Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hobo Merchant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Taking the last bite of his meal, Yuki sets his fork down before he leans back into his seat and begins to chew up the last bit of meat as he glances over to his sensei to see how far along he was with his meal or if he had finished already. They had decided to have a meal at the tavern, however after the meal there was no further plans set out for the two so the half-breed wasn't sure what his sensei wished to do once they had finished there meal. Reaching over to his mug, Yuki picks up the mug of water and takes a sip to wash down the bit of chewed food down before he sets the mug down and speaks up, " That was a rather delicious meal. " Yuki says with a toothy grin as he looks over at his sensei, " However, once you are finished what are your plans? Do you want to sit around here and relax or would you like to go walk some more or something else? " Yuki asks as he looks over to his sensei. Still he left the choice up to his sensei since he didn't have anything else to do with the rest of the day. After posing the question to his sensei Yuki takes another sip from his mug before he sets it back down and glances around the tavern for a brief moment.

EXP: 234 | 234
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Battousai would finish up the portion of food that was set before him. His plate had consisted of bovine meats, egg of a fowl as well as boiled earth roots that had been seasoned by various salts. The utensils used were relics of the past, a forks and knife, whose usage must have been obvious to the first people who came across them, despite the relic signs that show the tools being used to transfer food into the mouths of images of people of the past. After completing his meals, he would finish off the half drunken cup of water that sat to the left of his plate before setting it back down upon the wooden table and wiping the corner of his mouth with his thumb.

Hearing his cohort speak, Battousai would nod and confirm, “yes it was.” Answering the question, he would remark, “I didn’t have further plans for the day. If there is something you wish to do, I suppose I can entertain it.” As he says this, one of the villagers walks through the doors of the tavern and looks around. Seeing Yuki sitting at the table, he would speak, “Village leader, there is a merchant who has strolled into town who wishes to speak with you.” Hearing him speak, Battousai would turn and look to the male who was addressing Yuki.

246 / 246
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:06 pm

As his sensei begins to answer him, Yuki listens and gives a faint nod, " Alright. I was thinking about taking a stroll around the village.. I need to decide what should be constructed next for Theden. If you don't feel like walking any more you don't have to come along- " Yuki says before he is interrupted by the villager that speaks up, addressing him. Hearing the villager Yuki shifts his attention to look to the villager as he takes a brief moment to process what the villager had said. Looking at the villager, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Thank you for the message. I will tend to the mater right way. " Yuki says as he looks to the villager, offering the villager a faint nod before he shifts his attention back to his sensei. Looking to his sensei Yuki lets out a soft sigh, " It seems we will have to set such things aside for the moment. " Yuki begins to speak as he raises from his seat, " If you want you can remain here while I go see what this merchant wants of me, or if you feel up to it you can join me, its up to you sensei. " Yuki says to his sensei, giving him the choice to join him or remain behind in the tavern if he wished. After inviting his sensei to join him, Yuki would wait for a brief moment before he would begin to move away from the table and head towards the entrance to the tavern, if his sensei chose to join him he would welcome the company.

EXP: 276 | 510
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:07 pm

After realizing that he had interrupted Yuki, the villager takes a step back and cautiously apologizes hoping that he wouldn’t be in trouble for the interruption. It would seem that Yuki was cool with it and the villager was thanked. With a smile, he grins and nods, “any time, Village Leader.” He makes his exit from the two and heads back out of the tavern to continue doing whatever it was that he was in the process of doing before fate brought him to bring the message to Yuki. Listening to Yuki, Battousai would nod and figure this was a good of thing as any to do. He didn’t mind watching Yuki do village leading related things, so with an obliging nod, he would comment, “I will come with you.” With that, he would stand from his seat at the tavern and look to the barkeeper, thanking him for the meal and advising that it had been adequate to his tastes. After the kudos to the chief, Battousai would follow when the direction is made towards the door and would exit the tavern alongside Yuki.

The particular merchant in question would be in the center of the city with a small trade cart that consisted of basically a wooden box on two wheels with two handles protruding a few feet in length from it. Wares would be along the sides and inside of the contraption; the merchant himself would be dressed in tattered clothing of mixing styles looking almost like a very poor version of Captain Jack Sparrow.

285 / 531
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:30 pm

As his sensei informs him that he will be joining him, Yuki gives a nod, pleased that his sensei would be coming with him still. Having seen the villager addressed there leader the bartender had been watching the two and when Battousai looked back to him and thanked him fro the meal, the bartender gave the samurai a friendly smile and a thank you for the comment. Making his way outside, Yuki glances back to make sure his sensei is still following him before he shifts his attention back ahead of him as he begins to move away from the tavern. " I wonder what this could be about.. " Yuki murmurs lightly as he moves away from the tavern and heads towards the center of town where he was told a merchant waited for him. On approach, Yuki shifts his gaze over the merchant and the cart he had brought with him, scanning the two before he fixes his gaze upon the merchant. Drawing closer to the merchant, Yuki stops about four or five foot from the male as he sets his gaze upon him, " I was told you wished to see me. " Yuki says as he looks at the strangely dressed merchant.

EXP: 216 | 726
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Battousai would simply be a passenger along for this ride as he and Yuki make their way towards where the merchant was. At the moment, he was in the process of trying to sell perfume to a young lady who had been attempting to gain the village leader’s attention but in a very passive way. She walks off as Yuki arrives causing the merchant to turn around and see the village leader as he is addressed. With a sly smile, the merchant would rub both of his hands together and announce, “it’s an honor, really. Thank you for taking time to speak with a lowly merchant such as myself.” At this point, Battousai would have come to a stop resting his arms across his chest as he too watched the merchant. Looking to Yuki, the merchant would continue, “I’m surprised to see the state of this village. Why I left here to travel not too long ago, and it wasn’t nearly as large as it is now. You’ve really done wonders to turn around the village; I’m sure you must be a very strong and very wise man indeed.”

202 / 733
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:37 pm

With his gaze set upon the merchant, Yuki listens as he begins to speak. As the merchant thanks him, Yuki gives a faint nod, " You are welcome merchant. " Yuki murmurs lightly before he glances away from the merchant and glances to his sensei now that he had arrived for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to the merchant as he continues to speak. Again Yuki listens as the merchant speaks and as he listens he thinks upon the merchants words as he makes remarks about the village and its current state. " Thank you for the comment merchant, I do all within my power for my village. I would like to think of myself as a strong and rise leader though I cannot take credit for all that has been built, it would not have been possible with out the aid of those willing to help. They deserve more credit then I. " Yuki says as he looks at the merchant. " What was it that you wished to speak with me about? " the half-breed asks as he watches the merchant, though he try's to not sound rude in seeking to know why the merchant wished his audience.

EXP: 211 | 937
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:45 pm

The merchant wouldn’t be able to tell if his silver tongue was working on Yuki or not, but he could get the picture that Yuki wasn’t someone that was ruled by flattery. His matter of fact response to the praise gives the merchant insight into how Yuki operates. Deciding to beat around the bush less and to jump right into the meat and potatoes of things, the merchant speaks, “when I came to this village before, it was small and they didn’t have many merchants besides myself. Now that I am here, I see that you even have two shops. I’m in the business of increasing business, and as such, I would like to offer you my services as your Councilor of Mercantile.” Long story short; he was trying to gain status in the village for whatever reason, since it seemed to be in the process of growing. He would continue, “I will offer you any aide you need when it comes to building up the infrastructure of your village’s economic systems.” Before he got into whatever he would require, he would wait on Yuki’s response to kind of judge the waters, as to say.

212 / 945
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:28 pm

As the merchant begins to speak with the reasons behind his presence the village. While listening Yuki comes to see that the reason behind the merchants presence in Theden was not as he had first thought. Given the way merchants are he had thought the merchant was here to sell goods he had found, however listening to the merchant he comes to realize that he was here for a different reason, or at least partially here for a different reason. The merchant puts forth an offer to serve as his Councilor of Mercantile. The offer took the half-breed by surprise, he didn't think something like this would happen, though he try's to keep a straight face with his gaze set upon the merchant making the offer. When the merchant finishes speaking Yuki brings a hand up and rubs his chin, " I see.. " He murmurs lightly as he looks down at the merchant while rubbing his chin. Up until this point he had given little thought to many things related to the villages economy, though many things in this world that you need are of value. " Your offer is very kind, however such a job seems like it would require a great deal of experience and knowledge in the field. Are you confident that you have the experience and knowledge needed to do such a task? "

EXP: 249 | 1,186
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Overjoyed that he had Yuki’s attention and that he was actually even considering it, the merchant would swiftly hop on this opportunity in answering, “oh yes, I have been a merchant and studied trade since I awoken from the Dawn. You will find no one else more qualified to handle your village’s economy.”

Looking at the man, Battousai did not know whether to judge him to be a con artist or the real deal. There was certainly something about the man that was off to him and he wanted to make sure of the man’s complete honesty. Usually, he would speak his thoughts into Yuki’s mind, but without abilities, such a thing would prove to be impossible. Breaking character, he would speak directly to the merchant after his words and voice, “be careful of your promises to the village leader and think carefully on your answer.” The man frowns in looking to Battousai, assuming him to be a lowly body guard or something like that. Speaking to him in a side manner, the merchant would inform, “I always weigh my words as I weigh my trade. You shouldn’t interrupt in matters of important men.” He turns his attention back to Yuki and smiles, “I assure you I’m the genuine article.” Battousai raises an eyebrow to the man’s words.

248 / 1193
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:29 pm

With his question, Yuki falls silent as he waits for the merchant to answer, wishing to hear what kind of experience the merchant had in the trade. As the merchant begins to speak again he listens to his words of assurance in the amount of experience he has. As the man finishes explaining the amount of experience he had at being a merchant, Yuki gives a faint nod as he thinks over the man's offer and the experience he had in the mercantile field. It seemed as if the merchant had a great deal of experience in the workings of a merchant, which was something the half-breed was looking for since such a thing was needed if one was to give council as a merchant. When his sensei begins to speak, Yuki glances to him for a brief moment as he cautions the merchant to be careful with his promises. It wasn't like his sensei to make such comments to be heard by all, however given what had happened he knew his sensei lacked the same abilities he had before. When the merchant begins to speak Yuki shifts his gaze back to him, a soft frown taking form on his face at the merchant's comment to his sensei. Though the half-breed didn't take a liking to what the merchant had said to his sensei, he held back the anger that it brought to him, " ... I would ask you to please not speak in such a way to my sensei and one of the men that helped rebuild Theden. " Yuki says as he looks at the merchant, " There is no doubt from what you say, that you do have the experience and knowledge that such a field would require of someone. " Shifting his gaze, Yuki glances back to his sensei for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to the merchant, " I believe I will give you a chance to prove you are just as experienced as you say you are. " Yuki says as he looks at the merchant.

EXP: 356 | 1,542
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:55 pm

The merchant realizes that he’s said something wrong and swiftly apologizes to Battousai attempting to be an unbegrudging as possible. With his swift words of apology, Battousai would simply nod and allow the conversation to continue between the two; there was nothing for him to cosign or belabor the fact on. The fact that Yuki obliges him, creates a swell of joy in the merchant which is visible on his face as he lights up. “Really?” he says in a manner where he doesn’t seem to believe at first. He looks around as if looking to others but then looks back to Yuki and stands a little straighter as he comments, “I won’t let you down, captain.” Since he had a foot in the door, he would comment, “I suppose we can go over the particulars later. I can get familiar with the shops that we do have and the resources of the area… but I will need a place to live, of course. Do you have a house currently available for me, or will someone have to get to building that? I suppose I could live in a shop if you saw fit to give me one, but I would rather run the shops than actually be in one, you understand of course?”

225 / 1418
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 pm

When the merchant apologizes for the remark to his sensei, Yuki glances back to his sensei for a brief moment to see his sensei's reaction, before he turns his attention back to the merchant. As the merchant makes the remark, Yuki gives a faint nod of acknowledgement to let the merchant know that he had agreed to his proposal. Though he had agreed to allow the merchant to be his council, Yuki decided to wait and see if the male was worth keeping since he said he had the experience of being a merchant for years, though saying one thing and having the experience is another. As the merchant continues speaking Yuki listens to him and as he begins to bring up the need of a place to live, Yuki thinks on it for a brief moment, though he already knew he would have a place for the merchant to live. When the merchant makes the inquiry, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Indeed.. " he murmurs lightly as he looks at the merchant. " A house for you to stay in will not be a problem, we have a few spare that are not being occupied by anyone so we can get you set up in one of those and then we can see about getting a shot built for you. How does that sound? "

EXP: 231 | 1,773
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:38 pm

The merchant is once again in awe of Village Leader Yuki’s graciousness as he is granted a house and a potential shop as if it were minor business. With this, he would be set for now. A man who frequently spoke with others, he knew where to draw the line in asking for things as he didn’t want to come off as being the male version of a gold digger. “You are too gracious,” he would applaud Yuki, “and comment, “that sounds wonderful. I can’t wait to see my new home, but before that, allow me to offer my last services as a lowly merchant to you and your friend here.” With this, he steps back and motions to the cart that he had been carrying up to this point. There were various wares, weapons and armors littered with in and around the cart. He would continue, “allow me to make a deal for you on any item in my cart. Of course, this is business; I will maintain your economy like I maintain my shop and will be honored to receive my last salary as a merchant from you. Do you see anything that I may have that catches your eye?”

209 / 1627
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Though he knew he had houses to spare, Yuki knew that the shop would have to be built, though such a thing was not much of a problem, a new shop could kick off the next wave of development for the village. With the business of the merchant taken care of the half-breed was ready to get back to finishing off his day, however as the merchant speaks he sees that he has one more thing to take care of before he can move on. As the merchant steps back and motions towards his cart as he offers his services as a merchant, Yuki shifts his gaze from the merchant and looks to the cart the merchant had brought with him. Looking at the cart, Yuki shifts his gaze over the wears on the cart for a brief moment. A new blade had been on the half-breeds mind and now that this merchant had shown up Yuki knew he had a chance to get a new weapon with out having to go somewhere outside the village. Stepping forwards Yuki sets his gaze upon the weapons on the cart. Yuki shifts his gaze over the weapons before he sets his gaze upon one of the sheathed swords. With his gaze on the sword Yuki reaches out and pulls the weapon from the cart and grips the hilt of the sword and pulls the blade free from the sheath. Pulling the blade of the broadsword free, Yuki looks over it for a moment before sheathing it, " Ill take this one. " Yuki says with a faint nod before glancing to his sensei, " Is there anything you would like? "

EXP: 284 | 2,057
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:31 pm

The merchant watches Yuki carefully as he looks over his wares in an attempt to see what had caught his eye and what didn’t seem to be as important to him. When he notices that the broad sword is taken, the merchant smiles and coaxes Yuki in almost a whispering voice, “ah, you’ve got a good eye. That is a fantastic blade…” When Yuki’s attention shifts to Battousai, he would realize that he didn’t have many wants, but if Yuki were offering him something, he felt it may be rude to turn it down.

Looking through the cart, Battousai would notice a wakizashi, or short blade, that seemed adequate and common enough to not be expensive. His other daggers and like blades were mainly used for cooking and preparing meat, he didn’t have one for close ranged combat. In his rethinking of his fighting style, he had come up with various situations where his body’s position would prefer a short blade rather than a long blade and something that could be easily concealed if needed. Reaching towards it, he picks up the short blade encased in a black embroidered sheath. He pulls the blade out and inspects it before sliding it back in and comments to Yuki, “this will do.”

The merchant smiles at the selection and comments, “I see, a very classy choice indeed.” Now, he would even hold the village leader to paying for his merchandise as he believed it would exemplify good work moral. Following up their orders he would comment, “let’s see if we can attach a worth to these purchases. I believe I can trade you these items for 4 common items… what do you think?” (Roll barter).

318 / 1945
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Turning his gaze form his sensei after offering to get him something, Yuki glances to the merchant for a brief moment. When his sensei goes for one of the weapons, Yuki glances back to him, glad to see that there was indeed something he would like to get while he is offering to get his sensei something. When his sensei picks up the weapon he wished to have, Yuki gives a faint nod as he looks at the weapon his sensei had chosen as he makes the comments bout the weapon. " Alright, if that's the one you want. " Yuki murmurs lightly to his sensei now that he had made a choice on what he would like. With his sensei having chosen what he wanted, Yuki turns his attention back to the merchant as now that everything had been chosen the topic of trade would be coming up since Yuki had no intent on getting these items for free. As the merchant begins to speak Yuki sets his gaze upon the man as he comments about there choices before he moves on to the matter at hand and want he would like in exchange for the two items he is wanting. As the merchant makes an offer, Yuki thinks on it for a brief moment before he begins to speak, " How about three common items? " he ask the merchant as he try's to put forth a different trade then the merchant had started with.

EXP: 253 | 2,310
Barter Roll!
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:54 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Novice ]' :
Hobo Merchant Alpha
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:48 pm

The counter bargain would come; and though it wasn’t a very good one, it would still suffice. The merchant had aimed high in order to get Yuki down to what would still be a high price on things, but in the manner he did it, it would look as if Yuki were coming out on top of the deal. With a nod, he would rub his chin and admit, “you run a hard bargain, my lord, so let’s do this. Upon my honor, I shall give you these items for even less than you asked! Do not give me three common items, but give me two common items and two very common items and you will have yourself a deal!” After awarding the lowered price, the merchant would say, “do not worry about the payment just now, simply have one of your servants bring it to my house, unless you have it with you.” Battousai didn’t know if it were a good deal or not, since his barter wasn’t very trained itself, but he did have a new blade. It seemed as if it would fit sideways behind his back as opposed to on his waist like his longer blades. While the merchant spoke to Yuki, Battousai would be inspecting his new toy before equipping it and waiting on Yuki. It would seem that this slight interruption would work in Yuki’s favor, though Battousai would have to keep an eye on this Counselor of the Mercantile; Jyn would speak with him once he was able to manifest again in the future.

270 / 2215
+ Wakizashi [Common, 5 DEN]
- 2 Common Items (from Yuki)
- 2 Very Common Items (from Yuki)
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:55 pm

With his counter offer put forth Yuki waits to see if the merchant would accept it or reject it for a different offer. As the merchant begins to speak Yuki listens to him as he seems to not only accept his offer but also reduce the cost even further, which was a rather pleasing thing to the half-breed. In agreement with the deal, Yuki gives a faint nod to the new price set forth by the merchant. With the new price set forth by the merchant, Yuki begins to reach for the items of value he keeps with him, however as the merchant makes the comment, Yuki pauses for a brief moment as he thinks on the idea, a servant? ... such thing may be good to have. The half-breed thought as he pulled out the items the merchant is asking for, two common items and two very common items. Pulling the items out, Yuki offers them to the merchant, " Here we are, two common items and two very common items. " Yuki says as he hands them over to the merchant. With the deal coming to completion, Yuki glances to the new weapon he had just bought before he brings it up and rests the sheathed blade on his shoulder, " Thank you merchant. I will see to getting your shop built as soon as I can and I will have someone take you to a house you can use. "

EXP: 247 | 2,557
2 Common Items & 2 Very Common Items Lost
Broad Sword Gained
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 pm

The merchant would graciously accept the items given by Yuki, inspecting them to make sure they were indeed common and very common. “Oh nice,” he would comment while looking at the items being traded to him, “you seem like quite the adventurer to have items like this. I’m sure they will resell well.” The items given to him by Yuki are placed in his cart and he looks back to the Village Leader when he is told that he would be shown to his house soon with the construction to be started on his shop. “Very good,” he would respond to Yuki, “and once I get settled in, I can start with the plans for the economy. There is much to think about and much to do when it comes to the world of running a village!” As they are talking, one of the workers who had been standing by at this time approaches Yuki and comments, “Village Leader, I know of a house where we can put our new friend up for the time being. Would you like me to show him to it?” While watching this, Battousai begins to think of the benefits of having servants; maybe not the slave type, but a good gofer would go a long way it seems.

222 / 2437
+ Wakizashi [Common, 5 DEN]
- 2 Common Items (from Yuki)
- 2 Very Common Items (from Yuki)
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Having given the merchant the items that he requested, Yuki brings the deal to a close now that everything has been traded for appropriately. Now that he had told the merchant he will provide a shop for him, Yuki begins to think about where he should have the shop constructed. As the merchant speaks up, Yuki listens to him and as he informs him about getting settled in, Yuki gives a faint nod to the idea. The idea of an economy for the village sounded a bit interesting to the half-breed, perhaps even begin trading with other villages, " Good. I look forward to seeing your plans once you are settled in. " Yuki says with a faint nod as he looks at the merchant. Though he had agreed to this, he couldn't help but wonder what kind of input his sensei had on the matter and perhaps he will ask later when the are alone. When he hears a worker speak up, Yuki shifts his attention to the worker as he informs him of a house the merchant can reside in. Looking at the worker, Yuki gives a faint nod as he finishes speaking, " Splendid, indeed if you know of a house you may escort the merchant to it so he can get settled in. " Yuki says as he looks at the worker a moment longer before turning his gaze to the merchant, " We shall speak later once you are all settled in. "

EXP: 255 | 2,812
2 Common Items & 2 Very Common Items Lost
Broad Sword Gained
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Hobo Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo Merchant   Hobo Merchant EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Exit RP, sent to UYB.