Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Fantasy I Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy I   Fantasy I EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Fantasy I SophiaPost_Finished
Sophia Elimine
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Sophia's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: New Bond

Dream:
The beautiful pink haired individual known as Sophia walked a very narrow path. Surrounding her was nothing but darkness, though her main concerns was falling off that path so she walked slowly with a great level of balance. It was Grace brought to life, or at least that would be what an individual would think by watching her. Sadly enough there was no one where she was at. While walking, a face would fade in near her, appearing like that of someone she knew from the past." Hey Stupid Broad! You preach about people sharing their feelings but you're scared to do so yourself! What are you scared of anyways!? ". That voice spooked her, which caused her to lose balance and fall off the path that she was walking. Sophia would reach up while screaming as she fell into the darkness before vanishing. The reason she did that was because as she fell, she saw an creature above her with it's hand out. It was white and had 6 Glowing blades behind it spread out almost like an Archangel. It would be then that when she vanished Completely, she would find herself in a well made bed alone.

Words :: 219 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Fantasy I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Fantasy I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy I   Fantasy I EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Fantasy I Kimi_Noah_Togetherx
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea
Health: 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Say Goodbye

Noah had been waiting there by the door way of the room that Sophia was resting in. It was both him and Kimi there just watching and talking to each other at a volume where it wouldn't wake her." I don't believe it..." Those words came from Kimi as she looked at Sophia with a soft expression." I don't either...though it does explain why I haven't been able to hear their voices. They were release...but I didn't know they would have gained some kind of physical form...the forms they had when they took over. ". There was a slight pause before Kimi looked to Noah with somewhat of a worried look." You didn't see any of the other spirits out there ? Not Balmung nor Prometheus ? ". Noah shook his head before closing his eyes." After I found Sophia...I thought the same thing, that maybe the others are out there somewhere. I was wrong though. I sent a little search party to check all areas of the beach and they came up with nothing. It's safe to assume that Sophia was the only one there... maybe the others were sent to different areas... probably in the same condition that she was in when I found her ". Both then turned to her quickly when she woke up.

Words :: 222 Exp
Gains ::---
Fantasy I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Fantasy I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy I   Fantasy I EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Fantasy I SophiaPost_Finished
Sophia Elimine
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Sophia's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: New Bond

Here breathing was a bit heavy, but she would examine herself after having woken up because of what occured in the dream. After realizing she was okay, her breathing would slow down just a little enough to be considered somewhat Calm. Sophia had no idea where she was and couldn't recognize any of them, so her natural feeling would be that of fear." Wh..who are you..? And where am I ? ". The first of the two that she would take notice of was the boy, dressed up in clothes that would indicate a high status, like her since she wore beautiful dresses since from when she could even remember. Sophia then turned her attention to the female of the group, the individual known as Kimi who was standing right next to the boy. Kimi had on some kind of Armor that covered her torso, Legs, and then what appeared to be a red metallic beret. She looked more gentle than the boy, but this would bring up the question of who would be the one to address her question, that is if any of them were going to answer her question. There wasn't much she could do but simply wait for something that could lead to an enlightened or very negative situation.

Words :: 228 Exp
Fantasy I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Fantasy I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy I   Fantasy I EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Noah could feel the fear that she had within her, which was somewhat understandable, but what was extremely shocking to him that caused his eyes to widen was when she asked who they were. Noah honestly didn't know how to answer that due to the shock that was delivered to his body from the situation. Kimi was just as shocked as Noah, though she would bring her hands up slowly covering her mouth and noise for she already knew what was going to happen there. There was no way that Sophia could have forgotten Noah nor Kimi since they were so close, unless something had happened and she lost her memory. " Are...are you kidding ? " Noah asked Sophia, though he would continue on right after he asked that." You don't know who I am ? It's me...Noah. Noah Valesti... the Kami that you were sealed inside of for the past 2 years or so. We were like close friends until recently when you were freed from my body ". Noah tried to explain it, though even Kimi know that it wasn't going to be that easy. She would place her hand on Noah's shoulder and shake her head a bit." Sir...".

Words :: 215 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day] *For Sophia*
Fantasy I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Fantasy I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy I   Fantasy I EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:57 am

Noah would close his eyes tightly as if he had just had to endure a very painful blow, but after it passed by, he would take a deep breath and look at Sophia with calm eyes. If she didn't have any memory then maybe she didn't have a home either. Turning his back towards her, The Kami would take a few steps away before pausing." Sophia, Im sorry about your circumstances. If you don't possess a home of your own...you are free to stay here for as long as you want. If you so choose so, this shall be your quarters...make use of everything around here as you seem fits...If you need me or Kimi, we are just a few rooms down ". And with that, Noah would continue to walk out of the room, eventually followed by Kimi who also seemed a little depressed about this whole situation. Noah wasn't going to give up and leave things as they were...he was determined to do something about it.

Exit

Words :: 181 Exp
Fantasy I Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy I   Fantasy I Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum