Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why am I Naked?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Why am I Naked? Jynbox_01
.: Central Northern Heights

Jyn drifted in the silence of the void just before he would awaken into consciousness. During this process, his subconscious caught up with the rest of him. There were images of a great battle going on in the sky, the feeling of despair at knowing the limitation of humans against the demonic threats to them, the hatred towards them for ruining the city and the sense of duty to stop them at all means. In the next moment, those feelings passed and there was relief. It was as if the battle were over and there was hope for the future yet again. The feeling of relief was followed by a semi joyful feeling of continued duty that came with one knowing that they would be doing a lot of work in the following months, but soon after that feeling, there is a flash of red light.

Suddenly his body leans up in what appeared to be a flowing meadow in grassland just outside of Rockland. Olive stalks of grass and weeds flow in the breeze at chest height as the former Commissioner of the former Division 12 looks around, awaking to utter confusion. There was a coldness felt on his form as realized that not only was he out in the open, but he was naked as well. “The fuck…” he murmurs lightly looking over himself. Before attempting to make any sense out of his current situation, he was very perturbed that he was currently indecent. Even more so than that, it hits him, a feeling coming suddenly, that he remembered someone was beside him when last he was conscious. With that, his voice calls out instinctively, “Izumi?...”

307 / 307
Why am I Naked? Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Why am I Naked? Izuzu2_01
There was a moment of pure bliss before suddenly...nothingness. Much like anyone else before Pre-dawn time they merely just stopped existing. They didn't exactly die, they just stopped existing within the realm of reality. Though the feel it was, no it is quite difficult to explain, but it was quite. No real feeling of dread, all the worry, the pain, the fear from the war she was just in between the realms. Gone. There was nothing else. Did the world end? She wasn't positive. Last she really remembered was being in the same car with her love and the there was red and suddenly nothing. It happened all so quickly that it just seemed as if it happened at the exactly same tie.

"Izumi?" his voice rang through her mind and her own voice suddenly groaning as if she didn't want to get up. Grumbling and muttering to herself. "Just five more minutes." There she was now existing and asleep. On the ground in the nude with her lavender hair covering most of her up. She was on her stomah and she grumbled some more before she turned onto her side, her back, semi-covered by her long hair, facing towards Jyn. Being naked didn't even pop into her head at the moment due to her being asleep. So she didn't really notice anything.

Word Count: 251
Why am I Naked? Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:59 pm

A look of ‘what the fuck’ comes to Jyn’s face as he hadn’t actually expected Izumi to return his call, and the fact that she spoke had caught him a bit off guard. It was after his initial surprise that she responded that he actually cut his eyes at the response that was given, for here they were out in the middle of the fields, nude, and she was worried about five more minutes of sleep? Looking at her, he couldn’t remotely understand how she could be comfortable within this foliage as he was already feeling a bit squeamish about insects crawling about the ground being potentially too close to his butt hole or genitalia.

Moving beyond that, he looks down at her, seeing her hair covered body and tilting his head just a bit. Simply gazing upon her made the situation seem not as bad. After a moment, he looks around and then moves her hair enough to see her right breast, before he stops and reality sits in. He places his hand on her shoulder and speaks calmly to her, “Izumi… we’re in the middle of some fields… butt naked. I need you conscious for this one because I’m concerned...”

220 / 527
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:00 am

Even though she had asked for five more minutes he still insisted upon waking her up when she didn't want to wake up. Another grumble and groan came from her as her eyes began to twitch and soon flickered open. "I'm up. I'm up..." She didn't get up, but just turned onto her back. "What's there to be concerned about?" Slowly her mind was catching up and turning back on. It was true last thing they were involved in was indeed the end of the world. Though now they were here in some field and naked. She looked at Jyn and gazed at him up and down and then looked around. Something was off, Jyn was in the nude and outside. Definetly something wrong, never in his right mind would be dare to be nude outside.

Then she looked down at her feet, she saw toes and she began to blink. Why was she seeing her toes, didn't she have on thigh high boots? Slowly her eyes went up her own legs and she kept seeing skin. HEr brows furrowed together as she tried to piece this together. "Why are we naked?" she asked as her arms crossed over to cover her own chest.

Word Count: 224 | 475
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Why am I Naked? Pennybanner

"...Well that answer to that one is simple toots!....".

A nearby shurbery called out. " Because god loves me". And out from behind said bush he walked. One had to wonder just what Pennywise was doing behind a bush in the first place. Perhaps he had lost his frisbee or had seen something shiney. Who was to know. He placed a hand on his hat as a light breeze blew through the medows. Regardless of his answer though Penny had to wonder indeed just why they were naked. He had after all awakened just as he was. Well aside from the od pick up of a spiffy new piece of head gear. He walked over to the beautiful, natural couple andlifted the tip of his hat slightly. " Now Kids, I know just what you are thinking.....how long has he been there and....just what did he do to me whilst I was unconcious....". He let the silence in for a few moments before a grin crept up his face. " The answer to both kiddies would of course be....". He held out a hand and put four fingers up.

" Four"

As mind boggling as this answer was in itself Penny had to drop a coin just for a moment back into reality. The two sitting naed in front of him looked familiar. One he clearly recognised as boobs-migee. The girl that he'd saved from the shadow monsters and had owed him a drink. The other....just where was it that he- Oh right yea! That dude Shiori had been stalking. " Oh now I remember!...Toots! Player....how ya been!....Last I saw you toots you were racing off towards some big ass demon half naked....and you pimpister general. Last I saw you.....". Well that one didn't really need to much be said. Killing demons and such. He wondered just if Jyn had suspected his own nature back in that last battle. And if he did, would the fact he'd been on their side help him any survival wise.

"...Well you were doing what you do best I suppose....Although by the lack of clothes I'd say I was about to interupt the next thing you do best eh?".

Wink. " Well, I suppose I'd best keep looking for that boss of mine, you know how she...gets around!..hahahahaha...".
EXP: 424

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Jyn looks over her as she rolls over; it was good that one of them were calm at the moment. But he would wait for her to catch up with reality, giving her the time she needed to do so. He waits for her to look various places and nods, commenting in a flat tone, “yes, I’ve asked myself the same thing.”

It would be around this time that his words should have been interrupted, but only to him, he would not hear anything out of the ordinary. With the appearance of the demon, it would illustrate the fact that Jyn was no longer as spiritually aware as he once had been. Even though Penny had said a few things, Jyn would not respond to any of it; more or less he would keep his attention on his naked girlfriend before looking around and making the obvious comment, “well, we’re going to have to find someplace to get something to cover up with. From the looks of things, we should be somewhere within the Northern Heights.” He would attempt to use his sensing abilities on his surroundings only to find out that he felt nothing in a very odd manner.

212 / 739
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Rep! : 2

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Why am I Naked? Callme_woman_01
Death had been quick. More in the sense that her soul had been lost and body left behind more as an empty shell than who she had been. Well at least death should have been quick considering she didn't remember anything about it. THe body had become Hanabi. She had lived a simple life in the broken world left behind. But forever she looked up, for the shell would never be whole. Till now..

Hanabi had been out among the fields, just floating along as she loved to do. She was a creature of whimsy, but to her daughter's ire. But then light had descended, crashing into her before she could even properly defend herself. She fell to the grasses, writhing, body changing till she grew still. Laying there now was the woman she once was...

Light touched her eyelids, making Shiori groan softly. Slowly she opened them. Was she in heaven now? Gingerly she sat up, looking around in confusion. She blinked and looked down to find herself dressed in a halter looking top and a skirt made of some sheer material.

"What in the hell.." the words whispered even as she got to her feet and frowned.

"Hello?" she called out, eyes flicking around in a bit of fear. Where was she? Her feet started to move, Shiori walking along the fields confused. She didn't remember much. Just a bright light then silence.

"Maybe I am dead.."

Why am I Naked? Callme_woman_03
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 am

Izumi gazed at her lover eyeing him up and down. Even under the situation something crossed her eyes 'mmmmmmmm...' that hungerous moan fluttered through her mind before she snapped back to reality when she heard Pennywise. That voice! She quickly turned her head away from Jyn and looked towards the surprise guest. "you!" she stated and suddenly her face beamed red as she kinda tried to cover herself as much as she was able to. A slight twitch in her right eye as her attempt at hiding most of her boob's wasn't going to well as best as she did was make them create a very nice cleavage. She glared at him, though soon after that it hit her that Jyn hasn't reacted at all to the appearance of Pennywise and she arched a brow and looked over at Jyn. Who normally would have been ready to attack a spirit, but he didn't react in the slightest. Maybe he was just doing his best to ignore the guy.

"Four? Wait what?" she looked back over to Pennywise, though to Jyn it would just appear that she was just randomly speaking to empty space and responding as if it were talking back. Izumi was confused to what the hell Penny was speaking about. Izumi just blinked as she looked over to Jyn who had identified the area as northern hieghts. Well that was good! They were near home weren't they? She looked around and well if there were any building's left they were in ruin's. "We need cloths." she stated afterwards, she looked over at Pennywise. "you! Can you get us some cloths... given that you're already dressed..." Izumi's brows scrunched together as she looked at Jyn. "Wait! weren't we in the middle of a war....what the hell happened?!"

Word Count: 351 | 826
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:12 am

Penny was on his way out of there when Izumi's questioning called him back.

At this point he didn't much care about her clevage or in fact Jyn's lack of responsiveness. It just brought back to reality his inability to interact with the physical world at this point. " Oh that!". He looked down at her quite amused that she was the only one that could see him. " Well honestly I've no idea why you are naked but it would seem that you're the only one that can see me...which means....no...I'm afraid you are going to have to remain naked....much to my own enjoyment...". He let that one linger as well before he bothered to explain the reasoning behind it all. " If he can't see me, it means I've lost my ability to interact with the physical world and take on a more...solid form.....which means....even if I tried to help you out in this one I'm utterly powerless to do so.....cause ya know...I totally would....help...you". Words slowled as his eyes were drawn to her clevage. of course this was simply for effect. Not for any real attraction towards the girl

" Anyways, I suggest you both get up this world isn't completely without dangers...and my lack of a physical body is pretty much the only advantage I have going at the moment. You, do not have that luxury...">

He scratched the back of his head. What to do what to do. Well he could continue his search or he could help toots and player here survive lonng enough for him to get that drink. That reminded him. " Oh by the way, for saving your life that time, I'm upping it to TWO drinks....just thought I'd let you know...". Her last question caused him no ammount of ceaseless amusement however. A creping grin spread up his face right before he would answer her....taking a quote from what he'd said to her before.

" Don't you remember what I told you before?....That wasn't the first apocalypse....no doubt it wouldn't be the last......the only issue is picking up after it...which we seem to be doing now....in short toots....the world ended...and here we are..in the glorious aftermath...a big ass war...and who won?...the survivors...so...revel in it"

EXP: 437

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:24 pm

A frown comes to Jyn’s face as he realizes that he’s not doing a good job of sensing anything around his current location. It was different than sensing out and not feeling anything, it was more like he never sensed out in the first place; so say the least, it was a very odd sensation. Hearing the ‘mmm’s cause him to turn and raise an eyebrow to the lovely Izumi. Here? Like this? Really? Oh well. But it was around that time that something happened suddenly and oddly. When Izumi looks to the side and yells out, Jyn’s attention shifts that way as he is alerted to the presence of another. Soon, he notices that there was no one there. Since he knew her pretty well, he knew that Izumi hadn’t gone crazy. In his line of work, he immediately knew what was happening; there was a spirit near them that he couldn’t see. It wasn’t a big issue as he had lived with that condition most of his life, but with the Division they always had items that assisted in the detection of spirits for those who couldn’t sense them on their own. This was another indication that his abilities, limited as they were, were now gone.

Jyn attempts to focus on the area where Izumi is speaking to see if maybe he could retrain himself to see and hear spirits. He knew that if he couldn’t, then there would be no way for him to perform his former job. Luckily, it seemed as if this spirit wasn’t evil; perhaps it was a dainty fairy or a soft and seductive nymph that could offer some aid.

While trying to listen hard and hearing nothing, Jyn does pick up a ‘hello’ in the distance. His gaze shifts to the side as he looks in Shiori’s general direction, first unsure if he had heard something or if it were the wind. He couldn’t investigate with Izumi sitting here nude, but still if it were another person, he didn’t want to lose a lead on getting to civilization… but he was naked. “Damnit…” he murmurs lightly, but then realized that if it were another person, they could be naked to, so it would be all natural. Allowing Izumi to speak to the spirit, Jyn would cup his hands to his mouth and call in the distance where he heard something, “…hello?”

431 / 1170
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:29 pm

The world is peaceful around her. She took in the feilds of wild grasses and smiled just a bit. Even with a bit of fear in her heart she could find a bit of serenity from her surroundings. She paused and tried to gauge if she was aywhere she knew. Gentle chocolate orbs landed on a stucture in the distance. She tilted her head then stiffened faintly. It was one of the fountain statues from one of the gardens of the Kyro estate. How odd. She was home yet not. For this place was in disrepair and crumbling.

"Hello!" she heard echo from her right side. She turned sharply on her heels, the soft boots on her feet digging slight grooves in the ground. She blinked in surprise then her face lit up with a smile as hope blossomed in her chest. People. She wasn't alone. Without a moment of hesitation she leaned her body forward, feet pressing into the ground before running in the direction she heard the voice call out.

"Hello!" she called out a again, using one hand to cup around the side of her mouth to project her voice over the distance. Her lungs began to burn as she ran, but she pressed herself and it did not take long for her to see a figure in the distance. She lifted her hand and waved. "Hello!" she shouted out again, big smile on her lips as she approached.

-242/481

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:01 am

Well that news was totally upsetting. It didn't please her at all and she merely glared at the spirit that stood before them. What use was he if he couldn't interact in the present realm. Well at least he held his advantages about it, but still. Not useful to her at all and yet through all this he was still concerned about the drink. Well Izumi in all honestly didn't remember about that until she had to really think about it and her head drop in indication that she indeed did remembered and she looked off in the direction of the one she loved who seemed to have his attention focused to something else.

Well this wasn't good either Jyn not being spiritually aware like he was before. This was certainly a predicament that they were in, but thankfully she was still aware of spirits, but why? What was the difference between herself and Jyn that she kept the ability to keep track of spirits but not him. Well what was she going to do now. She blinked several times as her head looked off in the direction with that other hello come from. There was others in the areas?! was a thought that crossed her mind and she wondered why Jyn would even call someone over when they weren't even in the most presentable of conditions. "Well this is going to be interesting." she said to herself as she eyed her lover. "J-jyn is it really nessecary to call someone over now? I mean come on we're rather capable on our own. You know we can hit up the ruin's over there and see about scrounging up something." though there was something that had been missing this entire time that had been slipping Izumi's mind. Rhapsody.
Word Count: 332 | 1158
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:07 am

Player seemed to have focused his attention elsewhere and tits mc gee seemed to be rather upset at her situation. Aww how sad. It made him just want to bend down and cry with her. Boo hoo. Hah ha. The world ended, shit happened it was time to get on up and on with things. Him he had to find his boss, his cat and some way of making some decent fried chicken and maybe cigarettes too god knows he wouldn’t be able to live in a world without his small vices. Course, he didn’t take much notice of anything else, including Jyn and the new voice friend he seemed to have found. Course had Penny listened in a little more he might have ticked one of those things off his list. But this wasn’t the way it was meant to be.

“ Well toots as wonderful an experience as it has been seeing you naked and such again....its getting awfully weird...and if this is about to become a threesome well am I hell being a spectator..”.

Penny frowned at that point, had to find some way of gaining a physical imprint on the world again. He made a turn to leave but, just before he did. Left her with some words. “ Watch your back toots....I gots me a feelin that theres gonna be a lot worse dangers out there than monsters and my kind...”. And with that Penny took off chasing a squirrel or some shit.

exp:264

[[EXIT]]

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Private part dangling freely in the wind, balls jiggling and all, Jyn shifts and turns to Izumi as she speaks and reminds them that they were indeed nude. He has an ‘oh yeah’ moment as he looks to her and then looks over himself. For a moment, he thinks about explaining that it wouldn’t be so bad if the other person was naked too, as he had been assuming up to this point, but saying something about expecting naked company to his girlfriend didn’t seem like a good idea, especially when she was conversing with spirits at the moment. But on that note, with a nod to of his head in the direction he felt that she was talking, he would comment, “but the spirit you’re talking to has already seen us nude… I’m not sure if this is the time to be bashful…” Then again, if it were a strapping young man come bounding from the bush, he wasn’t sure if he wanted Izumi there as a visual feast for the eyes. But the voice had seemed a bit feminine. It confirms its femininity as it comes again. As a normal human, he understood that there was strength in numbers and felt compelled to help others in need if he could. But of course, now was not the time for disagreements, so Jyn would oblige, “but that’s fine… we can go if you like, but should we really move on before the person gets here though?” It seemed a bit mean to call out and then leave without a trace, seeing as the other person seemed to be looking for others as well. It was around that point where he heard the voice a little more clearly and it sounded familiar. Not to the point where Jyn would know it, but enough for it to bother him. But regardless the decision to move on or to stay would be on Izumi, since she was his partner and he didn’t know just who it was on the way.

350 / 1520
Ooc: Post skips to Kimi.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Though he also made sense as well. That would be rather rude to just up and disappear after calling them over, and she looked at Pennywise who left her with a final message and she blinked at it. Thinking a bit more upon it as it was bringing some sense as she took in a deep breath and looked at Jyn. She stared at him a while before she heard the voice. It didn't matter to her being it male or female, she just didn't want to just meet someone new, in the nude. This was just a weird way of meeting someone. Izumi thought for a moment, about the current situation they were in, nude aside, this could provide some assistance to them and possibly gain some help as to what's currently happening in the world, because from where they were, thing's weren't looking good. Northern Hieghts in such a destructive state and this was one of the most protected area's besides those of Metro city. So in what shape is the rest of the world and there's even more question's that need to be answered. The least of their worries right now is being seen naked. "Alright, Fine. We'll wait for this person, but then! The very next thing we need to get is cloths!" she looked around again. "Have you seen Rhapsody?"
Word Count: 249 | 1407
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:10 pm

The figure does not run nor move away. That hope blossoms in a veil of happiness. She could travel with others or perhaps find ones who lived in this wasteland that seemed to be a world she once knew as home. The boots protected her feet as she pressed with the last of her stamina and finally she was slowing as the tall figure began to take shape.

"Jyn..." she panted out as she finally got close enough, looking at him with wide. eyes. Seemed in any destiny she always ran into him. He was the first man to touch her heart and hold it. She had been hunched over as she gasped for breath, then straightened up, blinking as she realized he was naked. She arched a brow, moving closer.

"Why are you naked?" she couldn't help but ask as she approached him and that's when she saw the other sitting on the ground. "Oh. Izumi," she said, slightly surprised that she was nude as well. She looked between the two, wondering if she interuptted something. That ugly thing called jealousy twisted her very soul. But she didn't let it show, instead her eyes flicked around for signs of clothing that had been taken off. But...They were none and when she looked at Jyn she noted he wasn't hard nor bearing that look of after sex bliss on his face.

A smiled tugged on her lips and she brought her hands to her lips to stifle a laugh. "Sorry. Just.. You both are naked. But clearly nothing was going on. Did they get stolen?"

-265/746

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 pm

A paragon of benevolence, Izumi allows waiting for the new person’s arrival and with that the current objectives were set. The first would be to greet this new person and attempt to gain assistance from him or her in finding out what happened to the world and getting acquainted with it while the second would be to attempt to acquire clothing, be it from a broken down store or a mansion. After that everything else should be able to fall into place.

When the dragon is mentioned, Jyn would pause for a moment and admit, “actually, no…” The dragon would be hard to miss, even if he wasn’t the size of a full dragon. He still took up enough space to be noticed and made sounds and such to boot. Knowing how much Izumi cared for the critter, Jyn would frown a bit, hoping that the thing, for her sake, was safe and all right. “He’ll find us…” Jyn assures her.

Around this time, Shiori would approach, and in turning to her, Jyn would be caught off guard for a moment. His mind would wonder what she was doing here, but if she were taking part in the battle of the final days, then it would make sense for her and many more to be lingering around these parts. Fate always did seem to have a funny way of tossing him and Shiori into proximity of each other. There was a tightness in his chest at the sight of her; she didn’t seem to be speaking as if she hated him, which was probably based on the situation they were in.

“Shi?” he would question looking at her and counter inquire, “why -aren't you- naked?” The last part would be a bit under his breath and cut off as he caught himself, not meaning for the question to be inappropriate, but still wondering how she managed to spawn fully clothed. With that, he hoped that nothing bad happened while he was knocked out, like being raped by a demon or something. As awful as that would be, it would explain the lack of clothing. Luckily, he didn’t feel any pain in his ass at the moment. Getting straight to the point, Jyn would speak, “well, we kind of just appeared this way after the red flash. I’m not sure what’s going on, but do you have any layers Izumi could borrow until we find some clothes?” The follow up question, of course, would be, “where did you just come from? Do you know what’s going on?”

457 / 1977
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:19 am

Updated Penny
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:33 am

"Rhapsody's a she... not a he." she quickly corrected him on his mistake about Izumi's pet. The woman had come into view and her eyes widened as she had come to notice who it was. Well this was just down right awkward now. Being caught here in the middle of what looked to be a ruined version of the northern heights and now she has arrived. OF all people that it could have been. It was the one before her. Izumi's eyes immediately shot to Jyn, just to see how he'd react. Her own heart slowed down as she held a cold feeling in her chest, oh the chills of worry. A nervous smiling crossing her face as she lifted her free hand and waved while her other hand kept draped over her breasts. Though there was another strange thing she couldn't control her hair like she use too. It was odd, she remembered them being alive being tendrils of snakes. She stared toward's the ground at her feet as she didn't feel that connection she use to have. It was bothering her, where did her powers go? "Yeah, we just appeared this way." well aside from the fact that before more of her cloths was torn away before while she was fighting, but that didn't matter now though. "We should talk and walk though, I don't like the looks of things around here, so some cover would be a good idea before anything else." Izumi stood up and dusted her butt off, thankfully she had a hell of a lot of hair so it covered her backside entirely and she could bring some of it to the front, though with the wind and moment it doesn't cover much. she was rather worried though, Rhapsody wasn't anything to be found. "Rhapsody!" she had called out as she looked around her completely to see if she could see that giant salamander asleep on some hot rock or something.
Word Count: 361 | 1768
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:49 pm

She couldn't help the humor she felt seeing them both naked and quite vunerable. Mainly Jyn was a funny sight with how calm he was with all his 'junk' just swaying in the breeze. But this was nice. She had found people she knew, though it was odd since it was her ex and the woman who had snuck in to replace her. She shrugged at the first question, peering down at her clothes for a moment before looking back at him.

"No clue about the clothes in all honesty. I woke up in a feild in them and then started walking. You then called out and I heard you," she told him then looked over at Izumi. She inwardly sighed and pulled off the halter top, her breasts neatly bound so she was covered. She moved over to Izumi and held it out.

"I don't have much clothing to spare. But at least your breasts won't ache later with this," she would say, knowing she had to play nice. She would wait till Izumi took it before looking at Jyn. "I don't know what is going on, Jyn. But I recognized that we are on the grounds of the Kyro manor. Saw one of the statues of the main garden's fountain back the way I came. But other than that. I'm clueless."

-233/979

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Listening to Shiori, Jyn would see that she was in the same situation that they were in; clueless. From the looks of things, the spirit that had been here before wasn’t here anymore because Izumi didn’t seem to be referencing it anymore. Shiori’s shirt comes off and time seems to slow in Jyn’s mind. Though she wouldn’t be nude underneath, she would still be less dressed than before. If he were not to look away, he could potentially get in trouble… but would Izumi even notice whether or not he looked now? Time runs out for him, and he shifts his gaze to the side as the shirt is offered to Izumi. He had gone from two bare breasts to four partially covered ones; not a bad trade perhaps. Flesh aside, it was time to get a move on before the evening came and his uncovered bits would be tainted by the chilly breeze of the incoming night. In the distance, he did see a broken house that seemed to be on a neighboring property but still close enough to walk to, even more so closer than the manor on whose lawn they were currently on.

With a nod, he would comment, “that’s good that we have a reference to our location. I noticed a closer broken structure nearby, so chances are we can check that and then investigate the main house of the Kyro manner, that way we won’t show up nude if there are any people there. It would probably be better if you stayed guard in case there are others from the Division or civilians who need help while Izumi and I go and dress, then afterwards we can meet up… does that sound good?”

307 / 2284
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Izumi was quite worried about Rhapsody that she really wouldn't have noticed Jyn staring at Shiori. She kept looking around seeing the destroyed area hearing just the words that were being shared between Shiori and Jyn, though she didn't look back until she was being addressed. Izumi turned to look at Shiori, still holding a worried look on her face before it changed to that of a nervous one. "Oh, t-thank you. You didn't have to, but thank you." Izumi said happily accepting the halter top. It wasn't much, but it was at least something. She gave Shiori a gentle smile as she put on the halter top it was a bit tight on Izumi, but it did it's job just fine. Izumi looked around again. "Gauging from the appearance of things i could only assume the worst has happened and we lost the war." Izumi stared. "Plus it's more than safe to say that many years has passed as well. How many exactly... i'm not certain." One could really tell based on the destruction of the area, plus how much wild trees have grown through the ground and the cement and parts of destroyed building, weeds all over.
Word Count: 232 | 2000
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Shiori was glad she could help the other woman. It was never nice for one's breasts to get sore just because they didn't have proper support. "No prob," she replied then looked at Jyn as he spoke of separating. Shiori sighed faintly and looked out over her former home and hugged her form.

"Yea. Sure. I'll be fine a suppose," she said and took a step away. "And judging from the damage of the area. At least over fifteen years have passed us if not more," she added gently. She looked over her shoulder at Jyn.

"I'll wait close to here then. Go on. I should be all right for a bit on my own."

-115/1094
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Jyn watches as his boobies are taken away in a sense and the halter top is put on. About half way, he turns remembering that he was still naked; getting an erection here would be awkward. Still, he would turn a bit to the side, since he wasn’t too keen on being the only exhibitionist in the group. Izumi’s words struck home with him; it did seem that they had lost the war… something like this could hardly be a victory. From another observation, it didn’t even appear as if there were any cars moving around or that the buildings even had electricity. Up to this point, though, he hadn’t picked up on the fact that a length of time may have passed. Looking to Shiori when she spoke, Jyn felt a bit bad about making her stand watch since it seemed she didn’t actually want to. When she looked at him, her look pierced him a bit. He assures her, “as soon as I get some pants on, we’ll meet back up and move from there.” It wasn’t like they were saying good bye. With that, he would look to Izumi and mention, “we should get moving quickly, unless you’re fine with just that.” There would be a short grin, but in passing as Jyn would turn and step carefully through the high grasses in order to make it to the house in the distance. He grumbles to himself, “I could have at least come back in shoes…” Up to this point, he hadn’t even realized that he had a few new piercings on him.

Exit RP
281 / 2565
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Her eyes narrowed upon Jyn upon his little comment about her being fine in what she was wearing, which only covered her upper half. Thankfully she had a great amount of hair so it gave her some coverage from behind, but still it's not the same as actually wearing cloths and doesn't give the same protection. Looking to Jyn and then to Shiori as she looked between them two, Izumi felt bad about Jyn telling Shiori to stand on her own outside while they would go in to get some cloths. Though a part of her seemed a bit at ease that she did stay out, but it was just her own twinge of trying not to let them two have a chance to be alone. Though as he was proceeding onward through the high grass. Izumi had gotten a better look upon her man and tilted her head something. "What's that?" she asked as she pointed to where the new piercing's would come to surface. She didn't recall ever seeing that before.
Word Count: 186 | 2186
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:15 am

Stark naked moving through the tall grasses, Jyn would have his mind on getting his body covered as soon as possible. He hoped that there wouldn’t be anyone actually living in the place where he was going, such as hobos or wolves. Either would be unwelcomed, but the wolves probably would be the hardest to fend off and protect his vitals from. While walking carefully in the grasses, Izumi’s voice would interrupt his departure and cause him to pause for a moment. “What’s what…?” he would ask as he turns around to her before noticing the direction of her gaze. He would shift his gaze down to his wrists and notice the small studs that seemed to have been implanted into them. He brow would furrow as he looked at them, and another glance over his body revealed that the tattoos from his weapon bindings were gone. “That’s odd…” he would murmur to himself, not really a participant of the alternative lifestyles which included piercings and such. Reaching to pull on one, it didn’t seem to want to come free of his skin.

Now that he saw the thing, he would be bothered by it, but explain to Izumi who had asked, “I don’t know…” Starting to fixate on it, he feels an odd feeling which seems to automatically manifest itself. Suddenly, the bead embedded in his skin melts and formulates into a much larger pistol in his hand. “Oh…” he would say as if getting it, “it’s that…”

278 / 2843
Sent to UYB

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:48 am

sent to uyb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why am I Naked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I Naked?   Why am I Naked? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why am I Naked?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Medius-
Jump to: