulls it from the ground where he had stuck it moments ago. Pulling the blade from the ground, Yuki brings it up and drops the blunt edge down to rest upon his shoulder as he grips the handle. Yuki keeps the blade on his shoulder for a brief moment as he gazes off at the forest, before he finally lifts it from his shoulder and brings it around in front of him. Holding the blade out in front of him, Yuki tightens his grip on the blade. Holding the blade in front of him, Yuki takes a step forwards as he begins to shift his arm and swing the blade around as he swipes the large blade side to side, slicing through the air in front of him.

EXP: 260
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Retraining In The Meadow   Retraining In The Meadow EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Moving forwards with each swipe through the air, Yuki moves closer and closer to a tree not far in front of him. As he draws closer to the tree in front of him, the half-breed dashes forwards as he brings the blade up into the air over his right shoulder and when he gets close enough to the tree he brings his sword down and cleaves into the tree with the massive blade. Unfortunately the attack he had unleashed had no where near the amount of strength that it one had and is unable to cleave through or deep into the tree. With a growl of anger, Yuki pulls back and yanks the blade free from the tree before he draws it back and lashes out again at the tree, again hacking into it with his blade. Sinking the blade into the tree once again, Yuki lets it rest there for a brief moment before he begins to pull the blade back once again. Pulling the blade from the tree Yuki brings it back over his shoulder before he swings it forwards once again, again Yuki sinks the blade into the side of the tree, however this time as he goes to pull the blade free from the tree he finds he is unable to pull the blade free and as it rests lodged in the tree, Yuki releases his grip on the blade. Releasing his grip on the blade Yuki takes a step back as he lets out a soft growl.

EXP: 255
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Retraining In The Meadow   Retraining In The Meadow EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:49 pm

" Damn it! " Yuki exclaims as he looks up at the large blade lodged in the tree. Ever since the event that robbed him of his powers he has found it harder to wield the large blade, harder then it had been before, though not only harder but also more taxing on his energy. The yelling of the half-breed caught the attention of the wolf that was sunning not to far from the half-breed. Lifting his head, Ulfric looks to Yuki for a moment before letting out a wolfish chuckle, " What's the matter? " the large wolf asks as he looks at Yuki. Hearing the chuckle draws his attention and Yuki turns his gaze to Ulfric as he speaks up. Looking at the large wolf, Yuki's gaze narrows before he turns his gaze back to the sword, " I want to kill whoever took my powers from me... I want to rip the fuckers heart from there body.. " Yuki answers with another growl as he looks at the blade resting in the side of the tree. Another chuckle escapes Ulfric at Yuki's answer, " Ah such a thing would be nice. Though I'm sure there are many that wish for such a thing. However I don't think any will get such a chance. Do not worry about such a thing Yuki, simply focus on regaining what you have lost. " Ulfric says with a nod as he looks at Yuki. Listening to Ulfric, Yuki keeps his attention set upon the blade resting in the tree and as the wolf finishes speaking Yuki gives a faint nod, " Some things are easier said then done Ulfric. " Yuki murmurs as he reaches out and grips the large blade resting in the tree before pulling it free.

EXP: 306
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Retraining In The Meadow   Retraining In The Meadow EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:42 pm

The wolf keeps its gaze on Yuki and as he makes the comment about things being easier said then done he lets out another wolfish chuckle. " Indeed. If only it where that easy. " Ulfric says as he watches the half-breed. After drawing the blade from the tree Yuki brings it down and stabs it into the ground before he glances over to Ulfric, " I guess training is out of the question.. " Yuki murmurs with a soft sigh as he looks at the large wolf. The large wolf rests his head back upon his paws as Yuki comments about being able to train any further. After placing his sword into the ground Yuki begins to move away from it and moves over to where he had some food and drink set down. " There were other things that you knew, wasn't there Yuki? " Ulfric asks as he closes his eyes while resting. Moving over to the food and drink he had brought, Yuki kneels down and picks up the container of water and takes a sip as he listens to Ulfric speak again. The wolf was right, he had other things he could learn and needed to, though he thought that learning to use a sword should be one of the first he learns again.

EXP: 223
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Retraining In The Meadow   Retraining In The Meadow EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Shifting his gaze towards to Ulfric, Yuki takes another sip from the container of water before he sets it back down and reaches for the food he had brought, " Would it not be wise to learn how to defend myself with a blade before I begin to learn to defend myself with magic? " Yuki asks as he picks up an bit of fruit and takes a bite while looking to Ulfric. The large wolf remains silent for a moment before he finally begins to speak up, " So all you are worried about is learning to attack someone? " Ulfric asks as he opens his eyes and looks to Yuki. Chewing up the bit of fruit Yuki keeps his gaze set upon the large wolf as he begins to speak and as he speaks Yuki listens to his comment. Turning his gaze from Ulfric, Yuki swallows the bit of fruit before he picks up another piece, " Don't worry Ulfric, I plan to regain all that I have lost.. " Yuki comments before slipping the bit of fruit into his mouth and begins to chew it up. The large wolf listens to the half-breeds comment and keeps his gaze on him for a moment before he shuts his eyes once again, falling into silence.

EXP: 219 / 1,263
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Retraining In The Meadow   Retraining In The Meadow EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:27 am

Chewing up the bit of fruit, Yuki looks towards his blade that rests in the ground, his gaze slowly shifting over the weapon for a moment before he finally comes to a conclusion. " I believe it would be best to get another sword, one that is smaller and easier to wield. I like the power I have with this one, however it slows me down while in combat, and that could mean getting hit. What do you think Ulfric. " Yuki asks as he glances to his wolf companion. The wolf opens his eyes again and glances to the half-breed, " That so... " He murmurs lightly as he looks at Yuki, " If that i what you wish to do Yuki then all I can say is give such an idea a try, perhaps it will work for the better. It seems like it might, though you will lose some damage in your blows. " the wolf says before falling into silence as he shuts his eyes again now that he put in his piece on the matter. Having listened to Ulfric, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Unfortunately... But I should be capable of overcoming such a thing. "

EXP: 202 / 1,416
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Retraining In The Meadow   Retraining In The Meadow EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:45 am

Having come to a choice in the matter, Yuki gives a faint nod which is followed by a soft grumble, " Alright.. I think that's enough training for today. Shall we head back to the village now? " He asks as he glances to Ulfric for a brief moment before he shifts his gaze away from the large beast and kneels down to pick up the bit of food that was left along with the container of water. After getting the food and water put away, Yuki moves over to where he had left his sword and grasps the blade. Hearing Yuki, Ulfric opens his eyes and watches the half-breed for a moment, " I'll be along shortly, I'm rather comfortable here. " Ulfric says as he shuts his eyes once again. Grabbing his sword and pulling it from the ground, Yuki looks back to Ulfric as he comments about staying here. Looking at the large wolf, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Alright. See you back at the village. " the half-breed says before he begins to move, making his way past the resting wolf as he heads back to the village.

EXP: 200 / 1,665
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retraining In The Meadow   Retraining In The Meadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Retraining In The Meadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum-
Jump to: